: Neeko available now!
"She's Zoe, but on crack" - Yassuo Time to permaban Neeko until 8.25 nerfs her to the ground
: How will iron implementation affect those currently in bronze or silver?
Grandmaster change does nothing to bronze/silver/gold/etc, the grandmaster change only affects high-elo players as of 8.24 BUT since the time of arrival for iron has not been announced here, Im assuming that iron will be out before grandmaster comes out, so probably in the start of 8.24, people with low mmr will be placed in iron after placements
: Champion and skin sale: 10.19 - 10.22
I feel like I haven't seen any people use midnight ahri in a long time
: Champion and skin sale: 02.13 - 02.16
Waiting for Mecha Zero Sion to come on sale :(, can someone tell me how often a epic/legendary skin goes on sale?
: New Epic skins: Sweetheart Xayah and Rakan
WHEN ARE SSG XAYAH AND RAKAN COMING OUT???{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: New free champion rotation: Zoe, Jinx, Taliyah and more!
: New free champion rotation: Kalista, Kled, Kog'Maw and more!
I feel like riot is trying to troll me with the fact that I just wasted 10 days of getting 4800BE and buying Zed and wasting 36 Project tokens to get Arcade Riven when I don't play Riven
: Legacy Client Officially Retires April 24
When all of your main champs have item sets, and when those item sets are from season 6 T_T
: Advanced Bot tests LIVE in Normals
What are the chances of getting an Advanced AI? Is the prob of getting it higher when your ranked or does it apply to everyone as the same?
: Patch 7.3 notes
After all these years, I have finally seen a OK nerf on Jayce!!!
: Patch 7.2 Notes
Where's sandbox mode?? Rito plz
: Ascension is now live
: {{champion:53}} - 20% more matches made in heaven with Blitzcrank's darting service {{champion:150}} - 40% more prehistoric yordle gibberish {{champion:64}} - 30% more Teemo's blinding an already blind man {{champion:21}} - 50% more "WTF Her q did half my health" {{champion:113}} - 40% more people remembering this champion existed {{champion:14}} - 100% more NOXUSSSSSSS {{champion:37}} - 10% less talking on the rift {{champion:4}} - 70% more dates with destiny {{champion:29}} - 60% more requests for pest control {{champion:157}} - 200% more Yasuos, make it stop Good luck on the rift {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
I mean, I'm a Yasuo main, so this is going to suck for me this week cause I get to see how much regular people can master Yasuo in like 5 minutes and get pentakills while it took me a month to even get a double kill after getting Yasuo.
: We /reply to your /ALL Chat comments
: Extra free supports concludes + new free rotation
No offense, but what's the point of putting {{champion:10}} in the free champion rotation when practically everyone owns Kayle?
: Will It Jungle? Ft Braum and Gweedo! /ALL Chat
Try Ekko Jg next.... It's a fun champion
: Besides the obvious Draven I only guessed Sion and Cassiopeia because of their screaming.
It could have been Darius... but Cassopeia was just screaming like ****
: /ALL Chat | Name That Champ 2
That {{champion:69}} Scream thou... Each time I hear it, Im just gonna {{summoner:4}} away
: New free champion rotation: Bard, Draven, Ekko and more!
Ekko is finally on the rotation! Start playing him until he's gone for another long time! (Unless he uses his Z-Drive...)
: TURBO MODE: The Data Behind Your Spell Spamming
: Royal Road: Path to the Finals
I somewhat predict that many people would have gotten all of their Knockout stage at this point...
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
YES DOOM BOTS 2 IN A ROW!! Who shares my feelings here?
Solerian (NA)
: I disagree completely on the parts pertaining to summoner spells. Players need to start from Level 1 having access to what's going to be expected of them at max level, all things included (runes, for example). Better rewards would be stuff like IP boosts (or a lump sum), icons with progression, etc. Inhibiting gameplay is not a proper reward, imo.
I agree with you, and to clarify: When you just make another account because ranked too hard, and you have to waste your time leveling up to 10 just to get smite, and up to 8 for flash, leveling up to lvl 10 takes too much time for people with tight schedules, which is many people, Riot should have tutorials to show how to use summoner spells for beginners, with videos also, this will teach beginners how to use the spells and not get tilted, and to add on, they can (with the community's help) make tutorials on each champion. This will effectively bring many good players who just started, which causes more competition, more champions, new updates because there so many people that one dissatisfaction can be spotted immediately , using this method, people get all summoner spells accessed at level 1, so beginners and pro players opening new accounts would not waste as much time getting all the spells.
: New free champion rotation: Yorick, Skarner, Olaf and more!
They still haven't changed Yorick's main skin... XD
: 10 Things We Learned on Day 3
You just gotta be surprised at ROX
: Old Friends, New Foes
: New free champion rotation: Jhin, Kalista, Kindred & more!
Should I get {{champion:223}} {{champion:150}} or {{champion:202}} ? this week will solve that
: L’ACENSI University League 2016 débute bientôt
: whats wrong with the fizz icon{{champion:105}}
: Ask Riot the Ghostcrawler edition
Isn't magikarp like gnar, first looks small and weak then KA-BOOM RKO
: Worlds Riftwalk and Community Events
Looks like my schedule is packed until 2017 :D Is this a good thing?
: Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - 6.19, Kog'Maw un-rework
Wait just a noob question, forgive me everyone, how do u ping items in the shop? Also how can u put stuff like Zed- e recharging in 5 seconds or Zed respawning in 5s on the chat?
: Ask Riot the Trust Question and Aatrox
The moment we trust Riot is when URF is back
: Thanks for the insight on how to get into the games industry. Starting my sophomore year at collage for game design and computer science and would be thrilled to meet some of you in a couple of years (have to get a lot more experience though, I can program Hello world! YEAH!....).
Ye, I think Riot runs on java i think? Anyon here to correct me?
: Submitting a support ticket would be more reliable I believe (I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE THOUGH)
wait im confused, why a support ticket?
: Ask Riot on Champ Riven, Jobs and Champ Roles
Wait a quick question, pls look at this Riot or any past riot interships, it says that interships land in Los Angeles, Berlin etc, but i live in NA and I dont live near anywhere close since I live on the east coast. So I rly want a intership as im going to hs next year, any help which places I should go in Maryland?
: Patch 6.17 notes
Can you guys do something about {{champion:74}} ; I recently keep dying to his turrets
: Kled community creations
... there's no fanart of {{champion:240}} with other champions that have rage quit faces?
: ENDING SOON // First Strike
: Ethernet vs. WiFi: Ping, Packets, & Playing Better
Is it the fact that your wifi good for who ur provider is? I currently have no troubles with Verizion WiFi with LOL
: /ALL Chat | WTF is that? Items Part 2
"I don't use trinkets, I'm a pro" does anyone even not use trinkets?
: "This one's harder..." If this is harder then I'll be doo-wopped. Maybe I just know all of these cuz I frequently buy them. They're essentials for basically everything I play. Well, now I feel justified for my place on this earth.
well some of them I don't notice bc I mostly play JG or mid so these are pretty hard to guess except for {{item:3144}} EDIT: nvm I also know {{item:2033}} , {{item:3364}}
: I'm triggered by watching this
: SHUT UP AND GET IN THIS KLED Q&A
who're kled's friends? Sion? Swain? Katarina?
: SHUT UP AND GET IN THIS KLED Q&A
What kind of build would u recommend would best fit Kled?
Limid (NA)
: he swears a lot in the voice lines will we hear that in game or was it just a little gem for the pbe ?
He is a pirate afterall..... Im glad Riot beeped those words out or else my parents would kill me....
: Behavior, bugs, and more in Ask Riot
well there is always a case where ur team mates are too busy looking for another game and u don't get any points ;( Riot help
: Become a League client update alpha tester
I signed up months ago... still no answer :(
: New free champion rotation: Caitlyn, Ezreal, Gangplank!
Its kind of funny to think {{champion:117}} came out on free champion just after her song Sounds Like Purple came out :D
: these are actually the only type of thing i read comments for rofl
tru; very fun to read while looking at new prices...
Exibir mais

set435

Nível 270 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão