: I disagree with yuumi - she isn't a great support to main. She's been nerfed repeatedly more or less since she came out due to proplay,, and has a mini-rework in sight from what I've heard. There isn't a huge difference between a bad and good Yuumi. If you want to win games I wouldn't recommend her.
My friend one tricks katarina but he's actually pretty good with yuumi, i don't see him lose often unless we're going some troll bot lane or something. If you want to disagree all your opinion! You do what you want to after all, but yuumi is a good option. She's in a good spot right now.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkTwpJ7l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:27:01.487+0000) > > Talon and zed are a little tougher, they're more likely to recieve nerfs then the others but they're still good ones to learn and get good at, and can win most match ups if played right. Talon and tough in the same sentence. What? Talon is the Garen of Assassin's.
Tougher didn't mean skill. Reread it. Use context. It's saying it's a bit more complicated, they're more likely to recieve changes, nerfs and such.
Destaice (NA)
: Why isn't Vayne, the most iconic champion for true damage, not a part of "True Damage"
The better question is why the heck is akali in True Damage when she's already in K/DA????? Rito why???
Thilmer (EUW)
: Support-ADC is just an stupid idea, like Support-asassin. The reason Riot didn't make this champions before is because they are unbalanced as hell and causes normal supports to look like garbage by comparison, not because nobody came with the idea before. Support-whatever is always going to look broken compared to most classic supports.
Except people have been doing support adcs forever now.. ashe supports mf supports etc.. so this just gives those people something meta to play. This isn't changing botlane style at all like Pyke. We've already dealt with marksmen supports.
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fy9GAE7r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-28T11:27:39.579+0000) > > {{champion:142}} because even if its a soft int, if you start inting on zoe you fall behind insanely quickly and don't do enough damage, and you only have mobility if you have flash or if your opponent gives you flash > Shes strong in the right hands, but noobs to zoe will feed their brains out Zoe can be 0/13/0 and singlehandedly decide the next teamfight with an E. Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Flawless Fetus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fy9GAE7r,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T15:52:30.758+0000) > > Zoe can be 0/13/0 and singlehandedly decide the next teamfight with an E. Lol. Like blitzcrank hook!
: Best champions to main
There's quite a few good ones, for me, there are a few reliable ones I've kept for a long time. (Reliable as in not getting nerfed into oblivion) One of these is kat. She's really strong if you know how to play her, terrible if you don't, but she's been relatively buff/nerf free. Another is rengar. Simple, easy to learn at first but lots of tricks. Can be really good in the hands of a main, but other then that not a great winrate so relatively safe from buffs nerfs. Talon and zed are a little tougher, they're more likely to recieve nerfs then the others but they're still good ones to learn and get good at, and can win most match ups if played right. Kha zix is really good as well, been top tier for several patches Now, no nerfs in sight. Ezreal is always a good adc, as well as xayah and kai'sa. And thresh is a powerful support, and yuumi is good to learn as well. Hope this helped! You're free to ask me anything or whatever if you'd like still of course ;)
Cräfty (EUW)
: Senna: What you might have missed and why she's not as broken as you might think!
: in what world should riven be buffed?
This patch actually nerfed her a ton with a slight buff to e.
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6gnbJwwm,comment-id=000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:52:34.428+0000) > > PFFFT HAHAHAHAHA you are definitely joking, there's no way you can be this brain dead you have to be, dodge and avoid are the same thing btw, literal synonyms of eachother xD They aren't the same. You can _avoid_ oncoming traffic by looking both ways before crossing. It encompasses taking precautionary steps and staying out of danger to begin with. To _dodge_ oncoming traffic, you have to literally get out of the way of a moving vehicle.
Avoid a skillshot you say, hide behind minions you say, dodge the skill shot, hide behind minions i say. It's the same thing in frekin context idiot. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, conversation over.
Lapis (OCE)
: There's so many threads about it because if you get banned ingame you don't get banned from the boards, so people who are mad they got banned for being a dick come and take their frustration out here
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T10:14:35.272+0000) > > There's so many threads about it because if you get banned ingame you don't get banned from the boards, so people who are mad they got banned for being a dick come and take their frustration out here Maybe because the wrong people, *sometimes* and let them make new accounts to troll and rage harder in pre lvl 30 where people are less likely to report and it seen. Perhaps it's the system not working right and being terible outdated trash. I mean, seriously, you report for multiple reasons or multiple people report someone it should mean somthing right? Logically it would but not to riot. One report reason for one person triggers one auto look system. Sooo yes toxicity is still a thing and always will be. Serious offenses like killing yourself should be looked for and always punished. But it is an online *competitive* game. You'll never be toxic free. It's just the nature of the game, but generally toxicity doesn't ruin games, I've felt it on days I'm really not having a good day and it really does suck, and to make matters worse it's like the once a month thing at the least that got me banned..? >.> riots system at its finest. Inting and trolling is worse since you can't do anything at all and its immutable, but that doesn't mean toxicity should be ignored, it could be better and riot could easily change their system to do that, but they refuse.
Crocele (NA)
: singed with ardent cencer?
Yes font and ardent work together. Is it good though? No. But is it very troll and int worthy? Nah.
: And this is what's wrong with the community. Also: my last game was a 4v5 when our Veigar went afk but we still won(rito nerf urf kayle + fizz)
I once won a 3v5 in urf actually. Somehow my two teammates held off while i sometimes defended too but kept split pushing till i finally got the nexus towers (this was back when you could take tp) one of my allies tp'd in and we won-
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6gnbJwwm,comment-id=000200000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T07:38:04.240+0000) > > Sorry you skipped english class and decided it was worth your time to call out a fake claim on a random thread and point out something unrelated to the thread itself. Stfu about sarcasm and talk about the god dang thread or leave. Seriously. This thread isn't about sarcasm so shut up or talk about zoe. K thanks bai And this topic came out because of your horrible writing skills that twisted the narrative so we could not make an assessment of your opinion. By the way, I have a masters degree in English literature so I guess your Shakespearean PHD writing of "K thanks bai" outclasses famous quotes and sonnets that I was able to comprehend. Don't try to play smart against me boy. You brung nothing of significance to the conversation of this thread anyway.
It takes two to tango, I'm the one who posted, you guys are the ones that decided to be brainles monekys and cry about how you suck at understanding writing rather than focus on the actual points of the thread lmao, either leave the thread or talk about zoe you idiot. And yes, your PHD in writing really shows those skills, not. There was nothing PHD worthy there- and "k thanks bai" is just a freakin fun little texting joking around thing, but how would you know what that is when you are a cold stone hearted jerk with no feelings :/ maybe go make your conspiracy theories elsewhere, instead of waste your time on my writing skills.
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6gnbJwwm,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T06:45:10.569+0000) > > Yes, every player can 100% always dodge every skill shot because it's short ranged and can be blocked by minions, it's not like she can get a protobelt from wave to clear it or use an r to position herself to a point she hits you, no its just a simple skillshot that take 9 years that everyone can dodge! Nor is it possible for a zoe main to know how to position q on different sides of minion waves lmao yoi crazy for thinkin that! Yeah she *can* be dodged but that doesn't mean she always will be dodged, the fact is her kit is unhealthy. Either she hits you and instantly wins, you she misses and nothing really happens because she has two zhonyas, two flashes, a barrier, a protobelt an ult and r coming off cd. She used to be able to kill you with just w and no e or q, luckily it was nerfed so she kinda needs to now, but even then it's still a feast or famine. Either she hits or she misses and gains nothing off it, it isn't good design. And while i don't think just a lost chapter can one shot someone- unless it's a freakin yuumi cuz she waaaay squishy, but mid to late it's possible for her to kill with JUST a q, no e or even auto. And you couldn't say it isn't possible when I've done it myself. Anyway, point is NEVER say "just dodge it" as to why it isn't broken, unfair or has counterplay because i could say "just dodge illoai ult tentacles" but they have no hitbox indicators. I could say "just avoid teemo shrooms" but your trinkets on cd. Is it possible to avoid them? Yes of course. Is it always easy and possible? No, course not. "Just dodge it" is never a good thing to say. Humans are humans. We aren't scripting, and heck even scripters can get hit in the right circumstances. Don't take any of this as toxic, just keep it in mind for the future, that saying that is not very good advice. I didn't say "just dodge it", I said "Avoid it." Block it with minions. Stay out of range. Take Cleanse. Sidestep it. There's so much you can do to avoid getting slept by Zoe. Zoe isn't feast or famine. Her Q cooldown is much shorter than her E cooldown. If she's only landing Qs when she lands Es, you aren't getting pressured. Good Zoe's are landing Qs with and without their sleep. Skillshots allow skill expression from both sides. You have just as much power to avoid the skillshot as they have to line it up.
PFFFT HAHAHAHAHA you are definitely joking, there's no way you can be this brain dead you have to be, dodge and avoid are the same thing btw, literal synonyms of eachother xD
: Riot, what type of buffs are you planning for Riven?
"Riven doesn't have enough mobility so we're giving some bonus movesped to help out with that." +5 movement speed
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6gnbJwwm,comment-id=0002000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-02T07:32:27.813+0000) > > I don't main rengo actually, though i do play alot of him, and no I'm not complaining about her. I've beaten her ALOT Sorry wasn't able to see the sarcasm at all. So I edited the text now.
Sorry you skipped english class and decided it was worth your time to call out a fake claim on a random thread and point out something unrelated to the thread itself. Stfu about sarcasm and talk about the god dang thread or leave. Seriously. This thread isn't about sarcasm so shut up or talk about zoe. K thanks bai
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6gnbJwwm,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T07:27:21.502+0000) > > Okay open google: type in sarcasm in writing. Problem solved >.> did you not take english classes? Sarcasm is a thing in writing. So no it isn't better suited for spoken it can actually be used really well for writing. And freedom of freakin speech, just because you might take something literal doesn't mean i can't say it at all. Don't tell me i can't say things because it might be interpreted differently. If that were the case nobody could say anything. is this sarcasm or not? can't tell since well since you decided to be a smartass instead of actually doing anything of value. Either speak clearly or not, just don't expect everyone to take what you say the way you want it to be said. Do you have anything useful to say? or are you going to tell me to wiki it again? or are you going to copy paste the definition of it? either way it's useless. It's not on me to get that something is sarcastic it's on you. Simple as that. You can make your choice. I already made mine
Idk are you going to shut the heck up or use this thread for it's actual purpose instead of be a pushy jerk?
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6gnbJwwm,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T07:03:15.001+0000) > > I smell salt here. I guess you should just face tank and not bother moving or even attempting to dodge anything because you know, there is no point in doing so. You have completely opened my mind in how useless it is to do anything against literally everyone. Why bother running back and dodging anything you will just get hit eventually and die To think this bluefire guy mains rengar. I was not able to detect the sarcasm as well.
I don't main rengo actually, though i do play alot of him, and no I'm not complaining about her. I've beaten her ALOT
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6gnbJwwm,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T07:14:45.643+0000) > > Well why the fuck would i say yes a player can dodge it 100% of the time and everything else i said LITERALLY LMAO xD > > Of course I'm not being serious- yeah you can't *always* dodge things but I'm just saying the kit isn't healthy in design, balance wise it's okay. Sarcasm in text? It's called use context clues and such. It's very possible to tell how people are speaking things if context clues and such are given. The fact that sarcasm and text CANNOT mix is false. is this sarcasm or not? sorry I cannot comprehend what you mean. Please repeat that? I need to make sure that you are being actually serious and not being sarcastic again. Sarcasm in text? it's called I don't give a damn and if you don't want your text to be taken the wrong way don't use things that are better suited for SPOKEN language unless you make incredibly clear. Sorry but not everyone can detect sarcasm even irl so don't give me you nonsense. Either speak clearly or not, just don't expect everyone to take what you say the way you want it to be said.
Okay open google: type in sarcasm in writing. Problem solved >.> did you not take english classes? Sarcasm is a thing in writing. So no it isn't better suited for spoken it can actually be used really well for writing. And freedom of freakin speech, just because you might take something literal doesn't mean i can't say it at all. Don't tell me i can't say things because it might be interpreted differently. If that were the case nobody could say anything.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6gnbJwwm,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T07:09:22.438+0000) > > Learn the difference between sarcasm and salt. I'm fine with Zoe as she is currently. I've beaten her a lot actually. She's just an unhealthy kit. Miss everything and die or hit your two spells and insta kill. oh forgive me for not noticing sarcasm THROUGH TEXT!
Well why the heck would i say yes a player can dodge it 100% of the time and everything else i said LITERALLY LMAO xD Of course I'm not being serious- yeah you can't *always* dodge things but I'm just saying the kit isn't healthy in design, balance wise it's okay. Sarcasm in text? It's called use context clues and such. It's very possible to tell how people are speaking things if context clues and such are given. The fact that sarcasm and text CANNOT mix is false.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6gnbJwwm,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T06:45:10.569+0000) > > Yes, every player can 100% always dodge every skill shot because it's short ranged and can be blocked by minions, it's not like she can get a protobelt from wave to clear it or use an r to position herself to a point she hits you, no its just a simple skillshot that take 9 years that everyone can dodge! Nor is it possible for a zoe main to know how to position q on different sides of minion waves lmao yoi crazy for thinkin that! Yeah she *can* be dodged but that doesn't mean she always will be dodged, the fact is her kit is unhealthy. Either she hits you and instantly wins, you she misses and nothing really happens because she has two zhonyas, two flashes, a barrier, a protobelt an ult and r coming off cd. She used to be able to kill you with just w and no e or q, luckily it was nerfed so she kinda needs to now, but even then it's still a feast or famine. Either she hits or she misses and gains nothing off it, it isn't good design. And while i don't think just a lost chapter can one shot someone- unless it's a freakin yuumi cuz she waaaay squishy, but mid to late it's possible for her to kill with JUST a q, no e or even auto. And you couldn't say it isn't possible when I've done it myself. Anyway, point is NEVER say "just dodge it" as to why it isn't broken, unfair or has counterplay because i could say "just dodge illoai ult tentacles" but they have no hitbox indicators. I could say "just avoid teemo shrooms" but your trinkets on cd. Is it possible to avoid them? Yes of course. Is it always easy and possible? No, course not. "Just dodge it" is never a good thing to say. Humans are humans. We aren't scripting, and heck even scripters can get hit in the right circumstances. Don't take any of this as toxic, just keep it in mind for the future, that saying that is not very good advice. I smell salt here. I guess you should just face tank and not bother moving or even attempting to dodge anything because you know, there is no point in doing so. You have completely opened my mind in how useless it is to do anything against literally everyone. Why bother running back and dodging anything you will just get hit eventually and die
Learn the difference between sarcasm and salt. I'm fine with Zoe as she is currently. I've beaten her a lot actually. She's just an unhealthy kit. Miss everything and die or hit your two spells and insta kill.
: This has to be bait, theres no way youre being serious. Im not gonna bother spending 2-4 minutes breaking down your paragraph to expose how stupid you sound so ill just leave it at that and hope its bait lmfao.
Good, i don't want to talk to a self absorb jerk that thinks he's above other people and super good at the game because he mains one of the most problematic kits in game. (Problematic not broken op unhealthy). Once people hit freakin diamond plus they feel like they are the rulers of the world, that they're the best and everyone else is wrong. Well I'm here to tell you yes I'm not being super serious about crap because you are a self absorbent idiot just like a lot of players are. Good day to you. Hope you learn that you aren't a know-it-all. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WarnercBbT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6gnbJwwm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-02T02:44:04.347+0000) > > Are you ok? > > How are you supposed to sidestep something while you're asleep. > > yes let me buy QSS @ 5 mins > Yes let me get rid of ignite or tp to cleanse a spell that has a 8-20 second cd(idk) > Yes let me get behind the minion wave so she can just go around the minion wave and hit me anyway You can avoid the sleep. It has short range and is blocked by minions. If you get hit by the stun of any mage, especially artillery mages, you are going to get dunked. That's just how CC-focused lanes work. You take Cleanse into CC-focused lanes. Yes, the cooldown is longer than the stun itself, that's a given. You aren't supposed to Cleanse every sleep, just the ones that will make you dead. It's a failsafe. You should be avoiding most of them. It's especially good against Zoe since she will throw your summoners back at you. Taking Barrier or Ignite just gives her fuel. Cleanse does nothing for her if your kit is less focused on the stun. QSS isn't necessary, but can be very useful if you depend on your summoners to get stuff done. Don't build it at 5 minutes, but maybe as a second item, and don't take it if you already have Cleanse. It's an option. The initial throw shows you where it's coming from. If she's close enough to redirect it sideways through the minion wave, then it's not going to do big damage. Put minions between you and the projectile, or sidestep it. It's pretty easy to dodge.
Yes, every player can 100% always dodge every skill shot because it's short ranged and can be blocked by minions, it's not like she can get a protobelt from wave to clear it or use an r to position herself to a point she hits you, no its just a simple skillshot that take 9 years that everyone can dodge! Nor is it possible for a zoe main to know how to position q on different sides of minion waves lmao yoi crazy for thinkin that! Yeah she *can* be dodged but that doesn't mean she always will be dodged, the fact is her kit is unhealthy. Either she hits you and instantly wins, you she misses and nothing really happens because she has two zhonyas, two flashes, a barrier, a protobelt an ult and r coming off cd. She used to be able to kill you with just w and no e or q, luckily it was nerfed so she kinda needs to now, but even then it's still a feast or famine. Either she hits or she misses and gains nothing off it, it isn't good design. And while i don't think just a lost chapter can one shot someone- unless it's a freakin yuumi cuz she waaaay squishy, but mid to late it's possible for her to kill with JUST a q, no e or even auto. And you couldn't say it isn't possible when I've done it myself. Anyway, point is NEVER say "just dodge it" as to why it isn't broken, unfair or has counterplay because i could say "just dodge illoai ult tentacles" but they have no hitbox indicators. I could say "just avoid teemo shrooms" but your trinkets on cd. Is it possible to avoid them? Yes of course. Is it always easy and possible? No, course not. "Just dodge it" is never a good thing to say. Humans are humans. We aren't scripting, and heck even scripters can get hit in the right circumstances. Don't take any of this as toxic, just keep it in mind for the future, that saying that is not very good advice.
: Can we stop the bullshit about tanks?
Riot: how can we buff tanks? Employee: i know, we can buff their damage! Riot:... i love it!
: > you aren't good. Don't say git gud when you play things like jayce. 1. Jayce has a 45% wr in diamond - masters, with a 1% playrate. Meaning almost all those playing him are one tricks yet can barely hold a positive wr with him. Yet I have 60% wr when im in diamond on my accounts. 2. I have multiple diamond accounts with nothing but jayce on them. 3. I peaked masters. 4. Jayce is a champ easy to play hard to master. Dont talk about something you dont know. Youre like those people who complain about literally any champion you main in league. "OH YOURE AN ANNIE MAIN??? BRUH ONLY NOOBS PLAY ANNIE!!!" Dumb kid.
I never played jayce. Then played jayce. And went 10/2 because jayce. Yeah i don't think he's overpowered. Yeah i don't think he's got a learning curve. Yasuos for example, have soo many things you can do after learning. So should be a high skill cap right? Well no because a lot of yasuos miss like half their qs and still kill you with critting autos and a point click dash. Easy to play hard to master. So don't call me a dumb kid and assume i think annie is only for noobs. Ans what is you peaking masters got to do with anything? I could be the best player in the world at the worst champion and hit masters, but that doesn't mean the champion is good or bad.
: if one person choose to play hextech and the 7 others all went with full stack 1 unit style then that guy deserve first place lol i never seen a hextech rekt more then 1 person in my games and first place is either nobles or one guy stacked hyper carry with a good front line. so one guy managed to win a game with 1 lose only? what was everyone comps items? stars? anything? you pretty much crying a guy won a single game of this mode with a single lose only... and for the item i wont bother since you dont want to bother to proof that such an item will exist anytime soon. i check wiki for things on pbe and the next item will make a yordle and i bet we wont see any new items after that for a while.
I think you forget it hits like half the board and lasts for 8 seconds. And guess what all you people saying it's not overpowered? RIOT JUST NERFED IT. SO WHAT NOW? EVEN RIOT REALIZED IT WAS TOO STRONG. One second of isn't much but it's better than nothing. I'll take it
: Yup. And yet ive never lost to a jayce laner or ranged laner except teemo because i know how to counter them lol. If you want to know how to play against ranged matchups just play ranged and see what their weaknesses are
I didn't say *i* didn't know how to.. i have beaten jayces before. I'm just pointing out jayce is an easy overtuned champion that is ranged he is complaining about and you aren't good. Don't say git gud when you play things like jayce.
Kai Guy (NA)
: When ever i see posts about damage and 1 shotting
I actually still play ap tristana, it's pretty good actually.
: i think he means the version he was on release. which im pretty sure didnt see a lot of pro play...
I mean pre rework aatrox. Here's some statistics put together by someone else because im too lazy to do it myself. https://www.reddit.com/r/AatroxMains/comments/999hdh/aatrox_rework_is_the_greatest_fail_riot_games_has/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body
: saying my argument is invalid doesn't make it invalid, in fact it does more to discredit your own argument. id be inclined to believe you if not for every statistic on the internet that i could find disproving your random bs.
I didn't say it's invalid to say it's invalid. "Garen is higheat pickrate" *looks at pickrate. He isn't* huh no he doesn't need nerfed because of pickrate. That's my point. Aatrox does NOT have the highest winrate or even playrate or even banrate! Saying that's the reason for nerfing is completely ignorant. So yes, it is invalid because you can't nerf someone based off pick or ban when others have much higher pick or ban. Or look at this.. kaisa pick rate is above 14% and aatrox is below 5%. What should you nerf? Aatrox? Or kaisa? If you're going off pick or ban.. hm? See your logic here? Aatrox shouldn't be nerfed if you go by pick or ban.
: its not about making him bad in pro play, its about making him balanced enough that hes not seen in every game or banned in every game. as both of these are a sign of excessive and hard to deal with power, they need to address it. period.
Okay? He isn't pick or ban. You want to know who is? Kaisa. Literally related (pick or ban) in HALF of ALL games. Nearly HALF. Why nerf aatrox based on pick or ban when kaisa is clearly worse? Your argument is invalid.
: if you not gonna use the right tech for a comp you already build for you are handicapping your self,if you were using rangers then use phantom, if you were using gun slingers/brawlers/shape shifters then you can use hextech as a tech because theres 0 reason not to go for bonus traits. i never said hextech is not good i said its just a tech and its not overpowered, and yes jinx is a gun slinger [ and as a unit she is op her self] you could throw in a vi who is pretty decent unit on its own and you get a free buff. i was as much salty as you are when phantom hit my important unit multi time in a row its just some rng and you can defend stacked units to a decree if he was ranged. i am fine to make the buff controlable, but are you sure you want that because that will make the buff stronger lol. i rarely see hextech at top unless its 6 brawlers or 6 shape shifters, and frankly i would call that comp a brawler or shape shifter comp not hextech. also each comp counter another theres multi comps that are tanky as hell , yordles/nobles/shapes/brawlers/element and theres comps who dont care about stacking 1 carry with items like rangers and sorc comps that spread items, you want to have 100% win rate vs hex tech without even changing your play style, you want to stack 1 carry that is melee or without a front line to withstand their damage until the items is back you dont want to change and instant you want your comp to have 0 counters other then enemy overpowering you. again what item you talk about? are you complaining about an item that does not even exist in pbe? the next item we are getting is {{item:1051}} which create a yordle and i dont think we gonna get another item anytime soon to start crying about and frankly i would be crying about an item that make units nobles but i would not because theres no sigh for such item [hopefully] .
Hm yes so because one person in the entire game chose to build hextech I'm the one to blame for my comp and item decisions hm? What about every other person in that game using different comps and items? They ALL lost too. The guy lost 1 game total in early game. And yes riot mentioned an item to make hextech. Not in game but they did mention it in a post. Find it yourself i don't want to do any work for an ignorant person like you.
Jaspers (EUW)
: No, you are right, Riot do make changes to champs to help them, rejig their playstyles etc or nerf it their win rates are a little too high but Aatrox change here are pro play changes. In normal games, he has a fair win rate, highish play rate and fairly high ban rate but nothing too OP. Then in pro he's 80% plus ban. This nerf isn't because he's hard to play, it's because of pro.
Except Aatrox will never be bad in pro play because of his q, just like akali or ryze getting nerfed into unplayable territory. When a champ is lade specifically for pro play it wasn't well designed.
Jaspers (EUW)
: Being hard does not stop him from getting nerfs, being too powerful in pro play makes him get nerfs. The reason Riven went through months of 20% play and 53% win was because no matter how OP she was she never got pro play. Aatrox is pro play. It's the same situation Jinx is having, 20% play, 53% win, her ban rate rare goes above 6%. Not played in pro so just doesn't get nerfs.
Riot doesn't balance ONLY for pro play. Otherwise patch notes for garen would never exist.
Zemasu (EUW)
: If they had to rework aatrox into this nerf machine i would have prefered if they kept the old and unpopular one, that everyone who played him loved
The old one wasn't even unpopular. His winrate and playrate soared and was even picked or banned competitively, once he saw the daylight riot ripped it away from him and reworked him and begun to slowly rip him limb from limb until he'll be left in the gutters to die once again.
: > [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EsB8exIe,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-30T07:43:35.514+0000) > > Agreed. > > So i haven't been toxic. I am not a toxic guy. I have had one account banned though. The reason was maybe once a month i had a bad day and someone was being toxic to me or teammates, so i tell them to shut up. Does it sound like i deserve a permanent ban to you? Does at the very LEAST once a month sound like consistently being toxic to you? People are just trying to keep up their pretty little fantasy that the system works yet trash everything else league has or does. The guys who were being toxic instead of me? Yeah no weren't banned or even punished. Fair system when i say a few shut ups and they're all caps yelling, swearing, etc. Now.. chat restrictions going infinite has been tried and it caused other areas of griefing. That is actually a good thing, because it seperates the "my personality makes me try to defend my team and self from a bully" vs the "i hate everyone I'm gonna ruin everything for everyone." So you can then ban them and not ban the ones who are actually good people. We are humans playing a COMPETITIVE game. You don't go to a kids soccer game and watch someone get banned from soccer because they said another kid is trash. It's a competitive game some slight trashtalk is fine, some outward leadership responses though a bit rude can be okay. Racism, tellin people to kill themselves, stuff like that's not okay. But some of us actually have feelings and a personality that fights back and doesn't let people put others down. So don't you DARE tell people "it's your fault you feel the need to be a princess and defend yourself" because some people's brain react that way in situations. We are human, the system is way too punishing. It needs to be more chill. Like gosh dang.. okay rant is over now.. feel free to argue with me below so long as you stay friendly ;) wow you agree with me i thought i was gonna be hammered with more downvotes of how wrong i am or minoritys dont matter but the hypocrites say "your voice matters but your just the minority so in reality you have no voice" . yes the system expects us to be passive and mute which is not healthy to hold in.
Oh yeah, I've seen more and more of these types of threads pop ul. And honestly i used to be one of the "system works great" people, until i got one punishment- then it was like the system was just waiting for me to slip up even once. I once got a statistic that i was reported 5 times in 20 games. If that's 5 games out of 20, that's a fourth which sounds like a lot of reports. Until you realize that 5 is individuals. 5 people out of 20 games. Besides me, there are 9 people × those 20 games. Sooo statistically that punishment is insanely bs. Anyway yeah, sadly these threads only get downvotes and people being toxic to us, only proving our point, i did upvote this thread for ya btw ;)
: Words shouldn't perma ban someone (with some exceptions ofc)
Agreed. So i haven't been toxic. I am not a toxic guy. I have had one account banned though. The reason was maybe once a month i had a bad day and someone was being toxic to me or teammates, so i tell them to shut up. Does it sound like i deserve a permanent ban to you? Does at the very LEAST once a month sound like consistently being toxic to you? People are just trying to keep up their pretty little fantasy that the system works yet trash everything else league has or does. The guys who were being toxic instead of me? Yeah no weren't banned or even punished. Fair system when i say a few shut ups and they're all caps yelling, swearing, etc. Now.. chat restrictions going infinite has been tried and it caused other areas of griefing. That is actually a good thing, because it seperates the "my personality makes me try to defend my team and self from a bully" vs the "i hate everyone I'm gonna ruin everything for everyone." So you can then ban them and not ban the ones who are actually good people. We are humans playing a COMPETITIVE game. You don't go to a kids soccer game and watch someone get banned from soccer because they said another kid is trash. It's a competitive game some slight trashtalk is fine, some outward leadership responses though a bit rude can be okay. Racism, tellin people to kill themselves, stuff like that's not okay. But some of us actually have feelings and a personality that fights back and doesn't let people put others down. So don't you DARE tell people "it's your fault you feel the need to be a princess and defend yourself" because some people's brain react that way in situations. We are human, the system is way too punishing. It needs to be more chill. Like gosh dang.. okay rant is over now.. feel free to argue with me below so long as you stay friendly ;)
: As a jayce main smurf, git gud.
Jayce is q ranged bully too>.>
: when you have more items with any buffs its hard for everyone else to win, nothing new about that,and hex tech is easy to deal with by not stacking one champion and cornering all your stacked champs like in the early days, hextech if anything made ppl think how to play their items and not just stack it on {{champion:119}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:136}} ect ect sorc deals massive damage with their ability alone and frankly demons were way bigger issue for me as sorc then hextech, stacking graves is your choice, you get hit by stacking 1 champion hard counter and you could have given other champions items or get a better front line. as i said before hextech is a tech class,just like phantom or glaciel they are teched into other comps to make them stronger. you could have teched hextech to your double rfc graves comp since jinx is a gun slinger. >ALSO new item can make anyone a hextech so saying they don't synergize isn't a valid argument anymore. first of all what item? second of all i said other synergies are better then 4 hextech and hextech is just a tech
First off again as i said some things you want to do REQUIRE stacking on someone. Secondly the heck??? I complain hextechs op you say it's not then you tell me to USE HEXTECH? Hippocrit much? If it's not good why tf would you want me to use it just because jinx can fit? And yes i DID add it in but as rng has it it hit their worst and least helpful item while theirs hit ONLY my stacked unit. Why? Because rng. It should be closest target or farthest target to allow position skill since that's the only skill related thing in game. But nah. Let rng decide victory or not. It's not a coincidence the 1st place was hextech. And i played another before and guess who was in the top again? Hextech. Hextech is dumb broken bs crap. By 8 seconds it's already game over. Is there comps that can live long enough or be strong enough to live past 8 and win? Yes. Does it mean i should be forced to use it just to beat one guy using a sub-class? Heck no. And third off.. a LOT of new items are coming to TFT one being an item that turns anyone into hextech. Like we have for knights, sorcerers, blademasters, assassins, etc.
: wait you lost to 4 man hextech?thats a new one, no body even dare to run it in my games because other buffs just out class it in so many ways [srsly noble buff give 5 items worth of stat to every unit]. now if you lost to 2 man hextech then trust me it was the other buff carrying and hex is just a tech.
Well when they have more items than anyone else and disable all items it's kinda hard to win isn't it? Yes hextech doesn't buff their own... but what is a sorcery comp supposed to do without items? What is a double rfc gunslinger graves supposed to do without items? What is.. you get the point. Not to mention hextech is part of the classes. They get other combinations with them. ALSO new item can make anyone a hextech so saying they don't synergize isn't a valid argument anymore.
: I find that morellonomicon with aoe is by far the biggest problem right now. Hextech is only strong because items are stupid right now they don't have that type of impact in the other games like TFT.
I think morello in aoe is pretty strong. I constantly put it on my gp and it works really well since gp uses 3 aoe attacks in one. The thought is though that the game is so item reliant, that champions are usless without them and hextech disables that. There's nothing you can do anymore, and with the new item you can make anyone hextech, so like.. game over. You just can't use anything with item reliance if you expect to win.
: yes, rammus is designed to be good vs auto attackers . but that dont mean he does a lot of damage. how much damage does it really take to kill a adc who is glass cannon and only has 1600hp ? not much...
Yes but rammus is a TANK he shouldn't be killing someone as fast as assasins, glass cannon doesn't justify how much damage he does to them. Even then, he still killes mages. If he's tank auto's to do damage tank why does he hurt mages so much? You seem to miss the point here...
: well this is over 1000s upon 1000s of games in the elo they balance the game around ( for the most part) there ill always be an out liar of a game where a tank got fed early and was unkillable and was able to get some sort of damage and do a lot of it. but this is a constant thing , you can look at it patch by patch... tanks are always on the low end of damage. oh i happen to be a maokai otp... i still play him bruiser ish... cant really do it to the extreme as in prior seasons. i just had a game where i went 10-5-9 and 4 over all in damage dealt in that game. last game i played i went 2-0-15 and had no actual damage items per say, righteous glory , sunfire spirit visage ninja tabs and only one champ on enemy team out damaged me. and i was able to do damage cuz well i didnt die... i sustain so much in fights that i was able to get multiple rotations of my spells off and do damage to more then on target with aoe damages. this is typically how most tanks do/deal damage. is cuz well they are hard to kill so they do damage that entire 20-30 seconds in a fight it takes to kill them. with aoe hitting multiple targets it adds up. but over all they arent 100-0 any one unless stupid ahead or build some kind of off bruiser in seasons pass i have had up to 19 kills in one game on maokai and damage of 80K but like i said i didnt play him tank, i played him as an ap bruiser, with old abyssal mask , roa, landries with sunfire , spirit visage and whatever boots needed. so i had mr, armor, hp, mana, and ap and things that amplified my damage like mask reducing a targets mr. and the % hp damage on his W and the burn and % hp damage on landries.
Although rammus can make ad carries or rammus die in 2 seconds, and then you say oh yeah ad counter I'll just play ap. Do you do. And he still kills you in 2 seconds. Ah yes, TANK that has a specialty vs ad and weak vs ap. That is true. Not.
Kumagawa (NA)
: Talon q bug aa cancel
OMG yes, i hate this so much. I actually stopped playing talon as much as i used to because i lost sooo many kills, even died, because i couldn't auto after a q.
Maneezy (NA)
: Wow, so you lost a game where someone had some hextech, not exactly a big sample size. Honestly I actually get happy when someone uses hextech on me, the champs themselves are not that good, any hero you're putting items on will be better than the hextech guy who hit you. I've won so many rounds where I got hexed and it felt like it made no difference whatsoever, I feel like it should be 10 seconds. And seriously, they're making you spread your guys around, that adds so much strategy to the gameplay versus just grouping your guys together every time with your best guy in the center.
You didn't read my post at all did you? Every point you made was false. "Spread your guys around" i did. The first time it AOE'd half the board. Then i moved people around more. Then it randomly targeted my stacked unit out of nowhere because rng is rng. It only hit him because i DID spread out. As i said it is not a coincidence he won with taking barely any damage. Nobody else was using hextech and nobody beat him. There was all sorts of team comps. Gunslingers, sorcerers, shapeshifters, whatever the heck. Nothing could win because all items were disabled meanwhile they had like 5 times to trash on your team before their items come back. And it really sucks when your doing an ITEM RELIANT COMP. Like graves with two rapid fire cannons. Hextech is bs. If you don't think it is then well try a strategy like 2 rfc gunslinger graves then don't come crying to me after a hextech bombs it and you auto lose just because it randomly chose to bomb graves and none of the other three+ items.
ODiiiiiN (NA)
: Dark Star, Elderwood, Corrupted SG.. Way Too Similar??
Ik, when i saw the star gaurdian skins my first thought was- wait i thought we were getting star gaurdian these look like dark sta- oooh okay.. uh huh....
: Yeah 8 seconds is just WAY too freaking long for that kind of ability. By the time the 8 seconds is over, the match is already lost or most of your team is likely dead. 5 seconds is far more reasonable. That way it's still a strong ability but isn't completely overwhelming.
Yeah. And it's AOE so it can hit multiple or all characters, AND where it hits seems to be random which defeats the purpose of positioning that is key in the game. Very very bad design
Comentários de Rioters
Spearki (EUW)
: Unjustified ban riot won't admit to the systems mistake
People downvote because they're crybabies that don't want to believe that the system is bad when it is. Whether the evidence is good or bad- if you so much as talk negative about the system they hate on you and dislike the thread. It's sad how oblivious people are about the situation. That is- until they get unfairly punished or banned and join the rest of us in complaining...
Zac x Me (NA)
: you cant monetize the poop out of rgm so they went poof forever
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pFeN9cnT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-23T17:49:57.213+0000) > > you cant monetize the poop out of rgm so they went poof forever Except riot said they'd bring back ones like one for all or urf. But ones like dark star singularity are thanos snapped into oblivion.
Exibir mais

bluefire mark 2

Nível 93 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão