Hotarµ (NA)
: i agree
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JRJKpuRN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T22:44:33.994+0000) > > i agree I second that
: "We need more vision!" *pings support's vision item*
May I just bring up another point? When your and jungle ping the far right bush in your lane because they want vision but you have your trinket on CD because you had to ward dragon pit (cause your jungle is paranoid) and already have a control ward in tri-bush. And you KNOW the ADC has a ward just sitting there. I don't have 10 wards pre upgrade of my spellthiefs! I have 2 and a control if I can back in time to get it cause we secured a kill. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Comentários de Rioters
: Sivir is a really good ADC to learn. Caitlyn is balanced around her 650 range (So she starts with an advantage that she has to use to get a cs lead to be more useful than her laner) so some matchups she's good, others she has a 40% winrate. I think Sivir is good because she's very familiar for a Morgana player and doesn't have many bad matchups. You need to read her kit and take note of her Q mana cost (110 at max rank), the fact that her W is an auto reset and if a ricochet auto crits it also crits everything it bounces to, her E gives mana if used successfully and her ult passive gives her W attack speed. There's a lot of depth to the champion and learning her is really rewarding!
Thank you for this suggestion! When I first started league, I thought sivir would be an easy champ to master and after getting DESTROYED after a few games, it kinda made me shy off her. Considering I've matured as a player now, I can definitley see the value of her crit and mana-refunding spell shield. Also her wave clear is really impressive. I do find that I am horrible at managing her mana and end up relying on having my spell shield up. I am going to try to play her today and see how it goes! Also, back when League gifted a free skin during Christmas, snowstorm Sivir was the one I got! So I already have some style to go with it lol. Thank you again!
: Ability to use more than one token at a time
I totally agree! I thought it made sense that someone wants 1300 BE not 10BE at a time clicked on 130 times.....
: "On My Way" Ping Should Include Timer Based on Auto Pathing Speed
That makes perfect sense, especially when you are walking back to lane as a support and want your ADC to hold off on playing aggressive till you get there. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yeah I'm looking at YOU Jhin {{champion:202}} at lvl 2
: This just in, skillshots sometimes get missed, and that is okay!
Im not calling out all Yi Mains, but a lot of Yi's get outspoken if I happen to miss one, just ONE of my binds as a support, even if my ADC picks up the kill.....
: Speculation of the new Champion
Im pretty sure she will have a snarky comment for Sivir: Sivir: "Think you can dodge my bla- Qiyana: "Think you can dodge MINE?"
: How do you judge a new champion?
Personally I look at the following things: -The story of the champion: I am a lore buff, and I love following the current lore of League of Legends, introducing or reworking a champion sometimes requires League add more information or rewrite previous things and this gives me a better idea of how the world of League goes. When it came to Morgana's rework, I was all over it cause previously Morgana's lore was nothing more than a couple sentences about her sister and their parents. But now it is a full fledged story! -The champion's mechanics that make them unique: Every champion auto attacks, does AD or AP dmg and uses mana, energy or health. But, how does THIS champion in particular use it? When it came to Yuumi, I was excited about the "attachment" mechanic (however, I was disappointed when I actually played with it, It just doesn't fit my supporting style. I like poking heavily and making aggressive plays. Something I cannot really do with Yuumi.) But when I see a new champion mechanic, I can say my interest piques on how much skill is required for it. For example, Pykes Ult is a meh~ but a Pyke long range hook is an "oooh" 0.0 -Their impact to game play: Will the champion change the outcome of a lane? If it is a support does it provide adequate help to the rest of the team? if its mid, can it roam quite sufficiently in order to pick up more kills? Etc, etc. I love champions that are more flexible and I think league has been doing a great job with that. Champions like Pyke, Sylas and even Kayn are good examples of champs that came out intended for one role but can be played quite effectively in many and also contribute a decent amount to the game. As such, I will be doing the same for Qiyana and hope LOL suprises me ^^ (TL;DR I base it off of lore, kit and game play impact)
Jinxalot (NA)
: Yuumi Questions?
When Yuumi Q's and lands it when she is attached under a tower, the tower will most definitely target her. This is confirmed from her Champion Spotlight and also in game.
: I stole this from S@20 comments section but it deserves more spotlight
AHAHA even if the combination isn't a GIF i can see it turning in my head lol
: cosmetics are half the store dude plus with money you can buy anything not just cosmetics u can get champs faster enter events etc yes being able to grind and get stuff with money is fun i'd imagine if you can only grind for champs and rune pages as free player boooring plus the game is toxic af getting good shiny stuff with money must make it look more worth it i think
> [{quoted}](name=oriannashutsdown,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=06vTEIHN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T18:28:31.395+0000) > > cosmetics are half the store dude plus with money you can buy anything not just cosmetics u can get champs faster > enter events etc > yes being able to grind and get stuff with money is fun i'd imagine > > if you can only grind for champs and rune pages as free player boooring > plus the game is toxic af getting good shiny stuff with money must make it look more worth it i think I still do not understand your point. Nowhere in League of Legends will a skin improve your disposition, play style or social ability. Many of the top ranked league players, including professional play do not use skins half the time. Sure, you benefit more from events and can purchase experience boosts but even then, if you are above level 10, leveling up makes no impact on your in game experience. League of Legends is purely skill based, and you do not have any restrictions when picking a champ unless they are banned pregame. You also do not have any skill restrictions and every item bought in game, is bought from from coins made IN GAME. Albeit, you would need to buy new champs, but league has a "free" way to obtain it and even provides you with a starter roster. Even then, all game modes are free. League has also implemented the chests and keys, which are also free. So sure, if you want to play it 100% free, there is a lot of grinding to do. But there is no way you can bash them for something that isn't true. Also, a company DOES have to make money. Basically it is like you are saying some YouTube channels aren't free because they sell Merch on the side. Best Regards, Finch <3
: Well your an idiot
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ldtraUEI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-06T20:10:53.062+0000) > > Well your an idiot I agree but it is "you're"
: you might like jinx, she's also got a snare, she's got a slow on her w, very large damage in teamfights
Ohhhh I never even considered Jinx! I will definitely give her a try and see how that goes. Thank you!
: I also felt like her hair really missed the mark. It's not just the style to me either, it's the platinum silver color. Qiyana isn't selling me "jungle queen of a secret society of shamans." She's selling me "Lady Gaga in the Jungle."
Comentários de Rioters
: I received a death threat from a post I made here in Player Behavior
Oh man, that goes right up there with internet Horror Stories! I totally understand the feeling as I had something similar happen to me on a messaging app. I know league of legends will take this seriously and that was smart of you to take screenshots for proof. Hope it gets taken care of as well!
AIQ (NA)
: Based on pronunciation and how these words are properly articulated. Some should be changed to... (G) Djee > Jee (Idk if yours was just a typo. There is no DA before G) (H) Aich > Eich (I) Aye should be Ai (Is a diphthong sound comprised of both A and I) (J) Jay > Jei (has a diphthong after the the strong JA for the second part, it's not Jei-i. JA is taken care of by J alone.) (K) Kay > Kei (Same as J) (O) Oh > Ow (Say it slow a "wa" sound is at the end of O, O already pronounces it's Oh sound.) (Q) Kew > Kyoo (Saying cool vs coo helps in understanding this one) (R) Arr > Aar (The A is held longer I really don't know on this one) (U) You > Yoo (there is no Yoo at the end of You) (W) double you > duh-buhl-yoo (Because parts like Dou is not pronunciation) (X) Ex > eks (Because its not E-eks) (Y) Wye > Wai (Similar reasons to X it's not Wa-Wai-E) Holy crap I'm bored. I'm doing Phonetics.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9jN3Rr0f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-05T16:16:34.195+0000) > > Based on pronunciation and how these words are properly articulated. Some should be changed to... > > > (G) Djee > Jee (Idk if yours was just a typo. There is no DA before G) > (H) Aich > Eich > (I) Aye should be Ai (Is a diphthong sound comprised of both A and I) > (J) Jay > Jei (has a diphthong after the the strong JA for the second part, it's not Jei-i. JA is taken care of by J alone.) > (K) Kay > Kei (Same as J) > (O) Oh > Ow (Say it slow a "wa" sound is at the end of O, O already pronounces it's Oh sound.) > (Q) Kew > Kyoo (Saying cool vs coo helps in understanding this one) > (R) Arr > Aar (The A is held longer I really don't know on this one) > (U) You > Yoo (there is no Yoo at the end of You) > (W) double you > duh-buhl-yoo (Because parts like Dou is not pronunciation) > (X) Ex > eks (Because its not E-eks) > (Y) Wye > Wai (Similar reasons to X it's not Wa-Wai-E) > > Holy crap I'm bored. I'm doing Phonetics. Based off the original post, and this suggested edit....this thread gave me verbal spasms! It is so weird to read the alphabet phonetically without double takes lol.
Comentários de Rioters

finch938

Nível 87 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão