Comentários de Rioters
Korillo (NA)
: ? You don't lose 100% of the time with the champs you listed as your allies. How is that being unrealistic. You just have a confirmation bias against those champs.
not biased, it's true. nothing against thresh/blitz players, but in my elo they struggle to land hooks. missing a hook can be crucial in some circumstances. that's just 1 example. another can be the yas player that always presses R when he gets a knock up and just ends up feeding. I don't know what elo you play, but that's some of the things we have going on in silver/gold.
: > [{quoted}](name=citlalli5755,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=ZjtfbqM7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T07:51:41.521+0000) > > just my most recent game, player goes 1/9 ~~and afks lol. gotta love riot's rank system, cuz I still lose LP over someone's AFK.~~ Corrected that for you. You didn't lose because he went afk. You lost because he went 1/9. I don't blame him for leaving. You guys should have left too. Someone that feeds 1/9 in lane has lost the game for you. Whether they stayed or not after that point will not change the outcome.
nah, comebacks are always possible. some players are just waiting on that 0/15 power spike.
Comentários de Rioters
: and feeders are back
I hear you man. xmas break must of start early. all the xmas noobs are on.
Comentários de Rioters
: 6 games in a row with hard feeders
"blame jg blame jg!!!" yeah bro, I had like 5 or 6 games with straight up inters. one game, this dumb ass (dog shit duos) fed their fucking ass off. and I assume they were brothers because one of them said "ok, well i'm heading to dinner fuck this. gl hf" and both of them afk. they had similar names so I figured they were butt buddies. different game, this dumb ass gives first blood 30 seconds into the game, and continues to run it down for NO FUCKING REASON WHATSOEVER just to grief the whole team. and i'm not surprised he's not banned yet, I mean why would he? he didn't say anything toxic so I giuess it's ok. riot will ban u faster for verbal offenses than toxic behavior, go figures. diff game, dumb ass duo goes bot, process to go 1/23 between both r%%%%%s. I swear duo players don't have a single brain cell between the two. diff game, 2 dumb asses just keep afk split pushing. just not helping the team at all. we lose just about every objective. they manage to open inhibs, but never got them. basically turned into a 3v7. this game was not winnable, never was. anyways, I could write for days on the amount of trolls/inters/feeders/griefers I get per game. riot needs to do a better job at policing. If riot is too lazy to do their job, they should get player mods. so we can police their game better for them since the amount of trolls is ridiculous. i'm getting trolls (inters/griefers/afks) 3/5 games. afk rates are about 1/10 games.
: 4 votes should kick a player and RM
agree. it's so irritating when someone in champ select deliberately and blatantly just says "well i'm going to feed then" and there's nothing we can do to avoid our demise.
Korillo (NA)
: Your match history says otherwise...
: you have senna 3x and she is the most OP support in the game. it's when people try to Jg with her that they lose
yeah it's a joke man. idk what tier are you, but gold/silver. people just hit the 0/15 power spike with senna.
: > [{quoted}](name=citlalli5755,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=r5E3BZxd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-09T02:36:04.826+0000) > > {{champion:235}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:235}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:235}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:518}} > > not that these champions are bad, some of them just require too much skill, which most players in my elo lack off. especially vayne or yas. for others doesn't really require skill but better understand of the game, like singed. even TF, TF players just don't pay attention to the map for some reason and can't land gold cards 100% of the time, which is crucial for a TF player. I don't know much about senna, don't understand her kit, but I do know that every time I get her on my team, we lose. people just don't understand her mechanically. is this a shitpost you just listed all the broken op champs in the game?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Obviously low elo which is even more reason not to play malz support.
you kinda have to. play a strong APC cuz most of the time your ADC is dog shit. if you're annie support and you are like 8/0/3 you can carry your shit adc who is 0/7/0. if that was the case as thresh, you wouldn't be carrying shit but your regret on your shoulder knowing you coulda gone APC "support."
: Your mistake was playing Malzahar as a support
lol my friend, u have no idea....there's people that play worst champs. I would take malz support over some of the "supports" of ive seen.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Why do we even que ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=ERHAMvwr,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-07T00:03:47.478+0000) > > The rewards are useless. > Promo games are demonstrably rigged to lose. > Diamond/Plat/Gold are littered with committed silver quality players that have 300+ games, and are simply climbing off of a 50%WR algorithm. > The whole system is trash. > Promos seemingly diceroll your whole team into a 20% chance for each individual player to never connect to the game., and DEFINITELY prioritize you with "Naughty List" teammates. > Don't understand why we subjugate ourselves to such an idiotic system. #facts
: Assuming you're Bronze, and you're getting freeze on while getting camp... Just ff15 cus you're playing against smurf Bronze ain't know shit about freezing, but real smurf don't free, they hard shove you and destroy you under your turret.
> [{quoted}](name=WatchDogs Legion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEvd3g26,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-07T12:18:26.195+0000) > > Assuming you're Bronze, and you're getting freeze on while getting camp... > > Just ff15 cus you're playing against smurf > > Bronze ain't know shit about freezing, but real smurf don't free, they hard shove you and destroy you under your turret. why would you assume that? bro my account info is legit right there. stop being ignorant. you did not write down anything productive whatsoever
: Can we do somthing about this shit please.....
haha yeah man. just luck of draw. of you get shit team mates, oh well. just like poker, gotta play the hand you are dealt, even if its a bad one
: MAJORITY OF MY TEAM MATES IN SOLO-Q
lmfao amen brother. i just got off a game where this dumb ass gives first blood right off the bat. the minions haven't even spawned and this dumb bitch is already dead. he tries to gank, and dies for the 2nd time and proceeds to spam "gg" all fucking game long. worst part of all, he blamed me for him dying. perhaps because i was closest to him??? but what can i do when he gets caught 1v5 in the enemy jungle like the dumb fuck he is. i assume he was expecting me to 1v5 and ace them at lvl 1. seems reasonable.
Comentários de Rioters
: you'll need your jungler come up and break the freeze asap. not to gank the enemy but to hard shove to crash the wave. if not, just stay in range for exp at the very least. If their jungler is staying in lane, he's not doing anything. Your team would need to get things done elsewhere.
> [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEvd3g26,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-07T10:23:22.343+0000) > > you'll need your jungler come up and break the freeze asap. not to gank the enemy but to hard shove to crash the wave. if not, just stay in range for exp at the very least. If their jungler is staying in lane, he's not doing anything. Your team would need to get things done elsewhere. thank you boss, will keep that in mind.
Comentários de Rioters
: In all my years of gaming I've never had this many issues with a damn client
I had a client issue with CSGO, but it was a quick fix, lasted about a day. but ever since then nothing. for league on the other hand, I constantly have problems.
: ADC Yas?
yeah bro, I hear you. it's just straight up aids. you already know you are gonna lose. yas adc = defeat
: client is broken post #5831
yeah bro, I lost promo cuz of this bullshit. client froze, and I couldn't reconnect. I tried numerous times. but riot doesn't give a fuck.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Rexboy (NA)
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/rant/g2PxyLIp-why-are-some-people-just-incredibly-stupid?comment=00010000 Your post saying how incredibly stupid people are at the game and how you can't carry them says otherwise! Sounds like you don't flame either huh :)
I just admit that I was bad at the game, what more do you want lol. I don't have any reports against me, I don't flame nobody in game cuz quite honestly what does it accomplish? nothing really, and not like the randoms actually care what you gotta say. in the post It was in regards to a player that just kept going in 1v5, which is extremely frustrating especially if you want to win. if you look into my account and actually do your research, I got honor points for being "tilt proof". so don't be biased and just see what you wanna see :)
: What Elo you think you deserve?
I don't think he is questioning his integrity of skill level, but rather the skill level of the players in the elo. but I do get his point, silver is probably the worst elo out of all, that is ELO hell right there. it's such a frustrating skill cap. every silver player falls into one of these catergories -toxic/ragers (here are the afkers, griefers, etc.) -unconventional smurfs (guys who think they know it all because their main is gold 2) -the guy who Is literally lost af and is just in this elo because he got boosted
: Im in my promo to gold for the first time
oh boy. I hear you. the struggle is real. when I was on my promos for gold, my first time in promos, I had some hard inters. they were like 2/17. I had a couple players like that, some games aren't winnable. the 2nd time around promos, I was put against plats. 2 out of my 5 games, the enemy had plat tiers on their team. like wtf bro. that's just telling me riot doesn't want me to climb. why in the hell would you put me against plats. not just 1 person from the enemy team, but 2 of them were. and sure enough, they hyper carried the team my 3rd time in promos, I had some bronzies that were hard inting but luckily I managed to carry myself out elo hell and somehow I won.
: the thing is attitude has no correlation to actual skill. being *tilted* and such will affect how fast you climb, dont get me wrong, but for the most part you can be a toxic fuck but still climb if you're good enough, it just naturally takes longer.
: I don't agree with him inting but i like how he punished the source of toxicity in his own way.
nah bro, I feel for his team. I actually felt bad. like you join to play a game and someone ruins it, you're basically being held hostage. and looking a little further into his match history, he was duo. his duo didn't have much better score, he was soft inting tho, so his stats didn't look that reportable
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Rexboy (NA)
: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=citlalli5755
oh god. yeah my bad stats. yeah bro, I just picked it up. thanks for shaming on me for being new???? it's what the community always says, the new players hate this game because the PRO players like yourself, just flame newbies for sucking at a game INSTEAD of teaching. im sorry for being subhuman lol. remember kids, anything other than diamond equals subhuman. so if you're not faker or a god in this game, your opinions/comments are irrelevant.
Rexboy (NA)
: I cant tell you why some people are incredibly stupid... but look at this stupid ass post someone actually typed out. 46% winrate LOL. Also, just learn to carry! https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/rant/uzrwoKj6-matchmaking-puts-me-against-plats-for-promosiim-silver-1?comment=00020000000000000000
can't carry stupid bro, you really can't. everyone that has played league has had that one person that 4 people can't carry. it be like that sometimes
: cry
stfu you just a spammer. yeah that comment made me cry. oh god. im in tears lol. dude gtfo the threat. just spamming. fucking whale lol {{item:3070}} {{item:3073}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
: you are terrible at this game
wow no shit. thx for telling me something I know. you make me not wanna pursue my dream of playing league for money. when did I claim to be good at this game again? I searched everywhere, under my bed, in the closet, the mail box, I even went as far as scrolling through all my text messages, and I still didn't find where I asked for your opinion.
: I mean if you playin with bad internet you shouldnt be playing ranked. I think it's fair to lose double lp if you leave the game regardless of the situation. Sure I'll lose out when my power goes out or something like that, but I'm fine with that if the afkers get double punished.
: https://gyazo.com/98b20c13e658c50e0ab3e3f2e3e8f804 you have bronze players in your gold games too everyone has their own MMR which is basically your "real" rank which also decides how much lp you gain if you gain 18 lp and lose 15 then your MMR is higher than your rank and if you lose more than you gain then your MMR is lower than your rank nobody knows exactly how to calculate MMR but most assume it has to do with winrate and how good you perform in your games the platinums in your game had lower MMR and you had a high MMR so the skill difference is not as much as it seems stop crying as if the world is against you when you have a 46 percent winrate on your main champion in ranked this season
bro, that was recent. I was talking BEFORE I hit gold. on my promos I was getting put against plat players. 46% is trash lol. i'm not saying the world is against me, just put me in my skill group. like I said, if riot wants me to play with plats, put me in plat. I know damn well that's not my skill level. now stop trolling, gtfo
: > [{quoted}](name=citlalli5755,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tLLVFIYF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-03T21:38:36.215+0000) > > I think afkers should lose triple the amount of LP. that way they have to work harder for them to climb up. well what I really think is that afkers should be perm ban from playing rank. This is too harsh a punishment for people with unstable internet connections. Maybe 95% of the time you're fine, but every once in a while your internet just derps out. Or your power goes out. Also, sometimes life happens. Maybe you're in the middle of a game and you get a phone call that someone seriously needs you, or perhaps that a close friend or family member has been in an accident.
> [{quoted}](name=ThisName1sDumb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tLLVFIYF,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-03T23:02:40.099+0000) > > This is too harsh a punishment for people with unstable internet connections. Maybe 95% of the time you're fine, but every once in a while your internet just derps out. Or your power goes out. > > Also, sometimes life happens. Maybe you're in the middle of a game and you get a phone call that someone seriously needs you, or perhaps that a close friend or family member has been in an accident. people with unstable connections shouldn't play rank lol. honestly. they will cause nothing but get flamed by their team mates. nobody likes that player that reconnects like 100 times.
BigFBear (EUW)
: This is bullshit. You never know why he afk. Maybe he has connection issues or something else.
I mean I had bad connection once or twice im not banned. im talking about repeated offenders. obviously shit happens, like if there's a storm and the power goes out. but saying "gg" and afking isn't a connection issue.
: Is it fair that if someone AFKs, everybody that is on the Losing team loses LP?
I think afkers should lose triple the amount of LP. that way they have to work harder for them to climb up. well what I really think is that afkers should be perm ban from playing rank.
: 1hr + in queue for finding a tft match
I was in q for 46 hours 12 minutes, and 08 seconds. this is redculous
: Imagine getting a normal team
I wish I could help you or assist you in any way shape or form. but the only thing I can say, that's just about the average league player. welcome to league.
: dude there are no platinums in your silver 1 promos
: The average LoL player is technically alive...but so is a potatoe
: NO TARGETED INSULTS LMAO
I STRONGLY FEEL YOUR PAIN. I HAD A COUPLE GAME WHERE PEOPLE INTENTIONALLY MADE US LOSE BY NOT GROUPING, OR DOING TROLL BUILDS (I.E BUYING 6 TEARS). IT'S EXTREMELY FRUSTATING. NOTHING HAS EVER MADE ME WANNA HIT SOMEONE SO BAD. THE WORST PART IS THAT THEY DO NOT GET BANNED AND THEY KEEP RUINING GAMES. AND IM WITH YOU ON THAT ONE, IF I COULD HELP OUT RIOT FOR FREE I WILL DO IT ON MY TIME OFF. I ENJOY THIS GAME AND THESE PLAYERS THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WINNING ARE JUST A PLAGUE TO LEAGUE AND ITS COMMUNITY
Exibir mais

citlalli5755

Nível 69 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão