Comentários de Rioters
: is anyone going to address the downvote bots?
> [{quoted}](name=Stealth Kill,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EzUvcKAG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-12T16:25:47.401+0000) > > is anyone going to address the downvote bots? Yeah. This is insane.
Comentários de Rioters
: The thing is league doesn't care about options of players they just want people to play and buy skins. However they made this horrible game additctive and I can't stop so the solution i've come up with is to play with friends and do stupid shit like full ap malphite or any meme build to make my time less miserable.
> [{quoted}](name=JetCracker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEBYzrVX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T06:38:06.544+0000) > > The thing is league doesn't care about options of players they just want people to play and buy skins. However they made this horrible game additctive and I can't stop so the solution i've come up with is to play with friends and do stupid shit like full ap malphite or any meme build to make my time less miserable. Good for you man But I just feel so tired of this shit. Past 6 games: Go 11/4/2 as Vlad vs Shen top, end with a 60 cs lead., 3rd highest damage in game. Lose. Go 3/1/8 as Gangplank. Win. Go 3/4/6 as Jhin (note: Had a 1/9 Soraka mid and a 2/13 Vayne top with Ekko support. I did all I could, everyone's score was worse than mine). Lose. Don't care here, I was first timing Jhin. Go 12/4/5 on Annie mid. Highest damage on team. Lose. Go 10/9/2 as Tryndamere top. Highest damage in the game, took 3 towers and an inhib on my own. Lose. Go 8/3/1 as Darius with a 140 cs lead over enemy laner, highest CS in the game, and highest damage. Lose. I have performed really well in at least 5/6 past games. Of those good games, I have won exactly one. Why? I'm just really fucking tired man. Really tired.
: Ah yes the role im quitting next season; The worst fucking role in the entire goddamn game I'd rather genuinely main Soraka then continue playing that dogshit role, yet its the most important role as well.
> [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aJBzwWG4,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-12-12T04:58:20.684+0000) > > Ah yes the role im quitting next season; The worst fucking role in the entire goddamn game I'd rather genuinely main Soraka then continue playing that dogshit role, yet its the most important role as well. Can't lie to you man-I feel like every role is just dogshit. Top-full of the most cancer champions in the game. Have fun getting counterpicked or dealing with the most OP champions, like Mordekaiser. Jungle-dogshit role reliant on your allies, no power on its own. Mid-trash role that's either don't get oneshot or avoid poke ADC-trash role that gets blown up by a sneeze and you're trash until you hit 3 items and rely on support Support-ward bot I just hate it all dude. This game just feels like shit to me. Maybe it's because I just can't win any games despite doing really well, but this game is just pure shit right now.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I really like your points. And guess what? Being autofilled jungle is so common now because you have 0 agency in contesting objectives! The objectives you should manage freely since you're the freaking jung!!! If u can sneaky take a drake or an herald it means: -Elo is low so objectices aren't permawarded. -You MUST have a jungler with enough sustain and clear. Maybe not Herald, but if you cant solo drake at lv 4 usually your champ is not good. Why on earth anyone would play this role? Like i said in another post, if u cant get fed in early by setting a tent in a (bot) lane, you end up being a weird second support with a spell to secure jungle Drakes and Baron. That's it.
> [{quoted}](name=RebeccaUCuber,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aJBzwWG4,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-12-10T13:07:14.366+0000) > > I really like your points. > And guess what? Being autofilled jungle is so common now because you have 0 agency in contesting objectives! > The objectives you should manage freely since you're the freaking jung!!! > If u can sneaky take a drake or an herald it means: > -Elo is low so objectices aren't permawarded. > -You MUST have a jungler with enough sustain and clear. Maybe not Herald, but if you cant solo drake at lv 4 usually your champ is not good. > Why on earth anyone would play this role? > Like i said in another post, if u cant get fed in early by setting a tent in a (bot) lane, you end up being a weird second support with a spell to secure jungle Drakes and Baron. > > That's it. Dude, I literally Que'd up for Support/Jungle and got filled Jungle...that's how trash the role is now.
Yenn (NA)
: The dragon change also gutted the viability of any jungle who can't safely kill dragon early, further restricting the jungle roster.
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aJBzwWG4,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-10T06:36:52.557+0000) > > The dragon change also gutted the viability of any jungle who can't safely kill dragon early, further restricting the jungle roster. Yeah. You can pick: Olaf Warwick Nunu ????? The thrill of choosing between 2 tanks and a semi-tank/bruiser. How exciting.
: Yeah the new dragon system is horrible. if you can't take and contest dragons its almost a guaranteed game over because the dragon soul buffs are so strong.
> [{quoted}](name=Ikeinator,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aJBzwWG4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-10T06:32:53.450+0000) > > Yeah the new dragon system is horrible. if you can't take and contest dragons its almost a guaranteed game over because the dragon soul buffs are so strong. Yep. I think if Dopa is saying that it's too strong, you should probably listen, but what do I know?
: The ONLY thing wrong with **jungle** right now is Dragon souls and Elder dragon. Both add nothing to the game and only create frustrating experiences that basically force you to lose, even in close games. Baron is supposed to be a game-ending buff. Dragon Souls and Elder Dragon are just powercreep to the max. Outside of that, solo lane exp needs to be nerfed. __________________ Oh, and dragon HP being way too low now. They need to increase its damage and health. Maybe resists too. It should take a team effort. At least 3 people to take it down in a reasonable amount of time.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aJBzwWG4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-10T06:07:16.576+0000) > > The ONLY thing wrong with **jungle** right now is Dragon souls and Elder dragon. > > Both add nothing to the game and only create frustrating experiences that basically force you to lose, even in close games. > > Baron is supposed to be a game-ending buff. Dragon Souls and Elder Dragon are just powercreep to the max. > > Outside of that, solo lane exp needs to be nerfed. > __________________ > > Oh, and dragon HP being way too low now. They need to increase its damage and health. Maybe resists too. It should take a team effort. At least 3 people to take it down in a reasonable amount of time. I agree to a point. I think jg needs an exp buff and lanes a small nerf. Remove elder change. Dragon souls are also waaay too strong. Why bother going top when you can get that sweet soul? Yeah, dragon hp is WAY too low. I dont' like a level 3 Warwick soling dragon at 5 minutes, sorry. Dunno man, Riot to me has shown they have 0 damn clue how to balance jungle when Season 6 was pretty close to balanced. Was jungle too strong? Yes. But they could have just given a nerf to experience and gold and called it a day. Instead they messed with scutlle, drag, and all that bull when they could have just made a small nerf imo.
Baelim (NA)
: Unfortunately on these boards you are preaching to the wrong choir. The xp changes hit hard. But the post you made, or the reply I'm writing do not matter to the now "rito make many games, care not for fanbase that made we". They only balance for their precious esports.
> [{quoted}](name=Baelim,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aJBzwWG4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-10T05:18:11.795+0000) > > Unfortunately on these boards you are preaching to the wrong choir. The xp changes hit hard. But the post you made, or the reply I'm writing do not matter to the now "rito make many games, care not for fanbase that made we". They only balance for their precious esports. I mean, it's obvious. Riot has screwed jungle up for years. Even in season nine these issues persisted, but to a lesser degeree. The issue is that NOBODY should be happy with the current state of jungle. Lack of ability to do anything on their own means junglers have to gank more. But that means that laners get ganked more often. Jugnlers don't want to waste their time being a dog for laners, and laners don't want junglers camping them, so I don't know who the hell Riot had playtest this system that they said "boy this seems great!"
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: The same reason {{champion:58}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:2}} are practically unbeatable early game. Why should someone be rewarded just for showing up?
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0tPGHtrU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T21:16:51.434+0000) > > The same reason {{champion:58}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:2}} are practically unbeatable early game. Why should someone be rewarded just for showing up? I actually agree. I think scaling is acutally a really bad concept in league. Look at Dota 2-there's not really "scaling" champions. I really hate scaling in league becasue it's a huge issue and doesn't make sense-you shouldn't be rewarded for playing an early focused champion. Neither should you be rewarded for playing a late game champion. You should be rewarded for good play overall. I hate both sides of the spectrum.
Done25 (NA)
: Yuumi.
> [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xFwX2mbG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T21:07:59.840+0000) > > Yuumi. Let me elaborate: A simple champion that's not trolling to pick.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=pwc2016,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zTMM7UAA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T05:38:17.381+0000) > > Yeah, I'd like an explanation as well. If you don't call that trolling, then wtf constitues trolling? I'd call go 0/11/3 inting. 0/12/x isn't inting necessarily though.
> [{quoted}](name=Dreamspitter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zTMM7UAA,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-07T08:39:36.086+0000) > > 0/12/x isn't inting necessarily though. I agree conceptually, but It was an Ivern who wasn't ganking lanes and literally didn't even farm jungle. He kinda just ran around.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dreamspitter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zTMM7UAA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T04:41:11.686+0000) > > You have _no idea_ what trolling actually is. I don't. Please, explain it to me <3 http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png
> [{quoted}](name=Taric the Gay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zTMM7UAA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T04:45:21.356+0000) > > I don't. Please, explain it to me <3 > > http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png Yeah, I'd like an explanation as well. If you don't call that trolling, then wtf constitues trolling? I'd call go 0/11/3 inting.
: you're in iron 1 with 40% winrate, you're clearly not playing like this even half your games, probably not even 25% of them and if you're playing normals those are generally people's warm up games, who they play with lesser skilled friends with, there's no matchmaking integrity in them at all
> [{quoted}](name=Stealth Kill,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zTMM7UAA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T05:13:10.812+0000) > > you're in iron 1 with 40% winrate, you're clearly not playing like this even half your games, probably not even 25% of them and if you're playing normals those are generally people's warm up games, who they play with lesser skilled friends with, there's no matchmaking integrity in them at all How about you check my op.gg? I have a 60% winrate. I'm not being paired against Iron Players either, moslty high Bronze/Silver, low gold and the rare plat. Haven't played ranked for a while. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=pwc2016
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Frostfel (NA)
: I agree that he can be frustrating to play against, but no more than Darius or hell even using your example Skarner. Darius has true damage execute, Skarner has suppression ult. Yes Skarner's ult is much lower range, but it is also a total suppression. Morde's ult allows you move to do things still so it having a bigger range makes sense. He also does poorly into super tanky champions like Sion who just out scale him bad. Hell a super hard counter is Gangplank, eats an orange gets out of his ult, has better range with barrels. If you let Morde get up on you or get hit by his pull then yeah he is going to ruin you, but you still have options into him, high mobility, cc, immunity ruin his ult making it useless. Even more so towers can still hit him in his ult. The reason he hasn't gotten nerfs is because of the large amount of counter play against him. Also take in mind that Riot doesn't balance champions around that, such as Morde is good against X, Y, and Z champs so he must be nerfed. He would need to have reduced counter play/be good in almost all situations to be nerfed. And while I never like to admit it, Riot does balance around high elo/pro play and Morde isn't seen as much as other champions. Maybe with new conquer he will, but right now its kind of a wait and see. Edit: Also from what I'm seeing he is sitting at roughly 52% https://na.op.gg/champion/mordekaiser/statistics/top https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/mordekaiser
> [{quoted}](name=Frostfel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MWEg5KbR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T06:31:04.965+0000) > > I agree that he can be frustrating to play against, but no more than Darius or hell even using your example Skarner. Darius has true damage execute, Skarner has suppression ult. Yes Skarner's ult is much lower range, but it is also a total suppression. Morde's ult allows you move to do things still so it having a bigger range makes sense. He also does poorly into super tanky champions like Sion who just out scale him bad. Hell a super hard counter is Gangplank, eats an orange gets out of his ult, has better range with barrels. If you let Morde get up on you or get hit by his pull then yeah he is going to ruin you, but you still have options into him, high mobility, cc, immunity ruin his ult making it useless. Even more so towers can still hit him in his ult. The reason he hasn't gotten nerfs is because of the large amount of counter play against him. Also take in mind that Riot doesn't balance champions around that, such as Morde is good against X, Y, and Z champs so he must be nerfed. He would need to have reduced counter play/be good in almost all situations to be nerfed. > > And while I never like to admit it, Riot does balance around high elo/pro play and Morde isn't seen as much as other champions. Maybe with new conquer he will, but right now its kind of a wait and see. > > Edit: Also from what I'm seeing he is sitting at roughly 52% > > https://na.op.gg/champion/mordekaiser/statistics/top > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/mordekaiser I mean, na.op.gg isn't super accurate, and League of Graphs has him at 53 percent. I'd say he's at 53% based on the fact that u.gg and League Graphs agree. I just think the champion is boring, and I think that basic champions having above 50 percent winrate (in high elo) is actually unhealthy, weird as it sounds. I mean, my main issue is, why would a player need to learn a new, harder pick, when they could just play Morde? Morde has above a 50% winrate across all ranks, so why bother learning good mechanics when you could just play the same champion? I just don't like it. League should reward skillfull play. Yes, you can be skilled on Morde, but he's so basic that there's probably nothing you could do on Morde that would be super impressive, versus a great Lee Sin or Katarina play. I just don't feel like it's very healthy for the game in general. In fact, I feel any champion having above a 52% win rate is pretty problematic because, in theory, just picking that champion gives you a higher chance to win. I get that some things are stronger at certain times, but it'd be nice to see a more consistent reason for nerfing x champion or y champion for some random reason, rather than focusing on win rate (which is important for sure, but that should also not be the sole factor).
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: He's very squishy and countered by hard cc.. there's nothing wrong with him, especially compared to older versions.
> [{quoted}](name=ImGoingScotty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lpVMt5yB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-29T00:32:46.646+0000) > > He's very squishy and countered by hard cc.. there's nothing wrong with him, especially compared to older versions. Except for his spell shield...I don't think you get my issue with him. For a "late game " champion, he has far too much good early game.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: That is the problem that you fail to grasp. If you are good enough for Plat you shouldn't have been bouncing up and down like that. The matchmaking is straight awful and no one can convince me otherwise. I'm arguing for both sides, both the people who get stomped and those who do the stomping. It's not supposed to be as one-sided as it is, and it happens within 10 min. And no, you are an exception. You can do EVERYTHING right, and go on massive winning streaks, and then the game decides, "No you can't get Plat, you need to have 50% win percentage, then sends you rolling back a whole division from your promos to Plat. If you focus on yourself, you lose. You cannot get teammates to survive that long on their own without your help. Or they rage at you if you don't help them. It's lose lose. And it's like this EVERY time I get Gold I or promos. Just massive losing streaks that start with feeding bot lane in the first 10 min. It's like clockwork and is the only consistent thing in this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Sepherie1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q0tAdxjV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-19T05:43:48.867+0000) > > That is the problem that you fail to grasp. If you are good enough for Plat you shouldn't have been bouncing up and down like that. The matchmaking is straight awful and no one can convince me otherwise. I'm arguing for both sides, both the people who get stomped and those who do the stomping. It's not supposed to be as one-sided as it is, and it happens within 10 min. > > And no, you are an exception. You can do EVERYTHING right, and go on massive winning streaks, and then the game decides, "No you can't get Plat, you need to have 50% win percentage, then sends you rolling back a whole division from your promos to Plat. > > If you focus on yourself, you lose. You cannot get teammates to survive that long on their own without your help. Or they rage at you if you don't help them. It's lose lose. And it's like this EVERY time I get Gold I or promos. Just massive losing streaks that start with feeding bot lane in the first 10 min. It's like clockwork and is the only consistent thing in this game. So once again, it's not the game itself that is bad, it's the matchmaking, right? So the game's fine.
Comentários de Rioters
: On Skarner, and why he absolutely needs a VGU (TL;DR and brief conclusions)
I think Skarner just isn't that well defined as a champion. There's only 2 things you need to know about him: 1) Dodge his R, it'll kill you 2) Don't fight him super close to spires But that's his core gameplay. He has no nuance. He's practically a walking R button, and a worse Malzahar. But you can't buff R, because it'll be OP, and nerfing it won't change how good or bad it is because the damage is negligible anyways. I don't see anything but a full rework fixing this champ. I've played so much jungle and literally have no idea wtf his Q, W, and E do because they're totally irrelevant to his kit. Akali may be broken, but her abilities work so well in conjunction with each other, while Skarner's kit seems to be, yeah, his Q does something, his W does something else, and his E also does...something, but it doesn't translate into a smooth or satsifying gameplay experience. Could they buff spires? Probably not, or Skarner could be the best 1 v 1 champ in the jungle roster. Could they buff R? Probably not. A rework is what this champ needs.
: So When is ryze nerf and when his next rework ?
Part of the problem is his Q passive that gives him MS when he procs his 2 runes. It means he can just easily kite away/escape.
: Autofill system in normal games sucks!
Yep. I pick Mid first and Top secondary...and often get neither. It feels like a 70 mid/30 Jungle split, because I can count on one hand the number of times I ACTUALLY get my secondary.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Agreed. He's sleeper Op. While we're at it, let's also remove one of ahri's dashes, or redice the dash range by half and keep 3 dashes. She is way too mobile and has too many escapes.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h8vHzFgE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:23:35.600+0000) > > Agreed. He's sleeper Op. > > While we're at it, let's also remove one of ahri's dashes, or redice the dash range by half and keep 3 dashes. She is way too mobile and has too many escapes. I think Ahri should have the dash range reduced by a bit, but not too much imo. It's her only escape, and the only mobility she has. Could probably use a slight nerf, but not too much.
: My biggest problem I've always had about akali even before the rework is her healing. Not only does she not have to manage mana because she just uses energy so in theory she can stay in lane spamming spells once in a while forever, but she has sustain so even if you beat her down, she will heal up under tower anyway. If you combine the fact that you can't go ape shit on her because you have to be afraid of her retaliation insanely high burst damage but also the fact that she has good escape tools then it just seems like she has too much. She has fail safe escape because she has a dash that can turn into another dash, she has a dash+stun, and if she wastes all this she can just shroud and get away anyway. And if she manages to escape, she can easily just heal up with her free healing. If you chase her she can turn around and hit you extremely hard and most times killing you unless you are a juggernaut who can take her hits and kill her before she kills you. Countless of times i face noob akalis who miss everything like her kunais that she is spamming every 5-10 seconds and her dash shuriken but keep trying to go ape shit on me. Anytime i fight back, they just get away free by plopping shroud or using her basic ability to dash away if they didnt use it aggressively. They will always have one escape up ready because they will just keep spamming one or two spells and save one to escape. She just seems really forgiving to play in my opinion but she isn't the only one. I think she would be more fair to play against if you remove her healing or tone down her stealth and dashes, but considering she is a ninja assassin, its probably better to remove her healing so she can keep the ninja theme with her shroud and dashes. Removing the heal won't take away from her being a ninja or assassin and will make her a lot more fair to play considering she doesn't use mana and uses energy which makes her able to spam.
> [{quoted}](name=miightofdemacia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oh7qGfQl,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:07:14.563+0000) > > My biggest problem I've always had about akali even before the rework is her healing. Not only does she not have to manage mana because she just uses energy so in theory she can stay in lane spamming spells once in a while forever, but she has sustain so even if you beat her down, she will heal up under tower anyway. If you combine the fact that you can't go ape shit on her because you have to be afraid of her retaliation insanely high burst damage but also the fact that she has good escape tools then it just seems like she has too much. > > She has fail safe escape because she has a dash that can turn into another dash, she has a dash+stun, and if she wastes all this she can just shroud and get away anyway. And if she manages to escape, she can easily just heal up with her free healing. If you chase her she can turn around and hit you extremely hard and most times killing you unless you are a juggernaut who can take her hits and kill her before she kills you. > > Countless of times i face noob akalis who miss everything like her kunais that she is spamming every 5-10 seconds and her dash shuriken but keep trying to go ape shit on me. Anytime i fight back, they just get away free by plopping shroud or using her basic ability to dash away if they didnt use it aggressively. They will always have one escape up ready because they will just keep spamming one or two spells and save one to escape. > > She just seems really forgiving to play in my opinion but she isn't the only one. I think she would be more fair to play against if you remove her healing or tone down her stealth and dashes, but considering she is a ninja assassin, its probably better to remove her healing so she can keep the ninja theme with her shroud and dashes. Removing the heal won't take away from her being a ninja or assassin and will make her a lot more fair to play considering she doesn't use mana and uses energy which makes her able to spam. She doesn't have a heal though.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Shes at about a 48% WR in the adc lane right now. Even less winrate as a support.. Probably will see some buffs
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WH382VzY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-11T21:11:51.596+0000) > > Shes at about a 48% WR in the adc lane right now. Even less winrate as a support.. Probably will see some buffs GOD WHY. Is this gonna be the "hmmn new release no good, time to buff" and then we get some op crap? I hope not.
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

pwc2016

Nível 127 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão