SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QxoiAVEo,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:57:25.467+0000) > > galio was overloadead af and forced the balance team to remove too many features of his kit > > fact that you can't see it is too much for me So are you implying that Shen is overloaded just as Galio supposedly is, given the very clear fact they were both picked in pro and then trashed for the exact same reason? Or maybe you know, Galio wasn't trashed because he's "overloaded"? And even if he was, it wasn't the reason why he's trashed, but his AoE taunt and his ulti, the exact same reason why Shen was trashed? Fact that you can't see it is too much for me.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QxoiAVEo,comment-id=00010000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T14:02:21.941+0000) > > So are you implying that Shen is overloaded just as Galio supposedly is, given the very clear fact they were both picked in pro and then trashed for the exact same reason? > > Or maybe you know, Galio wasn't trashed because he's "overloaded"? And even if he was, it wasn't the reason why he's trashed, but his AoE taunt and his ulti, the exact same reason why Shen was trashed? > > Fact that you can't see it is too much for me. doesn't shen lack his damage and waveclear?
: TMW The Top Laner Joins their Losing Team in Fights and Turns It All Around
3bdo 3leem (EUNE)
: New Mordekaiser Rework Abilites Revealed League of Legends season 9
1. the fact that his ult doesn't send his enemies to the shadow realm seems like a missed opportunity. 2. personally I think i preferred his old ult to his new one. reanimating the dead to serve him seems like something a demon lord would do. and it's iconic. and while I do like his new ult, it doesn't feel like morde, not yet at least. my opinion will prolly change when he releases and i get to play him, so take this with a grain of salt
: > [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T20:15:16.269+0000) > > But in the end, it is the message that's hurtful, not the words. For example, you don't need to use specifically the N-word to deliver the message that you don't like blacks, nor does the use of the word make you by default a racist. If you were to overhear someone saying it during edgy banter with a group of friends, you shouldn't get offended by it, because there was no hateful message directed at you, it was just some dudes bantering. > > Point is, one shouldn't look at the specific words that one uses and tell them "You can't say that!" Instead, one should look at the reasons behind whatever hateful message some hateful person delivered and change their mind for the better. Shutting people up doesn't help anyone. Treat the cause, not the symptom. I will agree with the point that intent behind language and words also conveys behaviors and prejudices. However, there exists a symptom in that people think derogatory language is funny or acceptable to use. Do you not see the issue with that at all? There is a cause, somewhere in those people's lives that has expressed to them that it's ok to use that derogatory language, even if there is no malice behind it. And if there's no malice behind it, then it's just plain ignorance to the fact that while they may not see faults in what they're saying, it can mean horrible things to other people. It's why your mother or grandmother threatened to shove a bar of soap in your mouth after you blurted out "FUCK" at a family dinner. You may think it's hilarious, but to them, it carries a certain weight and meaning. Let's transpose it to another example. Let's say whenever you see a person with red hair, it's customary for you to punch them in the crotch. There's no malice behind it, because your whole town does it, so it's simply something everyone you know does. Should redheads be offended by this, even though there's no malice behind it since it's just a habit? The answer is yes, because your behavior is completely ignorant to the weight of your seemingly innocent actions towards a specific group of people.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GY2xi3QK,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T20:27:25.592+0000) > > I will agree with the point that intent behind language and words also conveys behaviors and prejudices. > > However, there exists a symptom in that people think derogatory language is funny or acceptable to use. Do you not see the issue with that at all? There is a cause, somewhere in those people's lives that has expressed to them that it's ok to use that derogatory language, even if there is no malice behind it. And if there's no malice behind it, then it's just plain ignorance to the fact that while they may not see faults in what they're saying, it can mean horrible things to other people. It's why your mother or grandmother threatened to shove a bar of soap in your mouth after you blurted out "FUCK" at a family dinner. You may think it's hilarious, but to them, it carries a certain weight and meaning. > > Let's transpose it to another example. Let's say whenever you see a person with red hair, it's customary for you to punch them in the crotch. There's no malice behind it, because your whole town does it, so it's simply something everyone you know does. Should redheads be offended by this, even though there's no malice behind it since it's just a habit? The answer is yes, because your behavior is completely ignorant to the weight of your seemingly innocent actions towards a specific group of people. I get the point you're trying to make, however you forget that there is context involved when saying something to use your example there are 3 times when i'd use the word fuck with my friends jokingly when i'm in great amounts of pain or when I want to insult someone only one of them actually has malicious intent behind it if you forget the context someone says something, you lose the meaning, to an extent
: This is why I don't like Laughing Fish...
: Every Single League champion gets dominated by the Soldier from Team Fortress 2.
: Just because something is true doesn't make it right.
Shirou emiya wants to know your location
: Lux, because if she's on my team, she's probably support and/or a bitch, though the bitch part depends on the player, really. I mean, I'm Jhin. I have 4 shots on my ultimate. Me not killing them with the first one doesn't mean you can just pop up and "secure" the kill, Lux. Wait 4 fucking seconds, I got it. If I don't, _then_ you can take it. Holy shit. And then I'll just be farming and she'll just run through the bushes, flash, smack her keyboard... **DOUBLE KILL**. I mean if you're gonna do that at least let me get the assists/give me a fucking warning. Oh, and then its my fault if she fails. Yes Lux, its my fault you're so thirsty for kills as support that you actively 1v2 without warning, sometimes when I'm not even in the fucking lane. And we'll be running and she'll be ahead of me and she'll throw her shield in front of her, and then "?" when I die. Well no shit I died, Lux. You shielded yourself. And even when she does throw it at me, its a skill shot, and if we're both moving it has the potential to miss. And sometimes she just won't build a support item, ever. Just builds AP the whole way through. This isn't so much a disadvantage to me, its a disadvantage to the whole team, especially if you have those teammates that just never ward for whatever reason. Vision is important, especially late game when people just come flying out of the jungle out of nowhere. Just... I see how Lux support has its advantages, but holy shit you have to play it right and not be an uncontrollable bitch about it. I've been playing for nearly 2 years and I've only had maybe 5 nice Lux supports, give or take. And by nice, I mean gameplay and personality wise. They use their abilities responsibly and don't go out of their way to do stupid shit for the sake of kills, and they aren't an obnoxious asshole the entire game. I also just find the champion annoying in general. She's like bright lights/loud noises when I have a migraine. Unbearable.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=asG2n3Ha,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-03-21T01:33:46.322+0000) > > Lux, because if she's on my team, she's probably support and/or a bitch, though the bitch part depends on the player, really. > > I mean, I'm Jhin. I have 4 shots on my ultimate. Me not killing them with the first one doesn't mean you can just pop up and "secure" the kill, Lux. Wait 4 fucking seconds, I got it. If I don't, _then_ you can take it. Holy shit. > > And then I'll just be farming and she'll just run through the bushes, flash, smack her keyboard... **DOUBLE KILL**. I mean if you're gonna do that at least let me get the assists/give me a fucking warning. Oh, and then its my fault if she fails. Yes Lux, its my fault you're so thirsty for kills as support that you actively 1v2 without warning, sometimes when I'm not even in the fucking lane. > > And we'll be running and she'll be ahead of me and she'll throw her shield in front of her, and then "?" when I die. Well no shit I died, Lux. You shielded yourself. And even when she does throw it at me, its a skill shot, and if we're both moving it has the potential to miss. > > And sometimes she just won't build a support item, ever. Just builds AP the whole way through. This isn't so much a disadvantage to me, its a disadvantage to the whole team, especially if you have those teammates that just never ward for whatever reason. Vision is important, especially late game when people just come flying out of the jungle out of nowhere. > > Just... I see how Lux support has its advantages, but holy shit you have to play it right and not be an uncontrollable bitch about it. I've been playing for nearly 2 years and I've only had maybe 5 nice Lux supports, give or take. And by nice, I mean gameplay and personality wise. They use their abilities responsibly and don't go out of their way to do stupid shit for the sake of kills, and they aren't an obnoxious asshole the entire game. > > I also just find the champion annoying in general. She's like bright lights/loud noises when I have a migraine. Unbearable. I'm a lux support, and I appologize for stealing your kills. but goddamn does it feel good to snipe them with our laser.
: PLEASE NERF LUX PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
its a skillshot. you can dodge.
: Post ITT and I'll tell you one thing I like and dislike about you.
I don't know you, and you don't know me. but I kinda wanna join in. So please, hit me with your best shot
: Here is Lifelight, Smash Bros Ultimate's theme, played by Orianna.
Lapis (OCE)
: Is there something up with boards moderators lately?
with whats happening over with the all girl esports team, the statement could be seen as sexist. just my 2 cents
: Yea Riot overeacted but lets not sit here and pretend they didnt ban all supports as a way to troll them for being girls.
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EWagf6e3,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-23T02:25:45.332+0000) > > Yea Riot overeacted but lets not sit here and pretend they didnt ban all supports as a way to troll them for being girls. dude, check their match history 4 of them were support mains and the final one was a kata otp, if i remember correctly. they did what had to be done to win. I'm more pissed about them intentionally streching out the game. that's disrespectful regardless of who you're facing. But as others have said, to fielda diamond team against challengers and masters, in an attempt to promote diversity, that was disrespectful of every other team that worked their ass off to get there. and this should have been expected
: Does Riot have a single woman on their art staff?
the only way to achive any change is if you stop looking at this from a feminist or moral standpoint and look at it from a business standpoint. when you(op) came arguing with your morals, all you did was annoy a bunch of other folks and started an admittedly very informative and entertaining salt war. but that's kinda it. to change this you have to come up with something more appealing to LoLs fanbase than sexualized women. or get enough people to not spend money to dent their wallet, but i'm not sure if that's possible at this point.
: Let's make a list of who would be top bans in URF
i'm suprised {{champion:16}} and {{champion:30}} aren't on the list. considering they've got game changing ults that can now be spammed
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uifWOyRr,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-02-06T11:03:10.323+0000) > > Rengar is far from the only one. > > Any burst mage, almost any assassin, multiple divers like Diana, jarvan and lee sin,.......some supports as well. > > They all 1 combo KO the marksman before the marksman even knows they are being hit. aren't burst mages just assassins. Like diana? I mean whats the real difference between "diVErsS" and assassins when thy both do the same thing of diving and doing a shit ton of damage
> [{quoted}](name=Machigainashi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uifWOyRr,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-02-06T15:11:30.531+0000) > > aren't burst mages just assassins. Like diana? I mean whats the real difference between "diVErsS" and assassins when thy both do the same thing of diving and doing a shit ton of damage assasins generally have a gapcloser and an escape, making their assasination gated by long cooldowns. theoretically. Divers are tankier, but they don't have any way of escaping other than flash or fighting your way out.
: League and the Super Smash Bros Solution
So why is this in memes and games?
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=siENkTGa,comment-id=0005000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-02T13:44:23.247+0000) > > I dunno how long you or most other people have played this game...or played top/jung as a main role for as LONG as I have and I can say safely he was COMPLETELY correct to say this only serves to BUFF GANKING and not reduce it. I don't know how long you've been playing the game either, but you're clearly missing the difference between "buff" (which is to make ganks more effective) and "incentivize" (which is to encourage more time ganking).
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=siENkTGa,comment-id=00050000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-02T14:56:45.399+0000) > > I don't know how long you've been playing the game either, but you're clearly missing the difference between "buff" (which is to make ganks more effective) and "incentivize" (which is to encourage more time ganking). at that point you're talking semantics, because you understood the point he was trying to make. your statement didn't actually contribute anything of substance. it only pointed out a mistake in wording. and regardless of his word choice, his conclusion was sound.
: What is the story behind your summoner name?
i picked up this name when I started playing tanki online(back in middle school). I wanted my username there to be "bomber" but it was taken, and boo910 was one suggested name. so i picked it up. I was pretty good at the game, and I figured this user was lucky, so I decided to carry it around.
LankPants (OCE)
: Of course it would. If you take the most common suggestion of significantly increasing the power of defensive stats early and nerfing the early burst output of keystones there'd be several flow-on effects to gameplay, just off the top of my head * All ins are disincentivised, short trades are more favourable as it's harder to turn around and punish properly. * Junglers clear healthier, meaning ganks are more favourable. Early jungle power would almost certainly need to be toned down. * Fights are far more likely to end indecisively, meaning the average time to take a Drake or tower will go up. * Assassins and kill based supports see a large drop in power while immobile mages, ADCs and enchanters are large beneficiaries. * %pen becomes generally more valuable while lethality and flat MPen are generally a little worse. Those are just the points for how flow and strategic choices such as champ select and itemisation would be impacted off the top of my head, I'm sure I missed plenty. It would be impossible to change something as fundamental as early damage without impacting game flow. Personally I don't see this as a problem since I think game flow is generally still pretty bad.
> [{quoted}](name=LankPants,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JcJgnNVd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-02T15:40:42.409+0000) > > Of course it would. If you take the most common suggestion of significantly increasing the power of defensive stats early and nerfing the early burst output of keystones there'd be several flow-on effects to gameplay, just off the top of my head > > * All ins are disincentivised, short trades are more favourable as it's harder to turn around and punish properly. > * Junglers clear healthier, meaning ganks are more favourable. Early jungle power would almost certainly need to be toned down. > * Fights are far more likely to end indecisively, meaning the average time to take a Drake or tower will go up. > * Assassins and kill based supports see a large drop in power while immobile mages, ADCs and enchanters are large beneficiaries. > * %pen becomes generally more valuable while lethality and flat MPen are generally a little worse. > > Those are just the points for how flow and strategic choices such as champ select and itemisation would be impacted off the top of my head, I'm sure I missed plenty. It would be impossible to change something as fundamental as early damage without impacting game flow. Personally I don't see this as a problem since I think game flow is generally still pretty bad. my only point of argument is jungle. I think that if jungle clears are healthier, it'll make them stick around in the jungle more, letting them have the choice of farming up or ganking a lot
Dr Dog (NA)
: after maining jg and just now comming to play some adc again i realized
I'm not exactly experienced enough to add my 2 cents unto the topic, so i'm just gonna ask some questions 1. if marksmen(save jhin, vayne, lucian, kaisa) are unable to impact the lane and other roles can do the job better, why haven't pros or challenger players made that change? 2. if marksmen shouldn't be in the bottom lane, where should they be? 3. could this be a sign that the current style of play( top is bruiser, tank or duelist, mid is a mage or assassin, jg is either tank or assassin or mage, and bot is a support and marksman) is no longer as effective as it once was?
: make a monster that roams the rift
wasn't there a WoW boss that did that. And screwed over a lot of people because of it?
RosyMiz (NA)
: Forgive me, Kayn
Damn those onion cutting ninjas
: This idea is so bad, you even downvoted it yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=TouchFluffyTaiI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tEFZ7Vav,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-30T03:43:06.070+0000) > > This idea is so bad, you even downvoted it yourself. No Now I did
boo910 (NA)
: My thoughts on fixing adcs
Comentários de Rioters
ItZyW (EUW)
: Hacker? or was it rito, maybe a bug? ridiculously weird game.
Can you post a replay I really wanna see this
Elohaven (NA)
: A Very, Detailed Analysis On The Game's Current State of Affairs
I'm not gonna do it I'm not going to type the obligatory line about Jojo referenceing
: I see no reasons why marksmen should be better than mages at BOTH killing tanks AND turrets
What about having mages autos against turrets scale the same way they do with marksmen, but with ap Or have it apply a mark that stays for one second then explodes dealing damage to the turret scaling of ap
Candurill (EUW)
: [Champion Concept] Jorah, The Arc of Solus
Insert joke about praising the sun
: Make teemo op by Enhancing one ability.
Nosgnal (NA)
: Lets play a game.
Petechi (NA)
: What are the stupidest things you've ever done/seen in League of Legends?
When I started I went on average 0/27 I wish I were joking
: arent both taco bell and mcdonalds in the same business? fast food ? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cg8jREMu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-17T20:02:40.018+0000) > > arent both taco bell and mcdonalds in the same business? > > > fast food ? > > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Mcdonalds and food are not compatible
Comentários de Rioters
: The Elementalist Tales: Epilogue
Wow This is really good All I can say is that I hope you'll continue ta write these
: be carefull my friend..you are talking about godyr
> [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nXlYN34y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-21T04:26:33.990+0000) > > be carefull my friend..you are talking about godyr Something something yakkocmn something something trick2g something something jojo reference
Joxcab (NA)
: If ADCs are supposed to be the kings/queens of sustained damage over time, they shouldn't burst.
What if riot took away lethality items and gave adcs and assasins their own lethality Then riot could directly control how much armor pen anyone could have
: lol any one else awaiting the OP rebuttal to RIOT TANTRAM ? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FRx472U1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-07-15T01:44:24.064+0000) > > lol any one else awaiting the OP rebuttal to RIOT TANTRAM ? > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} So do u wanna handle the refreshments or should I?
: PBE ACCOUNT DISABLED FOR BEING "OLD" NOT FOR BEING INACTIVE?
: The base expectations for classes REQUIRE tanks to be unsatisfying to play
First of all The gameplay boards are way more chill then when I last saw them Second of all How about more types of displacement Their goal is not to kill the rank But too kill the back line So tanks have to be easy to kill to achieve that goal But if more champs had displacement skills Then the tank would stay alive and be able too still peel or cc That's my take
Hmagamer (NA)
: The best Kayn/Rhaast pun to ever grace your eyes.
I'm not sure normal people Kayn handle this Let's give it a rhasst
maliohammad (EUNE)
: A Possible solution for marksmen (ADC) problem
How about a shorter cd for ignite and a longer reduced healing time
: Who is number 1?
Velgam (NA)
: Badly describe a champion
Well I'm on a phone so... I'll try anyway Nautilus- a submarine Gnar- the hulk Udyr-PERSONA!!!
: BOTS IN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Where exactly have u seen these bots I've only seen em on the howling abyss I feel like that info could get people to be able to focus on the target area
: Why Order is guaranteed to lose
Well I've been gone for a while But I'm back and I've got stuff to say I feel as both riven and yasuo are just morally gray characters that don't fit into either category whole heartedly So it's not a true battle between order and chaos But between yasuo and riven I do agree with your points, buddy, but I feel as order and chaos doesn't affect the polls as much as it being riven and yasuo
Draclen (NA)
: Can we take this moment to think about the fact that, for whatever God forbidden reason, there are 5 Ice Age movies?
> [{quoted}](name=Draclen,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Adfwh4nI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-20T21:07:46.446+0000) > > Can we take this moment to think about the fact that, for whatever God forbidden reason, there are 5 Ice Age movies? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4 this is why
: Legacy Client Officially Retires April 24
riot, for the next patch just work on client bugs it's necessary
: When the entire enemy team is chasing you through the jungle
for me, I pick it up on my warwick just cause everyone immediately chooses to kill it rather then me
Exibir mais

boo910

Nível 39 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão