Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iDontDuo420,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5IEX4w0I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-19T03:43:21.855+0000) > > League was Tyler1's career and he threw it away. FTFY.
Chermorg (NA)
: If you play it to win and don't troll, then yes, you can play whatever you want.
Team game, 1 players enjoyment should not inflict the rest of the team
Chermorg (NA)
: He's totally allowed to do that if he thinks it's fun. Sure it may not be the most viable (it's not like playing Ez ADC with klepto and a Nami support right now), but it's not punishable to play something non-viable. Riot does not police players picks or the reason they pick them.
So I can pick Karthus Jungle because it's fun? Not because I want to win, but because I find it enjoyable to play even though it's ranked?
: Choosing an off meta champion is not reportable. Neither is choosing a champion your teammates don't agree on. You might be reportable for harassment on that end if you continue to harass him about it. However! It might be reportable that he wasn't trying. It could be considered intentional feeding or giving up. Also, just for the record, reportable and bannable are two different things. Extreme situations get you banned.
When he's saying that the whole reason he picked it was "for fun because it's pre season so who cares", i'm pretty sure that's like saying "fuck you guys i don't care about this game so i'm going to play what I want". Am I wrong?
Chermorg (NA)
: It is never a bannable offense to *pick*. It isn't even bannable to not communicate with your team. The most that will happen per Riot's most recent policy on the matter is that they will lock the account until the player contacts support, when support will discuss with them how they can continue to play their off-meta pick that they like playing but still help their team have a good game. There is no officially recognized required meta. That would be required before punishing people for playing outside of it would be a viable option. Riot themselves encourage and support players playing non-meta picks - it's how the meta changes (think Jhin mid, Zyra, Ez jungle)
Jhin mid, Zyra, and EZ jungle are not in the same category as Blitzcrank top. Those actually work, and he blatantly admitted that he only played Blitzcrank top because "it's fun", not because he thought it was going to work.
Comentários de Rioters
: yes because ruining someones career is very ideal have the clips arent even toxic in the video you shared
League was Tyler1's career and they ruined it.
Comentários de Rioters
: How does FPS affect your gameplay
I play league on a laptop too, just lower the specs and you'll be fine.
Comentários de Rioters
: AP items cover artillery mages {{champion:115}} , mage DPSers {{champion:30}} , enchanters {{champion:40}} , AP assassins {{champion:7}} , AP skirmishers {{champion:245}} , and AP bruisers {{champion:79}} , (+some more I'm surely forgetting) and each of these categories has different needs for its playstyle.
> [{quoted}](name=Disulfiram,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAA86esz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-18T17:07:51.132+0000) > > AP items cover artillery mages {{champion:115}} , mage DPSers {{champion:30}} , enchanters {{champion:40}} , AP assassins {{champion:7}} , AP skirmishers {{champion:245}} , and AP bruisers {{champion:79}} , (+some more I'm surely forgetting) and each of these categories has different needs for its playstyle. I'm not saying that mages need more diversity, because they do. What I'm saying is that people are complaining about Ad's having all this leisure when there's like 20 different subclasses that benefit off of AD.
: If Kha'Zix is 100% pick/ban...
Someone stealing a joke that was made yesterday {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Infernape (EUW)
: >AP items cover just one role, being mid lane. It's almost like AP scaling top laners don't exist.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JAA86esz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-18T17:02:04.972+0000) > > It's almost like AP scaling top laners don't exist. This is like saying "Ad mids don't exist". No shit, I'm aware that AP carries can go top lane. {{champion:50}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:45}}. Once again, instead of trying to understand the argument that I'm making, people just find that one thing I didn't mention because I thought it was common sense, and downvote the thread. Typical boards user.
Comentários de Rioters
: LMAO. This is a 5v5 Flex Que. Flex que is a joke for the people who just want to fuck around outside of Normals. So of course you will get high players, because Normals/Ranked/Flex ALL use different MMR's. This just seems like someone is trying to stir a pot saying matchmaking is aweful, but using someone outside of Solo and Duo as a starting point.
I just find it funny that people know it's shit right now, but here you are.
: Context matters: Was this a ranked game? If it was then, sure, bad matchmaking. If it was a normal game then there is a completely different MMR associated with it, just like ARAM has it's own MMR.
: What's your point of posting this
: > [{quoted}](name=iDontDuo420,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LRUbAjzh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-18T09:26:49.674+0000) > > You got me good. On a serious note, banning Teemo every game just seems like a good idea for both teams.
Yeah, not the fact that he's OP, for the fact that they don't want the fucking loss.
: But to be fair here... no Challenger Korean support has done as much damage as your Teemo support.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
NiamhNyx (NA)
: Then lose 5 games in a row because of rage quitters :P
https://image.prntscr.com/image/czXDEca8T3al_08vZQQUKg.png
Comentários de Rioters

iDontDuo420

Nível 37 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão