Comentários de Rioters
AntiSJW (NA)
: I don't think silvers should be place with plat or bronze with gold especially when its not equally distributed across both teams "Lets make positional ranks before addressing anything else" gj rito
I am fine with positional matchmaking honestly if they fix this getting in a team with people who are 2 ranks below you or 2 ranks above you bs. The new provisional ranking they introduced is probably the culprit.
Comentários de Rioters
DUDE BRO (NA)
: My only problem with it is that the clone runs faster than Neeko. It should be obvious she used her clone, it should not be obvious which IS the clone.
The one running away from me is usually the real neeko, just like the shaco that's behind the other one is usually the real shaco ;)
: > Because you are better than you think and those silvers are worse than what their ranks require.
I don't see a mention of MMR anywhere. Are you seeing things I don't? Don't object to something for the sake of objecting. All that statement is saying is that he is more skilled than he thinks he is and it doesn't matter that he is matched against higher ranked players because those players are boosted apes anyways. I don't base this on MMRs. I base it on my experience with boosted apes from bronze to platinum.
: I'm sorry but what information are you basing this on? MMR is private. We really do not know how matchmaking works. There are many possible matchmaking scenarios where OP would be placed in that game.
What does any of the things I said have anything to do with MMR?
GigglesO (NA)
: Because it can. That isn't an exaggeration. It can match an iron tier with a challenger. If both would have challenger MMR. Also I misread something you stated. >No one with challenger MMR and in the healthy state of mind would intentionally try to stay below challenger to get matched with Irons The iron would actually be placed in the challenger game. Not the other way around. If you dodge enough games LP wise you can get demoted and stay at the bottom of iron tier while still gaining MMR.
How in the hell would an iron tier player have challenger MMR??? Are you hearing yourself? This is getting ridiculous now. You can believe in whatever you want. An iron will never be in the same game with a challenger, unless the challenger intentionally deranks/stays below their elo for absolutely no sane reason. Period.
: Saying "ez" should be an instant 14 days chat ban
What will we do then when it was ez? I say "ez" to state a fact, just like I call someone a "feeder" when they feed. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Zeus xD (EUNE)
: Diamond guardian Taric
I am fine with it if it means I can get to Diamond when I buy this skin. Pay to win!
Warp0 (EUNE)
: Thresh
Thresh has 50+% win rate in any rank above silver. He is in a very healthy state right now, despite the ridiculously high ban rate in high elos. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/thresh/silver
GigglesO (NA)
: Just because I exaggerate doesn’t mean it isn’t conditionally true.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BOAErQ1l,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T17:56:30.533+0000) > > ... conditionally true. What does that mean? Truth is not conditional on anything. What you mean is "speculation". You are speculating that such thing can happen. It hasn't happened, that's what truth is. Yes, you exaggerate, that's why it is a hyperbole statement when you say: "MMR system can match an Iron with a Challenger."
: I need to escape from silver
Then play what you enjoy and don't worry about your rank. If you worry about your rank too much, you won't enjoy playing, regardless of your role. Playing to win and playing to have fun are not usually the same thing. On a side note, in your elo, the best skill you can probably develop is learning how to get carried (AKA not feeding like a boosted ape). You don't have to carry every game. Sometimes, you can just sit and enjoy someone else doing the work.
GigglesO (NA)
: There was a guy that I saw a post about. He was diamond 1 MMR but intentionally dodged every promo game to stay bronze 5. Riot places you by MMR not by Division/LP. I did not lie. Riot will if need be place an Iron4 against a challenger of the MMRs line up and riot thinks both teams have a 50% chance of winning. Edit: >While we know some matches may feel like stomps, we do try to make sure all teams have a 50 +/-1% chance of victory using all the information we have They match players solely off of MMR and not Lp/Divisions. Your MMR moves much faster than your LP rank. So if you are winning a lot it will give you progressively more difficult opponents. As I previously stated you have to be exceptionally good/bad to move ranks. Trust me you can play against gold players and maintain Diamond as long as you have a 50% win rate.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BOAErQ1l,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T15:46:55.568+0000) > > There was a guy that I saw a post about. He was diamond 1 MMR but intentionally dodged every promo game to stay bronze 5. Riot places you by MMR not by Division/LP. > > I did not lie. Riot will if need be place an Iron4 against a challenger of the MMRs line up and riot thinks both teams have a 50% chance of winning. > > Edit: > > They match players solely off of MMR and not Lp/Divisions. Your MMR moves much faster than your LP rank. So if you are winning a lot it will give you progressively more difficult opponents. > > As I previously stated you have to be exceptionally good/bad to move ranks. > > Trust me you can play against gold players and maintain Diamond as long as you have a 50% win rate. Gold vs Diamond is not the same as Iron vs. Challenger. No one with challenger MMR and in the healthy state of mind would intentionally try to stay below challenger to get matched with Irons. I am repeating this again: Show me a single game, where a challenger MMR was matched with Iron MMR. I am not talking about ranks, I am talking abour MMRs as well.
: Your positional matchmaking is garbage
Because you are better than you think and those silvers are worse than what their ranks require. They are coming down and you are going up in skill. The more you play with better players, the better you get. That's what "climbing" is. You don't learn by playing with players at the same skill level as yours. You learn by playing with better players and getting to their skill level in time.
GigglesO (NA)
: League tries to make every game have a 50% chance of winning. Yes this does mean riot will place an Iron 4 against a challenger if it sees fit. It does basically try and force a 50% win rate. You have to be exceptionally bad or good to demote/climb.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BOAErQ1l,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-04T14:58:24.528+0000) > > Yes this does mean riot will place an Iron 4 against a challenger if it sees fit. > This could not be farther from the truth. Show me one game in ranked this actually happened. Stop this hyperbole nonsense boards are known for.
: What do you call a Kha'Zix jumping in a 1v5?
: I need to escape from silver
If you are that bad, you ought to be staying in silver. No offense, but not everyone is mean to climb. That being said, the easiest way to climb out of silver is to main support and carry your adc by getting them fed. I got out of silver by spamming blitzcrank and thresh, because silver players suck at dodging skillshots.
: (GAMEPLAY) Rek'Sai + Nunu & Willump: Unburrow knockup on Snowball causes N&W to disappear
It seems to work as intended. Void consumes N&W and then spits back whatever is left. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Comentários de Rioters
Morgentau (EUW)
: Need Help: Addicted to Riven
Sadomasochism | \ ˌsā-(ˌ)dō-ˈma-sə-ˌki-zəm: The derivation of sexual gratification from the infliction of physical pain or humiliation either on another person or on oneself. You are onto something here. Keep it up.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: Never again a Yasuo in my ranked game!
The moment the Yasuo shitposts stop is when you start climbing higher than low gold.
: Skill should always be a part of the equation. I think skill should ultimately matter more than counterpick. This honestly is the case much of the time, but not always... especially with flavor of the patch overpowered champs that need a nerf. Like back when ekko was meta toplaner and pick or ban in lcs... ekko could miss half his abilities, not even proc his passive, and out-trade an early game champ that properly landed their full combo. This would be an example where skill SHOULD have made up for the stronger power of ekko and given the early game champ a winning trade vs ekko but did not. But all things being even in execution, skill, etc. then yeah a counterpick should win because it's a counterpick.
> [{quoted}](name=woodvsmurph,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VFb62ycE,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-02-01T20:36:09.626+0000) > > Skill should always be a part of the equation. I think skill should ultimately matter more than counterpick. This honestly is the case much of the time, but not always... especially with flavor of the patch overpowered champs that need a nerf. > > Like back when ekko was meta toplaner and pick or ban in lcs... ekko could miss half his abilities, not even proc his passive, and out-trade an early game champ that properly landed their full combo. This would be an example where skill SHOULD have made up for the stronger power of ekko and given the early game champ a winning trade vs ekko but did not. > But all things being even in execution, skill, etc. then yeah a counterpick should win because it's a counterpick. Missing half of his abilities means he misses 2 out of 4 abilities, 1 of which is a dash and the other his ult. So, what you are claiming here is that he would miss his Q and his W, also miss his auto attacks (because that's the only way he can fail to proc his passive) and still out trade a champion. Then, you are either a baboon playing this game or you are exaggerating the situation out of proportion. I am going with the first option here.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=DeepSeaDiverDave,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xvxuj3k4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-01T13:04:03.029+0000) > > I quit tattletailing on people once I moved on from 1st grade to 2nd grade. I always find it hilarious when people over the age of 10 feel the need to go tell on someone. Toughen up buttercup. Put them on ignore and move on. Every time you report someone it just puts another feather in your bitch hat. You sure sound like you are over the age of 10, barely....
xMarkxz (NA)
: Same thing happened to me. Are they going to fix it because I want my ranked rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=xMarkxz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Qsinuuy9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-27T01:06:41.932+0000) > > Same thing happened to me. Are they going to fix it because I want my ranked rewards. I don't know. I am not sure if it's intended or actually a bug. I am not even sure if they know it.
Comentários de Rioters
: I'd have given you a chat restriction if I was hand reviewing this case (which is what the system gave you). The enemy top laner said 'open top' and gave you kills, which is not ok. The enemy team said to report top for giving up. Even if they got their attitude together and continued to play, of course a statement like that is going to tilt the team. Then you go on a tirade of chat (64 lines in game) .. and 42 lines in post-game where you stick around to call them morons and wish bans upon them. Arguing with teammates/enemies is not the purpose of chat. I would have muted you after a few comments. It would have been impossible to coordinate with the team over your chatter.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ExygQgiE,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2018-03-12T23:18:49.816+0000) > > I'd have given you a chat restriction if I was hand reviewing this case (which is what the system gave you). > > The top laner said 'open top' and gives up on the team, which is not ok. Then they say to report top for giving up. Even if they got their attitude together and continued to play, of course a statement like that is going to tilt the team. Then you go on a tirade of chat (64 lines in game) .. and 42 lines in post-game where you stick around to call them morons and wish bans upon them. > > Arguing with teammates is not the purpose of chat. I would have muted you after a few comments. It would have been impossible to coordinate with the team over your chatter. Reading this thread made me thing of something that many people forgot existed in the past: Honoring players on the opposing team. Why did Riot get rid of that feature? If that was brought back, honors we receive from opponents can (and should) be coded into the punishment algorithm to counter balance bogus reports we might receive from team mates, which lets admit happens very often. An honor from an opponent should carry more weight than a report from a teammate.
Comentários de Rioters
: Ranked down?
Same here. Only blind and draft showing up.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I dont want to be rude, but its not a good idea to balance around low elo. If Riot did then we would have to nerf yi and darius every other patch even if they are unplayable already in lets say plat+.
My argument is not about low elo. I am talking numbers here. Fleetwork negates the trade-off between sustain and burst for adcs for 0 gold. Pro players don't put themselves in situations where that trade-off might be important, but for majority of players that trade-off should mean something. If people on boards argue that adcs should be about "sustained" damage (which we don't have right now), fleetwork might be one of the places to look at. That's all I am saying. It is pretty annoying to burst an adc to 15-20% hp, just to see them heal all that damage back up in 3-4 critical strikes.
: If it is the problem, then why do probably more adcs use spellbook in proplay?
Are the majority of players professional? 90% of ADCs I play against in low gold elo use fleetwork. Pretty sure they are not pros.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=leagueofturds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NAeMVgiy,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-02-02T14:32:27.839+0000) > > Are you seriously complaining about Ahri? She has one of the longest range aoe abilities in game, mobility, decent sustain to hit lvl 6 earlier than her opponent, long range cc and a mobility spell that gives her 3 dashes in such a quick succession that even Kassadin would be pissed off about it. If anything, Ahri has an overloaded kit. Too safe in lane and too safe in team fights with a strong frontline. Just because you can’t hit your skill shots doesn’t mean a champion is weak. Ahri is an absolute lane bully early game if you have decent skill. I mean i had something like a 68% win rate on her last season. I think i know how to play her. I can hit those charms on high priority targets in teamfights late game and win games. That doesn't mean she doesn't feel like crap to play though. Literally hitting 10 double sided Qs in a row in Lane and still not having kill pressure. Feels great. It's also why I'm not asking for outright buffs. I don't think she's weak, just feels bad for both herself and opponents. I want her healthier, not necessarily stronger. More risk, more opportunity.
> [{quoted}](name=ValyrianBlade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NAeMVgiy,comment-id=00130001,timestamp=2018-02-02T18:36:12.544+0000) > > More risk, more opportunity. Is this healthier design? That sure sounds like Yasuo to me.
: Can we nerf ahri's safety/consistency to give her damage that does more than tickle
Are you seriously complaining about Ahri? She has one of the longest range aoe abilities in game, mobility, decent sustain to hit lvl 6 earlier than her opponent, long range cc and a mobility spell that gives her 3 dashes in such a quick succession that even Kassadin would be pissed off about it. If anything, Ahri has an overloaded kit. Too safe in lane and too safe in team fights with a strong frontline. Just because you can’t hit your skill shots doesn’t mean a champion is weak. Ahri is an absolute lane bully early game if you have decent skill.
nelogis (EUW)
: How to design your own CertainlyT champion 101, THE POST!
Champ: CertainlyT Role: Fill Passive: Ignores player feedback. Also, generates thick skin as he casts abilities or moves around boards Q: Goes invisible for an indefinite (RNG) amount of time. When he comes out of the shadows he strikes with unprecedented ferocity doing 50/60/70/80/90% brain damage to the summoner. W: While invisible, CertainlyT can extend its time for another indefinite (RNG) amount of time and there is a 4/3/2/1/0% chance that board members will enjoy his design decisions while he is invisible on boards. E: CertainlyT moves with incredible speed. He gains 50/60/70/80/90% extra movement speed at his job. He moves so quickly that its impossible to end his job. R: CertainlyT summons one of his champs in real life to fight for him. This summoned champ is fully build, consumed the appropriate elixir, but still hasn't upgraded their trinket. It lasts.....you guessed it...an indefinite amount of time.
: > [{quoted}](name=leagueofturds,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=fEFqxqMH,comment-id=0001000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T21:36:02.864+0000) > > The fact that you are defining the money he put in the game as “lost”, but then going around and calling the money you have put in as “investment” is a clear indicator of your analytical prowess. You just contradicted yourself. If he put in $100 and only got $50 then he lost money. His experience isn't everyone's though. You're not going to pull a fast one on me, and judging by the downvotes, no one is buying your "argument." Give it up, bro. You're not going to convince people that words don't mean what they mean.
Not trying to pull a fast one buddy. Your words: “Money already lost isn't something you should factor in.” You defined that hypothetical $100 as lost money in order to dismiss that example. Also, don’t give a rat’s ass about downvotes. If I relied on board members’ opinion on my thinking, my PhD would have taken much longer than it did. If that’s your baseline for deciding if something is correct or not, then that’s your problem not mine.
: > [{quoted}](name=leagueofturds,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=fEFqxqMH,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T21:16:52.174+0000) > > The only thing that is made up here is your presumptions. My friend sold his account for much less than what he spent on it. When I asked about why he did that, he simply said it was better than nothing. As I clearly indicated in my argument, unless you are playing this game as your job (pro player, streamer, account farmer, etc.) the time you spent is not time invested, but time consumed. Well if that's your argument then this is about a sunk-cost fallacy. Your friend was right as far as money goes. Money already lost isn't something you should factor in. I don't have any intention of selling my account. But I still make an investment in it. It's the biggest deterrent for me against smurfing.
The fact that you are defining the money he put in the game as “lost”, but then going around and calling the money you have put in as “investment” is a clear indicator of your analytical prowess. You just contradicted yourself.
ChuShoe (NA)
: what's the point of even debating this here? Oh boy, rioter used the wrong word (he didn't by the way), better give him trouble for absolutely no reason (by the way, the rest of us understood what he was saying PERFECTLY fine).
Aha, finally someone smart enough asked this. The reason is that Riot shouldn’t give people the illusion that they are doing something useful by putting their time and/or money into this game. It’s synonymous to car dealers advertising buying a car as an investment. It is not. There can’t be an investment that doesn’t create value. Young people play this game and I don’t want them to think they are “investing” their time in this game. They are consuming their time. Whether it’s worth consuming time on is a personal decision.
: > [{quoted}](name=leagueofturds,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=fEFqxqMH,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2018-01-30T20:09:45.151+0000) > > Appreciating value still doesn’t mean you have a return from it. If you spend $100 on an account (not including the value of the tile you spent) and can sell it for a meer $50, then you have negative return. Who would “invest” in something with negative return? May be English majors do.... You made up a fake scenario, and act like this is a universal fact. I don't know how stupid the people you usually argue with are, but I'm not them. Come back to me when you want to do more than win a strawman argument.
The only thing that is made up here is your presumptions. My friend sold his account for much less than what he spent on it. When I asked about why he did that, he simply said it was better than nothing. As I clearly indicated in my argument, unless you are playing this game as your job (pro player, streamer, account farmer, etc.) the time you spent is not time invested, but time consumed.
: > [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=fEFqxqMH,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-30T19:55:32.137+0000) > > If no one is talking about money, what kind of profit were you talking about? You sure make it sound like the only return that is worth while is money, which makes any other kind of investment irrelevant. You also talk about productivity in terms of a job. I'm not going to ignore what you said after that part, but it does put what you're saying in a very money focused light for me. > > I take a very enjoyment focused stance on this. It's not enough to just be productive, you have to enjoy yourself sometimes as well. The two can go hand in hand, but often don't, so finding a non-productive hobby to help release stress can be productive in a round about way. None of us get out of life alive, so spending some time not producing anything of physical value can be very valuable, if that makes sense. > > How do you view reading fiction? A well written story can get you to see things from impossible viewpoints and force you to ask difficult questions you never would have thought of otherwise. They can add to who you are as a person, but are not inherently productive. Reading a story doesn't produce anything for you, yet it can be well worth the time spent. > > I'm not sure I'd be able to make a counter argument here, because even your suggestion seems alien to me. You and I think nothing alike, and while that's not a bad thing it doesn't really help our conversation. I think we are getting a little into the weeds on definition of investment :) The takeaway is we have spent hundreds of hours or more playing a game and unlocking content (I for one have played since S3 and lost track of the time i've spent), not to mention actual dollars spent. Losing that account is painful and understandably we would want it back ASAP. This helps us help you guys if the worse happens!
No, I totally agree with protecting something you personally value dearly. I am simply pointing out that that’s not called “investment” as far as the economic meaning of investment goes. Thank you for your efforts.
: > Playing league, spending money on skins, spending time in this game is not an investment unless you are doing it to farm accounts and then sell it for profit. If no one is talking about money, what kind of profit were you talking about? You sure make it sound like the only return that is worth while is money, which makes any other kind of investment irrelevant. You also talk about productivity in terms of a job. I'm not going to ignore what you said after that part, but it does put what you're saying in a very money focused light for me. I take a very enjoyment focused stance on this. It's not enough to just be productive, you have to enjoy yourself sometimes as well. The two can go hand in hand, but often don't, so finding a non-productive hobby to help release stress can be productive in a round about way. None of us get out of life alive, so spending some time not producing anything of physical value can be very valuable, if that makes sense. How do you view reading fiction? A well written story can get you to see things from impossible viewpoints and force you to ask difficult questions you never would have thought of otherwise. They can add to who you are as a person, but are not inherently productive. Reading a story doesn't produce anything for you, yet it can be well worth the time spent. I'm not sure I'd be able to make a counter argument here, because even your suggestion seems alien to me. You and I think nothing alike, and while that's not a bad thing it doesn't really help our conversation.
Profit in terms of real value, not monetary value, or what Marx calls “surplus value”. Productivity is also like isolated from monetary values, it’s merely looking at actual quantity of products.
: > [{quoted}](name=leagueofturds,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=fEFqxqMH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-30T18:28:15.236+0000) > > Why would you call “buying skins” an investment? It’s a consumption. Investments can be sold for a higher value. Investments have returns. Do skins, or any money you spend on this game have any return to them? No. It’s a consumption. New to English, huh? You're appreciating the value of your account. In other words, an account with 75 champs and 75 skins is worth more than an account with 60 skins. You invest your time in things, but you can't sell that time for a higher value. If you have any other language questions, feel free to hit me up in game. I have a degree in the language.
Appreciating value still doesn’t mean you have a return from it. If you spend $100 on an account (not including the value of the tile you spent) and can sell it for a meer $50, then you have negative return. Who would “invest” in something with negative return? May be English majors do....
: Just because a concept originated in a particular field doesn't mean it can only be applied to that field. > The time you "invested" in the game is actually the time you "consumed" If you get nothing out of it then yes. If you do get something you personally value then no, it was an investment. Money is only one form of return.
No one is talking about money, did I even mention anything related to money? I am talking about production of actual things, regardless of their monetary worth. The time you spent in this game produces nothing. If you are going to make a counter argument, let me help you with that and suggest that you might argue playing league increases your productivity in your job (which also applies to other leisurely activity). However, that's a very subjective and hard to measure relationship. Given the fact that a lot of people report how their life progressed after they quit playing league, I am guessing playing league doesn't really make you more productive. P.S. I also heard some people beat depression and other personal issues thanks to the league, so there is a gray area there.
: "Investment" isn't just about money. You invest something you have and get a return that is valuable to you, but it doesn't have to be money. I haven't put much money into League, but I have invested quite a bit of time, and as a result I can play it decently well. Playing it well, and being able to understand the mechanics behind the game as I play, brings me enjoyment as a return for my time. Consumption has no return and is there to fill a void rather than give you something in the long term that is meaningful. It comes down to the individual to decide whether something is a consumption or an investment, particularly when it comes to visual changes to League. Skins, particularly ones with additional effects, can bring extra enjoyment to the game.
Consumption and investment are economic concepts, it's not something you can subjectively analyze. Every consumption we make still gives us something, called "utility" (or "happiness" if you will). The time you "invested" in the game is actually the time you "consumed", just like watching an NFL game. There is absolutely nothing productive about either watching an NFL game or playing league of legends, therefore neither of them can be "investment". It's not up to the individual to decide what is consumption or not, it is the nature of spending that determines that. Playing league, spending money on skins, spending time in this game is not an investment unless you are doing it to farm accounts and then sell it for profit.
: I don't feel consumption suffices either. That implies a short-term non-reusable benefit.
It's under "durable goods". It's a consumption category, just like buying a car, microwave, etc. Here: https://www.bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cfm?reqid=19&step=2#reqid=19&step=3&isuri=1&1921=survey&1903=35 P.S. I don't get the downvotes for a factual statement. I guess people who play this game rather illusion themselves as if they are "investing" in this game.
Marowe (NA)
: In-client email verification
Why would you call “buying skins” an investment? It’s a consumption. Investments can be sold for a higher value. Investments have returns. Do skins, or any money you spend on this game have any return to them? No. It’s a consumption.
Prized (NA)
: It was actually perfectly timed. As soon as she landed the charm snapped onto her.
I am guessing (because i can't pause the gif to see the exact time she lands), your charm was on her a split second before she landed. If its a matter of miliseconds, your eye wouldn't notice it, but the code would. I am not defending Riot or anything, simply suggesting a possible explanation. I have been on the receiving end of Ahri's busted hitboxes many times, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a bug.
Prized (NA)
: Ahri Charm Smoothly Went Through Anivia... It missed?
This might be intended. Your charm hits her when she is stunned and airborne. I can see why she is not charmed when she was already stunned. A great example of not timing your cc wisely.
Exibir mais

leagueofturds

Nível 235 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão