: aiight thx for the advice. i can find something useful to do in the background while cancer gameplay is going on
I used to get banned for chat all the time, until i learned to do this. I'd flame my dogshit teammates, but now I just throw on some streaming, and wait for the 20 minute ff vote (because some asshole always holds his team hostage at 15)
: you should be able to afk without reprocussion if your team is dog shit
Yeah, this is why people have multiple accounts and just leave game. Because they get a lane that is INTing, and then that same lane will vote no. Then that same lane will come to these boards to complain how they keep losing games because of ragequitters :).
: Why is it so hard to get an S on trundle?
its hard to impact the game as trundle anyway. Just an outdated champ that cant keep up with the mobility creep.
: imagine
LOL @ anyone who gives this garbage company money. Im like 5 years of starving the beast after my first ban. fuck em.
: Solo queue sucks
Dont bother typing. It can only get you banned. Just turn off allied chat. SoloQ is terrible right now, only way to climb constantly is to be significantly better than your opponents, and even when you are, you can only climb like 55% to 60% winrate. Sure, a challenger climbs through low elo super fast, but if your gold level player in a silver game, gonna take like 100+ games to get out. Yes, coinflip meta.
: Self reliant jungling
go to u.gg and look up top 20 junglers. pick a few to master, then watch pro replays on youtube to learn ideal pathing in soloQ for each jungler. It varies. Some junglers want to full clear and back, some want to hit fast level 3 and gank or invade. Learn when to invade and gank (or coutner gank) based on lane priority and dueling capability/2v2/3v3 ability of your jungler. All of these things can be learned from youtube. A few hours of study and you will improve like 2 divisions at least.
: Lets not pretend that Midlane hasn't been the strongest role for a long time and it has been buffed further this PreSeason because **Yes**
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lO87XlIl,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-23T12:53:49.124+0000) > > Lets not pretend that Midlane hasn't been the strongest role for a long time and it has been buffed further this PreSeason because **Yes** You mean Midlane, the most contested role in soloQ, for how many seasons? The role with the safest and shortest lane? The role with the most/fastest XP in the early game to midgame? The role dominated by mobile/snowbally damage dealers? The role that has the biggest impact on early game rotations and neutral objectives?
: Idk I personally don't think the role that has the most impact on all of the above should also be as powerful as a solo lane that has little to no impact on all of the above. Trade-offs.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E50IZ8JU,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-22T23:44:58.917+0000) > > Idk I personally don't think the role that has the most impact on all of the above should also be as powerful as a solo lane that has little to no impact on all of the above. > > Trade-offs. Bullshit. Midlane has the most impact on whether dragons and rift can be taken, not jungle/top/botlane. Mid lane has the ability to get prio, has the shortest and safest lane, the most XP the entire game, and a meta-roster of highly mobile damage dealers. Midlane NEEDS trade-offs. There is a reason it has been the most contested role for almost all seasons of SoloQ.
BigFBear (EUW)
: It's intended by Riot that solo laners are 2 lvls ahead, you realize that, right?
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E50IZ8JU,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-12-23T07:47:02.846+0000) > > It's intended by Riot that solo laners are 2 lvls ahead, you realize that, right? And you realize that this is what many junglers want changed, right?
: > [{quoted}](name=rubber ripper,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WGEqj54l,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-23T09:14:20.941+0000) > > Just because they disagree with you does not make them trolls. > > Personally, I just don't really talk in game anymore. funny riot says in 7 years nothing changed. But here is a guy admitting your better of not even saying "hello"
> [{quoted}](name=G0blinSlay3r,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WGEqj54l,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-23T10:07:01.151+0000) > > funny riot says in 7 years nothing changed. > But here is a guy admitting your better of not even saying "hello" Guy says disagreeing ISN'T trolling. Yet, disagreeing in a game has been the determining factor for permabans on this forum (its "negative and contributes nothing"). AND he even goes as far as to suggest not typing at all (makes you wonder why posters can't ask themselves : "gee, I wonder if that's an indication the system is broken?" <===== cognitive dissonance). And like clockwork, player behavior boards down-vote your post for truthfulness. Player behavior community in a nutshell: "SKY IS GREEN ! SKY IS GREEN! REEEEEEE"
Sęx (NA)
: 14 Day Suspension for this?
Yet another post proving the automated ban system is a complete and utter failure. Every week there is a chat log on here, that only the fluffiest of snowflakes could find offensive, yet the player behavior board community will downvote into oblivion. This is what happens when SJWs drive corporate decisions. Get woke, go broke. Just make a new account, DONT BUY RP EVER< FOR ANY REASON.
rujitra (NA)
: You don’t get to make the determine it’s a bot. Nor would it being a bot make it okay to flame it.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WGEqj54l,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-23T15:39:25.582+0000) > > You don’t get to make the determine it’s a bot. Nor would it being a bot make it okay to flame it. Go back under your rock please.
PickPay (NA)
: What the community wants you to understand is that when you are attacked you have to shut up, keep participating and enjoy yourself same as IRL right? The system is broken, players know it and abuse it. Rito doesn't care if the ban is fair as long as it reduces toxic chat. But the result is an increase in toxic behavior which ruins the game more than chat.
> [{quoted}](name=PickPay,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QzOTWFir,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-18T13:38:48.075+0000) > > What the community wants you to understand is that when you are attacked you have to shut up, keep participating and enjoy yourself same as IRL right? The system is broken, players know it and abuse it. Rito doesn't care if the ban is fair as long as it reduces toxic chat. But the result is an increase in toxic behavior which ruins the game more than chat. Quoted for absolute truth. Forum circle jerkers smashing the downvote because they hate the reality they have created with this punishment system. I hate it too, but god damn its funny to see group delusion on display, everyday.
: I disagree. Im obviously the victim in this last match. They were literally picking up zil bombs and flashing on to me when i was low hp, with absolutely zero provocation. Then I told them not to troll people next time as I afkd on the match. They had been trying to run the bombs to me but started flashing them onto me. I wasnt going to spend the rest of the match dealing with that. And it should definitely be a mitigating factor in dealing with reports if you've replied to someone who's being toxic vs starting it. You're still _the_ victim. If you're never toxic in the slightest without someone doing it to you first, thats a LOT different than being toxic first.
> [{quoted}](name=Kill All Trumper,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QzOTWFir,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-18T12:52:46.259+0000) > > I disagree. Im obviously the victim in this last match. They were literally picking up zil bombs and flashing on to me when i was low hp, with absolutely zero provocation. Then I told them not to troll people next time as I afkd on the match. They had been trying to run the bombs to me but started flashing them onto me. I wasnt going to spend the rest of the match dealing with that. > > > And it should definitely be a mitigating factor in dealing with reports if you've replied to someone who's being toxic vs starting it. You're still _the_ victim. If you're never toxic in the slightest without someone doing it to you first, thats a LOT different than being toxic first. You are the victim here, but the system cant detect trolling so only you got punished. However, the system can detect typing, so don't do that for any reason! Obviously, just do what the trolls do to you, that you've noticed they dont get punished for. The logic is if they don't get punished for something you consider trolling, then it must be acceptable behavior. I will get downvoted for stating the obvious here. BUT, you can't deny the reality. Tell me the sky is green, a few more times, player behavior boards! It wont change that it is blue!
: every single report ive ever gotten has been due to me replying to toxic people, Now im banned.
Yo. Dont bother arguing with SJWs that infest this forum. They have a group-think mentality. Just make a new account, NEVER BUY RP EVER, and try to never type for any reason. Also, you've now learned that as long as you don't "disco nunu" or type in chatbox, almost nothing ingame is reportable. Useful info when someone starts trolling you ;)
XDynamite (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=nomeL,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jUttEyjV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-18T00:39:07.196+0000) > > If you're level 6 and your laners are lv 8-9, you've either died multiple times, ran around doing nothing for 3 minutes, or didn't secure any objectives. NomeL is right. Stop crying on boards bronze players , better go learn how to play jungle and then comment. Currently when the midlane reaches lv6 you reach level 6. And jungle is an role where you don't do flashy outplays.in the jungle you make a lot of decisions an improvise a lot during the game. {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
> [{quoted}](name=XDynamite,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jUttEyjV,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-12-18T13:43:01.947+0000) > > NomeL is right. Stop crying on boards bronze players , better go learn how to play jungle and then comment. > > Currently when the midlane reaches lv6 > you reach level 6. > > And jungle is an role where you don't do flashy outplays.in the jungle you make a lot of decisions an improvise a lot during the game. > > > {{sticker:sg-syndra}} Let the adults talk please.
: To me there is a glitch sometimes I go red raptors wolves and I'm 3. Other times red raptors wolves gromp then 3.
You probably are catching some XP from the midlane as you transition between camps.
: there's a special place in hell for q dodgers
rujitra (NA)
: Absolutely not. That is role stealing and punishable.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FJnp2Fyh,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-11T15:48:40.257+0000) > > Absolutely not. That is role stealing and punishable. How is this significantly different than what NUBRAC does? Only difference is choosing smite? So I can just AFK teemo in a lane invis to force share XP on a midlaner? Not trolling right?
: Oh yes, really pal. We need to stay classy my friend.
> [{quoted}](name=Trump KAG 2020,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WpQqwowV,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T08:49:26.541+0000) > > Oh yes, really pal. > > We need to stay classy my friend. *puke*
: Apparently me asking people over and over to not be toxic is perma-bannable. Plat Account gone
Justice served IMO. You guys want to be SJWs and think you are the only ones who get to decide what is "toxic". Seems like someone thought you were toxic, and the robot agreed!
: Chat Restriction creates players who won't communicate.
/fullmute all EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. NO EXCEPTIONS. the trolls in this game are loved by this player behavior community. They can INT, steal your camps, and type shit like "U MAD BRO"?! "YOU SEEM MAD" all in an attempt to bait you into typing a *normal human response* like "fuck you loser". Bye bye account. All part of the plan. losers in this forum feel powerful when you complain about the injustice, losers trolling feel powerful when they get the popup about a punishment. Its win-win for the low-Ts.
: Champ Select
Just pick smite and steal that persons jung camps/cannon minions. Its just an off meta strat ;)
: The jungle changes weren't good
Its not just that. Its also the fact that the solo laners can control your jungle, and in mid to low elo, there is ZERO counterplay. Example: played ranked game p4, top darius shoving his wave and invading my topside entire game (level 3 on), mid shoving and invading botside jungle. Mid and top can't get any prio. So even with wards, doesn't matter, they aren't rotating (they probably just don't know what to do). Enemy jungler just full clears and grabs drakes/rifts GG. BTW, Im not dieing, im just not getting any XP or gold. They have flashes/ults/ghosts/ignites. 0-0-2, 3 levels under enemy solo laners. game is over for me I cant even get level 6 or an item. VERY UNFUN, VERY TOXIC.
: **Common occurrences, even though I have hit Gold** Disclaimer - I have STILL won these matches even with the following: * Team ignores dragon when enemy cant contest it (Jungler is dead or backing/team is dead or backing) * Team sees vision of low health/low level enemy player invading our jungle. Proceeds to run around in circles in their lane not even farming instead of picking up a free 300 gold. * Lane pings for help, enemy laner/laners are under their turret. I'm sorry, did you want me to dive them when they have full hp/ult/summs? You must be out of your @#$%ing mind. * Lane pings for help, I'm on the opposite side of the map. 5 seconds later I watch them all in their opponent that is 4 kills and 30 cs ahead of them. 5 seconds after that am told it's my fault. * Come in for a gank after being pinged for help, ally is full hp/mana and just sits there farming minions as I 1 vs 1 their lane opponent. Proceeds to ping me a ? when I walk away without killing their opponent. 10 seconds later dies to opponent who was at half hp because of my gank. * Enemy is going down river through vision towards ally, ping a bunch to the laner and where the person was. Laner still acts like they are surprised when they die. * Enemy is sitting on top of vision doing herald or dragon solo. Everyone goes about their business like nothing is happening even though they can roam to help me. I get ? pinged when it gets taken and I am 2 levels below the enemy jungler they have been feeding. *People sitting right next to me as I am clearing a camp trying to get the last hit. Their original lane is full of minions they can farm safely, but they are mad that I didnt go into the 1 vs 5 with them and would rather try to yoink my gold then do something productive (9/10, they get squat) * Person thats 0/10/0 demanding buffs. Last time I let you have it you immediately died and gave it to the enemy. Proceed to throw a complete 3 year old meltdown tantrum that no one on your team will let you have them. * Ally is backing, roaming, or dead. Farm waves that the tower would kill anyway. Getting pinged like 20 times and flamed because that is THEIR lane and THEIR minions. Right... so the camps you took while roaming, and your lane is yours... so whats mine? * Games ends with crying laner stating how bad I am before they immediately leave end game chat. I have 50+ cs over them , 5+ kills or participated in every fight over them, gotten every drag/herald/baron and literally died 2 times compared to their 14. Get no honors and the only pat on the back I get is a 2 faced compliment from the enemy team "Your jungler was amazing compared to ours". This isn't even everything, and I am told it gets worse as you go up. fml
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wXsiYAX8,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-12-10T16:37:15.159+0000) > > **Common occurrences, even though I have hit Gold** > Disclaimer - I have STILL won these matches even with the following: > > * Team ignores dragon when enemy cant contest it (Jungler is dead or backing/team is dead or backing) > * Team sees vision of low health/low level enemy player invading our jungle. Proceeds to run around in circles in their lane not even farming instead of picking up a free 300 gold. > * Lane pings for help, enemy laner/laners are under their turret. I'm sorry, did you want me to dive them when they have full hp/ult/summs? You must be out of your @#$%ing mind. > * Lane pings for help, I'm on the opposite side of the map. 5 seconds later I watch them all in their opponent that is 4 kills and 30 cs ahead of them. 5 seconds after that am told it's my fault. > * Come in for a gank after being pinged for help, ally is full hp/mana and just sits there farming minions as I 1 vs 1 their lane opponent. Proceeds to ping me a ? when I walk away without killing their opponent. 10 seconds later dies to opponent who was at half hp because of my gank. > * Enemy is going down river through vision towards ally, ping a bunch to the laner and where the person was. Laner still acts like they are surprised when they die. > * Enemy is sitting on top of vision doing herald or dragon solo. Everyone goes about their business like nothing is happening even though they can roam to help me. I get ? pinged when it gets taken and I am 2 levels below the enemy jungler they have been feeding. > *People sitting right next to me as I am clearing a camp trying to get the last hit. Their original lane is full of minions they can farm safely, but they are mad that I didnt go into the 1 vs 5 with them and would rather try to yoink my gold then do something productive (9/10, they get squat) > * Person thats 0/10/0 demanding buffs. Last time I let you have it you immediately died and gave it to the enemy. Proceed to throw a complete 3 year old meltdown tantrum that no one on your team will let you have them. > * Ally is backing, roaming, or dead. Farm waves that the tower would kill anyway. Getting pinged like 20 times and flamed because that is THEIR lane and THEIR minions. Right... so the camps you took while roaming, and your lane is yours... so whats mine? > * Games ends with crying laner stating how bad I am before they immediately leave end game chat. I have 50+ cs over them , 5+ kills or participated in every fight over them, gotten every drag/herald/baron and literally died 2 times compared to their 14. Get no honors and the only pat on the back I get is a 2 faced compliment from the enemy team "Your jungler was amazing compared to ours". > > This isn't even everything, and I am told it gets worse as you go up. fml haha yes. all of this. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ICARRYBUMSALLDAY,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KRVmlzUi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-08T02:10:20.156+0000) > > First of all your a sheep for spending 800$ dollars on a game that's free now look at you lmao riot dont care they are just like every other game developer studio all they care about is profit they could easily hire more people to actually watch some of the videos in which people actually report the trrolls n inters. You better get to hustling up your games on your new account buddy lol alot of us In the same boat im on my 9th account Honestly, this is some hard truth. Riot is a shit company and their player behavior system is trash. I'm on my 5th year of protest. Not a single RP purchased. I keep playing the game and I flame the shit out of jerk offs like nubrac, because they deserve it. They are subhuman, as evidenced by their intentional griefing. This way, when i get banned, it no longer upsets me. Oh well, new account time, didn't lose anything. I do genuinely hope OP gets his account back, but relying on riot to do the right thing and trusting their judgement is downright foolish. Just starve the beast, dont buy RP!
: Can we all just agree as a community to boycott the jungle role?
If it is actually better, we will see it abused in high elo. No need to form a blood pact ;). But yeah man, jungle is like zero impact role, unless enemy midlaner INTs pre6. I had a game yesterday, full cleared, killed enemy jungler. Ganked bot got two more kills. Full cleared top jungle, then went to clear my red (and botside spawning soon). Enemy midlaner is level 6 and I'm level 5 and I suspect he's at my red. Enemy jungler, level 4 0-1 gets to clear my botside jungle because I cant contest enemy midlaner. My midlaner is afk farming mid, spaming me with question mark pings and I am doing the same to him. I don't die, but game snowballs out of my control from here as they 4 man dive my botlane. jungle is literally zero impact, midlane is all that matters.
Warmas (EUW)
: I used to play jungle I know it is sad. As a sololaner it became much clearer. The real problem are those foolish solo laners to be honest, they irritate me too. Because I play my lane cautios, but still you have to win lane which means you have to push on top. But s9 it happened so many times that jungler sat top for around 2 minutes then moved on and still the 2 other lanes get the jungler 3 kills in like 5 minutes. That's not healthy either, I was completely shut down from carrying by his missused time but he carries anyway with some random ganks. Catchup xp can't stay because of this it happened way to offen. I got oneshotted the same by that rengar/khazix, hell this still happens only without the topcamp part. It could be to contereffect the impact junglers have on drakes it may go away.
> [{quoted}](name=Warmas,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7XiGHvEe,comment-id=00000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T19:56:29.408+0000) > > I used to play jungle I know it is sad. As a sololaner it became much clearer. The real problem are those foolish solo laners to be honest, they irritate me too. Because I play my lane cautios, but still you have to win lane which means you have to push on top. But s9 it happened so many times that jungler sat top for around 2 minutes then moved on and still the 2 other lanes get the jungler 3 kills in like 5 minutes. That's not healthy either, I was completely shut down from carrying by his missused time but he carries anyway with some random ganks. Catchup xp can't stay because of this it happened way to offen. I got oneshotted the same by that rengar/khazix, hell this still happens only without the topcamp part. It could be to contereffect the impact junglers have on drakes it may go away. Look man, I totally agree. What you describe is toxic as hell. The fact that last season, a jungler could perma-gank and fail, with no consequences. That NEEDED to change for s10. So RIOT decided to nerf catch-up XP and on the surface it seems to have solved the problem with gank meta. However, what many junglers are trying to communicate is that we hated last season's jungle meta, AND we hate the pre-season's meta. Clearly, more rebalancing will come. But without a lot of attention, it could take RIOT 3-6 months to fix this. I promise you, I will not be playing jungle after pre season, if the meta doesn't shift from its current state. Plenty of other jungle mains feel the same way. Its an ANTI-fun role at the moment.
: > [{quoted}](name=BONUS DMG 2NOOBS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-06T23:26:43.714+0000) > > RIOT is very slow to understanding that a gank meta is just as toxic as a under-leveled jungler meta. Give them a few months of no one queuing jungler, until they figure it out. yeah its a joke tbh. idk why laners get all this love out of no where but jungle gets trashed on
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-07T18:52:04.346+0000) > > yeah its a joke tbh. idk why laners get all this love out of no where but jungle gets trashed on Gank meta last season made everyone unhappy, so they over-reacted. Rightfully, gank meta needed to be stopped, but this is just another toxic meta.
: This post is to serve to illustrate the numbers of the XP changes. Make of them what you will. > Put another way, every five waves adds up to an extra caster minion for solo laners and one fewer for bot. Straight from the [patch notes](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-923-notes#patch-top-lane-influence). Note that the "one fewer" refers to between the two of them so it's a little over half of what 1 caster minion is worth unshared. 1 caster is worth half of a melee or 1 third of a cannon so you can regard them as being worth 1 xp, 2 xp and 3 xp. Even if we take the shared XP as half (which it is is more than), every 2.5 minutes you're losing 0.5 XP bot and top is gaining 1 XP for 1.5 caster minion of difference, or 3 every 5 minutes (every 10 waves). 5 minutes in: 3 casters 10 minutes in: 3 casters and 1-and-a-half melee 15 minutes in: 3 casters and 3 melees (1 non-cannon wave) 20 minutes in: 1 cannon wave 25 minutes in: 1 cannon wave and 3 casters 30 minutes in: 1 cannon wave, 3 casters and 1-and-a-half melee 35 minutes in: 1 cannon wave, 1 non-cannon wave 1 cannon wave for a solo lane is usually worth some half of a level, less later on.
> [{quoted}](name=WTBeGirl100EUhr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5l2EXlXH,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-07T19:02:23.003+0000) > > This post is to serve to illustrate the numbers of the XP changes. Make of them what you will. > > Straight from the [patch notes](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-923-notes#patch-top-lane-influence). Note that the "one fewer" refers to between the two of them so it's a little over half of what 1 caster minion is worth unshared. > > 1 caster is worth half of a melee or 1 third of a cannon so you can regard them as being worth 1 xp, 2 xp and 3 xp. Even if we take the shared XP as half (which it is is more than), every 2.5 minutes you're losing 0.5 XP bot and top is gaining 1 XP for 1.5 caster minion of difference, or 3 every 5 minutes (every 10 waves). > > 5 minutes in: 3 casters > 10 minutes in: 3 casters and 1-and-a-half melee > 15 minutes in: 3 casters and 3 melees (1 non-cannon wave) > 20 minutes in: 1 cannon wave > 25 minutes in: 1 cannon wave and 3 casters > 30 minutes in: 1 cannon wave, 3 casters and 1-and-a-half melee > 35 minutes in: 1 cannon wave, 1 non-cannon wave > > 1 cannon wave for a solo lane is usually worth some half of a level, less later on. Why don't you go and playtest this with a friend. Because I HAVE tested it. Using Shyvana, I powerfarm, efficient pathing, with a leash, full clear plus clearing one scuttle and backing. then clearing camps as fast as I can. Midlane only backs once, on a non cannon wave (does not have TP). Midlane hits level6 when im level 4 (halfway to 5), midlane is nearly level 9 ( 8.7 ) when I finally hit 6. The disparity in power, if I do not leech a lane, is actually insane. The jungle cannot exist like this, without a terrible meta forming. The jungler is too under-leveled to impact the game (becomes too hard to "carry" and hence becomes undesirable role). But as it stands, its Midlane > all other roles, by a long shot. This season, ranked is going to be a shit-show of dodging because 4 of 5 players are queuing mid.
: How we went to "i lose,mb i did some mistakes" to "i lose, look at my mates 0/10 !"
Because the matchmaking system has been broken since inception. Sure, it correctly puts the top 10% and bottom 10% where they belong. But the other 80%? Not so much. Add to this fact, the snowball hell that is s9 and s10, leads to toxic stomps because two players in the same MMR can have MASSIVE skill differentials.
Warmas (EUW)
: Sadly as a diamong player i gotta say that there are like 3 out of 100 games where i see an intended countergank by the junglers, even if i ping it they don't do it, so I don't think that matters for soloq junglers. You talk about the enemy mid and jungle invades you while your mid sleeps, and what when the enemy jungler ganks but your doesn't? You are usually 1 or 2 lvls behind from that, and you will get more behind because you lane against a champion. You never have to meet their jungler if you path accordingly to that. I can feel they hit 3 earlier in a time much more desirable as I used be to finish the 3rd wave before junglers would show up. Now the 3rd wave barely arrives and they gank which sucks if you are pushing pretty hard. You say that it only effects certain junglers, well to that i'm going to be rude and say: I'm still waiting for the time when bruisers(the actual toplaners) will be picked top competitively because they are relevant but they never are. And I know this is not an answer but sadly riot won't care if it favors other champions, they want to keep the meta moving they don't want the same champions to be played. Junglers should never even come close to the exp of laners to be able to 1v9 like it or not. They have so much presence on the map that's the tradeoff, they had to much stuff in s9 they got too strong compared to laners, they had the highest impact that's why the nerf. I transitioned to top because it better fit my playstyle I used to jungle. Junglers STILL have the most impact look at top challenger players around 40% are junglers. Fun fact 10% of them Lee sin mains I looked it up the other day. And before you start with the "jUnGlerS aRE juSt bEtteR plAyerS" every lane is equally skilled they can only make challengar easier if they have more impact.
> [{quoted}](name=Warmas,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7XiGHvEe,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-12-07T17:31:30.783+0000) > > Sadly as a diamong player i gotta say that there are like 3 out of 100 games where i see an intended countergank by the junglers, even if i ping it they don't do it, so I don't think that matters for soloq junglers. You talk about the enemy mid and jungle invades you while your mid sleeps, and what when the enemy jungler ganks but your doesn't? You are usually 1 or 2 lvls behind from that, and you will get more behind because you lane against a champion. You never have to meet their jungler if you path accordingly to that. > I can feel they hit 3 earlier in a time much more desirable as I used be to finish the 3rd wave before junglers would show up. Now the 3rd wave barely arrives and they gank which sucks if you are pushing pretty hard. You say that it only effects certain junglers, well to that i'm going to be rude and say: I'm still waiting for the time when bruisers(the actual toplaners) will be picked top competitively because they are relevant but they never are. And I know this is not an answer but sadly riot won't care if it favors other champions, they want to keep the meta moving they don't want the same champions to be played. > > Junglers should never even come close to the exp of laners to be able to 1v9 like it or not. They have so much presence on the map that's the tradeoff, they had to much stuff in s9 they got too strong compared to laners, they had the highest impact that's why the nerf. I transitioned to top because it better fit my playstyle I used to jungle. Junglers STILL have the most impact look at top challenger players around 40% are junglers. Fun fact 10% of them Lee sin mains I looked it up the other day. > And before you start with the "jUnGlerS aRE juSt bEtteR plAyerS" every lane is equally skilled they can only make challengar easier if they have more impact. Because junglers are forced to farm 24/7, setting up a counter gank is too risky for your jungler (can't afford to waste time giving up XP/getting counter jungled). Laners cried for jungle nerfs, because the gank meta was bad and most junglers AGREE===> gank meta is bad. BUT, this underleveled jungler meta is just as toxic, just in a different way. Sure, jungler can snowball and carry, but generally only if solo laners are playing foolishly pre-six. After that, junglers get one shot by solo laners the rest of the game and have almost no ability to impact the game if their team is behind.
Yenn (NA)
: Jungle issues need to be resolved before support + carry solo lanes become a dominant strategy again
Leave it to the boards, to somehow not notice another good post. Meanwhile, a discussion about "classification" of juggernauts commands 12k views and 50 comments. Gameplay sub-board in a nutshell.
: > [{quoted}](name=Śàrutòbïs Ńińjà,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T23:42:47.777+0000) > > Can confirm. Jungle Main > [edit] Can also say: You're better off going top lane support if you get autofilled jungle - just better all together... I swear. Having a top lane with smite and a support Toplane to help them take jungle camps top side is going to be better. Same for botlane with the adc having smite and taking the bot side jungle. Then the top support can take tp for dragon presence.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T00:55:54.298+0000) > > I swear. Having a top lane with smite and a support Toplane to help them take jungle camps top side is going to be better. > > Same for botlane with the adc having smite and taking the bot side jungle. > > Then the top support can take tp for dragon presence. Make the junglers level 3, all game. Solo laners would still cry jungle OP. Trash solo laners are out of excuses this season.
: Nowadays I just make funny comments at idiots trying to flame me. Earlier today I got a super toxic Tryndamere (on the enemy team thank God), banned, xD. Or maybe a chat restriction. Idk, all I got was the satisfactory instant feedback report messgae.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-11-05T21:59:43.360+0000) > > Nowadays I just make funny comments at idiots trying to flame me. Earlier today I got a super toxic Tryndamere (on the enemy team thank God), banned, xD. Or maybe a chat restriction. Idk, all I got was the satisfactory instant feedback report messgae. If I had a pathetic life, I would also find this satisfying ;)
StefEXer (EUNE)
: Compensation for the coin flip?
honestly, its just that multiple seasons of terrible metas and boosted retards playing OP shit getting to ELOs they dont belong in..... all the ardent supports and boosted ADCs.... the graves jungles....
: If you have a pre 30 account and lane against a new player
hahah. stop reporting people inane stuff, and they will stop making new accounts. roflmao. fk RIOT.
: For a game that is ruined it seems like Riot has done a good job making people want to keep playing
personally, just waiting for a better game. RIOT is a terrible company and Im happy to never give them money and leech for free.
: Quitters in ranked.
Depends, but if all 3 lanes losing, best to surrender and move on. if one lane winning, and jungler not too far behind, its possible to win.... but not likely...
: Trolls in ranked is enough to make me want to quit.
if lanes are INTing, and they tell you to chill, i chill out by logging onto another account ;)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=ez mental boom,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m5apw2W7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-05T22:04:34.097+0000) > > Welcome to NA, where skin is made of paper and feelings matter more than LP :)))))) LUL too true
: You can't take legal action. You are essentially paying a lease to use things on Riot's server and the terms of service would be like the signed paperwork for the lease agreement. Once you break the terms of service (or lease in this analogy) you forfeit any right to what you are being leased.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=r8jUEl6q,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-06T05:37:45.873+0000) > > You can't take legal action. You are essentially paying a lease to use things on Riot's server and the terms of service would be like the signed paperwork for the lease agreement. Once you break the terms of service (or lease in this analogy) you forfeit any right to what you are being leased. doesnt matter. take them to small claims court. force them to spend money on a lawyer IMO. you will win if they dont show up and you have a record of your purchases.
: She caught your foot xdd https://i.imgur.com/Fg8qomz.jpg[]
> [{quoted}](name=ez mental boom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Aa7d5ktF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-06T06:37:15.166+0000) > > She caught your foot xdd > https://i.imgur.com/Fg8qomz.jpg[] LUL youre right. not me though xD
Comentários de Rioters
Saloz Mat (EUW)
: Can we have Real Solo queue Ranked Exprienece ?
literally HATE having premade duos that arent bot lane. wish I knew in champ select, i would dodge 100%.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: How to avoid chat based punishments in league
rujitra (NA)
: 80% of the other human players never even get a punishment. You don't get to use "I'm human" as an excuse to not control yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rGEBgHAG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-03T17:14:05.091+0000) > > 80% of the other human players never even get a punishment. > > You don't get to use "I'm human" as an excuse to not control yourself. dbag alert!
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=IanSilang,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vUAEQasR,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-30T09:12:05.134+0000) > > It does happen if you play in NA during the hours when people normally sleep. There is a lot of chinese win trading. The behaviour in the game is really bizarre. You would go through there op.ggs and see they play together with chinese names. Then they would be on opposite teams and one of them makes weird macro decisions like only farm camps as a non-jungler. Win trading at odd hours would happen regardless of the player's region of origin. The most bizarre thing here is how you turn a thread about win trading to the Chinese. As if the Chinese players is this monolithic being that is solely responsible for win trading and taking them out of the picture would suddenly solve all the evils in this world or something. Just because there is this 1 single streamer, Dom, seemingly with certainly level of biases who did a video where he specifically went after win traders with Chinese names to bitch about, it doesn't suddenly confine the expected win trading epidemic of high elo to "the Chinese". Say what you want about Tyler1, at least he hates all win traders indiscriminately unlike someone like Dom who seems to only actually hate win traders when they're from China or whatever (which is a big wtf), and has kept tabs on and very logically torn apart many high elo players win trading in the top elos that have nothing to do with this whatever country in Asia. Tyler1 actually used proper analysis to bust the win traders, unlike Dom's typically weak arguments that ultimately stems from his usual ego-stroking (whenever he's titled after a loss) where he claims it's always his team's fault and he's the most perfect player there is; just this time he pulled a "the win trader Chinese" card and everyone suddenly starts raving on it for some strange unspeakable reason. Meanwhile Tyler1's deductive video about busting win traders barely get any attention, at least on Boards; I guess it's not sensationalised enough, funny how that works. Turning a wide spread problem of high elo players trying to cheat for certain gains (it is no secret that ANY competitive topic in the high level is filled with cheating, whether it's games or sports; the bigger the stake, the bigger the cheat, and League is no different) into a borderline fascist talking point of "them" is just ridiculous and dumb.
Multiple high elo streamers have been complaining about chinese win traders though.... where there is smoke... there is usually fire
: Just acquire a new account and boom honor 2. The honor system is dumb no reason to deal with it
> [{quoted}](name=sleepysithlord,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7jJt2dim,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-29T20:01:33.603+0000) > > Just acquire a new account and boom honor 2. The honor system is dumb no reason to deal with it Lol this x100
: > [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=d55XeEBB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-27T19:32:03.818+0000) > > Cool, so somebody exercised their explicit right to veto an early surrender vote and you bullied them for it. Isn't that holding the players in the game hostage, though? If the game is 4v5 because someone went afk, it's almost 100% lost. Delaying the game is only wasting the time of 3 other players.
> [{quoted}](name=xG Spectre,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=d55XeEBB,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-27T19:34:22.140+0000) > > Isn't that holding the players in the game hostage, though? If the game is 4v5 because someone went afk, it's almost 100% lost. Delaying the game is only wasting the time of 3 other players. +1000000 One of the most horrible experiences in soloQ at the moment is players holding teammates hostage in unwinnable games. Weve got an afk and two losing lanes. If youre voting no in this situation, youre truly a selfish prick.
Exibir mais

pIlIThomas

Nível 73 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão