: The Long Night is almost a Fortnight away
How is this relevant to League of Legends
jey j0 (EUNE)
: Am i getting unbanned on 12:18 pm or am?
I think they do it in military time, so I'd assume that it means pm
: > [{quoted}](name=epic style bro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ptk05kaA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-28T01:38:41.394+0000) > > Zed main spotted He's a Thresh main. This stuff is easily accessible. Stop lying.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ptk05kaA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-28T05:06:45.276+0000) > > He's a Thresh main. This stuff is easily accessible. Stop lying. It was a joke. Keep forgetting that mods can't take jokes. My bad
Comentários de Rioters
: I got a chat restriction for calling someone a twat ?!?!?!?!?!
People need to grow the fuck up. You didn't even cuss. I've seen wayyyyyyyyyy worse not even get punished. Might as well not even talk in chat because Riot will find a way to punish you for it.
Xareav (NA)
: Champion Capsules are worthless.
Your next move is to get mastery 7 with every champion
: Lol. Not only is he fed. That is also literally impossible if you do the math. He needs to hit at least a triple-Q on you for that to work. Which also means he must've used ulti. Also you're super far behind. Also death recap sucks.
> [{quoted}](name=Disembark,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ptk05kaA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-28T01:37:41.254+0000) > > Lol. Not only is he fed. That is also literally impossible if you do the math. He needs to hit at least a triple-Q on you for that to work. Which also means he must've used ulti. > > Also you're super far behind. > > Also death recap sucks. Zed main spotted
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=epic style bro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3cNokMQ3,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:41:07.939+0000) > > I made an account a few months ago to play Kayn, but I played him a lot and realized I don't really enjoy his playstyle. Account name is FUKCAYN. My point still stands I don’t think playing against smurfs and newer players like that counts but ok
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3cNokMQ3,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:49:25.328+0000) > > I don’t think playing against smurfs and newer players like that counts but ok How does that not count? I played Kayn a lot like you told me to. Feels like you know you're wrong and you're just finding ways to try and discredit me.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=epic style bro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RT0UKVEr,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:22:49.080+0000) > > Talon, Zed and Blue Kayn are all about dealing damage. Pyke manages to do that while also having an execute, cc (which none of the above mentioned have) and a pull. and yet he deals less damage than every assassin in the game and mage "supports"
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RT0UKVEr,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:25:19.385+0000) > > and yet he deals less damage than every assassin in the game and mage "supports" Not really. But okay
Yorukaze (NA)
: Well, compare him to Talon, Zed and Blue Kayin. His damage pales in comparison. I'm not saying he doesn't deal quite a bit of damage, but it's far behind every other AD assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=Yorukaze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RT0UKVEr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:20:06.358+0000) > > Well, compare him to Talon, Zed and Blue Kayin. > His damage pales in comparison. > I'm not saying he doesn't deal quite a bit of damage, but it's far behind every other AD assassin. Talon, Zed and Blue Kayn are all about dealing damage. Pyke manages to do that while also having an execute, cc (which none of the above mentioned have) and a pull.
Fluffeh (NA)
: Because his damage is very low for an assassin and all of his abilities are incredibly telegraphed?
> [{quoted}](name=Fluffeh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RT0UKVEr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:11:53.622+0000) > > Because his damage is very low for an assassin and all of his abilities are incredibly telegraphed? Was that a joke? Or do you actually believe Pyke has low damage?
: because theyre spending the billions of dollars they hacked from our wallets on expensive lattes rather than fixing the game
> [{quoted}](name=DartExplosion10,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=uEcHawvQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T22:58:39.941+0000) > > because theyre spending the billions of dollars they hacked from our wallets on expensive lattes rather than fixing the game Amen
: > [{quoted}](name=epic style bro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t22yAM0j,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T19:32:48.856+0000) > > Want to elaborate? Your comment made literally no sense. You said it was removed because it was against Riot. It wasnt because it was against Riot but because you generalized a group of people and then insulted them.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t22yAM0j,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T22:55:51.361+0000) > > You said it was removed because it was against Riot. It wasnt because it was against Riot but because you generalized a group of people and then insulted them. I generalized... their balance team? Which is part of Riot? Not really sure what your point is
Comentários de Rioters
: Just for one patch
The game would become a little bit more balanced. There's still {{champion:67}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:517}} to worry about.
: {{item:3123}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3076}} should be a good start.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3cNokMQ3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:46:11.212+0000) > > {{item:3123}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3076}} should be a good start. Cool, now he can go from healing all his health back from ult to healing 60% of his health back with ult. 60% out of his 3000 health. That will help!
: Coincidently, I have made a thread on kaynmains subreddit asking who is Rhaast biggest counterpick and all people on there said Rhaast has like no weakness. You have to bully him before he gets his form or hard kite him afterwards. https://www.reddit.com/r/KaynMains/comments/b63yy7/whats_the_absolute_worst_matchup_for_rhaast_in/ Read some opinions of his mains XD
> [{quoted}](name=ContDeCaterinca1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3cNokMQ3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:38:14.271+0000) > > Coincidently, I have made a thread on kaynmains subreddit asking who is Rhaast biggest counterpick and all people on there said Rhaast has like no weakness. > > You have to bully him before he gets his form or hard kite him afterwards. > > https://www.reddit.com/r/KaynMains/comments/b63yy7/whats_the_absolute_worst_matchup_for_rhaast_in/ > > Read some opinions of his mains XD It's just really hard to bully him early because you have to pick a bully jungler into him, and then try to countergank or invade his jungle. It's too much effort just to delay him becoming Rhaast eventually anyways. Also, he has really good ganks.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=epic style bro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3cNokMQ3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:27:52.801+0000) > > First of all, I have played him enough times recently to know how he works and what his weaknesses are (there are none). Second of all, I don't have the money to buy any champion I want. And I'm not going to waste BE on someone that I don't enjoy playing. Faceroll champions aren't really my style What account was this on, because it doesn’t show up in your match history, also, wasn’t the free week for Kayn like several months ago then?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3cNokMQ3,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:36:27.675+0000) > > What account was this on, because it doesn’t show up in your match history, also, wasn’t the free week for Kayn like several months ago then? I made an account a few months ago to play Kayn, but I played him a lot and realized I don't really enjoy his playstyle. Account name is FUKCAYN. My point still stands
Fluffeh (NA)
: You could say the same thing for vladimir who drain tanks like rhaast or even mundo with his huge healing. If you dont buy executioners, mortal reminder or morellos you have no one to blame but yourself(and your team). Especially when the guy has a spirit visage to boost his healing and a warmogs+stoneplate sejuani to ult on.
> [{quoted}](name=Fluffeh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3cNokMQ3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:31:41.680+0000) > > You could say the same thing for vladimir who drain tanks like rhaast or even mundo with his huge healing. If you dont buy executioners, wits end or morellos you have no one to blame but yourself(and your team). Especially when the guy has a spirit visage to boost his healing and a warmogs+stoneplate sejuani to ult on. I started building Zhonyas (third item) by the time he was beginning to get fed. I didn't build Morello's earlier because he wasn't doing very well and I figured it would be more beneficial to build damage and magic pen against draven twisted fate and ezreal since they didn't really have a tank.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=epic style bro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3cNokMQ3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:21:03.474+0000) > > I have played Kayn before. Every time I play him it feels like there's no counterplay to his red form. That doesn't really help me figure out how to beat him When I say play a champion, I don’t mean a single normal game several likely weeks ago, I mean truly sit down and play them, play them consistently, take him into ranked a few times, THAT is where you will learn a champion’s weakness
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3cNokMQ3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:25:16.341+0000) > > When I say play a champion, I don’t mean a single normal game several likely weeks ago, I mean truly sit down and play them, play them consistently, take him into ranked a few times, THAT is where you will learn a champion’s weakness First of all, I have played him enough times recently to know how he works and what his weaknesses are (there are none). Second of all, I don't have the money to buy any champion I want. And I'm not going to waste BE on someone that I don't enjoy playing. Faceroll champions aren't really my style
Jamaree (NA)
: Play the champion and find out. There is no better way to figure out how to beat a champion then to play it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3cNokMQ3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T21:19:27.070+0000) > > Play the champion and find out. > > There is no better way to figure out how to beat a champion then to play it. I have played Kayn before. Every time I play him it feels like there's no counterplay to his red form. That doesn't really help me figure out how to beat him
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=epic style bro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NF0ybV1s,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-27T04:49:33.380+0000) > > not even lux being removed from the game? You meant the champion who has absolutely 0 mobility & relies completely on skillshots to win lane?
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NF0ybV1s,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T07:35:09.501+0000) > > You meant the champion who has absolutely 0 mobility & relies completely on skillshots to win lane? No, I meant the champion that hits one skillshot with a huge ass hitbox and then one shots whoever gets hit by it. And the champion who has a 600 damage ability on a 30 second cooldown. Most mages have 0 mobility. Not really seeing what your point is.
: > [{quoted}](name=epic style bro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t22yAM0j,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T00:24:51.744+0000) > > It said the post was taken down for harassment. The only insult I used was in the title. It was called "Can we get competent people on Riot's balance team" So you insulted a whole group of people. Yeah that wasnt removed because you insulted a group from Riot, it was removed cause you generally resulted people.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t22yAM0j,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T08:19:05.363+0000) > > So you insulted a whole group of people. Yeah that wasnt removed because you insulted a group from Riot, it was removed cause you generally resulted people. Want to elaborate? Your comment made literally no sense.
: I can't agree with a single one of these changes, and that is very surprising.
> [{quoted}](name=Warwick Main,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NF0ybV1s,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-27T02:38:08.050+0000) > > I can't agree with a single one of these changes, and that is very surprising. not even lux being removed from the game?
: Remembering why I left league.
League is designed to piss people off imo
: The State Of The Boards March 2019
I mean... Vayne and spear of shojin should both be nerfed. takes a lot of people saying it for riot to notice or do something about it
zPOOPz (NA)
: 2 two-weeks ban and a perma on a level 36. Impressive.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JrJE6tUM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-27T02:18:38.479+0000) > > 2 two-weeks ban and a perma on a level 36. Impressive. it's really easy just say the n word or tell someone to kill themselves
rujitra (NA)
: Yeah, lying about what they do is harassment. They don't do things randomly. They don't do things for no reason. And they don't center around pro play. Maybe if you think you could do better you should go apply?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t22yAM0j,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-27T03:25:59.427+0000) > > Yeah, lying about what they do is harassment. They don't do things randomly. They don't do things for no reason. And they don't center around pro play. > > Maybe if you think you could do better you should go apply? Glad you follow me around and comment on all my posts. Also glad that I'm not allowed to have an opinion on the boards.
Kalikain (NA)
: The 10k bet
Yassuo gets carried hard every game. Take a look at his op.gg
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=epic style bro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t22yAM0j,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T00:28:43.114+0000) > > just gave you the post. find an insult other than that So you were fine except for the insult, remove the insult, your post won’t get taken down
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t22yAM0j,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T00:29:48.928+0000) > > So you were fine except for the insult, remove the insult, your post won’t get taken down I didn't even directly insult Riot. I just said can we get competent people on the balance team. Didn't directly call them incompetent
: Honor
Just do what I did. Get a friend and play twisted treeline bots. End quickly and then honor the other person. Assuming they honor one of you, everyone gets honor progress. And twisted treeline games are really fast so I went from not leveling up after 6 months to leveling up back to honor 2 in a week
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=epic style bro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t22yAM0j,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-27T00:25:20.432+0000) > > It said the post was taken down for harassment. The only insult I used was in the title. It was called "Can we get competent people on Riot's balance team" Uh huh
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t22yAM0j,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T00:27:30.715+0000) > > Uh huh just gave you the post. find an insult other than that
Jamaree (NA)
: You are allowed to say that you don’t agree with their approach but I’m gonna take a guess that you started throwing insults which isn’t allowed.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t22yAM0j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-27T00:14:27.275+0000) > > You are allowed to say that you don’t agree with their approach but I’m gonna take a guess that you started throwing insults which isn’t allowed. Here's the full text of the post: It feels like every patch is a coinflip. Riot doesn't even make their own decisions anymore, they just do random shit to make sure that the game stays interesting. They nerfed Urgot for no reason and then buffed him and made him overpowered. They rework Kayle and make her overpowered, then barely nerf her (she still has 55% win rate). They won't buff people that have shitty win rates, nor will they nerf people who have high win rates. People have been complaining about Vayne, Zed, Sona, etc. for patches and they haven't been nerfed and have remained at top tier. Every patch, I feel like nothing productive is happening. And when something productive does happen, it's all centered around pro play rather than the whole game. Even if you read their patch notes, they keep mentioning pro play in the buff/nerf descriptions like anyone cares. 99% of the people who play this game aren't pro players. Riot needs to start listening to people. It feels like the people on their balance team don't even play the game.
Jamaree (NA)
: You are allowed to say that you don’t agree with their approach but I’m gonna take a guess that you started throwing insults which isn’t allowed.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t22yAM0j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-27T00:14:27.275+0000) > > You are allowed to say that you don’t agree with their approach but I’m gonna take a guess that you started throwing insults which isn’t allowed. It said the post was taken down for harassment. The only insult I used was in the title. It was called "Can we get competent people on Riot's balance team"
: Riot doesnt moderate the boards, the mods do. They arent Riot employees they are volunteers. The reason for a post removal should be somewhere on the top right.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t22yAM0j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T00:12:43.414+0000) > > Riot doesnt moderate the boards, the mods do. They arent Riot employees they are volunteers. The reason for a post removal should be somewhere on the top right. It said the post was taken down for harassment. The only insult I used was in the title. It was called "Can we get competent people on Riot's balance team"
Comentários de Rioters
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: You know that it's true they are ranged and you are melee , but they are disadvantage when you reach them right ?
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k2nG4mrT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T15:30:03.902+0000) > > You know that it's true they are ranged and you are melee , but they are disadvantage when you reach them right ? "when you reach them" how the fuck are you supposed to reach Jayce? If you get near him he switches to hammer form and knocks you away. then proceeds to auto harass you until you go in again, when his E is back up.
Lumin XIII (EUNE)
: 3 offenses in 9 years -> Permaban
Don't talk about this kind of stuff on the boards. People downvote anything with "perma ban" in the title, regardless of if they read the post or not.
: Her play rate is fairly low, though. I rarely ever see anyone play Sona. I feel like her high winrate is less because 'SoNA iS oP!1!' and more that the people playing her are the people who main her. For reference, this patch she has been picked less than: {{champion:432}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:497}}
> [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KxWbZHdU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T20:09:08.269+0000) > > Her play rate is fairly low, though. I rarely ever see anyone play Sona. > I feel like her high winrate is less because 'SoNA iS oP!1!' and more that the people playing her are the people who main her. > > For reference, this patch she has been picked less than: > {{champion:432}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:497}} Ok but how does having a low pick rate justify a champion being unbalanced? explain please
: {{champion:10}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:238}}
> [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fIqlUZb4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-26T21:20:46.295+0000) > > {{champion:10}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:238}} dont forget {{champion:126}} and {{champion:157}}
: nerf the aids that is the new kayle
They nerfed Kayle and she's still broken
: what no!
> [{quoted}](name=EthreainAmbusher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LYH9Lu3z,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T00:18:46.013+0000) > > what no! ok
: who hurt you
> [{quoted}](name=EthreainAmbusher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LYH9Lu3z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T00:16:59.969+0000) > > who hurt you A mid main whose jungler camped his lane until the enemy was 0/10 and still didn't get mid tower
Uriel (EUW)
: The language barrier
That happens a lot in NA as well. There's a ton of Chinese people and Brazilians here
Comentários de Rioters
: How do I send in a ticket?
> [{quoted}](name=UnholySmurf,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hbX420Zn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-25T23:24:49.632+0000) > > How do I send in a ticket? Mouse over "Explore League" in the top left corner of the web page, and then click on Support. Once you're there, you can click "Submit a Request" at the top. You can attack the screenshot at the bottom of your ticket
Exibir mais

epic style bro

Nível 68 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão