: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.17 notes
Braum... still... has... 90%... reduction... at... level... 3...
TisBis (NA)
: i just spend $100 dollars trying to get prestige kda akali
You obviously fell for Riot's trap. Shame on you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Richardo Milòs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9k9sE8sY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-27T00:30:30.346+0000) > > And there is premades playing as 3, and then all just going report me, because I can't them, 0/4 and more. It only takes 1 report to trigger a review; having any more reports does not increase the likelihood of a ban.
Hate to track you down from a different post but I got my message removed. Yes I was toxic and 'aggressive' towards an individual, HOWEVER why is it the person who I aggress towards, has their post who was aggressive towards me as well STILL have their comment? Please delete theirs too... I don't care if it comes to them reporting me because they feel hurt or whatever... if you're going to remove my message, heck remove theirs too... I don't need to report theirs to show they're aggressive and showing harassing... Do your job and report/remove theirs too... Stop only caring for 'red flagged' messages and issues when obviously there are people who are mean and aggressive towards others. It's like saying, if the victim cursed at the bully, the victim gets muted because he sweared when the mast sees him swearing BUT he was doing it in his defense... Who cares if I was toxic, remove us both....
Klumpa (EUNE)
: game crash
You just have terrible internet connection and or your computer was built at McDonald's...
: > [{quoted}](name=mærk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xA38Iz4x,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-20T22:18:05.372+0000) > > I stopped reading after you and your friend decided to play Communist and strike fear into others that they can only do this, or that or this or that. > > > TL;DR: Two guys in silver who thinks they're mad stuff trolling their team in champion selection to only be retaliated with their troll back at themselves. > Morale of the thread: Don't be a dick, you won't choke on one either. I'm gold 4 smh
Yet you play with your boosted silver 4 duo. Play your own elo, stop trying to play freelo you scrub
: A Lack Of AP Junglers in the meta
{{champion:105}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:25}} many AP champions you can use in jungle, just the jungle is meta for them and they'd be slower at clearing the camps. BUT that doesn't mean you can't still AP jungle. I've done Morgana jungle and she starts slow but once she starts ganking, she is a killer. Same can be said with many others, just slower clear than those who already have sustain and or faster clear rate.
Gixia (NA)
: Is toxicity on the rise?
You're like 5 years late to ToxiCity, population millions.
: So you can parrot a random copypasta, am I supposed to take that as a proof of intellect? It appears your mental horizon barely reaches between Crtl-C and Crtl-V (which, explained just for you, is not very far...)
: > First off, it wasn't ARAM you played it was Butcher's Bridge https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg
If you didn't get my post, you probably didn't even know the bans in ARAM or _BUTCHER'S BRIDGE_ was an event only thing. Not permanent... Do you comprende now senor ? TL;DR: Go read the patch notes...
: I mean like report someone for not connecting to the game at all, Riot made leaverbuster and remakes for that I mean why would you report someone for not connecting to the game when maybe the power went out, or a tsunami hit their city and now they are evacuating, or aliens just invaded, etc Whether or not something happened to you and you do or do not deserve leaverbuster, you will still have a penalty applied to prevent you from continuing that behaviour > it is possible he lagged and was sort of clicking on the screen registering as if he was still there > AFK from minute 0 > Best thing to do is report for afk afterwards and move on Why report someone if they couldn't connect in the first place and caused you no harm aside from having to wait for another match See what I'm saying lol, this isn't an instance of AFK it is a DC / never connected
You want to play Mister Nice Guy but that's not how the system works. They favor no one. If they favored people who do have issues, not saying they don't (clearly 90% of players do as they don't have the same rigs as the pros who makes a living off it or those who can afford that luxury) then we will have a worse system we would now. I would agree with you on not punishing players because it isn't entirely their fault. We have technology to determine if a bad storm is coming, power outage is random, etc etc, so most things are preventable. It's just the addiction of players wanting to play when they shouldn't. Before finals of college, students will prefer another game of League over their studies or exam, etc. It's the honest truth. What does that mean? If they do poor on the exam/finals, they don't get the excuse of retaking because they wanted to do something else. This analogy is basically stating, have fun but be responsible. It applies to both situation well as in both situation both person wants to enjoy a little more self freedom and or being able to do what they want and if something bad comes as a consequence they should own up to it. Not many and hardly any player reads the ToS but it states that you are responsible for such cases as you should only play when you can. If you were to go AFK for 10 seconds to go open door and your team mates blames you for AFK'ing the fight or whatever, who's fault is it? Your team to having to 4v5 or YOU for not being focused when ToS states you should be uninterrupted and have minimum 45 minutes or so of a game, per game. Again, we all agreed to the terms and conditions,agreements,services. Nothing we can really do, AGAIN I agree with you about a lighter punishment but then you'd be dodging a loophole and would be trying to avoid the issue at hand; people can then abuse that ability to be punished lightly. i.e. A player's intention in which you do not know, wants to stop playing the game because he feels cheated of his role, champion and or having a say in his team, so he leaves. People perceives is as AFK or maybe he disconnected, his intentions are with him and not us as we do not think for others, therefore it isn't right if he can claim he disconnected to avoid the real punishment. Plus Riot's AI algorithm report system doesn't know what is human or not, we're all treated the same. 10101010101010101 or whatever, binary numbers. We aren't real to the system. Therefore the System shouldn't be Real with us.
: Ok Riot be honest DID you recently screw around with the matchmaking without telling us again?
To be honest, I didn't read what you wrote because it sounded like you were mad at something you didn't even need to be mad at. So... Yeah.
: How much does riot make with micro transactions
Basically a billion dollar industry, for sure in the $500 millions. If each month they make roughly $90-110 million dollars, considering they've been out for a long time, short math equation can estimate how much they are. Basically billionaire already.
: Can you bring back fiora old ultimate. All fiora players like old ult better.
Like the Lorax who speaks for the Tree, you must be Fiorax, who speaks for Fiora players. I've never heard of you before.
: Ok Riot be honest DID you recently screw around with the matchmaking without telling us again?
: Rito unban me i onley ask 1 more time
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} My story goes, I was eating popcorn and was fascinated by your little vent to then face palming to then eating more popcorn.
: Why would you report someone who is suffering from connection issues? I think submitting false report claims should be a punishable offense so that players are more careful when wasting the time of manual situation examiners while actual offenders can be properly evaluated and have justice played out accordingly Just my cup of tea {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Riot states you should have a strong connection and devote at most 45 minutes to a game prior to starting one. If we were to be cynical about everyone who claims lag and or having connection issues, then Riot would give green passes to millions of players. You'd see millions of appeals of players just having connection issues instead of wanting to ragequit so they afk the game because they're mad. Hey, I know people have connection issues. If you're deciding to play League while there is a natural disaster, would you still be not punishable if you suddenly lost power to the internet because you rather not evacuate? Now your team is left to 4v5 because your power went out or you lost connection. It's a very tough dilemma that's why Riot doesn't have a say if you play w/ good/bad connection. They keep the 'Offense' very board so it covers everything not just a very specific reason to report someone. Not every game will be perfect and or everyone will have high speed internet w/ 2080 GPUs, you still have people playing on i3s or worse yet they enjoy playing the game. Are you saying they can enjoy the game but still lag/have computer issues because it's not compatible with League's recommended settings? If so, you are super nice and you need to become the Community Spokesman so everyone can be nice and peaceful. Although I am not saying you aren't wrong to lessen the punishment for those who do disconnect, I have witnessed and suffered from it, it goes to show, play at your own risk and you should be held responsible for your actions.
: Weekly reminder that Riot removed ARAM bans even if they are deeply missed.
First off, it wasn't ARAM you played it was Butcher's Bridge an event for Gangplank... Secondly, it's called All Random All Mid, not Almost Random AhwhatgamemodeisthisagainNOTsummonersrift Mid.
Spotty (NA)
: next champ after yoomi?
Next one can control the terrains of Summoners Rift, s/he lives in the shadows and picked up the magical power dueled within SR. S/he has the ultimate ability to lane swap and or change position of multiple champions (can change position of one champion at ult level 6, two at ult level 11 then lastly 3 champions at level 16) How does this work you say? ILL TELL YOU. Q ability can shake the lane s/he is in so it goes in reverse. Example. Minion wave spawns, s/he uses Q to mind control your minions/champion casted turrets/spells back like a mirror. If Q is cast on creeps, they will go agro to nearest enemy champion for X duration (scales with how many points assigned), if Q is cast on enemy champion, next spell instead of targeting enemy, targest themselves or nearby champion/creeps. W ability shakes the lane even harder with a heavier earthquake sound that disrupt the paths of enemies and creeps. Creeps will be stunned and lose HP over time, enemies will get slowed and if still near the shattered lane earth thingy, they will get rooted. E ability will collapse the terrain surrounding s/he. At this point my champion's name is S/He. S/he can then mold the terrain around itself so it can become a wall like structure for a be or allow S/He to walk through SR and its walls/terrain freely. Ultimate is about like I said. Passive. Like Azir, Overtime can reconstruct a structure or objective. I honestly don't know what I was writing, Yuumi was a failed champion, so why couldn't I bullshit something as well? Riot hire me.
: Still amazed at how many players think Fiddle support is a good idea
I've never seen someone complained in the forums and was actually decent at the game or even decent in Life.
: Bringing back Player Tribunal
It was stated before I believe if it was brought back, people will abuse their powers, not majority but some will do so and then cause errors in the tribunal and then Riot will have to 'spend' more time and money to readjust those appeals and claims, blahblahblah, big corporate thingy, blahblah. It was nice to have players volunteer and read the reports of players but then again it's more money investment Riot will have to do, they can leave everything be automated and have the errors they have now but make more money because money isn't invested into the tribunals OR invest the money and have less money to money with. I do miss it though. Was rewarding, ideally Honor 3 or above can be tribunal jurors but even now I have trouble trying to play a few games a day/week to barely be able to hit Honor 4/5 as prior Honor System.
Saezio (EUNE)
: You own all skins? How you got all that orange essence? I can never use on all the skin shards I have so I am always stuck waiting for OE...
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEhNmK3u,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T22:17:28.596+0000) > > You own all skins? How you got all that orange essence? I can never use on all the skin shards I have so I am always stuck waiting for OE... I don't own all the skin. I own all I want and will ever need. So the rest I just turn into orange essences. Once in a blue moon and if I get lucky limited time skins and or Majestic skins or so, I will then use the orange essences to unlock them. I would just recommended you reroll all the common skin shards, the legacy aren't that great unless they're the 1820 RP ones. You might even land an Ultimate skin shard/unlocked skin if your rerolls are nice. Then eventually you'll hit over 200+ skins and find out you barely ever use them.
: My wonderful game back into ranked
I stopped reading after you and your friend decided to play Communist and strike fear into others that they can only do this, or that or this or that. TL;DR: Two guys in silver who thinks they're mad stuff trolling their team in champion selection to only be retaliated with their troll back at themselves. Morale of the thread: Don't be a dick, you won't choke on one either.
Rohkahlok (EUW)
: AFK from minute 0, yet no option to remake
it is possible he lagged and was sort of clicking on the screen registering as if he was still there. The game is dumb like that, thinks a person isn't afk from actually being afk. You can sit foundation and click once ever few minutes and won't get red flagged by the afk system. Best thing to do is report for afk afterwards and move on.
Comentários de Rioters
mærk (NA)
: Can we...
Also... can we just have an orange essence shop where I can spend the 6k orange essences I have on like... key frags, boxes, more boxes or something nice with the orange essences? I have literally nothing to unlock them with and they're just there useless. I am sure people probably have more and have nothing to spend it on as well.
Comentários de Rioters
Keirm (NA)
: How to get out of gold in this meta as top lane?
Watch what people are doing in their, "Silver to Diamond Top Laner Climb" X only champion.
op adc (EUW)
: so toxic !!!
op adc (EUW)
: yea thaaaaaaats it, you called the guy in my example a psychopath, a killer ... so you are toxic !!!!!! its the exaaaact thing some1 ruin my day >>> by ruining my game or by killing an animal you cant just IGNORE it !!!! or you can but its not the right thing to do .
I don't think you're comprehending things. Not worth trying to educate you any further.
op adc (EUW)
: do you think telling some1 who is feeding nasus and keep feeding him to stop that is toxic ???? how is that !!!!! if you see some1 killing a cat and u asked him to stop , like u scream at him "stop that idiot", then you are toxic according to ur definition !!!!
First off, you can't compare real life with virtuality... Secondly, nobody in their right minds would ever scream, "Stop that idiot" if that psychopath is a animal killer. You're like going to draw attention to yourself and now you're dead. Thirdly, (going back to the game...) you are ONLY entitled to your communication and chat messages, Riot saw you misbehave and started yelling at others, this is an offense. Go read the rules, it's not that hard. Fourthly, keep that negative attitude up and you'll get permanently banned. Learn from your mistakes and just stop talking, period...
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mærk,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Oy4mvEyh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T00:33:11.854+0000) > > I own all the champions, I don't know why I didn't get the Champion Shyvana skin at the very least. > > It shows as if it's just a normal skin shard. Send a support ticket then Once my Taliyah skin absorbed my Orange Essence and just vanished without even leaving any BE I sent a support ticket and they helped me
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Oy4mvEyh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T00:40:59.893+0000) > > Send a support ticket then > Once my Taliyah skin absorbed my Orange Essence and just vanished without even leaving any BE > I sent a support ticket and they helped me Will do, thanks.
op adc (EUW)
: a CLEARLY error chat ban
TL:DR; You were toxic.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Probably you don't own Shyvanna and it was simply a permanent skin shard but you still need to buy the champion to activate it You can still disenchant it and gives decent OE
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Oy4mvEyh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-17T00:03:58.419+0000) > > Probably you don't own Shyvanna and it was simply a permanent skin shard but you still need to buy the champion to activate it > You can still disenchant it and gives decent OE I own all the champions, I don't know why I didn't get the Champion Shyvana skin at the very least. It shows as if it's just a normal skin shard.
Comentários de Rioters
: Patch 9.7 notes
ARAM more like ARUNaway from this game mode.
: Nah, what needs to happen is that certain champions need to get removed from ARURF.
> [{quoted}](name=banana boy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0UPLfMLG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-12T16:01:56.561+0000) > > Nah, what needs to happen is that certain champions need to get removed from ARURF. Like who? I've seen every champion win and lose. But if you put a losing team that has 2 dragon buffs out of no where, they magically can turn the table and have more AP/AD/HP/ETC than you would normally facing them level 18 to 18 with full identical build.
Comentários de Rioters
Horızen (NA)
: Ally Minion Block Should Be Removed
You realize you can buy items to remove the 'minion block' status right? Otherwise stop walking into their pathing then.
: {{champion:45}} i don't care what anyone says, he's totally a minion
> [{quoted}](name=JoeAnarchy,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=x3nYuMRE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-27T05:44:27.688+0000) > > {{champion:45}} > i don't care what anyone says, he's totally a minion He'd be the Mage Minion. We need a Minion Ring Leader.
: > [{quoted}](name=mærk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pkJ1E9nx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-27T05:40:40.796+0000) > > Think of it like this, NA is the Jocks, Asia is the Nerds. When it comes to getting accepted in colleges, the Nerds are in favor. Eh? Shitty analogy that implies one is better than the other. They're different, not superior if that's what you're getting at. Asia has a larger population and the west has a higher per capita income (so the individual has more purchasing power and can be "milked" more than an individual in asia generally). I dont think forsaking one for the other is the best route when you can realistically split the game into two separate games and appease both markets.
Shitty? Compare the skills of Asians to Westerners and you'll know "shitty".
: If we make the assumption that the asian market differs from the western market
Think of it like this, NA is the Jocks, Asia is the Nerds. When it comes to getting accepted in colleges, the Nerds are in favor.
Manxxom (NA)
: We have yorick
Yorick summons 'ghouls'. He isn't a minion... Imagine a Minion champion who can summon more minnons; it's ultimate is a wave of super minions or something.
Hotarµ (NA)
: I don't even know what to make of this post.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kfAAYpA9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-27T05:28:25.759+0000) > > I don't even know what to make of this post. He got banned and now made a post to vent is all.
Comentários de Rioters
yamacchi (NA)
: How did I basically ask to get it appealed? Just because I would like to play on it again doesn't mean that I'm asking for a appeal lol.
> [{quoted}](name=yamacchi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E6j33KEy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-19T07:49:11.667+0000) > > How did I basically ask to get it appealed? > > Just because I would like to play on it again doesn't mean that I'm asking for a appeal lol. You literally stated you wanted to play on it again BUT don't want to make it sound like an appeal... And you're telling me it isn't asking for an appeal? You can sugar coat crap and it will still be crap. That's all I'm saying. Then I gave you a tip on instead of trying to sound like you've reformed and wanted the same account back... You can ask for the account name which they can do easily... So yeah, stop making excuses and drawing conclusions of words I said literally. Read it.
yamacchi (NA)
: So, my first account I ever created got banned 3 years ago from today.
"Disclaimer: I'm not asking for an appeal, although it would be kind of cool to play on it again. This is just my reform story." You basically asked to get it appealed. Why not just have them change the old name to your new account's name instead?
Comentários de Rioters
Asudurga (NA)
: Intel CORE i7, 7th Gen. Once again, high end, this issue has never happened until recently.
> [{quoted}](name=Asudurga,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=BXO1ALg2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T05:57:00.572+0000) > > Intel CORE i7, 7th Gen. Once again, high end, this issue has never happened until recently. Maybe reinstalling league will fix it.
Asudurga (NA)
: Game keeps hard freezing whenever champion is about to die in ARAM
x Kuro x (NA)
: support for a way to turn off chat entirely?
I think it's called Uninstalling League.
Exibir mais

mærk

Nível 118 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão