Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Why this, cat? Why THIS?
I was thinking the lion king when watching. Reminded me of mufasa or simba hanging off the side of the cliff.
: > So I write this post wondering if I should be worried in the long run of eating bread for anything other than weight gain? In our 30s is when things really start to change. My metabolism isn't what it was at 35, 25, or 20. lol If you haven't been to the doctor in a while, I encourage you to do so. It's quite possible to be the skinniest person on the planet, but have things like high blood pressure or high cholesterol. Before you try to pack on the pounds with junk food, you want to get a doctor's opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEUkws04,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T20:31:10.109+0000) > > In our 30s is when things really start to change. My metabolism isn't what it was at 35, 25, or 20. lol > > If you haven't been to the doctor in a while, I encourage you to do so. It's quite possible to be the skinniest person on the planet, but have things like high blood pressure or high cholesterol. Before you try to pack on the pounds with junk food, you want to get a doctor's opinion. I go to the doctor more than the average person I would say when it comes to check ups because I have health problems. I am always fine when it comes to blood pressure and cholesterol or anything else diet wise other than just being under weight. I have other issues but don't relate to diet.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEUkws04,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:35:20.562+0000) > > Maybe. I know there are lots of different breads out there so I can't really say whether there is a good bread or bad one. Like I don't have much info on ezekiel bread or other breads out there that could potentially have great health benefits. > > But I do know a few years back people always talked about how much better wheat bread is compared to white. But now there are things coming up that wheat bread is actually not that much better than white as we thought. The health benefits are very abysmal despite everyone saying how wheat is so much better because it uses the whole grain of the wheat. > > What I get from both wheat and white that people are saying nowadays is that it's a high carb, low fiber and any other nutrient food. Yes I am talking even wheat. So to me, what I think is if I want fiber, vitamins, and any other nutrients, I should just supplement eating some fruits and vegetables into my diet. > > I treat bread sort of like a supplement in a way. It's an easy to eat and fast to prepare high carb and calorie supplement that I combine with deli meat, cheese, lettuce, peanut butter, or jelly. It's just something I eat to pack in those extra calories I need to gain weight. There will always be new studies coming out and new fads trying to figure out what is good for you and what isn't. Remember when butter was horrible for you and you should only eat margarine? Well, some studies are starting to flip that and say that butter is actually better than margarine. You should eat no salt, you should eat more salt, eat no fat, eat less fat, all fat is bad, there are healthy fats, dairy is great for you, dairy is terrible for you, etc.... It just keeps going and going. End of the day, it's best to eat what makes you feel good and what makes you healthy. Your doctor will know if you are healthy or not and will let you know. Anything else, take with a grain of salt. Is bread bad for you? I really don't think so. I eat a lot of whole grain breads (and some white breads like sourdough) and I'm very healthy according to my doctors. If you feel well while eating bread and are healthy then it's probably fine to eat.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEUkws04,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:41:34.482+0000) > > There will always be new studies coming out and new fads trying to figure out what is good for you and what isn't. Remember when butter was horrible for you and you should only eat margarine? Well, some studies are starting to flip that and say that butter is actually better than margarine. You should eat no salt, you should eat more salt, eat no fat, eat less fat, all fat is bad, there are healthy fats, dairy is great for you, dairy is terrible for you, etc.... It just keeps going and going. > > End of the day, it's best to eat what makes you feel good and what makes you healthy. Your doctor will know if you are healthy or not and will let you know. Anything else, take with a grain of salt. > > Is bread bad for you? I really don't think so. I eat a lot of whole grain breads (and some white breads like sourdough) and I'm very healthy according to my doctors. If you feel well while eating bread and are healthy then it's probably fine to eat. Exactly! People are always saying different things as time goes by. You've given me the best answer I've seen all day. Thanks
Jikker (NA)
: Depends on the type of bread. While carbs can be turned to sugar, less processed grains and flours are usually good for fiber and nutrition. So is Wonder Bread that's just processed white flour bad for you? I'd say yeah. Is some whole wheat, unprocessed bread (homemade or from a natural bakery) bad for you? Probably not.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEUkws04,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:17:48.477+0000) > > Depends on the type of bread. While carbs can be turned to sugar, less processed grains and flours are usually good for fiber and nutrition. So is Wonder Bread that's just processed white flour bad for you? I'd say yeah. Is some whole wheat, unprocessed bread (homemade or from a natural bakery) bad for you? Probably not. Maybe. I know there are lots of different breads out there so I can't really say whether there is a good bread or bad one. Like I don't have much info on ezekiel bread or other breads out there that could potentially have great health benefits. But I do know a few years back people always talked about how much better wheat bread is compared to white. But now there are things coming up that wheat bread is actually not that much better than white as we thought. The health benefits are very abysmal despite everyone saying how wheat is so much better because it uses the whole grain of the wheat. What I get from both wheat and white that people are saying nowadays is that it's a high carb, low fiber and any other nutrient food. Yes I am talking even wheat. So to me, what I think is if I want fiber, vitamins, and any other nutrients, I should just supplement eating some fruits and vegetables into my diet. I treat bread sort of like a supplement in a way. It's an easy to eat and fast to prepare high carb and calorie supplement that I combine with deli meat, cheese, lettuce, peanut butter, or jelly. It's just something I eat to pack in those extra calories I need to gain weight.
CLG ear (NA)
: bread is not bad for you high fructose corn syrup is
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEUkws04,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:24:10.670+0000) > > bread is not bad for you > > high fructose corn syrup is bad how though? Because it makes you fat? Because I am not worried about getting fat. Also, high fructose corn syrup is in a lot of things I consume, not just bread. Sometimes in soda, sometimes in juice, sometimes in cereal maybe? There is a lot of sugar in many foods we eat but to me if the biggest concern is weight gain, i could care less. I am a person who actually just doesnt get enough calories to gain weight. Of course, I'm not saying im gonna be chugging high fructose corn syrup either but i eat a bit of a lot of things like bread, deli meat, peanut butter, jelly, cup noodles sometimes, i drink juice which has lots of high fructose corn syrup, chips, fast food sometimes, rice, meat, vegetables. I mix it up.
: > Meat has sugar in it and is not healthy for you My dude, I think you're missing some basic nutritional information if you think meat has sugar in it. I don't know your age, but before you embark on any kind of diet, you need to speak with your doctor or another professional about your specific needs and your specific goals. I started typing some things but it's only going to bring out people who want to nitpick. I'll make it much simpler, carbohydrates will make you fat because sugar that is not used by your body for fuel is stored for later. Meat does not have sugar, meat does not have carbohydrates. Depending on the type of meat, it has a mix of fat and proteins. Bread is processed food, designed to taste good, and it's 100% carbohydrates. Some are better than others. Fiber is a "good" carbohydrate because we don't digest it - therefore it doesn't impact our blood sugar. If you goal is to put on weight **properly** you need to see a doctor. Especially if you're a teenager.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sEUkws04,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:21:38.514+0000) > > My dude, I think you're missing some basic nutritional information if you think meat has sugar in it. I don't know your age, but before you embark on any kind of diet, you need to speak with your doctor or another professional about your specific needs and your specific goals. > > I started typing some things but it's only going to bring out people who want to nitpick. I'll make it much simpler, carbohydrates will make you fat because sugar that is not used by your body for fuel is stored for later. Meat does not have sugar, meat does not have carbohydrates. Depending on the type of meat, it has a mix of fat and proteins. Bread is processed food, designed to taste good, and it's 100% carbohydrates. Some are better than others. Fiber is a "good" carbohydrate because we don't digest it - therefore it doesn't impact our blood sugar. > > If you goal is to put on weight **properly** you need to see a doctor. Especially if you're a teenager. I'm a grown man in my 30s more or less. Been skinny whole life whether I worked out or didn't. Um also, i meant meat from fast foods, jerkys, bbq sauce, etc. Not meat by itself sorry. But the idea was that, there is so much sugar in foods and we all eat it commonly so why is bread considered to be so bad when a lot of other things are bad. I just feel like the biggest concern to bread is that it makes you fat. There are a few health concerns people mention about but I think the biggest reason people talk about why bread is bad is mainly because of it leading to weight gain. And to me, I don't care about weight gain. What my doctors have said when I was younger is that I need to gain weight since im under weight for my age and height. I've tried things from supplements and eating fast foods but those never really worked because I was not actively eating to reach my goals. Now, I do and it's worked but bread is a part of my diet to reach those goals. But then I look and people are talking about how bad bread is. But if the biggest reason bread is bad is because it makes you fat, I could care less. So I write this post wondering if I should be worried in the long run of eating bread for anything other than weight gain?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Getting DDOsed?
Just gonna give general answer but no most likely you did not. If you discord and everything else is working, you are not ddosed because ddosed will affect your whole network, not league of legends by itself.
: I enjoy playing league yes. Solo games and improving myself to become better are really fun. But the thing that makes league the most fun to me is just hopping into a discord call with some friends and queue-ing 5 man doing stupid builds like waveclear sion or just all go lethal tempo, hell ultimate bravery is still fun even though it's sorta outdated (RIP leviathan)
> [{quoted}](name=VanCanBanMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oET10eAc,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-01T02:02:21.929+0000) > > I enjoy playing league yes. Solo games and improving myself to become better are really fun. But the thing that makes league the most fun to me is just hopping into a discord call with some friends and queue-ing 5 man doing stupid builds like waveclear sion or just all go lethal tempo, hell ultimate bravery is still fun even though it's sorta outdated (RIP leviathan) Hey that sounds like fun. I really like the all lethal tempo fun and wish I saw what that looked like. When I play with friends, it's never a full party so I've never seen what an all lethal tempo team looked like or how they performed. Would make an interesting youtube video if you made it. Link me the video if you do. I like your spirit by the way, very positive.
: people still play this game?
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMorals,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oET10eAc,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-10-01T04:16:30.410+0000) > > people still play this game? lol im pretty sure they do. I haven't played for 2 weeks personally.
: When everything goes right, yeah... Otherwise there's just so many things going on right now that can kill my enjoyment. I've found myself playing a lot more CS GO to satisfy my pvp fix now, because as many issues as that game has, whether its bugs or smurfing, the developers aren't needlessly buffing some weapons to be disgustingly strong just so they can have some big pro plays :v
> [{quoted}](name=YiffMeImAFurry,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oET10eAc,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-30T17:19:23.888+0000) > > When everything goes right, yeah... > > Otherwise there's just so many things going on right now that can kill my enjoyment. > > I've found myself playing a lot more CS GO to satisfy my pvp fix now, because as many issues as that game has, whether its bugs or smurfing, the developers aren't needlessly buffing some weapons to be disgustingly strong just so they can have some big pro plays :v Thanks for the csgo part of your comment. I've never played but it's nice to hear what gets other people their fixes. For me, it was street fighter v. If I had a bad game in league, I would play street fighter v because I knew if i played well, i would destroy the other player who has no idea what they are doing or making a lot of unnecessary mistakes. It felt good for me because if I do good, I get rewarded while in league if I do good but my team doesn't, i don't feel rewarded when i win lane and lose game. Lately, I've stopped playing street fighter v even though it used to be my go to pvp fix after league, but the game is just too laggy and only getting worse as time goes by that I finally just gave up on the game. Everyone knows the game is too laggy because almost any other game you play, there isn't lag so it's not the people's internet connection, it's just street fighter v the game's netcode being terrible. Game has been out 3 or 4 years now and it's not gonna be good so i gave up on that but now playing other games that are very enjoyable to me. My own skills determine the outcome of my game and i love that.
: No, but after Shaco gets fixed I'll be able to play again and enjoy it if I just mute all and play a solo game so I dont notice when my team mates ragequit.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oET10eAc,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-30T15:49:57.560+0000) > > No, but after Shaco gets fixed I'll be able to play again and enjoy it if I just mute all and play a solo game so I dont notice when my team mates ragequit. I hope they fix it for you then. I never really played shaco seriously and tend to use him when I want a stress free game because I think shaco has a very good kit when it comes to survivability. Having a flash as a basic ability that also makes you go invisible is such a strong ability when talking about an ability that can keep you alive. Then you got puppets that you can spam and they are invisible but when triggered will fear an opponent slowing them down even further. Then you got his ult that makes you temporarily invisible with a clone to distract people and also creates puppets to fear them. On top of this, back when tank items were really good, i would build shaco as a tank so even after they go through my entire kit, i am very tanky and then i also have flash and ghost to run away even more. I never played shaco competitively, but when playing in the sense of trying to survive, he is one of the best because of how tank builds were at the time along with his slipperyness. So I wanted to ask, what are some things you dislike about shaco at the moment and things you want fixed coming from a person who doesn't play shaco seriously or competitively.
rujitra (NA)
: I enjoy the game. It's not for everyone though. MOBAs are by definition not going to be balanced perfectly, and you will be dependent on other players. That's not for everyone. If you prefer "strict punishment", then you yourself will likely find yourself subject to an invalid punishment at some point in your life. As one example, many police departments have a written internal policy to only ticket speeding if it is (5 or 10) miles over the speed limit. This is to account for differences in tire pressure, car speedometers, etc. Sure, this means that someone going 59 in a 50 mph zone isn't getting a ticket or pulled over. But a strict punishment would result in you getting pulled over when your speedometer reads 49 just because your car's slightly inaccurate and your tires are not inflated correctly, thus you're actually going 51 mph. Strict punishment *sounds* good on paper. But it doesn't work well in real life. Let's say people were punished just for doing bad, feeding a lot, etc - how would that *feel*? You lose lane and have a shitty game - it happens to us all - sometimes multiple times in a night. You can put as many qualifiers on it as you want, the result is still the same - people are punished for doing nothing actually wrong. Yes, strict punishment catches more "trolls" - but I can never put my time and effort into learning and playing a game that I know could punish me for being bad at any time just because I trip too many "flags".
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oET10eAc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-30T15:36:32.147+0000) > > I enjoy the game. It's not for everyone though. > > MOBAs are by definition not going to be balanced perfectly, and you will be dependent on other players. That's not for everyone. > > If you prefer "strict punishment", then you yourself will likely find yourself subject to an invalid punishment at some point in your life. As one example, many police departments have a written internal policy to only ticket speeding if it is (5 or 10) miles over the speed limit. This is to account for differences in tire pressure, car speedometers, etc. Sure, this means that someone going 59 in a 50 mph zone isn't getting a ticket or pulled over. But a strict punishment would result in you getting pulled over when your speedometer reads 49 just because your car's slightly inaccurate and your tires are not inflated correctly, thus you're actually going 51 mph. > > Strict punishment *sounds* good on paper. But it doesn't work well in real life. Let's say people were punished just for doing bad, feeding a lot, etc - how would that *feel*? You lose lane and have a shitty game - it happens to us all - sometimes multiple times in a night. You can put as many qualifiers on it as you want, the result is still the same - people are punished for doing nothing actually wrong. > > Yes, strict punishment catches more "trolls" - but I can never put my time and effort into learning and playing a game that I know could punish me for being bad at any time just because I trip too many "flags". Firstly, I want to say that I never once said league should be more strict. I did however say, I think the reason there are more trolls, griefers, rage quitters because it's not as strict which may come off like I'm asking league to become more strict. But I really am not, just having a discussion and explaining why i think league is the way it is. I do believe not all games need to be strict with rules. Considering how league doesn't really have concrete rules on how to play the game, it's very hard to put strict rules to it in the first place. An example is inting sion. You can't just ban an inting sion strat because at first it may look like he is throwing the game by intentionally feeding, but he actually isn't because the player is just using the passive to mow down towers without really losing too much in the process. This is just only one of the many examples of why it is hard to make concrete rules because there are so many strategies to the game. There are plenty of other examples of unusual playstyles that would never happen if the rules were strict such as support mid that funnels the jungler, ziggs bot, graves jg, tank fizz etc. A bunch of unusual but very effective strategies with new ones always coming up because the game is always changing. This makes the game fun and refreshing. It's not the same old strategy over and over again. But it is a good reason why there can't be strict rules for how to play in league. The game I mentioned however, has strict rules that work well in that game but wouldnt work well for league. The game also makes you learn and do a lot of test runs and tutorials before you can actually even play pvp so there is no excuses if you do something worth getting banned for. If someone does something very toxic or trollish, you can report that player and even show an in game replay of the incident happening. Not sure how long it takes but it's much faster to get those trolls, griefers, rage quiters punished in that game than it would in league. And smurfing or making new accounts after getting banned is not so easy because you have to pay real money unlike league where it is free and you can just make new accounts just like that since it is free. So yes, league might not be good with strict rules, but that doesn't mean every other game can't have strict rules/punishments either. It really just depends on the game. I just wanted to clear up that I'm not saying that leagues to be a pay to play game or needs a strict punishment system and concrete rules, but those things are stuff that I will look for in the future when it comes to games I want to play to reduce the amount of trolls, griefers, and rage quitters ruining my experience.
Comentários de Rioters
: Going to be an ass here. Did you make a 4 paragraph essay with a thesis to complain about someone who called you out? Look, autofill does no one any good, but I’d rather communicate and teach someone some basic Jüngling stuff then wait for 50 hours in que. The concept that killing jungle monsters Dosent do anything is not true. Killing a jungle monster means you are denying the enemy of gold, exp or whatever else they can have. As for “forcing”. I don’t encourage it, but I honest think, if you aren’t confident or are simply bad, just dodge! It’s poor behaviour and I don’t encourage it, but I’ve definitely dodged in my life, and so have a lot of people! Jungling isn’t hard, it has a low skill floor and a high skill ceiling, as in: anyone can jungle, but only a few can do it perfectly. It rounds down to: Kill which camps first and which lanes to gank. Most players with basic game sense would know, but espically in low elo, a lot of players don’t know what they are doing at all. As pandaa has said, just play blinds. You aren’t being forced to do anything. Go wherever and do your best! You can’t be reported for “trolling” as long as you are actually trying. Cheers.
> [{quoted}](name=breakordoom444,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lbPAeEze,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-26T05:27:37.626+0000) > > Going to be an ass here. > Did you make a 4 paragraph essay with a thesis to complain about someone who called you out? > > Look, autofill does no one any good, but I’d rather communicate and teach someone some basic Jüngling stuff then wait for 50 hours in que. > > The concept that killing jungle monsters Dosent do anything is not true. Killing a jungle monster means you are denying the enemy of gold, exp or whatever else they can have. > > As for “forcing”. I don’t encourage it, but I honest think, if you aren’t confident or are simply bad, just dodge! > It’s poor behaviour and I don’t encourage it, but I’ve definitely dodged in my life, and so have a lot of people! > > Jungling isn’t hard, it has a low skill floor and a high skill ceiling, as in: anyone can jungle, but only a few can do it perfectly. > > It rounds down to: > Kill which camps first and which lanes to gank. > Most players with basic game sense would know, but espically in low elo, a lot of players don’t know what they are doing at all. > > > > As pandaa has said, just play blinds. > > You aren’t being forced to do anything. > Go wherever and do your best! You can’t be reported for “trolling” as long as you are actually trying. > > Cheers. No one called me out in that game that I played well as a zed with smite who never farmed the jungle. That game I had smite but just roamed and got kills, summoner spells, towers and we stomped and won. No one complained. Other games though, in blind and draft not ranked, it is safe to assume everyone thinks jungle is necessary. If no one has smite on the team during champ select, there will always be one person who thinks they are being the bigger person by taking over jungling which in a way is being a bigger person.... But when a person is terrible at jungling but only does it because they think we "need" a jungler or we cannot win, that's where I get mad. I get mad because people overcomplicate this game thinking you cannot win without a jungler but this is not true when it comes to blind pick and draft normals in lower skill games where most players don't know how to jungle. I'm tired of playing with players who jungle not because they want to learn how to jungle or improve it, but because they do it because they feel either forced to by other players, or they feel like they cannot win without a jungler on their team. Yet when they jungle, they spend all their time only farming and never doing anything during crucial times like if 5 enemies are pushing down mid, the jungler is oblivious to it and just keeps farming jungle instead of coming to defend or assist. Yes, farming jungle does do something but there is a huge impact difference between taking raptors vs taking inhib. Clearly the inhib is more important but low skill players will prioritize clearing any camp over taking objectives. This is what makes jungling a liability because people don't know how to prioritize objectives. Who cares if you deny jungle gold and exp from the enemy if all you do is spend time in the jungle while the enemy is taking your towers, your allies lives, your allies summoners, your allies item cooldowns, your inhibs, your nexus? You might not believe me, but there are plenty of lower skill players who don't look at the map, don't listen to pings, and literally afk jungle while the enemy is beating down your nexus towers. And what frustrates me is that people think it's because it's necessary to have a jungle so they afk jungle and forget that there are more important things are specific times and situations than just clearing a camp. Clearing and stealing camps is their biggest priorty and that ruins games. That is not the object of a jungler but lower skill players believe so. To add to it, people feel forced to jungle. If no jungle someone will call out in chat "gg no jg". If someone takes up jg after not even calling it, if the game goes sour they will yell at the person who "took" their lane and say "you forced me to jungle after stealing my lane". But this is what I hate. People feeling forced and others forcing others to jungle. Because in the games that I play, blind/normal draft and not ranked, most people can do better by not jungling because most people aren't that good at the game including me. It's a lot easier to win without a jungler in most of the games I play similar to how most games are easier to win when you don't pick an adc as adc. example, if i play zed adc, i tend to stomp bot lane hard because i can easily kill their adc just fine as zed along with whoever is bot lane with me. Their adc dies by me, then after that their support just runs away or dies to me and my partner as well. I know this probably wont work at a higher skill game, but i know the games I play many people are not that good at the game including me so it's just easier to play champs like yi, garen, trynd, nasus and stomp others because they don't know how to coordinate and chain cc onto me.
: You shouldn't call people noobs, thats a sin and you'll burn in hell for such profanity.
> [{quoted}](name=MLG Quincey,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lbPAeEze,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-26T17:41:42.247+0000) > > You shouldn't call people noobs, thats a sin and you'll burn in hell for such profanity. lol
: Maybe you should play blinds that don't have assigned roles then. Role call in lobby is a courtesy.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lbPAeEze,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-25T20:30:15.299+0000) > > Maybe you should play blinds that don't have assigned roles then. Role call in lobby is a courtesy. maybe, but what kind of blind is that? In blind, if someone calls top, one calls mid, one calls adc, one calls sup..... then everyone is gonna force you to jg and if you don't, they force themselves to jg lol. I feel like jg shouldnt be forced
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lbPAeEze,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-25T18:05:41.632+0000) > > well actually no one complained in that game specifically, more so that generally people always have the idea of "we need a jungler or we automatically lose" mentality. I don't think this is true at all in the situation where it's lower skill players actually do better more often when not jungling. Would you say laners killing minions is necessary? That's literally the same thing. By not having a jungler you give up an income stream, and if the opposing team realizes you're doing this, you end up with an enemy jungler with a gold and level lead on your solo lanes. That aside, why would you want to practice something that limits your growth as a player? Why would your goal be to just get by in a low skilled mmr instead of to learn? Even someone who specializes in non jungle roles should understand the basics of jungling, if only to understand how and when to avoid getting ganked and setting your opponent up for the same.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lbPAeEze,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T18:41:27.668+0000) > > Would you say laners killing minions is necessary? > > That's literally the same thing. By not having a jungler you give up an income stream, and if the opposing team realizes you're doing this, you end up with an enemy jungler with a gold and level lead on your solo lanes. > > That aside, why would you want to practice something that limits your growth as a player? Why would your goal be to just get by in a low skilled mmr instead of to learn? > > Even someone who specializes in non jungle roles should understand the basics of jungling, if only to understand how and when to avoid getting ganked and setting your opponent up for the same. Well there's a difference. Laners killing minions is actually helpful because you actually are pushing lanes. You can kill jungle monsters all game but you will never win the game if all you do is attack jungle monsters. Even if I give up a player farming the jungle, that player is still useful by what I said earlier. You apply pressure to lanes by dealing damage to enemy laners, blowing summoners, taking towers. Meanwhile a person who jungles who doesnt know what they are doing, will spend time farming a jungle and not actually ganking or taking down objectives when it's most important. I'm not saying someone has to be perfect, but most unskilled players waste too much time in the jungle rather than applying pressure to a lane and i feel it's easier to just double lane. You say why would i want to practice something that limits my growth as a player? Well first of all, im not trying to climb like you all hence why i don't play ranked. Second, I never said people should limit their growth as a player, I said jungling should not be forced in normals, especially lower skilled games because bad jungling is worse than extra lane. If I only play normals and im at a lower skill level of players where jungling is more often a liability, id prefer if it wasnt something forced by the community. It's basically like how people think you "HAVE" to have a marksman adc and whatever is considered a support bot. Yes in higher skill games it's very effective, but in normals and lower skill games it's not necessary. I'm not saying it isn't good but people make it seem like it's the law, it's the rules, it's the only way. But that's not true at all. I've seen many normal games where teemo adc wins bot a lot because no one knows how to deal with teemo in lower elos and teemo is very easy mechanically to play vs an adc who doesnt know how to adc or position. You can easily win in lower skill normal games playing something as dumb as zed wukong bot lane or anything not currently played as adc and support bot. If you want to talk about ranked that's completely different so stop coming at me like im saying this applies to ranked. I will repeat myself because you don't comprehend what I'm saying but I think it shouldn't be required to jungle in lower normal games or be required to play traditional adc or traditional support in a normal game when you have a higher chance of winning doing stuff like no jungle or kill lane bot because mechanically it's easier and wins you games. No i dont care about climbing and dont do this in ranked or play ranked. I am specifically talking about normal games in lower skill games.
Subdue (NA)
: This sounds more like people were complaining that you're bad. People shouldn't complain about how bad you are in chat, but let's not pretend that what you did was in any way optimal. 20 cs on a jungler even in a 15 minute surrender is abysmal.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lbPAeEze,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-25T15:21:35.512+0000) > > This sounds more like people were complaining that you're bad. People shouldn't complain about how bad you are in chat, but let's not pretend that what you did was in any way optimal. 20 cs on a jungler even in a 15 minute surrender is abysmal. well actually no one complained in that game specifically, more so that generally people always have the idea of "we need a jungler or we automatically lose" mentality. I don't think this is true at all in the situation where it's lower skill players actually do better more often when not jungling.
: > But the role is very bad if the jungler has no idea what they are doing as a double laner is a lot more effective with less skill required. I will say this, and it will be unpopular. Nobody is the best at every role, and I believe in specialization of a couple roles and a dozen or so champions, however, I don't believe people should put themselves at a disadvantage by going into ranked without a basic understanding of what every role is supposed to do. I'm sure I'm an absolute dogshit jungler, but I know enough about the role, what I'm supposed to do, and how the game plays in general to not be a complete hindrance to my team...the same as any other role.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lbPAeEze,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T15:32:19.287+0000) > > I will say this, and it will be unpopular. Nobody is the best at every role, and I believe in specialization of a couple roles and a dozen or so champions, however, I don't believe people should put themselves at a disadvantage by going into ranked without a basic understanding of what every role is supposed to do. I'm sure I'm an absolute dogshit jungler, but I know enough about the role, what I'm supposed to do, and how the game plays in general to not be a complete hindrance to my team...the same as any other role. if we are talking about ranked, i think people should know what they are doing to some degree. Ranked is not a place to learn really more so than to try your best to win. I am simply talking about normals like blind/draft where the community will always force a jungler onto someone despite it being a huge set back generally for unskilled or low skilled players. I think if someone wants to jungle then that's fine, but don't force others to because the whole "we need a jungler or we automatically lose" line. Yes a good jungler is very effective, but one who doesn't know what they are doing are better off in a lane because that way they will at the very least provide "presence". Simply being there can put pressure on a lane. I think the only things that should be forced is that everyone should be at a lane trying to defend and take down towers/inhibs/nexus as trying to win.
: Im guessing this isnt your main acc ,,, if it is ,,, how do you play zed jungle without smite ? (only roam ? how do you get xp ? )
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lbPAeEze,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T16:25:04.444+0000) > > Im guessing this isnt your main acc ,,, if it is ,,, how do you play zed jungle without smite ? (only roam ? how do you get xp ? ) no this is not my main account. I actually did have smite because i forgot to change it, but it made no big difference whether i had smite or ignite because it is lower skilled games where i have more than enough damage to kill a target without ignite. Ignite definitely would have been useful for sure, but i still played well without it.
: > think that jungling should not be forced upon players Yeah, no. Autofill needs to exist for queue health. Despite what you read in the reddit circlejerks, very few players (myself included) are willing to wait for 10 minutes to get into queue. Someone has to jungle, and if nobody's taking the role, it has to be filled.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lbPAeEze,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-25T15:00:50.371+0000) > > Yeah, no. Autofill needs to exist for queue health. Despite what you read in the reddit circlejerks, very few players (myself included) are willing to wait for 10 minutes to get into queue. Someone has to jungle, and if nobody's taking the role, it has to be filled. I never once said anything about removing auto fill. I'm talking about the role jungle and how it's forced by the community almost always. But the role is very bad if the jungler has no idea what they are doing as a double laner is a lot more effective with less skill required. It would be the same as saying, garen is very powerful compared to playing a higher skill champ like ahri for lower skilled players, but an ahri can be more effective than a garen at higher levels. A lower skill player will perform extremely better playing garen than playing ahri. But in this case, community forces you to jungle and if you don't they all flame you despite jungling being worse than just roaming or having an extra person in lane if the player is at a lower skill level. A jungler who spends all their time in the jungle, never looks at map, never keeps track of the enemy jungler, or doing anything a jungler supposed to be doing at the right time and all they are doing is farming the jungle, that is not a good jungler and that player is better off being double top, double mid, triple bot. Extra laner or roamer is easier to play and has bigger impact when it comes to lower skill games.
: >Why people need to stop being toxic If people are aways toxic they will get punished (dont be toxic > dont get punished) >and forcing other's to jungle in low skill normal games People cant force anyone to play your assined lane . if they steal it then its reportable .
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lbPAeEze,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-25T15:02:56.057+0000) > > If people are aways toxic they will get punished (dont be toxic > dont get punished) > > People cant force anyone to play your assined lane . if they steal it then its reportable . reportable doesnt always mean they get punished. People can afk the game but the likely hood of getting punished is very low despite being reportable. Also, i literally played zed jungle cuz i got auto filled but literally stole every lane because i was just roaming and poking all game. I never spent time in the jungle that game. They can report me but i wont get in trouble and in fact, i actually won the game because i "stole lanes" aka roamed and poked the hell out of anyone i saw.
: Depends, "People don't know how to rotate etc etc." This can cause you to lose many many objs and even the entire game, Aram people talk less because its a brainless mode, u run down 1 lane and spam all of your spells at the other team, I usually only play it when i get frustrated on the rift and need to cool off. We should get a mode thats, completely 100% all random. Random champs, Random runes, Random spells, and every item would work in some way on every person, this would mean that in the mode, Anybody could use anything at all to their advantage. Draven with hourglass ? works.. Sion with rapid fire on his E, Works, Rapid fire nidalee q? Works, I feel like a mode where anything would work on anybody would be nice. Quite fun to play and see what kind of wacky combinations you could make. Maybe Bring every old item back for this mode aswell, see how deathfire grasp darius works haha.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5PpP4jlq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-24T17:55:32.634+0000) > > Depends, "People don't know how to rotate etc etc." This can cause you to lose many many objs and even the entire game, Aram people talk less because its a brainless mode, u run down 1 lane and spam all of your spells at the other team, I usually only play it when i get frustrated on the rift and need to cool off. We should get a mode thats, completely 100% all random. Random champs, Random runes, Random spells, and every item would work in some way on every person, this would mean that in the mode, Anybody could use anything at all to their advantage. Draven with hourglass ? works.. Sion with rapid fire on his E, Works, Rapid fire nidalee q? Works, I feel like a mode where anything would work on anybody would be nice. Quite fun to play and see what kind of wacky combinations you could make. Maybe Bring every old item back for this mode aswell, see how deathfire grasp darius works haha. yeah that would be another good option to add that im not opposed to, a 100 percent random game. I wouldn't play it much if at all but i mean i can see others wanting to play and im all about options. I don't like randomness, i just want a single lane because ive had too many games where when im fed and ahead, no one on my team knows how to group and end the game. They always are split doing their own thing and the enemy then starts grouping cuz im fed and beating them up, so they group and pick off everyone because no one wants to group. I can type in chat or ping to group but there will always be at least 1 person if not all who won't group and we end up losing our advantage off of that. Having a one lane mode would eliminate teammates who don't know how to rotate because it will simplify the game for casuals and make the goal more clear. Just push and win the game. No detours for raptors or golems after killing off their fed jungler and mid laner. Of course, this mostly applies to casual lower skill players like myself as I do not play ranked nor do i want to.
: veigar and xerath in every game, sounds fun! ARAM exists for casuals like you. the reason nobody talks shit in ARAM is because it is fast-paced, random, and unranked so it doesn't count for anything. it sounds like you want a piece of the strategic aspect of SR without actually having to learn the strategic aspects of SR. this would instantly be a dead game mode because the same 10 champs would get played every. single. match. while other champs would literally never be played.
> [{quoted}](name=FartWorshipper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5PpP4jlq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-24T17:58:14.477+0000) > > veigar and xerath in every game, sounds fun! ARAM exists for casuals like you. the reason nobody talks shit in ARAM is because it is fast-paced, random, and unranked so it doesn't count for anything. it sounds like you want a piece of the strategic aspect of SR without actually having to learn the strategic aspects of SR. this would instantly be a dead game mode because the same 10 champs would get played every. single. match. while other champs would literally never be played. also to add to your last part of your comment. That's already how summoner's rift is like. Only some champs played every game while others never played so i don't get what your point is on that part. It would be no different from playing summoner's as some champs are never played until they get buffed and others get nerfed.
: veigar and xerath in every game, sounds fun! ARAM exists for casuals like you. the reason nobody talks shit in ARAM is because it is fast-paced, random, and unranked so it doesn't count for anything. it sounds like you want a piece of the strategic aspect of SR without actually having to learn the strategic aspects of SR. this would instantly be a dead game mode because the same 10 champs would get played every. single. match. while other champs would literally never be played.
> [{quoted}](name=FartWorshipper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5PpP4jlq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-24T17:58:14.477+0000) > > veigar and xerath in every game, sounds fun! ARAM exists for casuals like you. the reason nobody talks shit in ARAM is because it is fast-paced, random, and unranked so it doesn't count for anything. it sounds like you want a piece of the strategic aspect of SR without actually having to learn the strategic aspects of SR. this would instantly be a dead game mode because the same 10 champs would get played every. single. match. while other champs would literally never be played. it's honestly not that bad and people generally would get bored of playing xerath and veigar every game unless they main those champs. And again, it's an option. If you don't like that, you can just play aram still where it's random. The reason i dislike summoner's rift is not because I don't know how to play it, but because others don't know how to play it. This is a team game so no matter how much you know about the game as an individual, you cannot control other teammates but they heavily impact how your game goes. In aram, the fact that it's a one lane simplifies things and makes lower skilled players have an easier telegraphed game. Let's say you play summoner's rift and you are losing all game but the enemy makes a mistake and their "carry" master yi dies along with their mid laner. This is huge and at this point those two have a 60 second death timer. Easily enough to force baron or end the game if your team just groups. But guess what? In lower skill games do people actually group for the win? Not really. You will have that one guy who thinks, oh yeah i need to jungle and starts farming wolves instead of actually capitalizing on the bigger objective with their current advantage. In aram, people don't waste as much time because it's more linear and less complicated. You just go up or down that one lane and push for the win, simple and so if you have advantage, you just easily capitalize on it. Even if I know what to do when we get a heavy advantage in summoner's rift doesn't mean others will know what to do. You can ping but sometimes they don't listen or intentionally don't listen and run off doing something not effective during a huge thing just happened in game. I've had too many 30-60 minute long games because I'm fed but my teammates won't group and end or force baron/dragon so we end up playing a really long game and sometimes even losing despite being ahead because no one groups so the enemy groups and picks people off. I'm not here to really whine as much as it sounds like, i just think a single lane gamemode where you can pick your characters would not only be fun as an option but reduce the amount of mistakes casuals make that they do in summoner's rift.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: You're the one throwing petty insults. I have no once insulted you personally. Your opinion? Yes, because I find it ridiculous to be this angry over. You have done nothing but throw a fit and put words in my mouth. Not once did I say ranked is the only thing thing that matters I recommended ranked because its match making is more even something you are clearly passionate about. I play normals all the time more often than I do ranked actually never find this to ever be an issue. " to be rude and disrespectful" > you are the dumbass > salty piece of shit. > dumb toxic person > You obviously are too stupid > Are you a fucking idiot? > you were that stupid > Why do i have to deal with idiots like you holy shit > I hate stupid people like you > equal skill dumbass. In all these replies to you I've only been trying to get you to see the reason its the way it is. You proceed to throw empty insults at me and then go and say I'm toxic.... Pre30 player 1 compared to a pre 30 player 2 is even Pre30 player 3 compared to a pre 30 player 4 is even Pre30 player 5 compared to a pre 30 player 6 is even Pre30 player 7 compared to a pre 30 player 8 is even Silver player compared to a gold player is fairly even this is how matchmaking works it can only work in numbers its a system.... Again if you really want borderline perfect matchmaking go play ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U50QW7xJ,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-21T01:08:36.978+0000) > > You're the one throwing petty insults. I have no once insulted you personally. Your opinion? Yes, because I find it ridiculous to be this angry over. You have done nothing but throw a fit and put words in my mouth. > > Not once did I say ranked is the only thing thing that matters > I recommended ranked because its match making is more even something you are clearly passionate about. > I play normals all the time more often than I do ranked actually never find this to ever be an issue. > > > " to be rude and disrespectful" > > In all these replies to you I've only been trying to get you to see the reason its the way it is. You proceed to throw empty insults at me and then go and say I'm toxic.... > > Pre30 player 1 compared to a pre 30 player 2 is even > Pre30 player 3 compared to a pre 30 player 4 is even > Pre30 player 5 compared to a pre 30 player 6 is even > Pre30 player 7 compared to a pre 30 player 8 is even > Silver player compared to a gold player is fairly even > > this is how matchmaking works it can only work in numbers its a system.... > > Again if you really want borderline perfect matchmaking go play ranked. it would be like 2 power rangers fighting and then 1 power ranger without costume on and 7 ordinary humans. It''s not fair. You act like I'm asking for perfect match making so you come here disrespecting me because all i ask for is something as simple as having a match where everyone is pre30 or unranked. Is that asking for perfect match making? I think not. You are here talking as if i want everything perfect like everyone the same level when all i want is that if majority of players are pre30 and play like so, they shouldnt have others in there who already played ranked. It would be like goku and vegeta fighting majin buu and 7 regular humans on the side. obviously those humans are gonna be useless and non existent. This is not in any shape good match making but you here come in saying i should move on and get over it so you are being disrespectful and deserve to be called all that so you understand how stupid your logic sounds
: It's always the same answer: It's a free game FULL of children, and children aren't emotionally equipped to handle this game.
> [{quoted}](name=FOWSHOWBROW,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5N2t0EQ4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-20T17:40:08.020+0000) > > It's always the same answer: > It's a free game FULL of children, and children aren't emotionally equipped to handle this game. It's sad but i have to agree
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Because its fun... as long as you are winning. Then you are on a lose streak {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5N2t0EQ4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-20T14:52:55.103+0000) > > Because its fun... as long as you are winning. > Then you are on a lose streak > {{sticker:sg-janna}} I know those players i mentioned aren't even gonna read my post, but i wish i could just ask them why they even bother playing. Like, if all they are gonna do is queue up, then be toxic for the smallest thing, and want to surrender because someone goes 0/1 then why even play? Like... why? I don't get it. They expect so much.... And this game i played was just blind. Why are they so serious and quit over blind? When someone goes 0/1? Like... What?
Comentários de Rioters
: No, but a Silver and a Gold are not...... You had 4 Pre 30 and 1 Silver. They had 4 Pre 30 and 1 Gold. The fact you are even complaining about this is just stupid who....cares...... I'm going to repeat myself one last time. Please read it this time. Normals are just to get in a game and start playing League of Legends its a the casual queue. Some times the matches wont be perfectly even because Riot doesn't want you sitting in queue for 5 plus minutes to get into a match. If you do not like this, go play ranked where you will be matched with people of your skill level every game. I would understand your frustration in the player was plat or above against your 4 Pre 30 and Silver team then you might have an argument but they were not. Not once have I thrown a fit I just cannot grasp how you can be so upset over something so small. You're acting like you lost a 1,000$ bet. Its just a normal game dude, there is no penalty for losing. You don't lose anything if you don't win and you don't gain anything if you do win THEY..........ARE.........THERE............JUST..........FOR..........FUN..........
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U50QW7xJ,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T12:35:04.121+0000) > > No, but a Silver and a Gold are not...... You had 4 Pre 30 and 1 Silver. They had 4 Pre 30 and 1 Gold. The fact you are even complaining about this is just stupid who....cares...... I'm going to repeat myself one last time. Please read it this time. > > Normals are just to get in a game and start playing League of Legends its a the casual queue. Some times the matches wont be perfectly even because Riot doesn't want you sitting in queue for 5 plus minutes to get into a match. > If you do not like this, go play ranked where you will be matched with people of your skill level every game. > > I would understand your frustration in the player was plat or above against your 4 Pre 30 and Silver team then you might have an argument but they were not. > > Not once have I thrown a fit I just cannot grasp how you can be so upset over something so small. You're acting like you lost a 1,000$ bet. Its just a normal game dude, there is no penalty for losing. You don't lose anything if you don't win and you don't gain anything if you do win THEY..........ARE.........THERE............JUST..........FOR..........FUN.......... lol have a good day. im pretty sure you are the dumbass who downvoted me cuz u are a salty piece of shit. lmao funny, got so mad you gotta downvote lmao. I'm done with dealing with you because i seen some shit you wrote to others, you are nothing but a dumb toxic person who is just here on boards to be rude and disrespectful. You have no intentions on discussions and your logic is very flawed. You are the type that thinks a game is fairly matched if it's 8 toddlers and 2 adults playing league because clearly the game will just be decided on the two adults which one is better or picked the better champ. I'm not gonna sit here and deal with shit from a toxic person like you, good bye
: No, but a Silver and a Gold are not...... You had 4 Pre 30 and 1 Silver. They had 4 Pre 30 and 1 Gold. The fact you are even complaining about this is just stupid who....cares...... I'm going to repeat myself one last time. Please read it this time. Normals are just to get in a game and start playing League of Legends its a the casual queue. Some times the matches wont be perfectly even because Riot doesn't want you sitting in queue for 5 plus minutes to get into a match. If you do not like this, go play ranked where you will be matched with people of your skill level every game. I would understand your frustration in the player was plat or above against your 4 Pre 30 and Silver team then you might have an argument but they were not. Not once have I thrown a fit I just cannot grasp how you can be so upset over something so small. You're acting like you lost a 1,000$ bet. Its just a normal game dude, there is no penalty for losing. You don't lose anything if you don't win and you don't gain anything if you do win THEY..........ARE.........THERE............JUST..........FOR..........FUN..........
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U50QW7xJ,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T12:35:04.121+0000) > > No, but a Silver and a Gold are not...... You had 4 Pre 30 and 1 Silver. They had 4 Pre 30 and 1 Gold. The fact you are even complaining about this is just stupid who....cares...... I'm going to repeat myself one last time. Please read it this time. > > Normals are just to get in a game and start playing League of Legends its a the casual queue. Some times the matches wont be perfectly even because Riot doesn't want you sitting in queue for 5 plus minutes to get into a match. > If you do not like this, go play ranked where you will be matched with people of your skill level every game. > > I would understand your frustration in the player was plat or above against your 4 Pre 30 and Silver team then you might have an argument but they were not. > > Not once have I thrown a fit I just cannot grasp how you can be so upset over something so small. You're acting like you lost a 1,000$ bet. Its just a normal game dude, there is no penalty for losing. You don't lose anything if you don't win and you don't gain anything if you do win THEY..........ARE.........THERE............JUST..........FOR..........FUN.......... This is exactly why you are stupid and can't comprehend anything. You think I'm mad because a silver and gold are different? Yes they are, but that's not the problem. You obviously are too stupid to understand when I've stated that the reason the match making is bad is because majority of players were not even level 30 and they are fighting players who are above 30 and even went to play ranked already. Are you a fucking idiot? I can't believe you were that stupid that you think i was mad because a silver is up against a gold. I mean yeah that's bad but at least silver and gold are close since they are literally just 1 rank up or down from each other. A pre30 compared to a silver or gold is incredibly different how the fuck do you not understand that? Why do i have to deal with idiots like you holy shit
mimic13 (NA)
: But, still you should be communicating with your team, pings cannot do everything, and if you need to calm your teammates down, chat is a good way to do it
> [{quoted}](name=mimic13,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=bJzflEuN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-20T13:29:21.461+0000) > > But, still you should be communicating with your team, pings cannot do everything, and if you need to calm your teammates down, chat is a good way to do it That's your opinion. It is good to communicate via chatting yes, but it's not required. A person who is chat restricted can't bother typing to communicate in chat. And chatting usually just leads to people getting punished unless you are a neutral robot with no emotions aka only say neutral stuff when you type or you only say nice things and are a goody goody two shoe in chat. Obviously the game is tilting and frustrating by nature so an emotional or passionate player will reflect this and you will see them say negative things or mildly toxic stuff in chat. I am one of those and thus I know to prevent myself from being punished, i just don't type anymore. You can try to suggest all you want that I should type but I know myself better than you. The last time that I ever typed because people keep saying you should communicate, i got permabanned. There's a thing called escalation and one rude thing will always lead to another until you are eventually permabanned. It's only natural to get mad if someone is insulting you, that's why i just don't type at all. Lmao, go ahead and type all you want but not everyone has to. In fact, in games where I don't type and i mute all chat and pings and emotes, i actually do better. Most of the time when I chat, it only makes things worse. And most times, people don't even listen when you make calls. I could ping someone is missing from my lane and ping danger or careful near my teammate, they die, then ping missing on me like i didnt warn them.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5i7jAZW1,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T09:22:28.027+0000) > > ahahaha still can't figure out why i play normals instead of ranked? how sad :.) Omg... i never said anything about that... im done lol. Since you cant figure it out your self, get your friend to do it for you.
> [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5i7jAZW1,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T09:29:57.834+0000) > > Omg... i never said anything about that... im done lol. Since you cant figure it out your self, get your friend to do it for you. zanku demu zeku paragray. You still haven't changed my mind about making me play ranked instead of normals lol
: It was a normal game and the rank difference wasnt even big.... and you're sending me essays throwing a fit over one normal game.....just get over it and move on dude.... like jeez
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U50QW7xJ,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T09:24:21.435+0000) > > It was a normal game and the rank difference wasnt even big.... and you're sending me essays throwing a fit over one normal game.....just get over it and move on dude.... like jeez you're the one throwing a fit because im complaining over an poorly balanced match making lol. It is not even a small difference. A pre30 who is new against a gold? No big difference? Are you stupid?
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5i7jAZW1,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T09:09:01.902+0000) > > you probably need to work on your english. I'm saying in normals i can do whatever i want just fine because people don't know how to deal with it so idk why you need to tell me you didn't talk about normals, im just telling you about normals and why i prefer them. Second, ranked i will hit a wall eventually where you cannot do stupid stuff to win. > > Sure, in iron, bronze, silver, maybe even gold you will get away with dumb stuff like zed adc or zed support, but eventually, you will face good players who will easily show you why you can't win with that. When you fight a good vayne, zed actually has a hard time killing them versus killing a noob vayne. That's why in ranked, dumb stuff won't work all the time, but in normals, unless the vayne is a smurf, i can shit on vaynes as zed all the game because a noob vayne won't know how to knock me back at the right time or use her ult to go invis and dodge a lot of my abilities. A bad vayne will just get shit on all day because their mechanics are not up there yet so I can get away with playing something stupid as zed adc or zed support. > > For ap graves, it works in low elo because people are stuck in the mindset of "i need to buy x because i am y champ" rather than "I need to buy z because I am fighting a who is building b". So let's say I'm fighting zed mid as ap graves right? Of course a zed will shit on me in a all in fight, but if I don't over extend and just keep poking him with long ranged w when it's off cooldown, he will eventually become very low and have to base so I will have a good lane against him all game. A bad zed would buy youmuu's or duskblade because they are in the mentality that a zed "has" to buy youmuu's or duskblade and cannot buy anything else. A good zed will see that im buying ap and buy a hex drinker or qss early so ap graves is not really gonna work that well. This usually never happens in normals, but in ranked it does. > > So idk why you keep underestimating ranked and normals. There's a huge difference in skill or demeanor when it comes to ranked and normals. If you want to be delusional and think this doesnt happen in ranked where people actually play better, then i got nothing to say. I just wont reply back to your next comment Dude.... you need to work on listening and comprehension. Where in my post did i underestimate the difference in normal and rank games? You need to take a step back and go over what i said and what i responded to from the very start. You are clearly delusional right now.
> [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5i7jAZW1,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T09:19:41.812+0000) > > Dude.... you need to work on listening and comprehension. Where in my post did i underestimate the difference in normal and rank games? You need to take a step back and go over what i said and what i responded to from the very start. You are clearly delusional right now. ahahaha still can't figure out why i play normals instead of ranked? how sad :.)
: well thats why u have pings. and thats how you communicate when you have a chat restriction.
> [{quoted}](name=TormentedShadows,realm=EUW,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=bJzflEuN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T17:53:46.367+0000) > > well thats why u have pings. and thats how you communicate when you have a chat restriction. exactly
mimic13 (NA)
: WHAT ABOUT TEAM COMMUNICATION LOL{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:92}}
> [{quoted}](name=mimic13,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=bJzflEuN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T13:14:45.481+0000) > > WHAT ABOUT TEAM COMMUNICATION LOL{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:92}} Pings have almost all you need for communication now. There's rarely a time you ever need to type in chat. The game can be played efficiently with pings and most people just use chat to flame so i prevent it by pretending i dont know english. It works well for me.
: Except Mobile Legends ***literally ripped models from League***. It's not a case of something being a similar aesthetic. They ***literally ripped old Warwick's model, abilities, and sounds*** and retextured it. There's a mile of distance between blatantly ripping assets and having a similar origin with something (there's like 80 billion fictional ninja monkeys named Wukong, and kitsunes are a very old concept as well) or having a similar aesthetic or font (Such as with what OP provided).
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=JQGwrBRT,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T14:31:24.324+0000) > > Except Mobile Legends ***literally ripped models from League***. > > It's not a case of something being a similar aesthetic. They ***literally ripped old Warwick's model, abilities, and sounds*** and retextured it. > > There's a mile of distance between blatantly ripping assets and having a similar origin with something (there's like 80 billion fictional ninja monkeys named Wukong, and kitsunes are a very old concept as well) or having a similar aesthetic or font (Such as with what OP provided). pretty sure he didn't have everything exactly like warwick. I'm sure some stuff were different. That would be like riot suing heroes of the storm because sylvanas spins like garen so it's copying and a rip off.
: you cant have a conversation with me because you dont read what I say.... I never said it never messes up > It would be like me trying to argue with you that a game where there is 1 challenger on each side of the team but everyone else is silver, i bet you would say it's fair because the total mmr of each side is closely even. if you read what I said then you wouldnt even be saying this. its a fucking normal game get over it nothing is perfect and move on
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U50QW7xJ,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T15:41:11.799+0000) > > you cant have a conversation with me because you dont read what I say.... I never said it never messes up > if you read what I said then you wouldnt even be saying this. > > its a fucking normal game get over it nothing is perfect and move on This is why i hate players like you. You think since it's just a normal it costs nothing. But there's a thing called wasting a person's time. There's a thing called playing an unfair game. I hate stupid people like you who think only ranked matters cus some imaginary shit like lp. Lp isn't even real. It's not worth money or anything, unless you are in the lcs or very high rank, you aren't gonna get shit out of lp. Lp is just imaginary so winning or losing it isnt something that is gonna make something matter or not. The reason normals should matter is because i have to sit there and play a fucking game, that's why it should matter. You are the type that think, oh no lp is on the line so shut up and move on, well you can suck a toe because i can say the same thing saying "you lost lp cuz someone trolled, get over it and move on". I have every right to feel angry for match making to be ass. Yes nothing is perfect, but it doesnt have to be ridiculous. I'm not asking for it to be 100 percent equal skill dumbass. I'm saying it has to be close. When the hell is it close if you got a gold and silver playing among majority of players who are pre30 playing like they are new to the game? Yeah, it's not perfect, but it's not close at all. If it was a game like 3 golds and 2 silvers on one side, and 2 gold and 3 silvers on the other, that's a bit more close. Not perfect but closer. But a game where there's 1 silver, 1 gold, and 1 smurf pre30, and 7 who play like they just started bots a week ago, there's a huge difference in skill level. You can suck some toes if all you got to say is for me to get over it and move on and deal with bullshit. The whole point is to point out how spotty the match making is because it happens often. How the fuck is someone supposed to move on when the next game is gonna be spotty match making again? It happens so often now. What, I'm just supposed to not complain about it and have it as public knowledge that it sucks and that something should be done to improve it? If you think that way, why the fuck are you on boards? Apparently everything is fine or you just deal with it and move on so why you here? Just to troll? Not gonna deal with people like you, dont bother wasting your time replying cuz i wont anymore since you got nothing useful to say
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5i7jAZW1,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T08:26:14.036+0000) > > that's not the point. I know i can easily reach gold and up. It's not that hard. But eventually, you will hit a wall. Second, you are heavily underestimating the player skill difference between ranked and norms. When you play ranked, everyone actually knows what they are doing and aren't just playing stupid. Sure you get some clown here and there but for the most part, people actually try. But in norms? You got all kinds of people ranging from new players, to trolls who don't care about winning, to people who constantly feed because they think they can 1v1 after dying 9 times to their laning opponent, you got rage quitters. Yes some things can still occur in ranked that happen in norms for sure, but I've played ranked. It's definitely more serious generally and things I used to do like ap graves is not as effective in ranked as it would be in norms. You can say what you want but I know what works for me and what doesnt this is why I don't play ranked. Okay, you lost me. I dont even know what your arguing about. I never mentioned anything about normal games, Everything i said has been about rank. As far as hitting the wall, doing what? Playing standard, off metas or trolling? I dont know how far trolling will get you but i can tell you that any non meta champs can get to masters and challengers, perfect example of those are one tricks. Again im not talking about norms, you can do w.e in norms idc but your thoughts on ranks are wrong. Incase you forgot what you said about ranks it was in regards to how you think metas are everything. Metas doesnt apply that much to low elos, infact its almost non exisitent.
> [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5i7jAZW1,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T17:35:04.014+0000) > > Okay, you lost me. I dont even know what your arguing about. I never mentioned anything about normal games, Everything i said has been about rank. As far as hitting the wall, doing what? Playing standard, off metas or trolling? I dont know how far trolling will get you but i can tell you that any non meta champs can get to masters and challengers, perfect example of those are one tricks. > > Again im not talking about norms, you can do w.e in norms idc but your thoughts on ranks are wrong. Incase you forgot what you said about ranks it was in regards to how you think metas are everything. Metas doesnt apply that much to low elos, infact its almost non exisitent. you probably need to work on your english. I'm saying in normals i can do whatever i want just fine because people don't know how to deal with it so idk why you need to tell me you didn't talk about normals, im just telling you about normals and why i prefer them. Second, ranked i will hit a wall eventually where you cannot do stupid stuff to win. Sure, in iron, bronze, silver, maybe even gold you will get away with dumb stuff like zed adc or zed support, but eventually, you will face good players who will easily show you why you can't win with that. When you fight a good vayne, zed actually has a hard time killing them versus killing a noob vayne. That's why in ranked, dumb stuff won't work all the time, but in normals, unless the vayne is a smurf, i can shit on vaynes as zed all the game because a noob vayne won't know how to knock me back at the right time or use her ult to go invis and dodge a lot of my abilities. A bad vayne will just get shit on all day because their mechanics are not up there yet so I can get away with playing something stupid as zed adc or zed support. For ap graves, it works in low elo because people are stuck in the mindset of "i need to buy x because i am y champ" rather than "I need to buy z because I am fighting a who is building b". So let's say I'm fighting zed mid as ap graves right? Of course a zed will shit on me in a all in fight, but if I don't over extend and just keep poking him with long ranged w when it's off cooldown, he will eventually become very low and have to base so I will have a good lane against him all game. A bad zed would buy youmuu's or duskblade because they are in the mentality that a zed "has" to buy youmuu's or duskblade and cannot buy anything else. A good zed will see that im buying ap and buy a hex drinker or qss early so ap graves is not really gonna work that well. This usually never happens in normals, but in ranked it does. So idk why you keep underestimating ranked and normals. There's a huge difference in skill or demeanor when it comes to ranked and normals. If you want to be delusional and think this doesnt happen in ranked where people actually play better, then i got nothing to say. I just wont reply back to your next comment
Tele II (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xJgy6Qkc,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-19T08:28:39.188+0000) > > Not true. There's a thing where after so many games go by, they will fall off the radar. So unless every single game they are repeating the same thing and every single game they are getting reported, they aren't gonna get in trouble. You can spend all your time reporting all you want, im not gonna bother wasting my time. If you weigh out which one will make me happier, me not wasting time in that game will make me happier because being forced to play a losing game because someone is trolling or rage quits and my report will not even guarantee a punishment just a 0.0005 percent increase in them getting punished, I'd rather just leave. Like I said, its your time, I cant blame you for leaving. But dont go making claims you couldnt possibly know. I said at least if you report em, theres a POSSIBILITY they could get punished... i say this because ive seen several threads of people being banned for trolling. You say thats untrue. I can only take this to mean that there is no chance they will punished even if people report them. Now please tell me where you were educated that specifically "theres a thing where after so many games go by, they will fall off the radar"? Are you SURE you're not making that up? You were very specific that this is a thing that exists... where did you learn that specifically? Why would they implement a "thing" where if you do something for so many games, they no longer recognize your account or whatever you mean by fall off the radar? I hope you can understand why I would think you just kinda made that up, because it makes no sense at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xJgy6Qkc,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T21:53:53.706+0000) > > Like I said, its your time, I cant blame you for leaving. But dont go making claims you couldnt possibly know. I said at least if you report em, theres a POSSIBILITY they could get punished... i say this because ive seen several threads of people being banned for trolling. > > You say thats untrue. I can only take this to mean that there is no chance they will punished even if people report them. Now please tell me where you were educated that specifically "theres a thing where after so many games go by, they will fall off the radar"? Are you SURE you're not making that up? You were very specific that this is a thing that exists... where did you learn that specifically? Why would they implement a "thing" where if you do something for so many games, they no longer recognize your account or whatever you mean by fall off the radar? I hope you can understand why I would think you just kinda made that up, because it makes no sense at all. they fall off the radar is a thing because of the fact that if you afk in a game, there is absolutely no punishment. If you consistently afk every game you are getting more on the radar and gonna get punished, but if you play a few games like probably 3 after afking, you are not likely to get punished. I know this because I have done so on another account as an experiment and have afked in many games but played some bot games in between to not get in trouble. This going off their radar also applies to the part where if you are toxic but on their radar, you are more likely to get in trouble. But if you haven't said anything bad for 300 games then if you do happen to say something mildly toxic, it's not really likely you are going to get punished. But if you recently are on a 10 chat restriction punishment or got off one recently, you are on their radar and more likely to get punished. Since I already experimented with the part where you can afk and then play like 3 bot games and then afk again without much punishment at all, (put into perspective ive not had a single 5 minute wait time for queueing or any punishment other than saying "i agree" after afking 10 pvp games already) to me it's just not worth my time to be wasted playing a losing game just to report someone where getting them in trouble would take more time that it would to waste yours. Personally, i just benefit more from not wasting my time than playing a losing game for a very miniscule increase in getting another player punished. Maybe if the punishment system was more severe, but you should already know that they can't be that severe because there's always the benefit of the doubt that either the person has bad connection or is new/bad to the game rather than a troll or rage quitter. This is the way I see it. If it requires 300 games that have to be ruined for 1 person to get in trouble (these are not the actual numbers just giving random example), it's not worth it for me to waste my 20-60 minutes playing a losing game just to be that 1 game to add to get 1 person in trouble when it takes 300 games to get them actually punished. Basically, it takes too long to get someone actually punished for the amount of damage they can do of how many games they can ruin, that instead of trying to get someone punished, i'd rather just not take the damage and leave the game that they are ruining. Again, it's your choice to stay and report someone, but I've given up on that because of how lenient the punishment system is when it comes to trolls, feeders, and rage quitters. The system is only harsh on chat but you can easily avoid chat punishments by not typing in chat, that's what i do. I know chatting is the easiest way to get in trouble in league.
: >> [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U50QW7xJ,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-19T10:08:21.240+0000) > > im just not gonna deal with you because you are obviously here just to tell me anything i say is invalid. Good bye i'm sorry but reality just doesn't agree with your fantesies i'm not saying things 100% couldn't have been the way you presented them but you have to do a lot better to convince people of it than "they played bad therefore new players"
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U50QW7xJ,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-19T10:13:22.663+0000) > > i'm sorry but reality just doesn't agree with your fantesies > > i'm not saying things 100% couldn't have been the way you presented them but you have to do a lot better to convince people of it than "they played bad therefore new players" Pretty sure i did tell you more than just "they played bad". You are purposely being ignorant. Therefore I shall just be done with you. Good day.
: >A new player would just stand there and take a few seconds to actually do a spell probably because they are taking time to aim or click so their movement is not fluid. >Meanwhile you got some pre30 who just keep trying to fight even after going 1/8 but still fighting anyone they see. low elo people do it too. that's why they're low elo. your argument is invalid. had you watched any league fails compilation you'd know this
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U50QW7xJ,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T08:50:53.416+0000) > > low elo people do it too. that's why they're low elo. your argument is invalid. had you watched any league fails compilation you'd know this im just not gonna deal with you because you are obviously here just to tell me anything i say is invalid. Good bye
Exibir mais

overpoweredscrub

Nível 55 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão