GankLord (NA)
: Can we get another tank champion
I love playing tanks so this would be a godsend
Gilgayu (NA)
: Well, I love reading (until I found boards xD, then I just read posts and now I only read like 1 book per month). Whenever I read a new bio/short story of League, I always wonder if I can ever reach that level. You know how some people always say "live the present" or whatever? I think planning for my future is more important than just having fun right now. I learned that from prepping for high school tests (mini SAT's, if you will). I legit had to memorize 500 words in a week before the test because I was playing league over the entire summer ~~(but I got to silver, so... worth?)~~, it also had to do with my bad English, of course. Well after those tests I learned a lot of things, one of them is to always have a goal. Like you said, I'm "decent" at writing for my age, but I'm aiming for higher. Riot doesn't have middle school-ers write bios for them not because of their age, but probably because most middle school-ers suck at writing. Now that I think of it, Idolion can probably be reworked by this Sunday (I wake up pretty early, and the rest will probably take 1-2 hours). ________________ Vex Worlds is where top teams from multiple countries come to Kentucky (it's where the headquarter is) and we compete for something like 3 days. It is technically a high school robotics program, my team only has 2 middle school-ers including me. (Not ganna lie this post has gone pretty off topic, and some information here I probably don't want to share with just anyone. I'll make a new post for the new bio eventually.) Just wondering, are you in high school, you don't have to tell me. I'm just wondering if they actually have robotics in college, especially since adults seem to be always busy just because... they are...
Yea I'm in HS. I graduate in about 18 school days, so about 3 or 4 weeks if you count all the days. They do have robotics in college, though I have no idea if it's similar to what the HS's offer or if it's entirely different in terms of the end result with competing as well as if it's tied down to your major or not. I assume at the college level at that point, you'd be a part of a dedicated team of other students, working along side a few other professors/instructors however most of the heavy lifting and work would be done by students, with the "adults" helping out where needed or providing assistance and teaching where it is needed. Or, it could all be done by students. No idea, I don't really follow it outside of where I'm at now lol, and I'm not planning on joining regardless of being interested so, you should figure that stuff out when you get to that point if you're wanting to, lol. I used to read a lot but I noticed as I got older, I had less time to do the things I enjoyed (less free time I should say) even if I hadn't intentionally put things into my day (as in signed up for afterschool things or started working part-time.) Could just be my personal experience and life, but I'd say time management and using said time well is super important. As you said, planning for your future is more important than having fun right now. Keep in mind, that doesn't mean you can't have fun right now, especially while you can lol. Just try and find the balance between the two, and honestly if you can't, make it like, 60-70% fun and the rest everything else, because you've still got a few years before you really have to know---in the end it's up to you. I personally wish I had planned for my future more when I was younger, or atleast spent more time practicing the things I was good at now that I could have started when I was younger or atleast done more of (drawing, writing, running, drumming, etc.) So yea, I live with regrets lol, but don't sweat it. Thing is, I'm happy with my life now, even with all the bads and negatives and outcomes of my choices prior to it. I realize that's just how life is, even if we think things are black and white, right and wrong, some things simply are neither, or both, and all we can do is pick one and hope for the best. Anyways, if you're gonna rework it by Sunday, that's cool, I'm free that day besides a bike ride with my pal, so I'll read it when I'm back home in the afternoon, otherwise as I said before, no rush.
Gilgayu (NA)
: Hi man, sorry for such a late response. I really appreciate your support. I mean it. Currently I am very busy with real life stuff (this is the first time I checked boards in like 2 weeks). I was just in Vex U.S. Open and will be going to Vex Worlds during spring break (robotics competition, Worlds is the last one this season and after that I'll become prolific again.) I find it pretty fun as a high school-er (I'll just put it as this lol), and I often push back my sleep schedule 2 - 3 hours later... That being said. I'll be back at the beginning of May. __________ As for this concept and the bio, I'm planning on reworking the concept and leaving the bio as it is. Honestly, I'm not sure how to write a good champion bio. Over the summer I'll probably write a bunch of bios of possible concepts just to practice, since I really hope to make Idolion one of my best concepts. I want it to be a concept that I can be proud of when I release a collection of all my concepts (I'll probably do it in 20's, just like Voidling but with a detailed description for each). So, yeah. This bio will remain in this state for a few months. I'm halfway done with the concept rework (I do it on google docs), and I think it provides more function than the current one. I've been trying to expand my experience, or to push my comfort zone, so to speak. Most of my concepts are AS carries or bruisers, and i want to move on to mage, support, tank, and other stuff. Idolion is like a big experiment for me. Sit tight, I hope you like the new version of Idolion coming up in May. _______________ P.S. I know telling my age on the internet isn't the safest thing, so I'll probably edit that part out once you read it lol. Just want to say that I can get better at writing, and I will.
You're right, it's not the safest thing but thanks for telling me, definitely gives me a better understanding for things. If it means anything to you, when I was 8th grade I definitely couldn't write like you do now, let alone have such detail and creativity. It's really cool that you're creating and writing and getting involved into, well, anything. I wish I had done a lot more when I was younger, which is also cool that you're into Robotics. My school just recently went to competition and placed very well---all things considered, I don't know much but I know they qualified for finals which I guess is some variation of worlds if not is? Anyhow, as I think I mentioned before, IRL stuff comes first before this stuff, always. So many times I've stayed up late or procrastinated real work over doing stuff that wasn't exactly beneficial or anything, like playing video games or when I did write short stories/fanfics (I know, gross.) etc. In the long term it wasn't worth it as there were some severe consequences to my actions. So yea I'll be waiting patiently lol, no rush at all though.
: lp loss because of lol crash
This happened to me today as well, as well as a few weeks ago. I tried fixing it but to no avail.
eunekid420 (EUNE)
: ***
Is this a smurf account you're commenting from? Otherwise I'm kinda confused how a Lvl 27 understands that it takes "like nothing" to reach diamond. Even so, an understanding of the basics can only get you so far. If it was that simple and easy, a lot more players would be plat/diamond, that's for sure. edit: downvotes cause im right ? lol not tryna be toxic its just hard to believe, interesting you deleted the comment too, oh well
: Remove Promos
The only thing I hate about promos is that for me, everytime I get into the promo series, the quality of my teammates downgrades everytime, meaning I almost always get someone really toxic, an inter, etc. That and the whole 97, 98, 99 LP situation which is simply infuriating.
: Oh no
plat elo is a legit circus enjoy trying to climb lol, so far for me it's always the promo games that the teams get interesting (or the players) which then cause me to lose all in all atleast the quality of gameplay should be improved cause people for the most part atleast understand how the game works and what to do
Gilgayu (NA)
: You are damn on point again. Is it those Asian genes (xD)? I'm a Chinese who came to the U.S. 4 years ago and learned English from scratch (didn't know any back in China), so yeah, grammar is a big problem for me. ________ It is true that many parts of this story resemble those of Where Icathia Once Stood, and originally I wanted to make Idolion see the same events as Jax but in a different set of eyes. I have to admit that I was... lazy enough to not care about details. I'll try to edit this today, and when I'm done... Come and check it out, eh? Edit: nevermind, I'll try to do it tomorrow, today is a busy day for me...
Haha thanks, I guess so. Idunno, I used to read alot as a kid, I don't anymore as I don't have time. Plus I've always been one to pay close attention to everything, even useless things. As in, I notice little changes in people, or shifts in their tone when speaking. Even writing or how they text I can pick up slight differences. Same goes with continuity in stories, or when they go out of their way to make a detail obvious (clear foreshadowing typically) or artisitic details (Like in the anime, "Your Name" there's a lot of specific and intentional shots and actions to illustrate certain points and contrast major key elements and points that apparently people didn't notice or realize, and if they did, it was only after the 2nd or 3rd viewing.) Point being, yes, maybe it's the Asian genes, or maybe it's just from how I grew up/how I am. Your English is really good though. Atleast I'm sure you still know how to speak and write and read whatever type of Chinese/Asian you are. I'm Taiwanese, so not technically Chinese but I tell people I am as it's easier to explain and after I say that they don't care anymore so. And what my parents speak is Mandarin but it's Taiwanese so it's got like slang or something? Idunno lol but I can't read or write since I never did as a kid and English was my first language, so speaking was all I knew and that eventually fell off.
Gilgayu (NA)
: It is interesting that you brought up dedication (and I mean _interesting_, there is not a single sarcasm in this sentence, but it can certainly be interpreted in the wrong way). You probably realize now that I tend give my concept massive changes (For most of my concepts, I changed one of their abilities after posting it). At first, it was driven by uncertainly and lack of confidence. _I'm just a noobie, so are my concepts really good enough to live up my expectations?_ Feelings like this were always around me during concept-making, but thanks to all those who supported me in these short two months, I've changed. For this specific concept, there are a few reasons why I changed the kit so many times. I've never written long lores before (save Riman), and as I wrote the lore, I decided to give Idolion different abilities that fit his character better. But there was a bigger issue that only surfaced after I've created... 9 concepts (not counting the second one, I didn't like it so much...). _ #My concepts are repetitive. It is certainly arguable (sounds awkward coming from me xD), but I have realized something is seriously wrong for most of my kits. They are all too similar. It is something I already realized while working on Riman, and it is the main reason why he has the ult he has now. To make my point real clear (hey, I really want to improve), most of my concepts follow this: * some sort of AA buffer (either Dot, extra range, etc.) * most excels in melee combat * ability to solo carry * abilities follow this pattern: * q: dash/projectile * w: shield/some sort of defensive/cc * e: some sort of buff, mostly for AA * r: self-buff, enters god-mode This is definitely not intentional, but even after changing Idolion's kit 4 times, this seems almost impossible to avoid. Which is why I'm trying to avoid it. ________ I want to stop balancing my concepts around having powerful autos(which is the easiest to balance because after all, they are __point and click, no down time skill shots__). I've been trying to learn, and I have learned a lot in these 4 reworks. I learned to have a clear goal, __dedication__, I suppose, and an easy way to do that is to write the lore first. I learned to not be so focused on AA, but rather abilities themselves (which is why I'll rework Idolion once again) I learned to be more innovative, rather than just giving a picture 4 abilities. and most of all, I've discovered the need to get better. and I will get better. Stay put until my next concept ;) _______________________ Idolion and his lore will be left in this state for at least a week. I'm quite busy this week due to a lot of different things, and I'll likely be inactive in boards for this week (I'll still check feedbacks though, better support my supports ;) Recently there has been interesting change in the C&C board. There are a few threads here and there that don't belong here and are honestly spreading toxicity into this part of boards, whouldn't you agree?
Honestly there's nothing wrong with it being repetitive or even somewhat similar to what is actually in game. As ChaosReyn mentioned there isn't anything wrong with it being unoriginal. I mean there's a lot of similar kits in League as in, even if they're slightly different. I mean some champs have multiple dashes, or tons of cc, or no cc, or all damage. Plus, it's your concept/idea, and I like that you're trying to actually make it balanced, as that's for sure hard to do when you alone have to comeup with all of it AND manage the numbers and what not, plus with no way to actually playtest and stuff like the PBE does, we are just left to our imaginations and basing on what is similar in game I suppose. I've seen tons of fanmade content not just from League, from other games I play and follow like Magic the Gathering and Darkest Dungeon, Hearthstone, etc. Some ideas suck, because they're totally unbalanced and OP, while others are creative and aren't "OP" but just couldn't ever work if implemented, if it could be. There's nothing wrong with it being either of those, or both, or neither and something else. Just do what makes you happy and create something enjoyable. If your aim is also to make it balanced so it theoretically could be in the game if added as is, then I suppose that's what we are here for lol. Otherwise if you made a champ that's passive was: "Heal X% max HP everytime you use X of mana" I'd say that's busted but I wouldn't say it sucks, plus by acknowledging it's busted, I and anyone else can then move on from proclaiming and thinking, "Oh this sucks cause it'd never be added to LoL cause it's OP" to admiring and complimenting cool ideas and abilities and just imagining it ingame destroying certain matchups as well as how they'd be with certain items (This is all what I think about when I see stuff, I assume others do too.) Sorry I'm only now responding, I hope everything is good I of course want to see any updates or changes, or if you don't change anything, that's cool too. Regardless of everything I said in my posts before, I'm pretty sure I said I liked it as it was, and I still do. It's a cool concept, definitely something I would never be able to have come up with without like "borrowing" concepts and ideas from other people, as I'm sure many do starting out. Just remember to focus on IRL stuff before this. Don't me worried that we'll forget you if you're gone for like 4 months lol. I might stop checking everyday for a update to every week, but like, ya get what I mean ? We'll be here
: If you're changing the entire kit four+ times, what have you learned? :P Obviously, this is both a testament to your dedication, mixed with my usual banter of how far you have to tune yourself back once you get your concept going. Still, you don't god-mod, and when you have an idea, you go all-out. I have to respect it. looks like most of what I would have said has *mostly* been touched on. As complex as all of your stuff is, I'll try and leave my suggestion for the ult as simple as possible, and let you flesh it out from there: I'm thinking something that either gives Idolion a load of stacks if used in Paranoid form, or consumes all stacks in Chosen form, to quickly change his attack style and throw off the people fighting against him. Not something overly powerful, but something that quickly changes *his* relevance to the game in such a way, at a moment's notice and maybe even mid combo, that it ends up making his combo potential almost more alluring than his actual ultimate itself. *yes, I'm still alive. Actually, the freeloaders are officially out of my house now, so after the cleanup, I can rest easy and make half-decent concepts again. I've already thrown a couple out there, actually.*
> looks like most of what I would have said has mostly been touched on. I take that as either a compliment or that it's atleast a good thing that the sort of "issues" or key points that you wanted to ask about or would want to see changed or modified a bit I mentioned. I assume you are referring to me obviously lol.
: Hiii draco7777777 , my name is Iron Jarvis and i like how you analyze champ concepts but this is my first time coming across your analysis randomly :D i have a small favor to ask of you , would you anaylze my champ concept ? and tell me if its something you would enjoy playing aswell ^^ thanks in advance bro ~ ( i lovingly crafted this champ so it means alot to me ) https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/9nx0IoH5-myreu-the-last-of-the-brood
Oops I didn't get this notification. I was bored and looked thru all my postings and saw this reply. I'll go ahead and check it out either today or tommorow! And thanks, I can't say how I analyze is good or correct or anything, but I'd say I'm ok at digging into the little details and nuances and regardless I just enjoy seeing what people come up with and so any feedback is better than nothing so yea lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=draco7777777,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1BKJnd8Q,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-28T21:20:21.962+0000) > > I'm uninformed because I wasn't specific enough? > > If they're set ablaze (Blaze effect) yes it does slow, but the ult itself does not slow without the proc from passive first, and if his ult does not bounce to nearby enemies then it will not bounce at all, meaning you can't apply your passive to one champion, meaning they won't be slowed as they won't be ablaze. > > It's not too much at all. Do you think Zoe or Vayne do too much? > > Let's entertain the notion that he does indeed, "do too much" then what would Riot do? > Nerf his output, maybe increase mana cost or decrease casting range. > It'd get to the point where either you can never land your skills, or if you did they'd do minimal damage when behind or not, or Brand would become obsolete because he simply was outclassed by other mages with longer ranges or better utility because it's not worth running Brand when his output isn't worth not having CC or heals or something. Okay. So say brand doesn’t have a slow because he requires his passive to have it? So does that mean he doesn’t have a stun? Or damage amp? Does this mean kayn doesn’t have an ult because he has to hit people to use it? Does this mean lissandra doesn’t have a passive because she has to kill someone for it so do anything? Activation requirements do not remove something from someone’s kit.
It doesn't but it hinders their effectiveness and forces them to meet the requirements before being able to use it. It doesn't remove it from said kit, correct, but it matters that isn't just "Deal X damage and stun for X time" , which is vastly different compared to "Deal X damage, and if target is ablaze, stun for X time" How strong Brand is would quickly change if it was like that, same goes for Lissandra or Kayn. If Liss could spawn them if she ults someone, or it were to proc on epic monsters too, wouldn't that change her strengths and make her deal more damage? Or make it easier for her to do certain things. A better example would be Kayn, if you just made it so he could just straight up use it, wouldn't it change entirely how he'd be played? It for sure would make him much harder to play against and fight. But no, it doesn't remove something from a kit, but without the requirement, you can't use it, therefore it is useless and null (in the sense it won't activate, as in the case of Brand he can still Q.) Brand still has damage even without the stun affect, but without it early to mid game would be much harder and landing skillshots and getting picks with him would be harder. I don't even think he'd be played too often, as Zyra would be a better pick, as CC is pretty important in a composition and for sure is strong regardless.
cabbysb (NA)
: People want the old league back. This new garbage is depressing.
> [{quoted}](name=cabbysb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EENfo8wP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-02T07:49:31.253+0000) > > People want the old league back. This new garbage is depressing. Nah old league in hindsight wasn't that good. At this point people that like it or want it back for the most part want it for nostalgia purposes, or there's something specific right now that sucks or they dislike. I'm not saying the current state of LoL is great or that I enjoy it all that much compared to some aspects of previous seasons, but there's been a lot of changes that have been amazing and in the right direction that I'd hate to have reverted. If we could bring some older things back, if it were possible I'd want certain metas back that actually encouraged different playstyles or team compositions and item builds. I can't recall if it was S4 or S5 that was like that. Or some older items that I loved (Avarice Blade) even if it promoted afk farming or lack of combat. In all honesty the community was much nicer back then. I remember when people would say GL HF at the start. I still do, only because I miss when people were actually decent towards one another, and because you could honor enemies, it was nice that you were able to "thank" those you played against that were good or cool in game, cool as in nice or funny. Even if it was more toxic than I remembering it being, atleast we didn't have mastery or emote spamming, or spam pinging a person when they've just died, etc.
: Does matchmaking just pick summoners out of a hat?
Sort of unrelated, but I hate that when climbing I'll get good teammates (not neccesarily of equal rank or MMR or whatever) that atleast are playing the game or whatnot, but then in promos I get people inting or extremely toxic and who afk after a bad fight (which in most of my games only set us behind a little, as for most of the games we'd be slightly ahead, that's beside the point though) or just straight up troll. It's bad enough I had to play an extra game as I got to 99 lp twice (then like 97 the third time) but it triggered me so much that I'd reach promo, lose due to bad teammates, then have to play more games plus the extra, just to lose two times again due to the same issue and have to redo it all over again. I literally played so many unneccesary games when I was Plat 3 trying to get Plat 2. When I got into Plat 3, 0 LP, played 5 games and won all 5, first 3: 25lp, 4th, 24 lp, 5th Made it to promo. LITERALLY THE NEXT GAME I HAVE A GUY WHO INTS 3-4 TIMES THEN AFKS FOR THE REST OF THE MATCH. Literally games prior I had just normal players on my team. A few got a little frustrated or were hopefully jokingly insulting each other but for the most part were ok, even when behind they wouldn't give up or int or say "go next" , "ff15?" and EVEN IF THEY DID they would keep playing and eventually we'd comeback, in one instance our jinx was very behind and it took one good teamfight later in the game where she destroyed their backline with ruann + rockets and saved us for the win, like it only happened because she didn't give up and leave basically. I definitely lowered my MMR, not that I care, but literally it's so frustrating being able to quickly get to promos and think, "ok, won't have to grind out a million games to get to the next rank, sweet!" but then promo time you get the absolute bottom of the barrel players and have to grind out more and more games which take up more and more time that could be games / LP for the next rank. I just don't get it. On what you're saying, depends on what elo you're talking about. They did a ladder reset I believe for Diamond and up, and they really messed with matchmaking. Before I believe it was decently spread out and even, though still bad, but now it's all mixed up. All my games have been pretty even, I've had a few games where I had Gold 1's and Plat 2-4 in it or Plat 2-3 and Diamond 3-4 but those are still kind of close, whereas if you mean like Bronze in a Gold game or something, or Silver 3 with Gold 2's, then yea. Who knows. I'm told it's part of the MMR system and that it intentionally does that sometimes to help gauge where you should be at and if you need to be higher or not (which is also why some players can get upwards of like 25-30LP and others get 16-20 at best, though that could also just be based on what rank they're at, as I hear all Diamond players have low LP gains vs LP loss)
: Needing jungling advice
Going off what others said, it's good and perfectly fine that you're high on objective damage and doing that versus having high damage output and fighting. Obviously when you said the support had more damage than you, I could ask if said champion was like Zyra or Brand, but that's not the point. As a jungler you want to get leads and advantages for your team, as well as aiming to get objectives. Playing the map is key to do so, which also means sometimes you won't be ganking or fighting, instead you'll be invading or setting up to take a tower, even split pushing in some cases. Are you just worried you aren't being impactful enough because of the damage you're dealing? If so, as stated before, it's perfectly fine because you're taking objectives and by doing so, getting your team closer to victory. I don't know what you know or what rank you are at, but what I've learned is that there are a few essential things every good jungler (and player for some of these) should have and needs to know: Vision control, importance of scuttle, pathing/jungle clear, understanding your champion, how to snowball a lead, awareness (map, CDs for sums, etc) build order, matchup and how to play against your enemy/counterpick. (that's all I could think of ATM) To elaborate on a couple of these, I'd say having awareness and vision control is a priority, (besides literally knowing how to play your champion, but that's a given) It doesn't matter if you don't have the most efficient jungle pathing or whatever, with good awareness and vision control, you can take advantage of the enemy having no vision if you've pinked a bush to then "easily" gank someone, or take an easy drake if you've got lane priority and it's unwarded. Or even if the enemy jungler has just ganked top and you're botside, that's a drake the enemy jungler can't really contest, and if the mid and bot try and stop you, they've got two top so it's a 4v3 effectively (that's assuming both come, if lanes are shoved or they just recently backed, they can't make it in time or afford to go, especially if they're behind.) Plus, contrary to that, if you spot the jungler bot or top, you can invade and get in deep wards while they do so (if you can't stop them in time) or simply because that puts them behind and if your champion is strong early and theirs isn't, they know they can't invade your side to catchup. This is also why scuttle is important, as besides being super easy to kill, provides much needed vision and a mvmt speed buff in the river. I really didn't pay much attention to CDs when I first played. Big mistake. I didn't keep track of who had flash up, who just used their utility/escape/cc, etc, and that really hindered how I was able to interact with the lanes and in getting leads. If you know the top laner doesn't have flash, and say they are Nasus or Darius, who don't have much in terms of getting out of a bad situation like Akali or Fizz or Tris, you can abuse that and do repeat ganks, or apply lots of pressure to take plates or topside obj., and/or force the enemy jungler to either focus more on mid or bot or come topside and help (same with mid roams) Even so, they can counteract that by warding more or playing more defensively, but that allows your top to take advantage of that in multiple ways. It's especially important in the early game, as before I wouldn't think I could gank someone as long as they had sums up or their mobility/cc, but I realized just coming to gank can burn something, or perhaps get a kill if they choose not to flash/die too quickly. Which is why if you see Zed just used W pre-6, and doesn't back up and he's a bit pushed up and doesn't see you approaching, that's a free flash or kill/both. That's another point, ganking. My brother doesn't like ganking, especially pre-6 on some champs like Eve, or others who don't have a gap closer or in some cases CC. You can still gank without ult or CC, which goes back to having vision control and awareness. Even if bot has tri and the other bush warded, if they're pushed up and with good communication, if bot initiates / baits as you get within vision, by then it's too late, as they might greed if one of your teammates is low, so not running away, or they might get cc'd as you come down, meaning they'll have to try and flash out or just die. Even so the threat of you there could be enough if they're low enough that they'd flash if your champ can potentially kill them (ex: Kass, Ori) even though pre-6 you can't really gap close without flashing and no hard-cc. Point being, ganking is vital, though I'm sure you know that (though I admit I used to afk farm and gank after 6 as well, simply because I didn't believe I could kill anyone without ult, though this is previous season me, like 4-5) Pathing/jungle clear, understanding your champ/matchup of enemy jungler, and finally snowballing advantages all are dependant on on the champion in question, so for the champions you play, I'd advise looking up guides, forum posts, videos, most importantly players that play said champ (doesn't have to be a pro player) especially the one tricks. I used to play nunu a lot so I could tell you what works for me when I play him, but besides him I play Udyr, Rammus, Kha, and Hec (though this season only the first 2 + nunu as the other two I feel aren't very good ATM/not meta.) Nunu is definitely an obj. jungler, though ganking on him is hella easy and you should definitely go for early ganks, especially ones they don't expect. Final notes, the jungler is a team player (unfortunately) sure depending on the champ you could 1v9 hard carry if you get yourself ahead, but from experience I've learned that you can't win on your own, even if you give them a solid early lead with first blood and good ganks resulting in double kills and drakes afterwords, but because they suck they throw that lead away by foolishly dying and being cocky and/or not knowing how to snowball the lead and letting the team catchup and eventually win a teamfight and run it down mid. That's from experience of recent games. Point is, if they don't suck like in my games, if you do that, they should be able to take that, and get more and more ahead, even if it's by small margins, which eventually result in a pick or fight that becomes a big margin, which becomes a win. Just ganking and applying pressure every so now but taking all the objectives when possible and denying the enemy it, as well as pressuring therefore getting towers either by splitting or forcing the enemy to back off, that is all good, because the aim of the game is to win after all. Take everything I said with a grain of salt, as I'm no pro and I still have lots to learn myself, I'm not that good lol. I'd say I understand what needs to happen and what is good or bad, it's just the application in my games and doing it consistently isn't there yet. Plus I've been around long enough to know a thing or two, but it's still mostly from experience and from what I've looked up and learned from others either from watching or asking. Just watching PantsAreDragon and Trick2G play Udyr has helped me learn how to effectively apply Q dot, how to use stances during fights, management of passive, jungle clear, build order and how to build Udyr effectively, etc. So yea, imitation is key. If you want to be good, do what the good players do, don't forget you can change it up a little to your playstyle or what you like, obviously. Hopefully this helped, I'm writing this at 5:33 am so if I repeated something, oops. Feel free to hit me up if you wanna know more or ask me questions, at the very least I can share what works well for me and you can acknowledge it at best, assuming everything I've mentioned you already knew and/or isn't helpful lol.
cabbysb (NA)
: https://imgur.com/a/qVEf5IR
> [{quoted}](name=cabbysb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cFbsK38s,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-02T07:30:43.017+0000) > > https://imgur.com/a/qVEf5IR First off, you can clearly see they have the URF Dragon/Elder which is definitely going to increase her damage output. Secondly, I don't know what the AA looks like for that skin (what it looks like) but you can clearly see she Q's and it hits you. I think she did AA as she stops. Regardless, you're also playing Karthus, a squishy mage (in contrast to someone tankier like, yaknow, a tank ex: Mundo, Maokai, though I can't say in URF they'd build tank) Also, no idea how ahead she is but given her team is up 5k ish gold and 9 kills, she probably has better items and/or stacks if going mej Finally, in URF it's so easy to stack dark harvest, especially on people with poke like Sona. You shouldn't complain about damage in URF, it's inevitable that you'll get one shot or bursted, or constantly poked with "no counterplay" to it. You're right, there was a time when you didn't die to just one auto, and that's literally anything but URF, unless your team is against a fed draven or zoe and it's like 7 min in and they have 10 kills, for example, but you get the point. Also, zero interaction? You realize it doesn't matter if they reach 4 items and you're at 2, if they misplay you can beat them, if they are out of position and get caught, now you've got shutdown gold and can take an obj. or get plates off it cause now they're dead and can't kill your team or defend, etc. Plus if the game drags out to the late game, if their champion doesn't scale/sucks late and has no impact, and your champion does, at that point you should have closed the gap and caught up in gold and items. I get it sucks getting 1 shot or playing someone squishy and having an assassin insta-delete you, but it's not uncounterable, and very far from "zero interaction" you can play around it and still win, it's just, yaknow, harder. Plus again you're talking about URF here. You can't claim: > There is too much damage in league. URF is the perfect demonstration that when a player has gold, there is zero interaction left in this game. It was never like this before. Sona seriously just killed me with one auto. It's URF, it's not the regular game, it's LoL on ... whatever drug makes you hyper and crazy and see rainbows and manatees with machine guns (LSD? lol) If you hate it, don't play it. I used to love URF but after transitioning to playing ranked exclusively, it's hard to enjoy the craziness and spaminess of it, that and it just feels like a TDM in the sense that you're not really playing for obj. or anything, just killing each other, and to me that's no longer enjoyable, and with how they've modified URF, it's not the same as it's first iteration. (Or atleast it was nice to be able to experiment and try things, I don't recall an URF meta besides people knowing who was OP, now there literally is URF meta with strats and such and it not really being random anymore, it's just unfun now imo.
: I need 4 people ASAP PLEASE for the Co-op vs AI mission ends in 40 minutes
**GG I got 2 people, shoutouts to them lol, but too late.** I really don't like missions like this, because I've exclusively been a solo player (both in like normal games/arams, and in ranked) and the only time I play with others is if I play with my brother who has lots of people added too. Disregarding the fact I tried doing it last minute, it seems hard to find people and get them to spend time losing a game, even if it's a bot game. Plus I've heard a lot of people would decline or be toxic or troll or simply not be willing to help, so there's that lol. That sums up league community lmao, atleast the people I've met in-game. Not to say there aren't good people, but far and few to say the least. **My question to Boards:** More missions like this? Or not. Or similar missions but revised/easier to accomplish/get people? Or was it the reward? If the reward was say a hextech key or something of more value, do you think more people would have attempted it, or at the very least more people would be open to helping others and actually doing it?
Comentários de Rioters
: Laughing Fish’s Birthday Spectacular: Come and get your free skins!
https://imgur.com/GmSg9xK.gif[/img] Thanks for doing this! Happy BDay too I don't know if my gif is popping up or not but it's there![](https://imgur.com/GmSg9xK)
qViolet (NA)
: Bringing back old champions before their rework
Oh man I would play the heck outta old Kat. I played her so much and she was for a long time the only good mid laner I knew how to play (besides Zed but I suck at him now) Once she was reworked, I couldn't play her at all. It just wasn't the same, even though the concept and kit was similar and had abilities that did the same thing for the most part, yaknow? I know ultimately it was for the best (ex: Fio and Taric/Urgot) but obviously there were people like me who enjoyed playing them for how they were before, OP af or not, and so when they're different now, it just sucks for different reasons but sucks nonetheless. I wish I had played more Ranked and more Kat in Ranked before the change lol. Honestly I don't see it happening. It'd take a lot of time to get all it all sorted out and done, and they'd have to ensure everything still worked and that the old code still worked and could run in new code/updated system same with the models, I don't know if they'd run in the client we have now. Plus to make the most of all that effort they'd either need to know lots of players would take part, and/or keep it up for a long time. Otherwise is it worth the trouble of all that for like 1-2 weeks of it?
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Okay, both of us understand how his ult works, you don't have to be a smartass about it. Completely ignoring the fact is was a full item behind my entire team and i did a lot more damage than them. Also, when i suggested a rework i also said i think they should tone down the damage and give him utility to compensate. thanks for the downvote btw
Don't say someone is uninformed then lol, that's pretty much saying they don't know what they're talking about, which is quite frankly equally as rude. And me clarifying and defending myself for your sake is by no means being a smartass. If I was then I apologize as I wasn't trying to be. If they gave him utility, doesn't he just become another traditional mage support then? Obvious examples that come to mind are Zyra and Velkoz, whom I feel naturally deal a lot regardless of how ahead or not they are simply due to their kit and ability to "spam" abilities and deal damage consistently during the laning phrase and after. I love Brand, I haven't played him as much as I want to, so I'm not against any changes, I just need to understand why he'd get any nerfs/reworks to kit or something, as personally I don't believe he does so much damage that it's game breaking. Obviously he does alot, any graph or Brand main can tell you for the most part, but enough that it's consistently giving him an edge on other champions or becoming free-lo if you pick him and click R isn't justified.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=draco7777777,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1BKJnd8Q,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-28T20:59:06.791+0000) > > It doesn't slow until you get an item like {{item:3116}} > You are uninformed. his ult applies slow to burning enemies. OFC his whole purpose is to deal damage, but i think it is too much.
I'm uninformed because I wasn't specific enough? If they're set ablaze (Blaze effect) yes it does slow, but the ult itself does not slow without the proc from passive first, and if his ult does not bounce to nearby enemies then it will not bounce at all, meaning you can't apply your passive to one champion, meaning they won't be slowed as they won't be ablaze. It's not too much at all. Do you think Zoe or Vayne do too much? Let's entertain the notion that he does indeed, "do too much" then what would Riot do? Nerf his output, maybe increase mana cost or decrease casting range. It'd get to the point where either you can never land your skills, or if you did they'd do minimal damage when behind or not, or Brand would become obsolete because he simply was outclassed by other mages with longer ranges or better utility because it's not worth running Brand when his output isn't worth not having CC or heals or something.
: there was a different poll with more votes than that one. i know league has a different player base but i think my theory still stands. think of it like this. its trump vs hiliary clinton. but there's a 3rd democratic party (aka a spoilier) thats only there to steal hiliary's votes. therefore donald gets all the votes.
Lol if you're gonna bring up politics, keep in mind a lot of people assumed Hillary was going to win. They did early predictions for who would win by asking voters as they either went to vote or came out who they'd vote for and a vast majority said Hillary (or anyone else besides Trump, that's not the point) If I recall correctly there also was a popular vote/poll open to the public as well, and Trump was not winning that. But then came time to count votes, and a lot of states ended up going to Trump that people thought Hillary would win. Quickly Trump started winning more and more to the point where the polls effectively flipped and all of a sudden Trump was in the lead and the rest is history. The only accurate poll we'd have would be one from League itself, since that's where all the real votes are going. If you voted on a poll elsewhere, you might vote Sugar Rush but later decide Demon, or forget to vote altogether. You could just not care/vote against the popular one too, so really there's nothing wrong with them including 1 "sweet" (pun intended" skin and 2 "aggressive" skins (I don't think many players saw it this way, besides Trist mains? Even then they might remark on how similar 2 of the skins were to previous skins, and how different/unique Sugar was, even if it's "not her personality" or whatever they're saying) Last note, the polls can drastically change, both the one you've linked and League's, so I wouldn't start saying anything brash.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: His ult is an AOE slow... but yes, i agree. i think he needs a rework. take away some damage, give him some utility to make him more supporty
It doesn't slow until you get an item like {{item:3116}} He doesn't need a rework, if anything he'd need his ratios knocked down a bit, or as someone else mentioned if he wants to keep his damage he needs to lose something else/have weaknesses to compensate. He has high base ap ratios, and given literally his entire kit is damage, with a passive that deals even more (DOT to AOE that deals based on max hp) of course he's gonna do a lot of damage, even if behind. A lot of AP supports do a lot of damage, that's just how they are. Sona and Zyra are two good examples, but obviously they their own pros/cons and are good at doing other things Brand cannot. That's just how League is. Also, having lots of gold or none doesn't mean much. If gold was that impactful then the game would devolve into a grind fest with {{item:1083}} being OP (RIP Avarice Blade) and champions that had things that could grant gold to enemies would never be played (Heim, Zyra, Yorick) I'm clearly exaggerating but gold really isn't as big a factor as some may think. There's plenty of pro games where one team is behind in kills, gold, a dragon or so, maybe 1/2 towers up, but yet still loses.
: Why I'am getting One Shotted with 7k hp 188 magic resist and 188 armour as full tank Cho'Gath......
Your builds on Cho'gath make me cringe. I'm sorry but that's literally 100% of the reason why you even started this post, because in your games you'd get shredded and wonder why that'd happen, when it's simply because you're not optimizing your items for him. Obviously in certain matchups/situations where you're super ahead I can understand going AP after 1 tank item or building a certain item, maybe even just trying out whacky builds but to not understand how building a certain way then correlates to how that affects your champion, such as all of a sudden being super squishy and useless (as AP Cho's tend to be if caught out/cc'd and bursted) well please don't blame that on anyone or anything else but yourself.
Gilgayu (NA)
: Damn man, this comment is almost as long as my lore (if not longer). Thank you for the feedback. You touched on many aspects which I thought of in the process of making this concept, which I have to admit, is extremely impressive. It's almost as if we followed the same train of thought xP. Whenever I make concepts, I check multiple existing champions for their base stats (usually I check at least 3). Master Yi was one of them. He had the base AS of 0.679 (op champ, I know), and his AS growth is +2%, ending with slightly higher AS than Idolion at level 18. Originally I intended to make him a mage/assassin (forgot to put mage in roles, my bad). Chosen should be a mage, and Paranoid should be an assassin. As you might be able to tell, the bonus effects for Chosen gives a lot of safety (slow, range, etc.), while Paranoid gives a bit more... offensive power (dash, invisibility, etc.). I used to think that all champions must fulfill a certain role, but if you visit the C&C board frequent enough, you will realize Riot has limited your vision (figuratively, or literally, depending on how much you play the game lololol). There are plenty of concepts that basically ignores many of the... "rules", if you will, for the old, classic champions (like supports are tanks and enchanters, but here comes pyke xD). You will be surprised by how creative some concepts can be. I, however, certainly agree that having a specific role in mind certainly helps to develope the kit (which as I mentioned, mage/assassin) ________ Now comes to his abilities. Read these lines again > *Sealing the Evil: Idolion is able to fight off wills of the Watchers deep in him by using the celestial powers.* > [](https://.) > *Balance of Power: Even with the help of Him, the leaks of Void’s power cannot be removed from his body.* They are contradicting each other, just like the forces of the Void fight against the forces of the Aspects. At the end of the day, though, Aspects (not their hosts, but the Aspects themselves) overpower a mere Voidborn. This information is from that post of Grau which I linked. ^ This is the reason why I made Chosen easier to get than Paranoid, and why it's called Paranoid instead of something like insane. Speaking of choosing between two... "champions". You were right on mark about Kayn, but a few others (only concepts, not champions) also came to mind. A month or two ago, a lot of concepts in which two champions are made in one, and you can pick one of the two in the __lock-in phase__(so not technically in-game) were made. Many of those were very interesting, and just recently I thought about them, and asked myself a question. __*So... we have a champion/concepts that have two forms depending on their fury (gnar) we have a champion/concepts that have two forms depending on their target (kayn) we have concepts that have two forms chosen in lock-in phase (all those concepts)... are we missing anything?*__ I further explored that question, and asked myself another one. __*Upon exposure to void energy, Ascendants were turned into darkin through madness... What if it happens the other way around, in which a voidborn is exposed to the power of Aspects?*__ Those two questions are essentially the questions that brought Idolion to life. ______________ About Hold/Tap It is two abilities in one, meaning tap will be the active if you tap the key, and hold will be the active if you hold the key down for something like 0.25 second. His e is one of his most important ability lore-wise, since it is the direct battle of Aspect and Void (you lose Fusion if you tap, but gains nothing when you hold). It is the reason why there is such a big difference depending on what state you are in. You are certainly correct though, the tap active is a bit underwhielming, I'll try to buff it a bit. ______________ Now back to roles. A while ago I made another [concept](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/fIEkkdMp-narico-the-lone-wanderer) that is an AS assassin. I'd say it was a decent concept, and it is quite balanced even though it is AS but has the burst of an assassin. For Idolion specifically, I wanted to make him a SUPER MOBILE champion. Yes, I mean it. He has some sort of MS steriod in almost all of his abilities, and I want him to be that fast, because he has no cc. It is a curious trade off (more MS for no CC), but I mean, it's a concept xD Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.
I had no idea Hold/Tap was like that. I suppose now that you explain it, it makes sense with the name literally being Hold and then Tap lol, but gotcha. I don't quite like the concept of an AS assassin, that's why I was so adamant on that fact and comparing it to other champions. It doesn't make sense to me. My tastes are very much traditional, as you mentioned with how when we think a specific role or whatnot we'd like to think they can't really do much more outside what they are meant to do. Pyke was a good example. It's just, the idea dealing damage by mainly focusing on your AA has been the focus for alot of champs in LoL, if not the focus then it's been in their design. But for the most part, it's never been an assassin thing, mostly because assassins are burst damage, and attacking someone, even with lots of damage, takes time, and bursting someone, happens so quick. That's part of why assassins are so strong, there's no time to react or fight back, like a real assassin who has the edge, surprise or a hidden advantage, which gives them a lead. For Idolion that's clearly his speed if nothing else, right? Idunno. I like Idolion, don't change what you have if you like it, as the final product obviously is up to you, but do take what I've said into account and hopefully others who probably will have differing views and/or different things to say in terms of like damage or CD or whatnot. I don't think there's really anything wrong or glaring about his kit, which is good. I honestly was just kinda confused with how it all worked in reference to what he wants to do, and I got the skirm side of it, but not assassin, going back to how I don't like the idea of it. No problem. I liked reading about this champ and the lore and I'll like to see any progress/changes you make. I hope I didn't seem too harsh or mean, it was never my intention.
Quepha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=draco7777777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rk57AH83,comment-id=000100010000000000000001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-23T18:29:56.371+0000) > > (given they are support mains) You don't legitimately believe their Top, Mid, Jungle, or Bot carry were likely going to pick Nami, Janna, or Lulu. You are arguing in bad faith.
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rk57AH83,comment-id=0001000100000000000000010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-23T18:52:54.799+0000) > > You don't legitimately believe their Top, Mid, Jungle, or Bot carry were likely going to pick Nami, Janna, or Lulu. You are arguing in bad faith. Bad faith? No I'm stating they play support champions, as they play support. So you wouldn't expect them to play expertly darius or lee sin or fizz or corki as support mains, because those champions aren't support champions, now are they? Nami, Janna, Lulu are support champions, and from what I've seen people post/look up, they play a lot of them and other champs like Braum. You do realize people will do well playing champions they know how to play, right? Hence why people "main" or "one trick" champions , and how they're able to do so well or climb the ladder and be diamond/master as a one trick for example. No, of course they wouldn't pick Nami top, because Nami doesn't go top, and because in the same sense, wouldn't that be BM'ing and underestimating ROX by picking a support champion into top lane, knowing full well Nami wouldn't do well and clearly isn't suited for top lane? Exactly. Even then, just because they're support mains doesn't mean they can't play other champs (which they clearly did) but look what happened. We all know they wouldn't do well because 1) ROX are what, challenger players/professionals and then they are diamond? I just know they aren't even at the same level as ROX, and they're playing off role (besides whoever was support lol) and off champion, so don't you think they'll do bad? Plus, as far as I know, they just all joined a team together, as in they couldn't function and play like a team like ROX can, and clearly did not have the experience, being the first game. So add all that together versus ROX, who clearly have all known eachother for a while, played together awhile, are higher in skill, playing roles they normally play, champions they normally play/can play. Like, where even is the counter argument to this? Quepha all I see are negative comments from you, literally and figuratively. I respect your thoughts and I can understand how you might see ROX as being the bad guys in this situation (or in the wrong) but they aren't.
Gilgayu (NA)
: Idolion the Human Watcher [lore]
I will go out on a limb and ask.. English isn't your first language, is it? I'm just assuming based on how things are sounding/written out. If I'm wrong, sorry lol. If it's any reconciliation I sometimes skip words when I talk (I stutter occasionally too) and I've got an Asian accent, since I'm Asian (it mostly just affects certain letters like they're harder to say, otherwise I'd say my English is on point lol.) **I only ask because I don't want you to feel bad about what you've written and come up with so far, both here and for the kit. I love it and everything I've said thusfar is like nitpicking and me examining it thoroughly and questioning things simply for sake of clarification/because from my personal viewpoint I 1) didn't understand something 2) didn't like it 3) thought something that might be completely wrong or if put into live servers would be proven wrong (referring to feeling that Idolion would be a weaker version of many AA heavy champs like Yi, or a different version of old Kayle) Also I pointed out some typos simply because, well, typo. ** I noticed there's a lot of similarities between this and the story, "Where Icathia Once Stood" as you linked, one of which being that Axamuk Var-Choi Kohari Icath’or's name is like Idolion Kei-Anx Kohari Icath’or's name. I could infer from the other story that the people use names as a way to not only pay respects to one's family, but display their social ladder status/what they do/who they serve and such. So, I assume that's the idea behind Idolion Kei-Anx Kohari Icath’or. The problem is, I feel like you're depending too much on people to have had read the other story, to then be able to understand yours. To my understanding, the lore for a champion is like a biography, or a glimpse of an event in their life. It sets up multiple things (not neccessarily everything) most notably their motive or intent, or how they may have gotten their powers or skills/weapon, or why they hate a specific race like Noxians and wants to fight them all. They aren't identical, each is different for each champ, but the gist is there. So, point is that here, there's a lot of information being thrown at the reader, and without explaining them, how are we to understand what is going on or what we are reading? I first read it without reading the other story, then I read the other story, then reread yours, and it made more sense/I understood the clear parallels between the two. I don't like how close in resemblance this is to the other one though. It's kind of like I'm reading the same thing, but shorter and simplified with a few changes. I want to know how he got so good, or maybe hear of how he killed 2 god-warriors. How'd he figure out he had magic, did he always have it or was it learned? You can rewrite this so Idolion maybe was there when he saw Axamuk shoot the God-Warrior in the skull, and lead that into how he got the gash / the encounter with the Great Being. (As in, Axamuk and Idolion could know each other as they both are warriors who serve the Mage Kings, so sometime in your lore, Idolion witnesses Axamuk shoot the god-warrior, after talking to it. I'd change the Great Being to be the vulture-headed god-warrior, > My eyes and skin are a rich shade purple. Across my chest, a deep cut where a mysterious substance moves in and out. Only years later, I learned it was a voidborn. Feel like this should be more of a "Show, don't tell" thing. You don't really go into detail about how he gets the cut, and then the substance moving, it's voidborn, which is confusing because I assumed at first he was just bleeding this mysterious substance, but now it's also alive? But then later you say it's inside him and the magic he has keeps it from eating him, so we know later on it's not just weird goop or blood, but a creature. Honestly if anything you could start off with the confrontation of Idolion and the Great Being (and the war/battles) then recall his childhood and how he got to where he was now currently. That way we'd know ahead of time it was a voidborn creature, so when we learn how he gets it in the first place, we understand his confusion and yet we know what this substance will become/already is. I'm confused by the point of the beginning you have now though. Who are Kei and Anx, besides companions, why mention them if that's all we know about them, and then nothing else is mentioned or referenced about them. I noticed in his name after Idolion it's Kei-Anx, meaning based on how names are phrased they must be his parents, but at the same time you said companions, and not parents. Could be pets, could be humans. This also assumes they understand names and the meanings, which is explained in the other story, in yours it is not. > Another call, or rather, a Summoning appeared to me. Golden light shot through the clouds and covered the entire battlefield. Ascendants and Voidborns were screaming in pain. Also, you mention in the kit that Idolion is an Ascendant yet there's no mention of it here. And as far as I know there aren't that many of them, yet this battle includes many? You say there's a war, then that he killed thousands of Shurimans, and we know Idolion thinks they are corrupted, so we just have to assume the Ascendants and Voidborns are also there for some reason and because this doesn't explain anything about them, we are left assuming they are... people? A tribe? I guess your story could hyperlink the word when it's first used to a link of a story that explains them, but again then you're just assuming/expecting people to understand even more lore and other bits of information just to get to know this one character. That's a lot. Since I know what they are I can easily ask you about them, otherwise assume I didn't, guess what most of my comments would be about? "Who are the Ascendant?" "What is the Void? Voidborn?" as well as "Icathian is where and who are they" "Shuriman..?? Ditto to Icathian" "The Call? A literal call? Or something else, the examples you gave I don't see what they're explaining or trying to allude to" "blood of Chaos? Literal chaos like anarchy chaos or..?" "Void Watchers?" "Summoning?" "Kohari?" The thing is, I'm not expecting full blown lore pages to explain these things, nor should you do that, but a quick explanation would do the trick. Or by giving us enough information, we'll know the general concept/idea of what / who these things are. Like in the other story, immediately we are given info explaining 1) his name 2) what a Mage King is 3) what that character's relationship was with Shurima and how it affects him, as 4) a Shuriman Sun Empress takes over their land. That might seem like a lot, but with how it's written it doesn't feel like they're overloading you with info, a lot of it is simple and fits the pace well, and is enough so you will obviously wonder and want to know more, but if you don't/don't want to know more, you know the basics. I know Mage Kings are rulers, and that the last one was overtaken by a Shuriman Empress (which also lets you know that people who serve the Mage King wouldn't like Shurimans, without having to blatantly state so) Beyond that, do you need to know more? That's the main thing when it comes to including all these terms and such, is whether or not they serve a purpose in the story and whether or not the reader needs to know. You can include stuff to maybe reference other champions/other stories that are related, perhaps mentioning a young girl with green eyes, but saying nothing more in your story, yet you know in the other story that held some significance. The main focus should be on what you're trying to tell though, and so again that's also why when you explain who the Ascendants are or something, you don't have to go into super full detail, especially if you don't have to because it's not vital to the story and/or what's going on. > taking care take* care > you destiny your* > But People people* unless there's a specific reason for the capitilization?
: I really like the concept, I haven't looked at the full lore yet but just based on abilities alone Idolion would be someone I would play or atleast enjoy playing. I'm sure reading the lore would make his abilities fit his character, and help understand the reasoning behind his abilities (to match lore or his character) but based purely on what's given, here's my thoughts: (Side note, I'd hope the vast majority of players do indeed learn about the champions/read up on the lore so it makes sense to them when it comes to abilities or knowing why a champ can do certain things or transform into a cat, "Oh Udyr is a yadda yadda so he can use this bear stance thingie against players like in-game" or atleast can make the connection and aren't just like, "Oh he's a dude who can pretend to be a bear and stun me, ok" Like, if you made Idolion's ult him pulling out a giant cannon/gun and it being like a transformation ult so he's briefly a ranged champ, that wouldn't make sense, given he's melee and uses daggers/sword. Plus lore wise I'm sure he doesn't have access to guns/cannons/even knows what those are. Someone who doesn't care about lore/understanding the little details of characters and how who they are relate to what their abilites are, might just think, "hm, this ult is a little weird, I didn't see a gun/cannon on him before I ulted" but beyond that wouldn't care, especially if said ult was OP. With that being said, I'll be "Devil's Advocate" in the sense that I haven't read the full lore, so I'll be judging based on what I know.) (I realize what champs can do / what they are in terms of size and stuff isn't directly translated into the game from lore, otherwise certain champs would literally be gods and unkillable and op and bigger than the map, etc, but I'm sure my point I was making about lore and abilities/champ was clear. Also please correct me if something I state is wrong or not quite what you meant. I am interpreting it based on what is given to me, so if I misunderstand then that would cause problems between me reviewing this as it'd be based on what I presumed was how something works/is intended.) Isn't a base .68 AS pretty high? Early game seems extremely weak, 11 sec q with 5 sec on top atleast if it doesn't die, cleansed, etc. How does it return anyways? I assume you just mean after any conditions you listed were met right? Or is it like a delayed Gnar Q, with it attaching, then flying back after the duration/condition is met. If that's the case, it could be like an Ahri Q and deal damage back if it hits anyone (or Talon) I'd say W is obvious not first ability, but against certain matchups/knowing early will be rough it helps survive ganks/laning phase, hard to say though. E you can't take at all, as pre-6 it doesn't have an active you can use, only the passive. It says the E-Hold range would increase to 350, implying you can normally cast Hold for 300, so is Hold the active? I assume no. E should be another form of damage, as you're reliant on Q and AA'ing (will edit once Ult is made) and obviously no one said that's bad @Trynd, Kayle, like all ADCs, Master Yi, etc but take for example the 3 I mentioned. Their abilites for the most part are catered to help you AA more, deal more damage whenever you AA, get in range to AA, etc. Idolion has plenty of MS and dashs, an immunity to CC and the ability to find enemies and chase plus increase in AS, but after that he.. is just a weaker Yi, Trynd, Adc? Do you get what I'm trying to point out here? When we pick champs, why do we pick them? Hundred of answers, one of which being, "To fill a role we need, not mid or jg persay but like, someone who can deal out a lot of a damage, or high mobility/escapes to survive or roam." So what does Idolion do that others can't or does well? From what I've got, he should be a menace mid to late game, especially with an early lead snowballing him. Being able to quickly move about, especially from the E passive is just bonkers (later on I mention how it's hard to get Paranoid/more likely people will just stay Chosen and part of it is because that AS/MS buff for each 10 Fusion is amazing, but strange because that encourages you to have more Fusion, like all the time, which you can easily do and keep. But isn't Chosen supposed to be the skirm side and Paranoid the assassin? Not to say neither wants this but I figured if you wanna be Paranoid, there's gotta be a tradeoff, which you've done well in terms of what sorta buffs/bonuses you get for being Chosen/Paranoid are as well as the effects but beyond that, as I mentioned before, how is Idolion good if he just runs around and then AA's you, when other people can do that but deal more damage, or like Yi (who Idolion seems alot like in some aspects) who ults and gains that MS buff, Q is a gap closer + dmg and helps dodge abilities, like Q is similar to your W to prevent CC but the W makes you take increased damage, sure 10% off AA but that doesn't prevent or negate the incoming damage, or as a Yi Q, just dodge it (not literally) and I'm not sure how fast Idolion is truly based on numbers (AS and MS) but if it's within what I know is possible in League (normal average game) with not intentionally trying to find the cap/max (going a full 5 man for speed with speed buff items, 1 champ 4 ppl helping them move fast af for example) then I guess it doesn't matter that he's similar to other champs or a strange type of assassin because the moment he's in AA range, if the AS is as fast as I think it is, that damage once you're 6 and you've got E-Tap and 1 ad/as item and you're shredding. Maybe even pre-6, I can't tell based on numbers alone. But I just know with the bonus hybrid damage on AA, combined with Q passive once you land one, with any item that gives AD/AP and or AS, they'll be dead quick if they just let you AA. Even without the hybrid dmg you trade it for more AS and MS from E passive. I like the idea of him being a mix, reminds me of Kayn or atleast the idea of being able to specialize when needed or cater to what's needed, however Paranoid seems underwhelming/underpowered, and obviously is harder to maintain/reach, even so, what defines an assassin ?(sort of rhetorical) Idolion AA's alot, and with the MS, AS/dmg buff and reduction buffs he clearly likes to duel and get up in range to AA. He seems like a Kayle (old one) with the AA'ing and MS (Kayle heal) and hybrid damage (E Tap, bonus range, similar to Kayle's E) so what makes him different? How does the kit help him assassinate? Once he gets close, he... autoattacks. I can see bursting people with Q but the explosion effect is with Chosen not Paranoid, and beyond that the AA buff is Paranoid and with the reduction of Fusion of 6 per AA (canceling the gain of 6) it helps stay in Paranoid... except now if you want to stay below, you can't use anything else besides W and possibly R when that's a thing. Otherwise it'll go over, and you can't Use E-Tap anymore. I assume it's intentional to make max E CD 6 and have the buff last 6 seconds, so if you wanted you could be perm E-Tap'd. Nice except again, how is that really being an assasin if all you do is move fast towards them to get in range, or Q twice and dash to them. My idea of assassins are people that burst you down, and I can see the idea of that with the MS and dash, however if the target you wanna kill is positioned center in the enemy team, it really doesn't matter how fast you run, you'd have to deal with the tanks and support, etc. Champs like Kha and Rengar can rely on stealth and high mobility to target and elimate their targets, or someone like Xerath can use range to snipe and zone from afar. So Idolion... runs fast and then AA's you quickly and that's that? I might be underestimating the potential here, with roaming or being Jungle but from my perspective each champ literally fills a role, and is good at said role, and might a few others but mainly that role, and their kit helps accomplish the goal. You wouldn't expect to see Rammus, Malphite, Mundo, etc have an ADC/Assassin kit , it wouldn't suit their role (or champ design) (side note it'd be cool to reimage champs as other roles, if they weren't like a tank but an adc, like the kits and making it fit within their lore/design) My point here is that he seems more like a duelist than an assassin, with no real way of doing what assassins do best, burst someone down, particularly high priority targets like the enemies main source of damage or the squishies first. This could be fixed with the ult, but even so, based on how it is now, I can see more people being Chosen than Paranoid, mostly out of how easy it is to gain and keep Fusion. Perhaps changing the Paranoid effects, or buffing them would encourage players to want to be Paranoid more, if what I said were true and players rarely became Paranoid on purpose (effectively making the whole duality thing pointless and there being no reason to try and balance Fusion and losing that flexibility.) (Most of what I'm saying also comes from the fact he has no stun/root, etc, so without a teammate to do so, the whole AA'ing and running fast doesn't help when they can still do things/move away. Even so, it's nice the W makes you immune to CC, however that doesn't change the fact that you rely on your Q and autos to deal damage (E buffs AA)
I really like the E, I just wish there was an easier way to lose Fusion than to gain, unless that's the intended way you wanted it to be. I can understand the sentiment of the duality of him being an assassin / skirm and so if you just don't do stuff constantly you won't build any Fusion up, but with how everything is on his kit, it's just not possible to maintain below 20 efficiently/effectively. You don't lose Fusion if you chill out like you would with Gnar or Trynd with losing Fury or whatever Gnar's thing was, you have to be in combat. Meaning if you get 50 Fusion you're stuck till you do something, but you can't otherwise you'll gain Fusion, meaning you have to force yourself into combat and lower it if you want to be Paranoid. I don't think changing this to be like Trynd/Gnar is bad but also not good, because with this iteration being below 20 means you can start out paranoid and vice versa, instead of having to build it up for skirmishing. Going off above ,I wish it wasn't below 20, as late game it doesn't seem plausible or reasonable to keep trying to be Paranoid, like the effects aren't that great for an assassin, like the Q is a nice gap closer but by Q'ing you're building Fusion, and if you miss that's even worse, top it off the passive on Q already helps get close and becoming invis is nice but that's assuming you're already below, which sure the -10/-12/-14 helps that out but with how much AA'ing and Q'ing you'll do mid-late game, that doesn't help. Is the W a channel like Master Yi W? Based on how it's worded, it's not, more like a Garen W/Annie E. I don't get the tunnel vision, is it like the moment enemies are near you they get it? The ability seems thrown in, I can get true sight as the bandage is unholy and so it can give that sort of clarity/sight (also I assume that's why DOT dmg and AOE do more when you have it on, cause it'd be like burning the bandage, right?) > decrease his Curse by 20. Did you mean Fusion? Not sure if I skipped past your explanation of Curse or something (ctrl + f) the only mention is one quoted, so I'm confused. Why does the Chosen E slow not scale? Just curious on the reasoning. I can see the combo of dashing thru enemies, slowing them and increasing that duration so you can AA them longer, but 10% isn't that much, and with no hard CC of a stun or root they'll be able to still cast things to escape/fight back and while yea to negate such a weak slow with your MS buffs it won't really matter but then that causes the question of, well then why have a slow in the first place? Getting closer on Idolion clearly is beneficial, first Q'ing and getting daggers to weaken them/proc Q passive but also eventually burst them with the explosion or dash then AA, based on which state you are in. Ult I feel like would make sense purely based on other similar champs if it were a buff or "status" ability (not sure if that's the right term) Trynd has his undying ult, Master Yi/Jax buff to stats and whatever else, Olaf, Voli, etc. Ults that either buff in some way or are like status idunno if his ult really has a term for it. Like Trynd ult vs a Lux ult are clearly different, Trynd and Sion. Focus isn't on what the ults are but what is happening. I think you know what I mean. Ult should relate to Fusion/Obviously be state based, no middle ground. Because the Chosen/Paranoid effects only can occur once lvl 6 has been reached, there shouldn't be a normal ult. As in, if you made it Chosen or Paranoid, there shouldn't be a 3rd normal option, unless it costed Fusion, as Chosen and Paranoid don't last after you've picked like switching into red or blue kayn. In terms of what he could do, you should think about either something that would aid in being an assassin/skirmisher (if choosing the state route) or both, or something that is a middle ground that helps the rest of the kit. It could always just be an execute/finisher, I feel like that is something the assassin side needs as going Chosen/playing towards that currently seems more favored. Side note, I feel like they should switch, the rates for Chose and Paranoid, or atleast figure out a way to make it so being Paranoid/being an assassin will give that MS/AS, I feel like with how it all is now, that's what you're getting when you play more as an assassin on Idolion, you're much faster and attack faster, able to dash and become unseen. Not sure why the Paranoid gets HP bonus, wouldn't the skirm want that, aka Chosen?
Gilgayu (NA)
: Idolion the Human Watcher [champion concept]
I really like the concept, I haven't looked at the full lore yet but just based on abilities alone Idolion would be someone I would play or atleast enjoy playing. I'm sure reading the lore would make his abilities fit his character, and help understand the reasoning behind his abilities (to match lore or his character) but based purely on what's given, here's my thoughts: (Side note, I'd hope the vast majority of players do indeed learn about the champions/read up on the lore so it makes sense to them when it comes to abilities or knowing why a champ can do certain things or transform into a cat, "Oh Udyr is a yadda yadda so he can use this bear stance thingie against players like in-game" or atleast can make the connection and aren't just like, "Oh he's a dude who can pretend to be a bear and stun me, ok" Like, if you made Idolion's ult him pulling out a giant cannon/gun and it being like a transformation ult so he's briefly a ranged champ, that wouldn't make sense, given he's melee and uses daggers/sword. Plus lore wise I'm sure he doesn't have access to guns/cannons/even knows what those are. Someone who doesn't care about lore/understanding the little details of characters and how who they are relate to what their abilites are, might just think, "hm, this ult is a little weird, I didn't see a gun/cannon on him before I ulted" but beyond that wouldn't care, especially if said ult was OP. With that being said, I'll be "Devil's Advocate" in the sense that I haven't read the full lore, so I'll be judging based on what I know.) (I realize what champs can do / what they are in terms of size and stuff isn't directly translated into the game from lore, otherwise certain champs would literally be gods and unkillable and op and bigger than the map, etc, but I'm sure my point I was making about lore and abilities/champ was clear. Also please correct me if something I state is wrong or not quite what you meant. I am interpreting it based on what is given to me, so if I misunderstand then that would cause problems between me reviewing this as it'd be based on what I presumed was how something works/is intended.) Isn't a base .68 AS pretty high? Early game seems extremely weak, 11 sec q with 5 sec on top atleast if it doesn't die, cleansed, etc. How does it return anyways? I assume you just mean after any conditions you listed were met right? Or is it like a delayed Gnar Q, with it attaching, then flying back after the duration/condition is met. If that's the case, it could be like an Ahri Q and deal damage back if it hits anyone (or Talon) I'd say W is obvious not first ability, but against certain matchups/knowing early will be rough it helps survive ganks/laning phase, hard to say though. E you can't take at all, as pre-6 it doesn't have an active you can use, only the passive. It says the E-Hold range would increase to 350, implying you can normally cast Hold for 300, so is Hold the active? I assume no. E should be another form of damage, as you're reliant on Q and AA'ing (will edit once Ult is made) and obviously no one said that's bad @Trynd, Kayle, like all ADCs, Master Yi, etc but take for example the 3 I mentioned. Their abilites for the most part are catered to help you AA more, deal more damage whenever you AA, get in range to AA, etc. Idolion has plenty of MS and dashs, an immunity to CC and the ability to find enemies and chase plus increase in AS, but after that he.. is just a weaker Yi, Trynd, Adc? Do you get what I'm trying to point out here? When we pick champs, why do we pick them? Hundred of answers, one of which being, "To fill a role we need, not mid or jg persay but like, someone who can deal out a lot of a damage, or high mobility/escapes to survive or roam." So what does Idolion do that others can't or does well? From what I've got, he should be a menace mid to late game, especially with an early lead snowballing him. Being able to quickly move about, especially from the E passive is just bonkers (later on I mention how it's hard to get Paranoid/more likely people will just stay Chosen and part of it is because that AS/MS buff for each 10 Fusion is amazing, but strange because that encourages you to have more Fusion, like all the time, which you can easily do and keep. But isn't Chosen supposed to be the skirm side and Paranoid the assassin? Not to say neither wants this but I figured if you wanna be Paranoid, there's gotta be a tradeoff, which you've done well in terms of what sorta buffs/bonuses you get for being Chosen/Paranoid are as well as the effects but beyond that, as I mentioned before, how is Idolion good if he just runs around and then AA's you, when other people can do that but deal more damage, or like Yi (who Idolion seems alot like in some aspects) who ults and gains that MS buff, Q is a gap closer + dmg and helps dodge abilities, like Q is similar to your W to prevent CC but the W makes you take increased damage, sure 10% off AA but that doesn't prevent or negate the incoming damage, or as a Yi Q, just dodge it (not literally) and I'm not sure how fast Idolion is truly based on numbers (AS and MS) but if it's within what I know is possible in League (normal average game) with not intentionally trying to find the cap/max (going a full 5 man for speed with speed buff items, 1 champ 4 ppl helping them move fast af for example) then I guess it doesn't matter that he's similar to other champs or a strange type of assassin because the moment he's in AA range, if the AS is as fast as I think it is, that damage once you're 6 and you've got E-Tap and 1 ad/as item and you're shredding. Maybe even pre-6, I can't tell based on numbers alone. But I just know with the bonus hybrid damage on AA, combined with Q passive once you land one, with any item that gives AD/AP and or AS, they'll be dead quick if they just let you AA. Even without the hybrid dmg you trade it for more AS and MS from E passive. I like the idea of him being a mix, reminds me of Kayn or atleast the idea of being able to specialize when needed or cater to what's needed, however Paranoid seems underwhelming/underpowered, and obviously is harder to maintain/reach, even so, what defines an assassin ?(sort of rhetorical) Idolion AA's alot, and with the MS, AS/dmg buff and reduction buffs he clearly likes to duel and get up in range to AA. He seems like a Kayle (old one) with the AA'ing and MS (Kayle heal) and hybrid damage (E Tap, bonus range, similar to Kayle's E) so what makes him different? How does the kit help him assassinate? Once he gets close, he... autoattacks. I can see bursting people with Q but the explosion effect is with Chosen not Paranoid, and beyond that the AA buff is Paranoid and with the reduction of Fusion of 6 per AA (canceling the gain of 6) it helps stay in Paranoid... except now if you want to stay below, you can't use anything else besides W and possibly R when that's a thing. Otherwise it'll go over, and you can't Use E-Tap anymore. I assume it's intentional to make max E CD 6 and have the buff last 6 seconds, so if you wanted you could be perm E-Tap'd. Nice except again, how is that really being an assasin if all you do is move fast towards them to get in range, or Q twice and dash to them. My idea of assassins are people that burst you down, and I can see the idea of that with the MS and dash, however if the target you wanna kill is positioned center in the enemy team, it really doesn't matter how fast you run, you'd have to deal with the tanks and support, etc. Champs like Kha and Rengar can rely on stealth and high mobility to target and elimate their targets, or someone like Xerath can use range to snipe and zone from afar. So Idolion... runs fast and then AA's you quickly and that's that? I might be underestimating the potential here, with roaming or being Jungle but from my perspective each champ literally fills a role, and is good at said role, and might a few others but mainly that role, and their kit helps accomplish the goal. You wouldn't expect to see Rammus, Malphite, Mundo, etc have an ADC/Assassin kit , it wouldn't suit their role (or champ design) (side note it'd be cool to reimage champs as other roles, if they weren't like a tank but an adc, like the kits and making it fit within their lore/design) My point here is that he seems more like a duelist than an assassin, with no real way of doing what assassins do best, burst someone down, particularly high priority targets like the enemies main source of damage or the squishies first. This could be fixed with the ult, but even so, based on how it is now, I can see more people being Chosen than Paranoid, mostly out of how easy it is to gain and keep Fusion. Perhaps changing the Paranoid effects, or buffing them would encourage players to want to be Paranoid more, if what I said were true and players rarely became Paranoid on purpose (effectively making the whole duality thing pointless and there being no reason to try and balance Fusion and losing that flexibility.) (Most of what I'm saying also comes from the fact he has no stun/root, etc, so without a teammate to do so, the whole AA'ing and running fast doesn't help when they can still do things/move away. Even so, it's nice the W makes you immune to CC, however that doesn't change the fact that you rely on your Q and autos to deal damage (E buffs AA)
Quepha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rk57AH83,comment-id=0001000100000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T20:47:06.445+0000) > > So? > What were the adc's stats in the end? > They didn't win so it really didn't matter did it > > Sure if ROX knew that the enemy adc was a good adc player, then they probably would've banned Lucian etc. But when the enemy team is full of supp mains, you don't really need to fear that It's almost like ROX _didn't respect Vaevictis as a team and chose to spend their bans to make Vaevictis look bad instead of maximizing their odds of victory_ also known as BM
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Rk57AH83,comment-id=00010001000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T20:50:37.655+0000) > > It's almost like ROX _didn't respect Vaevictis as a team and chose to spend their bans to make Vaevictis look bad instead of maximizing their odds of victory_ also known as BM If ROX didn't respect Vaevictis as a team they wouldn't have banned their most played champions/support champions (given they are support mains) If you know someone is good at a specific champion, how does banning said champion become BM and not "maximizing their odds of victory" as you said yourself. They were playing to win, otherwise don't you think they would ban champs that would illicit immediate response such as Teemo, or do random bans like Olaf or Skarner, or even ban a champ someone on their own team is well known for (which I assume is not Olaf or Skarner, I don't follow ROX nor will I be bothered to figure it out to prove an obvious flaw in your thinking) Hell, why not just not ban anyone? Pretty sure you can still not ban and continue on. If they did that and specifically said, "Yea, we aren't banning, not a mistake or technical error" that for sure would be seen as BM. Of course that's not what they did.
: sorry bud, I dont think it's gonna come up again...
They said it would come back but as a 10 gemstone exclusive
shyv (NA)
: 2 years post ban
dude legit me, I used to be super toxic back in s3-s4 or just well back when I played everyday for 6+ hours lmao. Then I got chat restricted, I think twice. One was like I had to go without chat for a certain amount of games (I think I can't recall) the other was a week I think lol. Either way, that really put things in perspective for me. I was only toxic because like, people messed up and did stupid things and I got mad at them, or they insulted me and I got upset and insulted them back, etc. But like, I messed up too, and I did dumb things too, and the insults well, I wasn't very good at just ignoring it or yaknow taking the insult, so really I had no right to insult them for doing bad.. But I didn't want to be that toxic person, and that's not who I am as a person and I knew that. So now well I'm not. I mean I definetly get triggered after a bad teamfight or something, but I just shrug it off. And I actually don't use chat all that much anymore, and if someone is toxic or whatever, I just ignore it, and if it's bad, I mute. But I never let it tilt me and make me toxic. Not anymore. Plus the when Riot gave out free stuff and like they said "of if you've been banned or yadda yadda you won't get them" like that too also made me do my best to not be toxic/let my emotions get the better of me. So yea, thank you riot for making me less toxic. I mean part of it also might've been back then I was young, and now i'm older (NO KIDDING)
: ***
And winner of the "Unnecessary comment with an opinion yet bashes others for having an opinion" goes to... *drumroll* Luthareal! Congratulations {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Seriously though, if you don't like the thread, why are you still here? No need to whine, not like it changes anything lol. And **all he's saying is he doesn't think Arcade Ahri should be 1350, and he gave some reasons for it, dunno why y'all gotta be so harsh.**
: On page twelve there is an error in the wording of the Boost Schematics description. It reads: "Boosts have ongoing effects that often help the other team. Keep these next to your Command Line and remember to utilize them!" My suggestion is to have it say: "Boosts have ongoing effects that often help **against** the other team. Keep these next to your Command Line and remember to utilize them!"
Why are you calling it an error in the wording? It's perfectly fine, I was expecting a typo or something grammatically incorrect. Not a suggestion to Riot because their wording is wrong and needs to be changed (and it's perfectly fine as it is) And it says "that often help the other team" whereas yours says "that often help against the other team" that changes the meaning entirely, do you see the difference yours makes?
: Check out Yorick’s PBE Gameplay
Just some questions I had in mind Who is the Maiden of the Mist? Is she someone we know of from previous lore or from say Hecarim's lore or Mordekaiser's, etc ? I know usually when a champion gets a rehaul, the skins are just changed to fit the champion (like it's still the same skin, but with the new models/the updated champion) But, will there be particle effects added? Will the ghouls look different (ex: {{champion:90}} and his minions) will the Maiden of the Mist? Also, will there be a new Yorick skin coming out anytime soon? Maybe any ideas you guys had for him or anything? I really like Yorick, and it'd be cool to have an awesome particle changing/ghoul changing, etc skin (not that the other ones aren't ok) Finally, will Yorick be relevant in the late game? Does he fall off? Does he dominant in the early game? Late ? And can you control the Maiden of the Mist (i'd assume not from the videos i've seen so far but just double checking.) Thanks :)
: August Early Sales: 08.19 - 08.22
Wow i'm early.. let me think of a joke my life {{item:3070}}
: Kled, the Cantankerous Cavalier, available now
when you misread "Holy sh*t!Kled and Skarner are available now." {{champion:240}} {{champion:72}}
: Patch 6.1 notes
I bet everyone is excited for Jhin right :D? Jhin and {{champion:222}} do they have any relations (lore?)
: Patch 6.1 notes
Only one upcoming skin? Or will more be released during the 2016 season? I mean I love seeing new skins, especially for champions I play, so if it'll only be Challenger Nidalee, well {{item:3070}}
OhOkYeah (NA)
: New champ Ekko abilities are ridiculous
Alright OhOkYeah good job, but you didn't fool me. This is obviously fake, and there are a few things I noticed that gave it away. 1. All the ability markers (shows you the direction of the projectile, its like a laser sight) are Ezreal, just look at all 4 (ult was the most obvious) 2. Different font 3. Look at "Ekko's" passive icon, look familiar? 4. I would also like to point out he has 2 flashes (D and F) and the grammar is pretty bad (so if this was legit I doubt Riot would have such bad grammar) 5. If I recall the W icon is the old exhaust icon 6. Also there is no passive leak (description/picture) and this goes with 3. Some things that I found that were off such as: "Ekko" does not have a champion icon, though that could be explained, but if they already have his abilites (minus passive) shouldn't they have atleast some concept art or some design of what he might look like? "Ekko" aka Ezreal is level 18 and yet he has 475 gold and no items in his inventory There are periods in the descriptions of the abilites, I don't think Riot has added periods in theirs, though I am probably wrong Name that is usually above the HP bar is disabled, though that also can be explained, was there another reason for this? (Perhaps the leaker didn't want to be banned and/or fired if they were part of Riot. -cough- ) I may have missed a few points, but I hope I got the general idea out! tl;dr this is fake, just look at it
Vocaroo (NA)
: There's no way this is real, that's just stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Vocaroo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=du8LlRX8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-07T00:31:35.984+0000) > > There's no way this is real, that's just stupid. It isn't real
: The wonder above
Why I think it's Virgil or something EXTREMELY similar Link to the Champion Concept that probably inspired this new champ, or is this champ http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2353889&highlight=virgil First, see how the older man, the one sitting by himself, has a wooden stick that he is leaning against? (Look at his feet, how there is an end of a stick behind them if you can't see how its leaning against him) Also, how his shoes, though hard to tell, seem to be only the soles, strapped by leather perhaps? And, don't forget the fact that they are high above in the mountains, around a campfire, gazing at the stars. The older man is most likely telling stories, or recalling how people could foresee things in the stars, or learn things. Keep in mind that the words/poems above are talking about the history of many champions(or rather where they have come from), like Shurima, and the Freljord. He is sitting by himself, and the others are more bunched, probably indicating that A) They are listening to him B) Apprentices (Goes with his lore) C) Some people that he met on his journey somewhere, or whom follow him in his journies or came to him to listen to him I also think that the Bard, or Virgil, is from Ionia, as you can see from his clothing, and the trees, and if you look at other Ionian champions and their splashes, it can relate well (the clothing, the terrain around their splashes, etc) This is just speculation, but if you read the post, it all makes sense, of course if it isn't Virgil (or if he is renamed or even the concept is half used) then I guess I was close enough to the truth.
: The Glorious Evolution Battlecast Poro Ward Skin!
Wow this is le best skin ward ever {{champion:74}} approves
: Upcoming Refer-a-Friend downtime
I wish there was another way to get the skins in RAF :( {{champion:29}}
: Tristana update rocket jumps onto live!
Shouldn't the price for {{champion:18}} Yordlefication bundle be 1511 RP like it is in the shop? I think its listed wrong on the page, because on the page it says 4046 RP when the shop has it as 1511 RP
: The Curse of the Sad Mummy
Wow this was really good, how long did it take to make the animation? And was the singer from OwlCity?
Riskit (NA)
: Rainbow Lux Ultimate skin CONFIRMED!!! Please. : / Upvote if you like idea plz.{{champion:99}} {{item:3153}} {{summoner:3}} {{item:2050}}
Where is it confirmed? Haven't {{champion:64}} any Rioter or any "Prophet" confirm it anywhere.
: Riot Games Merch Store Beta Now Live
I don't know why people are complaining about the prices "they cost a {{champion:26}} " Would you pay less for worse quality just for something that may easily wear down or procure a horrible stench? And who's to say it will be sold by people who make honest products? If you enjoy what Riot makes, and the products, i'm sure paying 5-10 more bucks for better quality, better "liveability" (like the figurines, if they're painted, the protective coat/paint won't come off)would be worth it, and you also know Riot is selling it. Plus the store is in beta, and with so many champs and great product ideas, i'm sure if you wait a bit, they will {{champion:64}} to us and lower prices or add discounts/more products.That's just my opinion, and yes, it is a lot, but I really like the game and now that we have things like the Corki Hat, plushies, hoodies, and more to come, and this is a good way of showing how much I appreciate Riot and what they've done for us (indirectly of course) Atleast LoL is F2P (and not some 24.99$ with ingame purchases that are out{{champion:23}} eous*) *Rage :P
Exibir mais

draco7777777

Nível 134 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão