: Slight Wu-Kong buff
i feel slightly offended that you suggested a W change rather than his passive. lmao
: mordekaiser's Ult Needs reworked
lets be honest though, riot has other priorities, like making skins for money, or reworking other champs because they're bland, or preparing for season 10 hate feast. maybe it'll get a slight nerf again/bugfix, but not reworked.
Comentários de Rioters
: Another dang thread about Pyke
cause he doesn't get bonus health.
: why why why? why another yasuo and akali skin??????
true, but lets be honest. Yasuo is pretty lit in this skin line.
: Just slappin this here...
kled: Holy SH*T where are we? p.s: my favorite champ.
lykkelas (NA)
: yi rework ideas
i have 3 problems, but they're mostly my opinion anyways so please dont take it too serious. 1: if yi moved his alpha into his ult, it'd have to do some SERIOUS damage that would 1 shot most squishies, especially when the cd is 25 seconds, which again will offset the balance. 2: yi cant be an auto attack champ if he doesnt have built in attack speed and something that applies to his atk spd like wuju style. 3: yi has no natural tank, how is he going to dive in and out without meditate's Dmg Reduction. he has no disengage if his alpha is in a long cooldown, and meditate can get interrupted by any damage. P.S: you're trying to make him assassin. if he Ults, then backs off, meditate, and ults again, he can easily invade bot since it prioritized champs.
: > [{quoted}](name=cheex919,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BgXHtREW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-18T21:37:00.647+0000) > > biggest hook hitbox, cant blame them. the reason is that he should be easier to play against in lane and easier time of hooking terrain. Did you not see how it flew right past me then all of a sudden came back and hit me? or do I have special vision and only I can see it.
> [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BgXHtREW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T21:39:30.627+0000) > > Did you not see how it flew right past me then all of a sudden came back and hit me? or do I have special vision and only I can see it. i think it's just you. that happens a lot on naut because he has phantom hitboxes, like rengar's ult. also, you were running towards the hook.
Dormammu (NA)
: Rhasa The Sunderer
if he does, i bet he and darius is going to have a special interaction/event
: Nautilus hook literally teleports mid air and costs us the game.
biggest hook hitbox, cant blame them. the reason is that he should be easier to play against in lane and easier time of hooking terrain.
: Do people still think the one who did most damage is highest skilled?
depends. if you're a top lane tank that still did 2x more dmg than your adc or mid. yea.
: The lack of motercycles will make the card game fail.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
GTHeavy (EUNE)
: Shaco invisibility power problem
honestly, my main problem with shaco right now is that damn ult of his. Instant fear, gives you 1 second invincibility (not invisibility) when you activate it, and 3 boxes that now does instant aoe dmg. 3 dmg ticks per .5 seconds, thats 6 damage ticks from his boxes just from his fear. if he built rylais, then it'd be 8 dmg ticks. broken ult.
: Jax’s ult sucks
false, his ult's passive is hella strong, every 3 hits hits hard. and it scales with Ap and ad i think?
LAFFEN (EUW)
: YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE WORLDS SONG 2019?
yea, i mean it's decent, but it didnt live up to the expectations we had. From rise to ignite, phoenix was just kinda eh.
CJXander (EUNE)
: I've made this login screen to celebrate league's 10th anniversary
even when i wasnt here before season 6. the best part is that you made it with the old champs instead of the newer ones like xayah/rakan, which really hits the nostalgia, which is odd because i wasnt here before season 6
xUnRavelx (OCE)
: More Item ideas
Rigged vest seems kinda too strong with the 50% ap. Ap is the easiest stat to increase for sure, i can get 800 with 1 infernal, death cap and essential ap items. this would also put veigar high tier, cause he scales.... with ap. good for sticky ap champs though, like zac.
Bultz (NA)
: An Ultimate Skin for Yasuo idea
good idea, but it doesnt match yasuo. yasuo's the type of person to look for "redemption" and he has no master. in fact, if we're getting specific, he is a master himself, to taliyah. Samurais, to my knowledge, is honourable, but yasuo is literally "the unforgiven" and lost all honor when he is suspected of killing the master. unless your idea was him killing more people gives him more honor and i was wrong. P.S: for improving this idea, make it a fallen samurai, and instead of gaining more armor/suits, maybe yasuo is losing his sanity for every 10 kills and grows darker/more demonic? just my opinion. either way, you get 1 ^ from me cause it's yasuo!
Comentários de Rioters
  Comentários de Rioters
Lovelle (NA)
: Same as all the other melee auto-attack champs, CC and burst. Tanks aren't too great atm however, which makes him a lot stronger than he should be.
> [{quoted}](name=Lovelle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lt3vWJAH,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-11T22:35:01.049+0000) > > Same as all the other melee auto-attack champs, CC and burst. Tanks aren't too great atm however, which makes him a lot stronger than he should be. garen: Hold my demacia
Comentários de Rioters
Aamano (NA)
: @riot, please explain to me why people are allowed to ban/steal their own teammates picks?
> [{quoted}](name=Aamano,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ijaUnjxe,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-15T16:17:36.233+0000) > why is this kind of shit allowed to happen I dont want another feeding yasuo or a feeding yi on my team
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
EloMetT (EUNE)
: good champ to 1v9 in gold?
{{champion:157}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{champion:157}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3078}} {{champion:157}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3161}} {{champion:157}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3022}} {{champion:157}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3072}} {{champion:157}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{champion:157}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{champion:157}} {{item:3907}} {{item:3146}}
: [Skin idea] Star Guardians Morgana & Kayle
Comentários de Rioters
ImNeo2K (EUNE)
: Teemo must to be reworked
actually, he's very suspectable to ganks cause riot LEFT HIS W ALONE AND HIS E SLOW HIM last time i played him. but yea, he needs to be re-reworked
: Any reason why Irelia is more tanky than juggernaut champions?
people are still complaining about irelia? she got butchered and has no damage now. her ult doesnt have a disarm now, just a slow effect. her Q cant 1 shot minions early game with sheen + some AD items. Her damage reduction already got reduced on her W, she lost her more dmg on shields passive. And she lost -5 movement spd so she cant catch any squishys, i dunno what you're complaining about, cause she got butchered pretty hard
noobitup (EUW)
: what a 5 000 000 mastery player thinks about his champion ( the worst champion in game actually)
yea sure, i somewhat agree, shen is weak. not because of those reasons though. It's because he's been untouched and so has his items. the only thing good about shen is going support because of taunt. also, maybe make his abilities scale more, so that going AP shen or something is actually not considered troll.
VisArch (EUW)
: Is it worth investing time learning how to play this game?
season 8 and 9 was basically a cash grab with the addition of prestiege skins, and league is steadily dying cause of the newer community, the toxic community was the main reason why riot added the honor system. I wouldn't recommend playing this game if you're innocent, but ehhh, you can try it.
: you'll nerf yasuo but you wont nerf the yi???
how about you play leona eh? or how about rammus ehhhh????
Saianna (EUNE)
: I hope Rioter Jag will swallow her pride, admit her rework is bad and stop pushing it, otherwise teemo as we knew and loved will be sad memory
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NblaEtF9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-06T16:12:02.796+0000) > > I hope Rioter Jag will swallow her pride, admit her rework is bad and stop pushing it, otherwise teemo as we knew and loved will be sad memory Truer words have never been so true
: Want you guys/girls to pick the champ to main for rest of season for me!
top/mid blitz, he's not a support with that kind of dmg
Comentários de Rioters
: well i think there is a wonderful new board just for this kind of discussion
> [{quoted}](name=Celestial Lion12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jeodGBHm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-05T17:24:10.542+0000) > > well i think there is a wonderful new board just for this kind of discussion i dont think it's really a rant, more of a question? or at least the way i intended it to be. sorry if this sounded like a rant
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Ahris (NA)
: Ahri's kit just lacks so much damage ....
or, how about people learn ahri?
: What to do to leave bronze?
1. Dont play riven in this elo, she's too.... eh (she's the champion who can win lanes but not games 2. Play a champ that can hard carry (cho, veigar, nasus, darius, garen, jax) 3. it's low elo, which means people have no map awareness and is kill hungry, pick a champ that can both split push and escape (kled, jax, irelia, twisted fate etc) 4. Tanks, tanks everywhere 5. CC, CC everywhere 6. Dont focus kills, focus CS, 2 CS waves are worth more than a kill cause it allows you to both push and get money while having HP 7. Always counter pick your enemy, thats how you win 8. duo Q, always duo Q 9. go jungle, that way you can help all lanes (but never gank a losing lane, thats a bad idea) 10. Out of meta stuff like lucian top or yasuo bot 11. vayne 12. good support jungle cause for some reason, everybody likes picking a damage carry and not be supportive 13. Pick one of the best early games crap champs and deny your enemy. (pantheon, fiora, etc) 14. if all of these doesnt work, FF or uninstall and cry like i did
shici (NA)
: ya a lot of champions have bugs like garen but they will never fix because they are bad at coding.
> [{quoted}](name=shici,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LIKErg9k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-05T11:06:02.031+0000) > > ya a lot of champions have bugs like garen but they will never fix because they are bad at coding. they fixed garen's spin to win bug, now it shreds less cause it doesnt stack anymore
LyLaq (NA)
: Who's your main on League Of Legends?
{{champion:157}} This guy baby XD either that or {{champion:17}}
: I want to buy League Of Legends Season 6
it's not gonna happen, i want to go back to season one and play ali top again or when teemo was good, but riot doesn't like the past and keeps trying something new, hoping people will like it, most of which, people dont like (cough crit items this season cough)
: Should still play League? Help me guys
heres an idea, close out all tabs, even discord, with task manager. it worked for me
Olgrin (EUNE)
: Shaco's Damage is a joke
yup, cause everytime i play with a shaco in iron-silver elo, i lose 100%. so buff shaco or something
Exibir mais

cheex919

Nível 104 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão