: > [{quoted}](name=Shieda Kayn,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eH9Ekka9,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-15T16:49:08.752+0000) > > Banning players isn't a board mod's job Honestly the name & shame rule should be revised at this point. Targeting people with accusations is one thing, but when you can look these records up and someone is actively ruining games I don't care if people know what their name is. It isn't some post on twitter without context, its evidence of someone breaking the rules and ruining the game. The fact that toxic behavior is protected across all the popular forums that discuss this game and endorsed by streamers is one of the big reasons this is never addressed. I know there's good reasons the rule is there to prevent witch hunting and such, but honestly at this point protecting the worst of the community constantly is getting tiring.
I must agree that if you can provide proof of wrong doings that they shouldn't be protected by name and shame. Players who are shaming via griefing need to be named
: Because Kathus is a lich, he is undead. Lich's Bane is the bane of a lich. Its ironic since Lich's can't die, since they're undead.
To be fair just because something can not be killed does not mean you can't make something to give you an edge in surviving vs it. A good example would be the ring wraiths from lord of the rings and you handle them in shadow of war. You're able to temporarily banish them from the realm but they always come back at some point. The same could apply to the dagger.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3NUYpz21,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:19:53.608+0000) > > \>"overloaded" > > primary complaint about every single champion since lee sin > > lmao {{champion:201}} didn't have these complaints as far ass I remember
not really. The only thing people kinda raised an eyebrow at was his passive.
Warix3 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:40:29.243+0000) > > They claim they can make such an advanced bot that can tell intent behind messages sent in chat about if they toxic or not but they can't even do something as simple as set the zero tolerance bot to know what language someone is speaking when it looks for trigger words {{sticker:sg-lulu}} The bot is not even that big of a deal, the saddest thing is that not even the support wants to help you after the bot falsely bans you
It's meant to reference a claim they make when something even more simplex than that does not even seem to be done.
: The "Ban words" system should be aware of location specific meanings
They claim they can make such an advanced bot that can tell intent behind messages sent in chat about if they toxic or not but they can't even do something as simple as set the zero tolerance bot to know what language someone is speaking when it looks for trigger words {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: You got a source on that actually happening?
I'm trying to think on how that would happen...vayne was probably involved...maybe someone else with stupid DPS like yi? Not to mention I think the 860 thing is counting malphites passive being up which when popped drops down to like 1/3 or something? I ain't been playing much so I dunno the exact numbers on that one. But a full stacked vayne level 18 and a yi same with rage blade? Yha I could probably see malphite getting destroyed at that point. also for yi lethal tempo or conq would further drive the DPS through the roof.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EzpnWa9l,comment-id=0006000100000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T20:46:18.150+0000) > > Entirely relevant since it's part of the skill buddy {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Again, no, given that part is entirely not subject to the discussion. This is the last time i will entertain this dumb strawman.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EzpnWa9l,comment-id=00060001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-24T07:27:15.544+0000) > > Then you're refusing to look at the ability as a whole which honestly functions fairly similarly to vayne's E if you were ask me. They both function very similar so to say something is irreverent when you your self said it's "Not a good skill if it doesn't get the stun portion off" when I come in and say that it IS a good skill even with out the stun portion is outright incorrect. My comment was completely relevant and therefore valid. Yeah, you keep making things up and arguing a strawman and devolving the entire argument to something irrelevant.
Entirely relevant since it's part of the skill buddy {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
9NexterCz9 (EUNE)
: Which story would you like to move forward after demacia ?
The darkin line could use some more exploring which would tie in with targon. I feel like there are questions left to be answered there. I'm still really on the fence about if kayn can honestly kill darkin or not if he were to become strong enough as well. I know I've had the debates before and a lot of the lore guys seem to think no but I figure the way everything is worded it's still entirely possible.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EzpnWa9l,comment-id=000600010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T19:42:43.543+0000) > > Yeah yeah it is. The knock back on it is nice. Irrelevant, as we are specifically talking about the wall hit stun interraction.
Then you're refusing to look at the ability as a whole which honestly functions fairly similarly to vayne's E if you were ask me. They both function very similar so to say something is irreverent when you your self said it's "Not a good skill if it doesn't get the stun portion off" when I come in and say that it IS a good skill even with out the stun portion is outright incorrect. My comment was completely relevant and therefore valid.
Kanzler (NA)
: Her ult CD is average at all ranks. 120 at max rank is huge though.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EzpnWa9l,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T18:45:21.615+0000) > > Vayne E is SUPER easy to land, and to make it worse, it's a great ability even if she doesn't pin a target to a wall Yeah, no. Its not.
GROMMI (NA)
: I'm okay with this. Part of the reason I desire Eternals is, strangely, because they have a price attached to them. It's more unique that way, and I enjoy being more unique. As special cookie as it is, I will take the time to learn off meta picks for the sake of exclusivity. It's very valuable to me, and I prefer if not everyone has Eternals because that makes me enjoy mine more. Strange, but marketing IG
> [{quoted}](name=GROMMI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jz00EFib,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-23T19:36:37.657+0000) > > I'm okay with this. Part of the reason I desire Eternals is, strangely, because they have a price attached to them. It's more unique that way, and I enjoy being more unique. As special cookie as it is, I will take the time to learn off meta picks for the sake of exclusivity. It's very valuable to me, and I prefer if not everyone has Eternals because that makes me enjoy mine more. > > Strange, but marketing IG It is actually marketing at work. I've looked into it a bit a while back and yes basically having "exclusive stuff" able to be bought and rubbed in the faces of those that don't have it make it sell better. Fortnite is an example of this.
: Tfw the mods insist there is Riot oversight, but you've been waiting 2 months for Riot to respond
ah uluanopo a herald that got promoted only cause his previous rank went away
Cojak (NA)
: I would say most of the time (cause exceptions always exist) Jinx has a weak early. levels 1-3 is when she gets stomped the hardest (unless she's ruined differently than a reg adc). Her** support** is what wins the lane and gets her to mid game. In my opinion certain tanky supports suit her best except for braum. Hard cc types that can push them past, or hold them to, a certain line so she can place traps and chain the cc. When laning with most other supports, trapping is difficult, and thus the lane suffers. It still falls mostly to the support to make the lane work even in those instances. If you want to beat jinx, make those early early ganks and keep her shut down in lane. Then, unless your team is boosted, you should be able to group and mow down objectives without her making an impact in the fight. Again, in my opinion, Jinx is a niche pick. If she has the right support, and the other team lacks jg presence, she can get out of control by mid game. If that same jinx keeps it together and groups then she can be unstoppable throughout the match. Randuin's and tabi are a must for going against a jinx. CC is a must for going against a Jinx. When you decide to fight her, commit 100% to getting on top of her and bursting her down. There can be no maybes.
Question why is braum exempt from this? Being able to jump to and defend a jinx getting caught, or landing a Q which has a massive slow to throw her traps and then auto the target for the stun sounds like a good combo to me.
: Respect is something you earn. Not something you have or you own.
I got a 24 hour ban once for posting facts about a moderation issue in the past.
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JysHnHZd,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-29T23:55:13.391+0000) > > Kratos I think is past being a skeptic since he knows full fucking well not to trust most if any of them. He HATES them with a passion including himself. Speaking of the God of War series I am now going to refer to all Pantheon players in game as either "Boi" or "Boy" because of his name.
I wonder if this is what he would be when he grows up since his father is the god of war.
: He reminds of Kratos with his skepticism of Gods, no matter that, well, pantheon...
Kratos I think is past being a skeptic since he knows full fucking well not to trust most if any of them. He HATES them with a passion including himself.
TyRamos (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeusVult,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XVoTW6py,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2019-07-28T17:37:24.743+0000) > > you copy pasted this from my thread on pyke > > Pyke isnt OP > > But Pyke is strong because of how safe he is and that he simply out-earns you if you go even with him But he doesn't? He has the TENTH highest gold on average for supports. People keep throwing around edge cases where he secures 35 kills with his ult. But on average hes pretty average.
You forget he can share gold with allies which isn't counted for him.
: I would honestly rather,
To my understanding and what I know of TFT there was something they introduced that apparently they could make more money off if they made it perma rather than keep blitz.
: Voting has been disabled due to vote manipulation.
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jqZcRpHB,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-07-06T06:04:41.215+0000) > > Voting has been disabled due to vote manipulation. So you claim.
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEE8FH84,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-29T11:11:59.734+0000) > > WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IT OK TO TALK ABOUT LAWS IF THEY NOW FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT THEM? > This is not deceptive pricing in any way if you think it is well look up the laws or cases that people have been WAIT THE LINK YOU FUCKING SHOWED IS A CASE but you still acted like this is illegal what? how? > "can't advertise a former price unless it was the going price as of three months ago," I think this is what you think there breaking, it means you can't list EXISTING products as having a price if that was not the price 3 months ago. In the case that was being talked about in the link the stores were selling things on sell but the price they listed as the regular was not the regular price. > > Riot is not breaking it since the pass bundle as not been sold before and since you can't buy everything Individually the value is up to riot to choose, > > > Like nothing here is wrong if you think it is well I guess you can't buy food anywhere without getting mad since the shit they do IS MUCH WORST. > > Also why are you making this now and not the MANY OTHER TIMES riot did this? I love Boards. The OP in this thread thinks he’s found a loophole that a team of well paid lawyers that work for Riot didn’t know about, lmao. Video games makes these kids delusional
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEE8FH84,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-06-29T13:19:09.199+0000) > > I love Boards. > > The OP in this thread thinks he’s found a loophole that a team of well paid lawyers that work for Riot didn’t know about, lmao. > > Video games makes these kids delusional I'd assume you mean mister boric above? I doubt that riot put much time or planning to fact check every single law with their plan.
: Do You Enjoy Autofill?
The way I see it there are two options and I've always liked option 2 more for overall game health. 1. I wait possibly up to 5 minutes and everyone gets a role they at least fucking picked. 2. I wait one minute and possibly have myself/someone else get autofilled into roles they do not want and this also raises the odds of them trolling and the like.
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Yd76NEJb,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-23T12:42:40.953+0000) > > There's also something else I'd like cleared up perhaps not in lore but an understanding of the what ifs. It's made clear that if rhaast takes over kayn then kayn is basically just "sleeping" or something to that effect. > > But if kayn takes over rhaast since he "expels" him from the scythe does that mean that rhaast is truly dead and never coming back? If so could kayn actually be the one who could save us from the darkin in the world? After all the darkin are bound to their weapons but if kayn can break that bond and kill the darkin that means he could stop them and finally give them death. I saw on the Q&A for Kayn that if Rhaast loses to Kayn he goes into a sleeper mode until Kayn dies then he wakes up. I think Kayn isnt sleeping when he dies I think Rhaast just isnt sure that he killed him or not due to him being his first host and all. Because when the Darkin body dies the host doesnt return.
hmmm alright...Still bugs me cause the way they talk about it in game he straight rips rhaast's soul from the scythe which would effectively mean he dies. Sleeping for kayn may have been the wrong word but he's basically in an endless limbo till he dies.
: Rhaast deserves lore
There's also something else I'd like cleared up perhaps not in lore but an understanding of the what ifs. It's made clear that if rhaast takes over kayn then kayn is basically just "sleeping" or something to that effect. But if kayn takes over rhaast since he "expels" him from the scythe does that mean that rhaast is truly dead and never coming back? If so could kayn actually be the one who could save us from the darkin in the world? After all the darkin are bound to their weapons but if kayn can break that bond and kill the darkin that means he could stop them and finally give them death.
Terozu (NA)
: They're closer to husband and wife tbh, she just keeps saying no so she can keep hearing him ask her.
I personally would hate that shit tbh. Feel bad for rakan in a sense.
: And I said you were doing fine in objectives it seems. But, again, it comes down to the gold that you're taking way too much of. 6 assists is unacceptable given how many kills there were. You were ahead but you left your team too far behind. When ganking, try to pass off the kills to the laner, that way you don't have to focus on that lane as much anymore and can instead pay more attention to the lanes that aren't doing as good.
Honestly I must counter-argue this and state in lower elos generally you can't count on others to carry, only yourself. Passing kills to your laners tends to be a good way to shoot yourself in the foot. From the looks of it with you stating he has good objective play I'd say he's making the right choice. The only issue I could see is it tilting his team-mates. I recall once a long time ago on old kata I was doing extremely well like stupidly well and got everyone other than top pissed at me for having 20 kills out of the team's 25 or so at less than 20 minutes in. They got butt-hurt cause they couldn't be the heroes they wanted to be.
rujitra (NA)
: The system does not do keywords, it looks at the chat as a whole.
The system does indeed work off keywords. There is no real other way it could work.
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=001800010002,timestamp=2019-05-07T20:12:29.247+0000) > > shady practice Semi-solid disagree--hard but a bit soft but not too soft, y'know? I think it's a fine practice, especially considering this Glorified Victimhood idea that 2019 is promoting. A rule that not only provides you with a fair attempt to air your grievances while at the same time keeping the monkeys out of your house? Hell yeah. > It allows the company to break the law regarding its employees on any number of things and force silence. It's not forced if you consent. That literally contradicts the idea of "force". "Hey, if we hire you you can't go to court about any internal affairs. Deal?" is not forcing silence lol
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=0018000100020000,timestamp=2019-05-07T20:31:05.901+0000) > > Semi-solid disagree--hard but a bit soft but not too soft, y'know? I think it's a fine practice, especially considering this Glorified Victimhood idea that 2019 is promoting. A rule that not only provides you with a fair attempt to air your grievances while at the same time keeping the monkeys out of your house? Hell yeah. > > It's not forced if you consent. That literally contradicts the idea of "force". "Hey, if we hire you you can't go to court about any internal affairs. Deal?" is not forcing silence lol given the large number of companies it's less the hey don't go to court about internal affairs and more "hey don't take me to court or you go hungry since you can't get a job.
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-05-07T19:24:11.932+0000) > > The courts can decide to overlook that part of the contract and with what I've heard they should do so. Huh, can they? Can the court system legally decide to "ignore contractual obligations"?
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=00180001,timestamp=2019-05-07T19:52:08.937+0000) > > Huh, can they? Can the court system legally decide to "ignore contractual obligations"? EDIT: Ok So I wasn't wrong actually. It CAN be ignored problem is it has to reach supreme court level so we'll have to wait and see where cards fall on that one.
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-05-07T19:24:11.932+0000) > > The courts can decide to overlook that part of the contract and with what I've heard they should do so. Huh, can they? Can the court system legally decide to "ignore contractual obligations"?
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=00180001,timestamp=2019-05-07T19:52:08.937+0000) > > Huh, can they? Can the court system legally decide to "ignore contractual obligations"? I will say yes in some cases they can however I was not aware that LAST YEAR (Which is fairly short time all things considered) that supreme court decided to rule in favor of forced arbitration allowing the employers to basically avoid and circumvent our legal system entirely. I still stand completely with the employee's choice on this to walk out on a company. Only thing they can do at this point is walk out on them in protest of this shady practice. It allows the company to break the law regarding its employees on any number of things and force silence.
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=001800000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T19:38:28.250+0000) > > "for saying a few naughty words" I'm sorry we are talking about the guy that was farting in peoples face's and humping them correct? That goes a bit further than "a few naughty words" You didn't answer the question. What punishment do you think is appropriate for a senior employee who has likely worked for decades with this company be for these complaints? Assuming they are true (which we don't know).
> [{quoted}](name=The Yetii Rider,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=0018000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T19:39:44.085+0000) > > You didn't answer the question. What punishment do you think is appropriate for a senior employee who has likely worked for decades with this company be for these complaints? Assuming they are true (which we don't know). Hmmm I dunno what normally happens to people who do this? Generally it ends with being IN FUCKING JAIL for it when it's proven. I'd also like to point out you say "assuming" they are true however there was clearly enough evidence riot had to punish him and only gave him a slap on the wrist.
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-05-07T19:24:11.932+0000) > > So I'm kinda laughing at people who have honestly said that they can't go to court and file law suits cause they signed the private arbitration agreement in the contract. The courts can decide to overlook that part of the contract and with what I've heard they should do so. Like seriously a high ranking employee was only given 2 months no pay (and as high up as he was that means little to him in a company making as much as riot does), and "training" that probably did little to nothing. Uh...yeah? What should the punishment be for harassment, exactly? Demotion? The employee's behavior towards his employees or subordinates has nothing to do with his ability to code or how much money he brings in to the company. You do realize that Riot is required by law to maximize profit for its shareholders, right? Riot doesn't have a legal obligation to its employees, that's just a culture we have built up over the years. But they **do** have a legal obligation to their shareholders, and firing an important team member for saying a few naughty words isn't going to help anything.
> [{quoted}](name=The Yetii Rider,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNVPAl3Z,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2019-05-07T19:32:26.859+0000) > > Uh...yeah? What should the punishment be for harassment, exactly? Demotion? The employee's behavior towards his employees or subordinates has nothing to do with his ability to code or how much money he brings in to the company. You do realize that Riot is required by law to maximize profit for its shareholders, right? Riot doesn't have a legal obligation to its employees, that's just a culture we have built up over the years. But they **do** have a legal obligation to their shareholders, and firing an important team member for saying a few naughty words isn't going to help anything. "for saying a few naughty words" I'm sorry we are talking about the guy that was farting in peoples face's and humping them correct? That goes a bit further than "a few naughty words"
: I agree with Riot.
So I'm kinda laughing at people who have honestly said that they can't go to court and file law suits cause they signed the private arbitration agreement in the contract. The courts can decide to overlook that part of the contract and with what I've heard they should do so. Like seriously a high ranking employee was only given 2 months no pay (and as high up as he was that means little to him in a company making as much as riot does), and "training" that probably did little to nothing.
: Please stop making us watch LCS/MSI/w/e for quests.
it's to boost viewer numbers and make things look more popular than they are
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uREI5ETE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T01:48:49.199+0000) > > uhhhh rowan you're the one who said she was going to possibly join the mod team or something to my understanding? yup my bad i misread something
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uREI5ETE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T01:51:27.933+0000) > > yup my bad i misread something A mod that actually shows signs of being ok with admitting mistakes at the very least like an actual human being https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/028/207/Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg
: Yes. Please remember, Mod's and other volunteers have specific name colors and flairs. SG is being a good person by helping yall and contributing to the boards, but please do not act thinking she is a moderator. If you need help with mod stuff, like she said, contact one of us. We are all happy to help you. And, as always, please respect everyone and treat them how you want to be treated.
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uREI5ETE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-06T01:39:28.665+0000) > > Yes. Please remember, Mod's and other volunteers have specific name colors and flairs. SG is being a good person by helping yall and contributing to the boards, but please do not act thinking she is a moderator. If you need help with mod stuff, like she said, contact one of us. We are all happy to help you. And, as always, please respect everyone and treat them how you want to be treated. uhhhh rowan you're the one who said she was going to possibly join the mod team or something to my understanding?
: Mods can you please take care of the like bots
Personally despite the claims I'm not entirely sure if there is actually a bot running around doing things at this point.
Sydelle (NA)
: The hook line doesn't stay in the same angle it was thrown at. It changes angles from one millisecond to the next just right as the hook latches, and it goes through what should be a minion hitbox. This is something strange I've noticed since coming back after taking years of break. I've seen someone hook me through lines of minions. Who @ Riot cropped the minion hitboxes and why?
I don't think it's matter of the minion hit boxes getting cropped and more a matter of the foundation for the games code is really bad so shit like this shows up and can't be fixed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HQ29TXZF,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-05-02T13:46:14.577+0000) > > Might as well keep it as this is the closest you’ll be to anything in a sexual context. This girl is a model in real life and Iv seen posts of her I dont get what ur tryin to say here bud?
> [{quoted}](name=lovealert,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HQ29TXZF,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-05-02T14:39:40.699+0000) > > This girl is a model in real life and Iv seen posts of her > > I dont get what ur tryin to say here bud? Not to be rude to her or you but I feel like you're lying... Just throwing that out there unless theres proof otherwise.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Kotaku is not a valid source for one. For two, arbitration agreements are done for numerous reasons, and generally do not benefit the company itself.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5qzvVOJ5,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-02T02:19:29.273+0000) > > Kotaku is not a valid source for one. > > For two, arbitration agreements are done for numerous reasons, and generally do not benefit the company itself. Your 2nd point is actually invalid and if I recall correctly it has been proven that during private arbitration employees are given the lowest amount possible. There is also the issue of favoritism playing heavy parts in the process.
: > [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5qzvVOJ5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-01T20:38:27.682+0000) > > Man, someone needs to actually go work at Riot and record this kinda stuff because that'd make the case a lot easier to make. I'm not sure making the case is the issue, but I'm not sure. The issue they face now is that Riot has done what many corporations do, and have employees sign a release of their right to sue in lieu of internal arbitration. It keeps them quiet and ensures Riot can't be publicly held accountable. The issue is even being able to get these things into a court to prove them in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=stanjer123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5qzvVOJ5,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-01T20:41:01.072+0000) > > I'm not sure making the case is the issue, but I'm not sure. The issue they face now is that Riot has done what many corporations do, and have employees sign a release of their right to sue in lieu of internal arbitration. It keeps them quiet and ensures Riot can't be publicly held accountable. The issue is even being able to get these things into a court to prove them in the first place. The court can decide to ignore the contract saying private arbitration is the way to handle the problem. Yes it may not help the employees that they signed it but if someone was doing the acts of farting in people's faces and nut checking (?) them that's high up on the ladder and they only got 2 months no pay and "Training" I'd hear shit out in court personally and fuck what that part of their contract says.
: Whoever designed this is clearly... A WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB! No but seriously these are pretty sick, I'll probably invest in the Lux Skin myself and endure the Weeb comments for the forseeable future. :)
: The mod who did this removal is not around this morning, but when he's available I'll have him take a second look at this action. There may be something I'm missing, or it may have been a mistaken removal, and we'll check back in once we've had time to get his thoughts and reasoning on the action performed. **UPDATE:** I have spoken with the moderator in question. It seems there may have been a mistake on our part with the message that was sent. To quote that moderator: *"I removed it because it quoted a post I removed for being low-effort and lacked context without it."* The fact that the message was sent mentioning your violation of the rules appears to have been inaccurate (possibly a copy/paste error), and my apologies for that slip-up on our part. The message should have stated that your post was being removed as post-removal clean-up, which we sometimes do when removing a problematic post that has several responses that are nonsensical without that problematic post's context.
There's not much else to say other than sorry and it was a mistake. "Actually just recently he criticized WW" You need to tell basically every player here and now as a member of the mod team how in the hell this comment is up for removal under the guideline that he supposedly violated.
: Most Satisfying Sound(s) In League?
Much as I tend to hate the champ Pyke's R is so nice. It's got a really nice sharp sound effect.
: Nah, what makes knock backs special are the fact that they aren't effected by anything. They are the "true damage" of CC. Most knockbacks only last for a fraction of a second, and there are very few champions that have extended duration knockbacks, and generally their only form of CC tends to be this 1 knockback.
{{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:154}} I only posted ones that if I recall correctly have 2 forms of hard CC one of which is a knock back/up
Manxxom (NA)
: ENDGAME SPOILER, ELMO BECOMES GOD, TAKES THE INFINITY GAUNTLET AND PUNCHES THANOS WITH IT
just remember in marvel's infinite universes...this happens in one of them.
: League News: TFBlade wrongfully banned by Twitch
FACT: It sounds like he says idiots. FACT: Even youtube's shitty bot confirms he said idiots. Any thing that tries to argue with these facts is entirely wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fisher No Chains,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tPOwEUh0,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2019-04-24T15:37:45.497+0000) > > Here are my serious sources unlike champion.gg: > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/riven/diamond > https://www.op.gg/champion/riven/statistics/top > > But I guess we are the biased people, not the Riven main spreading false information. League of Graphs is based off the Korean server, that's one single server, not representative of the entire global League population. 52.8% IN KOREA is not the same as having a 53% win rate still, so it's still false information. OP.GG is also purely based off the Korean Server, which once again is not the same as the Global win rate. One country's server is not representative of EVERYONE who plays the game. You are playing on EUW, not Korea, that information doesn't even have anything to do with you. https://i.imgsafe.org/09/09f226deb2.jpeg -- That's also why champion.gg is usually the most accurate of all the websites. Seeing how they compile ALL SERVERS ranked matches, and not just Korean server, they usually have more reliable statistics. https://i.imgsafe.org/0a/0a0c54e52a.jpeg -- EDIT: And I see League of Graphs finally added support for multiple regions, however they don't give you the option to see Ranked statistics. That information is based off both normal matches and ranked matches, which means it's an inflated win rate seeing how Normal matches don't really tell you anything about how well a champion is really performing. League of Graphs is probably the most inaccurate site you can use since you can't even check Ranked matches and Normal matches separately. https://i.imgsafe.org/0a/0a028c631f.jpeg Do your research before you start making claims and mis-using information.
Given how they balance around the asian servers for the most part using korea for a baseline makes the most sense. Especially since they want to say riven is just a western problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bob the Toastr,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ur1Oi4rb,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T17:40:56.091+0000)Then why did mods post on the thread and leave it up for the first 2 days? Mods are normal users who also moderate. Something we just post without being on the lookout for rule violations. It's happened before, and will happen again.
I asked this earlier and got no response in the discord. Do you really expect people to believe that a post on the front page went unnoticed by at least I'd guess 20 (?) minimum of you for 2 days?
Exibir mais

iamthegoatofwar

Nível 126 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão