: {{sticker:sg-syndra}} Miss Fortune was buffed a lot last week, and she just got another one. With the reduction in power to Draven, [**6/6 Spellslingers**](https://lolchess.gg/builder?deck=92c6ee60c44b11e9a1d4df91d1a0acd9) is looking much more appealing!
you smell like regret and onions.
Hvsao (NA)
: {{sticker:sg-lulu}} IS that really a morgana buff. After what happened to demons...
Destaice (NA)
: “This champion is too strong in pro play so now nobody gets to play it.”
ITT: In almost all threads In almost all boards "WAAAH LEAGUE" Heavy weapons guy said it best. "Heh. Cry some more."
: It doesn't even look like a spear from the icon.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EqAyJEp5,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-22T00:39:40.558+0000) > > It doesn't even look like a spear from the icon. It absolutely looks like a spear. Have you never seen a chinese spear or a halberd before?
Hexa XV (EUW)
: wow, thanks psychotherapist. Sadly your amazing skill of reading people from 1 post failed. I play for fun, especially since 2017 when they banned my main acc without a reason (yh I know people sometimes lie that they didnt deserve it but in my case it was not flame/troll related, it was a mistake related to 3rd programs that Riot couldnt prove after 1 month of discussion and finally told me to fk off). I play only for fun now, I don't climb on rankeds, I play mostly ARAM and normals, rankeds only to Gold. I started TFT thinking that there is something I can enjoy more, no teams, only me and my strategy - yay. Well, sadly it's hard to have fun when your champions are not moving, items are not working and everything you tried to achieve for 20 minutes is ruined because of bugs. No bad luck with rng. Just bugs. That I reported and that were not fixed after 2+ patches.
> [{quoted}](name=Hexa XV,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qqQTHUuI,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2019-08-20T20:21:31.457+0000) > > wow, thanks psychotherapist. Sadly your amazing skill of reading people from 1 post failed. > I play for fun, especially since 2017 when they banned my main acc without a reason (yh I know people sometimes lie that they didnt deserve it but in my case it was not flame/troll related, it was a mistake related to 3rd programs that Riot couldnt prove after 1 month of discussion and finally told me to fk off). I play only for fun now, I don't climb on rankeds, I play mostly ARAM and normals, rankeds only to Gold. I started TFT thinking that there is something I can enjoy more, no teams, only me and my strategy - yay. Well, sadly it's hard to have fun when your champions are not moving, items are not working and everything you tried to achieve for 20 minutes is ruined because of bugs. No bad luck with rng. Just bugs. That I reported and that were not fixed after 2+ patches. - makes an extremely frustrated angry post exactly doing what I outlined. - "thanks psychotherapist" Not sure if you're being literal or r%%%%%edly sarcastic. Although I know where I'd place my bet.
Hexa XV (EUW)
: Are people a joke to you or machine to make money?
except for pro players (But a lot are also included, yes that includes streamers) most people play mobas as an unintentional outlet for their anger. Mobas are fun absolutely.....to start. But it doesnt take that long before people are playing the game out of defiance rather than enjoyment. OP is a fine example of a person who actually doesnt enjoy the game, but actually enjoys the things the game can provide. Outlets. Outlets of control, anger, whatever. At its core moba games arent ever going to be something joyously fun unless youre actually...well you know, not playing the game. Those fun ass games with your friends where youre doing nothing but going against the grain of what the game wants you to do. Those are great right? Well thats mostly because of your friends. When all is said and done. Riot is doing the absolute right thing when it comes to the moba side. Why would you ever improve or fix something people inherently don't even like? That's the dumbest thing ever, instead use that as an engine to appease them just enough so that they remain blinded juuuuuuuuuust so they can't see the game they're "Trying to enjoy" was never really enjoyable for them after the first month or so. Then profit. Its genius really because its so simple. When it comes to TFT its essentially the same concept. Only now the game itself satisfies a gambling urge. Hitting that 3 star unit or 6 noble comp or whatever really gives you the orgasms you desperately crave and then you just fall into the game and forgive it while complaining about it simultaneously. TLDR: Duh. The games suck at their core. But they lure you into making your own fun. Once you realize that you'll hate the game less and like it less too.
Cräfty (EUW)
: > You're right, I should just keep track of all 7 of my opponents champion picks and strategies toward which they are building so that I can continuously choose optimal counter compositions that work well with the items RNG gave me this game. Exactly! That's the whole point of playing TFT and of being " GUD " at the game. This is easy compared to some other games out there. > That's all well and good for top 5% players, but not really doable for us regulars. There are simply too many variables... and some of us want to build a specific champion, which limits the pool of strategies to include only those that involve that champ. If you can't manage what TFT is all about, then maybe the game is not for you. There is no shame in admitting that certain games are just not for us, you know! Either adapt, learn and conquer... or just give up!
> [{quoted}](name=Cräfty,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=0Z4Jfxgw,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-10T02:54:24.682+0000) > > Exactly! That's the whole point of playing TFT and of being " GUD " at the game. This is easy compared to some other games out there. > > If you can't manage what TFT is all about, then maybe the game is not for you. There is no shame in admitting that certain games are just not for us, you know! Either adapt, learn and conquer... or just give up! this is what people who aren't in the business of bullshit call a backhanded statement.
: > [{quoted}](name=Juxin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=a2GtNrmN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-09T20:57:32.116+0000) > > That's not how ranked matchmaking works. You're being matched with people of similar performance with just as few games as you.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=a2GtNrmN,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T21:30:46.932+0000) > > You're being matched with people of similar performance with just as few games as you. just like my sex life am I right fellas? Up top.
: Give me your top 3 strongest and weakest champs in TFT
cant say any are particularly stronger or weaker than the others. But I can give you a subjective list of favorites and hated units? Favorites: Twisted fate, lucian, kindred. Tf is good random ass fun, lucian can do silly things with gunslinger up and items and kindred is a fun combo breaker Hated: Kha, cho,reksai(BONUS:Kassadin) Always at least two or 3 people trying to force the void bonus as though they're the only 3 units in the game. Boring to see all the time.
: Can we nerf Draven please?
I dont feel draven is particularly broken or anything. But its pretty gross how in a game with this much RNG there's already a meta and boring shit you see every match. If you want to get a heads up on your opponents and "read their mind" go to youtube and watch the latest TFT videos. You'll see how easily influenced people are, sure some figured it out on their own but even beyond obvious meta shit the latest "100% BEYOND BROKEN" video will guide plenty of people and make the game pretty stale in regards to combat variety. Blame is like 80/20. 80% people refusing to try anything new and or learn on their own and 20% youtubers(sheepherders) shepherding the flock.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LAbBtNWA,comment-id=00200007,timestamp=2019-08-09T10:35:38.267+0000)This is kinda convoluted, having 15 different subsets of rules for 15 different boards. This is the price we pay for things like allowing more leeway on *General Discussion* while still allowing other sub-communities to have the more comprehensive rules *they* like. This was a pain point for *General Discussion*, so we found ways to give them what they wanted without having to mold *every* community's rules around *General Discussion*. >The meme reply doesn't fit in any of these categories, in my opinion. Dismissing someone's frustrations with a loss as "get gud" is definitely dismissive, although I respect that individual opinions vary.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LAbBtNWA,comment-id=002000070000,timestamp=2019-08-09T11:38:00.472+0000) > > This is the price we pay for things like allowing more leeway on *General Discussion* while still allowing other sub-communities to have the more comprehensive rules *they* like. This was a pain point for *General Discussion*, so we found ways to give them what they wanted without having to mold *every* community's rules around *General Discussion*. > > Dismissing someone's frustrations with a loss as "get gud" is definitely dismissive, although I respect that individual opinions vary. What? Definitely dismissive? Individual opinions vary? You're dictating intent of other people here which is wrong. Im not morally objecting to it, its just simply wrong. There are dicks out there that DO use such a stupid simple phrase to get under peoples skin, and I'll totally agree that its more often than not used to be a dick. But that's not every case, and every scenario is unique. And on that note, does no one remember that offense is never given and only taken?
: What the actual fuck is rank shaming?
> [{quoted}](name=RazorScythe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0gisVEt,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-08-09T13:43:24.184+0000) > > What the actual fuck is rank shaming? an imaginary boogeyman made up by people who actively seek to be offended.
: I'm calling out the Moderator in demand of an explanation.
yes it has been covered, so you agree that I was indeed harassing myself and demeaning any point I had to make and dismissing myself by merely mentioning my ranks.
: > [{quoted}](name=sanjiluv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0gisVEt,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-08-09T00:02:18.668+0000) > > Im unranked. And silver in TFT. > > Does this mean im harassing myself by stating these things? I seriously don't get the logic behind this. I guess lol. I dont even know anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Emelie Cauchemar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0gisVEt,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-08-09T00:54:08.667+0000) > > I guess lol. I dont even know anymore. Sounds like I owe myself an apology{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: > [{quoted}](name=sanjiluv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LAbBtNWA,comment-id=002000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T00:04:18.467+0000) No. What's fucking hilarious is this community's inability to read anything that's said to them that contradicts their point. Completely illiterate when evidence to the contrary of their point is practically shoved down their throats, writing a 1,000+ page thesis paper replying to a post that agrees with them. Its amazing, really. The mods aren't always right. Sometimes their decisions piss people off. However, the decision was right and justified in this case. Just fucking accept that and dismantle your lynch mob FFS.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LAbBtNWA,comment-id=0020000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T00:20:39.018+0000) > > No. What's fucking hilarious is this community's inability to read anything that's said to them that contradicts their point. Completely illiterate when evidence to the contrary of their point is practically shoved down their throats, writing a 1,000+ page thesis paper replying to a post that agrees with them. Its amazing, really. > > The mods aren't always right. Sometimes their decisions piss people off. However, the decision was right and justified in this case. Just fucking accept that and dismantle your lynch mob FFS. You know what they say. "He who writes the first paragraph is the angry boi"
: > [{quoted}](name=DapaSquid,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LAbBtNWA,comment-id=0020000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-08T21:23:57.569+0000) Yeah, you see, this kind of shit is why they're so quick to delete comments, because something so simple can erupt into something so blatantly disgusting and disrespectful like this comment right here. Your behavior is more sickening than the moderation team's at this point. I don't know how you can possibly find comparing them to the freaking Nazis socially acceptable or mature, but its really not. You're a prime example of what's wrong with this community, and a prime example of why the moderation team needs to be a thing. You are out of fucking control and need a really, _really_ hard slap across the face to bring you back to reality. They are showing you _exactly_ why the post was removed, and yet you close your eyes, plug your ears, and scream as loudly as you possibly can in a desperate attempt to ignore the fact that the reason for the removal was literally handed to you on a silver platter.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LAbBtNWA,comment-id=00200000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-08T23:29:14.789+0000) > > Yeah, you see, this kind of shit is why they're so quick to delete comments, because something so simple can erupt into something so blatantly disgusting and disrespectful like this comment right here. Your behavior is more sickening than the moderation team's at this point. I don't know how you can possibly find comparing them to the freaking Nazis socially acceptable or mature, but its really not. You're a prime example of what's wrong with this community, and a prime example of why the moderation team needs to be a thing. You are out of fucking control and need a really, _really_ hard slap across the face to bring you back to reality. > > They are showing you _exactly_ why the post was removed, and yet you close your eyes, plug your ears, and scream as loudly as you possibly can in a desperate attempt to ignore the fact that the reason for the removal was literally handed to you on a silver platter. youre a funny boi
: I'm calling out the Moderator in demand of an explanation.
Im unranked. And silver in TFT. Does this mean im harassing myself by stating these things? I seriously don't get the logic behind this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Neumím Riven,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0gisVEt,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-08T15:56:44.651+0000)What's wrong is pointing out on rank? There's a long history on the boards of people using it to insult others, harass others, or dismiss their opinions outright.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d0gisVEt,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-08-08T15:59:07.607+0000) > > There's a long history on the boards of people using it to insult others, harass others, or dismiss their opinions outright. So that means that any time anyone references rank they're doing it to insult someone else? Im sorry what?
Nubrac (NA)
: Here are Reasons I Won't Drop the Ban Discussion
: > [{quoted}](name=sanjiluv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=001700000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T19:05:14.738+0000) > > like really, really, really bad. Smelly like this game after every patch. See you get me.
> [{quoted}](name=KittyMcMeowMeow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=0017000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T19:06:28.187+0000) > > Smelly like this game after every patch. See you get me. blinded by your own stench kind of bad
: > [{quoted}](name=sanjiluv,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-08-07T18:59:57.092+0000) > > you really smell like jealousy and regret. Like really badly. YES! Jealous of better games and regretful that I thought league would improve and learn from its mistakes
> [{quoted}](name=KittyMcMeowMeow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2019-08-07T19:02:52.156+0000) > > YES! Jealous of better games and regretful that I thought league would improve and learn from its mistakes like really, really, really bad.
: Honestly, who the fuck likes playing TFT?
Stinky baby makes stinky baby rage on forum. For our next shocking headline: Man does not like a thing. More at 8.
: I hope TFT fails
you really smell like jealousy and regret. Like really badly.
: I honestly don’t understand the hype for TFT over Nexus blitz
okay I'll fire your points off in order First off its very different from league. Thats self explanatory. Ah yes, the scrubs prayer. "Lucky" You don't understand the game clearly to know whats deserved or undeserved. See previous point. You likely feel shitty about losing regardless of the game you play or why you lost. You're just looking for a scapegoat for your feelings here and it shows "EXTREMELY BUGGY MY HYPERBOLE MAKES IT TRUE". There's not a lot wrong with it and the bugs arent very frequent. The only thing I can remotely agree with on this post is unit pathing could use some work. Nexus blitz was good too. But hey, next time you wanna make a stance and a point try not being disingenuous about it.
: Fix this stupid mode
youre the type of man who goes to a casino and tries to play poker only to throw a tantrum and cry when you lose. Im sure riot security will come for you eventually, you strike me as the type to get yourself into trouble. Youre also clearly biased. And clearly can't handle losing. Also apparently you dont read patch notes. pretty much all of this is your fault.
Fidelc (NA)
: Don't you know...losers get free wins in this system.
> [{quoted}](name=Fidelc,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=XzrAEGVI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-04T21:20:31.285+0000) > > Don't you know...losers get free wins in this system. and you're just salty
: Someone Explain This to Me
You both got 2nd place.
Xyphien (NA)
: tft rank glitch?
my lp stops showin up too sometimes, but you can check it even if its not sitting there in lobby. Im not sure so don't take this as fact, but In underlords if someone with a lower rank than you finishes in a higher spot than you, you will lose LP even if youre in the top rankings. Not sure if its the same in league though.
Rockman (NA)
: Do you think Death Prophet and Aatrox would go on a date
: Daily reminder for Riot that item RNG feels bad and makes the game enormously less fun to play
: It's not even remotely the same, I just want a kind environment where people are polite to one another. If Riot starts on this early and fast this time, instead of waiting 5 years to fix their community, it'll remain clean. The dude didn't say it just once it was every single round followed by "LOL". I get he's probably like 12 but still man, I don't want to see that.
> [{quoted}](name=Hí lm Corrupted,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=fkVAf5X7,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-08-04T17:58:39.903+0000) > > It's not even remotely the same, I just want a kind environment where people are polite to one another. If Riot starts on this early and fast this time, instead of waiting 5 years to fix their community, it'll remain clean. The dude didn't say it just once it was every single round followed by "LOL". I get he's probably like 12 but still man, I don't want to see that. Offense is never given. Only taken. You are your own worst enemy in this scenario, its literally only yourself you have to blame here. The other guy may be an asshole but you're letting that petty shit get to you. You don't have to, you have more power than that. Don't give it to other people.
: Give us shit since you cucked the TFT rewards
> [{quoted}](name=WrongBrother,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=8gK4cURo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-04T17:02:49.735+0000) > > You guys somehow broke the menu and now i cant get my emote, so if yo want to slide us some shit that would be cool This is your typical league fan. Were not all like this but most are. Entitled: check Condescending: Check (Me too!) Thinks they know better: check Offers a solution based in selfishness rather than actual improvement: Check Stinks like fine cheese: Pending, but likely.
Barkley (NA)
: Please stop saying "I'm X higher rank on my main"
its meant to get under your skin, and clearly you took the bait. if you truly didn't care then....well....this wouldn't matter to you.
: Problem with team tactics fight game mode
: LoL Youtubers
this is truth. "BUT IM ONLY DOING CLICKBAIT TITLES IRONICALLY. SEE SEE LOOK AT ME POINT MYSELF OUT DOING IT" Its pathetic really.
: IS THIS DOTA 2?
> [{quoted}](name=onionsan01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2OIabMXE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-01T22:46:41.951+0000) > > IS THIS DOTA 2? No because customizable skins are vastly superior to the simple themed ones riot makes. plus a player market and announcer packs better cosmetics in general really. nope, definitely not dota 2. Although riot did take one of the more STUPID things dota does (passes)
Comentários de Rioters
Tesladin (EUW)
: CLicking "play again" leads to black screen / stuck (client)
Same thing here. Bumping this for relevance. Why the hell hasn't anyone contacted anyone else about this yet
YBaKunt (NA)
: Can you please unfuck your match making system
I dont know why anyone is surprised or even trying to make any constructive post here. This guy represents like 99% of the league player base. Yeah, most of you are awful lol not mechanically. Just with the way you act.
Comentários de Rioters
: The Same Face is real
JoJo's bizarre adventure has a pretty bad same face problem but its still beloved. Its not that bad but it is definitely noticeable if youre actively looking for it, pretty minor problem but a problem for sure lol
: Banned For Abusive Chat
I'd much rather play with someone who didn't whine in the first place. "points out your mistakes"Translation: "bitches at you constantly and only has fun while winning" I don't care if you're mechanically good. You're already annoying.
: Riot - You are starting a bad trend with Camille.
This is pretty stupid over all. If camille were turned into a 4 legged octopus creature from lovecraftian lore that wouldnt matter. But if you change her hair WOAH BOY YOU BETTER GRAB YOUR TORCH AND PITCH FORK. Skins are meant to change something about the champion (at least one thing) and that thing (or things) can be a small change from a color swap to a big change like a model overhaul. Kog maw going from a caustic void creature to a pug that spits. Yeah, totally cool and okay. But NO to non gray hair!. Stupid.
: > [{quoted}](name=sanjiluv,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=sfj2v216,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-10-02T16:48:23.757+0000)I know what I saw. And they arent there anymore. I took what you said to heart and double checked to be sure I wasnt mistaken. They're simply gone. I had to log in to comment and when I came back the posts werent there. > > You have the luxury of hiding behind "mod status" but I'm not gonna be gaslit I don't, actually. Like, I get that it can seem that way to the community sometimes, but we do have Riot oversight, and if I'm making claims about what I can see on the back-end that aren't supported by what's there, I can promise you I wouldn't keep this role. When I say that there was no moderation action on this thread, that is 100% the honest truth. It's possible those users deleted their own comments, but it is IMPOSSIBLE for a moderator to remove something without the back end getting a log of it, and lying about that would be a surefire way to lose my position here.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=sfj2v216,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-02T16:52:54.198+0000) > > I don't, actually. Like, I get that it can seem that way to the community sometimes, but we do have Riot oversight, and if I'm making claims about what I can see on the back-end that aren't supported by what's there, I can promise you I wouldn't keep this role. > > When I say that there was no moderation action on this thread, that is 100% the honest truth. It's possible those users deleted their own comments, but it is IMPOSSIBLE for a moderator to remove something without the back end getting a log of it, and lying about that would be a surefire way to lose my position here. Well, here is the awful position people with any suspicion are in. Theyre forced to believe what you say regardless. And you arent obliged to provide any proof. With what you've said here I have absolutely no other avenue other than to just believe what you say because you cant confirm anything, and neither can I. The main problem is the fact that there is distrust in the first place. And this should be something your mod team actively tries to avoid. Because if you dont, you'll end up getting all sorts of people at your throats for it. And your recourse then will be to ban them. Only strengthening what they said about you being untrustworthy in the first place. Furthermore Riot already has a very poor reputation with how it handles things. I wont go into detail or throw out any labels but anyone with a bit of digging can find out exactly what "things" im talking about. (I'd like to add more detail. But I dont want to risk punishment, and that leads into the poor reputation gained from the "things")
: Wtf, why is there such a huge anti-mod vibe from the commenters on this thread?
> [{quoted}](name=xxxDogmanxxx,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=sfj2v216,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-10-02T16:36:01.274+0000) > > Wtf, why is there such a huge anti-mod vibe from the commenters on this thread? Because the moderation is apparently poor. And there is suspicion of them being shady. No one is outright insulting them (Cept for one guy who called them an idiot). But the mods oughta be able to be criticized freely and scrutinized for the way they act. In fact that should be mandatory, considering its THEM that serve US not the other way around. And it seems like they forget that.
: > [{quoted}](name=sanjiluv,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=sfj2v216,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-10-02T15:13:14.316+0000) > > Like seriously. There were posts criticizing the mods and evaluating the way the perform their duties. And now theyre all gone. > Are you not allowed to even DISCUSS the mods and how they act? There have been exactly four moderation actions since I first posted here (I can tell based on the time of my undeletion), and none of them were on this thread. The posts that were on this thread are all still here, and possibly just hidden because you're on a different view.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=sfj2v216,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-10-02T15:47:57.723+0000) > > There have been exactly four moderation actions since I first posted here (I can tell based on the time of my undeletion), and none of them were on this thread. The posts that were on this thread are all still here, and possibly just hidden because you're on a different view. I know what I saw. And they arent there anymore. I took what you said to heart and double checked to be sure I wasnt mistaken. They're simply gone. I had to log in to comment and when I came back the posts werent there. You have the luxury of hiding behind "mod status" but Im not gonna be gaslit
: Griefing in an ARAM of all things should be an instant suspension -> ban
lol what a hugbox this place is. If you arent explicitly stroking someones...........ego............. youre "toxic". Disgusting.
Mutę (EUW)
: someone please explain why I got restricted...
pretty sure league players do nothing but complain. None of you win.
Wolfeur (EUW)
: What kind of moderation is that?
Like seriously. There were posts criticizing the mods and evaluating the way the perform their duties. And now theyre all gone. Are you not allowed to even DISCUSS the mods and how they act?
Wolfeur (EUW)
: What kind of moderation is that?
where did the rest of this thread go. There was a lot more here like 20 seconds ago as I was reading it.
Exibir mais

sanjiluv

Nível 120 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão