dalphy08 (NA)
: Who has better hair, me or Xpeke?
So how about it GERLS? Whos' got the moves? :P
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Varus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=89fF0nA8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-16T02:53:37.126+0000) > > Why is your entire match history full of troll games. My friend, I would never troll.
41noob (NA)
: i got my girlfriend pregnant and i don't know what to do
Haha I get plenty of girls pregnant! The way I see it, is if you couldn't give them all a baby, you shouldn't be DOING the bloody thing with them...
: Finally uninstalling league today, free from the chains.
Lol so is it the new trend to post saying you hate this game? But yes, although I'm a little tired to read your post, I read the end. I know, this game takes away from a lot of life. They don't make online games like they used to, and they also don't PLAY online games like they used to. Kids now are ruthless. No one is here to have fun and relax! But do keep in mind, you cannot tell people how to play, and you cannot assume that because you are a certain Champion graphic model, that you BELONG in a certain lane only. After all, standard combat 101, you can't preset everything always. If you can't function under a spontaneous soldier formation or layout, then your character build isn't really good! And nor is your combat ability.
: Notre Dame is Burning
Lol man who wants to watch for 4 hours? Like, yeah, it burned. Fugget abaat it!
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=dalphy08,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=0007000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T21:26:10.298+0000) > > Ahp, time durations do not delay the Chess war my friend. Nonsense! Everyone knows the best chess players time their moves.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=00070000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T00:38:29.028+0000) > > Nonsense! Everyone knows the best chess players time their moves. Yes, while personally I prefer NOT bloody week long games (believe it or not, some chess games last 2 months), a little thinking is fine! Or it's called Blitz Chess, where you have to win in 5 minutes and the one who has the most points wins! (Points determined by captured pieces, where Rooks are 5, Bishops & Knights are 3, Ponds are 1! xDah Queen is 7 or 5)
: > [{quoted}](name=dalphy08,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=00070000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-15T15:03:01.503+0000) > > Haha,.... hmm,... you seem to be typing **a bit much and fast**. > > I detect a little flicker of tension. Aside from have zero tension, you know a great way to measure the invalidity of a statement like this? The fact that it was posted 21 hours after the comment it's referring to.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=000700000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-15T16:05:37.675+0000) > > Aside from have zero tension, you know a great way to measure the invalidity of a statement like this? > > The fact that it was posted 21 hours after the comment it's referring to. Ahp, time durations do not delay the Chess war my friend.
: > [{quoted}](name=dalphy08,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T18:31:09.167+0000) > > Blah blah all just complaining and whining to me. Not even reading it :P. > > Your posts are not worth a few upvotes, mine are. Wow, this got hostile fast. So am I right in translating this as, "Oops! I thought I was gonna make a kid feel unimportant and it turns out he's a really eloquent adult who doesn't actually have any kind of problem with what he's talking about. Let's immediately stop reading and play the 'cool and disaffected' card, that'll win back some net cred."? I think I'm right in translating it that way. Because I'm not petty, I won't downvote this post just to have a little giggle at your self-aggrandizing comment. I'm sure you're great company when you're not trying to win internet brownie points, so as someone who values reality more highly than the internet, here's hoping your post gets 30 upvotes and bolsters your confidence! (Where's my glass? I want to raise my glass to this fellow!)
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T18:42:01.856+0000) > > Wow, this got hostile fast. So am I right in translating this as, "Oops! I thought I was gonna make a kid feel unimportant and it turns out he's a really eloquent adult who doesn't actually have any kind of problem with what he's talking about. Let's immediately stop reading and play the 'cool and disaffected' card, that'll win back some net cred."? > > I think I'm right in translating it that way. > > Because I'm not petty, I won't downvote this post just to have a little giggle at your self-aggrandizing comment. I'm sure you're great company when you're not trying to win internet brownie points, so as someone who values reality more highly than the internet, here's hoping your post gets 30 upvotes and bolsters your confidence! > > (Where's my glass? I want to raise my glass to this fellow!) Haha,.... hmm,... you seem to be typing a bit much and fast. I detect a little flicker of tension.
abca98 (EUW)
: Next time Riot tells you how difficult identifying a bot account is, show them this screenshot.
Lol as for why the original first post was "downvoted", I have no freaking clue. But seriously, you new age of gamer kids need to know that ANY damn champion combination on a team is fine, as is Summoner spells. There is NOTHING wrong with the above shot, jesus fucking christ man. This is what the damn age is coming to...kids assume if people pick anything they WANT to play as, and not what everyone on the internet tells them to, that they MUST be an automated CPU. What a fucking circus man. Now to help you, if your build and character cannot hold in ANY composition or layout, then why are you playing the game? You clearly are not good, so learn to adapt to any environment then come back with the inflammatory remarks.
: > [{quoted}](name=dalphy08,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-14T17:08:19.445+0000) > > Haha my friend, quit complaining. > > This is the price you pay when you get on an online forum, and perhaps it is that they acknowledge my words are such elegant beauty, that they feel obligated to defend my noble honour by downvoting you? > > This is also a massive problem with today's standards of World Wide Web, you kids all deal with "downvoting" and this "thumbs up" crap. It doesn't mean anything in the real world, focus on your school work. "You kids", he says to a man who's probably at least a decade older than him and has had the time to become fluent in three languages. I appreciate the gesture, but it's not really a "concern", it was an interesting observation. I specify for the eighth time that my post wasn't about how many downvotes my threads get, it was the fact that 80% of the comments I make on any thread, no matter how many or how few within a given thread, get exactly ONE downvote. Anyone who agrees gets exactly ONE downvote. Anyone who disagrees gets exactly ONE upvote. It's an odd trend in a world where A, most people don't care enough to up or downvote the majority of comments (not threads, comments), and B, most people who do will downvote rather than upvote, meaning if people disagree, I SHOULD be getting 3-6 upvotes per comment. I agree with the premise of your comment, though, so have an upvote. Maybe it'll help some wayward social media-obsessed soul.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAd5TLVA,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-04-14T18:21:48.830+0000) > > "You kids", he says to a man who's probably at least a decade older than him and has had the time to become fluent in three languages. > > I appreciate the gesture, but it's not really a "concern", it was an interesting observation. I specify for the eighth time that my post wasn't about how many downvotes my threads get, it was the fact that 80% of the comments I make on any thread, no matter how many or how few within a given thread, get exactly ONE downvote. Anyone who agrees gets exactly ONE downvote. Anyone who disagrees gets exactly ONE upvote. It's an odd trend in a world where A, most people don't care enough to up or downvote the majority of comments (not threads, comments), and B, most people who do will downvote rather than upvote, meaning if people disagree, I SHOULD be getting 3-6 upvotes per comment. > > I agree with the premise of your comment, though, so have an upvote. Maybe it'll help some wayward social media-obsessed soul. Blah blah all just complaining and whining to me. Not even reading it :P. Your posts are not worth a few upvotes, mine are.
: daily reminder that arcades are microtransactions
> [{quoted}](name=RubySpackle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZZIIOEAX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T17:19:44.490+0000) > > daily reminder that arcades are microtransactions No man, arcades were the home of the BADDEST of Greasers. Every man knew, if you want to earn your black leather trenchcoat, you've gotta prove yourself in the arcade my friend. It was war. Brutal, disco, jazzey pop war.
Comentários de Rioters
: Who the hell has it in for me on this board?
Haha my friend, quit complaining. This is the price you pay when you get on an online forum, and perhaps it is that they acknowledge my words are such elegant beauty, that they feel obligated to defend my noble honour by downvoting you? This is also a massive problem with today's standards of World Wide Web, you kids all deal with "downvoting" and this "thumbs up" crap. It doesn't mean anything in the real world, focus on your school work.
: It'd really clutter the models. But maybe adding a model for just the first tier 3 item you buy would work.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W55wEsp4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-12T00:47:44.810+0000) > > It'd really clutter the models. > > But maybe adding a model for just the first tier 3 item you buy would work. No, it was done in Warcraft 3, Diablo 2, pretty much any good action RPG. Lol this is sad that someone would say something like that above, means the kids of today aren't getting anything resembling those games. Lol..so sad. But anyways, if the items all MAKE SENSE then it should be good.
: sigh its people like you that make this whole SJW PC issue just that an issue as a women I DO NOT EVER see people saying "your a support main" and do not ever think "its a female character she has to be a supp" did you forget about Rakan? hes a dude supporting a female ADC is he not? just stop your making us look bad and making a joke out of this country
> [{quoted}](name=RamenGurl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uoc445iY,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2019-04-03T03:20:00.910+0000) > > sigh its people like you that make this whole SJW PC issue just that an issue as a women I DO NOT EVER see people saying "your a support main" and do not ever think "its a female character she has to be a supp" did you forget about Rakan? hes a dude supporting a female ADC is he not? just stop your making us look bad and making a joke out of this country My friend, I love thee Japan.
Comentários de Rioters
: _I have actual combat background and I've played this game since the 40s._ That made me lol. You're trolling these boards after you trolled blind pick. Be careful, you can be reported here too.
> [{quoted}](name=LeafieGreens2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U2OVgtpn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-19T07:30:58.723+0000) > > _I have actual combat background and I've played this game since the 40s._ > > That made me lol. > > You're trolling these boards after you trolled blind pick. Be careful, you can be reported here too. I do and have.
Kienan (NA)
: This is bait, but I love it. It's sloppy bait though. You missed a chance to throw some sexism in there; try replacing 'kid' with 'dudebro' next time or something, so it's clear it's the men oppressing whamen again. On the off chance you're serious, and just incredibly...whatever that rambling is, it's not about gender, it's about champ role. If you play a champ like Nami, who is _primarily_ a support, people expect you to support. I've never seen anyone say Cass is a support, though, not sure what you're talking about. As others have said, there are male supports, and female non-supports. People would be more annoyed at you if you tried to support with females like Akali, Diana, Evelynn, Fiora, etc., then if you played a male that's suited to the role; Alistar, Bard, Brand, Braum, Nautilus, Rakan, Shen, Taric, Thresh, and so on. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kienan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uoc445iY,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-03-09T07:37:33.544+0000) > > This is bait, but I love it. It's sloppy bait though. You missed a chance to throw some sexism in there; try replacing 'kid' with 'dudebro' next time or something, so it's clear it's the men oppressing whamen again. > > On the off chance you're serious, and just incredibly...whatever that rambling is, it's not about gender, it's about champ role. If you play a champ like Nami, who is _primarily_ a support, people expect you to support. I've never seen anyone say Cass is a support, though, not sure what you're talking about. > > As others have said, there are male supports, and female non-supports. People would be more annoyed at you if you tried to support with females like Akali, Diana, Evelynn, Fiora, etc., then if you played a male that's suited to the role; Alistar, Bard, Brand, Braum, Nautilus, Rakan, Shen, Taric, Thresh, and so on. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} No, Nami is not primarily a Support. While the Support role DOES pick off injured enemies and set up for kills, she is more of a Demolition and Sniper.
: sigh its people like you that make this whole SJW PC issue just that an issue as a women I DO NOT EVER see people saying "your a support main" and do not ever think "its a female character she has to be a supp" did you forget about Rakan? hes a dude supporting a female ADC is he not? just stop your making us look bad and making a joke out of this country
> [{quoted}](name=RamenGurl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uoc445iY,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2019-04-03T03:20:00.910+0000) > > sigh its people like you that make this whole SJW PC issue just that an issue as a women I DO NOT EVER see people saying "your a support main" and do not ever think "its a female character she has to be a supp" did you forget about Rakan? hes a dude supporting a female ADC is he not? just stop your making us look bad and making a joke out of this country No, the reason they don't say it to you is because they STOPPED SAYING IT AFTER ME. I have teached all these kids a lesson, to not be genderist and rude so they are scared now :P.
: Ah, I see. You're being intentionally inflammatory. Have a good day, I suppose.
> [{quoted}](name=LuaDotExe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uoc445iY,comment-id=002300000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T16:20:58.943+0000) > > Ah, I see. You're being intentionally inflammatory. Have a good day, I suppose. No.
: A ton of LoL champs are not "actually fighting". Using this argument is totally double standards. Why can girls fight in heels and bikini armor? That "makes no sense". "Just being in a setting of life or death battle would make a person remove their heels". Ask yourself, why are you fine with MF heels, but not with Gragas fat?
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBurst,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NHaERZoE,comment-id=00010002000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-02T01:38:20.753+0000) > > A ton of LoL champs are not "actually fighting". Using this argument is totally double standards. Why can girls fight in heels and bikini armor? That "makes no sense". "Just being in a setting of life or death battle would make a person remove their heels". > > Ask yourself, why are you fine with MF heels, but not with Gragas fat? Because Gragas is a big beautiful man.
: > [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NHaERZoE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-01T04:28:19.954+0000) > > Find me one picture of an overweight soldier on active duty and you can have a conversation about an overweight champion. Don't be stupid. Not every champion in the game is a soldier. Certainly not {{champion:518}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:28}} etc. And you forget, {{champion:223}} and {{champion:79}} exist.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NHaERZoE,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2019-04-01T13:59:03.501+0000) > > Don't be stupid. Not every champion in the game is a soldier. Certainly not {{champion:518}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:28}} etc. > > And you forget, {{champion:223}} and {{champion:79}} exist. All of those are champions. Ahri can play Sorceror Knight class, or Sorceror Demolition role too.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NHaERZoE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-31T17:30:47.935+0000) > > Fat people cant run across a jungle and fight a bunch of athletes. Doesn't make sense, isn't popular, just sucks for everyone. > > If you want heavy-types that are oddly super fast, Malphite. {{champion:79}} {{champion:223}} As for larger and overweight characters in other media, here are some other examples for you: Steven from Steven Universe https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/cG9ci1k483RuXycg0EebOe0EwDU=/0x0:1920x1080/1200x675/filters:focal(807x387:1113x693)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/62882497/StevenUniverse_162H_Opt3_1_.0.jpg Amethyst from Steven Universe https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/5/53/Jfek_New_Gen.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20160708025000 Rose Quartz from Steven Universe https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/f/f9/Rose_Quartz_-_Weaponized.png/revision/latest?cb=20190115021346 Jasminka from Little Witch Academia https://banner2.kisspng.com/20180610/apl/kisspng-little-witch-academia-chamber-of-time-jasminka-an-little-witch-academia-chamber-of-time-5b1d48eddd69c9.6395129215286458699069.jpg Milly from Trigun https://www.absoluteanime.com/trigun/milly2.jpg Agatha Trunchbull from Mathilda https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Trunchbull-Matilda-movie-Pam-Ferris-b.jpg Kellam from Fire Emblem https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7699160.jpg Oliver from Fire Emblem https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/sites/fireemblem/files/2018-01/Oliver.png So tell me again, how are overweight people unpopular? They're present in LOTS of media, and if Steven Universe is any example, pretty damn popular. They make compelling heroes and equally compelling villains if they're done well.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NHaERZoE,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-04-01T14:13:13.278+0000) > > {{champion:79}} {{champion:223}} > > As for larger and overweight characters in other media, here are some other examples for you: > > Steven from Steven Universe > https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/cG9ci1k483RuXycg0EebOe0EwDU=/0x0:1920x1080/1200x675/filters:focal(807x387:1113x693)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/62882497/StevenUniverse_162H_Opt3_1_.0.jpg > > Amethyst from Steven Universe > https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/5/53/Jfek_New_Gen.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20160708025000 > > Rose Quartz from Steven Universe > https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/f/f9/Rose_Quartz_-_Weaponized.png/revision/latest?cb=20190115021346 > > Jasminka from Little Witch Academia > https://banner2.kisspng.com/20180610/apl/kisspng-little-witch-academia-chamber-of-time-jasminka-an-little-witch-academia-chamber-of-time-5b1d48eddd69c9.6395129215286458699069.jpg > > Milly from Trigun > https://www.absoluteanime.com/trigun/milly2.jpg > > Agatha Trunchbull from Mathilda > https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Trunchbull-Matilda-movie-Pam-Ferris-b.jpg > > Kellam from Fire Emblem > https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7699160.jpg > > Oliver from Fire Emblem > https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/sites/fireemblem/files/2018-01/Oliver.png > > So tell me again, how are overweight people unpopular? They're present in LOTS of media, and if Steven Universe is any example, pretty damn popular. They make compelling heroes and equally compelling villains if they're done well. Those are a bit small for what I'm looking for.
: Big champions ( {{champion:79}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:31}} etc.) have larger hitboxes while tiny champions ( {{champion:1}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:115}} etc.) smaller hitboxes. Having small hitbox is usually an advantage because you can dodge skill shots easier and can pass through narrow places that bigger champions cannot. (e.g. {{champion:51}} traps)
> [{quoted}](name=HP Crookshanks,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GGYYHoKY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-01T19:56:52.472+0000) > > Big champions ( {{champion:79}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:31}} etc.) have larger hitboxes while tiny champions ( {{champion:1}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:115}} etc.) smaller hitboxes. Having small hitbox is usually an advantage because you can dodge skill shots easier and can pass through narrow places that bigger champions cannot. (e.g. {{champion:51}} traps) A Hit Box refers to an attack hitting you, I'm referring to Collision; which refers to blocking the way as a champion. Like Galio as the Gargoyle King RP!
Comentários de Rioters
: I'm not sure how you see Gimli as being overweight but that's besides the point. I was talking either a painting or a photograph of actual soldiers.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NHaERZoE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T04:43:56.511+0000) > > I'm not sure how you see Gimli as being overweight but that's besides the point. I was talking either a painting or a photograph of actual soldiers. Gimli IS an actual soldier...
: Find me one picture of an overweight soldier on active duty and you can have a conversation about an overweight champion.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NHaERZoE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-01T04:28:19.954+0000) > > Find me one picture of an overweight soldier on active duty and you can have a conversation about an overweight champion. And my friend, don't underestimate ol' Graggy's work!
: Find me one picture of an overweight soldier on active duty and you can have a conversation about an overweight champion.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NHaERZoE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-01T04:28:19.954+0000) > > Find me one picture of an overweight soldier on active duty and you can have a conversation about an overweight champion. https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fborgdotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2014%2F04%2Fgimli-axe.jpg&f=1
dalphy08 (NA)
: Would Sivir like her hair being pulled?
{{champion:15}} {{champion:201}}
dalphy08 (NA)
: Would Sivir like her hair being pulled?
{{champion:15}} {{champion:104}}
Comentários de Rioters
dalphy08 (NA)
: Can we get more overweight characters?
Plus Sivir needs a big, big man like ol' Graggy!
Kazekiba (NA)
: Fat people cant run across a jungle and fight a bunch of athletes. Doesn't make sense, isn't popular, just sucks for everyone. If you want heavy-types that are oddly super fast, Malphite.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NHaERZoE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-31T17:30:47.935+0000) > > Fat people cant run across a jungle and fight a bunch of athletes. Doesn't make sense, isn't popular, just sucks for everyone. > > If you want heavy-types that are oddly super fast, Malphite. Yes, when I mass Movement Speed on Gragas he can race quite well through the woods with the occassional Belly-bop to move him through the land.
Comentários de Rioters
: Nami is a Support because she is a mild-damage utility-based caster with the ability to disrupt fights with crowd control, heal allies (and herself!), and grant potent utility in the form of on-hit slows for herself and allies and movement speed. Support. Cassiopeia is a high-damage Mage; as a mid-laner, she excels in dealing intense damage while using her utility to pin down enemies. Ranged DPS. Nobody says she's a Support-- especially because she cannot heal. Elise is a bursty Assassin and Jungler; she uses the utility that Rappel and Cocoon give her, along with her burst, to quickly kill targets. Mid-range to melee burst DPS. Nobody says she's a Support-- especially because she cannot heal. Nidalee is an aggressive Jungling Assassin that specializes in making picks on lone targets and then utilizing her heal in what is mostly a selfish manner used in order to keep her in fights. She can be PLAYED as a Support, but the majority of the community agrees that it's suboptimal, and it's not the role she was intended/designed to be played in. Whoever told you these Champions are a Support are incredibly incorrect. In no way is this the case. Plenty of high-damage Champions are female, and 5 of the 14 Supports you can find under the Support role in the Champion list under "Collection" are female, meaning 2/3 of them are male. If we expand that to everything played in the Support role, that increases to 9 female Supports and 11 male Supports. Nearly an even 50/50. I don't think misogyny is a problem that the game faces, especially considering many of the strongest Champions at the moment, in terms of damage, mobility, and bulk (aggressively so, so that we can stray away from non-Supportive stuff), are female at the moment-- and no, that's not pandering to anybody. It's just how it is right now; gender has nothing to do with the way Riot Games balances League of Legends. I'm going to assume you don't really play the game, either, considering what I'm seeing in your match history. Riot Games has an official categorization of Champions, which you can find by taking a look at the icon to the left of their name when you select them in the "Collections" page, or simply by sorting via role. Also, a small warning: it's against the official Boards rules to attempt to stir up or discuss politics, and you're not allowed to repost threads (IE: "Offensive Lucian Skin" being posted twice). I recommend attempting to stray away from these such topics-- otherwise, you could end up banned from the Boards.
> [{quoted}](name=LuaDotExe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uoc445iY,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-03-27T19:38:44.571+0000) > > Nami is a Support because she is a mild-damage utility-based caster with the ability to disrupt fights with crowd control, heal allies (and herself!), and grant potent utility in the form of on-hit slows for herself and allies and movement speed. Support. > Wrong, Nami SPECIALIZES in front line assault. I know, I've used her many times for 40+ years now (she's based off an older character). > [{quoted}](name=LuaDotExe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uoc445iY,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-03-27T19:38:44.571+0000) > > Cassiopeia is a high-damage Mage; as a mid-laner, she excels in dealing intense damage while using her utility to pin down enemies. Ranged DPS. Nobody says she's a Support-- especially because she cannot heal. People don't think it's just healing, they think just because it's a girl character with magic that it should be tagging alongside some idiot slaughtering everything, giving him all her gold. > > Elise is a bursty Assassin and Jungler; she uses the utility that Rappel and Cocoon give her, along with her burst, to quickly kill targets. Mid-range to melee burst DPS. Nobody says she's a Support-- especially because she cannot heal. > > Nidalee is an aggressive Jungling Assassin that specializes in making picks on lone targets and then utilizing her heal in what is mostly a selfish manner used in order to keep her in fights. She can be PLAYED as a Support, but the majority of the community agrees that it's suboptimal, and it's not the role she was intended/designed to be played in. > > Whoever told you these Champions are a Support are incredibly incorrect. In no way is this the case. Plenty of high-damage Champions are female, and 5 of the 14 Supports you can find under the Support role in the Champion list under "Collection" are female, meaning 2/3 of them are male. > If we expand that to everything played in the Support role, that increases to 9 female Supports and 11 male Supports. Nearly an even 50/50. > > I don't think misogyny is a problem that the game faces, especially considering many of the strongest Champions at the moment, in terms of damage, mobility, and bulk (aggressively so, so that we can stray away from non-Supportive stuff), are female at the moment-- and no, that's not pandering to anybody. It's just how it is right now; gender has nothing to do with the way Riot Games balances League of Legends. > > I'm going to assume you don't really play the game, either, considering what I'm seeing in your match history. > Riot Games has an official categorization of Champions, which you can find by taking a look at the icon to the left of their name when you select them in the "Collections" page, or simply by sorting via role. > > Also, a small warning: it's against the official Boards rules to attempt to stir up or discuss politics, and you're not allowed to repost threads (IE: "Offensive Lucian Skin" being posted twice). I recommend attempting to stray away from these such topics-- otherwise, you could end up banned from the Boards.
: > [{quoted}](name=dalphy08,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FoqMZERH,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-27T02:27:45.948+0000) > > My friend, EVERYONE HAS TO ENGAGE. As well as be able to defend by DISENGAGING and going to Defense position. > > At the time I couldn't do anything as I was showing a friend the ropes, so they needed to defend the city in a 2v1. There's no reason she can't buy a Sword or Axe, (she was actually Sona coincidentally). If I ever see you buying a longsword or black cleaver on Sona, I'm reporting you. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Zàrgothrax,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FoqMZERH,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-29T07:55:38.230+0000) > > If I ever see you buying a longsword or black cleaver on Sona, I'm reporting you. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} That is refusal to help team, which I can report you for.
dalphy08 (NA)
: Horror idea for my Adventure Game
Oh and I forgot to add some other key points to her character! :P:D She has this sort of raggedy kiss thing, where she kisses you on the mouth and you get sent to a plane/realm where you are tortured with everything mixed with everything for all eternity! Victims are found screaming at top of their lungs and shaking violently, twitching and sweating, teeth chattering. Anyone who attemps to get near them, causes them to make them scream TRIPLE as loud! Other stuff like she'll constantly nibble at children throughout different times, like on Christmas, Easter, etc. Children often wake up with little tiny pricks in their skin. Legend has it she is waiting for you to join her the MOMENT you are born, and is allowing your "mental database" to build up more for the torture to cause you more anguish!
Xidphel (NA)
: Go right ahead. In fact, you can even go to the official NA discord and talk to board mods directly if you want to be extra sure.
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qtXvOEpG,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:33:01.090+0000) > > Go right ahead. In fact, you can even go to the official NA discord and talk to board mods directly if you want to be extra sure. Well I don't approve of Discord or chatting software like that, unless it's built into a gaming-dominant application. But I clicked the invite link, it didn't work. Any other way to get in?
: are you really surprised that a company who has a HUGE sexism lawsuit happening against them has racist skins? I'm not.
> [{quoted}](name=WarmAndCrispy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qtXvOEpG,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-03-27T22:16:21.421+0000) > > are you really surprised that a company who has a HUGE sexism lawsuit happening against them has racist skins? I'm not. There's a lawsuit? I never knew.
Xidphel (NA)
: Then stop looking for things to hate for no reason other than to hate on shit, kid.
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qtXvOEpG,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T20:52:40.100+0000) > > Then stop looking for things to hate for no reason other than to hate on shit, kid. Reporting you for swearing at me.
Mahrix10 (NA)
: What in the actual fuck did I just read??? 1. Wrong board... Rants is this way ------------------> 2. This may actually be a worse troll then your earlier thread about female supports 3. You really need to learn how to troll better. Your really bad at it. overall troll score: 0/10 - Comments: Try Fucking harder next time.
> [{quoted}](name=Mahrix10,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qtXvOEpG,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-03-27T06:48:02.850+0000) > > What in the actual fuck did I just read??? > > 1. Wrong board... Rants is this way ------------------> > 2. This may actually be a worse troll then your earlier thread about female supports > 3. You really need to learn how to troll better. Your really bad at it. > > overall troll score: 0/10 - Comments: Try Fucking harder next time. Hey, watch your mouth kid. I don't want to hear you talking to me that way again.
: I understand what you want to say, however, I don't see what you think is especially offensive about the skin. Can you elaborate a bit more for me? All I got from this is that you don't like the players in your games and that they coincidentally played with the Heartseeker Lucian skin. Not invalidating your point, I just don't understand it completely, and I would like to know everything before forming my own opinion. Also, about the "Africa thousands of years ago" part of your text, this is supposed to be a modern take on going out for a Valentine's dinner. He is also not African, as Africa doesn't exist in the lore of LoL, or Lucian's lore. Being darker doesn't immediately classify you as African, and you assuming such is blatantly racist, at least imo.
> [{quoted}](name=EthreainAmbusher,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qtXvOEpG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-27T03:04:13.667+0000) > > I understand what you want to say, however, I don't see what you think is especially offensive about the skin. Can you elaborate a bit more for me? > > All I got from this is that you don't like the players in your games and that they coincidentally played with the Heartseeker Lucian skin. Not invalidating your point, I just don't understand it completely, and I would like to know everything before forming my own opinion. > > Also, about the "Africa thousands of years ago" part of your text, this is supposed to be a modern take on going out for a Valentine's dinner. He is also not African, as Africa doesn't exist in the lore of LoL, or Lucian's lore. Being darker doesn't immediately classify you as African, and you assuming such is blatantly racist, at least imo. I see, but that's not what an African is or should be. That is an 80's version corrupted with modern cyber-rap media culture.
Dynikus (NA)
: Do we ever ban trolls for shitposting? I feel like every thread op posts is just downvote farming.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qtXvOEpG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-27T03:07:04.816+0000) > > Do we ever ban trolls for shitposting? I feel like every thread op posts is just downvote farming. Reporting you for verbally harassing me.
zPOOPz (NA)
: I haven't read Lucian's lore in a while, but where in the lore does it say Lucian is of African descent? Are you saying all dark skin champion are African?
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qtXvOEpG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-27T02:31:28.203+0000) > > I haven't read Lucian's lore in a while, but where in the lore does it say Lucian is of African descent? Are you saying all dark skin champion are African? HE is African. However, make that NOT African, because a real African remembered what the fellow Egyptian traveler taught him on jewelry, from his sister's teachings.
Jo0o (NA)
: I think you're either completely insincere in this thread, or your threshold for taking offense is unreasonably, unrealistically low. Every race and people has a proud history. That outfit would be ridiculous on anybody. It's SUPPOSED to be ridiculous. MANY skins in League are supposed to be ridiculous.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qtXvOEpG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T02:40:42.246+0000) > > I think you're either completely insincere in this thread, or your threshold for taking offense is unreasonably, unrealistically low. > > Every race and people has a proud history. That outfit would be ridiculous on anybody. It's SUPPOSED to be ridiculous. MANY skins in League are supposed to be ridiculous. Yeah, and being a rap hip hop pop thief is a good thing to be in your "proud history"?
Jo0o (NA)
: Seriously?
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qtXvOEpG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T02:24:35.344+0000) > > Seriously? What, you don't believe me? Research the works of old Capoeira drummers, and look at the Jazz era of the 50s.
Akenero (NA)
: {{champion:89}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:555}} Certain champions fulfill certain roles, and expecting them to do other things is ludicrous. You don't want {{champion:40}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} to engage, do you? Also, the person may not be super comfortable on their pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Akenero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FoqMZERH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T16:56:53.463+0000) > > {{champion:89}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:555}} > > Certain champions fulfill certain roles, and expecting them to do other things is ludicrous. You don't want {{champion:40}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} to engage, do you? > Also, the person may not be super comfortable on their pick. My friend, EVERYONE HAS TO ENGAGE. As well as be able to defend by DISENGAGING and going to Defense position. At the time I couldn't do anything as I was showing a friend the ropes, so they needed to defend the city in a 2v1. There's no reason she can't buy a Sword or Axe, (she was actually Sona coincidentally).
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

dalphy08

Nível 59 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão