: I'm Graduating College!
ill be a freshman soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: Champs that bronze/iron players should avoid if they wanna climb
got to platinum just by 1 tricking nasus for 2 yrs
: Stop asking for a Aatrox revert.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBBuy5mR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-10T12:21:41.217+0000) > > There are way to many people that want a revert and think he was perfectly fine. > > The majority of people don't what that and more people are playing him consistently then before meaning the current Aatrox players don't want it. > > Like we saw Aatrox get changes at the end it didn't work and he was only good because of rageblade but for some fucking reason people will act like he could of been saved. > > Also even if he could of been balanced no one would play him like the new one even when he was shit has more people playing him. > > The point of a rework is breath new life into a champion and fix there problems and I would say the Aatrox rework did that. Now would you know what the majority does and does not want? New Aatrox is garbage as hell and not even as fun as the old Aatrox Also when Aatrox was reworked his play rate went down 30% meaning a huge number of Aatrox players stopped playing him me included. The Aatrox reworked made more problems than fixed them.
: I agree with Riot.
The truth people don’t want to hear +1
: Which faction are you in?
Just picked warband because it sounded the coolest lol.
MesiIane (EUNE)
: Accused of scripting
I have had that “I have friends at riot” threat thrown at me a few times also And 99.9% of the time it’s bullshit and their just angry because your kicking their ass Don’t worry about it nothing is gonna happen.
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Lqcc1Ex5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-06T15:12:11.617+0000) > > And I've flamed in 300+ games and soft afked in 30+ without a single punishment. See how anecdotal evidence is not indicative of the system working? Pretty sure it is working, that is why you are on your new account (lvl 13) , being previously banned for flaming and all {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
> [{quoted}](name=BoRnToKiLL666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Lqcc1Ex5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T15:15:06.797+0000) > > Pretty sure it is working, that is why you are on your new account (lvl 13) , being previously banned for flaming and all {{sticker:sg-poppy}} Funny you assume just because he’s lvl 13 he was banned lol. Your “sure” lol I think not.
: I think you mean Otrox
> [{quoted}](name=G Master Hung,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=so1XIu7p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-04T19:07:28.069+0000) > > I think you mean Otrox ?
Comentários de Rioters
: The player competency is at an all time low.
My main acc is plat and I can relate to all those things.
CLG ear (NA)
: I'm not wearing any underwear
hoped you dont get pantsed
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=30vcUB1l,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T16:27:09.508+0000) > > He is? Apparently! I mean, he's been at this for 5+ years. Even if he was a kid when they started.....
> [{quoted}](name=KestrelGirl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=30vcUB1l,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T16:28:51.624+0000) > > Apparently! I mean, he's been at this for 5+ years. Even if he was a kid when they started..... How do u know this a man? Maybe it’s a girl.
: What would you do if you were constipated?
What is general discussion coming to.....
: Prisoner Island, and Why Riot Won't Do It
Toxicity is a complex issue because the toxic person can come back anytime they Want to even if they are banned, just hop on a smurf or make a new account.Those get banned? Make a new account and the cycle continues.
: > [{quoted}](name=speedameen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Nwj9x5f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-17T23:58:09.340+0000) > > If you put toxic people together won’t that just make more toxicity? > > I personally think what would happen is people will get a free pass to > Be toxic because they are on this “island” unless riot threatens further punishment if they do not reform. Well at that point people just stay in the island and out of the player base, or stop playing altogether, in which case, Riot is perfectly fine with perma banning people already, so what's your point? The point is people can't go be toxic where it matters; within the playerbase. They can be toxic all they want until they either reform, or get perma'd.
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0Nwj9x5f,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-18T00:02:32.346+0000) > > Well at that point people just stay in the island and out of the player base, or stop playing altogether, in which case, Riot is perfectly fine with perma banning people already, so what's your point? The point is people can't go be toxic where it matters; within the playerbase. They can be toxic all they want until they either reform, or get perma'd. My point is this will not help at all. Say I do get on this island I can just hop on a smurf or simply make another account and as I have 5 accounts you think I’m gonna care if 1 is on this island? And even if all those 5 accounts got banned I can simply just make another 1 it’s that easy that is why this won’t work.
: Prisoner Island, and Why Riot Won't Do It
If you put toxic people together won’t that just influence more toxicity? I personally think what would happen is people will get a free pass to Be toxic because they are on this “island” unless riot threatens further punishment if they do not reform.
Comentários de Rioters
: Kai'Sa vs Vayne
cars3n (NA)
: as long as she fucks you in the ass no matter what you do, it’s riven.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaum1568,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dXr4jFHt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-17T15:34:36.180+0000) > > as long as she fucks you in the ass no matter what you do, it’s riven. Yes
: > [{quoted}](name=speedameen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=thLb7ts5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-17T10:46:10.643+0000) > > Like that’s gonna happen nice try though. That's the type of attitude and ignorance I'm talking about, your comment is clearly negative so why even post it? You're just like all the other flamers in this game, you'll say a million negative things before you have anything positive to say.
> [{quoted}](name=PowerwashMyEcho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=thLb7ts5,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-17T10:55:55.151+0000) > > That's the type of attitude and ignorance I'm talking about, your comment is clearly negative so why even post it? You're just like all the other flamers in this game, you'll say a million negative things before you have anything positive to say. The type of attitude and ignorance? I might not like a few things about league at its current state but overall I still like the game. I’ll admit my comment isn’t on the oh so happy spectrum.My comment is pretty much only negative because it’s countering what you want to happen.Im just like all the flamers? Explain how I’m flaming you lol.Flaming is when you are verbally attacking somebody, Not disagreeing with them. I bet you just want every single person to agree with you? And as I stated before it’s not gonna happen people are not gonna stop playing the game just because some people hate it.Keep in mind that some people still actually love league.Some people like me aren’t gonna stop Playing the game just because others hate it.
: Boycott League
Like that’s gonna happen nice try though.
Jamaree (NA)
: While I agree with the not attacking the developers, people should most definitely complain if they don't like the state of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uW6Eszdr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-17T10:23:21.214+0000) > > While I agree with the not attacking the developers, people should most definitely complain if they don't like the state of the game. I agree but 60% of the time the people on boards are toxic And coming from a bias standpoint.
: Downvote their threads
: I got my gf pregnant and I don't know what to do
Move to a different state, and change your identity shave all your hair dye any u have left. Dodge that child support just Like like.....
Grape (NA)
: Forced name change
how Can you hate grapes that much. This cruelty..
: i hate riot NEW logo
Looks soo....boring In simplest words Pls return to old logo.
: remove threads
So pretty much delete boards?? -1
Aseraan (EUW)
: As much as the 3 listed one. Question still stands.
> [{quoted}](name=Aseraan,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=K9izaEoe,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:20:37.415+0000) > > As much as the 3 listed one. > Question still stands. I’m not gonna argue it’s a meme and stop trying to make It an all out debate.
: This banning system is actually a joke?
“I didn't curse or be toxic and the examples they used for my ban are literally me deflecting toxicity from my teammates twice.” 1st off you don’t necessarily have to curse in order for something to be considered Toxic. Also you did curse “You are a lil bitch tho” I’m pretty sure butch is a curse word. Also you said “everybody sucks but me” is this trying to repel toxicity? The banning system is only a joke because you are being Held responsible for your actions. you were not repelling toxicity at all.
Aseraan (EUW)
: Why am i({{champion:11}}) not on this list?
> [{quoted}](name=Aseraan,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=K9izaEoe,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:11:28.415+0000) > > Why am i({{champion:11}}) not on this list? Yi is a joke
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
l MrD l (NA)
: About Riven ..
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/W0EMJKtz-about-riven#oembed-content-modal
: Is Jhin gay? What I dont know about Jhin will shock you
: Please adjust the penalty for dodging champion select in ranked queues.
Terrible idea man and I love your bias poll really makes you look bad.
Kalikain (NA)
: Crocky!
Pokimane mains {{champion:99}} and {{champion:127}} though
rujitra (NA)
: Yes. It's not your CS in the first place. Nobody owns it.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OyGVJnhk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-14T21:10:51.122+0000) > > Yes. It's not your CS in the first place. Nobody owns it. Wow? Not sure if u know anything about league.
: Notre Dame is Burning
: And the reason they were able to win the game is _because_ the Nasus kept stacking {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=ThisName1sDumb,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ZVjHKE0h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-15T04:32:10.947+0000) > > And the reason they were able to win the game is _because_ the Nasus kept stacking {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Never underestimate a nasus who afk farms
Comentários de Rioters
: Out of 18 ARURF games, here are the champion selection statistics for my games.
Kalikain (NA)
: The End Of all Humanity
Thanos what a joke what we should really Be worrying about is that people are putting mustard on their turkey sandwiches.
: Justice makes my dick rock hard
> [{quoted}](name=WyvernEgg,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=iRtjfNbQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-13T17:01:23.037+0000) > > Justice makes my dick rock hard GTA?
: I'd pay 300K BE for a "worth" "emote".
Is there a baited and KS emote?(don’t memorize all of em only the ones I have) If so that would be cool.
Acekill3r (EUW)
: Deleting my posts for no valid reasons.
: > [{quoted}](name=speedameen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8EHBhI5r,comment-id=00010000000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T02:09:04.823+0000) > > And chicken wraps thread got 18 downvotes I'm pretty sure most of their threads get downvoted anyways so hard to say if it's a bot or not when it comes to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8EHBhI5r,comment-id=000100000001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T02:11:04.805+0000) > > I'm pretty sure most of their threads get downvoted anyways so hard to say if it's a bot or not when it comes to them. Is it not suspicious though that ppl are getting dozens of downvotes Within a few minutes?
: > [{quoted}](name=speedameen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8EHBhI5r,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T01:24:04.422+0000) > > I’ve been on this forum for almost 4 years... I've been here longer. > [{quoted}](name=speedameen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8EHBhI5r,comment-id=000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-14T01:48:46.337+0000) > > And also if u look on general discussion is it it weird that on new there are 3 threads mine including with all 15 downvotes? No, but I do find it weird all of LF's posts in their thread do.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8EHBhI5r,comment-id=0001000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-14T01:56:34.031+0000) > > I've been here longer. > > No, but I do find it weird all of LF's posts in their thread do. And chicken wraps thread got 18 downvotes within 4 minutes which I screenshot on my iPad if I can find out how to upload I will as Soon as possible
: I bet the downvote bot boy can't make the entire New page red.
: I bet the downvote bot boy can't make the entire New page red.
: oh shit someone already did this one ima go hide
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tQviYwvP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-14T02:02:20.612+0000) > > oh shit someone already did this one ima go hide Copy cat
Exibir mais

speedameen

Nível 52 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão