: im not sad cause eu lost, im sad because...
G2 looked poor for a long time, against Fanatic and Damwon they barely won. Damwon could have beat them easy if they didnt make macro mistakes
: Late to say anything, but I don't like new ASole W
I agree that I liked the old asol better. But, the W being changed has made him manage his mana way better, so it is pretty hard to run out of mana now. He can play really good in the jungle and double leash camps if you know how like shaco, and his numbers are strong.
Vonyalo (EUW)
: I've decided to go back to ARAM for awhile
The crazy thing is that ARAM has less AFK’s even though remakes are not possible in it. The ARAM community can do the dunk style endings and prolong games I guess which is annoying if you are losing hard, and some games are determined by team comp alittle, but the ARAM community is far more skilled then the summoners rift community due to increased teamfighting skills.
Comentários de Rioters
: Camera randomly locking EVERYTIME since last patch
It is probably an anticheat FEATURE! Stop complaining
Nagake (EUNE)
: Perma banned for a single insult while being the one that was insulted all game
You said the word "report" multiple times and the automated system banned you for that after enough people reported you I think.
Keiaga (NA)
: His jungle winrate is abysmal compared to his midlane winrate.
At the risk of being downvoted again, I will argue that his jungling requires a lot of knowledge/practice to do multiple camps at once. He is really powerful right now, you have zero mana issues and can solo gromp and blue. The ganks he can do are risky and sporadic, but really hard to avoid as well with the e making your stun massive. I agree it is totally different from the old asol, which is why people are mad, but his numbers are so overtuned right now he is not a “weak” champ by any means.
Keiaga (NA)
: this is definitely ironic.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lWzA3IQJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T03:06:17.868+0000) > > this is definitely ironic. Well his E being removed would only be partially given back in base stats. Let's be real, Master Yi can only thrive when he has champions like Morgana on his team to help with CC. He is a strong champ in some matchups, but in this oneshot meta Master Yi has a hard time getting close enough to use his autoattack if the enemy team is of a pro caliber.
: Kaleidostone
Well, I think that having glacial augment randomly could surprise people. It also would make it so sometimes you could get sustain randomly, or sometimes be ready to fight with electrocute.
Comentários de Rioters
: Revert Asol
They maded him a jungler, that is all.
: [Gameplay Update] Aurelion Sol, The Star Forger
If you want more players to play him do something like this Revert to original Every time Sol hits a Q he gains a banshees veil type effect Change his champion from a dragon to a human, add like 40-60 ap damage to stars Add 400 health, make his ult global Make his E a kat like teleport on ally target Make his stars silence people and send them to the star realm if they hit 3 times consecutively where they have to fight an AI controlled doombot Zoey to get out
: > [{quoted}](name=lolenforcer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jF02qtzw,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T13:35:21.058+0000) > > I mean I am sure it is rough for the ADC if they are not cait/jinx I am not denying that. Personally I do not actively take others camps or CS unless they died or are AFK or I need like 2 exp to level up. But also I would steal the enemies blue buff or red buff and not feel bad about it. > > Anyways I think it can also depend on teamcomp. If I get an all AD team I dont feel bad playing Aurelian Sol or Karthus top. The enemy doesnt expect the lane matchup as well and it wont be familar to them. > > I do understand Riot wants competitive games. Unfortunately due to balance decisions they made (and most of this was in the past during the beginning of the bounty system) in low elo you could get more gold by dying first if first blood was given by another lane already and THEN killing your enemy, because of the bounty system. Gold funnel has always been a thing with champs like Yi. Gold per 5 and then the current gold and jungle items which are now alittle more gated have always been strong. Smite is a strong spell just for dragon and baron steals and it also allows you to buy a great item for cheap if you are a support. They made the bounty system to “help” comebacks and “help” less payoffs. I think a support that roams into the jungle and steals enemy camps is fine, and ivern taking his own red for his ADC and him is chill too I think as long as your own jungler knows and can take the enemies red first or during that time. The point is that the mentality in this game has grown more and more linear because of actual trolls, it is not none metas peoples fault that ADCs have had bad experiences in the past with supports. I would actually say of all roles ADCs understand the game the least. Junglers and Supports have to know what they are doing because they have to interact with people more. ADCs view supports as some kind of personal slave when in reality they are supporting the whole team not just them. Here is the difference between what ur saying and bubrac's situation. You are playing ur role like ur supposed to, you are communicating, he never did that
I am not going to pretend I have watched all of his games from start to finish. I know what he does probably does get on peoples nerves and can be super annoying. I did watch the game in question though. But here is the thing. Riot bans on chat. So if you are doing none meta things, you must protect your account by not talking. God forbid you say a word that is on the automated ban list.
: > [{quoted}](name=lolenforcer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jF02qtzw,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-09-07T04:32:13.961+0000) > > Hey man, > > I too have been banned for none meta strategies relating to bot lane. What a lot of people don't understand is that pretty much any champion can be played anywhere barring extreme stuff like Fiddlesticks jungle since scuttlecrab is hard to kill now. > > I loved Kled Jungle before he was strong the last few patches, I played a lot of Aftershock Sol before his rework, I played counterjungler support Ivern. I got banned for playing Gangplank bot on this account, I did do bad but I did try and won the game. This community cannot tolerate none meta strategies and is not willing to test them in solo/dou que for multiple reasons. I also played a ton of Leblanc Support and Brand Jungle back in the day. I cannot say I blame people for dodging if I lock in these things, but if they don’t and we get into a game I expect people to not AFK at a bare minimum and not constantly verbally abuse me because I am not picking one of the top six on u.gg. Why do you think people do not communicate their strategy in chat riot? I wonder what the reason could be? > > I think riot bans none meta things because they are a threat to the LCS with certain cheese strategies and expose the glaring problems with balance in this game. With damage so high now and the adjustments to the bounty system, support gold items, and jungle items, I will admit they have managed to make more linear gameplay where you cant do as much crazy stuff as you could before. Oh also the runes reforged system, that took a ton of customization from the game too. > > Anyways your teemo strategy is interesting (although now that it is famous it might not work as good as before) and i think it is very sad that high level players cry about it. {{champion:17}} Did u go gp bot, then take ur jg's camps, or did u go mid and soak xp? Cuz that is the difference between them, nb3 does off meta sht and actually plays his role ( securing drags, ganking, farming in jg, vision, etc). Nubrac just becomes a ward either mid or top and soaks xp and throwing out an aa or two to prevent enemy from csing, but in the process leaves his adc to get destoryed bot 3v1.
I mean I am sure it is rough for the ADC if they are not cait/jinx I am not denying that. Personally I do not actively take others camps or CS unless they died or are AFK or I need like 2 exp to level up. But also I would steal the enemies blue buff or red buff and not feel bad about it. Anyways I think it can also depend on teamcomp. If I get an all AD team I dont feel bad playing Aurelian Sol or Karthus top. The enemy doesnt expect the lane matchup as well and it wont be familar to them. I do understand Riot wants competitive games. Unfortunately due to balance decisions they made (and most of this was in the past during the beginning of the bounty system) in low elo you could get more gold by dying first if first blood was given by another lane already and THEN killing your enemy, because of the bounty system. Gold funnel has always been a thing with champs like Yi. Gold per 5 and then the current gold and jungle items which are now alittle more gated have always been strong. Smite is a strong spell just for dragon and baron steals and it also allows you to buy a great item for cheap if you are a support. They made the bounty system to “help” comebacks and “help” less payoffs. I think a support that roams into the jungle and steals enemy camps is fine, and ivern taking his own red for his ADC and him is chill too I think as long as your own jungler knows and can take the enemies red first or during that time. The point is that the mentality in this game has grown more and more linear because of actual trolls, it is not none metas peoples fault that ADCs have had bad experiences in the past with supports. I would actually say of all roles ADCs understand the game the least. Junglers and Supports have to know what they are doing because they have to interact with people more. ADCs view supports as some kind of personal slave when in reality they are supporting the whole team not just them.
Nubrac (NA)
: oh trust me, watch my stream, i get 9x every game just for being nubrac, doesnt matter what champ i'm playing.
> [{quoted}](name=Nubrac,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jF02qtzw,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-07T02:21:45.008+0000) > > oh trust me, watch my stream, i get 9x every game just for being nubrac, doesnt matter what champ i'm playing. Hey man, I too have been banned for none meta strategies relating to bot lane. What a lot of people don't understand is that pretty much any champion can be played anywhere barring extreme stuff like Fiddlesticks jungle since scuttlecrab is hard to kill now. I loved Kled Jungle before he was strong the last few patches, I played a lot of Aftershock Sol before his rework, I played counterjungler support Ivern. I got banned for playing Gangplank bot on this account, I did do bad but I did try and won the game. This community cannot tolerate none meta strategies and is not willing to test them in solo/dou que for multiple reasons. I also played a ton of Leblanc Support and Brand Jungle back in the day. I cannot say I blame people for dodging if I lock in these things, but if they don’t and we get into a game I expect people to not AFK at a bare minimum and not constantly verbally abuse me because I am not picking one of the top six on u.gg. Why do you think people do not communicate their strategy in chat riot? I wonder what the reason could be? I think riot bans none meta things because they are a threat to the LCS with certain cheese strategies and expose the glaring problems with balance in this game. With damage so high now and the adjustments to the bounty system, support gold items, and jungle items, I will admit they have managed to make more linear gameplay where you cant do as much crazy stuff as you could before. Oh also the runes reforged system, that took a ton of customization from the game too. Anyways your teemo strategy is interesting (although now that it is famous it might not work as good as before) and i think it is very sad that high level players cry about it. {{champion:17}}
: They broke the servers again
Ive come to believe this isn't a riot related issue. It has something to do with actual internet infrastructure. It happens at the same time every night...
Kazekiba (NA)
: It's not as bad as it seems. He's getting a huge damage burst window, and less sustained damage output/roaming strength. He's very strong in the right hands, but only a negligible portion of the player base can even utilize him well. You would expect "A giant space dragon" to be one of Legaue's most iconic champs but Sol failed to hit the mark due to his gameplay patterns. Even if they are objective nerfs, the primary goal is broadening his Playrate.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZGJME9rG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T16:48:35.926+0000) > > It's not as bad as it seems. He's getting a huge damage burst window, and less sustained damage output/roaming strength. He's very strong in the right hands, but only a negligible portion of the player base can even utilize him well. You would expect "A giant space dragon" to be one of Legaue's most iconic champs but Sol failed to hit the mark due to his gameplay patterns. > > Even if they are objective nerfs, the primary goal is broadening his Playrate. his playrate will never be high because he isnt an anime
Seraa (NA)
: Missions not working
Lets be real, the server stops working at this time every night for like three nights in a row. But their precious little clash project is more important to them. How is clash gonna work with all the connection bugs right now and servers not even working normally? {{champion:53}}
xWelpz (EUW)
: Packet loss and random disconnects since newest patch
I dont know if it will help or you have this option but use ethernet not wify. It could be something is interfering with your wify signal
m0gul (NA)
: Got a loss due to a client bug - "Game is still in progress..." !!
You need to forceclose it with windows task manager before you relaunch
: Client stuck at 0mb/0mb ETA 0 minutes
Galgor (EUW)
: I'm legit allways first pick in ranked flex, in like 20+ games.
Ur summoner id is really high or really low. Im pretty sure the older the account the more you have to pick first
: Suggestion for what champions to add next patches
Kled Trait Imperial, Brawler Cost: 4 Skill: Kled charges and stabs the highest health enemy with his harpoon preventing healing Zoey Trait- Aspect, Sorcerer Cost: 5 Skill: Sleepy Trouble Bubble- Zoey shoots a bubble that hits first in line and makes them fall asleep for 1 sec Trait: Aspect: If an aspect is on the battlefield then your other bonuses are enhanced by 5% Pantheon Trait: Aspect, Blademaster Cost: 4 Skill: Phalanx: Units in front of Pantheon are given reduced armor Tarik Trait: Aspect, Guardian Cost: 3 Skill: Tarik stuns anyone who crits him for 2 sec Kai Sa Trait: Void, Ranger Cost: 2 Skill: Kai Sa shoots goes invis and rolls around the board like lucian
: League is fundamentally broken and Forums are broken
thanks for the downvote! you must have a great life to go on the bug report forums and down vote people with technical issues
Comentários de Rioters
saertyol (EUNE)
: Game does not load upon leaving champ select
I have the same issue and it is clear others have it too, I keep on getting remakes
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Pyrosan (NA)
: There's a lot of tension in the air right now so let's play a little game, design your own champion!
It would be a hoarder yordle who loves collecting stuff Passive: {{champion:432}} Q-{{champion:74}} W-{{champion:35}} E-{{champion:57}} R- {{champion:17}}
: You know what happens if surrender were ever to be removed? Everyone starts to open mid and if that fails they will soft int. If the game is legit over there is zero point to keep on playing it. No I don't mean 1-2 deaths and it's gg, I mean the score is 1-10, down in towers, down in dragons/rift herald, and your team is made up of mostly early game champs while the enemy team has scaling champs. A game like that is 100% pointless to play unless you happen to be in silver elo.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWthibEp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-26T08:38:06.483+0000) > > You know what happens if surrender were ever to be removed? > > Everyone starts to open mid and if that fails they will soft int. > > If the game is legit over there is zero point to keep on playing it. > > No I don't mean 1-2 deaths and it's gg, I mean the score is 1-10, down in towers, down in dragons/rift herald, and your team is made up of mostly early game champs while the enemy team has scaling champs. > > A game like that is 100% pointless to play unless you happen to be in silver elo. Well, I am in Gold 4 so I do get Silver Elo in my games all the time. So this is a feature I would appreciate. Maybe in higher elos their is a preordained outcome, but I can 1 v 5 easily in Gold especially if I have Zilean because he is almost like a x2 multiplier, Karthus death fighting is a similar concept.
: It positively impacts gameplay by getting rid of it when it turns into a negative experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWthibEp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-26T08:30:02.007+0000) > > It positively impacts gameplay by getting rid of it when it turns into a negative experience. Every game that I am in where 1 player wants to fight on with me is a win for me.
: Not even gonna vote cause i know this is a bait thread. bruh get some fresh air
> [{quoted}](name=Gorderkiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWthibEp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-26T08:15:25.967+0000) > > Not even gonna vote cause i know this is a bait thread. > > bruh get some fresh air A lot of my games are being ruined because people don’t wanna play them out. Idk just wanna play some League not spam surrender vote No’s. If people wanna surrender they can play ARAM or Norms. If I que ranked in trying to win even if it is 1 v 5 I will battle on with my Zilean/Bard/Karthus. I play scaling champs and the longer the game goes on the stronger I get. I had one game in an earlier season when I was like a 9-0 ammumu and my team surrendered 4-1 lol ever since that game I have agreed to never surrender unless it is a remake.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Story behind your league names?
Comentários de Rioters
: The bob looks so off on Ahri. It could be fixed if they give her bangs to cover up her forehead, she looks really old now, and that's a lot of Ahri's appeal lost right there.
Her E charm could be like a proboscis Her R could Buzz a ton every time she uses it Her Q could be a pollen looking thing Her w could be flower petals and stuff
Comentários de Rioters
: Every LCS game, same exact champions...
> [{quoted}](name=Live4vrRdieTryin,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=u3wyEkyr,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-10T23:10:11.140+0000) > > Really sick of it. Top lane is Sion vs Urgot. Bottom lane is Ezreal vs Sivir, maybe Kaisa. Etc etc etc. > > So boring. They need to do something -no, I don't know what exactly- to encourage a more healthy champion pool. they could give champ specific bonuses. IE if an Sejuani is in the game, Ash gains 40 AD. You could try to base them on lore. Zoe Ezrael, Lux Ezrael, Yordles gains movement speed towards each other, Nid and Neeko share a defensive buff when within range. It would make drafts more fair. They kinda did this with Xayah and Rakkan and Kha Zix and Rengar. They need to do it more.
: > [{quoted}](name=lolenforcer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fl1hPVai,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-07T13:31:55.345+0000) > > Precision sej doesnt seem synergestic to me > > I agree ranked is bizzare lately. I went 1-7 in both my support and jungle placements but did fine in my other placements sometimes you just get really dense players on your team. The precision 2nd is for the attack speed alacrity, it really helps stacking your E and jungle clears.
> [{quoted}](name=FNC 6ixGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fl1hPVai,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T13:40:14.969+0000) > > The precision 2nd is for the attack speed alacrity, it really helps stacking your E and jungle clears. I have found choosing champs and runes that you can get “power” from like dark harvest and nasus that skirt the bounty system helps a ton in games when there are more deaths. Tanks are very reliant on other players you get on your team, and prone to giving up bounties even if played correctly. A lot of winning games comes down to managing bounties correctly or gaining power in a way like nasus or veigar do. That said people are exploiting how the ranked system works right now, games are tough.
: Lost 17 out of my last 20 games
Precision sej doesnt seem synergestic to me I agree ranked is bizzare lately. I went 1-7 in both my support and jungle placements but did fine in my other placements sometimes you just get really dense players on your team.
Saezio (EUNE)
: I would love to engage on a conversation to determine whether Riot matchmaking has more parameters than the 1 we are told. Basically Riot tells us we are matched only using our MMR. I would say there are at least 2 more paramaters but without some solid data such claims will never hold any water (and rightfully so). It would be awesome if we could get some people to map their matchmaking for the whole of season 9 to draw some conclusions from that. In fact it would be feasible to make a whole university-scale study. The one thing riot would have to do is show us that elusive MMR number. And is there a reason we can't see the 1 parameter that determines our matchmaking?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HaZr3Qvl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-01T22:25:29.263+0000) > > I would love to engage on a conversation to determine whether Riot matchmaking has more parameters than the 1 we are told. > Basically Riot tells us we are matched only using our MMR. > I would say there are at least 2 more paramaters but without some solid data such claims will never hold any water (and rightfully so). > > It would be awesome if we could get some people to map their matchmaking for the whole of season 9 to draw some conclusions from that. > In fact it would be feasible to make a whole university-scale study. The one thing riot would have to do is show us that elusive MMR number. > And is there a reason we can't see the 1 parameter that determines our matchmaking? I am pretty sure it is a "social credit" type score where your unsuccessful reports (via algorithm) and the times you have been "successfully reported" are added together, verse the amounts of time where u had successful reports/were unsuccessfully reported. If the 2nd number is higher then the first number it trys to give you easy fair matches and if not then you get negative unfair matches. This also explains the amount of soft int at high elos, since Riots system is based off chat logs it cannot detect actual griefing "automatically"
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Valsimot (EUW)
: Blood moon capsules controversy.
yah not sure what Riot is really thinking here unless it is a technical issue or something, they should revert this
Pyrosan (NA)
: Who do you think are the *issue* champions right now?
{{champion:24}} {{champion:141}} When played correctly the game is very unfun because if your team makes one single mistake it is difficult to correct
: I Really Would Like An Actual Explaination Of MMR
Here is my guess. They have done a sort of soft reset on MMR and they have made it so new accounts have Silver 2 MMR when starting even when accounts are placed Iron. Now the interesting thing is that their system also accounts for toxicity and if you get reported a ton it is like the social credit score in China, your MMR is marked for “not allowed to rise” and you are forced into the 50% winrate category. Here is the thing though. This season was the first season they took formerly toxic accounts and removed the 50% winrate que and you can only be put into that que for x (lets say 10) games if you are toxic now. So to compensate for this since games are now “fair”, LP gains MUST be lower since the 50% winrate is no longer forced and the games are “organic” if you are not in the forced 50% MMR punishment bracket. So yes LP gains are lower but riot actually is making accounts rise and fall to their true mmr, this combined with short games is making many players get to thier MMR quickly while it takes time for their “rank” to catch up. And since many smurfs were being forced to a 50% winrate in the punishment que it is causing havoc on the ranked ladder because many accounts were being “held back” from their true MMR. Additionally when they removed the lower ranks from each division it messed with peoples LP gains because many of them had been “overranked” to start with. Also surrenders were altered so if you surrender you lose more LP since people that give up do not have competitive drive required for high elo play and they are trying to fix the toxicity levels in high level plat-diamond mmr. Also the system knows in advance if you should lose or win the game and if you lose when it should have been a win you lose more lp. Vice versa if you win when you should have lost you get more as well.
: League of Legends confession thread
im a fill main and I still get people on my team auto filled regularly
: Thought experiment, what if we deleted infernal drake entirely
I agree infernal is a very strong drake. The movement speed drake is very strong in this meta too, both should be deleted
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

lolenforcer

Nível 136 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão