IainG10 (EUW)
: No, his point is even a broken clock is right twice a day. If everyone from Pro to Iron said Assassin Meta was horrible, would you discount it because the lower Elos said it, irrespective of what the high Elos said? Because that's the side of the argument you are currently presenting....
> [{quoted}](name=IainG10,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIrTM3No,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-25T08:37:27.462+0000) > > No, his point is even a broken clock is right twice a day. If everyone from Pro to Iron said Assassin Meta was horrible, would you discount it because the lower Elos said it, irrespective of what the high Elos said? Because that's the side of the argument you are currently presenting.... Tank meta was worse because it was whoever had more tanks win. No tanks? No win.
Comentários de Rioters
: What Riot could be doing with its money.
"Some form of RPG" Riot: We thought of that already. Did you not read our post?
: Why would Riot think that ppl will play their new games when they can't balance their main one
You dumb (One reason they are making new stuff is for people who want something different)
: Whats with all this senna stuff im seeing recently, im so confused!
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=R E K D S O N,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QUUpy9i8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-07T00:46:28.305+0000) > > You're lower rank than i am > > and you have no idea what i'm even talking about, you're just here to flame so you feel valid in your otherwise meaningless life. Seeya Dude why are you so toxic? Chill
: ***
What about Illaoi and Sion duo bot lane, blitzcrank top, or annie jungle? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Barkley (NA)
: Can we as a community band together
I don't really care about what your post was about tbh, but I gave you a like because of the title of the post.
: People who play Yuumi in low rank solo queue
So you say people are kids just because they play a specific champion? So Riot just made a ton of people kids again??? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Why is gold such a hard area to find good supports?
Cause either they're high ranked or stuck in Silver
: Here's your awesome matchmaking system RIOT!
Called there are too many people who either troll/int/afk/give up
: I painted Ahri with big fluffy tails!
NANO STANDI (EUNE)
: Why hasn't riot made a zhonya's hourglass for adc??!?!?!
Jacksin (OCE)
: Why can't we productively conversate about champion sexuality without there being so much negativity
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T01:28:18.901+0000) > > On Op.gg? > > Okay that only shows my last 2 matches that weren't urf, in which I didn't do very well in, but that's fine. Only two games, and both in Twisted Treeline. > > The rank it shows is correct but I don't really care for ranked because the community is bad and whenever I play I climb 4 ranks then automatically demote 4 ranks, either from me not doing well or from teams not doing well or griefers. > > Ranked also means nothing to me. Its just for "flashiness". Mhmm. Also I wasn't looking at urf. I was looking at your normal account overall, match histories, rank, etc. the statistics. The community will always be bad. Any game online has a bad community, unless you can name one.. But then again, I only play certain games so I wouldn't know a bunch or tons of community. Also we all have bad games, it happens. We're humans, but like I mentioned, I wasn't looking at just single games but statistics from a few games, also griefers are always here and there too.. unfortunately, little to no punishment for them if they don't say anything cause "riot logic". Sad but truthfully you're right about rank, it is mainly for flashiness but also displays skill level. The flashiness for the people who pay to get themselves boosted to plat and above, and skillwise for the actual good/decent players.
Rank is more negative than positive. A couple reasons: 1. Its mainly for flashiness 2. So many people use it as an excuse to harass others The positives? Eh... 1. It shows that people either have better teams or know how to communicate to victory (also known as being a better teammate) This is my problem with what it does. Its negatives heavily outweigh the positive.
: ***
I only disliked 3 out of your at least 10 comments comments, the ones that I disagreed with. I would be able to handle top alone _if_ I had a good enough champ. If I was playing someone like {{champion:64}} then I wouldn't be able to hold my own and start feeding. However, if I was playing someone like {{champion:23}}, _then_ I would be able to do it with no problem. If I was playing someone who _couldn't_ fight 1v2, I would flame you for making me lose when I could've done better, and if we lose because top lane pushed so hard since 1v2 then I'd say you lost the game for us by giving me no chance whatsoever to win. I've seen people 1v2 in lane, and even 2v2s that got stomped where the enemy team pushed to base at minute 6.
Tailypo (NA)
: Why doesn't Chogath JG work
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T07:48:44.447+0000) > > I mean... In urf when they permanently have Boomerang and ZAP! going, its kinda hard to keep dodging, especially both at the same time. > Those are also just examples, they don't even need ranged champs to be able to kill you under tower. > > For example I've seen a {{champion:58}} {{champion:75}} literally just dive level 3, kill both people there, and walk out without dying. Still not really, but I guess our view of skill level is different.. And that's just proper coordination.... You see lcs players do it all the time.. EDIT: Just for the hell of it, I checked out your stats and uhh... Yeah, the difference in level is pretty far, not to sound or be mean.
On Op.gg? Okay that only shows my last 2 matches that weren't urf, in which I didn't do very well in, but that's fine. Only two games, and both in Twisted Treeline. The rank it shows is correct but I don't really care for ranked because the community is bad and whenever I play I climb 4 ranks then automatically demote 4 ranks, either from me not doing well or from teams not doing well or griefers. Ranked also means nothing to me. Its just for "flashiness".
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T07:51:54.942+0000) > > I would flame you unless I was the top laner when I play someone like {{champion:25}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:23}} or {{champion:31}}. Someone that can easily 1v2. > > Cause usually when other people go top lane and we have a jungler on our team, we either get stomped or just barely win. Ofc you would, there goes your mistake/problem right there already. "I would flame you". That being said is enough O.o EDIT: Btw, I love how you're LITERALLY down voting EVERYTHING I've posted against you in replies lol... That kind of says more than enough also.
The reason I would flame you is because most people in Solo Queue Urf can't handle a sudden Solo Top Lane and start feeding their butts off.
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T07:51:54.942+0000) > > I would flame you unless I was the top laner when I play someone like {{champion:25}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:23}} or {{champion:31}}. Someone that can easily 1v2. > > Cause usually when other people go top lane and we have a jungler on our team, we either get stomped or just barely win. Ofc you would, there goes your mistake/problem right there already. "I would flame you". That being said is enough O.o EDIT: Btw, I love how you're LITERALLY down voting EVERYTHING I've posted against you in replies lol... That kind of says more than enough also.
I actually haven't.
Ochirt (NA)
: why did i get banned for not using bad word but asking for something?
>Ochirt: j4 u better gank bot after giving u fb Ochirt: r%%%%%s Ochirt: lux u cant talk but im not talking to u Ochirt: ur toxic Ochirt: 4 bot still no jarvan Ochirt: jarvan came to fed so its 0 to 5 Ochirt: 0 from us 5 ganks from them Ochirt: all i asked for is one gank Ochirt: come here Ochirt: j4 Ochirt: j4 is a trash jg Ochirt: trashhh JUNGLER Ochirt: WE GOT GANK BY 4 Ochirt: 3 TIMES Ochirt: WHEN DID EKKO Ochirt: 4 BOT Ochirt: 5TH TIME Ochirt: WHERE WAS OUR MID Ochirt: WHERE WAS OUR JG Ochirt: ALL BOT END PLSE Ochirt: lux Ochirt: dont go bot Ochirt: 4 bot and no mid no jg Ochirt: yall deserve to losce excet Ochirt: execpt top Ochirt: u came bot 2 times when we werent there and died Ochirt: lux didnt hit single q\ Ochirt: hit her once Ochirt: plse Ochirt: i beg u Ochirt: just anuythong Ochirt: fkkkk Ochirt: ur really useless i can w and r her Ochirt: 0 5 0 talks alot Ochirt: 0 6 0 Ochirt: 0 6 0 talking trash Ochirt: not being 0 6 0 Ochirt: lux why Ochirt: 0 8 Ochirt: why did i trust this vayne Ochirt: 1 10 Ochirt: 2 11 Ochirt: trying to be a noob like u but cant catch up Ochirt: sorry i cant be like u Ochirt: ur god Ochirt: vayne i bet u can go 20 death Ochirt: u been going a Literally incredibly toxic, flamed people, and even acted like they are minor compared to you because of how they were doing. If you didn't notice this toxicity then just don't talk if it isn't to say "gj".
: > [{quoted}](name=Titanium70,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T13:27:32.024+0000) > > Not really, JGL in URF has the exact sameadvantages as in normal SR. > > Both the JGL and the Solo-Lane get more EXP and GOLD than they could get on lane. > All it requires is 5 Braincell decision who will take the solo lane. > (Little Hint, Waveclear helps, a good all in once the JGL shows up as well.) > > So playing just for fun: Sure go 2-1-2. > But playing to win: 1-1-1-2 is far superior. Oh my god are we brothers?! I think that EXACT SAME WAY! It isn't rocket science to play safe even if you lose a few minions rather than feed your ass off right!? Sure they may fall a bit behind in gold and possibly exp also but it's better than feeding the laner to more of an advantage to dive you. I ALWAYS tell the people I play with (in the past urfs) to have top be a laner who has far poke/good waveclear/sustain. But almost always get flamed by them stupidly..
I would flame you unless I was the top laner when I play someone like {{champion:25}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:23}} or {{champion:31}}. Someone that can easily 1v2. Cause usually when other people go top lane and we have a jungler on our team, we either get stomped or just barely win.
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-03T04:31:40.379+0000) > > I mean there is no such thing as playing safe if you are against people like {{champion:15}} or {{champion:222}} or any other person with a ranged ability. That is so untrue lmfao.. You literally just have to stand back or just dodge, which isn't so hard to do considering her boomerang and ZAP! comes out pretty slow.. Ricochet is somewhat understandable but like said, you just have to sit/stand back a bit farther, and other than that, jinx just has her rockets switch which is about the same range as cait's normal aa. Those yes you can't dodge but I mean other than playing farther back isn't such a loss. Not quite on the vlad topic. I'm sure there are others out there who will agree also that vlad is pretty op overall in urf. Like I mentioned, it's just on how well the person playings game knowledge is and how experienced they are. Any champ can be made good in the right hands.
I mean... In urf when they permanently have Boomerang and ZAP! going, its kinda hard to keep dodging, especially both at the same time. Those are also just examples, they don't even need ranged champs to be able to kill you under tower. For example I've seen a {{champion:58}} {{champion:75}} literally just dive level 3, kill both people there, and walk out without dying.
: I mean susan jungle isn't bad either and a vlad fed his butt off? IN URF? Well then that's just the players fault honestly cause vlad is one SERIOUS broken champ in urf LOL. You are right however that it does force someone to solo, but in my opinion/defense, that's all based on the players experience in the game overall. Just like if you're being camped in a solo lane in SR normals, you would (I'd assume) play safe or safer at least.. But some people apparently can't do that or grasp the concept of that sadly )=...
Vlad is only Broken if he gets any lead. If he doesn't, then he's useless.
: Not really, JGL in URF has the exact sameadvantages as in normal SR. Both the JGL and the Solo-Lane get more EXP and GOLD than they could get on lane. All it requires is 5 Braincell decision who will take the solo lane. (Little Hint, Waveclear helps, a good all in once the JGL shows up as well.) So playing just for fun: Sure go 2-1-2. But playing to win: 1-1-1-2 is far superior.
1. Its URF. Meant to be played for fun, not for winning. If you think that play normal, cause Urf isn't for tryhards. 2. The solo laner doesn't get more experience usually because they either go against people with high damage and range that can poke them when they are playing safe, or people that will just tower dive and kill you over and over again, so you don't get much experience or gold.
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-02T09:59:30.759+0000) > > Idk why does every game that lets people create an account using an email allow people to just make another account? > > Oh, wait... Oh wait IPs are unique, oh wait? What? Where am I? You can also use the same name and even payment options on your new account fyi
> [{quoted}](name=MustardTigerMK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EbZdFYt0,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-02T17:39:46.963+0000) > > Oh wait IPs are unique, oh wait? What? Where am I? > > You can also use the same name and even payment options on your new account fyi You create an account off of email. And people can create new emails for anything at anything _*cough cough*_ Gmail _*cough cough*_
: I mean susan jungle isn't bad either and a vlad fed his butt off? IN URF? Well then that's just the players fault honestly cause vlad is one SERIOUS broken champ in urf LOL. You are right however that it does force someone to solo, but in my opinion/defense, that's all based on the players experience in the game overall. Just like if you're being camped in a solo lane in SR normals, you would (I'd assume) play safe or safer at least.. But some people apparently can't do that or grasp the concept of that sadly )=...
I mean there is no such thing as playing safe if you are against people like {{champion:15}} or {{champion:222}} or any other person with a ranged ability.
Nasakeki (NA)
: Why do people support Riot?
Idk, why do you play their game?
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aN2HP1vk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T10:03:41.667+0000) > > Captain Falcon *will get a foot up his ass.* There, fixed that for you.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aN2HP1vk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T10:05:10.821+0000) > > There, fixed that for you. Nu he will Falcon Punch to eliminate any of these guys
HeartVine (OCE)
: Who would win?
: Why are we so afraid of true damage?
>Why cant Kayle have true damage? People say that she just goes late and auto wins like its a bad thing. Why was that a bad mechanic? Because huge free AOE True Damage on every attack seems fair, doesn't it?
: Wake up! It isn't fair and it isn't right....
>If you don't believe me then answer me why Riot allows someone permanently banned to just make another account? Idk why does every game that lets people create an account using an email allow people to just make another account? Oh, wait...
: URF strat.
Okay so whever someone decides to go jungle in urf it _forces_ a lane to lose (hence the reason a lot of people say its trolling) and since its urf, both enemies in that lane get fed and win the game for the other team, unless you have another duo lane that is _extremely_ fed. I've had a Nasus go Jungle, which forced our Vlad to feed his butt off and we _almost_ lost the game because of that, but thankfully I, as Jinx, was insanely fed so I could just two shot everyone with W, which ended up in us winning (just barely). If I didn't do that good we would've lost and it would've been completely Nasus' fault for forcing Vlad to lose.
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TQqElNtN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T09:06:20.369+0000) > > Probably not. It would be normal by then. ok and if one day akali saw evelynn moving a large trash bag would she say anything?
She would probably look at it and say "okay", and walk away.
Rescue (EUNE)
: while i dont agree with most things here i will agree that the gray health mechanic is just plain stupid. like whats the point of harassing someone if they're gonna regen it again . looking at you mostly tahm kench
> [{quoted}](name=Rescue,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8ea5gwAy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-02T08:28:32.421+0000) > >looking at you mostly tahm kench What about Garen
Ingale (NA)
: Pyke as a champion.
>Why make a champion that is practically an assassin He _**IS**_ an assassin. If you look at his role it says "Support/Assassin"
CLG ear (NA)
: champion question
Probably not. It would be normal by then.
: A MMORPG would be the best, even tho there are many out there most of them are shit because they either look like Barbie land or their content is bad or too much p2w. My concern is if RIOT would create a nice MMORPG, I m afraid it would be poorly managed like League or even more it would be p2w, knowing how they killed League past years. The problem with modern MMORPGs IMO is that they either have graphics that make them look like Disneyland, or the content is boring, more like lack of creativity for quests or to keep people into the game even after they have high lvl because on many MMORPGs after a certain lvl and after u got some gear you have nothing to do anymore and u just play a lot less or quit since it gets boring. To make a successful MMORPG IMO they need a nice lore(which I believe RIOT has this potential, their designers are really good), make a nice pvp system, addicting one so people have a reason to hang around even at max lvl, make some really really rare items so people have a reason to grind items even when they got end gear, lots of in game events so people don t get bored, some really skills with awesome effects. and nice graphics, don t make the maps crowded too much with annoying stuff making them look like Disneyland. Might be some other stuff but that s what it comes in my mind atm.
: Riot give us an open-world RPG game already !!
: Yeah, I'm currently trying to change the email but it's linked to a different email that was made without me knowing it was made. I wish it were that easy but the person got me permabanned for using some sort of software. I intend to contact all the people in those 2 games and ask about what the person was doing.
You'd probably have to friend them first.
: thankfully the password is the same I just dont understand what happened I wish I could see the game.
Good! After contacting Support about it, you should change your password so it doesn't happen again. I got hacked once before. I found out because my brother checked my Match History to see a game I just played that I did well in (the last game I played), and he said a couple were played after that. I was confused and he showed me a {{champion:33}} game and a {{champion:104}} game, which I didn't play. The next day I tried to log on but my password was wrong, so I contacted Riot Support, and thankfully, after answering all their questions right, they recovered my account, and allowed me to change my password. When I logged on, there was only one person on my friends list, and they weren't there before. All of my (like, 50) friends were removed, and my brother was blocked because he warned the person that stole my account that he knew they weren't me. Everything is fine now, but they wasted both of my Champion Refunds (That was one of the questions Riot Support asked me. "Have you used any refunds in the past year?"), although they _did_ give me Star Guardian Lulu, which was nice. I started playing Lulu after that, and got a game where I went 40/3 support with no adc.
: Permabanned for using a third party software
Oof so someone hacked you? Is the password still the same or nah? If it was changed, contact Rito support.
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YzRq9bgE,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-30T05:13:27.860+0000) > > And you lose damage trade cause he gets off at _least_ a free auto and W. Also, it only makes sense that darius should ALSO have some windows of opportunity. It sounds like you want Camille to just be able to win every trade with darius no matter what. Believe me, she has options. The matchup may favor darius in straight fights, but by no means does Camille have to straight up fight darius. As others have mentioned, she can poke him. Also, she has WAY more target access, roaming potential, and mobility. She SHOULD lose to darius if both are fighting and doing the right things. The thing is, she doesn't HAVE to fight darius, and she can choose to fight him AFTER he makes a mistake and win a trade. Darius is an immobile low ranged juggernaut with zero built in defensive tools. He SHOULD pound the piss out of people in straight fights, pretty much always, especially since he has little overall agency over when a fight can even happen, and he can be kited to death by many champs if he doesn't receive help. And before you counter saying that darius has healing, sustain isn't a defensive tool, it's a regenerative tool that allows him to live longer only IF he can land Q...which is sometimes easy and other times impossible. On the other hand, Garen's W is guaranteed to help him last longer and gives him tenacity.
iPogoZ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N41ro75o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-30T01:22:18.786+0000) > > Yeah but also just the people that like being toxic for no reason Yea i mean naturally there are some toxic people, but I do think that league when compared to other solo queue scenes, is much more tilting, just because it can feel like you can't even play the game if specific champions get fed early, and this toxic gamestate is simply bound to draw out toxicity even in the best of people.
> [{quoted}](name=iPogoZ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N41ro75o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-30T01:26:35.284+0000) > > Yea i mean naturally there are some toxic people, but I do think that league when compared to other solo queue scenes, is much more tilting, just because it can feel like you can't even play the game if specific champions get fed early, and this toxic gamestate is simply bound to draw out toxicity even in the best of people. Sometimes, yeah.
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YzRq9bgE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T01:20:52.777+0000) > > Darius E is the same range as that ability It is, but you can move slightly during it while Darius cannot move when he uses his pull. As a Darius main, I can tell you that I tend to rely on Camille being a little too close with her W before I commit my pull.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackKnightJack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YzRq9bgE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T01:37:02.821+0000) > > It is, but you can move slightly during it while Darius cannot move when he uses his pull. As a Darius main, I can tell you that I tend to rely on Camille being a little too close with her W before I commit my pull. Which they always do
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YzRq9bgE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T01:20:52.777+0000) > > Darius E is the same range as that ability Then you dash away, his E is on a 24 second cooldown or something around that which gives you punishment window
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YzRq9bgE,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-30T01:53:47.097+0000) > > Then you dash away, his E is on a 24 second cooldown or something around that which gives you punishment window And you lose damage trade cause he gets off at _least_ a free auto and W.
: > [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YzRq9bgE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T01:20:52.777+0000) > > Darius E is the same range as that ability Sweep is 650 and Apprehend is 535/540.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YzRq9bgE,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-08-30T01:56:36.826+0000) > > Sweep is 650 and Apprehend is 535/540. Still basically the same. And Camille always has to go forward a little bit to make sure she hits it, and that will get her in range of darius.
: So, Always wondered this but. In the case of [Role Theft] what is the appropriate way to react?
I usually let them do it since I'm nice, but if not, then just report and block them after the game is over so you won't see them again, and force them into not being able to do what they want.
iPogoZ (NA)
: Why riot’s approach to league is the leading cause for toxicity
Yeah but also just the people that like being toxic for no reason
Xphineas (NA)
: How the hell am I supposed to play against Darius?
You can't beat a Darius unless you play someone that counters him. Its just Darius.
Exibir mais

saphireflame123

Nível 164 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão