KARRNA (EUNE)
: Premades r getting out of hand .
> [{quoted}](name=KARRNA,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IQtUQvgG,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-19T23:18:16.521+0000) > >when the URF is gone , i decided to go ranked flex A wise man leaves for other games when the URF is gone. Ranked balance is a shit storm of bad, and the games are inhabited by socially awkward preteen turds(or adults pretending to be), who flame/troll/smurf/bait/int/blame to stress you to the point that the game just isn't fun anymore. Analytics have replaced experimentation and curiosity, and ranked is just a bad LC$ sim. RGMs is where it's at. Face rolling through URF after work with friends every night has been absolutely awesome....and stress free....and fun....and everything else that ranked isn't. You should have dipped when URF went into the vault, and all that was left is Riot in a blacked out van luring you with candy, puppies, vods, borders, and one more shitty ranked experience.
Comentários de Rioters
Pika310 (NA)
: Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T01:07:10.917+0000) > > Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. > > Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. > > Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. > > {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts. They already have games available now, in the form of RGMs, but they remain vaulted. Ranked is straight up shit, and a lot of people only come back for URF weeks. Riot won't even give people games that are already finished and require little maintenance. If they didn't care about force feeding the LCS Simulator down the throats of border enthusiasts, we'd get the game modes we want and ask for. They're obviously still trying to milk this game dry with Sim, Sim, Sim, Sim under the guise of "new client", "unpopular", and "you don't even know what you really like". They'll keep bleeding players to push competitive. At this point, support shake ups and "more dps" items aren't dragging me back into the ranked shit hole. Riot can't even keep a SC2 Arcade style game mode up for longer than 2 weeks a year, but they want me to buy in on new full game releases? No fuckin thanks.
: > [{quoted}](name=nGio,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZXasQ4j,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:53:26.340+0000) > > I feel you op. I've been here since launch, and I too am older(wife, kids, career, etc). I'm at the point where border colors and game stress in a speed meta have absolutely zero appeal. I play with a group of buddies who I've been gaming with since Starcraft, and rgms are all we're interested in playing on League. With limited garbage time, I chose to play other games over spending another second in ranked, but I'll always stop back by for some URF or OFA. I hate the current meta too but don't say things like "I am too old", "have family now". Family is literally your own preference and If you have one don't cry that you won't keep up with others who have League as first priority in their life.
I was only taking about having a family and career giving me less garbage time, so I'm more careful with how I use it. If League is "the first priority in your life" then so be it, but don't assume that everyone else's existence is solely tied to a PC game like yours is. You're clearly reaching with "he has a life outside of League, so he's crying", and I pitty you bud.
: I love League's characters but I don't like the gameplay
I feel you op. I've been here since launch, and I too am older(wife, kids, career, etc). I'm at the point where border colors and game stress in a speed meta have absolutely zero appeal. I play with a group of buddies who I've been gaming with since Starcraft, and rgms are all we're interested in playing on League. With limited garbage time, I chose to play other games over spending another second in ranked, but I'll always stop back by for some URF or OFA.
Jikker (NA)
: I didn't even know there was an international mens day. I'm glad there is.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cRXuktgN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-19T23:56:08.713+0000) > > I didn't even know there was an international mens day. I'm glad there is. Well, it's been around for a while, but we had to make some "changes" to keep it. It used to be in July, because International Men's Day just felt at home with shirtless dudes, BBQ's, and cold beers. Someone found out, and it had to be modified. Instead of having it removed completely, we agreed to have it negotiated down to some shit day at the end of November...and it always has to land on a Wednesday.
: What I don't think anyone realizes is that Hashinshin has been saying all of these exact things ALL SEASON, not in response to a single shitty worlds match.
> [{quoted}](name=Tilting4Dummies,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=KTPAGngX,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-11-11T22:22:10.431+0000) > > What I don't think anyone realizes is that Hashinshin has been saying all of these exact things ALL SEASON, not in response to a single shitty worlds match. Hashinshin? He's the prophet that warned of us too much damage and junglers basically becoming additional laners with no penalty? It's been every other post on the front page for like 2 fuckin years! Anyone who has played a single game in the last couple of seasons has figured this out. Did everyone think that damage was too low until a popular streamer enlightened us?
: > [{quoted}](name=nGio,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wQTcZwoA,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-11T01:53:34.812+0000) > > This is the most bs argument I have EVER seen. Did you know that MOBAs started as "something that was originally a precursor sandbox"? Did you know that this entire genre started as a custom WC3 game called 'DoTA'? This is where tower defense, MOBAs, battle arenas, and dozens of other genres got their legs. Someone created something, another person expounded on it and added their own creativity, and something new was born. > > Without creativity and evolution we'd still be playing Pong. I was playing the original DoTA back in the day, watching WC3 customs become HoN, LoL, and DoTA 2. I watched them compete and grow, and it was amazing! People like you are a hindrance to growth and evolution, because you want your decade old border grinds to last for eternity, and anything new shouldn't be real. If it were up to you, I'd still be going to work by covered wagon, because automobiles "aren't the way that transportation was supposed to be used!". > > Seriously buddy, this is the absolute silliest shit that I've seen in a long time, and I really feel bad for you. No. I feel bad for you. I feel bad for this small crowd that wants to be vocal about how they're tired of a game so much that they'd rather play it like a Practice Tool with benefits. And yeah, in my eyes URF I feel did put together some groundwork of the Practice Tool that came later. That's my point in using the sandbox term. Not to receive a history lesson on things I already knew. But aside that... I don't see any other company that stoops to that level as a result of that small portion of their playerbase crying to no end about when the next time it comes just to play it and leave in a fit when it wasn't enough of their fix. The community has literally taken an April Fools gag and treated it so seriously that they have to make threads like these split down the rational to irrational line of opinion like fucking American politics. Like seriously what the hell?! You can't seriously tell me you'd make a game one way, create a super broken way to play said game 4 years later, then have that integrate to the game full time without thinking of the effects it would have long term. Now if you were that fickle; if you were that willing to appease what little of that base wanted to not play your game as intended, then I look down at you. You just sell out the foundation of your game for the sake of having a couple hundred to thousands of players that won't ever truly be satisfied. That said, I'm sick of wording this in multiple comments. If people want to keep griping, that's on them.
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wQTcZwoA,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-11T02:19:29.192+0000) > I feel bad for this small crowd that wants to be vocal about how they're tired of a game so much that they'd rather play it like a Practice Tool with benefits. Again, how does this negatively impact you? You're here arguing against other people that you don't know being able to play a game mode that you don't play, and has zero impact on you or your life other than your clear obsession with making sure that random strangers can't have fun. Honestly man, this level of toxic vitriol for no apparent reason or benefit is pretty sad. My recommendation would be to seek some professional help, so that you can get some of that hate out.
: > [{quoted}](name=nGio,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wQTcZwoA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-10T12:35:59.962+0000) > > Well this could be said for any game. You come to play something, they take it away, and you leave. The alternative is to create a game, let people play it, and they won't leave. My wallet opens every time URF/ARURF goes live. Every. Single. Time. Then my wallet goes back into the vault with the fun RGMs, and I play other games until Riot gives me something worth my time, money, and attention. It's okay for adult consumers to have standards and power over where their resources go. For me, this isn't URF vs ranked SR, it's URF or another game. Then you're not playing League of Legends for what it is and has been. You're playing for something that was originally a precursor sandbox and a gag mode for April Fools. If you're done with League, be done with it. Don't come back and be mad about a cheat code game mode coming and going. URF is not the way the game is supposed to be played!
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wQTcZwoA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T15:42:24.963+0000) > > Then you're not playing League of Legends for what it is and has been. You're playing for something that was originally a precursor sandbox and a gag mode for April Fools. > > If you're done with League, be done with it. Don't come back and be mad about a cheat code game mode coming and going. URF is not the way the game is supposed to be played! This is the most bs argument I have EVER seen. Did you know that MOBAs started as "something that was originally a precursor sandbox"? Did you know that this entire genre started as a custom WC3 game called 'DoTA'? Custom projects are where tower defense, MOBAs, battle arenas, and dozens of other genres got their legs. Someone created something, another person expounded on it and added their own creativity, and something new was born. Without creativity and evolution we'd still be playing Pong. I was playing the original DoTA back in the day, watching WC3 customs become HoN, LoL, and DoTA 2. I watched them compete and grow, and it was amazing! People like you are a hindrance to growth and evolution, because you want your decade old border grinds to last for eternity, and anything new shouldn't be real. If it were up to you, I'd still be going to work by covered wagon, because automobiles "aren't the way that transportation was supposed to be used!". Seriously buddy, this is the absolute silliest shit that I've seen in a long time, and I really feel bad for you.
: By only coming back for URF, playing to your hearts content, then leaving as soon as it ends, isn't that straight up proving Riot's statement fact in why URF is such a limited time mode to begin with?!
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wQTcZwoA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-10T05:16:03.825+0000) > > By only coming back for URF, playing to your hearts content, then leaving as soon as it ends, isn't that straight up proving Riot's statement fact in why URF is such a limited time mode to begin with?! Well this could be said for any game. You come to play something, they take it away, and you leave. The alternative is to create a game, let people play it, and they won't leave. My wallet opens every time URF/ARURF goes live. Every. Single. Time. Then my wallet goes back into the vault with the fun RGMs, and I play other games until Riot gives me something worth my time, money, and attention. It's okay for adult consumers to have standards and power over where their resources go. For me, this isn't URF vs ranked SR, it's URF or another game.
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arkantosprime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aGQNBEQH,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T03:46:50.188+0000) > > Lol why would I trust spreadsheets or some actual numbers? Maybe because it's easier to trust than the word of a company, I am not saying I don't trust riot as a whole, just not with anything they say for urf. If taking away a mode that literal brings in hundreds if not thousands or more of players to the game, and ends up getting rid of said players when they remove urf, how can you think thats a good decision for the game overall? And league of legends is a game that can make 5-10$ off a recolour of a skin, if you think they don't have the money to back development of modes that bring this much positive attention to the game, you aren't the one I should be arguing with. I didn't say that I thought it was a good decision. I questioned your doubt in the company's ability to make the best decision for them. If there's all of these benefits to keeping URF around and removing it is disappointing players and causing them to leave, then why are they removing it? They have all of the data, and every motivation to keep as many players playing the game as possible. If this wasn't the best decision for the company, then they wouldn't be making it.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aGQNBEQH,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T04:17:37.893+0000) > > I didn't say that I thought it was a good decision. I questioned your doubt in the company's ability to make the best decision for them. If there's all of these benefits to keeping URF around and removing it is disappointing players and causing them to leave, then why are they removing it? > Does anyone legitimately question that at this point? Riot is all-in on competitive. They could easily open up every RGM like SC2 did with their Arcade, but they want people watching LCS and playing LCS Simulator. They hope that people will come for the URF and stay for the border grind, but there are just too many games nowadays for gamers to be force fed something that they don't enjoy. We come for the URF/ARURF, leave when it's gone, and come back when it's up. Riot will say "look how many players left when URF did", but a lot of us weren't playing shitty ass ranked SR in the first place. I guarantee that Riot makes more money when URF is up, but they're fully invested in the big picture of competitive, even if it's at a loss.
: all they care about is the esports side of league thus the patches etc they even made us start watching matches for missions i am sure if we boy cotted viewing their matches to bring back urf shit would change...{{sticker:sg-shisa}}
> [{quoted}](name=Johnny Rotten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oQnsEN5k,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-11-10T04:32:47.507+0000) > > all they care about is the esports side of league thus the patches etc they even made us start watching matches for missions i am sure if we boy cotted viewing their matches to bring back urf shit would change...{{sticker:sg-shisa}} The problem is that the majority of URF players just leave quietly when URF gets vaulted. My Discord went from 90% of friends playing League down to 1 single person within minutes of URF leaving. Most of them don't come to the forums or have the energy to boycott. They just leave for other games, and will return when URF/ARURF does. Riot knows how many people come back for URF, and they refuse to embrace it, as they prod the cattle back into LCS Simulator for another decade of near meaningless border grinding and VoD missions. Then we get fed the bullshit about "new clients", "unpopular", "burnout", and "but ranked queues".
: If you're burned out from URF this post is for you.
I still prefer ARURF, but I'd take either of them as perm game modes. I haven't played ranked in a couple of seasons, because the shit is just boring after a decade. At the end of a month long ARURF run, my Discord was still full of people playing it. There is no "burnout" besides Riot getting burned out of people wanting to play something that isn't an LCS Simulator or tied to Little Legends bs.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arkantosprime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=siGav9Xk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T03:50:41.847+0000) > > as I've said a million times, I have multiple friends over multiple accounts over multiple regions that all literally are quitting cause of urf being removed again. I know/have more friends that quit cause of urf getting removed each time than stay, and the ones that do always agree theres no real reason to not bring it back. Development? Not like Riots lacking money. Players? it literally brings a whole playerbase to the game by itself, it doesn't even need to leech off the existing, if it does it just shows the positive impact of the game mode. I actually can't recall any person that plays league or played league that has ever mentioned they hate urf and want it removed, of course theres probably loads of people that do, but I have yet to meet them. > > oh well me and many others really dont care for what comes next, if they cant keep a simple mode so many people love, me and many others will just go to the games that can. > {{champion:142}} Well you have now met one, I personally only played it a few times this time and can honestly say I have never cared for it. It was fun in 2014 for the first few times but whenever any iteration of it comes around, I for one tend to ignore it. There have been far better modes that they have created since then. I will play it once and awhile if friends really want too but I just don't often enjoy it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=siGav9Xk,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T03:55:12.750+0000) > > Well you have now met one, I personally only played it a few times this time and can honestly say I have never cared for it. It was fun in 2014 for the first few times but whenever any iteration of it comes around, I for one tend to ignore it. There have been far better modes that they have created since then. I will play it once and awhile if friends really want too but I just don't often enjoy it. That's great for YOU. A lot of us only come back for URF/ARURF though. My Discord was 90% URF, and a few minutes after URF was gone, 1 guy was still playing League, and the rest were scattered back to other games. Just because you don't enjoy URF doesn't mean that others shouldn't be allowed to play it. Now Riot will give us the bullshit that "URF made people leave". No, URF made us come back, and trying to shuffle us back into LCS Simulator to slog through another boring ranked season for meaningless borders made us leave.
: I find a huge problem is that Tanks have lots of options on how to gain armor and it provides diverse builds and such but if the tanks is going MR. well its pretty much 3 choices and none of them are great, tanks need good MR itemization again its the primary reason why ornn is actually a valueable tank since he can get the so useful 100 MR abysall mask
> [{quoted}](name=xinycalrabbit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bg7zOp5F,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:38:06.705+0000) > > Tanks have lots of options on how to gain armor and it provides diverse builds No. Diverse is a Zeal item for every occasion, lethality items for every occasion, grievous wounds everywhere, and on hit effects. Do people even build Randuin's or FH at this point? Deadman's feels more like a late bruiser pickup than it does a tank item, and Bramble into Thorn is just fucking bad vs investment, so what's left? Tank items have underwhelming stats, and most feel situational and gimmicky, and there aren't alternatives. The items and the class itself feels outdated and severely powercrept.
: A Thanks to All Twisted Treeline Players
"but doing so will let us keep our focus on our larger game modes". How about game modes that should be permanent like URF, ARURF, Blitz, etc? The worst part about TT leaving is that my dream of Hexakill returning one day dies with it. SR ranked is stale, and we've been slogging through it for a decade now. Your "blink and it's over" damage meta isn't making the game fresh. You should be introducing MORE game modes, and giving them attention. I'm tired of you prodding us into ranked SR, so that we are part of some giant farm system to force feed LCS Simulator down our throats, while anything fun and different gets thrown in a vault because "new client", "unpopular", "you say you like it but you really don't", or whatever other bs reason we're being given at this point. You should be looking to gain a broader spectrum of total players through as many different game modes as possible, and not "give em this shit, and if they don't like it they can leave".
: what reworks/changes that riot has done in the past that affected you the most?
{{champion:154}} I stopped playing ranked shortly after the rework that no one needed, asked for, or wanted. The partial revert still leaves him near unplayable top lane, without the damage, wave clear, and poke he had prior. Shen and Kayle were disappointments as well, because they can't be balanced for pro play and casual solo queue simultaneously. Warwick and Xin probably came out the best, but imo the rest were modernized downgrades or sidegrades.
HorusEye (NA)
: Loading screen crash
The client is garbage. When it locks you have to ctrl alt del and end the process as well, or it will sometimes continue to fail at reconnecting. It's been a known issue for a while now, but Riot clearly has it as a low priority. Maybe the client will get a new skin soon, and then it will be addressed.
BurnedFire2 (EUNE)
: One for All
OFA would be nice. My dreams of ever getting Hexakill back are about to die with TT.
Thilmer (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=nGio,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EVmrfcNK,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T04:02:43.035+0000) > > Nah man, we won't go 0-10 in your precious near meaningless ranked games. A lot of us will just go back to playing other games instead of being shuffled back into LCS Simulator like fucking cattle. > > Holy shit dude, I remember when this used to be a game, and it was fun, before it became some giant shitty farm system. Much triggered, uh? Go back to play other games instead of ruining this one.
Again, I don't play ranked. I thought that I said that already. Relax bud, no one is "ruining" your meaningless ranked games. You are so paranoid about your rank that you've become delusional and abandoned logic.
: URF not fun anymore
To be fair, Garen is no longer a problem. He used to be much stronger in previous URF modes, before his mini rework.
YerYeet (OCE)
: No, URF get's boring after a couple of games and as stated by the game developers after game modes like URF the player base significantly drop's this would most likely be even worsened by custom URF.
It significantly drops because we come here for URF and leave again when it's over. Grinding the same shit for a decade to get borders in a giant farm system doesn't appeal to everyone. Like SC2, I'm only here for the stress free fun shit, and not the near meaningless rank that no one over the age of 15 gives a shit about. "Unpopular!", "new client!", "fun stuff makes the boring stuff look worse!", and "you say you like it but you really don't!"....man, there are still people who believe these dump ass reasons? Prod the cattle back into ranked SR and LCS VoDs, and feed them some bullshit about why anything fun gets vaulted.
: They gave people exactly what they asked for: original urf. Now you have it. This is what that is.
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GUFieiKZ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-30T04:58:50.643+0000) > > They gave people exactly what they asked for: original urf. Now you have it. This is what that is. Pretty much. The casual one and done URF players wanted normal URF over ARURF. Now we get 10 days of the same bans, same picks, and mirror matches. Nothing spells fun like back to back games with Zed, Shaco, and Yuumi vs Zed, Shaco, and Yuumi. The objectives are over the top, but they're extremely exacerbated on a team of 3-5 S tier URF champions. The last ARURF lasted 3 weeks, and I couldn't stop playing it. Two days of this shit and I'm already back to playing other games. Riot should give us a week of ARURF when URF ends.
: When you disconnect, the graphic in the top left corner of the loading screen stops spinning. But yes, that is very minimal and there should be something better.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z2txOmWd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-29T15:06:28.833+0000) > > When you disconnect, the graphic in the top left corner of the loading screen stops spinning. > > But yes, that is very minimal and there should be something better. I've had the wheel continue to turn while disconnected. The client is shit, and some caveman with dialup on a potato remaining anonymous "because feelings" takes priority over convenience, quality, and everything intelligent. #CAVEMANLIVESMATTER
Thilmer (EUW)
: This is the reason Riot had to make URF random in the first place: people playing the broken champions and ignoring 80% of the champions in the game. But it will be even worse when URF ends. You will constantly find people that ends the game 0-10 because they have played URF non-stop for two weeks and now they can't remember things like mana or CDs. The whole URF things is Riot greatest mistake in my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Thilmer,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EVmrfcNK,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-10-29T17:36:08.178+0000) > > This is the reason Riot had to make URF random in the first place: people playing the broken champions and ignoring 80% of the champions in the game. > > But it will be even worse when URF ends. You will constantly find people that ends the game 0-10 because they have played URF non-stop for two weeks and now they can't remember things like mana or CDs. > > The whole URF things is Riot greatest mistake in my opinion. Nah man, we won't go 0-10 in your precious near meaningless ranked games. A lot of us will just go back to playing other games instead of being shuffled back into LCS Simulator like fucking cattle. Holy shit dude, I remember when this used to be a game, and it was fun, before it became some giant shitty farm system.
: You can reveal an opponent in E if you are within close proximity.
> [{quoted}](name=OneBarrel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEWEVERF,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-10-29T18:45:25.228+0000) > > You can reveal an opponent in E if you are within close proximity. "Hey guys, there's a cloud full of damage and cc moving towards us. I'm gonna face check it. I heard that it's a good counter."
: > [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-29T00:45:04.296+0000) > > URF was never fun ^^^^ Basically URF was enjoyable for about one-or-two days before people figured out what was well and truly busted. After that the game became much less enjoyable. People abused the same champs who essentially had the least counterability while you usually had one guy trying a "4fun 4head" idea that made you lose because the enemy picked some busted shit. Hence why ARURF is still better: At least then you don't have 5 busted fuckers on both teams.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJVBk4qu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-29T06:45:04.685+0000) > > ^^^^ > > Basically URF was enjoyable for about one-or-two days before people figured out what was well and truly busted. After that the game became much less enjoyable. People abused the same champs who essentially had the least counterability while you usually had one guy trying a "4fun 4head" idea that made you lose because the enemy picked some busted shit. > > Hence why ARURF is still better: At least then you don't have 5 busted fuckers on both teams. Agreed. The people who only play a handful of games per rotation bitched and moaned about ARURF, and how they wanted URF back. Most of the fun for URF weeks was the random. Getting to do well with C tier champions into weird matchups adds so much replay-ability. URF is great if you're going to crack off a couple of games and call it good. ARURF was suited for the die hard URF nerds, who play the shit out of it before going back to other games when it's vaulted. 20 games of URF, and I'm already kinda burned out on it, but every prior ARURF unvaulting I was playing non stop every day it was live. The best compromise would be to give us a week of URF, and then a week of ARURF. Then the casual players get their week of URF, and the die hard crazy fuckers get a week of ARURF after the burnout of playing the same small pool of far superior champions.
: Prepare your anuses for Yi's two shots lategame.
As opposed to everyone's 2 shots early game? Yeah, my anus can't wait for the 6 Rage Blade Yi to go on his epic 40 minute jungle adventure, and finally arrive to do what assassins have been doing since the 7 minute mark. Yi doesn't need late game to start 2 shotting, and neither does anyone else.
Els236 (EUW)
: To be honest, I've been a LoL player since release and I remember when Jax had dodge chance and was unkillable with Ninja Tabi, I've known Spell Vamp unkillable Vladimir, I remember perma-ban Kassadin.... the list goes on. Honestly, right now, compared to Season 3 "delete with Black Cleaver" meta and Season 6 "unkillable warmogs tank" meta, this season is actually pretty good for variety, item selection and champ damage. Champs are actually pretty solidified in what role they are; with Zed, you have to be careful because you know he's a squishy assassin. My personal issue is with these new champs being released with super broken abilities, namely Kai'Sa as the best example.
> [{quoted}](name=Els236,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UGdjXNXY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-24T21:20:53.238+0000) > > To be honest, I've been a LoL player since release and I remember when Jax had dodge chance and was unkillable with Ninja Tabi, I've known Spell Vamp unkillable Vladimir, I remember perma-ban Kassadin.... > the list goes on. > > Honestly, right now, compared to Season 3 "delete with Black Cleaver" meta and Season 6 "unkillable warmogs tank" meta, this season is actually pretty good for variety, item selection and champ damage. > > Champs are actually pretty solidified in what role they are; with Zed, you have to be careful because you know he's a squishy assassin. > > My personal issue is with these new champs being released with super broken abilities, namely Kai'Sa as the best example. We are talking about something completely different though. During the days of pre-deballed Olaf and invis Sunfire Eve competitive wasn't what it is now. No one was dropping the "silver trash" or "dude you're only gold". There was some crazy shit, but the game wasn't built around grinding for promos while minimizing to check player ranks and studying meta guides. Every champion has been streamlined into one basic function(no more AP Sion, Ap Yi, AD Eve, BF Kat, etc). The same can be said for runes. Analytics now tell us what champion to pick, what items to go every game, what rune page to use, and what broken shit is more broken than the other broken shit. We're fed LCS, shuffled into SR ranked to emulate LCS, and the vault full of fun game modes stays closed to keep us playing competitive(or because 'unpopular', 'new client', 'you like it now but you won't if we let you play it', or other bullshit reasons). The game used to be competitive, but it was also fun and kind of "messy", so silly shit wasn't as poorly received. If Riot wants this to be the pinnacle of competitive gaming, then they're responsible for setting that standard. It's really hard to compare the balance and expectation of an indie passion project to what the game has become today.
: I don't care about URF, Hexakill and all that bullshit. I don't want to suffer long ass queue times because of it.
Again, you want people to be held hostage so that YOU can have fun. Like I said before, myself and rl friends only come here for the RGMs and occasional TFT or ARAM. The people who want to play ranked will still play it, but those of us that only come here for fun game modes will leave when they go back to the vault. Riot's whole "URF makes everyone leave", "but new client", "unpopular", "you'll love it so much that you really hate it, believe us" are just excuses to keep people watching competitive and trying to emulate their favorite LCS players by force feeding ranked SR. We're the cattle, and the vault is the prod. I thought that this was obvious by now.
: > [{quoted}](name=nGio,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kp1dgJya,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-19T08:43:42.307+0000) > > All pvp game modes open permanently. URF, Blitz, Ascension, Hexakill, OFA, etc. All that shit available 24/7. This would kill queue times. This is a very very bad idea.
For whom? A lot of people aren't interested in ranked, and just refuse to play it. Like SC2, a lot of people are only there for the Arcade games. You wanting short queue times shouldn't be the reason why I'm forced to play ranked, instead of something I'd prefer. There are too many damn games out there now, so give me the fun shit that I want to play or I'll just play something else. Either way, I'm not affecting your precious queue times.
mack9112 (NA)
: League of legends has always been a game that never stays the same. That is it’s charm.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HAL6lHdw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T08:38:27.792+0000) > > League of legends has always been a game that never stays the same. > > That is it’s charm. Dude we've been playing the same map for a decade. Anything new or fresh gets stuffed into a vault because 'unpopular', 'new client', 'you say you like it but you don't'. The only thing that changes is the meta, based on who gets released/buffed with the most absurdly overloaded damage out the ass mobility bullshit. The only charm I see is that we get URF back in 8 days.
Sydney26 (EUW)
: If u were Riot what would u have done for Preseason ???
All pvp game modes open permanently. URF, Blitz, Ascension, Hexakill, OFA, etc. All that shit available 24/7. Riot is rolling out a bunch of new games, so it's time they stop telling us "unpopular", "new client", "but you'll get burned out", or whatever excuse they're selling at this point to keep us engaged in watching competitive or pretending that we'll all grow up to be pros if we shuffle into ranked SR LCS Simulator. They should just unvault the fun shit, since ranked will remain an active dumpster fire while they put their resources into phone games or whatever.
: 6+ Brawler is a waste of time...
Full set bonuses are trash compared to single op champs. Just throw Cho, Sej, and Gnar up front to cc everything for eternity, while your random 4-5 cost carry walks over the enemy team. Bring your 6 Blademasters/Slingers/Nobles up against my Cho/Sej/Gnar + random shit. There is no satisfaction in finally completing a 6 piece, when slop teams crush them with ease.
: i know, that certain other MOBA with D and 2 in its name is not welcome here,but how about getting a "pause" function? and if you are afraid of people abusing it,make it totally automatic, so when someone DC's, the game automatically pauses itself,lets say for 3 minutes max if person does not reconnect in time, then you can remake
> [{quoted}](name=MetalGear Jotaro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mHlEKTVO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-30T22:17:30.139+0000) > > i know, that certain other MOBA with D and 2 in its name is not welcome here,but how about getting a "pause" function? > and if you are afraid of people abusing it,make it totally automatic, so when someone DC's, the game automatically pauses itself,lets say for 3 minutes max > if person does not reconnect in time, then you can remake No thanks. Then we get the shit where the trolls unload their pauses when you start shit stomping their base. They need to fix the garbage client and then up the minimum system and connection requirements.
Fishyvaj (NA)
: LEAGUE CLASSIC GAME MODE FOR A LIMITED TIME
AP Yi, 6 BF Kat, real hybrid champs, tanks, and all the other fun shit that gave players choices before everything got streamlined for LC$? Yeah, sign me up.
puśsý (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JRN5dELl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-18T01:27:29.385+0000) > > It surely used to have. Then Season 8 came. And then Season 9. > This company has already proved that they won't fix anything. They want that their own game keeps sinking into this sludge, for whatever reason. > > Ten? :D Maybe ten seconds is too generous . . .
> [{quoted}](name=puśsý,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JRN5dELl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-18T01:29:04.933+0000) > > Maybe ten seconds is too generous . . . Closer to 3 seconds for a team fight. 3.1 seconds if there is a "tank" to walk over.
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.17 notes
The matchmaking is a complete mess. I either face the same person multiple times IN A ROW(I thought this was fixed?), or 2 enemies are chosen, and I just rotate between them in a cycle. Why is it so difficult to implement a system that is actually random? Make this the #1 priority over new champions and balancing, because it's an absolute joke when you draw the top 2 people and get shit stomped by them back and fourth until you're at 0.
: Wait WTF WHYYY I'm so fucking sick of it. Why not any of the other modes??? Also why not fucking invasion??? Riot should just kill urf I'm sick of it.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tspreYLH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-27T21:53:38.135+0000) > > Wait WTF WHYYY I'm so fucking sick of it. Why not any of the other modes??? Also why not fucking invasion??? > > Riot should just kill urf I'm sick of it. Why hate on URF though? Why can't every game mode be available in a custom or arcade mode? I personally love URF, and things like Poros, Nex Siege, and pve phone style games put me to sleep. I never want them to be taken away though. Everything should be made available permanently, since most adults I know are capable of deciding what they want to play and when they want to play it.
: Hextech is there for the people who don't get items (i.e me). It is there to prevent snowballing from items and truly impacts idiots who 3 stack a unit. I think its wonderful to get some sort of advantage as someone who on average gets the least amount of items in the game
> [{quoted}](name=I YEET Garbage,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3bhJib7G,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-23T02:45:27.171+0000) > > Hextech is there for the people who don't get items (i.e me). It is there to prevent snowballing from items and truly impacts idiots who 3 stack a unit. > > I think its wonderful to get some sort of advantage as someone who on average gets the least amount of items in the game Hextech only further punishes players who have bad rng. Having less items than average AND having them disabled is a likely occurrence, considering that Hex is being squeezed into almost every comp now. I actually prioritize it when I get a lot of items early because it gives me a double advantage.
: For everyone complaining about Hextech
This is actually the worst argument I've seen. So if the RNG gods gave me 2 full items that I put on a carry, and gave you 6 across multiple carries then your Hextech will help "even it out"? Your 6 items and Hextech just double punished me for bad RNG. Top that off with the fact that it's intended purpose was to shut down single unit item stacking, but it completely ruins unit placement, removing the chess aspect. Corner placing your team isn't even an option anymore. The 2 unit buff is so over the top broken that I see it squeezed into almost every comp, so Hextech vs Hextech the person with more items still wins in most cases. You're only looking at this from 1 exact perspective of "I got no items, they got all the items, I'm running Hextech, and the other 7 aren't". I haven't seen that ridiculous scenario play out a single time yet. The reality is that everyone runs the shit, it adds another layer to an already RNG heavy shit sandwich, and it double penalizes people who get less items.
: Is It Just Me or Is Hextech Broken Right Now?
The aoe is the big problem. It's supposed to counter big carries, but it's completely destroying piece placement as well. You have to scatter everything, which ruins the chess aspect. If they removed the aoe it would still be broken, because it just further penalizes players who were dealt low item drops by the rng gods. The aoe needs to go, because it's serving too many purposes
Bazerka (NA)
: This is a great call out. TFT (much like League or **any** game for that matter) isn't for everyone! You should seek out game / game modes that you love the most and play! The hardest feels bad moments come when you find a game that doesn't have as many fans which means those game types dont get supported :(. It feels bad, but is the reality of anything. If not enough people use it, that thing will be killed. Doesn't stop it from feeling bad tho :P
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8Anyo39z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T19:58:10.089+0000) > > This is a great call out. TFT (much like League or **any** game for that matter) isn't for everyone! You should seek out game / game modes that you love the most and play! The hardest feels bad moments come when you find a game that doesn't have as many fans which means those game types dont get supported :(. It feels bad, but is the reality of anything. If not enough people use it, that thing will be killed. Doesn't stop it from feeling bad tho :P Think about all those URF fans who have to wait 6-12 months to play something that should be available permanently. At least TFT has myself and some friends playing League again, because we're usually playing other games until URF comes back. At this point Riot should just evolve, and allow every RGM to be permanent. Let the players actually play your damn game, instead of "play ranked LCS Simulator like the pros or gtfo".
: It's fresh they will find the bad things and fix them it is not a bad thing becuase it gives you a chance to level the playing field against the players who stack everything on one person
> [{quoted}](name=super kranked,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=xZrxjHUJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-15T21:40:45.711+0000) > > It's fresh they will find the bad things and fix them it is not a bad thing becuase it gives you a chance to level the playing field against the players who stack everything on one person Level the playing field? You've got 7 items across your gunslingers, and I've got 3 total all on my Varus, because I was lucky enough to get gold every neutral wave. Now your 4 item advantage turned into a 7 item advantage, because I should be double punished for bad rng. Why are my items and positioning both destroyed for a 2 piece bonus? How is anyone defending this horse shit? Remove the aoe completely. 2 piece bonus is 4 seconds to a single random unit, and 6 seconds for the 4 piece bonus. Now it can still be bullshit, but serve it's intended purpose of focusing a single unit being stacked, and not shut down the items of an entire team, while also erasing any Guardian build.
: Does Riot still do the legacy vault?
Yeah they're sipping Mai Tais somewhere on a desert island vault with Tupac, Elvis, RGMs, and the balance team.
Śhunpo (OCE)
: Yet another patch where Item RNG isn't fixed
Add the Hextech for another layer of rng. The game is purely a coin flip at this point.
FSRER (EUNE)
: Give his Q base damage Make his W give him more speed Make his E travel faster And make his R supress longer
> [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2dpUhKsO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-11T12:04:36.794+0000) > > Give his Q base damage > Make his W give him more speed > Make his E travel faster > And make his R supress longer Shit man, it's Rito 2019. If you want real changes, you have to speak their language. Release a new Skarner skin Give his Q more damage Make his W do damage Make his E do more damage, add a dash to it, and make the subsequent hit knock up instead of stun Make his R do more damage Now they're listening.
: Is it just me or are people slowly not playing league anymore?
My friends list has been empty since URF last left. I'm sure it'll repopulate if URF comes back again. Ranked SR is just played to death and boring at this point, and Riot is unable to evolve and branch out. Their vault holds some fun stuff, but they refuse to open it.
YaraUwU (NA)
: Riot you arent losing players in SR to other game modes your losing them because.
I haven't played ranked in a couple of seasons, because a decade of the same shit just got boring. Until TFT, I'd only come back for URF or the occasional ARAM. Most of my Discord is in the same boat, come back for URF and then dip when Riot starts herding the cattle back to the LCS Simulator. Ranked just isn't enjoyable anymore, and removing more options won't change my opinion. It's time to evolve and focus on more game modes, not force feed the same boring shit.
Scazie (EUW)
: Every change since season 4 has just homogenised champion gameplay
I miss the days of AP Yi and Sion, AD Eve and 5 BF Kat, top lane Zac, and all of the other fun shit that kept the game fresh. Now it's all streamlined for LCS. The only thing bringing me back to this shitter are RGMs that don't even exist anymore.
Exibir mais

nGio

Nível 177 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão