saint916 (NA)
: Variables not being rendered on leagueoflegends.com
Also, no passive description on that Pantheon page: https://screenshot.click/btg3q-2019-08-8l1wr.jpg
Thrazui (NA)
: Patheon Ult Brooke’s can lock
Try moving the camera around on the minimap again then clicking the camlock button next to the minimap or toggling with Y afterwards fixes that bug for me.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=saint916,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4HI9XIXm,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-25T06:23:30.738+0000) > > Accounts cost $10-15 and I don't post on my main or play on this one. :) And I have the hottest girlfriend, she's actually a lingerie model. I'd introduce you to her but she goes to a different school.
You should put a baby in that as soon as you can. You'll not get another chance at a girl like that while you're playing League. Hurry.
Dynikus (NA)
: >I've played in all the ranks _has a 54% winrate over almost 40 games in silver_ press x to doubt I've watched a handful of unranked to challenger runs and have never seen one get stuck in silver. hell, they rarely lose a single game that early.
Accounts cost $10-15 and I don't post on my main or play on this one. :) Take the bait all you want.
Comentários de Rioters

saint916

Nível 43 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão