Comentários de Rioters
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=l John l 15 13 l,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EQIqipf3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-17T02:13:02.931+0000) > > Have you ever played top lane against competent players? It's a miserable experience and the role feels terrible right now. This is easily one of the worst seasons to play top lane because you're punished for interacting with the rest of the map to carry. TP gank? lose 2 plates and 2 waves and now the enemy top is 500 gold up on you + has exp advantage. Pick before the enemy top laner? Get counterpicked and don't get to play the game. Pick melee? Get farmed by a klepto abuser for the entire lane phase and come out 400 gold down even if you manage to stay even in cs/exp/not get poked out, which is really hard. Top lane is literally a spectator sport until the winning bot lane rotates and you get either an adc/supp duo shoved down your throat, or you sit bot and farm while your team wins the game 4v4. It's not fun, not engaging, and horrible for carrying in high elo. This literally has nothing to do with the amount of experience in bot lane? All of those problems are based on problems Riot created by introducing a meta that draw mages and massive amounts of ranged characters to top lane. The plates were a horrible idea and caused the game to snowball out of control and specifically punish team play. Again, not affected by bot lane experience levels.
I understand, but I'm entirely disagreeing with your assertion that top lane is good or fun, because it's neither.
Eedat (NA)
: You don't need those two to get full value. You just need a slow or CC lol
Yes, but in terms of actual sticking power, particularly on Singed and Rumble, it's important to buy the Rylais to keep Torment at maximum potential. Singed W is a reasonably high mana cost and cooldown to be used just to proc Torment burn, especially when the grounded debuff is a much more important use case than the slow. In Rumble's case, his E can be difficult to hit on mobile champions, if there are minions around, etc. It's more an issue of reliability than ability, and you can't have your full damage potential reliably as a DoT bruiser without both items.
: "We’re also looking for other small improvements we can make across the item system"
How about we fix the awful AP bruiser itemization as well? Make melee-only AP bruiser items that can be used by Rumble, Singed, Mordekaiser, Sylas, etc. but won't be endlessly abused by Brand and Cassiopeia as well. DoT champs particularly like Singed and Rumble suffer from having really inflexible itemization for damage stats. Singed can't even build magic penetration normally, ffs. And tell me what other combo needs two items to get its full value other than {{item:3116}} and {{item:3151}} ?? You don't get the full Torment passive on your DoT unless you buy a Rylais as well, it's ridiculous. Give us more AP Bruiser/DoT items, please.
Syrile (NA)
: Rito "Logic" 101: Top lane is not strong enough (tell that to the entirety of the game that realizes top lane is in the best spot it has been in ages, if not ever) because of the broken strategies they forced us to use by wrecking mid and bot lane metas.... Oh, I get it, Nerf bot lane and JG more so Top laners feel more important. Wait... what?
Have you ever played top lane against competent players? It's a miserable experience and the role feels terrible right now. This is easily one of the worst seasons to play top lane because you're punished for interacting with the rest of the map to carry. TP gank? lose 2 plates and 2 waves and now the enemy top is 500 gold up on you + has exp advantage. Pick before the enemy top laner? Get counterpicked and don't get to play the game. Pick melee? Get farmed by a klepto abuser for the entire lane phase and come out 400 gold down even if you manage to stay even in cs/exp/not get poked out, which is really hard. Top lane is literally a spectator sport until the winning bot lane rotates and you get either an adc/supp duo shoved down your throat, or you sit bot and farm while your team wins the game 4v4. It's not fun, not engaging, and horrible for carrying in high elo.
: Proof That Trolls Decide Games
The Garen was level 263, I really doubt he’s smurfing. Garen vs Riven is just a good matchup for Garen. I can’t see what Riven was doing during the game, so I can’t tell if it’s inting or just a bad game. In your elo though, odds are you’ll never see that riven ever again.
: Made it to Silver 1 for the 6th time
Silver is just a very coinflippy elo in general. There’s such a massive skill gap between individual players that I find whenever I play there, the games are usually decided by which team has the biggest ape. If you genuinely belong in gold, just keep playing. The games will be one-sided, win or lose, but that doesn’t mean you’re done climbing if you’re still winning games.
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=swRqEuAA,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-10-08T05:55:15.016+0000) > > The champ with a movable windwall and easier set up than yasuo is permabanned?!? no fucking way! > > Pick Kennen top into any melee tops you see this week. Just play it for a week or 2 and let me know how it goes. > > Ranged tops like {{champion:69}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:8}} aren't really rare > > Vayne top is incredibly OP, the problem is that your team has to coordinate for a lack of a top lane tank or mage, meaning your jungler or support HAS to fill these roles. And this is solo queue we're talking about. Or pray your jungler can gank her early, but again, NA solo queue. Let me just look up playrate in diamond for top lane. At 10th {{champion:10}} 13th {{champion:8}} 18th {{champion:85}} 20th {{champion:150}} 22th {{champion:13}} 24th {{champion:17}} 28th {{champion:6}} 30th {{champion:126}} 34th {{champion:133}} 39th {{champion:67}} 40th {{champion:74}} And that's it meaning YES THEY'RE RARE especially two of the champions you list don't even show up when I look up playrate. Also keep in mind that having a playrate in 20th or lower means it less then 4%. So you're telling me seeing champions that have there normal fucking playrates which aren't high is somehow is not rare lol. Vanye top sucks basically every top can easily kill her and he just dies in to every single jg gank. Maybe you should go and play range tops since you clearly don't understand they aren't op.
I feel like you’re not understanding how dominant ranged top laners are. I don’t mean to be condescending, but I understand that you main jungle and currently play in an elo where micro isn’t usually well developed, so you probably haven’t personally experienced a competent ranged top lane player. It’s extremely oppressive and cancerous beyond anything you’d see in the jungle.
: The war between Ranged top and Melee Top
Top lane melee vs ranged right now is getting punished for farming because farming is all you really can do, most ranged top lane champions are hard to close the gap on to take a sustained fight. You get farmed for 400 free klepto gold + turret plates early because of range disadvantage, which is really fun. Yeah, if you do get on top of ranged top laners as a melee bruiser/fighter you’ll outdamage them, but getting to the point where you can trap them in a sustained all-in is difficult. {{champion:8}} phase rush and pool away if you want to fight. {{champion:17}} hope you like getting kited through a minefied of shrooms and blinded if you do get to him. {{champion:85}} will just stun you and E away from any trade you attempt.{{champion:518}} I don’t see her much any more thank god but you just get snared if you even attempt to trade and she mitigates a lot of all in damage with her shield. It just feels so bad to play against
: "I want to smurf and stomp, but when other people do it and beat me I get mad" TBH thats the best part about smurfing, you get to destroy all the other smurfs that have lower elo mains and they visibily mald in all chat.
My account was banned after it was compromised (my fault, left it logged in on someone else’s pc), so I ended up having to start a new account. Believe me, if I could’ve just started from where I was at and not slog through the clown fiesta, I would’ve.
Comentários de Rioters
Teh Song (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=VBk5ZJEk,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-07-04T13:00:43.752+0000) > > I guess poker isn't competitive then since card draws are RNG... You said that sarcastically but your words are correct. Poker is a deception game, like Secret Hitler. There is no skill or competitive aspect with the game itself, nor with any other game of chance. The competition is all in the mind game of figuring out who's bluffing. TFT doesn't have that, so it's even worse off.
I’m assuming you don’t play poker if you actually believe this. Poker is highly skill-based, and luck doesn’t matter nearly as much as you’d think. Bluffing is only a very small portion of the game. Understanding of probability/expected value, your decision making process, and betting strategy all matter significantly more than any luck or above-average bluffing ability.
Comentários de Rioters
jreezy (NA)
: Ranked in silver is the worst experience
Currently had to make a new account, formerly diamond player for the last 3 seasons. Some thoughts on silver from my games so far: * Bad teammates happen with roughly the same frequency as in diamond, but the baddies die A LOT MORE. In diamond, 10 deaths by 15 minutes is practically unheard of, but in silver it seems to happen every other game. * Silver players aren’t nearly as bad mechanically as I remembered. Sure, you have the occasional whiff but I’m not sure whether my memory is just biased or of lower elo players have started to catch up. * A lot of people make stupid decisions in champ select and in-game. Look buddy, I know you really want to play Yasuo, but you have a 32% winrate on him and you’re picking us into a horrible comp. Please, just cut your losses and pick Annie or something. * Itemization is really, really weird. Specifically bruisers/tanks itemizing resists tend to go to either extreme of all armor or all magic resist, even against a team comp with balanced damage. * A lot of junglers have really inefficient pathing. In diamond I can generally guess where the enemy jungler will be based on what the optimal pathing should be. In silver, I dunno what they’re doing all game, but there seems to be no pattern to jungle pathing after the first clear, just a bunch of aimless wandering between ganks.
: I'd like to see some Rioters play with/against certain champions in the game on stream
Riot Laslow streams a lot of Singed gameplay, although he’s a network engineer iirc and not on the game design/balance team. Unfortunately Singed is in a pretty bad spot right now, so I kinda wish they’d talk to him or any of the other Singed streamers about some minor QoL changes that should be easy enough to implement.

l John l 15 13 l

Nível 99 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão