Comentários de Rioters
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: I'd trade a Garen nerf for a Jax nerf anytime
Garen is much worse. With Jax you can pick someone like Fiora. With Garen not even a ranged champion can counter him because of his insane tankyness. There is no counterplay with Garen.
Comentários de Rioters
: Casters are avoiding saying the words ‘Hong Kong’.
Tencent is the OWNER of riot games. When people say "Hong Kong" we all know the first thing that comes to our minds. Recently stumbled accrossed this article too: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2019/03/28/commentary/world-commentary/worried-huawei-take-closer-look-tencent/. So I am honestly, yes disapointed. But not surprised at all for this censorship.
: Whats up y'all. Its my lunch break again, wanna chat?
What were yall thinking with those blitzcrank buffs?
Comentários de Rioters
: at the very least her ult should. it's just a superior headshot.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NFg4r5ff,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-01T21:27:53.932+0000) > > at the very least her ult should. it's just a superior headshot. Caitlyn's headshot does more damage than her ultimate once you hit 3 items.
Smyrage (EUNE)
: The only exception is that those supports you mentioned (minus Pyke) are much more likely to either get caught or get poked out of the lane. Meanwhile Morgana has a Q, which roots you for ages and the pool, which is surprisingly a good poking tool if you can manage your mana. Prior to Pyke, she was the most hated champion on the Support role because of her kit and damage. I'm sorry, you might feel she is weak, but I like that I don't have to face her every game, because other picks have become much more viable since then. And I'm not saying I don't know how to play against her, but every game against her is an agony. And no, Pyke isn't played that much, in fact to this day you are more likely to see Morgana than Pyke.
> [{quoted}](name=Smyrage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HpPWfHHf,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-29T23:28:18.268+0000) > > The only exception is that those supports you mentioned (minus Pyke) are much more likely to either get caught or get poked out of the lane. Meanwhile Morgana has a Q, which roots you for ages and the pool, which is surprisingly a good poking tool if you can manage your mana. Prior to Pyke, she was the most hated champion on the Support role because of her kit and damage. I'm sorry, you might feel she is weak, but I like that I don't have to face her every game, because other picks have become much more viable since then. And I'm not saying I don't know how to play against her, but every game against her is an agony. And no, Pyke isn't played that much, in fact to this day you are more likely to see Morgana than Pyke. Pyke is borderline cancer. His kit is impossible to punish. And a single good ulti on a teamfight turns everyone in your team into bill gates. Morgana ACTUALLY has rough matchups. {{champion:43}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:267}} . Whereas engage supports like {{champion:89}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:111}} only have 1 counter. And that's her. But with the decreased blackshield nerf they can easily burst her down. These champions are constantly getting more and more buffs to the point where even she can't deal with them and that's unhealthy for the support role.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: She has 45% ban rate , the 4th most banned champion after {{champion:555}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:157}} She should not get buffed
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HpPWfHHf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-29T19:13:40.465+0000) > > She has 45% ban rate , the 4th most banned champion after {{champion:555}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:157}} > She should not get buffed Support mains ban her because those who play naut, leona, pyke, and blitz just ban her and BOOM their lane is a free win.
: Morgana needs buffs but not her shield/ She needs that pool nerf reverted Slaughtering morgana support literally ruined her as a mid laner, which is what she originally was.
> [{quoted}](name=Purple Angel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HpPWfHHf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-29T18:46:55.418+0000) > > Morgana needs buffs but not her shield/ > > She needs that pool nerf reverted > > Slaughtering morgana support literally ruined her as a mid laner, which is what she originally was. I certainly do believe W needs to be buffed. But her E is what brings counter to OP supports. Now that the shield is reduced they can destroy it.
Comentários de Rioters
Tailypo (NA)
: I dont understand the meme :(
> [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6Ru0ELNg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-07T19:21:01.225+0000) > > I dont understand the meme :( In the rework Aatrox teased varus for not having two a's in his name like Aatrox and Rhaast like the other darkins.
Nubrac (NA)
: Nightblue Copyright Claims and Blocks 1 Mil View Video in Which He Gets Riot Friend to Ban Nubrac
Nubrac I 1000% agree with you. First off, you weren't trolling you were taking the game seriously and tried your best. It baffles me how Riot doesn't ban people who are _intentionally_ intentionally feeding yet bans you all because he was a streamer and got his voice heard louder than people who actually did it in a fair process of actually pressing the "report" button.
: I guess it will take some time before they will add more music to K/DA, if they do it at all. The skin roadmap told us that they want to experiment with more music based skin lines this year, since K/DA has been such a huge success. So I guess there is another band coming our way with their own music, K/DA has to pass the spotlight for some time.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=mHUAR7zE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T14:02:54.674+0000) > > I guess it will take some time before they will add more music to K/DA, if they do it at all. > > The skin roadmap told us that they want to experiment with more music based skin lines this year, since K/DA has been such a huge success. So I guess there is another band coming our way with their own music, K/DA has to pass the spotlight for some time. If I am being honest with you there probably never is going to be. They'd have to get all the 4 artists back if they even want to. On top of that K/DA was made in honour of the World Championship opening ceremony because it is from Korea.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Seal Bot (EUNE)
: Is no one going to talk about the fact Sivir received a MASSIVE nerf??
Sivir has been dominant with a strong laning phase, strong utility, strong wave clear, strong late game, and does well in every matchup.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: meanwhile ---> {{champion:79}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}}
> [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=iwcRFf7c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-01T03:49:08.038+0000) > > meanwhile ---> {{champion:79}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} {{champion:104}} {{item:2051}}
: when your parents think your straight but dont know you own all the chromas for Pool party {{champion:104}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
> [{quoted}](name=CasterGilgamesh,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=067YJ5gc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-01T03:07:06.675+0000) > > when your parents think your straight but dont know you own all the chromas for Pool party {{champion:104}} > {{sticker:sg-jinx}} Or pool party taric chromas
: Tfw I own every MF skin for.... reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=067YJ5gc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T15:19:44.443+0000) > > Tfw I own every MF skin for.... reasons. Wait, laughing fish commented on my meme :D
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: A Patch in the Right Direction!
For some fucking reason Janna got nerfed. Fam she is one of the wrost enchanters right now.
Comentários de Rioters
: Champs without mana should not have ability to poke
: Please don't go through with these Janna changes
I like the part where her E cooldown gets reduced by slows and knockup will reduce her CD. It rewards more skilled Janna mains who can land Q snipes. But I agree I am perfectly happy with W max Janna.
Comentários de Rioters
GankLord (NA)
: Riot Matching: I'm about to end this mans entire promos
> [{quoted}](name=GankLord,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jERfdmHg,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-05-16T18:30:18.421+0000) > > Riot Matching: I'm about to end this mans entire promos Hey that's my meme lol!
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Manxxom (NA)
: Me seeing Yuumi's Q Damage.
It's not as bad as rakan's Q it's fucking trash.
Comentários de Rioters
: I am dying, I want Dr. Mundo to win this so badly, I need to know. But I have a bad feeling, most likely Fiddlesticks will win this or anything... x__x
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WEvzsH58,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T11:12:10.986+0000) > > I am dying, I want Dr. Mundo to win this so badly, I need to know. > But I have a bad feeling, most likely Fiddlesticks will win this or anything... x__x Nah, he's already annoying as fuck to kill. If they rework him he will be even more cancer.
: i dont think they actually ripped/cloned off that skin
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=kHJzzrA9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T16:18:05.801+0000) > > i dont think they actually ripped/cloned off that skin Her appearance is like dragon trainer zyra but her kit is a lot like Evelyn. Selena from mobile legends. I saw her abilities it's sort of like Evelynn
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

destroyer22719

Nível 89 (NA)
Total de votos positivos