Terozu (NA)
: What really irritates me about Yasuo is that he's supposed to be a late game champion.
One time, playing as nautilus, I targeted him with my ult. He dashed around, killed 2 allies, and dashed away, all after I cast my ult and before it hit him. And I certainly couldn’t peel him or keep up with him. I’ve banned Yasuo every game since then, so I don’t worry about him anymore.
: > [{quoted}](name=xXDeathbeatXx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pmfzr7hT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-26T14:48:25.806+0000) > > Pantheon is a stronger top laner. However, he is definitely viable in jungle, though it can be difficult to farm early. > > The reason Pantheon is so much stronger top is because of his early game. His infinite poke with his q easily gets opponents down to half health and if they don't back up, you can punish them hard with his dash stun and then his pokey sticks. Any tips for de jungle? Aftershock or electrocute?
Electrocute or dark harvest. I play him in jungle once in a while, his ganks are decent-strong. But he only has one gap close/cc move though. So usually in a gank I’d just cut off the enemy escape route and start throwing spears. Once they try to dash/cc me, that’s when I stun. And then E. and then throw more spears. THROW MORE SPEARS, ALL THE TIME.
: Darius is so ass now
I have an idea. Why don't you play champs you just enjoy playing for the sake of playing? -signed, it's a video game.
: Guinsoos and Grasp
"PASSIVE: Dealing or receiving damage within 2 seconds generates one stack every second. At 4 stacks, your next basic attack within 6 seconds,..." From the Wiki. Your first attack consumes the stack. It doesn't behave like an on-hit effect from items. So no.
: Garen, in need of a rework?
Garen does not need a rework. He’s mechanically simple with definite strengths and weaknesses. And that’s a great champ to have. Not every champ needs to be complex. Some people enjoy playing “simple” champs. And they should be allowed to. You don’t want to get stomped by Garen in lane? Use range. Hug your tower. Stay near minions when he spins, you take less damage AND he shoves the lane, so it’s easier for farming for you. Most importantly just go home to base if you feel an incoming ignite + all in. He eventually loses the game if he doesn’t get early kills.
: Is it worth learning Illaoi?
You might love her, you might not. That’s really a personal preference thing.
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: 1 19 is not a bad game unless you are silver or lower elol..Every gold player who have 1 19 kin a int...unless it is inting sion strategy
That’s cool.
: I don't know how to defuse situations where my teammate is angry at me.
You are not responsible for others player behaviour. Only your own. This is not a “riot” rule of thumb, this is a general life rule. It is not up to you to diffuse people, and don’t take it o. Yourself to do so. Some people are toxic. Mute is your best friend here.
Sillae (NA)
: Ever role thinks every other role is an easy role
As someone who plays every role, the hardest role is... {{champion:22}} Have fun playing a champ with no mobility or escape strategies when even the support can be assassins now.
: which champions do you think have bad ults?
{{champion:106}} So scaling on a champ that you can’t afford to build AP items on. Cast time delay.
Febos (EUW)
: You're comparing the holocaust - victims - to Noxian conspirator, which included Swain's parents. You don't see anything wrong with that comparsion? I'm not here to convice you about Swain's role in the lore. What I don't like is when people pull analogies out of their arse that don't even make sense. *** Swain's story doesn't start with him executing his parents. It doesn't even start with the execution. But the execution wasn't about his parents. It was about protecting Noxus. Now let me use your argument against you. Given that we are products of our environment, and knowing Swain was raised in Noxus, it makes complete sense that he would value his nation more than his kin. The story **should not** start with him sparing some of the conspirators because they are family. That's why Noxus is strong. Sacrifices must be made for the greater good. ######Noxus ideology.
No, I’m comparing a biography of one powerful militant figure with that of another militant figure. The analogy was to point out that you don’t start a biography half way through a person’s life. Your passion is very admirable, Its lovely that you enjoy the lore. So yay for you.
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: 1 19 ....hmmmmm
These are your options: you can move on with your life, or you can let it ruin your day. Bad players/games aren’t going anywhere.
Febos (EUW)
: Much better than what he had before. Swain's motivation are clear. He wants to unite and expand Noxus; he wants a strong Noxus. Executing his own parents, because they posed a threat to his nation, or so he thought, shows where his loyalty was/is. Darius is another strong champion in the lore. It's not by chance that both of them are part of [The Trifarix](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/trifarian-legion/). New Swain is more than a "Master Tactician" (old title). Swain is the Vision of Noxus, both figuratively and literally. ######Noxus' lore is really good. This is just an excuse to have you read more of it. It makes you look at them as more than just warmongers. I would even go so far as to say Noxus is the best nation in Runeterra.
Well we can agree to disagree on that. Given that we are the products of our environment, and our parents play a huge role in that, I don't think any good character biography should begin with the protagonist executing them. You wouldn't start off Hitler's biography with the liquidation of the Jewish ghetto.
Kelg (NA)
: which bruisers are actually a problem?? Right it's just {{champion:39}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:164}} as usual It's not the items it's the champs
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEo0RcEl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-18T05:11:56.852+0000) > > which bruisers are actually a problem?? > Right it's just {{champion:39}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:164}} as usual > It's not the items it's ~~the champs~~ conqueror
: Unable to remake
If he joins the game and disconnects after loading it registers him as being there. So there’s no remake option.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkcYPEZF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T17:18:04.712+0000) > > Very little. > And it was better that way because you left it to your imagination. No it wasn't. That's a terrible story telling. Imagine this. You buy a book, 400 pages. The first page says: "This is a story about a boy with blue eyes and golden hair. This boy loves exploring. One day he finds a magical artifact and his live changes forever". The remaining 399 pages are blank, because the rest of the story takes place in your imagination. See what I mean by "terrible story telling"? It's not up to the reader to create/imagine the story itself. While it can work for details (if not explicity described), for example "what does he sound like" or "how tall is he", it won't work for anything else. *** > [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkcYPEZF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T17:18:04.712+0000) > > Now he’s some guy who lost his arm and sewn on a demon arm instead. The demon arm does demon things and is pretty cool. You aren't much of a reader, are you? Swain's lore is much more complex than that. The champion has an identity. He has his motivations and a plan. To tell you more, his lore focus very little on his demon arm. It's a pivotal in his character build up, but Swain was already a strong character **before** it came along. What he discovered only made him more powerful. *** I suggest you actually read lore before spouting nonense. You can find it here: [Swain Bio](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/swain/) and [Swain Story](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/swain-color-story/). Count how many times they mention his demon arm. ######Hint: one hand is enough to count them.
Just read it. I love that he executed his own parents. That’s a great starting point for character development.
: Just logged in for the first time in 4 years....my mind is BLOWN
Play Lucian, Every time you see a weird animation on an enemy, use your dash. Keep shooting!
Serrgol (EUW)
: Gameplay of veigar.
Probably because he has piss poor stats and both a delay and an awkward AoE on his only CC.
: Inting
Lol have you played Lulu? She has negative stats. If you lose a few deaths in lane it’s not like you’re going to make a comeback. The enemy gets stronger, you get weaker, dying becomes easier and easier. So chill, because you’ve 100% fed in a handful of your games too.
: Fiddlesticks and counterplay
If you’re surviving for 3.25 seconds, that’s 2 seconds longer than fights against most assassins or other mages who land their combo on you. With that in mind, it sounds like fiddles could use some buffs.
Dynikus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tardic,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UOQmgU7x,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-17T13:32:56.407+0000) > 1. {{champion:432}} Gone top side > 2. {{champion:43}} Gone top side > 3. {{champion:111}} Gone top side > 4. {{champion:497}} Gone mid side > 5. {{champion:44}} Gone jng side Huh? Literally none of that is true. Every champion you listed is still played support a vast majority of the time. > 1. {{champion:63}} He is not support ! > 3. {{champion:9}} He is not support ! > 8. {{champion:143}} She is not support ! Why aren't they? > 2. {{champion:69}} She is not support ! > 4. {{champion:54}} He is not support ! > 5. {{champion:57}} He is not support ! > 7. {{champion:45}} He is not support ! You're right, while situationally they can be good with the right comp or against the right team, they're not really supports. Which is why they're very rarely played as supports. > 6. {{champion:161}}He is not support ! This is the only one I'd agree with, but he still has aspects in his kit that are great for supports, so if it works, go for it. > **And last one Stop Buff Lux evry patch !** When was the last time lux was even adjusted? Like over 6 months ago?
{{champion:161}} does not have a reliable clear and is consequently pretty weak in the midlane.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=KirbyCake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EkcYPEZF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-17T16:51:01.301+0000) > > Also his previous lore and character is much better than whatever he is now. I don't like to discuss gameplay, but this is where I come in. Are we talking about the same Swain here? What lore did he have before?
Very little. And it was better that way because you left it to your imagination. Now he’s some guy who lost his arm and sewn on a demon arm instead. The demon arm does demon things and is pretty cool. /lore
: The real question is what champion does ornn actually beat toplane?
He gives me a hard run for my money as jax.
: Ornn is the worst champion in the game. 45.09% WR LUL
HIRIIXj (EUNE)
: Press R to win
Her ‘e’ has like a 18 second CD at level 1.
: Get rid of autofill and let me select just one roll
What role did you want? You know, there was a time you played literally no roles and were good with literally no one.
: Can we have another mr tank item
{{item:3163}} {{item:3231}} {{item:3091}}
Slade25 (NA)
: Nunu's winrate has soared the last 4 patches with no direct buffs. Anyone know why?
He’s not though. 2% is not soaring and is an insignificant achievement. You can make any value look big if the Y axes is small enough. Change the Y values on the graph to have the max and min of 100 and 0 and the “soaring” win rate disappears. You wouldn’t even see the change. Next.
: People forget about Jarven the Fourth
He’s my go-to when I want to win a game as quickly as possible. His level 2 is solid. His level 3 also solid. His level 6 is solid and his team fight strength is megasolid.
: Can We Rework Riven
They did. They gave her a new model too. Her name is aatrox.{{champion:266}}
: > [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kcRkEO5x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-14T19:21:17.321+0000) > > Yep. Your name checks out. > Get better. Darius is already an absurdly strong lane bully. He has his window of shining and potential to shut the game down. If you can't take advantage of it and a yasuo outscales you, thats on you. ? What a kid lmao, has it occured to you I dont enjoy one shotting everyone? I want a slower fight where its harder to get my passive up but possible beyond FLASH W R, Q AND R THE REST OF THE ENEMY TEAM. I dont enjoy it. Yasuo was shutdown, farmed and at 20 min as a 4/9 with the items above, raped me. Dont both responding with your 'BUUTTT UR DARIUSSS OPPPPP GET GUDDD'. Also Darius doesnt bully anything beyond flat out tanks these days, eveything top has the potential of running him over since everything these days takes ignite and if your a Darius that wants to carry your pinholed into taking {{summoner:6}} {{summoner:4}} while your against a Conqueror {{summoner:14}} {{champion:92}} that will kill you with one rotation at min 9 despite you rushing Tabi, dorans shield double armor glyph and Ruby crystal
: Stop giving me all these key fragments I can't use
Play a wide diversity of champs and you’ll get your chests. Your game rating is based on the champion you play AND your position. So play off-brand champs, play them decently, and you can farm an S pretty easily. I’ve gotten quite a number of chests by playing things like gragas/malphite/maokai support, fizz tank in ARAM (fizz dies super quickly in ARAM so even staying alive can get you an S), etc..
: It feels like shit building defense on Darius and still dying in 3 seconds
> [{quoted}](name=SaltyCauseBad,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kcRkEO5x,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-14T18:36:09.234+0000) > > Ibut since I otp Darius Yep. Your name checks out. Get better. Darius is already an absurdly strong lane bully. He has his window of shining and potential to shut the game down. If you can't take advantage of it and a yasuo outscales you, thats on you.
: Is there any jungler plat+ here for a tip or an advice?
Yea bud I don't know what you're expecting to hear from a plat + player. This is not a problem solved by rank. Your friend doesn't listen and is inflexible to change, tell them that that's on them. Because it is.
YMe (NA)
: I'm no ones friend here, I play with friends but I solo q alone due to them not being on the same skill level as me and they know it and are okay with it... no punching in the mouth. Even they joke about how much they suck. <Removed by Moderation>
No, I can tell from your attitude that you don't have friends around here.
YMe (NA)
: Ive been told I was sucking before, hasn't everyone? A real adult or man doesn't say that's toxic. You pick up your game and play better.
If I was your age (assuming between 14-17) and you talked shit like that to a friend of mine, you'd get punched in the mouth. But now that I'm a bit older and cool headed, you'd simply be *told* to leave. Your harassment doesn't make you cool. It makes you an asshole, and you aren't welcome.
Almo (NA)
: This what happens when you quit the game and try to come back
: > [{quoted}](name=Slade25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d3VqlQPF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-19T23:57:01.817+0000) > > While Jax does have certain good matchups, {{champion:39}} {{champion:92}}{{champion:83}}{{champion:240}} , he also has SO many bad ones{{champion:17}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:78}}. {{champion:150}} > > I&#x27;m a jax main, and while he is strong in this meta, if you are really good at your champion top, you can simply crush jax early. Yeah he&#x27;ll scale eventually, but it&#x27;ll take him a lot longer to get there. > > What a good Jax does effectively is punish the other player for not understanding the matchup. The reason he requires matchup knowledge is because the vast majority of toplane champs beat him until he gets triforce and boots. So to win, a jax needs matchup knowledge, and has to pray that the enemy laner has less. I do see why people get frustrated playing against him though, as he is a relatively &quot;simply&quot; champion. did you really fucking put trynd in there. also your e stops nasus q aswell only pain is wither
On an even footing with no item or level advantage, tryndamere can go toe to toe with jax.
: Leblanc's rework turned her into one of the strongest champions in the game, she had everything she used to have (yes that includes 0.1 second burst), coupled with global presence and high wave clear. Never, ever, suggest going back to that monster........ On other terms, here are some tips for playing against Leblanc: 1. Push the Wave: Leblanc has horrific wave-clear, being unable to kill the casters even at max rank W and with 100 AP (let's not even talk about the melee minions!). She needs Ludens to be able to clear the wave, which means that: - If you buy mr, she needs to buy mpen or she sacrifices damage (but she loses wave clear in the process) - If you don't buy mr, she can now bully you out of lane, and do her slow last hitting without pressure. If you are an AD midland grab a hex drinker. No Exceptions. Also, if you have any AOE spell on a short cool down/deals high damage to the wave, ABUSE IT. You can easily push the wave into Leblanc's turret and force her into a bad spot. I've been pushed in by even talon before, and it wasn't very fun.... (but that is her counterplay). 2. Force Bad Trades: If you are right next to Leblanc when a trade starts, she will either have to sacrifice her main damage tool (they always max W) for an escape, or they are entirely committing to a fight. Initiating trades like these can put the Leblanc behind, as your primary damage tool (in most cases) will be used in the trade, unlike hers. 2.5. Predict Her W: This kinda only applies to ranged champs +Kat, but you can pretty reliably "insec" Leblanc the Bodyslammer's W. When she comes at you, flash back (or in front of it for better strategical value) dodging the damage and setting up for a CC skillshot. I played against a lux who would consistently dodge and trap me when I would try and W in, and she won many trades because of it. Luckily, their bot wasn't as good >: ) (going onto the next point). 3. Ward up: Leblanc is a master roamer. Able to dash about the rift like no other, you really can't overestimate where she is. If you can't see her, she is at your lane. Period. If you like playing more liberally, ward the river (near dragon) as that is usually where Leblanc goes through to gank bot. If you are playing mid and worried that bot will suffer, make sure to always have river bush warded. If you see Leblanc's icon pop up at all in that bush, ping the ever living hell out of bot to retreat (or to prepare to kill her on arrival). If Leblanc is ganking (and hopefully failing) another lane, push Push PUSH your lane. She will lose a lot of minions and be in a disadvantage spot for leaving (love you turret gold). 4. Stall for Late: Leblanc gets fed because your bot, top and jungle all inted? Don't lose hope! Leblanc falls off quite hard (not as hard as talon, but still quite hard) when late game comes around. She transitions more into a "burst mage," rather than an assassin, which is far more manageable. If you don't see your team beating Leblanc at this stage of the game, avoid objectives (unless they are free of course) and have everyone on your team farm up. Then, when they are stronger than her, you can close out the game in an effective 4v5. 5. Wall her out: However, just because Leblanc falls off late doesn't mean her Q-R-W combo still doesn't exist. At any stage of the game, if you want to be safe against Leblanc, have your adc (or carry) near the outer wall, and a tank or bruiser on the inner wall. If Leblanc wants to kill the carry, she has to W over the wall, then R(W) just to get to the carry, making her lose a lot of her damage. All the while she is open to being kited, flashed or even CC locked by the handy dandy nearby bruiser. This one requires a bit more teamwork, but can really "air-lock" Leblanc out of the game.
You suggest pushing the wave and buying MR. Pick one. As an ap champion you aren’t going to shove waves well if you’re investing in MR.
: "Treat people the way you want to be treated"
“treat others the way they would like to be treated.”
: List of champions that should not exist
: Nerf a champion and give a terrible reason to go along with it.
{{champion:39}} -5 MS Because she’s a bit overtuned right now.
: > [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sQrEFG1k,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-15T04:01:57.447+0000) > > Who’s “they?” A Great Leap Forward... There is so much to learn and it will dwarf some other things you likely know about.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sQrEFG1k,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-12-15T06:19:32.995+0000) > > A Great Leap Forward... > > There is so much to learn and it will dwarf some other things you likely know about. A Great Leap Forward was not a person or even a group of persons. Try again?
Haze97 (EUW)
: Why is League banned in China?
: > [{quoted}](name=Mordius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sQrEFG1k,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-15T01:33:48.888+0000) > > I could tell you why league is banned in China. > > But Politics is against the board rules This is a Great Leap Forward for gamers everywhere.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sQrEFG1k,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-15T01:40:47.335+0000) > > This is a Great Leap Forward for gamers everywhere. You think it’s amusing comparing a video game ban to genocide Smh
Haze97 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sQrEFG1k,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-15T01:18:15.982+0000) > > they aren&#x27;t banned, its more like a warning to fix up. tencent pulls a lot of weight in china, so it only seems to make sense. basically its for hosting an &quot;inharmonious chatroom (one that isn&#x27;t auto censored), having women that are too revealing, and rewards that are given out based on rank (thats a new one) > > > Reddit discussion of translated china&#x27;s ethics board review: > https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/a4w3ux/chinas_ethics_board_reviews_20_popular_online/ > > official, untranslated review [Here](https://i.imgur.com/qnSbTxM.jpg) I see. They've also warned to ban overwatch because the game has a few somewhat revealing characters. Perhaps they should first look into how population takes birth prior to doing that. Also, these Yasuo mains deserve to be called out on their feeding. If China loves promoting a snowflake culture then this may just be for the better.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sQrEFG1k,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-15T01:24:02.874+0000) > > I see. They&#x27;ve also warned to ban overwatch because the game has a few somewhat revealing characters. Perhaps they should first look into how population takes birth prior to doing that. > Lolwat
: about ward jumps
Kat also got E resets after takedowns. It was also a flash rather than a jump. The spells are not the same
: > [{quoted}](name=Anìmê,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=slNXV2AU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-13T17:36:39.612+0000) > > Personally I think rushing {{item:3190}} sucks. My early build goes; > {{item:3302}} &gt; {{item:4302}} &gt; {{item:3117}} &gt; {{item:3109}} &gt; {{item:3401}} and then everything is situational after that pretty much. Just tried what you suggested. Teamfights were a bit tougher to maneuver around but now deaths sustained came mostly from the team not following my pings for engagement after pointing out advantages. So subtracting that factor, the extra couple hundred health actually did wonders. Sucked not having the all around shield but meh. It's a worthy sacrifice.
> [{quoted}](name=WhyEvenBotherFR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=slNXV2AU,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-12-13T18:51:57.854+0000) > > Just tried what you suggested. Teamfights were a bit tougher to maneuver around but now deaths sustained came mostly from the team not following my pings for engagement after pointing out advantages. So subtracting that factor, the extra couple hundred health actually did wonders. Sucked not having the all around shield but meh. It&#x27;s a worthy sacrifice. As Leona sometimes you’re the main initiator, sometimes you’re the second. Depends what your jungler/top are. So I don’t know your playstyle but try to remember that even though it might *usually* be on you to initiate, sometimes it’s not always. I’ll mimic what others have said. Knights vow and the sighstone are your core but that shield item (forget its name) is too weak. I’d sooner build righteous glory because it gives you all the stats you want (CDR, health, Armor) and the active is very useful. But as Leona you really want tankiness and health and CDR. A solid form of damage mitigation is your CC -enemy ADC can’t do as much damage if he’s stunned for a quarter of the time. So max that CDR and build tank.
: I like playing adc, who would be a good jg for me to learn with and try?
: How do you avoid the douchebag player culture?
Exibir mais

sneakydoug

Nível 104 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão