: This is gonna sound soo bad, but I feel vlad would be fine if they simply tinkered with his models hair and gave him more voice lines. Ik y'all will be mad at me... But it's just an opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Caretaker Jack,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y0JkA82H,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-12-05T03:49:37.507+0000) > > This is gonna sound soo bad, but I feel vlad would be fine if they simply tinkered with his models hair and gave him more voice lines. > > Ik y'all will be mad at me... But it's just an opinion. They need to give him eyebrows, he has eyebrows in his splash they're just really pale, yet in game model....no eyebrows. He also needs a VFX update really bad. I honestly think a full VU would be easiest, his model is severely dated.
: > [{quoted}](name=Blood Magicks,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y0JkA82H,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-03T18:32:17.953+0000) > > Base honestly has a nicer face than the LoR splashes so I'd pick it over them. > > Anyway the rest of your arguments aren't very strong because: > > * Riot has frequently (somewhat) redesigned characters for other media to make them more appealing. > > * As the statement above goes: That doesnt mean that they will create a new random character that has nothing to do with Runeterra and say "well, this is X champion, even if it doesnt look like that champion at all" Vladimir HAS that weird hair style, he has those weird long claws... those are characteristics of the champion, even if you dont agree with it. What you say, its the equivalent of saying that Kidnred in LoR should look like this: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b0/da/b7/b0dab70e699adfe790ded0ba9f7f7984--anime-art-anime-manga.jpg Just because some players preffer lamb without a mask and they forget about Wolf.
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y0JkA82H,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T19:26:40.570+0000) > > That doesnt mean that they will create a new random character that has nothing to do with Runeterra and say "well, this is X champion, even if it doesnt look like that champion at all" > > Vladimir HAS that weird hair style, he has those weird long claws... those are characteristics of the champion, even if you dont agree with it. > > What you say, its the equivalent of saying that Kidnred in LoR should look like this: > > https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b0/da/b7/b0dab70e699adfe790ded0ba9f7f7984--anime-art-anime-manga.jpg > > Just because some players preffer lamb without a mask and they forget about Wolf. His face, his face is what is wrong with the new art. Regardless of what you think no not everyone (OP excluded I guess) wants him to look like a white haired Taric, his base splash, Dark Waters, etc. all look better than what LoR has there. His face is too square/broad in the new art imo, cheekbones wayyyy to prominent. It's not Vlad, Vlad has very delicate features in most of his skins, Bloodlord, Vandal, and Nosferatu Vlad excluded. Imo he's supposed to have a very fey beauty about him, beautiful but not quite natural, the long claws and the weird hair are quintessential parts of that. Though they funnily enoug got the weird hair wrong as well in that new art. The peak of it is too short. I homestly think in the orginal splash that weird peak was actually part of his bangs, like the upsweep of them.
: > [{quoted}](name=8 Lamar Jackson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JnQsRNkf,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-12-04T01:47:50.028+0000) > > This is because early game jungle pressure is key, as early Drakes win games. IDC what anyone says, JG right now is THE most important role. Drags win games, and the jg that can make sure he gets drag, or at the very least deny the enemy team drag will probably win. I have seen a bottom lane kill their opponents and walk over to drag (not a very long walk) and kill drag without their jg lol. All the laners are going on about jg being a huge deal because "early drags" when really anyone on the team can do drag. Even top can tp on down and gank bot, then the 3 of them or even just the top laner if he has sustain, can do drag easily. If you disagree, there's also an interesting post about how the first 2 dragons are best left alone, because if you let them go and just focus on pressuring lanes you can get a big gold advantage, and make it so the enemy team never gets another dragon because your team is so far ahead. I would like to also mention this happened to me quite often on my way through gold the past couple of weeks. SEVERAL games I would solo the first 2 dragons, and those 2 dragons were all I got due to 3 losing lanes, and me not pressuring them because I was in dragon pit for so long. Enemy team would get every single dragon for the rest of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=uwillneverclimb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JnQsRNkf,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2019-12-04T03:00:11.781+0000) > > I have seen a bottom lane kill their opponents and walk over to drag (not a very long walk) and kill drag without their jg lol. > > All the laners are going on about jg being a huge deal because "early drags" when really anyone on the team can do drag. Even top can tp on down and gank bot, then the 3 of them or even just the top laner if he has sustain, can do drag easily. > > If you disagree, there's also an interesting post about how the first 2 dragons are best left alone, because if you let them go and just focus on pressuring lanes you can get a big gold advantage, and make it so the enemy team never gets another dragon because your team is so far ahead. I would like to also mention this happened to me quite often on my way through gold the past couple of weeks. SEVERAL games I would solo the first 2 dragons, and those 2 dragons were all I got due to 3 losing lanes, and me not pressuring them because I was in dragon pit for so long. Enemy team would get every single dragon for the rest of the game. You can kill dragon without your jungler, I think most are afraid to unless enemy jungle is dead because while dragon can be stolen by anyone, it's easiest for an enemy jungler to do so by popping their smite. Your jungle isn't there to counter smite, so most people just wait for jung.
: Crit and Lifesteal are indeed toxic to the game in their present form. It's completely abnormal that ADCs lategame can outheal an enchanter's ability to sustain them. Why even have an enchanter at all? Might as well get a mage down here to burst the other ADC before he lifesteals himself up too. And then people whine about too much damage.
> [{quoted}](name=GinoSoldier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bj89vrEX,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-12-04T17:35:33.356+0000) > > Crit and Lifesteal are indeed toxic to the game in their present form. It's completely abnormal that ADCs lategame can outheal an enchanter's ability to sustain them. Why even have an enchanter at all? Might as well get a mage down here to burst the other ADC before he lifesteals himself up too. > > And then people whine about too much damage. Build lifesteal, crit, and a bit of AS and watch as your enemy's health bar is burst down to nothing while they can unleash their full combo on you and you'll still outsustain and kill them just by autoing them to death. Lifesteal and Crit need to be reworked so fucking bad it hurts.
: Zyra skin idea
Garden of Eden Zyra. That's what pops out to me. Prob wouldn't be able to name it that because Religious References, but yeah. It's pretty! I like the blue hair.
yheat (NA)
: SKINS THAT SHOULD EXIST
Only if Warwick is a Golden Retriever, or a Husky. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Alternate name, Good/Best Boy Warwick. I'd prefer if they go mermaid Nami make her like a carnivorous mermaid.
: Ornn and Mundo are fine now and really it should remain this way 2 are enough not trying to sound bad but NO ONE wants tanks to be dominate tanks are horribly deigned in this game and tank meta is always the worst meta having a bullet sponge of 4-5k hp that perma cc you while out damaging your assassin and taking 0 damage is the worst thing in this game and the worst part about it is how BRAINLESS tank champions are one can do the former effortlessly with 0 games on any of the top tank champs when it is tank meta
> [{quoted}](name=Cannellini,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7GtPhE3B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T08:27:14.353+0000) > > Ornn and Mundo are fine now and really it should remain this way 2 are enough > not trying to sound bad but NO ONE wants tanks to be dominate > tanks are horribly deigned in this game and tank meta is always the worst meta > having a bullet sponge of 4-5k hp that perma cc you while out damaging your assassin and taking 0 damage is the worst thing in this game > and the worst part about it is how BRAINLESS tank champions are one can do the former effortlessly with 0 games on any of the top tank champs when it is tank meta But that's the thing, an actual tank shouldn't be able to out damage you, out sustain you yes, sustain and dmg? No. Riot keeps fucking up and buffing everyone's dmg when certain classes shouldn't have as much dmg as they do. An actual tank in most games is a dmg sponge, they are the frontline for their team and meant to buy time and also maybe CC the enemy so your dmg dealers can then take them down. Instead tanks get shredded in seconds and people who build lifesteal and/or armor/magic pen and crit not only outsustain you but gib you in the process. Tanks should never out dmg. Never.
: >Their artists were busy? WTF does that have to do with a kit rework? Everything if said kit changes demands new visuals smart one. As for the rioter upgrading Lux ability visuals, what’s your point? If someone wants to update outdated stuff during their **free** time then let them. You’re only bitching because the champion he chose is popular. Are you gonna complain about how fast the Diana rework changes were made compared to Wukong next? I doubt it will kill you to wait another few weeks, but if you dislike how riot has higher priority stuff to deal with over your wukong, you’re always free to leave this free to play game. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=G7x8YFjA,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T02:05:08.173+0000) > > Everything if said kit changes demands new visuals smart one. > > As for the rioter upgrading Lux ability visuals, what’s your point? If someone wants to update outdated stuff during their **free** time then let them. You’re only bitching because the champion he chose is popular. > > Are you gonna complain about how fast the Diana rework changes were made compared to Wukong next? > > > I doubt it will kill you to wait another few weeks, but if you dislike how riot has higher priority stuff to deal with over your wukong, you’re always free to leave this free to play game. > > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} I don't even play Wukong except when I get him on ARAM, but nice try kid. My point is that for something that was supposedly only going to be worked on in someone's free time, it sure came out awfully fucking fast didn't it? So what does that say? If he had that much free time then why did Wukong's rework have to be put on the backburner when it was probably started first besides abject favoritism. I would say reworking a champions kit is more important than another fucking skin or designing their nth new champion that's just going to be another fucking balance nightmare. And yet, and yet. Why does Ryze get 3000 reworks yet other champs have fucking mustered for years. Ryze is a huge fucking problem, but that doesn't mean they need to prioritize his reworks over tons of champs that also need their kits looked at, especially when they're nine reworks in the hole and still haven't gotten it fucking right. Like I know you're so deep in Riot's asshole you can't see past the brown but c'mon my dude, we all know Riot favors certain champs and they prioritize those champs. Their bias is super fucking obvious. Lux is getting updated VFX that was supposedly a passion project that wasn't finished yet and may not be finished for a while, but wait! Here you are! Hm. Hmmmm.
: Then how do mages survive assassins?
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I7VmWE8l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T22:55:42.228+0000) > > Then how do mages survive assassins? At this point I don't care honestly. If it was only used by mages sure, maybe that'd be fine. Most of them have low mobility. But it's not, it's also commonly used by some of those assassins that gib them so very easily. You've got that Katarina on the ropes, finally gonna get that shutdown! Oh nope, Stopwatch/Zhonya's, and then she gibs you. Fizz just used his W and he's open? Oh nope Stopwatch/Zhonya's, and then he gibs you. Akali just wasted her full combo, time for some payback! Oh nope, Stopwatch/Zhonya's, then she gibs you. Like it's not already bad enough they can burst you down then fucking run or dash away like the Flash. Nope. If you do catch em out they can use the one thing that's supposed to help you against you. Honestly assassin's need to be fully tuned the fuck down anyway, and if it removes a safety mechanism from the class that already has way too many, then sorry. Zhonya's is just way too safe for what it offers. There's a reason it's one of the few defensive items still built in the meta we have.
: >Meanwhile people have been asking about Wukong's mini rework for months now I dont know how many times it had to be said that the wukong stuff was put away till it’s time for pre season cause their artists were busy. Jfc
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=G7x8YFjA,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-29T15:13:32.924+0000) > > I dont know how many times it had to be said that the wukong stuff was put away till it’s time for pre season cause their artists were busy. > > Jfc Their artists were busy? WTF does that have to do with a kit rework? What kind of stupid excuse is that? The point still stands. He was put on the backburner, yet Lux, a popular champ, will receive updated VFX even though it was said to be a passion project that's supposedly on the backburner. Then not long after they announce it it's on the PBE. So very much on the backburner. I mean this guy supposedly had so much free time he was able to whip up and entire VFX rework for Lux, but their artists were so very busy. Obviously so.
Comentários de Rioters
Lemonbow (EUW)
: Elderwood Nocturne Chroma BUG- Completly RipOFF!
Not sure it is a "bug" though. Cause like, IJ Morgana Originally had diff colored Q's depending on the chromas, Riot said that was a "bug" and "fixed" it. Infernal Shen's sword used to be diff colors based on the Chroma, Riot "fixed" that as well. So they might've done this on purpose tbh. Which I'm not saying isn't shitty, because they should match the chromas, but all I'm saying is Riot's done shit like that before.
: Well for one, it's a very short term event in which they do that. And they also tend to give a specific "Essence Emporium" tab specifically so you can find everything in one place.
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HwFudYEt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-29T06:08:59.043+0000) > > Well for one, it's a very short term event in which they do that. > > And they also tend to give a specific "Essence Emporium" tab specifically so you can find everything in one place. Only takes you to the icons. Not the chromas.
Comentários de Rioters
: Caitlyn's W is overpowered with CC botlane.
Cait's been S+ for a while now. She almost never falls off unless she's bodied early on, and her crits with IE can be stupidly huge. It's ridiculous, she just chunks your health (the range on her q is ridiculous tbh) and if there's any danger just E away. I think they should take away some of the range on her Q, and let her only have 3 traps like most champions
TheGrot (NA)
: Supports will never be required to help clear or push a lane. If you think there is ever a situation in which that is the case, then you are simply misunderstood. Riot knows this. This is just them doing their typical, helping make bad players less bad at the game. This will change nothing for top tier support players.
> [{quoted}](name=TheGrot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hHW3UVzx,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-29T04:03:28.347+0000) > > Supports will never be required to help clear or push a lane. If you think there is ever a situation in which that is the case, then you are simply misunderstood. > > Riot knows this. This is just them doing their typical, helping make bad players less bad at the game. This will change nothing for top tier support players. Yes you never have to help clear minions as support if they take a tower or inhib (or multiple!!!) in your base down, never. Never gonna have to help clear a wave for an upcoming teamfight or omg yes to push a lane, or because you need a little bit more gold for your next item. Newsflash, even if supports generally require less gold it still means they require gold.
: Maybe they are new players trying to learn the game too?
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PEzN8lws,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-29T03:54:31.123+0000) > > Maybe they are new players trying to learn the game too? Nah, they always take Free-to-play champs, always run Ghost and Heal (no matter their account level), run it down whatever lane they're in, and repeat. They also constantly switch lanes. Start out bot, die, go mid, die, go bot again, die, go top, die. They rarely get kills. Even most new players don't switch lanes as much as bots do.
SmolKat (NA)
: Bots in Coop vs AI
If you wanna play Co-Op vs AI with real people your best bet is Intermediate difficulty, might make it harder on your friend who's just learning the ropes, but it's still your best bet (not a Guarantee though sadly, fricking bots).
: But ADCs use heal, and multiple lanes use ignite.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Osh22WzA,comment-id=000200000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-27T20:02:24.551+0000) > > But ADCs use heal, and multiple lanes use ignite. It's just an example. There'd be a Support Version of every summoner (except maybe Smite, idk), and again, only one person on the team could take the Support versions of the summoners. So whatever 2 summoners they took whether they be Exhaust (Support) or Teleport (Support), Flash (Support), Barrier (Support) etc. No one else would be able to take the support version of the Summoners after someone has taken any. And it wouldn't change anything about the actual Summoner spells except give the support a passive in game that allows them and only them to buy the initial support items. So you queue up in lobby, you are support role. If this is draft the game automatically gives you the support version of the summoners like it'll give you Smite if you queue up jungle without already having it procced, if you were autofilled then you can change your summoners to the normal version and whoev wants to take Support role can put on the support version of whatever summoners they want. Or nobody takes the support version of the Summoner Spells and nobody can buy one of the beginning support items. They can still buy any other items they want. Doran's Ring, a Luden's, Armor, Warmog's, whatever. But they can't buy a Spellthief's, Relic Shield, Steel Shoulderguard's, or Spectral Sickle UNLESS they have a Support Summoner Spell, which again, only one person on the team can have. Once one person on the team has taken a Support summoner spell, no one else on the team can. So the ADC can still have regular Heal and Ignite, while the support would have Heal (Support) and Ignite (Support), which would still do the exact same thing as the originals, but give support's a passive that allows them and only them to buy beginner support items. If there's an easier way to do this like the way they restrict some items to be Melee only and some to be Ranged only then I would welcome that.
Arakadia (NA)
: I don't think its right to put on a tin foil hat and think they lied about it being a passion project but it is rather sad Lux got the VFX update while others could have used it much more. Thats just the nature of passion projects though.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=G7x8YFjA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-29T03:39:47.787+0000) > > I don't think its right to put on a tin foil hat and think they lied about it being a passion project but it is rather sad Lux got the VFX update while others could have used it much more. Thats just the nature of passion projects though. Idk I think it is kinda funny that they announced this "passion project" while saying it's on the backburner and don't know when it's gonna be done only for it to get "released" like a week or two later. Like yes the actual work probably took him months, but once they announced it it didn't take long for them to show it off. Meanwhile people have been asking about Wukong's mini rework for months now, when it was announced ages ago. I think he got one iteration of it put on the PBE, once. Like, they show their bias. So many champs could use VFX updates, yet of course Lux is one of the first. Rammus and Udyr (they really need full VGUs, but who knows when that's gonna happen) need VFX updates far more badly than Lux, but I doubt they'll ever get a "passion project" because they're not that popular. Updates shouldn't be based around popularity, yet they so obviously are.
: Why is the Poro King Random now? riot?
Because if it's not random people will pick the same broken champs over and over.
TheGrot (NA)
: Buff Ziggs MS
: Gemstone skin Chromas
I mean they technically are with the upcoming Dawnbringer Karma. She's eventually going to return as a gemstone skin, and she's going to have chromas. I'm not sure how they're going to handle that WHEN she does come back as a gemstone skin, so your idea possibly has merit for other Gemstone skins. I doubt they'd do it, because then they couldn't sell the chromas for money.
Comentários de Rioters
: Champie Icons are the best icons
Don't they have a Taric champie? So that's one Targonian. I want Soraka and all the Yordles tho. Alllll of them.
: I went looking through the internet for the best Visual Updates I could find
I love the Amumu, I don't even PLAY Amumu but I'd try if he looked like that. His voice and his abnormally large head put me off so so bad. If you could mash those two Riven concepts together I think that'd be perfect imo. The Sword and possibly hair from Awaken concept, with the face and clothes (excepting the Shoulder and Shin Guard, I think it'd need to be colored like actual metal) from the other concept. The MF is not bad, I'd prefer if her hair was more of an unnatural red though, like it currently is, and something about the fact throws me off. The outfit is lovely, though like someone else said it needs a coat. I wish Vayne didn't currently wear just like...fucking spandex, she's a monster hunter give her some armor for chtristsakes. She appears to be wearing something armor like in that concept, so better than nothing lol. Also I like that most of the armor accents are silver, matching her silver bolts. Leblanc yes, I hate her default with a burning passion (her outfit makes no sense!)! Janna yes, or anything that makes her hair not look like the end of a broom. Caitlyn big yes (also update Officer Caitlyn, please!). Ashe yes, and the second Sivir. The first one makes her look too much like Azir, though I could see it being a skin. Maybe tied into the Guardians of the Sands Verse somehow.
: Thoughts on the sugar rush Eve skin?
It's not a skinline I would've picked for her personally, but it's imo a lot better looking than I would've assumed (was thinking the poor girl was gonna get Dunkmaster Ivern'd). I'm hoping she'll get a more sinister skin at some point, or something really elegant and refined. I hate the sound effects though. Hate.
: > [{quoted}](name=kaijukitten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M5pvA0EF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T07:39:50.053+0000) > > How would that destroy her? Most champs have cooldowns far higher than that. Like I don't think any other champion, even with CDR can get their cooldowns to 2 secs. > > Even Ryze, who is also a DPS champ, has cooldowns longer than her Twin Fangs. Her E is like a .5 second CD. You're talking about quadrupling to hextupling her CD.
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M5pvA0EF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T07:48:36.380+0000) > > Her E is like a .5 second CD. You're talking about quadrupling to hextupling her CD. And? Afaik no other champion, even with max CDR can have an ability on a cooldown as low as 0.75 to. It also has 700 range. On an ability you can spam every 0.75 secs. So why would quadrupling that cooldown make her literally unplayable. In order to get the max damage from Twin Fangs you have to poison a target first anyway, which is on a 3.5 sec cooldown (or Miasma which is a much higher cooldown of 16-24 secs). So how would that make her unplayable. She'd just have to time her combos better. Make sure she lands her poison cause she can't just spam twin fangs in the interim even if her poison missed. She doesn't even have to level her Twin Fangs up to get the cooldown lower either it's always at .75 secs. From base.
: I mean she's kinda broken with Conq at the moment but uh... What. 2 to 3 second CD? Are you ok? That's how you utterly destroy a Champion and make them literally unplayable.
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M5pvA0EF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T06:25:09.861+0000) > > I mean she's kinda broken with Conq at the moment but uh... What. 2 to 3 second CD? Are you ok? That's how you utterly destroy a Champion and make them literally unplayable. How would that destroy her? Most champs have cooldowns far higher than that. Like I don't think any other champion, even with CDR can get their cooldowns to 2 secs. Even Ryze, who is also a DPS champ, has cooldowns longer than her Twin Fangs.
NKO (NA)
: Sugar Rush Evelynn Model Recolor
I actually prefer the darker pink.
Comentários de Rioters
: Base dodge timer for ARAM is 15 minutes. It's to dissuade people from dodging just because they got a champ they don't like. Because y'know, It's supposed to be **_random_**.
> [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=5Poedi8N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-26T11:34:07.805+0000) > > Base dodge timer for ARAM is 15 minutes. > It's to dissuade people from dodging just because they got a champ they don't like. > Because y'know, It's supposed to be **_random_**. Then they need to make it actually random.
Comentários de Rioters
: She looks like malfuion with those giant ass eyebrows
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gLzbeYi2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-26T06:56:27.599+0000) > > She looks like malfuion with those giant ass eyebrows I think that's her "crown" or something. Like Soraka (and even Karma to a smaller degree) has. Hers looks weird though cuz it's like attached and not floating, and also covers her eyebrows (if she has any). If those are her eyebrows...Riot please.
Niremo (OCE)
: Dawnbringer Nidalee Model Recolour
That was my problem with the Challenger Nidalee Chroma as well. The blonde hair just looked so freaking weird imo. It clashed so badly with the gold. This blonde hair clashes so badly with...everything. Lol. ESPECIALLY in the splash, it looks lighter but still so fucking off. I'd love to see what she'd look like with white hair. For comparison. The Blonde might grow on me, I'd really need to see her model up closer to be sure though. I'm pretty sure white hair would look 1000 times better though (look at Karma!)
Comentários de Rioters
Voluug13 (NA)
: Make supports item team unique. If they can put people automatically into roles they can give them a passive that enables the purchase of support items. No one buys support items unless they are broken and abusable, so no there is no loss.
> [{quoted}](name=Voluug13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Osh22WzA,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T00:49:15.060+0000) > > Make supports item team unique. If they can put people automatically into roles they can give them a passive that enables the purchase of support items. > > No one buys support items unless they are broken and abusable, so no there is no loss. See that's a good solution right there. If you queue or get autofilled support them you get an in-game passive that only allows you to buy items queued in the shop for supports only. They can do it for melee only, so why not support. And in champ select if you want to role swap make there be some way to give someone else the passive before champ select ends and thr game begins. You cannot give someone else the passive once in game. Or even make support only versions of all the summs. Kind of like how you cant't buy jungle items if you don't bring smite? Can't buy support only items unless you bring Heal (Support Passive) or Ignite (Support passive), and again if someone brings this version of summoners, no one else can.
: Boy you can tell when someone uses bots to downvote and next guy gets a ton of upvotes and everyone else is the average XD
> [{quoted}](name=Sky Cardis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QRkco6ft,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-24T05:05:21.552+0000) > > Boy you can tell when someone uses bots to downvote and next guy gets a ton of upvotes and everyone else is the average XD Nah my dude, people just disagree with you. But call us bots if it makes you feel better.
: When you make a claim or an argument YOU need to be specific about what YOU want. Its not on me to decide what YOU'RE asking for. Had i made a misinterpretation of your post. You wouldve said something along the lines of "i meant exactly what i said dont twist my words the way you want then call it my ideas". So When you want to express yourself, express yourself correctly using your words and dont try putting the blame on others for your lack of effort on your post.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=908a0yAm,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T16:41:44.824+0000) > > When you make a claim or an argument YOU need to be specific about what YOU want. Its not on me to decide what YOU'RE asking for. Had i made a misinterpretation of your post. You wouldve said something along the lines of "i meant exactly what i said dont twist my words the way you want then call it my ideas". So When you want to express yourself, express yourself correctly using your words and dont try putting the blame on others for your lack of effort on your post. I literally said, Solos should only queue with Solos. In my post. Not Solo/Duos should only queue with Solo/Duos. I even talk myself of queuing up as Solo. Not Solo/Duo. It is not my fault that apparently you cannot understand that.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kaijukitten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=908a0yAm,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-20T08:30:28.744+0000) > > So, again, make Solos/Duos only solo? How are people not understanding this. Makes Solos actually Solo, if people want to play with more people they can play Flex? I just showed you the math: You can't have a team made entirely of duos. I just showed you the math. Besides, duos aren't such a bad thing. They let you have a friend in a game, which helps you with the stress and confidence without it being a total game changer. You could argue that someone could make a smurf and boost their buddy, but unless the smurf is like master, there is still plenty of opportunity for the other team to win. > You could also have Duos "paired" with a trios, if Duos are a thing that must exist in Ranked. In norms it's easy, 2+3=5. Imagine that. Problem solved. If I trio is allowed, that would make things little too overpowered. I mean sure, someone could smurf in a duos match, but it only rarely gives the other player the push they need to win. If two players are smurfing on a team, things quickly become unbalanced, especially if they both go bot lane. However, the thing you need to realize is that you smurfing isn't as frequent as you might think. Yes, it happens from time to time, but not enough to completely eliminate a game mode. > People don't seem to understand me. Solos only with Solos. Aka 1+1+1+1+1=5. Maybe you shouldn't do ranked if it's pissing you off this much
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=908a0yAm,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T10:46:14.397+0000) > > I just showed you the math: You can't have a team made entirely of duos. I just showed you the math. Besides, duos aren't such a bad thing. They let you have a friend in a game, which helps you with the stress and confidence without it being a total game changer. > You could argue that someone could make a smurf and boost their buddy, but unless the smurf is like master, there is still plenty of opportunity for the other team to win. > > If I trio is allowed, that would make things little too overpowered. I mean sure, someone could smurf in a duos match, but it only rarely gives the other player the push they need to win. If two players are smurfing on a team, things quickly become unbalanced, especially if they both go bot lane. > However, the thing you need to realize is that you smurfing isn't as frequent as you might think. Yes, it happens from time to time, but not enough to completely eliminate a game mode. > > Maybe you shouldn't do ranked if it's pissing you off this much Did any of you actually read my post. I include Norms in my post. Norms. AKA not Ranked. AKA learn to read. I've only played ranked like 3 times maybe over the past few months. I'm not actually the first person that's said Solos should actually just be Solos. If you couldn't read that in the context of my post, that's the fault of your reading comprehension. Not mine. It's pretty obvious to me. Flex. Flex is a thing that allows Trios, Norms and Blinds and ARAM allows you to queue with 4 other people. Trios (or more!) are already a thing. Like it's like you're purposely misinterpreting everything I say. Solo queue in ranked should be Solo only, also if you queue into a Normal game (Blinds, Drafts, and ARAM) as one person. Solo. Uno. Then you should also only be matched up against people who also queue'd by themselves. If you go into queue as a premade, you should only go up against other premades.
Comentários de Rioters
Mihalikb (EUW)
: The Elder execute is a profoundly stupid thing. It was said by everyone as soon as they announced it. It was said during testing and it is being said now. Nobody likes it. It's dumb and makes the game just more frustrating. If you want to attack a win condition to Elder Drake then just make the game winnable in 1 of 2 ways. Either by destroying the Nexus or by killing the Elder, and be done with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Mihalikb,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NQARZX0r,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-11-21T21:16:07.312+0000) > > The Elder execute is a profoundly stupid thing. It was said by everyone as soon as they announced it. It was said during testing and it is being said now. > > Nobody likes it. It's dumb and makes the game just more frustrating. > > If you want to attack a win condition to Elder Drake then just make the game winnable in 1 of 2 ways. Either by destroying the Nexus or by killing the Elder, and be done with it. Not sure if you were joking or not, but that would actually be kind of fun, if Elder Dragon was an alternate win condition to Nexus. They'd have to severely buff its health, and maybe add something before it (something Equivalent to two towers) to make it fair, but it'd be kind of cool (imo) if you could win a game of league by basically having a boss fight??? Or maybe they could have something you trigger on the map to make Elder Dragon the win condition instead of Nexus, or a gamemode where Elder dragon is basically final boss. Sorry I'm geeking out now.
: Riot can’t revert the changes because the mana Regen and cdr had to go. Unless they find another way to get rid of mage supports this is what we have.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xctWumsW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-23T02:29:14.305+0000) > > Riot can’t revert the changes because the mana Regen and cdr had to go. Unless they find another way to get rid of mage supports this is what we have. Or maybe, hear me out, maybe instead of nerfing the item nerf the supports that abused the item instead? Increase the cooldowns of the biggest offenders. increase their mana costs for spells. Boom. Other laners taking spellthiefs for the gold proc? Lock it to support only. Or give us a support only shop as was proposed a while ago. There were multiple other things they could've done to help alleviate the problem. They're just lazy.
: @Riot why were these features removed without announcement? Could we please get them back?
Rito gems: We heard you wanted a new RP icon! Nah but in all seriousness they do keep removing things with like little to no reason why or explanation. List of people you recently played games with? Gone. Ability to more easily filter who you have a chest on? Not gone, but more tedious. Love having to scroll down through the weekly freebies just to see that, I sorted by chests for a reason Riot. Ability to sort by class? Gone. Why? No reason (EAternals).
: Get Level 3 unit and Win
One of my biggest grips with three stars is the amount of health they get for basically getting really lucky with RNG. It takes so long to take a three star down, so long. Especially if you got unlucky with items so your team can't just AS spam or Ult spam. So if they have multiple three starts they basically have multiple damage sponges, guess I'm fucked then. Three star plus Warmogs or Bloodthirster is pure cancer.
: Gotta love how hard Riot contradicts themselves all in the same post...
Don't forget the XP nerfs to bot! Making camping bot an (easier) and better idea than ever!
: Whoa. "Thumbs up" has been removed? Also, we're back to only five skins on sale at a time.
> [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xriv3uIQ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-20T20:33:57.180+0000) > > Whoa. "Thumbs up" has been removed? > > Also, we're back to only five skins on sale at a time. Wait, what's this about only 5 skins on sale at a time? Where did you hear that?
BigFBear (EUW)
: Because it looks better and now be quiet. Boards is a bunch of crybabies who cry about EVERY LITTLE THING. You guys can do NOTHING but blame and cry and being negative. Why you even play this game?? Pls deinstal the Game and leave it to people who can still enjoy things.
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xriv3uIQ,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-21T04:05:12.777+0000) > > Why not? Because it's pointless, it's time and resources that could've been spent on better (more important) things.
: So I played a game as Support to see if things are as bad as they seem...
Riot be like: We heard people complaining about the lack of vision, so we decided to give support (the role that does the most warding) less gold so they can't even think or buying control wards! This is what you wanted right? Also why did they even need to remove gold gen on support items when they're removing Klepto? If it's because other roles are abusing it set a restriction that it can only be used if you play support. Good thing I barely play Summoner's Rift cuz I can tell these changes will guarantee me a not so fun time.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kaijukitten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=908a0yAm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-18T02:43:30.628+0000) > > Solos, as in one person. Not Solo/Duo. Solo. Uno. One. > > 5 singular played who all queue'd up by themselves (gasp who'da thunk it, there are people who queue up for Solo who are actually Solo!). > > I don't think I'm the one who sucks at math broski. The point is that in ranked, you can only do premades with one additional player. No matter what happens, a premade has to team up with either one or three solo players. It is matchmatically impossible for a ranked team to consist entirely of premade duos. If you want me to show my work, here it is: a premade duo plus a premade duo (which is 2+2) is a total of four players. There is one player slot left (5-4=1). Obviously, that player slot cannot be filled by a duo, as there aren't enough slots remaining (two players cannot fill one slot).
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=908a0yAm,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-18T18:00:06.060+0000) > > The point is that in ranked, you can only do premades with one additional player. No matter what happens, a premade has to team up with either one or three solo players. It is matchmatically impossible for a ranked team to consist entirely of premade duos. > > If you want me to show my work, here it is: a premade duo plus a premade duo (which is 2+2) is a total of four players. There is one player slot left (5-4=1). Obviously, that player slot cannot be filled by a duo, as there aren't enough slots remaining (two players cannot fill one slot). So, again, make Solos/Duos only solo? How are people not understanding this. Makes Solos actually Solo, if people want to play with more people they can play Flex? You could also have Duos "paired" with a trios, if Duos are a thing that must exist in Ranked. In norms it's easy, 2+3=5. Imagine that. Problem solved. People don't seem to understand me. Solos only with Solos. Aka 1+1+1+1+1=5.
Exibir mais

kaijukitten

Nível 95 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão