darkdill (NA)
: Say that we got a LoL-based beat'em up. Which Champions would you want to be playable?
OuttaVoid (EUNE)
: lol... so u mean because its normal games there is no reason to focus on them and make an approprieate qeueing system (even when there is premades- yes its possible to balance this out) only because its normal games? lmao nice logic....then just to disable them and leave only ranks if they have not time to fix them... what is that thinking? like normals is not part of the game that al lot of people play and they should be left on there own luck ....
> [{quoted}](name=OuttaVoid,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uJ0yQ4eq,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T13:33:01.345+0000) > > lol... so u mean because its normal games there is no reason to focus on them and make an approprieate qeueing system (even when there is premades- yes its possible to balance this out) only because its normal games? lmao nice logic....then just to disable them and leave only ranks if they have not time to fix them... what is that thinking? like normals is not part of the game that al lot of people play and they should be left on there own luck .... Normals exists as an opportunity for people of extremely varying ranks to come together and play a game of league. That is already by itself inherently unbalanced. League of legends is balanced with the thought that through the course of a match players are playing with the same level of game knowledge and skill. As an example say you have a bronze adc players matched against a plat adc player in a normals match. The plat player will most likely out cs the bronze player by about 2:1 ( my personal experience ) this gold advantage alone would seal the fate of that lane not to mention the micro skills the plat player will have. The only way to balance norms is to limit premades to people with similar mmr and matchmake with similar mmr but guess what that is what ranked is. There is literally no reason to not play ranked unless your ego is too big to accept the rank you deserve and to improve on that.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=001000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:24:42.004+0000) > > cute Thanks, lol. Too bad it shows as "Broken" link to me in your quote but reposted so {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=0010000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:26:11.641+0000) > > Thanks, lol. Too bad it shows as "Broken" link to me in your quote but reposted so {{sticker:katarina-love}} idk i can see the image XD
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=00100000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:22:35.468+0000) > > It still shows the LINK itself in the preview, not a thumbnail or image. Unless it's just broken when it comes to preview: > https://i.imgur.com/KprPSDo.jpg cute
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=00100000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:58:49.345+0000) > > honestly i had to google it > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/ask-the-community/iFaz5Hhb-boards-how-to-upload-pictures-on-the-board?show=flat Apparently it doesn't work right with Photobucket or atleast not when I click preview(it shows the actual link and not the image).
> [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=001000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:09:23.700+0000) > > Apparently it doesn't work right with Photobucket or atleast not when I click preview(it shows the actual link and not the image). use imgur then right click uploaded image then open in seperate window use that url
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:12:36.549+0000) > > <3 Was going to post mine but not sure how to make the image show. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:53:05.868+0000) > > Was going to post mine but not sure how to make the image show. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} honestly i had to google it https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/ask-the-community/iFaz5Hhb-boards-how-to-upload-pictures-on-the-board?show=flat
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:50:15.779+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/nQFiAk5.jpg > > hello Cuteness overload. {{sticker:sg-lux}}
> [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:01:15.821+0000) > > Cuteness overload. {{sticker:sg-lux}} <3
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:50:15.779+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/nQFiAk5.jpg > > hello Hylissang, is that you?
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=00100001,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:06:10.671+0000) > > Hylissang, is that you? thats so true actually
: Hello GD, I think it's time for a fun positivity selfie thread!
: Hello GD, I think it's time for a fun positivity selfie thread!
nGio (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HAL6lHdw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T08:38:27.792+0000) > > League of legends has always been a game that never stays the same. > > That is it’s charm. Dude we've been playing the same map for a decade. Anything new or fresh gets stuffed into a vault because 'unpopular', 'new client', 'you say you like it but you don't'. The only thing that changes is the meta, based on who gets released/buffed with the most absurdly overloaded damage out the ass mobility bullshit. The only charm I see is that we get URF back in 8 days.
> [{quoted}](name=nGio,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HAL6lHdw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-20T09:41:47.590+0000) > > Dude we've been playing the same map for a decade. Anything new or fresh gets stuffed into a vault because 'unpopular', 'new client', 'you say you like it but you don't'. The only thing that changes is the meta, based on who gets released/buffed with the most absurdly overloaded damage out the ass mobility bullshit. The only charm I see is that we get URF back in 8 days. If you want absurdly broken kits go to the earlier seasons of this game lol like for real.
Phäsed (NA)
: The Old League
League of legends has always been a game that never stays the same. That is it’s charm.
OuttaVoid (EUNE)
: i was gold last season... this season i played some ranked from another account (believe me or not)....dont make conclusions so fast just because im unranked this season when i say i ve tried...
> [{quoted}](name=OuttaVoid,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uJ0yQ4eq,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T20:03:43.663+0000) > > i was gold last season... this season i played some ranked from another account (believe me or not)....dont make conclusions so fast just because im unranked this season when i say i ve tried... If you want a consistent game experience play ranked. Otherwise your compliant is about a matchmade mode that is inherently unbalanced due to no restrictions on premades and a separate mmr bracket.
OuttaVoid (EUNE)
: ye sure to play rank so my teammates downgrade my rank just because they lost lane and they decided to int instead of playing safe and wait for help...have tried it no thx
> [{quoted}](name=OuttaVoid,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uJ0yQ4eq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-19T19:08:52.142+0000) > > ye sure to play rank so my teammates downgrade my rank just because they lost lane and they decided to int instead of playing safe and wait for help...have tried it no thx Your account is unranked so by definition you have not tried.
OuttaVoid (EUNE)
: For real wtf is this fiesta?
Play ranked if you want consistent match making.
Uilave (NA)
: Is it ok to call your teammates dog shit or an ugly fuck?
You don’t receive a 14 day suspension off of one case unless it is hate words. You receive that ban after you progress through the punishment tiers meaning very consistent long term toxicity.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MFxA9EOl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-18T20:43:50.287+0000) > > Words can hurt Offense is never given only taken. And the big bad world doesn't owe you a thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MFxA9EOl,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-10-18T21:03:40.103+0000) > > Offense is never given only taken. And the big bad world doesn't owe you a thing. Words used with the intention to attack someone are by definition an offence. People are sensitive that is the reality of the world and beyond that it is super easy just to be nice.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MFxA9EOl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-18T20:43:50.287+0000) > > Words can hurt it's a community fill with sensitive people and people being out toxic by other toxic people. Everyone is toxic, some are just more toxic
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weeks Vacation,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MFxA9EOl,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-18T20:52:09.073+0000) > > it's a community fill with sensitive people and people being out toxic by other toxic people. > > Everyone is toxic, some are just more toxic You see toxic people all around you because you are someone who is toxic. Manners and courtesy are honestly some of the easiest things anyone can do.
: Perma bans for chat seem silly
: It doesn't have scaling. It's Dragon Soul not Elemental Buff.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iK9j2oBA,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-17T10:16:21.096+0000) > > It doesn't have scaling. It's Dragon Soul not Elemental Buff. And does it grant 50 % attack speed with 20% CDR reduction with each auto on ult cast? If not it’s not spear of sojin.
: They threw it back in with cloud drake
> [{quoted}](name=TheSingularity,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iK9j2oBA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T01:23:45.022+0000) > > They threw it back in with cloud drake Do you even know the scaling
Håppy (NA)
: Season 10 Preemptive Disaster
The changes look good. Honestly how can people endlessly bitch here.
: Do not put execute on the elder buff
It’s better than the flat damage that they took away. Can help teams who need to trade baron for an elder.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=000700010000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-15T18:35:03.521+0000) > > video and in game quotes are different, and most people don't watch videos. ALso people here who fight for human rights claim those videos are not made by riot. That is an absolutely ridiculous claim that is not valid. It literally has there logo and was released on there website what evidence shows otherwise? You have no arguement here riot contributes equally to all aspects of LGBTQ no favoritism exists.
> [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=00070001000000000000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T19:28:00.678+0000) > > They say it's not riot's logo. > > NO as I said, it's not eaual. neeko has voice line but varus doesn't and he is combined into 1 person. There less people read lore than people play game, most people know stuff from the in game play. They hear the in game quotes and then explore more. So it's safe to say they do favor lesbian champion more than gay. Varies did not receive new audio he received a lore update how does that translate into anything ? How do you value one form of LGBTQ representation to another ? Beyond that who is ‘ they ‘
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=00070001000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-15T18:26:36.487+0000) > > They made an entire music video on the varus situation and an entire canon short story. > > Your arguement that one LGBTQ community is favored more over the other is not valid. > > When a new champion is unveiled as gay they will get there own set of voice. You realise varus was not previously a LGBTQ character and was changed right ? They didn't have to do that but did so as support to the community. > > If you are not aware of the community opinion that taric is in love with ezreal then you are either ignorant or do not play this game. video and in game quotes are different, and most people don't watch videos. ALso people here who fight for human rights claim those videos are not made by riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=000700010000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-15T18:35:03.521+0000) > > video and in game quotes are different, and most people don't watch videos. ALso people here who fight for human rights claim those videos are not made by riot. That is an absolutely ridiculous claim that is not valid. It literally has there logo and was released on there website what evidence shows otherwise? You have no arguement here riot contributes equally to all aspects of LGBTQ no favoritism exists.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=000700010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T22:29:35.766+0000) > > Ok so it is your opinion that people have to like one kind LGBTQ and that it is a competition? > > Sexual acceptance has no favoritism be it gay lesbian straight or whatever. > > With that in mind how does your statement have any validity? Beyond that what about the taric ezreal interactions ? > > On top of all this nobody is going to be playing a particular champion in a moba because of its sexual orientation so there is no business model here. > > You wish to villianize riot when they are completely in the right. Taric ezreal? they are not lore based. If you read Taric's lore, you will know who is in his lore. Not ezreal! I don't know what you are talking about now. Where does ezreal come from out of this ? I'm talking about the canon gay lesbian champions. Neeko has voice line but varus doesn't, he is combined into one person, not like neeko. It's a proof they favor lesbian more than gay. And people are now fighting for human rights, it's just so ironic when they talk about human rights as they treat gay and lesbian differently.
> [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=0007000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:23:46.166+0000) > > Taric ezreal? they are not lore based. If you read Taric's lore, you will know who is in his lore. Not ezreal! I don't know what you are talking about now. Where does ezreal come from out of this ? I'm talking about the canon gay lesbian champions. Neeko has voice line but varus doesn't, he is combined into one person, not like neeko. It's a proof they favor lesbian more than gay. And people are now fighting for human rights, it's just so ironic when they talk about human rights as they treat gay and lesbian differently. They made an entire music video on the varus situation and an entire canon short story. Your arguement that one LGBTQ community is favored more over the other is not valid. When a new champion is unveiled as gay they will get there own set of voice. You realise varus was not previously a LGBTQ character and was changed right ? They didn't have to do that but did so as support to the community. If you are not aware of the community opinion that taric is in love with ezreal then you are either ignorant or do not play this game.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=0007000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T04:13:28.151+0000) > > So your argument is that riot favours lesbians because the walking talking salamander comes off as more LGBTQ than the character made from two gay lovers. > > Like how is that an argument dude honestly why are we even debatIng levels of LGBTQ. The lesbian champion has voice line and is well known by more people than the gay champion, that is one thing , another thing is, the gay champion has no voice line and in fact it's combined into one champion, instead of actual 2 gay champions, so it's not hard to see they do favor lesbian more than gay. I mean, if you like lesbian more than gay then don't talk about human rights, since it's all about your cold blooded bussiness. Also, the players like lesbian more than gay should not talk about human rights too, that's ironic.
> [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=00070001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T15:41:31.996+0000) > > The lesbian champion has voice line and is well known by more people than the gay champion, that is one thing , another thing is, the gay champion has no voice line and in fact it's combined into one champion, instead of actual 2 gay champions, so it's not hard to see they do favor lesbian more than gay. I mean, if you like lesbian more than gay then don't talk about human rights, since it's all about your cold blooded bussiness. Also, the players like lesbian more than gay should not talk about human rights too, that's ironic. Ok so it is your opinion that people have to like one kind LGBTQ and that it is a competition? Sexual acceptance has no favoritism be it gay lesbian straight or whatever. With that in mind how does your statement have any validity? Beyond that what about the taric ezreal interactions ? On top of all this nobody is going to be playing a particular champion in a moba because of its sexual orientation so there is no business model here. You wish to villianize riot when they are completely in the right.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=00070001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T23:18:30.446+0000) > > Did they not make an entire music video about varus being gay ? They did but people here don't take those movies as canon, they say it's not from riot even with riot's logo on it, they say it's not riot's logo. That's not the point though, I'm talking about the voiceline, as people take voiceline as canon, not much people watch videos. Also, my point is, not even much poeple know varus's story, it's combined into 1 person, so there is not actual gay interaction, neeko does. That's the proof they favor lesbian more.
> [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=000700010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T23:44:43.500+0000) > > They did but people here don't take those movies as canon, they say it's not from riot even with riot's logo on it, they say it's not riot's logo. > > That's not the point though, I'm talking about the voiceline, as people take voiceline as canon, not much people watch videos. Also, my point is, not even much poeple know varus's story, it's combined into 1 person, so there is not actual gay interaction, neeko does. That's the proof they favor lesbian more. So your argument is that riot favours lesbians because the walking talking salamander comes off as more LGBTQ than the character made from two gay lovers. Like how is that an argument dude honestly why are we even debatIng levels of LGBTQ.
: Surprisingly, riot caster shout out "HONG KONG ATTITUDE" instead of HKA...
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001000100000001000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T07:11:58.433+0000) > > I enjoyed it up until 3 years ago - now the regret has kicked in. And when questions and requests has gone almost completely unanswered by Reds, that regret has turned into resentment and utter distaste for the game. > > Things like this is only adds fuel to that personal fire: > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ou8FmdQG-aram-changes-for-710 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/uk0MeJ18-update-on-yesterdays-capsule-pricing-error > > And given the amount of money I've spent, I feel I can't just pack up and leave. > > But that's another topic. So you are telling me that you have continued to play a game for three years after you stopped enjoying it. And that is riots fault ?
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000000100010000000100010000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T17:49:20.375+0000) > > It turned into pass-time instead the true enjoyment it used to be. And yes, that is Tencent's fault. They chose to ignore me at every turn, and that is at best poor customer service. > > If you want it that way, as one who is "heavily" monetary invested in this game, are you telling me I cannot voice my objections on changes made to the game? > > We won't agree on this, so there is little need to drag it out any further. Say your final piece if you want, but I won't derail this thread any further. You have simply outgrown the game. Riot is no monster like you want to imply that is a silly thought and continues to show the fact your opinion in is based on emotion instead of any kind of logic.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2019-10-13T17:19:07.165+0000) > > Yet riot does nothIng to attack its competitors. > > Riot maintains a video game enjoyed by many yet is treated like some totalitarian regime. Crap, they do not even let you talk about lgbt on the boards, and the fact that they make lesbian voice line instead of gay voice line gives it away as to what they favor
> [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=0007000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T17:50:12.112+0000) > > Crap, they do not even let you talk about lgbt on the boards, and the fact that they make lesbian voice line instead of gay voice line gives it away as to what they favor Did they not make an entire music video about varus being gay ?
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000000100010000000100010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-13T02:31:21.353+0000) > > That makes no sense. You have to put value on your personal enjoyment. I enjoyed it up until 3 years ago - now the regret has kicked in. And when questions and requests has gone almost completely unanswered by Reds, that regret has turned into resentment and utter distaste for the game. Things like this is only adds fuel to that personal fire: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ou8FmdQG-aram-changes-for-710 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/uk0MeJ18-update-on-yesterdays-capsule-pricing-error And given the amount of money I've spent, I feel I can't just pack up and leave. But that's another topic.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001000100000001000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T07:11:58.433+0000) > > I enjoyed it up until 3 years ago - now the regret has kicked in. And when questions and requests has gone almost completely unanswered by Reds, that regret has turned into resentment and utter distaste for the game. > > Things like this is only adds fuel to that personal fire: > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ou8FmdQG-aram-changes-for-710 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/uk0MeJ18-update-on-yesterdays-capsule-pricing-error > > And given the amount of money I've spent, I feel I can't just pack up and leave. > > But that's another topic. So you are telling me that you have continued to play a game for three years after you stopped enjoying it. And that is riots fault ?
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-10T20:28:51.071+0000) > > Stuff like this is beyond disrespectful. > > We are better than this boards. Look at those quotes they have to disrepect battle and twist competitors into romance , I don't think anything is disrespectfull any more.
> [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=oivfalAR,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-10-13T15:47:04.588+0000) > > Look at those quotes they have to disrepect battle and twist competitors into romance , I don't think anything is disrespectfull any more. Yet riot does nothIng to attack its competitors. Riot maintains a video game enjoyed by many yet is treated like some totalitarian regime.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001000100000001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T18:19:59.522+0000) > > Last game was last October... > > Fact check, then speak. You are here on the league of legends board. You participate in the continued existence of this game. Do you not recognize that ?
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000000100010000000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T10:42:31.651+0000) > > By attacking it? By participating in the community which you continue to do.
: Hey, Im a HotS player who recently migrated to league of legends for *various* reasons...
: > Riot has done nothing wrong. Essentially taking a stand against freedom and free enterprise? Nah, totalitarian mind control is fine, yup good job supporting that. > This bias is based on pure hatred which is wrong. Bias? In what way? I gave you homework, go look into it.
> [{quoted}](name=LatetotheRace,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000000100010000000100010001,timestamp=2019-10-12T18:15:05.017+0000) > > Essentially taking a stand against freedom and free enterprise? Nah, totalitarian mind control is fine, yup good job supporting that. > > Bias? In what way? I gave you homework, go look into it. Once again riot has done nothing wrong.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000000100010000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T18:11:41.813+0000) > > If it wasn’t for Tencent this board would not exist for you to complain about a game that you play so much. Last game was last October... Fact check, then speak.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001000100000001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T18:19:59.522+0000) > > Last game was last October... > > Fact check, then speak. You are here on the league of legends board. You participate in the continued existence of this game. Do you not recognize that ?
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T17:42:48.297+0000) > > You literally just implied that if you are lgbtq you are required to play neeko and purchase neeko skins. > > Do you not recognize the offensiveness behind that ? I was more going for Neeko being lesbian. Selling Neeko skins is liiterally profiting off of **L**GBT because it's a **L**BGT character.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T18:41:17.373+0000) > > I was more going for Neeko being lesbian. Selling Neeko skins is liiterally profiting off of **L**GBT because it's a **L**BGT character. You are assuming that someone who is lesbian will only play the champion that is lesbian along with purchasing skins related. Do you not recognize how offensive that is ?
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0002000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T06:17:35.203+0000) > > I do not deny your freedom of speech. > > But riot has done nothing wrong. Riot has done plenty wrong. "Lately" or in other words "currently" Riot has not done anything. But at the same time Riot is owned by Tencent which is arguably the largest and most despicable company on earth. Dont believe me? Research about the Social Credid Score system that they have created for the Chinese government. Not even exaggerating, but is Tencent is capable of that disgusting system it makes you wonder what else they are willing to do/create.
> [{quoted}](name=NoobDefault,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T20:01:55.510+0000) > > Riot has done plenty wrong. > "Lately" or in other words "currently" Riot has not done anything. > > But at the same time Riot is owned by Tencent which is arguably the largest and most despicable company on earth. > Dont believe me? Research about the Social Credid Score system that they have created for the Chinese government. > Not even exaggerating, but is Tencent is capable of that disgusting system it makes you wonder what else they are willing to do/create. Yet riot has done nothIng to attack anyone in support of Hong Kong ... correct ?
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001000100000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T17:47:59.813+0000) > > Tencent was literally one of the original investors for the 8 million that lead to the development and distribution of league. > > If it wasn’t for Tencent you wouldn’t have league. And 1200 EUR and 6 years later...personally, perhaps that would have been for the best.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0002000000010001000000010001000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-12T21:15:28.296+0000) > > And 1200 EUR and 6 years later...personally, perhaps that would have been for the best. That makes no sense. You have to put value on your personal enjoyment.
SFHFWill (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-12T00:50:42.012+0000) > > Like in what world is a video game company that represent such a vast market expected to have a political opinion ? > > And beyond that how does riot profit from lgbtq? By supporting LGBTQ they get free press, also people are more likely to spend money on a LGBTQ character if they're in favor of the movement, this has been shown in several data models. People spend money on something they identify with. So look at Marvel, Black Panther had one of the biggest draws on an opening weekend from African-Americans verses Thor 3, which had a more standard draw as far as racial diversity. So yes, virtue signaling gets money.
> [{quoted}](name=SFHFWill,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-12T21:41:51.556+0000) > > By supporting LGBTQ they get free press, also people are more likely to spend money on a LGBTQ character if they're in favor of the movement, this has been shown in several data models. People spend money on something they identify with. So look at Marvel, Black Panther had one of the biggest draws on an opening weekend from African-Americans verses Thor 3, which had a more standard draw as far as racial diversity. So yes, virtue signaling gets money. There is no possible way that having a opinion on lgbtq that the majority of the Developed world share the same opinion and the Hong Kong crisis is in any way relatable.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001000100000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T17:47:59.813+0000) > > Tencent was literally one of the original investors for the 8 million that lead to the development and distribution of league. > > If it wasn’t for Tencent you wouldn’t have league. Honestly, that's reason enough to condemn them if you ask me
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0002000000010001000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T17:55:57.545+0000) > > Honestly, that's reason enough to condemn them if you ask me If it wasn’t for Tencent this board would not exist for you to complain about a game that you play so much.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0002000000010001000000010001,timestamp=2019-10-12T06:19:02.430+0000) > > Riot has done nothing wrong. Well...they _did_ let Tencent get a foot inside their door. So they're hardly innocent.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000000100010000000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-12T06:37:19.985+0000) > > Well...they _did_ let Tencent get a foot inside their door. So they're hardly innocent. Tencent was literally one of the original investors for the 8 million that lead to the development and distribution of league. If it wasn’t for Tencent you wouldn’t have league.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-10-12T00:49:04.848+0000) > > So it is your opinion that LGBTQ rights and a geo political crisis fall under the same spectrum ? I guess that depends on what spectrum you're wondering. But to be clear, my spectrum I was using was simply that they're both political. Not trying to insinuate that 1 is greater or lesser then another.
> [{quoted}](name=AmWhaleIRL,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0002000000010002,timestamp=2019-10-12T09:13:14.078+0000) > > I guess that depends on what spectrum you're wondering. > But to be clear, my spectrum I was using was simply that they're both political. Not trying to insinuate that 1 is greater or lesser then another. No one is obviously far more of a delicate situation than another . Riot should not have to involved in a geo political crisis which they are currently not. They have done nothIng wrong. Should riot have a political opinion on the impeachment of trump too ?
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-12T00:50:42.012+0000) > > And beyond that how does riot profit from lgbtq? Neeko skin sales, I guess? Technically?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:26:55.273+0000) > > Neeko skin sales, I guess? Technically? You literally just implied that if you are lgbtq you are required to play neeko and purchase neeko skins. Do you not recognize the offensiveness behind that ?
: > They have never catered to an oppressive China regime as you claim that has literally never happened. Look up social credit scores, a service that is designed and administrated by Tencent, and Enforced by the Chinese government. Sorry buddy but they're terribly unethical and damn near inhumanly run.
> [{quoted}](name=LatetotheRace,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-12T03:33:59.755+0000) > > Look up social credit scores, a service that is designed and administrated by Tencent, and Enforced by the Chinese government. Sorry buddy but they're terribly unethical and damn near inhumanly run. Riot has done nothing wrong. This bias is based on pure hatred which is wrong.
Eybdoog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-12T01:19:46.689+0000) > > They have never catered to an oppressive China regime as you claim that has literally never happened. You might be right. I haven’t been keeping up to date with the Hong Kong controversy. But still the 2 subjects are related based on the principle of freedom of speech. > A video game company is not allowed to have an opinion on country politics it is simple as that. > > Blizzard decided otherwise but riot has never ever opinionated anything going on in China or Hong Kong the hypocrisy is on this very board and it just bolsters the fact that people will look at any opportunity to attack riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Eybdoog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T01:36:21.514+0000) > > You might be right. I haven’t been keeping up to date with the Hong Kong controversy. But still the 2 subjects are related based on the principle of freedom of speech. I do not deny your freedom of speech. But riot has done nothing wrong.
Eybdoog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-10-12T00:49:04.848+0000) > > So it is your opinion that LGBTQ rights and a geo political crisis fall under the same spectrum ? At the root of both issues is freedom of speech. In one instance riot violated the principle of freedom of speech (Hong Kong) when they catered to an increasingly oppressive dictatorship (China). In another instance riot promoted the freedom of speech (expression or whatever you want to call it) for lgbtq community. People are calling out Riot’s (and MANY other companies’) hypocrisy because it seems like they lack principles when it comes to money. Which is also at the root of both issues. In other words. Let’s be realistic. China and the USA are in a COLD war. EDIT: Added COLD to war. Hopefully we never reach that level of tension
> [{quoted}](name=Eybdoog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0002000000010001,timestamp=2019-10-12T01:10:47.895+0000) > > At the root of both issues is freedom of speech. > > In one instance riot violated the principle of freedom of speech (Hong Kong) when they catered to an increasingly oppressive dictatorship (China). In another instance riot promoted the freedom of speech (expression or whatever you want to call it) for lgbtq community. > > People are calling out Riot’s (and MANY other companies’) hypocrisy because it seems like they lack principles when it comes to money. Which is also at the root of both issues. > > In other words. Let’s be realistic. China and the USA are in a COLD war. > > EDIT: Added COLD to war. Hopefully we never reach that level of tension They have never catered to an oppressive China regime as you claim that has literally never happened. A video game company is not allowed to have an opinion on country politics it is simple as that. Blizzard decided otherwise but riot has never ever opinionated anything going on in China or Hong Kong the hypocrisy is on this very board and it just bolsters the fact that people will look at any opportunity to attack riot.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AmWhaleIRL,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-11T22:23:49.443+0000) > > You're missing OP's point. > He's saying that Riot will take a Political Stance when they stand to profit, specifically regarding LGBTQ+ but won't when it threatens profit, specifically Hong Kong here. > You're statement is absolutely valid, but it's also not something OP was refuting. So it is your opinion that LGBTQ rights and a geo political crisis fall under the same spectrum ?
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-10-12T00:49:04.848+0000) > > So it is your opinion that LGBTQ rights and a geo political crisis fall under the same spectrum ? Like in what world is a video game company that represent such a vast market expected to have a political opinion ? And beyond that how does riot profit from lgbtq?
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-11T22:06:10.663+0000) > > Simply put broadcasts of league of legends are focussed on league of legends ... what a shocker. You're missing OP's point. He's saying that Riot will take a Political Stance when they stand to profit, specifically regarding LGBTQ+ but won't when it threatens profit, specifically Hong Kong here. You're statement is absolutely valid, but it's also not something OP was refuting.
> [{quoted}](name=AmWhaleIRL,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-11T22:23:49.443+0000) > > You're missing OP's point. > He's saying that Riot will take a Political Stance when they stand to profit, specifically regarding LGBTQ+ but won't when it threatens profit, specifically Hong Kong here. > You're statement is absolutely valid, but it's also not something OP was refuting. So it is your opinion that LGBTQ rights and a geo political crisis fall under the same spectrum ?
Exibir mais

mack9112

Nível 226 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão