: Toxicity on chat shouldn't be bannable at all. You've got mute - if you don't like what someone's saying just mute him. ALSO it's super funny how Riot condemns toxicity but spamming champion animations, thumbs up (btw half the emotes are literally laughing faces) is perfectly fine and supported by the company xD
> [{quoted}](name=Ensign Tor%%%%,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hmBhweAR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-29T06:16:14.120+0000) > > Toxicity on chat shouldn't be bannable at all. You've got mute - if you don't like what someone's saying just mute him. I never report anyone for saying anything toxic, who cares man
: Got banned for "botting", but uh... I'm leveling this account by hand.
That's pretty weird man. I've hand leveled 40+ accounts over 5 years of playing this game and I've never been banned for 'botting', seems really suspicious to me that you would get banned for botting without actually botting.
Amphysvena (EUNE)
: Nice answer from support.
Who cares man? It's literally just what you log in with, it's laughably irrelevant to anything about the game. Just take your username, and add a '2' to it. It's unfortunate that this has to happen, sure, but this reaction is absurd.
: Mordekaiser
I swear to God Mordekaiser is terrible. he's literally AP Garen, completely shutdown by anti-healing items, only relevant if he gets ahead. All you have to do to beat this garbage champion is not die, which is incredibly easy as his E is; 1. easy to dodge 2. on a 24 / 21 / 18 / 15 / 12 second cooldown (way too long to be good) His ultimate is essentially his only relevant spell and even that is only relevant if he gets ahead. If you are losing to this champion, it is because your top laner fed him. You should really never lose to Morde if you're laning against him, he sucks
: What's your League of Legends Dream Team?
Trash MMR Top - {{champion:86}} Jg - {{champion:19}} Mid - {{champion:1}} ADC - {{champion:22}} or {{champion:21}} Supp - {{champion:16}} Good MMR Top - {{champion:41}} Jg - {{champion:516}} Mid - {{champion:13}} ADC - {{champion:498}} Supp - {{champion:497}}
Baval (NA)
: Got Punished today while 3 people were toxic to me
DrDubb (NA)
: Ranked Matches Feel Predetermined
This is what it feels like to plateau. If you want to rank up, you can keep a 50% winrate and you'll still rank up if you just keep at it as you'll always get more LP for winning than losing, if you really want an above 50% winrate you have to be significantly better than the players you're playing against, the games systems are not working against you. If you're struggling to stay above a 50% winrate, it's because you're only good enough to have a 50% winrate. Obviously, even the best players will lose games, there are bronze games Faker wouldn't be able to carry, but it would be disingenuous to say that they happen so often it's making it impossible for you to climb. You will only 'climb' instead of 'grind' if you're actually good. If you're a 50% winrate player, you're already in the elo you belong.
: >playboi2001xD: small brain playboi2001xD: WINNABLE POGGERS ! playboi2001xD: WINNABLE POGGERS playboi2001xD: WINNABLE playboi2001xD: WINNABLE POG playboi2001xD: WE WIN EZ JUST GO LATE GAME XD playboi2001xD: WNNABLE POGGERS playboi2001xD: WE GO LATE POGGERS playboi2001xD: KILLED ILLAOI POGGERS EZ WIN GUYS playboi2001xD: im 17 playboi2001xD: WINNABLE IM 17 POGGERS playboi2001xD: WE WIN Yeah I woulda reported you
I don't report anybody for anything, who cares. Malicious chat? I can mute them 0/10/0 ? Whatever, bad game, I doubt that they meant to lose Griefing my game ? who cares man I'll go next but what I wish I could do, is tell them off, just a bit of 'ur terrible, shut up' is super harmful i guess
: Your chat log is insufferable.
: they provide you with a sample of your misbehavior, this is not the only game contributing to your punishment. I'd be willing to bet that this is a pattern and it finally caught up to you
On this account I try to be nice enough to not get punished but no fun for me i guess
Neekomon (EUW)
: You spent most of the game either bashing your teammates or senselessly spaming. Looks pretty justified to me tbh.
Is spamming punishable? They're all unique messages and I took the time to type them, I didn't just a f asf as f safeeae something like that.
: > [{quoted}](name=playboi2001xD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yh78aGEA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-29T08:42:38.528+0000) > > I didn't even curse The IFS doesn't care about cursing at all. > one of the most fun things for me in this game is banter. If this is too toxic.. I am not sure if I should even make jokes The defining characteristic of banter is that it is friendly. None of this sounds very friendly. While reading this log, I found no jokes. > playboi2001xD: lee top? > playboi2001xD: this champion very hard for me to beat > playboi2001xD: but she has been pushed up a lot > playboi2001xD: so you should gank for me lee sin This was useful chat. It was designed to help your team win the game. Chat more like this.
Yeah I only say one useful thing all game and Lee responds with 'rengar and i are the same, we operate off of only instinct' and then didn't come top even once the entire game I held myself at tower lol
Comentários de Rioters

playboi2001xD

Nível 53 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão