: If Pyke Not Being Able To Gain Health From Items Is A Downside
It's a pretty fucking big down side. 1: The main reason for it is so he can't build tank, like tank pyke was the strongest version of pyke we have seen even with him not gaining hp from items imagine how fucking broken it would of been if he got the hp. 2: Most assassins can build both {{item:3071}} and {{item:3053}} with gives a good amount of hp. ALSO THE MAIN REASON YOU GET BLACK CLEAVER IS THE HP AND CDR and pen is the secondary. Zed is basically the only assassins that can easily stack it, most assassins will get like 4 stacks and pyke will get 3 stacks. Like {{item:3036}} gives more pen without needing to stack it and with about the same amount of ad. Like black cleaver sucks on pyke it does basically nothing, you only want it if the enemy has a lot of armor. Pyke's build is lethality and bruiser items that don't give hp like GA or a tank item.
: Remove Pyke's execute indicator
I'm down I hate indicators, it lowers the skill requirement and it kills funny moments where someone just fucks it up. Like remove all execute indicators it would make the game more fun.
Zullar (NA)
: Stop Already
I don't think you understand what toxic means , toxic means unhealthy because of parts are too hard to balance. Kindred's old passive made the champion toxic due to how much power it had, tryn's passive is toxic since it's luck, zoe's w is toxic because it's rng. None of those champions are toxic because of mobility and there mobility is not why they are good with the exception of irelia and MAYBE akali. Zoe is good because she can easily take out one person, pyke is good because of his follow up, yuumi is good because she can easily poke people out, irelia is good because of her 1v1 power and bs weave clear. Like mobility is not a problem it's utility that is the problem with most new champions.
SiG DxD (EUNE)
: please nerf this vayne bs
Vayne is fine like there is no reason to pick her over ez, jinx and especially Kai'Sa who can kill much faster. Like also you don't understand how vayne works. You want to know how to kill her cc, just kill her, the same ways you kill every adc. Vayne is not a problem it's you.
: You shouldn't buff Pantheon and for one simple reason (I don't want Riven 2.0)
His damage is bad like pain and simple if you buff his defense he still sucks since that is not a problem. Also you don't understand how conqueror works you have to deal 1800 damage just to get 25% of his LEVEL 1 HP which means you healed 145. Like his offense is worst then per rework that's the problem. Did you even look at the rework?
Divin1ty (EUW)
: A joke has to be funny.
> [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qenNYvox,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T18:49:55.466+0000) > > A joke has to be funny. No it's just a bad joke.
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qenNYvox,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T18:34:04.087+0000) > > Without Kindred no one would die. Yeah I don't think that's how that works.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qenNYvox,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T18:39:24.769+0000) > > Yeah I don't think that's how that works. That's the joke.
: Can Armor actually mean something again?
Armor is fine you most likely are just not building it or the enemies are just too ahead for it to matter. I play tanks and can easily say armor is fine. It's mostly mr that's the problem and mix damage like Kai'Sa and ez who both have been building a good mix of ap and ad is really hard to itemization against especially since they're by far the most played adcs. Like what is gating tanks is the champions themselves are not as good as others and need buffs. If this is not about tanks well idk what your problem with armor comes from.
: Sylas's Introduction has had more lore impact than any previous champion: Change my mind.
Eijijo (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Eijijo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZnAEc19g,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-16T11:33:43.205+0000) > > You have popularity and balance all mixed up. A champion isn't strong because they are popular. Your comment where you say 5ms on Poppy wont make her top tier is you literally saying: "This champion wasn't good, which meand Riot is trolling if her next buff doesn't make her broken". This whole post is literally about your in game skill problems and using your low skill (Silver 1, 45%WR) to blame riot for making different changes. Ummm no balance and popularity go hand and hand you just don't understand how statistics work. If someone is willing to play something the majority reason is because they think they can win with it especially at higher elos meaning the popular champions are most likely the best, now there are champions who don't fit this like yas but the majority of champions do. Also I never said being popular made champions good in my post that is just a lie, I said it's boring to play vs the same champions for the entire season that was my point and why I said make poppy broken not because she is bad but because it would change the meta. The main point of my post was that nothing riot is doing is changing that is being played making the game boring.
: *Garen gets touched off meta once*
Range tops have always been a thing it's part of the role. In fact playing things like teemo and kennen in anything but top is off meta. Also pyke top,vik top,ekko top, and many more have been nerfed, in fact top lane has hit more off meta champions then any other lane.
Pelmorr (EUW)
: Magic resist items change
Also basically all the tank mr items don't give a lot of mr and the passives are not good. It's so fun playing poppy vs ap champions and only one item can MAYBE do something {{item:3194}}. Like there are armor items that give you a lot of hp and not a lot of armor and items that give you a lot of armor and little hp. O yeah and basically every passive on armor items are just better then mr items including non tank items but especially tank items. I can give you a example of a game where EVERY tank mr item does nothing but give stats it's impossible to do that with armor items. O yeah there is also better pen for ap and almost every mage can fit {{item:3151}} in there build so there goes the hp you get, meaning basically get nothing from them but a shit passive on most champions.
Zed Boss (NA)
: WHY ARE YOU BUFFING LUX?
? Because they nerfed her like two patchs ago pretty hard. Like her playrate and banrate dropped by fucking more then 50% in like a patch which is really bad and shows the nerfs hit her a lot. Like riot can't kill lux support since to many people play it even if it's shit meaning they had to buff it since it was shit.
: Addressing The Supposed "Very Non-Traditional" Marksman Leak
I think it's a skin but if not I'm not going to lie it looks just bad. Like it looks like they took a they put a bunch of black females stereotypes and made a champion. Which would be fine a skin but champions are supposed to stand out like liss is league's ice mage, kindred is the death. Champions should not be based on stereotypes. Also the clothes she is wearing don't look like what someone would wear it looks like what someone now would wear. Also calling it now she will be a dps carry like basically every marksman. Remember when riot hyped that Kai'Sa will be a assassin and then turned out to be a mix damage dps,this will be the same.
Yung Pyke (EUW)
: Get the Old Pyke Q Back
Got to love the boards and reddit they all say they love having champions play different roles and went even someone makes a post or riot does a change that would hurt stuff like they all get mad but when it actually happens and becomes popular like pyke top, or irelia mid and those champions get nerfs to try to force them into a role reddit and the boads say nothing.
: https://u.gg/lol/tier-list/?role=top&rank=master_plus The statistics are right there, open your eyes. 2nd highest winrate 3rd highest pickrate 4th highest banrate **No other champion holds even 2 top 5 spots in any of those categories but Riven holds 3.** ######(other than Rengar, but he's banned for his jg as well)
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xFAmhE5u,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-08-14T05:07:05.545+0000) > > https://u.gg/lol/tier-list/?role=top&rank=master_plus > > The statistics are right there, open your eyes. > > 2nd highest winrate > 3rd highest pickrate > 4th highest banrate > > **No other champion holds even 2 top 5 spots in any of those categories but Riven holds 3.** > ######(other than Rengar, but he's banned for his jg as well) And if you look at her stats over 8 weeks she holds none of those places consistently but winrate YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID. Funny want you bring up something that just proves you are biased and you just hate riven not because she is strong but because YOU have something against the champion. 9.11: 2nd highest Winrate,4th highest pickrate and 9th highest banrate. I used the same site as you too. Riven was nerfed because of people playing bad not because she is op, there is 0 reason to pick her over others.
: what about when they're around your skill level? you can't beat them then. (picking toxic champs to counter toxic champs is kind of a buzzkill buddy)
> [{quoted}](name=Fluffi Kitti,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9MqOI9nL,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T03:55:19.724+0000) > > what about when they're around your skill level? you can't beat them then. (picking toxic champs to counter toxic champs is kind of a buzzkill buddy) THEN YOU BEAT THEM. They're not op and all can be beaten. Like you make no fucking sense there is counter play to them they're not you just win champions. Like pyke dodge his abilities then cc him and he is dead, lee sin falls off pretty hard and is needs to hit q to do stuff, most tops can just burst down irelia without much trouble she does sustain damage not burst. Like learn the game. If two people are equal skill almost all those champions listed will lose since most of them are just snowball champs like pyke and jax. I'm sorry but the only people that say they lose because of a champion pick or a champion is a free win just want the game to be easy without any counter play. Even annie has counter play and she is more unintrractive then all those champions.
Barkley (NA)
: Anyone who thinks Riven isn't one of the most long-standing and consistently busted champs in the game is fooling themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=Barkley,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xFAmhE5u,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-14T03:18:38.437+0000) > > Anyone who thinks Riven isn't one of the most long-standing and consistently busted champs in the game is fooling themselves. Stop lying to yourself we get you to can't fight riven because you just want easy games. If you actually think riven was consistently strong this season you are just biased and should be complain about anything since you base it off nothing but what YOU don't lile. There is actually 0 reason to pick riven over Aatrox.
: at level 6 he does E(65+20% bonus AD) + AA(100% AD) + Passive(54+40% bonus AD) + Electrocute(74+40% bonus AD) + Q(220+260% bonus AD) + [R]AA(100% AD) + Passive(54+40% bonus AD) + W(85+100% bonus AD) + [R]AA(100% AD) + Passive(54+40% bonus AD) + AA(100% AD) for a GRAND TOTAL of: 606 + 400% AD + 540% bonus AD. Assuming he had only 2 longswords, that's 31 bonus AD (including adaptive force), meaning 167 damage. 106 total AD, meaning 424 damage. This means 1197 damage. Hecarim has 935 HP at level 6. ~60 armor and less MR means the total damage is decreased about 30%. 838 damage to 935 HP. That's IF Hecarim was at 100% HP. Basically a 1 shot. __________ #Keep in mind this isn't including the 2nd Q he'd likely get off, which would add another 210 damage post-mitigation.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dBf8Tbzf,comment-id=0002000000030000,timestamp=2019-08-14T01:13:16.928+0000) > > at level 6 he does E(65+20% bonus AD) + AA(100% AD) + Passive(54+40% bonus AD) + Electrocute(74+40% bonus AD) + Q(220+260% bonus AD) + [R]AA(100% AD) + Passive(54+40% bonus AD) + W(85+100% bonus AD) + [R]AA(100% AD) + Passive(54+40% bonus AD) + AA(100% AD) for a GRAND TOTAL of: > > 606 + 400% AD + 540% bonus AD. Assuming he had only 2 longswords, that's 31 bonus AD (including adaptive force), meaning 167 damage. 106 total AD, meaning 424 damage. > > This means 1197 damage. Hecarim has 935 HP at level 6. ~60 armor and less MR means the total damage is decreased about 30%. > > 838 damage to 935 HP. That's IF Hecarim was at 100% HP. > > Basically a 1 shot. > > __________ > > #Keep in mind this isn't including the 2nd Q he'd likely get off, which would add another 210 damage post-mitigation. KHA NEEDING TO GET 3 FUCKING AUTOS off is not one shot it's the fucking opposite. For kha to one shot he will get AT MOST A AUTO and start with ult since basically every and I mean every champion can run away from that since that is actually a pretty long time like it will take kha over 6 seconds to get off everything that is a lot of time. A one shot is getting 100 to 0 without any time to reacted THERE IS MORE THEN ENOUGH TIME THERE to react, again it's like 6 seconds. It take hec less then 1 second to escape press r fights over or use ghost or just walk away. Stop defending lies.
: You’re seriously buffing Jax?
{{champion:36}} ,{{champion:14}} ,{{champion:24}} and {{champion:27}} all buffed in the same patch and my willingness to play this game goes down more.
: > Love when people say stuff is overloaded then just list off they kit like that some how means anything. So you are saying there is no connection between an overloaded kit and the abilities are in it? That just doesn't make any sense. A kit is overloaded when it offers too much value = too powerful and/or too many possibilities/abilities. A champion that deals insanely high amount of damage shouldn't have aoe ranged cc, insane mobility, invisibility, mixed damage, low cooldowns, sustain, etc. at the same time. Assassins should be high risk - high reward champions but now they are low risk - high reward champions instead. Yet Riot wonders why players say it is a one shot meta and why they hate it so much. > Also winrate means nothing like kha is a assassin meaning along as he is not terrible he will always have a high winrate. LOL what? High win rate means exactly the same thing for every champion. If a champions supposed to be skill based then high win rate means it is even more oppressive but that is it.
> [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dBf8Tbzf,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-13T14:49:19.493+0000) > > So you are saying there is no connection between an overloaded kit and the abilities are in it? That just doesn't make any sense. A kit is overloaded when it offers too much value = too powerful and/or too many possibilities/abilities. A champion that deals insanely high amount of damage shouldn't have aoe ranged cc, insane mobility, invisibility, mixed damage, low cooldowns, sustain, etc. at the same time. Assassins should be high risk - high reward champions but now they are low risk - high reward champions instead. Yet Riot wonders why players say it is a one shot meta and why they hate it so much. > > LOL what? High win rate means exactly the same thing for every champion. If a champions supposed to be skill based then high win rate means it is even more oppressive but that is it. AGAIN KHA NEEDS BASICALLY EVERYTHING IN HIS KIT TO BE A CHAMPION!!!!! Like play the champions and think about him. Also stop using statistics you don't understand how they work. Winrate is how much a champion wins meaning champions with high snowball will always have a high winrate. Like kha doesn't have a high skill cap unlike yas meaning that is nothing that should mean he should have a low winrate. Also love that you ignored basically everything when I made my first post since a lot of this is the same.
: "We're reverting the scaling cooldown change to Riven's Q from 9.10."
It took 8 weeks of her having normal statistics and still does, with buffs and nerfs to other champions. Winrate means nothing if you think it does stop using statistics. Yeah no riven was not good 8 weeks ago and is good now because of changes in the meta.
mark6028 (EUW)
: Maybe this trash design shouldnt function then. Can provide you the warrior kha that literally oneshotted me as warrior hecarim in my own fuckin jungle at lvl 6 AFTER i put redsmite on him. This fuckin champions is out of this world broken since season 7 and riot keeps buffing him so the chally kha zix otps stop crying who are only there because of kha zix. Same with tryndamere and all these shitty OTP champions riot has a hard on for.
> [{quoted}](name=mark6028,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dBf8Tbzf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-13T12:30:56.347+0000) > > Maybe this trash design shouldnt function then. > > Can provide you the warrior kha that literally oneshotted me as warrior hecarim in my own fuckin jungle at lvl 6 AFTER i put redsmite on him. > > This fuckin champions is out of this world broken since season 7 and riot keeps buffing him so the chally kha zix otps stop crying who are only there because of kha zix. > > Same with tryndamere and all these shitty OTP champions riot has a hard on for. I can very easily prove it,like kha can only do 400 damage after hitting everything and without counting for armor and giving him more ad then he would actually have too. I got this by adding up the damage of all his abilities and passive at level 6 and give him 25ad and I multiplied that by 130% and then multiplied that by 5 then added that number into his damage. Meaning it is super fucking impossible. LIKE HE CAN'T EVEN ONE SHOT HECARIM LEVEL ONE. Please stop acting like champions are op because YOU have had bad experiences with them. Kha is good not op and is only good because of the meta in soloQ nothing else, if you took out snowballing from the game he would be mediocre. How about YOU actually show proof?
I7A6X2v2 (NA)
: Hey look, Ahri gets her yearly skin.
Yeah no the point of skins is to make money it has nothing to do with what random people want. The majority of people want ahri,ez and yas skins since they play them and like them. If you want unpopular champions to get skins go play them and buy the skins they already have.
Comentários de Rioters
Bultz (NA)
: It really sucks that people are winning games because of champions and not skill
Proof or fuck off. Like you lose to these champions because you can't play vs them. I can easily beat a bad irelia and ESPECIALLY A BAD LEE SIN like lee sin is fucking horrible if you're bad with him. Like you saying juggernauts should not be a class really shows you just want easily games not skill in games. Annie,jax,tryn,garen, mundo,and panth these are champions that someone can do well even if they're bad but most of them still can be beaten or just suck.
: Isn't Kha'Zix a bit overpowered?
If you're a bruiser getting one shot by kha then you mostly fucked up pretty bad. Love when people say stuff is overloaded then just list off they kit like that some how means anything. Kha needs basically everything in his kit to function as a champion that is not my opinion that is a fact. Like look at his kit,numbers, actually think or play the champion then remove the thing you are calling overloaded and what you will most likely find is that he needs it. Also winrate means nothing like kha is a assassin meaning along as he is not terrible he will always have a high winrate. Like is he is not op pain and simple the buffs they give him were not good enough to make him op. Kha looks good stat wise because the buffs helped him and the meta is good for him. Like compare kha and j4 and you find kha is lacking a lot of what j4 can do but j4 can do most of what kha can. The only thing kha has over j4 is a escape and a better snowball nothing else. They both can burst down champions, they both can gank really well, good clears, but j4 is tanker, has more damage not just burst, more utility and can do stuff when behind.
: What is a champion you have yet to see being played this season?
{{champion:34}} for like two seasons. I actually see a lot of unpopular champions mostly because I play them but even not counting when play them I have probably have seen more asol then I have seen velkoz this season.
: why does no one buy exe calling in any form whatsoever.
Yeah it's really annoying like it's only 800 gold for FUCKING ANTI HEAL but basically every adc will just be like "I NEED MORE DAMAGE" even though all there damage will be healed.
Destaice (NA)
: Dunkmaster Ivern is like your mom trying to make a meme using Facebook and emojis
That skin is just pure shit like it should be removed for how fucking bad it looks. Riot canceled a amumu and bliz skin because they didn't meet standards BUT HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DID THIS SKIN MAKE IT PAST THAT STANDARDS. I'm 100% sure the day they said Ivern would get a ivern skin was the day they told the people working on the skin team to make the Ivern skin.
: So I should have built less tanky to fight the guy who's already way tankier than I am? GREAT IDEA!
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Apvpq4EE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-13T01:11:19.258+0000) > > So I should have built less tanky to fight the guy who's already way tankier than I am? > > GREAT IDEA! Wait you actually think he is tanky with that build lol. All he is with that build is a assassin with a heal nothing else. Also yes to beat someone that is tankier then you, you build damage not tank that is just basic fundamentals. BUILDING MORE TANK DOESN'T DO ANYTHING VS SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS ALSO TANKY the opposite happens the one with more damage wins. Tanks go full tank because they're supposed be cc and front line not do damage whereas a bruiser is supposed to do damage.
: So why is sylas with ludens, protobelt, and morellonomicon a better bruiser than
Because bruisers are supposed to build damage items with a bit of tanky stats NOT FULL TANK. Juggernauts are the closest you can get to having a bruiser build full tank but they still need like 2 to 3 damage items.
: They don't give away more free stuff than League, not any more. If you make a new account and level it up, you can actually get a bunch of 4800 and 6300 champions for free on your way to 30 now. So _that,_ they did learn. As for ADC itemization, you're missing an insanely important aspect. Smite _can_ be more varied with its items, because they actually have tanks. Not even just the fact that tanks are pretty terrible the past two seasons, but in Smite you can tank auto attacks. They're _all_ skillshots. Though that also blatantly ignores the variety in League. It's pretty much evenly split right now, between champions who build Guinsoo's first, or Bork first, or Lethality, or Crit. To say it's only crit just means you aren't paying attention... or you're building wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xKOLYbe1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-13T00:11:14.641+0000) > > They don't give away more free stuff than League, not any more. If you make a new account and level it up, you can actually get a bunch of 4800 and 6300 champions for free on your way to 30 now. So _that,_ they did learn. > > As for ADC itemization, you're missing an insanely important aspect. Smite _can_ be more varied with its items, because they actually have tanks. Not even just the fact that tanks are pretty terrible the past two seasons, but in Smite you can tank auto attacks. They're _all_ skillshots. > > Though that also blatantly ignores the variety in League. It's pretty much evenly split right now, between champions who build Guinsoo's first, or Bork first, or Lethality, or Crit. To say it's only crit just means you aren't paying attention... or you're building wrong. Ummm by free stuff I mean like RP or skins and stuff like that. Smite you get 50 gems per week, they also have events where you can earn more gems for free and events where you can get a free chest role. Whereas league the most you get is hextech stuff after completing something that takes a good bit of time. Also what fucking variety??? You act like they're so many options that is just wrong it's basically just crit like the majority of champions building bork go into crit after. Vayne,kog, varus and Kai'Sa are the only one that can go on hit, and mf is the only one that goes lethality, then ezreal builds something. It's only very specific champions that can do this and one hit champions are pretty bad right now too like Kai'Sa and vayne both suck if they go pure on hit wait actually there is not even enough items to go pure on hit if you're ad LOL. Like {{item:3153}} ,{{item:3091}} ,{{item:3124}} and that is it and there are only 3 lethality items with only one adc that can go into them. Like just because you can build different items on vayne and cait don't mean you have opinions they're both still going to build crit and have damage based around that. When crit sucked around season 8 mid season basically all the adcs just fell off in favor of different champions whereas in smite many times crit has been the worst choice but the champions don't get replaced they just change builds. The only time I can remember when crit adcs weren't the meta was when it was varus vs jhin in almost every lcs game because most adcs were considered bad then crit got buffed and they're considered broken.
mark6028 (EUW)
: No point in doing these kind of threads. Game is ruled by mage and adc players everyone else left a long time ago. Top is getting more and more autofilled because everyone left and all you get is smartasses who never play top in their lives and if they do pick a tank or mage get carried and feel like top is totally fine. Somehow toplane has to be the league dumpster where every failed champion design is allowed to bully melees while outscaling them having cheaper items, range, cc, burst, dps everything. People recommending dorans shield here are laughable at best. Such a nerfed to trash item that's how you know they have no idea what they are talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=mark6028,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zGGX2GmJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-12T21:55:52.017+0000) > > No point in doing these kind of threads. > > Game is ruled by mage and adc players everyone else left a long time ago. > > Top is getting more and more autofilled because everyone left and all you get is smartasses who never play top in their lives and if they do pick a tank or mage get carried and feel like top is totally fine. > > Somehow toplane has to be the league dumpster where every failed champion design is allowed to bully melees while outscaling them having cheaper items, range, cc, burst, dps everything. > > People recommending dorans shield here are laughable at best. Such a nerfed to trash item that's how you know they have no idea what they are talking about. LOL range tops are not good if they were PEOPLE WOULD PLAY THEM. Melee champions are still the best top laners and have been all season. Just learn how to deal with range tops.
Proxy345 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fdNZxPbs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T20:05:55.776+0000) > > 25 less ad, basically any crit with IE will do more then duskblade passive, lethality is useless for 90% of adcs,you lose crit chance a stat basically every adc needs, it's 500 gold cheaper and it has 0 synergy with adc items. > > Yep totally better. All you need is one duskblade to oneshot people,IE needs more crit items with it and attack speed.
> [{quoted}](name=Proxy345,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fdNZxPbs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T20:11:08.837+0000) > > All you need is one duskblade to oneshot people,IE needs more crit items with it and attack speed. Nope. IE has a higher dps. Also duskblade can't one shot. Duskblade is horrible on anyone that auto attacks because lethality is not good on autos. Like AGAIN one crit with IE does more damage then duskblade passive. Duskblade is only good if you have invisibility or want lethality if you don't want either of those it is a horrible item.
Proxy345 (NA)
: Infinity Edge is completely irrelevant.
25 less ad, basically any crit with IE will do more then duskblade passive, lethality is useless for 90% of adcs,you lose crit chance a stat basically every adc needs, it's 500 gold cheaper and it has 0 synergy with adc items. Yep totally better.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Pyke is hella popular right now. If you hardly see him I'd love to have your matchmaking cause he's a real piece of work to face and play as right now.
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ErLEkZbg,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-08-12T19:32:35.189+0000) > > Pyke is hella popular right now. If you hardly see him I'd love to have your matchmaking cause he's a real piece of work to face and play as right now. Again he is still not the most popular thresh is. Your opinion is irrelevant.
: Anyone care to explain?
Adc do damage over time and assassins do burst. If someone has 2000 hp the assassin should kill quicker but if someone has 3000 hp the adc will kill quicker. Assassins items fall off hard. Most games go on for around 30 mins and most of the time 20 mins is enough for assassins to fall off. Also it's less fun to get almost one shot because of a crit from cait or jinx at a range you do reach and with just a right click where a assassin has to jump on you and actually use there kit.
Comentários de Rioters
: Since Riot is supposively getting rid of twisted treeline
I want a mode like arena from smite in league. Just a mode where I don't have to care about landing, or farming just playing casually without random champions.
: I'm sick of seeing pyke, akali and aatrox in every single game
Ummm I hate to break this to you but only Aatrox is popular out of those 3. The most popular mid is yas and the most popular support is thresh. Are you going to complain about thresh being the best support in the game for like a year nope, are you going to complain about Kai'Sa nope, are you going to complain about yas maybe. Like stop holding champions to different standards just because YOU don't like them or think they're op.
Seilleas (EUNE)
: {{champion:36}} is getting compensation buffs for what he lost by item nerfs nice he's just a stat stick. Eve is super strong in high elo, same for Rumble, they needed some tuning but it wasn't ultra drastic so it won't affect lower play that much. As for the rest of the changes.... No idea. Pointless placebo buffs or unneeded buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=Seilleas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZnAEc19g,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-12T08:52:29.059+0000) > > {{champion:36}} is getting compensation buffs for what he lost by item nerfs nice he's just a stat stick. Eve is super strong in high elo, same for Rumble, they needed some tuning but it wasn't ultra drastic so it won't affect lower play that much. As for the rest of the changes.... No idea. Pointless placebo buffs or unneeded buffs. What item nerfs?
Εlin (EUW)
: Please explain why jungler is not a popular role.
It's boring af. Like EVERYTHING after season 6 has just been SOOOO FUCKING BAD in my opinion with the exception of plants they're cool. In season 6 it took more skill, you could play more champions and you fall behind for camping a lane. Right now basically every jg can clear pretty easily without not having enough hp to gank, most of them clear camps so fast they have nothing to do but gank, and the champion pool is much more limited since the changes to raptors and krugs. O yeah and it sucks when you have laners that basically don't do anything to help you since if the enemy mid and jg go into your jg you basically lost a side of the map due to how slow respawning camps are and how fast they are to take meaning you get behind and if the enemy is not dumb they'll keep doing that.
Latarnia40 (EUNE)
: Ideas how to make Hail of blades viable
Oooo yeah that's a rune lol. Idk why riot has not buffed or changed it yet.
: So like...go do something else until you dont feel emotionally invested in a video game
> [{quoted}](name=VeryFunGame,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZnAEc19g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-11T23:05:19.985+0000) > > So like...go do something else until you dont feel emotionally invested in a video game I mean some of this is a rant but most off this is me pointing out problems I have with the balance of the game so I hope you post that to basically every post complaining about balance. So idk where is emotional investment comes from you think I have. Also I actually been playing different games too more and more since I find it hard to play league as it is. Right now I basically don't play unless with friends or TFT.
: Riot Can You make us a promise to Never Buff a Champion Within 3 Patches of a Skin Being Released?
Ummmm I hate to break this to you but the pyke buffs were in response to him getting nerf in the previous patch.
Comentários de Rioters
: If you pick an AP champion, remember to build them AD.
Ummmm when haven't these champions built ad? There has always been a ad version of them.
: Hook supports need nerfs
Just fix the fucking hitboxes OF ALL OF THEM! Then problem solved.
: >Like having a high playrate doesn't necessarily mean a champion is good but if basically everyone is playing him, he probably too good. You literally just said he's too strong because he has a high pickrate **and** said champions with high pickrates aren't necessarily strong. Pick one.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9k5zE9TN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-25T12:59:58.541+0000) > > You literally just said he's too strong because he has a high pickrate **and** said champions with high pickrates aren't necessarily strong. > > Pick one. Ummmm I don't you understand how words work. Since how I worded what i said can ONLY mean lee sin has a playrate so high it means he is good. Do how really have to say how English works? You know what fuck it I am, I used the word "but" showing I never said it was 100% it is part of the same sentence. Like I could go more into why you don't understand English too but that would take too long.
Exibir mais

boricCentaur1

Nível 159 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão