Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: What are you talking about? She's confirmed as a new champion for League.'' Wait, are you saying that MTG is a ripoff? Are you high?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iVkiRkZo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-16T13:50:57.161+0000) > > What are you talking about? She's confirmed as a new champion for League.'' > > Wait, are you saying that MTG is a ripoff? Are you high? No the new card game that riot made is a RIP off, and the only thing I have seen with senna is the new card game. Also I did not see the champ trailer only saw they made a card game.
Comentários de Rioters
: Just experienced this problem in my promos. I had no way of knowing if I loaded in or not. there was zero indicator that the loading screen had crashed. the ping wheel was still moving and the % was still increasing.
Yeah, I don't know how they are going to go about handling this issue. I feel like people are going to get unnecessarily punished, and will have the same issue as you causing them to lose ranked games.
Brushman xD (EUNE)
: Yes, seems like a new bug with it as well, my game started but it 'DIDN'T RESPOND' it didn't even give me a black screen just the icon is sitting there saying not responding and not starting tried restarting n everything if i lose my rank to this bullshit..
I had a friend who got stuck into a 15 minute loading screen because he could not get to task manager to kill it and just had to restart his pc
Comentários de Rioters
: Why can we be angry at riot for selling in the first place?
> [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kfB1rxAT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-10T10:37:13.451+0000) > > Why can we be angry at riot for selling in the first place? I believe the reason people are upset is the fact that China subsidizes companies to buy out foreign companies to enforce governmental power and push pro china government/pro china policies into other countries. Take a look at how the NBA and Blizzard cower to China if someone speaks out about Hong Kong.
Comentários de Rioters
Dolfro (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Object,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RtfPg5yE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-06T15:35:26.840+0000) > > Because it's riot's game and not yours. Does that mean people can't complain about recent changes or champion's desings or current state of the game just because they don't develop the game they play?
The reason red side gives more is due to the fact that there are a large portion of small enemies and it is better to remove the xp reduction on the first krug camp. Plus red is a lot better for dueling and early hp for clears. The idea is that you will take more damage early from camps with a large amount of enemies so they wanna make the "slower clear "worth it in gold and xp. Even though the attack speed buff on gromp for the first 4 autos does a lot early.
Scuttle (NA)
: multiple reports don't do anything the system takes one report, scans the chat log, then punishes based on that like the other person said, you're punished by your actions only
: Honor AGAIN
It is not a bug riot discussed before I believe. The whole system works differently for each player and gives an ever-changing scale that you may need to reach while taking into account your behavior, other people's behavior in general, and reports stuff like that you. Like I have a friend who got honor 5 within a month of the new season even though he averages about 1 to 2 honors at most a game if that. Like I was stuck at honor level 3 for months then once I hit 4 I quickly started going up the ranks which were only about 2 to 3 weeks per checkpoint for the first two average about 5 games a day at most with only 1 to 2 honors a game. Then checkpoint 3 took me longer since I haven't played much.
: Moving onto a shard will replace the current one.
Comentários de Rioters
Gummsi (EUNE)
: Harsher punishment for trolling?
Only way to realistically get banned is to be toxic. I had a friend who had an alt account that he wanted to get iron 4 on, so he ran it down every game. Trolled for weeks till he got banned.
vyoda (NA)
: What's a "good" elo??
Iron 4 they have the most fun
: There are some problems with the game that I don't want to ignore
I do agree with you 99% percent of the things you say and do wanna comment almost all adc's are viable at the moment except cough cough Kalista, and Kog maw (just way too team dependent which is an issue especially when one person can decide a game if they lose lane) is still doing well if he can scale. The jinx thing is just due to the fact that she was created as all-around solid champ. She used to suffer a large amount early game until they did the q buff on her. Now you can get level 4 with lethal and can win a large number of fights as long as you do not fight poorly (by this I mean run in at bad times, or just take way too much poke). She also just prays on people's terrible positioning in fights mid to late game so if she resets she pops off hard and is hard to hit due to high movement speed and attack speed.
: I literally just did this with Pyke. Had no idea my support hovered him. Whole team went into wtf mode on me.
> [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XAk2R2Nl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-21T16:58:12.959+0000) > > I literally just did this with Pyke. Had no idea my support hovered him. Whole team went into wtf mode on me. The guy started freaking out. I was like sorry I legitimately wasn't paying attention and auto ban aatrox since he is the first champ. He then says I am trolling now. Locked in yuumi top, and someone else was like ok who cares. The guy then goes I do enjoy the free lose. He then says I play norms to win blah blah blah. Then someone goes if you play to win why are you trolling, and then someone dodged after the ivern adc got locked in, because the adc accepted the fact top was not having it, and didn't feel like dodging.
Comentários de Rioters
Antenora (EUW)
: We don't need to be buffing Tear champions. Especially Ezreal, Kai'Sa.
Kai'sa isn't an issue if you pick a lane dominate champs, or poke champs. She suffers a lot when she is outranged or has to worry about getting all ind.
Comentários de Rioters
zPOOPz (NA)
: why do people always think of Normal as some kind of dumping ground for toxic people? What would this system do to toxic people who only play Normal or bots? What is the ramification of this system for Normal queue? Rito already did rank restriction once before back in Season 4, it did not end well for Normal Draft (the old queue before TeamBuilder). They're not going back to that failed experiment.
Because its norms bro have you not played with any person who trolls around there. They say its norms so you should not care, and trying to win is silly.
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot, seriously, what the fuck happened to all the Rotating Game Modes...?
TFT actually did not take long for them to create, and the amount of people who play rotating game modes does not justify it staying around for them. Also TFT makes a good amount of money unlike urf
: People allow to int and fed in normal/aram/tt then say " It normal i don't care much go play ranked"
Issue is that griefing/inting are hard to spot. Also some player deaths can be chalked upto lack of knowledge, and other stuff making it just as hard to spot. The game has alot of issues between in game, and player base riot will never be able to fix it, so we just gotta live with it. Also what is punished for toxicity is mostly based off of player reports overall in a region, and number of reports on a player.
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=deadmendontlie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cV5QFaIg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T13:59:14.161+0000) > > I love the people who are like I don't play this role can someone take it or I just int because idk what I'm doing. That is the reason why you play that role to learn if you get autofilled. The thing is that most players want to play at their full potential when going ranked, so they blame the system for not picking them their best role, even tho theoretically it has been a huge improvement from the old one... I miss the old times. Even with the occasional "Mid or Feed", I still got the roles I wanted most of the times and our team managed to organise itself. Now... the system simply tries to pull some almost random matchmaking that almost always has at least 1 player autofilled. Worst of all is that after trying to help them multiple times, I came to the conclusion that I would mostly regret my decisions, since those guys only know how to win lane (sometimes) and lose game (most of the times). Player's Flexibility in roles dropped A LOT, same for their performance and coordination. Because of their "carry in one lane" mentality, they will never develop their macro play and they will always be "blind" to the team's needs and win conditions. Hence all the "I carried the game but team too heavy"... you don't carry if you don't help your team at all. Anyway, I digress... this is just another situation where a supposedly good feature is simply made bad by the playerbase. It doesn't help that it isn't that well made and the playerbase sure is dropping, resulting in worse matchmaking.
> [{quoted}](name=Anu3isII,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cV5QFaIg,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-23T14:53:52.151+0000) > > The thing is that most players want to play at their full potential when going ranked, so they blame the system for not picking them their best role, even tho theoretically it has been a huge improvement from the old one... > > I miss the old times. Even with the occasional "Mid or Feed", I still got the roles I wanted most of the times and our team managed to organise itself. > > Now... the system simply tries to pull some almost random matchmaking that almost always has at least 1 player autofilled. Worst of all is that after trying to help them multiple times, I came to the conclusion that I would mostly regret my decisions, since those guys only know how to win lane (sometimes) and lose game (most of the times). > > Player's Flexibility in roles dropped A LOT, same for their performance and coordination. Because of their "carry in one lane" mentality, they will never develop their macro play and they will always be "blind" to the team's needs and win conditions. Hence all the "I carried the game but team too heavy"... you don't carry if you don't help your team at all. > > Anyway, I digress... this is just another situation where a supposedly good feature is simply made bad by the playerbase. It doesn't help that it isn't that well made and the playerbase sure is dropping, resulting in worse matchmaking. My big issue with the game at this point is just how teams are balanced/game balanced. I run into so many games where one person has a rough game and we lose myself included in having bad games. Just sucks that me or someone else has a bad game, and it becomes virtually unwinnable. There are also other things that annoy me but those are more player based.
: > [{quoted}](name=deadmendontlie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cV5QFaIg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T13:59:14.161+0000) > > I love the people who are like I don't play this role can someone take it or I just int because idk what I'm doing. That is the reason why you play that role to learn if you get autofilled. that's not why you get autofilled. autofill exists to reduce queue times.
> [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cV5QFaIg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T14:52:51.303+0000) > > that's not why you get autofilled. autofill exists to reduce queue times. I didn't say that is why autofill exists I said that is why if you get auto filled play that role to learn.
: My favorite is "oh Im autofilled so Im going to INT/TROLL/or just DC after 5 mins of game time"
> [{quoted}](name=1wolfpack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cV5QFaIg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T13:41:29.006+0000) > > My favorite is "oh Im autofilled so Im going to INT/TROLL/or just DC after 5 mins of game time" I love the people who are like I don't play this role can someone take it or I just int because idk what I'm doing. That is the reason why you play that role to learn if you get autofilled.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: nah, not good enough I demand Hashinshin announcer that complains about everything and calls everything broken unless it's the most powerful top lane melee right clicker of the week at which point he says it needs buffs *Kled gets penta* "Kled needs buffs, he's fuckin worthless"
Comentários de Rioters
puffcap (NA)
: This is something that needs to be unlockable with blue essence, or not exist at all. This is just a worse version of the current mastery system
They would probably make it be orange essence which is still a pain in the ass to get, and be able to unlock skins with chests. Which btw buying chests, or keys are absolutely pointless/waste of money. 99.99999% of the time it is cheaper to just buy the skin you want, and even me unlocking my weekly chest is still rather pointless since I get a champ shard, or very low cost skin to disenchant.
Nirosu (NA)
: So uh what is the reward part of actually lvling up or progressing the things? Like not only are they paid, but are pretty much just a worse system than the in place mastery system. The concept of Eternal progression for a champ is fine and dandy, it being paid is okay if it had a reward structure. Easy reward structure every 5 lvls of it or whatever, you can unlock a chroma on a skin you already own of that champion (could even be a random chroma of the last skin you used on the champ). It requires the player to pay for or unlock the main base skin, but also rewards the player for ETERNALLY playing that champ
Lol we both know they wouldnt do that since they would being losing so much money on skins, and chromas. If they did do that it would be ridiculously hard to level up eternal then.
Xavanic (NA)
: let's not buff cait
Yeah wouldnt really be super big except in some random situations and a good caits hands since the traps take a sec to activate it would only increase her siege and standing power, but yeah I doubt they would do it be way too strong
Ayleon (NA)
: [Champ Concept] TOX
Cool idea however I think like tahm kench his shield should not give full health back if he heals from it, and his ult should do little to no damage to minions when its passive is on due to the fact that he would have a ridiculous clear, and pushing power with sunfire/cinderhulk
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: His only problem is the absurd amount of gold he gets from his ult. Nothing else is wrong with him. He legitimately has plenty of counters and dies to anything at late game because he is squishy as fuck
I would say his early game healing from passive is still a bit too strong. His ult gold amount is fine since due to the fact that if he does not snowball he is punished hard.
Comentários de Rioters
: Manaflow band and aery doesnt sheild, i had this with nami today
Also electrocute issues apparently
ezOez (EUW)
: It literally doesn't do any of this, the only thing that works is the cc. Apparently all damage is from "item damage", sometimes it doesn't show the right champion, and it even told me that my own teammate killed me once. It simply doesn't work correctly yet, and i hope they fix it in the near future so we don't have to wait another decade.
Yeah lol I have seen it kind of work, and not work at the same time kind of random
: HOW DOES THE NEW DEATH RECAP WORK?
It gives you a exact breakdown of everything that happened to you. It shows damage from every source and what types of damage it wise, and also includes runes. It also tells you how long it was and how long you were ccd for stuff like that. Really nice that they added it, and took way too long to get rid of the bad death recap. Yeah it works sometimes lol
: So why didn't you get a refund?
Didn't have the orange essence sadly :(
skibidi100 (EUNE)
: Dark cosmic Jhin or Project Jhin?
I have every jhin skin both are great, and they are both really satisfying. I have to go with project though just for the price. I also got really salty because I bought Cosmic, and then opened a chest, and it was in there.
: because those things cost money. i'm sitting on god-king garen, pajama mf, SKT ryze and star guardian jinx. i have a praetorian graves but it's not worth disenchanting him yet and iunno maybe i want prator graves. there will be other skins to disenchant. between new champs, meta shifts, events, whatever. i get it, it's frustrating, but the game is free and the cosmetics are all that are paid for and currently all that rito make money on because the e-sport side is an expense and not a revenue stream as yet.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w0HlOEZm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-05T01:27:01.679+0000) > > because those things cost money. > i'm sitting on god-king garen, pajama mf, SKT ryze and star guardian jinx. > i have a praetorian graves but it's not worth disenchanting him yet and iunno maybe i want prator graves. > there will be other skins to disenchant. > between new champs, meta shifts, events, whatever. > i get it, it's frustrating, but the game is free and the cosmetics are all that are paid for and currently all that rito make money on because the e-sport side is an expense and not a revenue stream as yet. As I said in the post I get why because it would be a bad business practice, but still its honestly not worth buying chests, and stuff do to the fact you cannot unlock half the stuff you get. Its just more worth to buy the skins and stuff you want.
øHaruø (NA)
: To be fair, skins cost money.
> [{quoted}](name=BigBïtchBërthä,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w0HlOEZm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-04T14:52:02.234+0000) > > To be fair, skins cost money. To be fair I did say I get why they dont do it due to bad business practice
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Don't worry, they're gonna come back when the feeling of novelty wears off.
Yeah I kind of figured TFT was a cash grab, and was going to be big. Just due to the fact of how big auto chess was, and riots wide audience.
Exibir mais

deadmendontlie

Nível 217 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão