: Can we get more slow reduction with the introduction of Sett?
Cc is becoming a growing problem altogether with a lack of ways to reduce it. Not even just reduction but CC is getting longer to the point where the reduction doesn't matter sometimes, dead is dead. one obvious example is morgana who lands her q and you're rooted for a minimum of 2 seconds and it goes up to 4 seconds but it's not just her, there's just champions that have been reworked or added in with obnoxious levels of crowd control put onto them.
: actually if champion look too much alike , it's a huge UX failure for the game. they purposefully tried to make different appearances so champion are witht he blink of an eye recogniseable. i'm gonna personnaly have problems with sett and aatrox. when champion are too similar it is really problematic, because it simply become a pay to win as paying for a skin will give oyu a significant advantage.
> [{quoted}](name=Camille OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tcOFTiX6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-12T14:21:03.064+0000) > > actually if champion look too much alike , it's a huge UX failure for the game. > > they purposefully tried to make different appearances so champion are witht he blink of an eye recogniseable. > > i'm gonna personnaly have problems with sett and aatrox. > > when champion are too similar it is really problematic, because it simply become a pay to win as paying for a skin will give oyu a significant advantage. There are skins in this game which are known to give advantages by making skillshots harder to see or track and dodge. Like how that one tf skin used to twist the cards halfway through, they changed that because of a competitive advantage. There's lots of skins that are banned from competitive play because riot recognizes they give competitive advantages. Having a harder time recognizing champions sucks but riot doesn't really care, they'll just ban the skin at tournaments lol.
: Sett doesn't have any quotes acknowledging Udyr, League's other (older) fist fighter.
is vi really even a fist fighter? She's using giant mechanical fists. that's like wearing brass knuckles and saying you're fist fighting, you're using a weapon. You're not unarmed. Udyr is using his bare hands like a real man.
: 50 blue eseence a day for winning a game?
It's been pointed out since the blue essence system took over the old IP system. Blue essence system gives you way less than the old IP system did and then there's RNG in your capsules for how much you'll get. The old ip system gave around 100 ip for win of the day and you'd get ip for each game you played. It's because rito is controlled by greedy chinese people. They want you to spend money money money on this game. If I didn't start this game so long ago to the point where I could build my champion pool up I wouldn't be playing today. Even if I spend 70 dollars on this game, how many champions does that even give you? Here, lets just go with 100 dollars, that's 11K rp so roughly 11 heroes. for 100 dollars. I'm fortunate I have only 13 champions left in this game to unlock. I played for years but I unlocked all my champions for free. I have never paid RP for a champion. It's just not something you can do anymore though. Even if I spend 100 dollars right now I wont unlock the rest of the champions in the game. I will never unlock the rest of the champions with blue essence, I just wont have enough time between releases unless I play every single day maybe. I have more than 6 months of in-game play time on this game. If I played more back in the old IP system, I could have every single champion for free. I could have played more too, since I started in season 2. That's not the point though, the point is if this system was in place in season 2 I'd have never tried to begin with. I'd have quit this game a long time ago honestly.
Pika310 (NA)
: Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T01:07:10.917+0000) > > Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. > > Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. > > Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. > > {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts. SO MANY REWORKS that just ended up being busted and too good for the hero so they had to be nerfed to the ground and out of existence. The only time a lot of champions really come back is when rito decides it.
: About Those Karma Buffs - Riot Can We Talk?
Well, you sure put a lot of thought and effort into these posts. Nice dude :P
: Everyone, Calm Down. Aphelios Isn't That Complicated.
Here's the thing right, riot is releasing champions with long and overly complicated passive and so on just so that they can become UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT and usually something that NOBODY ASKED FOR. It's ridiculous at this point, the new champions they release are just ruining the game lol
: If you're gonna buff Ahri's Charm, you should fix her Hitbox first! (Pictures and Videos inside!)
CRABMODE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=dont trust girls,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4w1Jq1eo,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-26T13:13:24.824+0000) > > To be honest you probably could have killed ornn if you had a last whisper instead of that dirk or even just built up a botrk and auto'd him a few times during the fight. I agree, but not with the Bork part. It's aatrox we're talking about. 32 base armor?
> [{quoted}](name=CRABMODE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4w1Jq1eo,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-26T13:33:05.973+0000) > > I agree, but not with the Bork part. It's aatrox we're talking about. 32 base armor? blade of the ruined king does percent health damage, its a designed tank killer. If all you wanted to do was kill the tanks you could probably have built a bork :P
KaioKris (NA)
: NEW CHAMPION REVEAL W/ 5 Q Abilities?!?!: Aphelios; The Weapon of the Fa...
now to go on the pbe and make a 1000 DEGREE BURNIN KNIFE AP 1SHOT OMG U WONT BELIEVE UR EYES video WOWZA dude. SO UNIQUE AND ENTERTAINING WOwwW reacting to stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE lol.
: There should be a non-random All-Mid mode
You're completely wrong about why its random, the randomness was never because of how good some champs are compared to others. ARAM is RANDOM because it's ALL RANDOM ALL MID, the game mode was thought up by the community and loads of people played it back on the proving grounds before they made that map obsolete and added aram in as a legitimate mode. If you get rid of randomness, you get rid of ARAM. I honestly don't think there's enough interest in a non-random howling abyss mode for them to justify making a new mode like that.
: Or people could just get used to them instead of asking to be catered too. Yeah, there's no harm in adding a legacy option (outside of increased QA testing load), but it's such a minor issue. If people can't see them, maybe just tweak the new ones to be a bit more visible instead of just adding in more work.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KMutmpz1,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-11-25T18:30:00.284+0000) > > Or people could just get used to them instead of asking to be catered too. Yeah, there's no harm in adding a legacy option (outside of increased QA testing load), but it's such a minor issue. If people can't see them, maybe just tweak the new ones to be a bit more visible instead of just adding in more work. The change in the first place was for no reason, just change for the sake of change. How many years have the buff visuals been the same for? think about it, I don't think anyone complained before about how it was displayed on someone. So yeah if the change makes the visuals objectively worse, then people are going to complain about it. Not only that but I don't think you saying "People could just get used to them instead of asking to be catered to." really befits a moderator. It literally adds nothing to your comment aside from passive-aggressiveness. You could literally remove that entire first part and it'd have no impact on what you were saying. lol.
CRABMODE (NA)
: I didn't want to do this but, here goes... (please fix)
To be honest you probably could have killed ornn if you had a last whisper instead of that dirk or even just built up a botrk and auto'd him a few times during the fight.
: Seriously, though, has everyone just forgotten that Sona exists?
There's a whole 5 people that even care about the lore. Riot has a hard time writing up lore for her and where she fits because they don't know where she fits. She was pretty much just a "COOL UNIQUE CHAMPION" that riot wanted to be in the game but never cared for past that. OOO DUDES SHE'S GOT AURAS ISNT THAT SO COOL??!?!? Also, why can sona speak inside my head when I select her at champ select. :P
: I legitimately want to know what is supposed to be akali's counter mechanic
I can give an akali a run for their money with heimerdinger but generally speaking her shroud is just a dumb mechanic, it forces you to back away and let her take up the enormous space inside of it unless you want to take free damage. I would feel a lot better about it if she didn't move faster inside it. I can also do pretty well vs her as ahri.
KaynWick (EUNE)
: Still fps drop in 9.23, riot pls fix
Oh thank god there's one bug in the entire history of league that I have yet to experience the joy of. :P
: For real, remove glacial.
Yets4240 (NA)
: Was addressing that to you. What part of the above comment was/is so confusing?
> [{quoted}](name=Yets4240,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HGMW8Wvd,comment-id=0006000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T04:13:39.626+0000) > > Was addressing that to you. What part of the above comment was/is so confusing? "He's had a suppression on his ult since release, that was actually changed a little while back to be a root instead, so that it could be cleansed not just QSS'ed." and "Hell, TriForce was even changed to not offer crit chance, or mana, and be a MUCH better buy for manaless ADs, and be more efficient over all." I just couldn't figure out why he said those things, lee sin's ult could never be qss'd, could never be cleansed either. Trinity force still has mana on it. lol. Not that I really owe you an explanation.
: "Kleptomancy was unhealthy for the game". Meanwhile...
Kleptomancy was just a horrible example of a rune in league, not many champions can use it but the ones who can have an inherently unfair advantage. Permanently giving someone something very similar to spellthiefs that they could use in any position with very few drawbacks.
Yets4240 (NA)
: {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Yets4240,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HGMW8Wvd,comment-id=00060000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T00:05:30.128+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} dats my face right now
: (APHELIOS) Nice Graphics Bru
This guy looks like he came out of inuyasha
: Yuumi's laning phase is awfully weak, even more so after support item changes
and guess what, yuumi is going to remain useless for a LONG LONG time because riot recognizes that TONS of people don't like seeing yuumi.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: What happened to Zileas's design philosophy?
You know, I feel like riot is at this point in time where they are trying to make every new champ too complex or playing around with ideas that just shouldn't be in the game. Like stealing items and summoners (zoe) or stealing ultimates (sylas) or stealing appearances of allies(neeko), or an AD CARRY SUPPORT, or a MELEE SUPPORT ASSASSIN. It's just ridiculous. Furthermore, if they keep releasing champions like this they are doomed to be nerfed to uselessness forever and forgotten or literally just ignored and kept in the spotlight because riot wants them to be there. Because they're anti fun toxic champions.
: Riot Ruined TTL by Ignoring Illegal Bots, Removed TTL, Now Ruins Summoner's Rift the Same WAy
Play a low level ARAM on a newer account and you'll see the same thing, you cant level up an account with arams without encountering bots, and even on my main accounts I still come across bots. Aram will be the next mode to fall :P
: Making an Account on an Email Already Attatched to a Level 30+ Account Automatically Levels to 30
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Nice opinion. Just one tiny problem with it. Inspecting your post, it looks like your opinion is different from mine. Boy, let me tell you something. I am the baseline for opinions, any opinion I hold is objectively correct and, as a result, any other opinions are wrong. And guess what? You happen to hold a wrong one. And I hope you know that your opinion is now illegal. I have now contacted the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the Navy SEALs, the Secret Service and your mom. You'll rot in prison for the rest of your life over this, mark my words you'll be sorry you ever shared your opinions. By the time you're reading this, you're done for boy. Nature will punish you. Humanity will punish you. Supernatural beings will punish you. Space will punish you. Oh yeah, and we decided that just to make sure we'll nuke your house from orbit so there's no chance you can run away and everyone you know will die. It's a small price to pay for ethnic cleansing. May this post be a warning for anyone else brave enough to share an incorrect opinion; you've been warned.
PB4UAME (NA)
: Your remembrance is heavily flawed. He's had a suppression on his ult since release, that was actually changed a little while back to be a root instead, so that it could be cleansed not just QSS'ed. His Q used to be a true execute, and was from release (that is, it scales off of enemy missing HP, and converts a % of the HP they are missing into damage, and the percent scaled off of Bonus AD, rather than merely scaling the base + scaling damage it does by a 100-200% interval based on enemy current HP % like it does now). His damage never fell off, he's always had some of the highest base damages and ratios of any AD caster. What made him fall off was that he previously needed to build substantial extra durability, and so would not keep buying AD items to keep his damage scaling as the game went on. Now a days there are far better hybrid offensive items, which now also include the best defensive passives {{item:3812}} {{item:3053}}{{item:3071}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3026}} in the game, or have ridiculously powerful actives {{item:3139}} so Lee Sin and other champs can get the bulk they need, while also continuously doing more damage. Hell, TriForce was even changed to not offer crit chance, or mana, and be a MUCH better buy for manaless ADs, and be more efficient over all.
: Are We Really Going To Start Another Season Without Addressing Damage Creep?
Community : Riot there's too much damage in this game Riot: We are aware of this Community: What are you going to do Riot: aDd moRe DaMagE Community : {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: maybe y all "support" main won t like this but i believe zyra , brand , velkoz , swain , fiddle and lux aren t supports and to the same extent the new assassins invadig botlane , just because you are underperforming in skill i say midlane doesn t mean u come bot , get free gold from old support items , are stronger than me in the early game and thus scale better bcs i can t farm against u poking my eyes out and now we can t even take dorans shield anymore, an d in the case of brand and zyra for example they would outscale many of the adcs they countered such as lucian or sivir who had very low range , riot further weakened adcs by nerfing xp gain in duo lane and removing brawlers golve in favor of agility cloak making zeal more expensive and with less attack speed . this shows that riot want characters that do much with little gold such as shielding and peeling supports and engage supports bcs cc shouldn t come with damage and is equally useful regardless of lvl and gold , a 1sec stun is still a stun , onnly diffrence is u would chunk me down in one trade bcs u had so much more gold in the past , now i won t say the new items are perfect and honestly i do think they ll need a bit more balancing ,bcs now with midlane and toplane getting more xp and prio on drakes going up , when we are both lvl 3 and the lvl 6 talon roams bot and the lvl 6 maokai tps , it s not a zyra or brand support i need , he ll just walk away and let me die , no i need a janna to peel for me , and for the love of god i never wanna see another shaco support in my life and don t even get me started on teh syndra and heimer apc in botlane who get easier laning and more waveclear and stuff bcs ap itemisation is so unfair , just compaire the 40 ad from b.f sword at 1300g to the 10%cdr ,40 ap ad 300mana witha passive that regens mana at 1300g , so yeah , botlane is so hard already for adcs and does need a bit of love , bring back the hp regen on minion executes and smal things like that , botlane is a 2v2 lane in concept but rn it s a literal fiesta and the game is basically not take down enemy nexus but rather oneshot the adc
For anyone wondering he basically said that mages in the bot lane are too strong and shouldn't be given the ability to go bot and get free gold from a quest while also ruining his lane phase by having superior pushing power and poke. Additionally he believes that CC carries the same amount of usefulness throughout the game, despite having damage or not carried with it, "A 1 second stun is still a 1 second stun.". Going on to say then that a janna would have saved him from the level 6 maokai TP bot lanewhile they are level 4. That the brand / zyra support just tends to walk away and leave him to die. He talks a little bit about AP itemization being clearly superior to AD itemization, making the comparison between BF sword and lost chapter. He ends with, "Bot lane is a 2v2 lane in concept but right now it's a literal fiesta and the game is not about taking down the enemy nexus but one-shotting the ADC." ------------------------------------ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Well there ya go Though, i'm not sure if he realizes that all supports suffer from the new items and not just the mages that would be bot lane.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oYpZ834n,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-24T13:51:52.617+0000) > > Supports should not have gold. > > If they end up too weak riot should look to buffing their kits to be less dependent on gold because supports should be effective primarily on their base kit Terrible game design. It is an utter failure of your game if you have 1/5th of players in every game unable to partake in most of the complexities of the game. If that is the route you want to take, it would make more game design sense to make SR a 4v4.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oYpZ834n,comment-id=00040003,timestamp=2019-11-24T16:40:33.273+0000) > > Terrible game design. It is an utter failure of your game if you have 1/5th of players in every game unable to partake in most of the complexities of the game. > > If that is the route you want to take, it would make more game design sense to make SR a 4v4. If it were a 4v4 mages would rock the bot lane so hard :P
Comentários de Rioters
Naalith (NA)
: Are you just playing dumb? They're trying to copy a battle pass system with their events but unlike Rocket League, Fortnite, etc., you don't get 100 tiers of cool items and instead grind for a full month just to get a chroma of a skin, and maybe a few loot boxes if you have points left over. "Unlike you I play other games" I'm in the 100s of levels on both SMITE and HOTS, plus I play a shit load of other competitive pvp and single player games. That's why I'm trying to let Riot know not to copy other shitty monetization schemes, it can kill games.
> [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=cXnTKtKe,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-25T01:19:01.619+0000) > > Are you just playing dumb? They're trying to copy a battle pass system with their events but unlike Rocket League, Fortnite, etc., you don't get 100 tiers of cool items and instead grind for a full month just to get a chroma of a skin, and maybe a few loot boxes if you have points left over. > > "Unlike you I play other games" I'm in the 100s of levels on both SMITE and HOTS, plus I play a shit load of other competitive pvp and single player games. That's why I'm trying to let Riot know not to copy other shitty monetization schemes, it can kill games. To be honest, I hope there's going to be legislation that stops games from just being a gambling casino for kids. It'd be really nice. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:27:29.930+0000) > > You can't get banned for one game that is why. One game? Oh man you never watched him The guy AFK's multiple times, holds games hostage, flames often. He's basically Tyler1 but Tyler doesn't hide that he's like this
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:23:52.861+0000) > > One game? Oh man you never watched him > > The guy AFK's multiple times, holds games hostage, flames often. He's basically Tyler1 but Tyler doesn't hide that he's like this Being honest tyler is less toxic than nb3, in my opinion.
: Nightblue3 just started streaming League and is unpunished and unapologetic for his behavior.
To be honest NB3 has always been pretty toxic, I feel like this goes way back years and years. A good show of character was how gross gore and nightblue3 had their falling out after gross gore achieved high rank and nb3 was irritated by it so their friendship of I think years at that point ended. Nightblue3 has a history of inting games that dont go his way off stream, he has a history taking lobbies hostage just because he can. He's not a super nice guy - in the game at least.
Vacus (NA)
: It makes sense on Taric, because he's fabulous as fuck.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IynvFegd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-08T04:56:26.761+0000) > > It makes sense on Taric, because he's fabulous as fuck. Taric is truly outrageous
: I think people just want things to be upset about so they can use it to forward their opinions. It took from Jinx to Xayah before we had another conventionally attractive female champion. Everything inbetween there was pretty diverse, including Xayah and Jinx. But oh no Kai'sa has a deep neckline and a fit body, gotta shove opinions down people's throats so that all video game woman wear full suits of armor with no skin showing. How dare a woman be attractive! Don't worry though shirtless buff male champ you're fine, nobody complains about you.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cIBdA2JE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-08T00:41:07.978+0000) > > I think people just want things to be upset about so they can use it to forward their opinions. It took from Jinx to Xayah before we had another conventionally attractive female champion. Everything inbetween there was pretty diverse, including Xayah and Jinx. But oh no Kai'sa has a deep neckline and a fit body, gotta shove opinions down people's throats so that all video game woman wear full suits of armor with no skin showing. How dare a woman be attractive! Don't worry though shirtless buff male champ you're fine, nobody complains about you. Being fair, pretty much every female hero was designed with the body and background of Ahri according to the people that complain about this.
: The main issue with riot's cowseps response...
he made a video/post about how Korean LoL doesn't have a report system so in game toxicity is at an all time high. No one ever gets banned or punished for toxicity. Then a lot of "his" accounts got banned assuming that it was retaliation for making that video and pointing out that riot doesn't have a report system in game in Korea. They banned accounts that weren't even his, and banned his main. They then rolled back on why they banned him and came up with the excuse that these accounts were banned for account sharing. They failed to ban the account that was actually being shared.
: The main issue with riot's cowseps response...
Every big company, even video game companies - hate admitting they are wrong. Admitting that they are wrong on any scale is actually huge.
ChunLii (NA)
: There should be a female scientist champion
I think making one who looks sort of akin to moira from overwatch would be pretty cool. That's just because I like how moira looks though. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: @Riot why do you release so many naked male champions?
Calabok (NA)
: soo.. buff Irelia?
> [{quoted}](name=Calabok,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EHAIn7Ij,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-07T01:43:47.357+0000) > > soo.. buff Irelia? I thought the theme of this post was going to be "better nerf irelia"
Raoul (EUW)
: Noone complains because they sexualised one female character. People are sick of nearly EVERY humanoid female Character being oversexualised!
> [{quoted}](name=Raoul,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-07T17:21:00.508+0000) > > Noone complains because they sexualised one female character. > > People are sick of nearly EVERY humanoid female Character being oversexualised! Every single character in the game is like that, do you think that people like darius exist IRL? Almost every single guy in the game has huge muscles, even Zac is pretty huge tbh ;3 If people are going to act like it's just females then they're just wanting to make this a gender issue. There isn't a real issue, nobody wants to play as a character who doesn't look good and artists don't want to produce content that doesn't look good. I don't think lulu is really sexual by the way, which completely debunks your argument that **every** female character is that way. Ahri and Elise even have lore reasons for looking the way they do. Another reason why they're like that is because the stylistic design of the characters. Another thing is that Kai'sa is actually one of the less sexual females, despite the artistic style of the heroes in this game which exaggerates their features based on age - more as if to say "Hey this is a childlike character. Hey this is a big manly man! Heyyyy this is a wamen!" you're coming out here like "Respek wamen" but in reality calling kai'sa sexual is basically saying "ewww she has boobs." because that's really the only sexual thing I can find about her other than her figure, which is a feminine figure and if she didn't have boobs or her feminine figure then I don't know how you can sell her off as female.
: > [{quoted}](name=1wolfpack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HXOfNR5I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-08T17:17:09.638+0000) > > Question - what does SWJ stand for? Not racist/sexist
> [{quoted}](name=FridgesArePpl2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HXOfNR5I,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2018-04-08T19:50:22.001+0000) > > Not racist/sexist o-o................
: Question - what does SJW stand for? *fixed*
> [{quoted}](name=1wolfpack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HXOfNR5I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-08T17:17:09.638+0000) > > Question - what does SWJ stand for? _**SJW**_ noun•informal•derogatory short for social justice warrior.
: On Kai'Sa and Female Character Design
Most if not all of the characters, even if they are monsters are actually attractive. Riot has yet to make a character that I wouldn't take on a date based on looks, nevermind if they're probably not a good match for me. (you know literally a rat or a burning spirit that wants to destroy the world or something) Most artists don't want to create something that they feel isn't attractive. They want something they can be proud of, champions aren't really different from that.
: It takes far more games to get banned for inting than I expected.
Pointing out for everyone here, going 2 - 25 in ranked hardly ever happens in occasions that it is not on purpose. Some players might have actual physical disabilities that inhibit their abilities to succeed in ranked but that's an even lower percent that are duoing and both have horrible wins - losses. Theoretically, even a person who's falling would get a few games won here and there out of just sheer chance, it's very hard to lose every game just as it is very hard to win every game. A person who's falling would have anywhere between a 30 - 45% winrate usually if it were not on purpose. (A good example of him winning a game despite his best efforts to lose is him going 0/17 on kha'zix with deathcap and revolver. People who are bad or are new usually are building recommended)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ansymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RLwz8oop,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T12:53:38.297+0000) > > Well I know that vayne and aatrox don't actually have on-hit abilities, they have on attack abilities, from what I know. > Making use of the on-hit portion of the thing, ashe's auto attacks might actually count as on-hit or - their slow and damage may count as on-hit. > For the stats... it's 24% extra ap and ad and a bunch of attack speed at max stacks > Camille's q is on hit, fizz w is on hit. Uhm... Tank master yi has a lot of synergy with the item, he isn't really good with it kit-wise except for his passive but gets the extra on-hit procs ever other auto attack so the damage for the build would be blade of the ruined king and maybe bloodrazor? he switch out one or the other for a tank item. (he also gets the extra on-hit from his passive) > Ashe's Q counts as on-hit so she can proc that twice with this item, would be decently good on her. > Really just trying to think, it's extra on-hit effects is really awkward. it has synergy with runes and items but it doesn't have real synergy with a lot of champions inherently, unless they build one of the few on-hit items. > Aatrox from what I know does not get extra healing or even an auto to build towards his healing. > Vayne might be able to build it because she builds blade but it may not be very good on her. > Varus can get a decent benefit out of it. > I think that the reason people would have been using it is because it was really gold efficient, because it's cost was so low it was OP sorta thing. Idk, I'm prolly gunna try master yi and ashe. (ashe may not be very good with it though) > > it's really confusing though xD > I'm going to the practice tool tbh, I reallly wanna see if Ashe can use this. > Shyvanna's q is good with this because it applies on hit effects twice so she can also apply on-hit 4 times with this ^^ I'm pretty sure I saw {{champion:67}} buy rageblade even before the change and that at full stacks she can proc her Silver Bolts every 2 autos instead of 3. And {{champion:266}} W every 3rd auto either heals him or deals bonus dmg, depending on which is toggled. At least I'm pretty sure that's how it works. {{champion:22}} might be OK but I wouldn't build this on {{champion:105}} (who knows, I can be wrong). Maybe Tank Fizz, maybe. You have to want the attack speed and Fizz strikes me as a burst/assassin but it does give splitpush Fizz a lot of extra power. Yes Rageblade procs {{item:1419}} / {{item:3153}} / {{item:3091}} on-hits twice. Probably {{item:3115}} I forgot to add {{champion:11}} to the list but he definitely likes it. Maybe even {{champion:5}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:96}} were the primary offenders pre-rework & are still good candidates if not even better now. I forgot about Shyvana Q. Lemme know how that goes!
> [{quoted}](name=SkyeMoon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RLwz8oop,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-05T16:06:53.863+0000) > > I'm pretty sure I saw {{champion:67}} buy rageblade even before the change and that at full stacks she can proc her Silver Bolts every 2 autos instead of 3. And {{champion:266}} W every 3rd auto either heals him or deals bonus dmg, depending on which is toggled. At least I'm pretty sure that's how it works. > > {{champion:22}} might be OK but I wouldn't build this on {{champion:105}} (who knows, I can be wrong). Maybe Tank Fizz, maybe. You have to want the attack speed and Fizz strikes me as a burst/assassin but it does give splitpush Fizz a lot of extra power. > > Yes Rageblade procs {{item:1419}} / {{item:3153}} / {{item:3091}} on-hits twice. Probably {{item:3115}} > I forgot to add {{champion:11}} to the list but he definitely likes it. Maybe even {{champion:5}} > > {{champion:110}} {{champion:96}} were the primary offenders pre-rework & are still good candidates if not even better now. > > I forgot about Shyvana Q. Lemme know how that goes! Before the change the silver bolts would apply with rageblade because rageblade's phantom hit make you attack twice every other auto attack, now it's just on-hit effects proc twice. o.o However, it looks like it'd be okay on Udyr, it also seems to affect the cd of master yi's q timer. I might just be going crazy though. However, vayne's silver bolts is not an on-hit effect, it is on attack. So it shouldn't proc it. o .o
: New Rageblade, Good or Bad?
I did find that on ashe guinsoo's rageblade was goood ^_^
Azadethe (NA)
: It's insanely stronger on its core users. up to 24% boosted AD and AP on full stacks + .1 modifier to each damage type on on hit made its on hit mechanism the strongest in the game. It now does stronger on hit damage than these. {{item:3115}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3153}} can compete, but that's ALL it does for the most part, and primarily vs high HP teams. On a champ like {{champion:10}} it's absolutely monstrous. Her Auto attacks hit at least twice, and can hit up to 3 times, each carrying her on hit damage. In a realistic build, the old Ginsoo's only boosted her about 63 damage per hit before considering other items on hit bonuses. The New Ginsoo's adds up to 243 per attack damage, if Kayle is attacking a group, and the primary target is near a secondary target, they splash over and she hits 3 times per auto. Some of the fastest deaths in the game, and there's nothing you can do because of her Ult.
> [{quoted}](name=Azadethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RLwz8oop,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-05T13:22:39.822+0000) > > It's insanely stronger on its core users. > > up to 24% boosted AD and AP on full stacks + .1 modifier to each damage type on on hit made its on hit mechanism the strongest in the game. It now does stronger on hit damage than these. > > {{item:3115}} {{item:3091}} > > {{item:3153}} can compete, but that's ALL it does for the most part, and primarily vs high HP teams. > > On a champ like {{champion:10}} it's absolutely monstrous. Her Auto attacks hit at least twice, and can hit up to 3 times, each carrying her on hit damage. In a realistic build, the old Ginsoo's only boosted her about 63 damage per hit before considering other items on hit bonuses. The New Ginsoo's adds up to 243 per attack damage, if Kayle is attacking a group, and the primary target is near a secondary target, they splash over and she hits 3 times per auto. Some of the fastest deaths in the game, and there's nothing you can do because of her Ult. But kayle's e is an on-attack thing, not even actually. It IS her basic attack when you use it, so the phantom hit doesn't apply to her E, it does apply to the nashor on hit effect though. 0 _ 0
: > [{quoted}](name=Ansymer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RLwz8oop,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-05T01:02:17.671+0000) > > Examples of it? which heroes, like jax or teemo or who? {{champion:110}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:202}} , even seen {{champion:67}} buy it b4. Good on Jhin later because the atk speed gives him a huge bump in AD. everyone else either for the on-hits or hybrid stats or both.
Well I know that vayne and aatrox don't actually have on-hit abilities, they have on attack abilities, from what I know. Making use of the on-hit portion of the thing, ashe's auto attacks might actually count as on-hit or - their slow and damage may count as on-hit. For the stats... it's 24% extra ap and ad and a bunch of attack speed at max stacks Camille's q is on hit, fizz w is on hit. Uhm... Tank master yi has a lot of synergy with the item, he isn't really good with it kit-wise except for his passive but gets the extra on-hit procs ever other auto attack so the damage for the build would be blade of the ruined king and maybe bloodrazor? he switch out one or the other for a tank item. (he also gets the extra on-hit from his passive) Ashe's Q counts as on-hit so she can proc that twice with this item, would be decently good on her. Really just trying to think, it's extra on-hit effects is really awkward. it has synergy with runes and items but it doesn't have real synergy with a lot of champions inherently, unless they build one of the few on-hit items. Aatrox from what I know does not get extra healing or even an auto to build towards his healing. Vayne might be able to build it because she builds blade but it may not be very good on her. Varus can get a decent benefit out of it. I think that the reason people would have been using it is because it was really gold efficient, because it's cost was so low it was OP sorta thing. Idk, I'm prolly gunna try master yi and ashe. (ashe may not be very good with it though) it's really confusing though xD I'm going to the practice tool tbh, I reallly wanna see if Ashe can use this. Shyvanna's q is good with this because it applies on hit effects twice so she can also apply on-hit 4 times with this ^^
Exibir mais

dont trust girls

Nível 109 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão