Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: same dude btw its bummer*
> [{quoted}](name=Kimchi870,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w7HWITE2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-10T14:35:25.301+0000) > > same dude > btw its bummer* Edited.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Bârd (NA)
: So if Nexus Blitz is being considered for a permanent game mode, why not Dominion?
Don't get me wrong, I loved dominion and all, it was just so "clunky" and didn't fit the dynamic of League of Legends. It was a CTF type map in a MOBA game, and really the only champions that were viable in it were shit like Shaco and Twitch. People would literally just play to capture altars instead of fighting eachother. Imagine trying to play Illaoi in that map, exactly, you wouldn't. Nexus Blitz is dominion 2.0 because you're fighting for objectives in a 3v3-esk map, being because it's so small, but it's 5v5. It takes around 30 seconds to roam from top to bottom and you can run into an enemy champion at any point of the game while jungling. Obviously, they're not exactly the same, but it most cases, they are.
: D or F: What's your flash key, and why?
Mine flash is on F in lane and D in jungle. I do this because I'm color blind, so smite and flash look like the same thing, icon wise.
: How big is your -instant feedback report- photo collection ??? :o mine is 42 :D I got it way more in the past (the -instant feedback report -) ,,,tho i was not able to take screenshots back then :p
> [{quoted}](name=ChronoCorruptor,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EKAMBiwG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-09T10:22:38.906+0000) > > How big is your -instant feedback report- photo collection ??? :o > > mine is 42 :D > > I got it way more in the past (the -instant feedback report -) ,,,tho i was not able to take screenshots back then :p 71.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Ýisus (NA)
: Please Revert Xin
You said his Q is ok, but then said it's absolute garbage. Which is it?
: Master Yi takes more skill than Zed: change my mind
Yi is only viable in gold 4 and below. Anything with hard CC fucks him hard in the ass since his only gap closer requires all in.
: Not Everyone Wants 40-50 Minute Games
Yeah, but I don't want 15 minute games that are always on the line of having scores of 29/2 either.
WoOxêr (EUW)
: If D. Klein is allowed to insult doesn't mean u're allowed to, it's common logic isn't it?
> [{quoted}](name=WoOxêr,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1EvB42cN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-07T04:57:29.111+0000) > > If D. Klein is allowed to insult doesn't mean u're allowed to, it's common logic isn't it? Mmmmm, no. He's still a player.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bmEzxI1G,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-07T04:53:27.906+0000) > > Well, then it must have a bug. sometimes just behaves in non intuitive ways. bard q suffers from this as well
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bmEzxI1G,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-07T04:55:25.250+0000) > > sometimes just behaves in non intuitive ways. bard q suffers from this as well Tragic.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bmEzxI1G,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-07T04:33:50.867+0000) > > > Miss Fortune: Cant even stay behind my minion wave because of how nutty her Q damage is if it kills a minion. Legit played against one last game almost lost half my health from a single Q and Dark Harvest. The biggest reason why this ability is so bullshit is because of how RNG it is, I can be at a 45 degree angle from where she hit the minion, and it'll still hit me. there's actually no RNG at all it bounces to the target the most to the center of the cone (the one which has the smallest angle to the original projectile, within the cone) of couse if you are the only thing in the cone it will hit you
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bmEzxI1G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-07T04:43:05.657+0000) > > there's actually no RNG at all > it bounces to the target the most to the center of the cone (the one which has the smallest angle to the original projectile, within the cone) > of couse if you are the only thing in the cone it will hit you Well, then it must have a bug.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
zoliking (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sV0L5oH4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T07:52:07.100+0000) > > Sorry, but I don't recall suicide ever being something the majority of people can take as a joke. Here's how jokes work: when you say something in jest, not actually meaning it, with the intent to produce some sort of humor, it is a joke. If people don't see the humor in it, then it is a bad joke. But the key part is not whether it's funny or not, but that when you say it you don't actually mean it. And what you mean does not depend on people's perception about your comment. > I have one suicide joke that I save for very specific context and even then I am very careful about who I say it around. This kind of "fuck off" is unacceptable not just on the suggestion of suicide, but also because THIS IS A REPRESENTATIVE OF RIOT. He is sharing it as an acceptable stance and Riot allowing him to do this makes the whole company look like they'd condone it. Yeah, you are being too careful. Telling somebody to kill themselves and meaning it, is fucked up and horrific, in some cases it might even lead to the person doing it. Talking about a group of people (not even _to_ them) and saying they should look for a seminar in a jet engine might be in bad taste, but clearly is not the same as the situation above. No sane person will take it personally, nobody will actually go looking for a men's only seminar in a jet engine at LAX. Normal people it applies to just shrug it off and go "well, fuck you too, asshole". And by treating it as an actualy suicide suggestion you make that look like a joke, so you are not doing anybody any service by overstating the effect of a stupid comment like this.
> Here's how jokes work: when you say something in jest, not actually meaning it, with the intent to produce some sort of humor, it is a joke. If people don't see the humor in it, then it is a bad joke. But the key part is not whether it's funny or not, but that when you say it you don't actually mean it. And what you mean does not depend on people's perception about your comment. Except he's being serious when he's saying this shit, he's not saying it in anyway jocular at all. It's in the same boat as Hitler attempting to extinguish the entire Jewish nation, except Daniel doesn't have that type of power. I bet if he could become a Tyrant, he would though.
zoliking (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sV0L5oH4,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T08:03:02.696+0000) > > Uh, yeah, kinda what the entire purpose of this post is about. I'm talking about the turbine thing, that's what's in the op. Not the guy telling people to kill themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=zoliking,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sV0L5oH4,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T08:12:26.407+0000) > > I'm talking about the turbine thing, that's what's in the op. Not the guy telling people to kill themselves. Telling people to jump into a 747 Turbine isn't telling them to have a cup of joe with him. It's literally telling them to kill themselves [EDITED BY MODERATION - ULANOPO]
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: >I can't believe after 8 years of playing this game, it would end because Riot refuses to grow some hair on their balls and speak up with us on this current >situation. a decent amount of them actually did, they support DZK and they think that what they did at PAX was a good call let me tell you something, there is a female rioter who openly said that some female players are fine in league, but some needs help because they're oppressed **by the mere presence of men** and wait hold on **subconsciously** this riot in 2018, they believe that a random male player deserves to get excluded in an event just because male rioters themselves (like DZK) are incredibly sexist. I will keep playing league, I can't leave it but there is no way I spend RP anymore unless riot forces me with a new weird system, and in that case I just leave the game
> a decent amount of them actually did, they support DZK > and they think that what they did at PAX was a good call I'm aware that this is a thing, I just didn't want to believe it, you know?
zoliking (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sV0L5oH4,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-09-06T07:58:13.913+0000) > > He directly fucking told people to kill themselves. I didn't know about that.
> [{quoted}](name=zoliking,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sV0L5oH4,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T08:01:32.955+0000) > > I didn't know about that. Uh, yeah, kinda what the entire purpose of this post is about.
Malza (NA)
: Have fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qz3xUHKd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T07:58:35.004+0000) > > Have fun. I will, there's games that don't belittle their community (:.
zoliking (NA)
: Ffs, this guy has been established to be a gigantic, and I mean colossal shithead of orbital magnitude. There is no need to try to make him sound worse by purposefully misconstruing a joke he retweeted as serious commentary. The meaning of that tweet was: "People who disagree with me, fuck you." I'm one of the most literal people on this planet and even I get that. Seriously, this DZK asshole is as much of a fucktastic jackass as you can imagine, don't give him fodder for defending himself by attacking him with nonsense.
> [{quoted}](name=zoliking,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sV0L5oH4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-06T07:47:19.308+0000) > > Ffs, this guy has been established to be a gigantic, and I mean colossal shithead of orbital magnitude. There is no need to try to make him sound worse by purposefully misconstruing a joke he retweeted as serious commentary. The meaning of that tweet was: "People who disagree with me, fuck you." I'm one of the most literal people on this planet and even I get that. Seriously, this DZK asshole is as much of a fucktastic jackass as you can imagine, don't give him fodder for defending himself by attacking him with nonsense. He directly fucking told people to kill themselves. If I were to tell my Lulu to jump in front of a truck, just because I don't like the way she warded, I'd get fucking banned for it.
Comentários de Rioters
: "Sexism against men doesn't exist!" - DZK and multiple people agreeing with him "Retweets don't count!" - someone in [this thread](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/q7fUm4A0-riot-you-have-no-excuse-for-defending-daniel-z-klein-now) "Men are inherently privileged." - DZK and multiple people who don't understand the term "privilege".
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sV0L5oH4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T07:41:10.410+0000) > > "Sexism against men doesn't exist!" - DZK and multiple people agreeing with him > "Retweets don't count!" - someone in [this thread](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/q7fUm4A0-riot-you-have-no-excuse-for-defending-daniel-z-klein-now) > "Men are inherently privileged." - DZK and multiple people who don't understand the term "privilege". Sexism against men doesn't exist? Men are inherently privileged? This is like saying it is impossible for a man to get raped by a woman, even though I personally know someone who has been. Or, that a woman has a more "likelyhood" to be robbed at night. Uh, no.
Comentários de Rioters
: You really deleted your last post and reuploaded it are you kidding?
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZAvMEvpi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-04T05:28:28.474+0000) > > You really deleted your last post and reuploaded it are you kidding? It's what I meant in the first place.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
  Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=AugustHeatHaze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XTodyZGE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-09-03T02:10:51.575+0000) > > yeaaaa op makes it sound like "sjws" in this situation are non-lgbt people, but thats not true at all, the people who advocate the most for lgbt rights ARE lgbt people, who are advocating for lgbt rights because they are very personally impacted by the lack of rights > > but according to op you can't be a true part of the lgbt community if you advocate for your right to not be harassed when you go to pee I believe OP is more getting at the patronizing attitude that a lot of people hav towards LGBTQ persons. In that SJWs don't see trans folks ans such as individuals with thoughts and feeling but a collective to be protected. SJWs try to treat them like children, deciding what's okay for them and shielding LGBTQ people from adversity while denying said people their right to make up their own mind on what is and isn't okay. They're not saying that there are not LGBTQ SJWs but that not all LGBTQ persons agree with SJW actions.
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XTodyZGE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T02:21:36.689+0000) > > I believe OP is more getting at the patronizing attitude that a lot of people hav towards LGBTQ persons. > > In that SJWs don't see trans folks ans such as individuals with thoughts and feeling but a collective to be protected. SJWs try to treat them like children, deciding what's okay for them and shielding LGBTQ people from adversity while denying said people their right to make up their own mind on what is and isn't okay. > > They're not saying that there are not LGBTQ SJWs but that not all LGBTQ persons agree with SJW actions. ^
: Was Tyler1 fired? I'm pretty sure people still watch him stream.
> [{quoted}](name=GreatWhiteNorth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7OlKlKTJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:10:01.065+0000) > > Was Tyler1 fired? > > I'm pretty sure people still watch him stream. Yeah, he was banned for an entire year and a half lol.
: Go back to KiA. We dont need all of you rejects ceaselessly screaming about how riot is made of SJW nazis and the end is nigh because you took one thing out of context. A week ago it was screaming about the reverse. Make up your angry little minds.
When did I ever say that Riot is filled with them?
: Guys, I think this might be a bit much
> Honestly, you guys are sounding less like protesters and more like the SJWs you're protesting against. I mean, this was ONE INCIDENT. There's been multiple instances, actually. People just don't remember.
McDaddy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=41EqBe9y,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T22:09:37.895+0000) > > As a female, I'm allowed to call him a retard as many times as I want. i mean... okay? because you happened to be born female you can shittalk anybody whenever you want and because I happened to be born male if i shittalk somebody its not okay because I'm a guy???
> [{quoted}](name=BørderlineHentai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=41EqBe9y,comment-id=00000001000000000002,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:47:35.264+0000) > > i mean... okay? because you happened to be born female you can shittalk anybody whenever you want and because I happened to be born male if i shittalk somebody its not okay because I'm a guy??? It's sarcasm my dude, it's making fun of Daniel Klein. Get with the program.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=KatLogical,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oTTjcEFx,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2018-09-02T20:25:26.440+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> I sexually identity as a tree, thank you very much. Photosynthesis bitches.
: BOIS ITS MY FIRST POST
You clearly didn't read enough of the posts, because Daniel Klein was discriminating males from being able to attend special events/meetings.
: > [{quoted}](name=Erol The Nomad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjHdratL,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:22:17.290+0000) > > The woman she is talking about didn&#x27;t even attend the feature. They went to pax but did not enter the room that temporarily excluded men. It&#x27;s an anecdote and not to be associated with the opinion of all people of any group. Besides, this is about equity for every gender, not just men and women. Correction, I did, assuming that she's referring to my post. I left within 10-15 minutes of "receiving my special treatment".
> [{quoted}](name=KillerShim,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IjHdratL,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:33:00.786+0000) > > Correction, I did, assuming that she&#x27;s referring to my post. I left within 10-15 minutes of &quot;receiving my special treatment&quot;. Yeah, sorry I didn't credit you appropriately, not sure how you would've taken it.
: @Riot, After PAX, do you plan to merge your PR department with your Balance team?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3mMtQWE7,comment-id=00000004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:21:33.070+0000) > > Yeah, a private event in which people paid for and were not told that they couldn&#x27;t attend until 2:30 because of their gender. > > Stop trying to side with idiocy. They didn't pay for that room specifically you monkey. They paid for pax. Riot could've just not opened till 2:30 at all if they wanted. There's nothing you can do about it at all.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3mMtQWE7,comment-id=000000040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:26:34.921+0000) > > They didn&#x27;t pay for that room specifically you monkey. They paid for pax. Riot could&#x27;ve just not opened till 2:30 at all if they wanted. There&#x27;s nothing you can do about it at all. Im reporting your comment for being completely fucking stupid.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3mMtQWE7,comment-id=000000040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:15:25.731+0000) > > Men aren&#x27;t allowed to go to Olive Garden until 2:30 Restaurants are also protected by civil rights. A private room at a private event is not.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3mMtQWE7,comment-id=0000000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:19:37.408+0000) > > Restaurants are also protected by civil rights. > > A private room at a private event is not. Yeah, a private event in which people paid for and were not told that they couldn't attend until 2:30 because of their gender. Stop trying to side with idiocy.
: so what will become of this entire ordeal?
Didn't remelia get removed from the LCS because of her gender or some shit?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3mMtQWE7,comment-id=0000000400000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:10:43.796+0000) > > How is this not fair? Ok, I&#x27;ll use gender as an example, even though it should be equal to everyone. > > Men cannot use the water fountain until 2:30. Again. It's not similar AT ALL.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3mMtQWE7,comment-id=00000004000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:13:33.299+0000) > > Again. It&#x27;s not similar AT ALL. Men aren't allowed to go to Olive Garden until 2:30
: > [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3mMtQWE7,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:05:56.435+0000) > > This is like saying &quot;Black people can&#x27;t use the water fountain until 2:30&quot;. That's not at all similar. Water fountains are for public use. Civil rights protects the use of public shit. Riot's room is private and therefore they have to the right to set terms of use/access.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3mMtQWE7,comment-id=000000040000,timestamp=2018-09-03T00:07:33.683+0000) > > That&#x27;s not at all similar. Water fountains are for public use. Civil rights protects the use of public shit. Riot&#x27;s room is private and therefore they have to the right to set terms of use/access. How is this not fair? Ok, I'll use gender as an example, even though it should be equal to everyone. Men cannot use the water fountain until 2:30.
: They haven't violated any civil rights get your panties out of a bunch. For those who don't know civil rights protects the rights of minorities to not be excluded. Applies to things like not being excluded from a job because you're female or being denied an education because you're chinese. Not dumb shit like making white males wait 2 hours to enjoy a booth. You're all monkeys. They weren't banned from the event. They just couldn't enter before 2:30. Get the fuck over it.
> They just couldn't enter before 2:30 This is like saying "Black people can't use the water fountain until 2:30".
Comentários de Rioters
Azeranth (NA)
: Riot is Deleting Dissenting Voices on The Boards
I think the problem here is that you don't think before you speak.
Exibir mais

iamlimeyman

Nível 47 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão