: Protecting toxic players.
You know, they added a button in the settings to disable team chat. Might be the most useful thing they ever put in this game.
Comentários de Rioters
iBuild (NA)
: That is how it works right now. If you got perma banned, you had multiple warnings before.
Not necessarily. If you are toxic enough (n word, hate speech, etc) you will get permed regardless of priors.
: Yep, i've just had a Bronze 3 player with 11% winrate in my Silver 3 Promos. How is that even possible? How can you even be Bronze 3 with 11% winrate? I'd assume you'd fall to Iron 4 or something. But no, he's in my Silver 3 promos, and ofcourse he's feeding like there's no tomorrow. Riot need to do something about it.
can confirm on the other side. I'm bronze 4 and there's silvers in literally every game I play. Like, can I just wait an extra minute to get players that are my level? seriously.
: League has THE WORST ranked games experience I've ever had.
Last game our top was afk. Game before that our top was yasuo into mundo. I once played mundo top into yasuo, you don't even want to know how bad that was for yasuo. Every now and then I get some team that's hellbent on starting a baron at the absolute worst possible time.
: Riot has repeatedly said that they do not want to create a prisoner's island for these types of people. Negative behavior can also wear down or tilt players that are negative as well. It doesn't make it better simply because they are only effecting other negative players at that point.
? >It doesn't make it better simply because they are only effecting other negative players at that point The alternative is them not being able to play at all. I think if you ask these people whether they'd rather play while surrounded by other toxic people or be banned, many (at least the ones who spent money) would want to play.
: > [{quoted}](name=klin537,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aPhKoyRF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-11T02:16:50.717+0000) > > This would allow toxic people to keep playing but not bother any one else why should RIOT go out of their way to create a special place for people who can't follow the SIMPLE rules of a video game and show no effort to reform?
Forgive me but I made the incorrect assumption that riot was capable of generosity.
: https://na.whatismymmr.com/klin537 Because your MMR is low, you will generally be matched with and against players that aren't very good.
How do you increase mmr? Is it a function of wins/losses or does it have to do with how good you do as an individual?
Comentários de Rioters
: > I thought being jungler meant that you make objective calls. Just because you play the jungler role, doesn't mean you get to call the shots on what the team should or shouldn't be doing.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
i thought that was like, standard etiquette tho since jg has smite
: Account lost with thousands in cash wasted
yeah that's crazy I see "kys" in chat all the time, it's just something people say. Losing an account for that seems a bit harsh.
HORAIZUN (EUW)
: What is the real point of the perma ban?
idk why this has gotten so many downvotes. It's disgusting how the groupthink mentality works on these forums. "He's complainig about a permban" _instadownvote_. Almost as if rioters are spearheading these purges of anti-riot opinions. But more on the point, yeah I really do think there should be more warnings or temp punishments before the perm ban. I think that after the 2 week should be a 4 week, then a 16 week, then 64, and so on. So if you really are repetitively toxic you will be effectively permbanned, but the drastically incrementing times will serve as one steeper warning after another to get the point across that toxicity isn't tolerated. I think it would work.
Comentários de Rioters
pwc2016 (NA)
: Get this "late game champion" bullshit out of here
kayle is getting nerfed. I know what you mean, I've seen kayles dumpster even freaking renektons early, and quinns getting outpoked. Even done both of the above myself. Trust me Riot knows that she's broken and she will be nerfed, dw about it.
: LEBLANC BROKEN
Banshee's veil if you last long enough. Can't really counterplay but you can counterpick. Something like talon or zed to one shot her before she one shots you.
: Can't connect to a game
just happened to me as well. Guessing any minute now this will show up on the exclamation point thing for known bugs, assuming there's a rioter checking these boards.
: pretty sure they have disconnected also, happened to me, and apparently I'm still in this ranked game that I disconnected from 20 minutes ago, the game was at 35 mins already. chances are. everyone d/ced
And riot thought it would be a good idea to make 4 more games at the same time lmao. Interesting though. Glad I can stop worrying about those guys' losing lp.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Kaje (NA)
: Just downloaded this game..
Comentários de Rioters
: I refuse to play TFT
I feel like the only reason they did TFT was to keep ahead of dota. Which shows how money driven they are. Especially with the recent bugs and disconnects that everyone's getting.
: His ult deals 0 damage, in top lane where most ults do a lot of damage And so to survive post 6, his basic abilities need to be overstat for basic abilities, but the problem is that they're overstat pre 6 too because Riot can only comprehend linear scaling
his ult is good mobility, so that he wont need tp. Thus he can take another summ such as heal or ignite which give him a HUGE advantage.
Comentários de Rioters
: Dragon Trainer Quinn?
yasssss that would be awesome i was also thinking project quinn (or any other sci fi themed one)
Comentários de Rioters
: The only thing I have a problem with on karma is her r-q is not dodgeable. That stupid circle cannot be dodged without a mobility spell or just baiting her.
Once i dodged a normal q but my support got hit, so the explosion hits me as well. So annoying
: Ummmm it actually takes a long to get 3 stacks in that time you can cc him then run away. Like poke him he has no good sustain or if you're like Aatrox you just take longer trades with him since you out heal his damage.
if you hit a q, its auto-q-auto if you use your w on minions to proc it its w-q-auto doesnt take long, just a quick combo. They cant really cc you because you have cc of your own.
: How is a person supposed to climb in silver when all the trolls are put there from the start?
: Kayle rework is not fun to play / bad
personally i dont agree that it isnt fun to play. She does get fun late game as long as you didn't feed early. Once you hit 11 you can catch up on farm. Then you get some items and its loads of fun. But I do think you have a point because early game with her is a nightmare and its no fun at all. Whats the point of a champion that is 20 mins of torture and 10 mins of fun? I don't think they should change her at all. Because of her lousy early game, she always was and always will be a niche pick, which is fine. There are plenty of niche champions that are pretty crap in the wrong hands. If you don't like it, play a champion like renekton who has a stronger early game.
: Because he is not op and doesn't win lanes automatically. Like try learning how to play against him like it sounds like you're not even trying to learn. I play vs one yesterday and it was easy.
maybe the guy you played against was bad? I played some tahm and it was brutally overpowered. If you get them to 3 stacks which is pretty much guaranteed with one q that hits, there's nothing they can do. They cant run, because you can swallow them and spit them closer. They can't fight, because you will have them stunned half the time. Even if you gank a tahm, his slow will allow him to get away from your jg.
Comentários de Rioters
: NERF TAHM INTO THE GROUND
yeah i even brought heal to toplane once against a tahm and he still beat me 1v1, just standing there autoing me. And it was a first time tahm too.
: Remove duoQ
how do you know they're duoing? In that video, the second time vi came, aatrox was pretty slow on the follow up. A duo should've done that better. That being said I do hate it when a jg camps a lane.
: yeah sometimes when you choose a second role, you will get it
but sometimes you get it after only waiting such a short period of time that I feel like an option to set that amount of time would be handy
: Nightblue3 banned
I've seen teemo mid work. glhf!
Comentários de Rioters
usul1202 (NA)
: She can make a spear gain momentum as it flies through the air, how is that not magical? (I will take this statement back if they make mecha-nidalee with rocket powered spears)
No, that's due to the way javelins work. You toss it in an arc, so that it flies at a 45 degree angle as far as you can throw it. Once it reaches the apex of it's trajectory it is falling, so the force of gravity begins to affect it, making it go faster the longer it falls (AKA the further it gets). The apex of it's trajectory is her AA range, that's as far as she can throw it before it starts falling, which is why they made it do more damage only after it leaves her AA range. That's why they called it javelin toss instead of spear throw.
Done25 (NA)
: Because it's her primal magic that powers her attacks.
Does it really say that anywhere?
Kalikain (NA)
: Because becoming a panther is magical?
Being able to control flying swords like magneto is also pretty magical but that doesn't mean Irelia should do magic damage. Becoming a panther is magical but there isn't anything magic about clawing or spearing people.
Comentários de Rioters
: honestly, what is it going to take for you to nerf vayne?
i play a lot of vayne so i dont want her nerfed but I agree she is pretty powerful now. Her poke in bot lane is pretty much nonexistent if that helps.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=yan1,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WBGc9EgB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-23T15:51:20.496+0000) > > Piltover and zaun would probably be helping noxus, even if they don't join the war directly. This gives noxus things like chemical weapons and machine guns, which will make them hard to beat. However if they are on the offensive side (invading the desert) they will be at a disadvantage that their weapons may not be able to compensate for, and it would quickly become a war of attrition (think "don't invade Russia in the winter" but instead it's "don't invade shurima in the summer"). Also it's entirely possible that the void might step in, obviously not taking a side but void creatures would catch noxus off guard whereas shurimans have been dealing with them for quite some time. I think that a war between shurima and noxus would end in a stalemate like the current demacia vs noxus tension. I dont think Piltover and Zaun would be helping Noxus. If anything, they would actually help Shurima. Noxus wants to invade them and they know that. If they help Shurima they would get rid of the Noxian threat.
interesting theory but considering that zaun helped noxus in the war against ionia, they already seem like allies. It depends on how confident they are in Shurima, I guess.
: Azir vs Noxus
Piltover and zaun would probably be helping noxus, even if they don't join the war directly. This gives noxus things like chemical weapons and machine guns, which will make them hard to beat. However if they are on the offensive side (invading the desert) they will be at a disadvantage that their weapons may not be able to compensate for, and it would quickly become a war of attrition (think "don't invade Russia in the winter" but instead it's "don't invade shurima in the summer"). Also it's entirely possible that the void might step in, obviously not taking a side but void creatures would catch noxus off guard whereas shurimans have been dealing with them for quite some time. I think that a war between shurima and noxus would end in a stalemate like the current demacia vs noxus tension.
Talh (NA)
: Two Bans Per Player.
Why dont you learn to play yas or lb yourself? Give 'em a taste of their own medicine, so to speak.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why is "ez" "gg ez" and "easy" not bannable?
If you get offended by gg ez's, disable /all chat in your settings. I had one game where I was being flamed by the enemy team, getting called dead weight, and to add injury to insult they beat us. I decided to disable all chat after that and never had to deal with anything like that ever again. Try it, it works.
Exibir mais

klin537

Nível 98 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão