Comentários de Rioters
Ventira (NA)
: If by broken you mean functionally broken, or *overpowered* there is a difference.
> [{quoted}](name=Ventira,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfo67IFQ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T18:36:51.586+0000) > > If by broken you mean functionally broken, or *overpowered* there is a difference. Both. Both are present in this season. Especially the armour stacking, reaching 99%
: > [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfo67IFQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T16:46:26.981+0000) > > What? people enter the preseason without having theorycrafted anything so they shit the bed constantly and make the game unplayable by being an anchor on their teams. bad players make the game bad.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfo67IFQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T16:48:10.134+0000) > > people enter the preseason without having theorycrafted anything so they shit the bed constantly and make the game unplayable by being an anchor on their teams. > bad players make the game bad. Thats not even the problem. The problem is the game is focused on dragons, everyone does 1 shot damage, supports are useless and more unfun than ever, rift can be grabbed twice and towers are still made of tissue paper, items are just beyond broken. Minion block is still a thing, button presses randomly dont register on 50+ ping. Random inputs happen and cause you to use abilities without pressing anything on 50+ ping. Client still crashes and bugs, CONSTANTLY. Minion block is STILL happening and is getting worse every season. Alcoves are useless. New dragons map changes are so stupid its unreal. Dragon soul is broken, mountain drake is broken. Minion block is broken. Fix the game riot you have a pbe for a reason instead of just using the live version as a testing ground maybe use the TESTING GROUND you ALREADY have?
: lol it's just bad players making it bad.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfo67IFQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T16:15:44.279+0000) > > lol it's just bad players making it bad. What?
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-17T05:18:58.969+0000) > > Ok well why can't the make certain, beyond any reasonable doubt, that I was talking to myself or "just joking"? You can't be talking to yourself because it's a public chat. You might be joking, but clearly nobody understood it as a joke. Or you pissed someone off with it so they reported you.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T06:22:08.913+0000) > > You can't be talking to yourself because it's a public chat. > > You might be joking, but clearly nobody understood it as a joke. Or you pissed someone off with it so they reported you. Well they pissed me off by inting? See how stupid the system is?
VvVVvV (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T05:22:16.599+0000) > > I mean, look at this. How is this toxic? > https://gyazo.com/349aabd7282eb9b5e3ff61e1819e9a99 > https://gyazo.com/d11c9d173f35b397469f645dd49da3d9 > https://gyazo.com/93d16c9d1d6b958530e15439c2f9c843 > https://gyazo.com/49b7a70a8494e450e54d8dd244f774e2 > https://gyazo.com/68afd3c901882753349e60850d48e2d2 > > Literally just me responding to a guy flaming me and inting the entire game. Yet I get restricted? What a joke. The guy is still happily playing and I didn't get any "instant feedback report". Literally got told to "kms" so what the hell can I do? Not talk? Not communicate with my team because its considered toxic? Well from those screen shots i can tell you exactly what it was. It was the post game. When you said "report attrox." Most people dont realize that asking or telling other to report someone else, IS reportable. You can ask riot in a ticket if you dont believe me.
> [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T05:51:35.908+0000) > > Well from those screen shots i can tell you exactly what it was. It was the post game. When you said "report attrox." Most people dont realize that asking or telling other to report someone else, IS reportable. You can ask riot in a ticket if you dont believe me. Then how are people supposed to get banned/reported if the enemy team doesn't know that the aatrox is toxic and inting??
VvVVvV (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T04:09:28.489+0000) > > Yes it is. My main has hit p1 and I don't have much trouble climbing back up, but what I do have trouble with is wasting time. And yes sometimes I do loose and I want that to be my own fault, but when the game is out of my hands because some idiot decides they want to int/troll for whatever reason, its a complete joke. I dont know what else to tell you. You dont want chat restrictions, dont be toxic, its that easy. Or you can just keep doing what you do and keep coming to the boards to complain about it. Good luck to you.
> [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T04:55:57.410+0000) > > I dont know what else to tell you. You dont want chat restrictions, dont be toxic, its that easy. Or you can just keep doing what you do and keep coming to the boards to complain about it. Good luck to you. I mean, look at this. How is this toxic? https://gyazo.com/349aabd7282eb9b5e3ff61e1819e9a99 https://gyazo.com/d11c9d173f35b397469f645dd49da3d9 https://gyazo.com/93d16c9d1d6b958530e15439c2f9c843 https://gyazo.com/49b7a70a8494e450e54d8dd244f774e2 https://gyazo.com/68afd3c901882753349e60850d48e2d2 Literally just me responding to a guy flaming me and inting the entire game. Yet I get restricted? What a joke. The guy is still happily playing and I didn't get any "instant feedback report". Literally got told to "kms" so what the hell can I do? Not talk? Not communicate with my team because its considered toxic?
: > [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:45:45.999+0000) > > If it wasn't automated and riot looked at each case then there would be way more bans of trolling what do you mean? It takes time to manual review. A lot of time, given that it's flooded with stupid shit quite often. Also, Riot has to make ***certain***, beyond any reasonable doubt, that it's trolling. If there is a reasonable chance they're just having a shit day or are just generally terrible, Riot can't ban them because of the potential backlash.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-11-17T04:35:23.416+0000) > > It takes time to manual review. A lot of time, given that it's flooded with stupid shit quite often. > > Also, Riot has to make ***certain***, beyond any reasonable doubt, that it's trolling. If there is a reasonable chance they're just having a shit day or are just generally terrible, Riot can't ban them because of the potential backlash. Ok well why can't the make certain, beyond any reasonable doubt, that I was talking to myself or "just joking"?
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:31:03.782+0000) > > Except, they are "having a bad day" in riots eyes. Because they cant tell the difference between someone running it down mid or going 1/3 because of a bad matchup.. I literally had a ziggs constantly rush bot and ignore all warnings that people were coming to him, disite the bot lane leaving him and constantly die. How is that not trolling/inting? Was he just not map aware? Was he just trying to win?... It's not trolling or inting because **they may not have _intentionally_ been doing that**. People are allowed to be bad. People are allowed to fuck up and not be aware of the map. Nobody's perfect, including yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T04:06:24.419+0000) > > It's not trolling or inting because **they may not have _intentionally_ been doing that**. > > People are allowed to be bad. People are allowed to fuck up and not be aware of the map. Nobody's perfect, including yourself. Well then I may not have been flaming, maybe I was just talking to myself? See what I mean? But people aren't allowed to troll/int yet they get away with it
VvVVvV (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:58:13.700+0000) > > But I don't get my time back from climbing to g2 down to g4 do I? Only for some trolls to take me all the way down. Instead the inters and trolls just get to int/derank all they want but the person who wants to play doesn't if you are going from G2 to G4 it is not because of trolls and inters. For that you have to look in the mirror. A troll or inter can cost you a game here and there. But you are not getting them EVERY game. And to derank that much its more likely self game play. Or even good game play where just hapopens you still lost because the other TEAM was better. Sometimes you just lose, you cant win them all.
> [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T04:02:26.754+0000) > > if you are going from G2 to G4 it is not because of trolls and inters. For that you have to look in the mirror. A troll or inter can cost you a game here and there. But you are not getting them EVERY game. And to derank that much its more likely self game play. Or even good game play where just hapopens you still lost because the other TEAM was better. Sometimes you just lose, you cant win them all. Yes it is. My main has hit p1 and I don't have much trouble climbing back up, but what I do have trouble with is wasting time. And yes sometimes I do loose and I want that to be my own fault, but when the game is out of my hands because some idiot decides they want to int/troll for whatever reason, its a complete joke.
Zardo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:52:29.272+0000) > > Oh okay so 99% of the time the guy running it down, dying over and over and building complete garbage for their champion isn't a troll? Okay buddy. I'd wager that this happens 1% of the time. I glanced through your match history and couldn't see any games where teammates were doing this. In fact, I saw more games where you had questionable builds and scores than I did where your teammates had questionable builds and scores. Let's ignore that and just talk like this is a actual issue. If someone actually is trolling, do you think that "calling them out" and flaming them is going to make them want to play properly? If they're not trolling, do you think flaming is going to improve their play? So just focus on yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T04:01:47.868+0000) > > I'd wager that this happens 1% of the time. I glanced through your match history and couldn't see any games where teammates were doing this. In fact, I saw more games where you had questionable builds and scores than I did where your teammates had questionable builds and scores. > > Let's ignore that and just talk like this is a actual issue. If someone actually is trolling, do you think that "calling them out" and flaming them is going to make them want to play properly? If they're not trolling, do you think flaming is going to improve their play? So just focus on yourself. Then you're a shining example of the typical riot employee who looks at reports. You just look at the scores and go "oh, no one is feeding! 2/7 isn't inting, needs to be 0/10+". No it wont make them play properly/better but at least I don't start tilting and ruining my lane because of just watching them take away my 20+ minutes of winning lane.
VvVVvV (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:44:54.438+0000) > > Also, reporting them does nothing to fix the issue of them loosing you lp. At least calling them out helps you mentally rather than just letting it slide, every game. Everyone always says "being toxic/calling them out does nothing". But it does, it stops you from going insane. Yet reporting them does nothing 99.9% of the time because you'll never see them again and better yet, riot can't tell if they're having a bad game or geniunely trolling/inting so they may not even get banned. But by reporting them you are not letting it slide. You can disagree all you want but its a fact that calling them out does nothing but make the situation worse. What they do is out of your control, all you can control is how you handle it and what you say and do. Just play and report , thats all you can do. its just LP, you can get that back, why risk saying or doing something that could get your account banned and that you cant get back if its permanent.
> [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:56:02.321+0000) > > But by reporting them you are not letting it slide. You can disagre all you want but its a fact that calling them out does nothing but make the situation worse. What they do is out of your control, all you can control is how you handle it and what you say and do. Just play and report , thats all you can do. its just LP, you can get that back, why risk saying or doing something that could get your account banned and that you cant get back if its permanent. But I don't get my time back from climbing to g2 down to g4 do I? Only for some trolls to take me all the way down. Instead the inters and trolls just get to int/derank all they want but the person who wants to play doesn't
Zardo (NA)
: Because 99% of the time the people aren't actually trolls, toxic players are just trying to justify their toxicity by calling them trolls.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:50:22.992+0000) > > Because 99% of the time the people aren't actually trolls, toxic players are just trying to justify their toxicity by calling them trolls. Oh okay so 99% of the time the guy running it down, dying over and over and building complete garbage for their champion isn't a troll? Okay buddy.
: The same reason botted Twisted Treeline accounts like yours aren't banned- it isn't automated.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:43:01.027+0000) > > The same reason botted Twisted Treeline accounts like yours aren't banned- it isn't automated. If it wasn't automated and riot looked at each case then there would be way more bans of trolling what do you mean?
eDYale (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:38:50.474+0000) > > Because usually the person calling them out is being toxic about it. I can spawn and run down mid 30 times inting, If you "call me out" by saying "stop it you inting r%%%%%ed fuck." Then yes you can be reported. Doesnt matter if what im doing is wrong. 2 wrongs doesnt make a right. > > And to be honest, you really dont have to type. Just play, if someone is doing something you think is repeatable then just report them. "calling them out" or telling them in the chat you are going to report them doesnt make it any better, just raises the odds of you saying something that can end up getting you reported. So inting making someone angry and them responding with being toxic is worse than the person making everyone else toxic?
> [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:39:46.217+0000) > > So inting making someone angry and them responding with being toxic is worse than the person making everyone else toxic? Also, reporting them does nothing to fix the issue of them loosing you lp. At least calling them out helps you mentally rather than just letting it slide, every game. Everyone always says "being toxic/calling them out does nothing". But it does, it stops you from going insane. Yet reporting them does nothing 99.9% of the time because you'll never see them again and better yet, riot can't tell if they're having a bad game or geniunely trolling/inting so they may not even get banned.
VvVVvV (NA)
: Because usually the person calling them out is being toxic about it. I can spawn and run down mid 30 times inting, If you "call me out" by saying "stop it you inting r%%%%%ed fuck." Then yes you can be reported. Doesnt matter if what im doing is wrong. 2 wrongs doesnt make a right. And to be honest, you really dont have to type. Just play, if someone is doing something you think is reportable then just report them. "calling them out" or telling them in the chat you are going to report them doesnt make it any better, just raises the odds of you saying something that can end up getting you reported. Hell i use that time to test things out. if i see someone inting and the game is pretty much a loss and the team is not surrendering i just start building stuff thats not regularly built on the champ im playing just to test it out. but only if its obvious inting.
> [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:38:50.474+0000) > > Because usually the person calling them out is being toxic about it. I can spawn and run down mid 30 times inting, If you "call me out" by saying "stop it you inting r%%%%%ed fuck." Then yes you can be reported. Doesnt matter if what im doing is wrong. 2 wrongs doesnt make a right. > > And to be honest, you really dont have to type. Just play, if someone is doing something you think is repeatable then just report them. "calling them out" or telling them in the chat you are going to report them doesnt make it any better, just raises the odds of you saying something that can end up getting you reported. So inting making someone angry and them responding with being toxic is worse than the person making everyone else toxic?
rujitra (NA)
: If they're trolling, they aren't "having a bad day" and aren't avoiding ban because of that. If they're having a bad day, they aren't trolling, hence why they don't get banned. The line between this isn't a fine line - it's a massive grey "inbetween" area.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:23:05.037+0000) > > If they're trolling, they aren't "having a bad day" and aren't avoiding ban because of that. > > If they're having a bad day, they aren't trolling, hence why they don't get banned. > > The line between this isn't a fine line - it's a massive grey "inbetween" area. Except, they are "having a bad day" in riots eyes. Because they cant tell the difference between someone running it down mid or going 1/3 because of a bad matchup.. I literally had a ziggs constantly rush bot and ignore all warnings that people were coming to him, disite the bot lane leaving him and constantly die. How is that not trolling/inting? Was he just not map aware? Was he just trying to win?...
Comentários de Rioters

eDYale

Nível 35 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão