: Idk, looks like you are where you belong. 49% wr over 537 games(Im not shaming you, just stating how it is) and agree or not, it is very likely that you are where you belong. Just few things from quick look at your op.gg 1. Inconsistency - you are dying quite a lot 2. Farm - you should get at least 6 cs/m 3. Kill participation - for midlaner, you have quite low k/p, roam, help your jngler, invade for free kills on enemy jngler if you have vision 4. Warding - controls! Cant judge your overall decision making just by looking at your op.gg, but by improving those 4 points, you should get at least high silver. (might be hard with so many games, might want to try new acc)
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0X5nMG81,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-26T17:29:13.864+0000) > > Idk, looks like you are where you belong. > > 49% wr over 537 games(Im not shaming you, just stating how it is) and agree or not, it is very likely that you are where you belong. > > Just few things from quick look at your op.gg > > 1. Inconsistency - you are dying quite a lot > 2. Farm - you should get at least 6 cs/m > 3. Kill participation - for midlaner, you have quite low k/p, roam, help your jngler, invade for free kills on enemy jngler if you have vision > 4. Warding - controls! > > Cant judge your overall decision making just by looking at your op.gg, but by improving those 4 points, you should get at least high silver. > > (might be hard with so many games, might try new acc) at which rank because i can get iron 4 or silver 4 again tomorrow my kill particip/cs is trying to avoid/engage in ARAM mid idk if youve played in bronze but um if you go try to farm you get ? pinged all day
Comentários de Rioters
Eedat (NA)
: So the game is dying if people don't cry in chat enough? Plus, in what world do you live in where people who are frustrated and angry shut up on the internet? How are you making these connections that everyone must be chat banned?
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lcEA5l1J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-26T17:11:00.850+0000) > > So the game is dying if people don't cry in chat enough? Plus, in what world do you live in where people who are frustrated and angry shut up on the internet? How are you making these connections that everyone must be chat banned? u r in denial
Comentários de Rioters
: Lets be seriously, Why not get rid of Ranked
would upvote but you know small indie company
: 14 day suspension ????????
inb4 rito white knights are like "BRO when you say WTF it actually offends me because I identify as a what"
: Banned 14 days for a joke
> [{quoted}](name=SupërMëwKitty,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tmmhjOVE,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-26T00:38:21.915+0000) > > i said > "Lucian got banned from Hogwarts cause he practiced black magic:%%%%%omancy" > and pow 14 days ban > really RIot? you make a champion that is clearly a stereotype,black with dreadlocks that runs fast and shots and wears nike white clothes,that clearly looks like Riley from the boondocks > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a8/Riley_Freeman.png/140px-Riley_Freeman.png > > > and you ban me for a silly joke > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} LOL
Comentários de Rioters
: How do the four main artillery mages compare to eachother?
: The League Police
we need the tribunal back -- riot doesn't do anything, the only thing they care about is the people who flip out on the people who afk/int (hard or soft)/troll/spam ping
: > [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KNIPaBkN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-24T22:46:56.729+0000) > > Silver is the average elo which is where new accounts are thrown in. > > If they belong in bronze or iron then they will drop to that elo fast. > > If new players worry you that much then just get out of the elo where the average is 🤷‍♀️ Let's be fair here, with skill creep every season, where a hardstuck gold in s10 is equivalent to if not better than a hardstuck plat in s2, in terms of mechanics, game knowledge a hard stuck silver these days are way better than fresh into rank players. Maybe your argument would hold true for s1-3, but no way is a new player even as good as a bronze player these days.
> [{quoted}](name=z63XnLCMwX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KNIPaBkN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-25T00:01:25.302+0000) > > Let's be fair here, with skill creep every season, where a hardstuck gold in s10 is equivalent to if not better than a hardstuck plat in s2, in terms of mechanics, game knowledge a hard stuck silver these days are way better than fresh into rank players. Maybe your argument would hold true for s1-3, but no way is a new player even as good as a bronze player these days. This I would dumpster most people back then have you seen those vids lol
: First Time Ranked Player Put into Diamond 3 MMR On My Team + Riot Support Response
Other end of the spectrum here, (Bronze), but you may be shocked to find that almost zero of our games are all of the same metal much less division, and whilst you see dumb and dumber, I assure you, Iron players almost always relentlessly run it down in our games. Not only that, you'd think that in Bronze since we house such a large percentage that you'd be able to fill one game of us in the same metal or division.... hmm. I especially find it interesting when the top player on the other team gets matched against me, regardless of which role I'm playing (unless I duo). I swear to God when I mid the other mid is a solid player but when I'm adc or sup both mids might as well be bots and games are decided by us or top. Now, granted I know I'm not supposed to be here low key and will climb out again lol, I just think it's pretty curious how consistent my NA.OP is comparative to my teams and how I very rarely see that on my team but there's typically another "smurf" (let's say gold player lmao) matched in my f'ing lane It's really weird to me to see NA.OP of ppl with like no consistent practice who run it down mercilessly and don't ward have similar win rates as I do but their overall stats are god awful Like how am I in the top 2% vision as Ahri in Bronze?
Jaelyn (NA)
: ranked matchmaking (a joke?)
: This whole "streamers do it" is the dumbest argument in gaming. Yeah I can go to 2200 without a loss in wow it doesn't mean someone should have to be as good as me to solo carry in 1800 how dumb are you guys lol Do you have any idea how high plat+ percentages are in most games??? You'd literally be one of the best players in th NA scene if you hit 2.5% every season. You guys need to stop talking out of your ass. Comparing the people in the top .5% to people in the top 60% to get into the top 50% is pretty silly. If you can't use Gold players as an example of steamrolling silver players then shut your mouth? I see most of your NA.op most of you get slapped silly in your own elo talking about carry others start speaking from experience maybe? Lmao A lot of you are in Elos you really don't belong. You see, if you're on my team which a lot of you are, the game says I have to carry you. You're supposed to be super okay for our elo but you're not. You often lose your lane and talk about champion skill level in bronze/silver. It's easy to point and laugh at someone for feeling helpless when you soared to your elo on an avg 7.0 and below NA.op yikes There's dumpster fires in every division more than likely id rather have my bronze 4 duo top in bronze than most of you because you can't carry yourself outta bronze but you sit here preaching gz on the lotto better hope you never tank Most gold players I'd imagine can't carry themselves out of iron that's why there's so many tears on here and Reddit talking about muh last season.
Imo, also, if you have less than 100 games right now where you belong with your inconsistent ass is probably in normals. I'd rather have a 48% wr player with 200 games on my team than 60% with 50. You have no idea most of you are just talking hit me up for a duo q and out perform me in a bronze game before you start chirping advice like some low key TL member Really not trying to flame but I've went from iron 4 to silver 4 down to iron 4 mmr and going up to silver again (for very pointed reasons) on three different roles there's ppl who play like dog at every elo and not for their elo just in general. The system is totally scuffed cuz you can be a donkey kind of soft int every game and somebody has to carry you and since it's of course not you because you're bad it's your teammate and 50% of the time it's me apparently and you can't even ward Love u
: revert season 5,4 or lwoer. that was league. this is some rip off app game for people on the toilet
This whole "streamers do it" is the dumbest argument in gaming. Yeah I can go to 2200 without a loss in wow it doesn't mean someone should have to be as good as me to solo carry in 1800 how dumb are you guys lol Do you have any idea how high plat+ percentages are in most games??? You'd literally be one of the best players in th NA scene if you hit 2.5% every season. You guys need to stop talking out of your ass. Comparing the people in the top .5% to people in the top 60% to get into the top 50% is pretty silly. If you can't use Gold players as an example of steamrolling silver players then shut your mouth? I see most of your NA.op most of you get slapped silly in your own elo talking about carry others start speaking from experience maybe? Lmao A lot of you are in Elos you really don't belong. You see, if you're on my team which a lot of you are, the game says I have to carry you. You're supposed to be super okay for our elo but you're not. You often lose your lane and talk about champion skill level in bronze/silver. It's easy to point and laugh at someone for feeling helpless when you soared to your elo on an avg 7.0 and below NA.op yikes There's dumpster fires in every division more than likely id rather have my bronze 4 duo top in bronze than most of you because you can't carry yourself outta bronze but you sit here preaching gz on the lotto better hope you never tank Most gold players I'd imagine can't carry themselves out of iron that's why there's so many tears on here and Reddit talking about muh last season.
: > [{quoted}](name=shh im hiddens k,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IE93rcUr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-24T01:45:15.209+0000) > > In what way? Wasn't the q a revert or a nerf? In fact isn't this entire buff a reversal? Even if it is a revert to previous nerfs (I'm not sure if it is or isn't and can't be bothered to check atm), she's received several buffs in that time where this revert counts as a large buff.
> [{quoted}](name=AshesandCinder,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IE93rcUr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-24T04:27:14.784+0000) > > Even if it is a revert to previous nerfs (I'm not sure if it is or isn't and can't be bothered to check atm), she's received several buffs in that time where this revert counts as a large buff. So lux players might win half the time now instead of less than half? If you get hit by a lux q she outplayed you.
: I have always thought ahri was poorly designed champion because she has all the best things of an assassin and all the best things of a mage without really any of the drawbacks of either one. It's also demoralizing that she will never get changed because she is so popular, especially with the female community. I'm not so sure she does less damage. Most times i get killed by Ahri its just from her ulti (tough to dodge) , w (same as ulti basically), ignite (can't dodge obviously) and auto attacks (also can't dodge) that can 100-0 me, which is frustrating because I feel if i dodge her charm and Q (the ability she maxes first) i should survive. But with that being said i dont play this champ so maybe you would know better than me.
> [{quoted}](name=JosephAngelo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ILEIrPL7,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T02:43:31.104+0000) > > I have always thought ahri was poorly designed champion because she has all the best things of an assassin and all the best things of a mage without really any of the drawbacks of either one. > > It's also demoralizing that she will never get changed because she is so popular, especially with the female community. > > I'm not so sure she does less damage. Most times i get killed by Ahri its just from her ulti (tough to dodge) , w (same as ulti basically), ignite (can't dodge obviously) and auto attacks (also can't dodge) that can 100-0 me, which is frustrating because I feel if i dodge her charm and Q (the ability she maxes first) i should survive. But with that being said i dont play this champ so maybe you would know better than me. The drawback is damage, genius. She quite literally does less front end dmg than Lux and Morgana.
: Pro-Tip: Assassins =/= Mages, learn the difference and start complaining about the actual problem
> [{quoted}](name=LoLsucksTFTisOK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ILEIrPL7,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-15T05:34:01.684+0000) > > {{champion:7}} Assassin > {{champion:84}} Assassin > {{champion:38}} Assassin > {{champion:131}} Assassin > {{champion:245}} Assassin > {{champion:60}} Assassin > {{champion:103}} Assassin > {{champion:517}} Assassin > > These are not Mages, these are Assassins, these do not follow the playstyle of Mages one bit and always seem to be brought up when people complain about "broken Mages" > > Mages as a class are not broken, AP Assassins are the problem and are what truly need to be looked at, unfortunately Riot seem to be completely uninspired and refuse to even imagine reworking AP items to create different options for Mages, AP Bruisers and AP Assassins like they did with AD. So until they do, start complaining about the real issue instead of calling an entire class broken because of champs that don't even fit in the class or playstyle. None of those are an issue? L2P. Get MR there's not enough pen to overcome it. AP stacking a team is the worst thing you can do.
Gordie (NA)
: @Riot; Remove Jungle from roles for duo'ing.
Issaac (NA)
: Just tried ranked again after a near 2-year hiatus....what the hell is this?
> [{quoted}](name=Issaac,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6fhGOZTW,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-24T06:09:31.624+0000) > > As previously mentioned, I have returned to the game to both try the new champion, Sett, and take a chance on ranked again. I was never very much good at the game, as I honestly peaked back in season 4 or 5, but I was proud of my constant learning and improving as I climbed through silver to nearly reach gold every season. After being away for two years, that sweet nostalgia has lured me back and I was enjoying getting re-acclimated to League again. That is, until I decided to do this season's promos. What...the hell? When I left the typical game would consist of a person or two that quite literally did not understand what they were doing or how to play and others, myself included, either having a bad game or making careless mistakes. But this? What I've encountered this time around is something else entirely. My first five matches were fine. Crystal, even. Everyone on both teams were more than competent and clearly held adequate game knowledge and could properly apply it to some extent. The matches were challenging and fun and rewarding, win or lose, and I was all for it. > Then, all of a sudden, the last five games were utter shit shows. A support that griefed bot for no reason whatsoever. A toxic top laner that wouldn't teamfight. An adc that would focus tanks only. By the end of those five games I had been placed in Iron 1.......Iron fucking 1? I'm not even a bronze player now? I call bs. So I play some more games. Got a Mumu jung that legit left the game after 6 minutes because his blue got stolen and he died once. Had to surrender early in that game too, and it turned out to count against me. Yup. Lost LP for that cause of the surrender all cause of this Mumu that decided to leave. Can someone please explain to me how this matchmaking even decided I should be here? Better yet, explain to me how this rank even exists? How come Riot hasn't rounded up the players that consistently have piss poor behavior and methods and secluded them from the rest of us? Or at least find a way to penalize them without me getting the recoil of it. i mean you've played 20 games - and you've had some great ones, from what it looks like, but also some really, really, bad ones. I'd just play more, you just look rusty. You'll climb out. Play less champions.
: uwu
> [{quoted}](name=Miss Mommy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1s8vzzJY,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-24T03:15:12.792+0000) > > Please support your local egirls uwu awo
: Ranked is not for quitters (even in Iron)
lol being a similar elo as you I can almost always say that it is without a doubt typically the worst player in the game (or two) holding people up from a 15/20. And usually, it's because they're always that bad lol. People like you literally make me play twice as long every day I'd wager to get in a solid session. If you don't want your team to FF either a) stop being irrelevant or b) stop running it down. Rofl literally your last game two of your teammates go 28/9 and 32/19 and you are 3/11 hmmmmm. In fact in your last five games you are picking mid and quite literally getting hard carried.
: Listen well ok young adult. The ranked system with MMR is utterly useless. The age requirement is infinite.(even in Ranked. Older Adults like myself cannot follow kids poor coordination. if we do we fucked up more times than we want too and we should know better. If we don't follow their insane orders they slam "the report for feeding, "report soso for negative attitude" etc. My main account got perm banned for this utter BS which i have no respect for the majority of kids on here. Honstly if the LCS had their coaches competing ages 30+ now that will be fun to watch live , but the majority of coaches aren't even 30 yet LOL. So basically solo players like myself are screwed out of ranked games, heck i rather coach these morons than listen to their demands. I rather do flex ranked match with 4 other Adults my age in voice chat. From then we all would know if I was terrible at something in League of Legends.
> [{quoted}](name=XAltinaOrionX,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=W785iEvn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-22T03:37:20.728+0000) > > Listen well ok young adult. > > The ranked system with MMR is utterly useless. > > The age requirement is infinite.(even in Ranked. > > Older Adults like myself cannot follow kids poor coordination. if we do we fucked up more times than we want too and we should know better. If we don't follow their insane orders they slam "the report for feeding, "report soso for negative attitude" etc. My main account got perm banned for this utter BS which i have no respect for the majority of kids on here. > > Honstly if the LCS had their coaches competing ages 30+ now that will be fun to watch live , but the majority of coaches aren't even 30 yet LOL. > > So basically solo players like myself are screwed out of ranked games, heck i rather coach these morons than listen to their demands. > > I rather do flex ranked match with 4 other Adults my age in voice chat. From then we all would know if I was terrible at something in League of Legends. Mam, have you had anything to drink tonight?
: What is going on with Lux?
In what way? Wasn't the q a revert or a nerf? In fact isn't this entire buff a reversal?
: League of Jungle Meta and Unintelligent players
He has a point, in low elo having one of those "hm I wonder if that's a bot" junglers lol and you have to wonder how you're gonna manage getting the other team to leash rift and drag for you lol
Comentários de Rioters
: Just why is this a thing?
Um b/c ASol is god tier and lux has a like trash win rate in every position despite people liking her? If lux wasn't lux she'd probably be the least played champ in the game (or ivern)
Sefeed (NA)
: Permanently banned for what?
yikes rito system is a big yikes
Nyron (NA)
: The problem I'm having with leave is the lack of innovation. Every game you play against the same champions. In the top lane it's either Garen, Darius, Sett or Morde. You can ban one but you will fight 1 of the 4. That's super annoying. In the mid lane, it's either yas, fizz, diana or akali. Nobody want to play other champions like Anivia or Malzahar etc. The game gets repetitive and boring fast because of these super op champions
> [{quoted}](name=Nyron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fLzJi5qj,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-02-22T17:35:57.508+0000) > > The problem I'm having with leave is the lack of innovation. Every game you play against the same champions. In the top lane it's either Garen, Darius, Sett or Morde. You can ban one but you will fight 1 of the 4. That's super annoying. In the mid lane, it's either yas, fizz, diana or akali. Nobody want to play other champions like Anivia or Malzahar etc. The game gets repetitive and boring fast because of these super op champions That is 100% Yasuo mid. Like how broken does a champion need to be before he gets nerfed. If you don't ban yasuo he's auto locked.
: Why League is so awful right now
Imho, & im sorry for the rant, but this game design is flawed. On paper it makes sense - kind of. But in reality, there are no consistencies, other than yourself. In real life, you can be at least 15% better than 80% of your elo, I'd imagine, at least. You could be 20% better than someone who yolo rng'd a division above you and worse than someone a division below me. I know for a fact there are people in iron who can smoke me and people in gold I can smoke. And I don't know why either is where they are but I'd bet my house on it. Broken game. I believe in 40/40/20, but the part everyone keeps leaving out is depending on how much bullshit X you toss in that salad this 40/40/20 thing can turn into 400/400/200. I've been close to 60% wr down to 48% wr spanning three ENTIRE divisions THiS SEASON and back again. WHAT is THAT. I know I'll end up gold+. But why the hell was I ever iron? Twice? TWICE? Sure I'll crush it again and go on another few win streaks. 900 games later. With my luck they'll reset the mmr so I have to do it again next season and hopefully not get banned for tilting off the grid before then.
: Why League is so awful right now
By the way, if I had to guess and excuse me for using wow terms but I know many of us are from there, there's like challengers to duelists randomly sprinkled from bronze-high gold? And then there's plat+ that apparently has somewhat of a decent range. All these plat+ smurfs saying how easy it is to climb its like hey bro guess what that bronze game you were in I was on the other team and your friend before you that 20% was supposed to be my climbing Like they don't get that the smurf community is the issue Same thing is happening in wow arena right now to try to get 1800 you're gonna go against a five time ex gladiator good luck but don't worry the next game will probably be someone who actually belongs there Like stop using this garbage mmr system if some guy has a 8.0 kda every fkin game I don't care what his win/loss is I don't want to face him on the other team LMAO Are you telling me you have smurf detection in norms when I make a new account and I'm anywhere from 800-1700 mmr (with pics for proof) but when I q ranked you all of a sudden forgot how to detect vision score objective damage kda and CS? Riot are you even trying? Stop banning ppl for calling me bad words ban the guy who dies 19 times in each lane and tries to ward hop into the enemy nexus The skill is so all over the place I've got supports who have a 6 vision score 30 mins in going against ones with 70 like what the hell the ladder is so broken you might as well just toss it in the air and see where it lands how are people who do 3cs/min and 7cs/min in the same damn game You frankly need to adjust your rating system to get your rating system working. Maybe it works for the diamond players who can 1v9 off one tp play to drakes with 8 cs/min on a perfect MU item build but for the rest of us peasants if you put a gold silver bronze silver iron on the other team depending on their lane my gold ass probably can't 1v9 in my best game bc guess what there's also a gold on the other team that also shouldn't be there and me beating him or not in silver shouldn't have anything to do with my silver mmr You put 5 actual bronzes on the other team for my next fifty games I'll be out of bronze tonight but so long as there's leeroy and faker in the same game you might as well start flipping quarters im tired of dealing with Kevin on my team or the other
: Why League is so awful right now
Matchmaking is absolute meme status. They need to implement things like wr%, individual NA.OP score, etc. We all know what to look for when we dodge games -- why, ten years later, are we still using this archaic coin flip? There shouldn't be such one sided games 80% of the time in the same elo. It shouldn't be a rarity to have a decent game. I've played a ton of rating-based games since 99 (yeah Ik I'm old) and I've never seen games where it's just a curb stomp at such low rating percentages. Imagine in arena or RBG lfg you get some random guy who goes 16-0 and back caps or runs splits in the 1600s lol it just doesn't happen If you afk/run it down every game you need to be put in a separate tier with a progressively paced MMR multiplier so that the people who go 2/19 every fkn game go to where they stop going 2/19.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Support champs
Lux, Brand, Velkoz, Morgana, Zyra and Xerath are the typical "we got kicked out of Mid" supports. Ziggs isn't on that list (yet). I'm hoping it starts to be a thing with Ahri ^^; I saw one of her highest OTP's q'ing as support on NA.OP
: >No reason we can't see the MMR formula How ok are you with watching your MMR stagnate or even lower over time while keeping 50% or even slightly better win rate(bcs thats what happens unless you are fluctuating it)? Maybe you could take it, I'm pretty sure many players would be sad af and they would quit.
The difference between a good player in iron-silver and a bad player in iron-silver has got to be the largest disparity of any elo, which is ironic, because it's supposed to be the most average player (at least in silver). Every game is a curb stomp one way or the other, rarely do we ever have fun games. Most games are someone trying to FF15, and I have to say it's pretty deserved.
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rTmG7q73,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-10T11:25:52.441+0000) > > Why would level matter passed the point one can customize runes and masteries and has access to all of the summoner spells? Game knowledge? Champ knowledge? The fact that if there's only one player that has around that level in any category is a player that's going to get abused and suddenly the enemy has a huge lead because one player doesn't understand the mechanics. Obvious troll is obvious, but look at ranked play any time a new champ is out and is let through, some people pull out a ridiculous winrate because the enemy didn't care enough to know what they do and the other person has played them on pbe. Knowledge in this game is the literal most important thing, whether it's target priority, resource management, cs/harass/concede times, map rotations, groupings/splitting, *champion abilities*, *overextending*, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=BackdoorPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rTmG7q73,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-10T11:40:47.187+0000) > > Game knowledge? Champ knowledge? The fact that if there's only one player that has around that level in any category is a player that's going to get abused and suddenly the enemy has a huge lead because one player doesn't understand the mechanics. > > Obvious troll is obvious, but look at ranked play any time a new champ is out and is let through, some people pull out a ridiculous winrate because the enemy didn't care enough to know what they do and the other person has played them on pbe. Knowledge in this game is the literal most important thing, whether it's target priority, resource management, cs/harass/concede times, map rotations, groupings/splitting, *champion abilities*, *overextending*, etc. This is like the person who hits lvl cap first and then calls everyone noob pvpers lmao
Comentários de Rioters
Great Lad (EUNE)
: After some time, it gets boring having to play one lane just to ensure inting doesn't happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Great Lad,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tANWB5FO,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-10T02:03:23.068+0000) > > Can I please get one game where my bot lane doesn't int? I really want to play some impactful roles but every time I try, my bot lane goes 0-12, where as I always win bot. > > Why are people so disrespectful when playing bot? I used to try to play mid or top lane but I gave it up a long time ago and now support main. When I try to adc, my support autofill stands behind me and semi afk's. So, I decided to step up and be the support I wanted to have? It's been working pretty well.
: Do you still cry about matchmaking?
Yeah I think you proved our point if anything. The impact one person has is not consistent in this inconsistent matchmaking. Unless, of course, you want to play a thousand games? If there's a troll on the other team it doesn't mean there's not a dia smurf. People forget that the one less person rule applies to that too. Doesn't mean I'm not better than my elo? In riots world if you can't 1v9 your elo you're the same skill or you're there for a lot of extra time. Why is no personal performance taken into account? Top % vision, or decent kda, etc some sort of metrics in addition to winrate? It's 2020 and we're still using a solo system based off of 1v1 from the borderline dial up era. RBGs and GW2 has a similar system I've never had an issue reaching my mmr in like twenty games.
: I decided to look at your past 30 games. Here are the results. Five games had one iron on each side. One game had one iron on your team and two irons on the other team. Seven games had an iron on one team. Of those, the iron was on your team four times and on the enemy team three times. Of the games with the iron on your team, you won twice and lost twice. Of the games with the iron on the enemy team, you won once and lost twice. We can discuss why there were irons on either team at any point or matchmaking in general, but you're clearly not being held back by the matchmaking.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1PE5zdtj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-09T12:56:10.868+0000) > > I decided to look at your past 30 games. Here are the results. > > Five games had one iron on each side. One game had one iron on your team and two irons on the other team. Seven games had an iron on one team. Of those, the iron was on your team four times and on the enemy team three times. Of the games with the iron on your team, you won twice and lost twice. Of the games with the iron on the enemy team, you won once and lost twice. > > We can discuss why there were irons on either team at any point or matchmaking in general, but you're clearly not being held back by the matchmaking. you dont see the games i dodge i should clarify, my issue is that i dont feel there should be such a strong need to dodge.
Comentários de Rioters
Legaią (NA)
: how the fuck does any of this justify a perm ban?
Meme autocracy --- don't talk to people in league, just mute all. Yeah it's probably worse but it's what most people do to keep their accounts (how sad) If you're what I or most would consider a normal, hardcore gamer you simply cannot use the chat. League is quite obviously home to a very casual base and they will instead of debating or having a convo with you mid game just report you like a child and run It down their lane, FYI. New account. Mute all. Never unmute. Would it be nice to be able to freely use the chatroom like any game ever created? Yeah. Could you just ignore the keyboard warriors? Yeah. In fact you can now. Strange right? But apparently we can't have that. They should just remove txt so we don't have to feel bad about not communicating with teammates and give us quick txt emote like responses if they're really so concerned
: > [{quoted}](name=NF Remilia,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Nr4GR1J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-07T11:16:40.067+0000) > > Which moba has 100% balance? or which game is 100% balanced. > You can't 100% balance a game. I've been gaming for a long time. A long damn time. You are 100% right, there has never been a single competitive-type game that doesn't have some broken-ass shit in it. I can remember my friends bitching about certain characters in Street Fighter 2 (the goddamn original). lol
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Nr4GR1J,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-02-07T12:28:21.965+0000) > > I've been gaming for a long time. A long damn time. > > You are 100% right, there has never been a single competitive-type game that doesn't have some broken-ass shit in it. I can remember my friends bitching about certain characters in Street Fighter 2 (the goddamn original). lol Brood War
: You quite literally don't need to Just click "Play" and pick something that isn't a Tutorial and you'll earn XP for it and it'll be tracked on your Rewards tab. Tutorial offers both XP and fixed rewards so its just a better start but it just isn't necessary.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=udF508tR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-07T14:33:11.704+0000) > > You quite literally don't need to > > Just click "Play" and pick something that isn't a Tutorial and you'll earn XP for it and it'll be tracked on your Rewards tab. Tutorial offers both XP and fixed rewards so its just a better start but it just isn't necessary. Except it is necessary hello r u new to CCG op is right the tutorial is horrific and they really need to speed up the countering in the game because it's half the tempo of hearthstone atm and somehow less deep Runeterra seems incredibly shallow, like the Heroes of the Storm of CCG. Mtg Gwent Hearthstone and Shadowverse are much better atm which is a shame And they're still holding on to the same concepts ofc (rush tempo control sac healing pally etc) but trying to pitch it as something different and their counter play option while cool could've been way less choppy and robotic like person lays a card you 3 2 1 lay or don't etc The round system is just a really awkward pitch for instant/burst they should just get rid of that and integrate seamlessly And their answer to pantheons or heroes in champs is also kind of horrible too the legendary or hero idea imo was a horrible idea of CCG back in the 2000s but w/e but the implementation of hero levels is awful usually it's not even smooth i.e. The jinx discard lol like they pre build the deck around jinx and not vice Versa so you're forced into some backwards mulligan deck like wth Also the deck combos mtg style feel forced. You couldn't do a black blue control in runeterra as is, they're trying to set the meta as they do league and it just further dumbs it down.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Pointless to play this game vs Mage/Ocean/Mountain if it stays as it is. Need hotfix
I'm gold 4 just because I don't play enough to care about TFT rank but that's not even remotely accurate Veigar has to be a tier higher usually 3star by end game to be relevant Brand takes forever to cast Vlad is trash and so is taliyah Malphites good but you have to also have taliyah lmao If you want to counter it run poison or a soraka based 6light or some on hit silence Stop being bad 6light was op AF raka could borderline solo a mage comp and then toast had to make his damn YouTube video and say after I saw it riot nerfs it if anything needs to be tuned down still it's how braindead and unintuitive glacial is or predator Also they need to buff Druid and Summoner and really figure out Why the hell maokai and ivern aren't wardens and why neeko isn't a mage
: > [{quoted}](name=Emperør Rhaast,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QgII0e5u,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-07T07:32:39.795+0000) > > -I wasn't arguing wtih anyone. > -Didn't accuse anyone of anything either. > -I insulted our jungler by saying he was playing like a dog. that's it. > > It's not barely speaking, it's barely saying anything ban-worthy. My past chat bans were pretty bad, mainly me getting upset at others, usually the supports and junglers in this elo that don't have a clue about wave management, but I didn't swear, the worst thing I said was "dog". So how's that equal me being banned for ONE bad game, 1? Arguing: > Emperør Rhaast: teemo still blaming jg when he has 39 cs vs a melee ahahah Emperør Rhaast: u guys are both blind Emperør Rhaast: and ryze as well Accusations: > Emperør Rhaast: he literally admitted to intentionally losing in chat lol Emperør Rhaast: fiddle actually just throwing Emperør Rhaast: he decided to int after Emperør Rhaast: teemo is inting Emperør Rhaast: fiddle play like a dog and teemo trolling onn purpose Insults: > Emperør Rhaast: fiddle play like a dog and teemo trolling onn purpose If you think you didn't say anything that could prompt a punishment, then you don't know what kind of behavior can prompt a punishment. Well, now you know that it's things like arguing, accusing teammates of misbehavior, and insulting people. You also know what those behaviors look like. Swearing is not the issue here. You're not submitting a movie to the MPAA for a rating. You're interacting with other human beings. If you swear like a sailor while being courteous to everyone, you won't get punished. If you belittle people, you might get punished even if you didn't swear. Please see my other response about "one bad game."
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QgII0e5u,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-07T08:16:37.450+0000) > > Arguing: > Emperør Rhaast: u guys are both blind > Emperør Rhaast: and ryze as well > > Accusations: > Emperør Rhaast: fiddle actually just throwing > Emperør Rhaast: he decided to int after > Emperør Rhaast: teemo is inting > Emperør Rhaast: fiddle play like a dog and teemo trolling onn purpose > > Insults: > > If you think you didn't say anything that could prompt a punishment, then you don't know what kind of behavior can prompt a punishment. Well, now you know that it's things like arguing, accusing teammates of misbehavior, and insulting people. You also know what those behaviors look like. > > Swearing is not the issue here. You're not submitting a movie to the MPAA for a rating. You're interacting with other human beings. If you swear like a sailor while being courteous to everyone, you won't get punished. If you belittle people, you might get punished even if you didn't swear. Please see my other response about "one bad game." This guy has an actual nick mocking kaceytron trying to tell you that you're toxic rofl c r in g e playerbase Emp don't even talk to the forum keyboard warriors with their holier than thou bs lol they must get bullies or something past trauma who knows to sit on the pc shaming you with a video game TOS If you're gonna play the game mute all or don't type use their corny system otherwise don't spend a dime You can go to any subject of any report inquiry and their mob mentality burn the witch says the same exact nonsense Thank god we screen juries
MelonPun (NA)
: Climbing The Ranks? Bronze/support
> [{quoted}](name=MelonPun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kALLER00,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-07T08:37:43.677+0000) > > So I consider myself still a new player to the game, for the most part I really like it. Though.... I feel like It's just too emotionally draining. Lemme explain. I first got into league because of a mobile game "Mobile Legends" which is a total rip off version of league. Anyways, I've been playing for about two months so far. I first ranked bronze 2, and news't season I ranked Iron 2 or 3? I don't remember. But long story short, it was easy to climb to where I am now. Which is Bronze 3. I had fun climbing to were I am now, and I want too keep climbing. But... I feel like league isn't taking appropriate action to those who really ruin the game. > I CANNOT climb past bronze 3. I'm a support main and I'm always able to win lane with my adc, keep my adc safe from gankes, and ward in the appropriate locations. But I keeping getting trolls, inters, or people who blame others for their mistakes. I like to do my research about roles, characters, and strategies to really get good at the game because I like to take game serious (only in rank lol) , which is picked up from "mobile legends" In that game I was able to climb to rank Mythic, which was the highest rank. But I never ran into this situation. Where my adc can't carry because my other lanes or jungle feed the enemy team TOO MUCH. Like BEYOND the possibility of turning the game around . > All honesty. I kinda just wanted to rant, but I would really appreciate feedback! If anyone can...... Check my match history on NA.OP esp recently. If I'm not top 2 on my team, doubling the other supports vision and out damaging my mid I had a really bad game. Which, I really don't get, because if you look at any game I mid or adc my support does borderline nothing while afking behind the tower or worse, diving/inting into bot or pushing the wave I froze and sitting in 0/3 charges and somehow are my rank. Meanwhile I scored over 100 vision last game spam pinging my JG on every objective help him take scuttle counter JG roam and snowball my adc 3-0 in lane for my jg/top at one point to go 2-17. I checked some of the match history and it seems like the system is constantly throwing me the biggest piece of gar age if I go on a win streak and it's pretty broken imo like don't fix my games either way just let me play and get what god gives me but this feels so broken and I don't remember it being like this seasons ago.
Zyniya (NA)
: Well if you go mid and one trick Ahri keep in mind mid is the most popular spot and is more likely to get filled into 2nd picked role.
> [{quoted}](name=Zyniya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qhaYaJ6N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-05T11:15:37.616+0000) > > Well if you go mid and one trick Ahri keep in mind mid is the most popular spot and is more likely to get filled into 2nd picked role. Yeah and that's part of it I'd like to be able to rely on consistently the same champ and role which I have with morg and lux sup but considering their strength and the meta it's almost all me and I'd like to play something not in tier 413 or whatever lol
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

shh im hiddens k

Nível 80 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão