: How to prevent team from feeding?
Pretty much i play rank cause i get less afk and trolls in it compared to other modes. I dont consider rank as competitive cause you arent matched at your skill level. I am constantly matched with diamonds as a plat 4 player.
5050BS (NA)
: Without any Nerfs Mord will be Pick or Ban.
Hopefully he isnt op cause riot is pretty bad at balancing and when they do it like months after. Makes me sad when compared to games like fortnite when balancing happen in weeks. Still wondering if Sylas will ever be fixed.
xAcidik (NA)
: Here's What I've Learned From Practicing Jungle...
People just dont get it. I main Evelynn and my ganks are shit before level 6. Honestly me rushing to level 6 and destroying a lane is so much better but sadly the people just dont get it. Honestly my rule of thumb is if you cant win a lane without a gank......you shouldnt be in rank. I played top and mid to Plat 1 and I never expected or asked for a gank. Also as a laner remember you can always gank other lanes too. Hate seeing top laners who literally afk farm for 20 min. Come help mid or bot.
Galiö (NA)
: I reported this comment, just so you know. Also if you're a challenger smurf you can easily climb to diamond playing like ahri support if you wanted to. Smurfing isnt against the rules, but having a bad attitude and being offensive is. There are plenty of players who play normals. Have 1000 wins and 600 loses and still play at a silver level.. normals is not a good place for practice it's just a 'for fun' mode especially in NA which is a poor quality 'for fun' region.
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=evVpEit9,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-05T21:16:31.180+0000) > > I reported this comment, just so you know. > > Also if you're a challenger smurf you can easily climb to diamond playing like ahri support if you wanted to. > > Smurfing isnt against the rules, but having a bad attitude and being offensive is. > > There are plenty of players who play normals. Have 1000 wins and 600 loses and still play at a silver level.. normals is not a good place for practice it's just a 'for fun' mode especially in NA which is a poor quality 'for fun' region. The point of this thread is to ask why it isnt against the rules. It clearly makes the game unfun for the enemy team. Also most of the players playing on Smurf account on Twitch arent using it for Practice but to brag or post videos etc. Riot did say that on CLASH they will ban anyone who smurfing why isnt it the same case for rank. They are aware that it is a problem if not they wouldnt have banned it in Clash.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=evVpEit9,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T20:02:31.957+0000) > > its your normal chinese business style. if its abuse and brings money. let the money flow from the abuse. > [{quoted}](name=blaze903,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=evVpEit9,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-05T20:01:02.267+0000) > > This is probably the main reason. Honestly everyone here making excuses for smurfs when the this is the reality. Its toxic and ruins the game for 5 people but brings in the dough both of these imply the money is guaranteed. the game is free to play, no one is forced to buy anything. especially considering all content can be obtained for absolutely free via the loot system.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=evVpEit9,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T20:03:56.142+0000) > > both of these imply the money is guaranteed. > the game is free to play, no one is forced to buy anything. especially considering all content can be obtained for absolutely free via the loot system. You are just funny man. Just move on. Defend all you want but your reasons are BS. There no reason for me to get matched with smurfs and lose my ranking just cause you want to play a champion and LEARN. Draft is there for that reason and if you think its too easy then start playing it in solo rank on your main account. So what if you lose couple game learning better being a challenger tier and running everyone games from silver to Diamond. You excuse is BS and selfish and you know it.
: because smurfs = new accounts = buying skins = cycle repeated
> [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=evVpEit9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-05T19:55:14.937+0000) > > because smurfs = new accounts = buying skins = cycle repeated This is probably the main reason. Honestly everyone here making excuses for smurfs when the this is the reality. Its toxic and ruins the game for 5 people but brings in the dough
Galiö (NA)
: All those modes are a joke. Only good practice is ranked but it may take a bit of climbing before hitting the rank you belong in for proper match ups. Edit: people downvoted me cause their feelings are hurt. Normals have 0% competitive integrity.
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=evVpEit9,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-05T18:56:43.023+0000) > If you are practicing those "Joke Mode" (Which is total BS. I seen faker lose in draft) should be good enough before you can start playing it on your main account. There is NO reason to have a smurf account period other than to ruin other people experience.
: so.... i cant have my practice account? and in all fairness, as long as i am playing to win and am not trolling my team or cheating, does it really matter?
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=evVpEit9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-05T18:17:26.795+0000) > > so.... > i cant have my practice account? > > and in all fairness, as long as i am playing to win and am not trolling my team or cheating, does it really matter? Ever heard of Draft? Normals? Practice mode? You dont need a second account to practice. IF you are challenger tier playing against gold isnt really practice you be better of playing Draft and probably will get easy going people who are maybe diamond elo (Yes draft does have hidden ELO)
: AbUsInG oThEr PlAyErS oN sTrEaM iS "CoNtEnT"
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=evVpEit9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-05T17:51:44.110+0000) > > AbUsInG oThEr PlAyErS oN sTrEaM iS "CoNtEnT" This isnt about stream its about league. If riot were to come out and say smurfing in rank isnt allowed. All these streamers wouldnt do it cause they be risk getting there main account banned. Also it would take out the bragging right from saying im a smurf. You be surprised by how many people will stop smurfing just due to these 2 reasons.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
blaze903 (NA)
: Sick of Riot Dumb decisions----PREMADE ALLOWED IN RANK WOW JUST WOW
So last game that jungler shaco followed me non stop and trolled. We just all afked in base and let the enemy team win. GG riot. Next game enemyteam mid feed us twice and then rage quit..The enemy team let us win. WOW can i get a 1 good match today either trollsin my team or enemy team.
blaze903 (NA)
WOW BOOM!!! New game!! Champ Select get a player who doesnt want to top because it is his secondary role and he mains jungler. Went jg shaco refused to top. now we have 2 jungler. LOL Riot
blaze903 (NA)
Update--Again got matched with a Pre-made first pick i went ad jungler GGWP. The team refused to go ap mid or any ap champion. Full ad team. Enemy team all rushed zynonia. Top and bot are feeeding. Mid game Zed starts RAGING HARD at me the jungler. Keeps saying they all are premades and im the TRASH ONE!!! And they all are in skype trash talking me non stop insults. I start ignoring. He goes in /all starts raging about me to the enemy team. Making up stuff like how im trolling pregame i said this and that . After game all 4 report me. Enemy team won ofcourse and they dont give a fuck. So basically for 30 min i got insulted non stop by my team 1v4 and then get reported. GG riot thank you for the dymanic QUEUE in RANK!
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters

blaze903

Nível 59 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão