: It's accepted because you get as many smurfs on your team as the enemy team if you play a large amount of games Edit for the 4/9 and 5/9 chance people that might not see my answer to this point: Given you are not the smurf and there is exactly one smurf in the game, that's absolutely correct I think you'd have to play an unplayable amount of games to show there's a significant difference, though, because the probability of a smurf filling one of those slots is already low Say on average one in 5 games that you don't play has exactly one smurf in, that's 1/50 slots, 2% chance of having a smurf in a slot Chance of a smurf in x of your slots is 4Cx×(0.02)^x×(0.98)^4-x x=0, p=92.237% x=1, p=7.529% x=2, p=0.230% x=3, p=0.00314% x=4, p=0.000016% Chance of smurf in y of enemy slots is 5Cy×(0.02)^y×(0.98)^5-y y=0, p=90.392% y=1, p=9.224% y=2, p=0.376% y=3, p=0.00768% y=4, p=0.0000784% y=5, p=0.00000032% Say you play 300 games, expect 23 games have one smurf on your team, 28 have one smurf on enemy team 5 games in 300, net, lost to smurfs, is close enough to 0 for me
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u1fnAZjU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-29T22:04:11.260+0000) > > It's accepted because you get as many smurfs on your team as the enemy team if you play a large amount of games No you dont. Assuming you are not a smurf then you have 4 teammates who could be smurfs and the enemy has 5 people who could smurf. So 5/9 times if there is one smurf then it will be on the enemy team.
Comentários de Rioters
Cevrad (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=cardinals1392,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzHAMMPh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-14T03:50:06.503+0000) > > A bronze and a gold player are not allowed to queue up as duo partners. Just had a game with two G4s, Two S1s and one Bronze player. That is not acceptable regardless of any other metric, if you are not allowed to duo, you shouldn't be allowed to play in the same game period. You along with a crap tonne of people don't understand what happens when you enforce this ruling. 2 things happen. 1) smurfs roll games in iron and bronze instead of at least being able to play in gold games off the bat. 2) smurfs will end up in your game eventually anyways. I want to point out, the ONLY way a bronze player can end up in a gold player's game atm is through mmr being similar. Which means that bronze player you don't wanna see because of his rank BELONGS in your game. So if you think he is bad, you are bad because you are similar mmr. I ask one question... If you don't wanna see players of similar skill to you in your game, what do you wanna see?
> [{quoted}](name=Cevrad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzHAMMPh,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-07-15T02:20:50.648+0000) > > You along with a crap tonne of people don't understand what happens when you enforce this ruling. 2 things happen. > > 1) smurfs roll games in iron and bronze instead of at least being able to play in gold games off the bat. > 2) smurfs will end up in your game eventually anyways. > > I want to point out, the ONLY way a bronze player can end up in a gold player's game atm is through mmr being similar. Which means that bronze player you don't wanna see because of his rank BELONGS in your game. So if you think he is bad, you are bad because you are similar mmr. > > I ask one question... If you don't wanna see players of similar skill to you in your game, what do you wanna see? Then if that is the case, a bronze should be able to queue up with a gold if their mmr is similar. My problem isnt the idea, it is the lack of consistency. When queuing up, rank matters, when matchmaking, mmr matters. Also, as the person told us, they had a high mmr from playing with higher ranked friends, not from actually being good at the game. Virtually nonexistant vision score, got smashed in lane, got smashed late game, was 100 levels down from everyone else in the game, killed 2.7 minions per minute. This was very obviously not a s1/g4 level player, and if you watched the game you would agree. But none of that is even the problem, the problem is consistency. Also, to your point about smurfs getting stuck at low elo, riot is actually very good at finding smurfs and skyrocking their mmr AND rank by letting them skip ranks. It would not cause any more of a problem that it is now.
: You realize I a gold 2 player play norms with diamond friends a lot... should i not be able to play with diamond friends period or is this a complaint for ranked specifically?
> [{quoted}](name=Snowplosion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzHAMMPh,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-14T04:55:35.345+0000) > > You realize I a gold 2 player play norms with diamond friends a lot... should i not be able to play with diamond friends period or is this a complaint for ranked specifically? This is a complaint for ranked specifically as in normal games you can queue up with anyone, so you can get placed with anyone.
: maybe the s1 and b4 duo queue. u know that rank is not taken into consideration when the matchmaking system creates a match right? it simply looks at the numbers that represent ur mmrs and create the match based on that
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weezy Baby,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzHAMMPh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-14T03:58:46.831+0000) > > maybe the s1 and b4 duo queue. u know that rank is not taken into consideration when the matchmaking system creates a match right? it simply looks at the numbers that represent ur mmrs and create the match based on that If that is true then they should let Gold and Bronze players duo together. They do not. If the S1 and B1 are duoing, then just dont let a gold into the game.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters

cardinals1392

Nível 196 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão