: Literally submitted a riot support a few days ago in regards to this and they said this: Forced changing of Riot usernames to log into client: Hey there, buddy! Lunar rushing to your general direction! Dizzy Dino here from Player Support reporting in! It simply means that your username has similar ones to other regions including PBE accounts. We understand that changing your name can be a bit of a bummer, but this will ensure that you are you, no matter which Riot Game you’re playing. Since I can see here that you successfully changed your username on your end. Your Riot Account's username will be globally unique from now on. If you have any other questions or concerns, lemme know. Dizzy Dino🐱‍🐉 Riot Games Player Support "The Moon has judged you." 🐱‍👤The Poro Collector🐱‍👤 My name used to be Gliave for login. Now its RiotGliave Like come on?
> [{quoted}](name=22 Caliber Rifle,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c0tuT8p6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-27T11:12:40.351+0000) > > Literally submitted a riot support a few days ago in regards to this and they said this: > > Forced changing of Riot usernames to log into client: > Hey there, buddy! Lunar rushing to your general direction! Dizzy Dino here from Player Support reporting in! It simply means that your username has similar ones to other regions including PBE accounts. We understand that changing your name can be a bit of a bummer, but this will ensure that you are you, no matter which Riot Game you’re playing. Since I can see here that you successfully changed your username on your end. Your Riot Account's username will be globally unique from now on. If you have any other questions or concerns, lemme know. Dizzy Dino🐱‍🐉 Riot Games Player Support "The Moon has judged you." 🐱‍👤The Poro Collector🐱‍👤 > > My name used to be Gliave for login. > > Now its RiotGliave > > Like come on? I got the same copy paste bs when they replied to mine.
Comentários de Rioters
: If you have an account on another server, THAT is why it thinks your name is taken. If you have an EU or PBE account with the same name, it thinks the name is taken. I just went through every server and changed the names on those servers, that way I could use the name on my main server. Besides, the name change is ONLY for log in, it doesn't change your username in game.
> [{quoted}](name=awesomestcool,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y2KpxUN7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-26T22:33:46.514+0000) > > If you have an account on another server, THAT is why it thinks your name is taken. If you have an EU or PBE account with the same name, it thinks the name is taken. I just went through every server and changed the names on those servers, that way I could use the name on my main server. > > Besides, the name change is ONLY for log in, it doesn't change your username in game. It still shouldn't matter, I shouldn't need to change my pbe name to use the name **I already have**. They could just fix their system.
: People troll picking and not trying in Ranked is worse than ever.
Wait for season to start, it's a problem now because this is the time most people try new things in ranked and troll because it doesn't matter to them. You can also make use of the report feature (not that it actually does anything lol)
: Why Runes Reforged should be reverted to the Season 1-4 Runes+Masteries system
I don't like the old system, it was literally pay for advantage. If everything was free sure.
Comentários de Rioters
: Aphelios Kit Primer
Lemme just say one word: No
: Aphelios Kit Primer
Stop with the over loaded champions we don't want it fucking hell.
: Are We Really Going To Start Another Season Without Addressing Damage Creep?
: There should be a non-random All-Mid mode
Frensy (NA)
: Yea there are so many glitches, like last in queue message being blacked out, random black client flashes and other things. How did you get your pictures to show in post btw?
> [{quoted}](name=Frensy,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=rVlAJkKE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-24T22:02:10.036+0000) > > Yea there are so many glitches, like last in queue message being blacked out, random black client flashes and other things. How did you get your pictures to show in post btw? I have my own image host, but any link to a direct image should work
: I cant even log in. The client is just black with music playing in the background
> [{quoted}](name=Imbetterthanmoe,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=rVlAJkKE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-24T21:27:48.066+0000) > > I cant even log in. The client is just black with music playing in the background The old client was better than the garbage we have right now.
Comentários de Rioters
: End of Season Stats
Profile > Stats However the stats service is having connection issues
: Pinks need a separate slot.
They explained why there isn't and why there never will be. https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-gb/2018/01/ask-riot-the-meta-ward-slots/
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 22
Frames keep dropping since 9.23, getting unbearable to play.
Kyaza (NA)
: Just played my first ever game in Gold
feedelite (EUNE)
: Toggle Target Champion Only?
It is ignored if there are no champions around, and it doesn't work on skillshots.
ICloakI (NA)
: Its always the same thing with you people.
Because you never know if they're gonna listen.
: NO CLUB TAGS AVAILABLE! 👎
Eh then you can take the identity of another club, which defeats the purpose of the club.
: Elder execute is NO FUN FOR ANYBODY
Haven't even gotten a game long enough to have elder spawn. At that point just let the game end, that's why it was added.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: _Since seemingly no one appreciates at least the workaround to this problem, I might as well just delete the post._
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=77zwxNEr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-02T11:19:19.120+0000) > > No, it's not. I presume you're using Windows 10? > > https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/EdKBj1Zf-loading-screen-freeze-at-100?comment=0001 This is not a fix. This bug has been happening for a while and is really goddamn annoying. My PC is more than capable of running league and there's no reason it should not respond at 100%.
Ahris (NA)
: What was the language spoken?
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=rmh3fbJu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-02T15:56:40.730+0000) > > What was the language spoken? Have you read the title?
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot, 65 RP plz? But not for me.
Doubt they would. You'd have to actually do something, like make some art.
: I didn't expect URF to be this bad...
Why do you think they keep urf all random?
: Using extra mouse buttons will tab out League once per match.
Mouse 4 and 5 are programmed buttons, they have their own mapping. Mouse buttons above this are macro keys that just map to other keys, could this be the issue? (This is just another question, not a suggested solution)
: I request riot looks into the battle bunny line of skins.
HeartVine (OCE)
: PSA: Here's how you convince Riot to release more Classic URF going forward
You think I'll be playing anything but full movespeed jhin?
AdamrCc (EUW)
: The elder dragon execute outright invalidates champions such as Warwick and Olaf.
This is a very late game buff, if the game goes late enough to get the elder drake, they need to get it over quickly... hence the execute.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Nunu Bot here. EDIT: If you want a list of all Legendaries: _You already got the list quoted._ Not sure if Primetime Draven and Surprise Party Fiddlesticks counts in this exact case. With those two included, there are 53 Legendary skins as of 23.10.2019. @ Board programmers: Where is the spoiler-tag option?
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uk5EAX7N,comment-id=0064,timestamp=2019-10-27T16:52:32.278+0000) > > Nunu Bot here. > > EDIT: If you want a list of all Legendaries: > > Aether Wing Kayle > Alien Invader Heimerdinger > Annie In Wonderland > Battle Academia Ezreal > Battlecast Alpha Skarner > Battlecast Prime Cho’Gath > Blackfrost Anivia > Blood Lord Vladimir > Brolaf > Corporate Mundo > Dark Cosmic Jhin > Dark Star Thresh > Dawnbringer Riven > Demonblade Tryndamere > Dragon Trainer Heimerdinger > Dragon Trainer Tristana > Dunkmaster Darius > Eternum Nocturne > Final Boss Veigar > Firefighter Tristana > Forecast Janna > Galaxy Slayer Zed > Gatekeeper Galio > Gentleman Cho’Gath > God Fist Lee Sin > God-King Garen > God-King Darius > Lunar Eclipse Leona > High Noon Ashe > High Noon Lucian > Ice Toboggan Corki > Infernal Nasus > Mecha Zero Sion > Nightbringer Yasuo > Nunu Bot > Odessey Kayn > Omega Squad Teemo > **Primetime Draven** > PROJECT: Ashe > PROJECT: Pyke > PROJECT: Vayne > PROJECT: Yi > Pulsefire Caitlyn > Red Baron Corki > Solar Eclipse Leona > Star Guardian Ahri > Star Guardian Jinx > Star Guardian Rakan > Star Guardian Xayah > Super Galaxy Rumble > **Surprise Party Fiddlesticks** > The Magnificent Twisted Fate > Zombie Brand > > Not sure if Primetime Draven and Surprise Party Fiddlesticks counts in this exact case. With those two included, there are 53 Legendary skins as of 23.10.2019. > > @ Board programmers: Where is the spoiler-tag option? Thanks, I already have it typed out on the spreadsheet, that I'll release in about 6 hours when the poll is done
HeartVine (OCE)
: Hate break it to you, but the list you've used for this poll seems to be outdated by a fair bit. By using the collection tab in the client, I've found 22 legendary skins that aren't included, and they seem to be ones that have released over the past few years (for example; Battle Academia Ez, SG Xayah/Rakan, Project Pyke/Vayne, God-King Garen/Darius).
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uk5EAX7N,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-27T01:15:00.168+0000) > > Hate break it to you, but the list you've used for this poll seems to be outdated by a fair bit. By using the collection tab in the client, I've found 22 legendary skins that aren't included, and they seem to be ones that have released over the past few years (for example; Battle Academia Ez, SG Xayah/Rakan, Project Pyke/Vayne, God-King Garen/Darius). Yeah, I've noticed. It's sad that I can't edit the poll, but it's too late. The data on the poll and the data here (comments) will be put on a spreadsheet that I will make tomorrow because of this.
: couldn't you have at least alphabetized the options lmao
> [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uk5EAX7N,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-27T00:51:41.011+0000) > > couldn't you have at least alphabetized the options I would have if I did it by hand, but I wrote a script to do it automatically. The list that had it must have also not been updated as it's missing odyssey kayn. Not sure what others are missing
Horızen (NA)
: Uhm.. unless I'm blind, it's not there (Odyssey Kayn).
> [{quoted}](name=Horızen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Uk5EAX7N,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-27T00:51:38.446+0000) > > Uhm.. unless I'm blind, it's not there (Odyssey Kayn). Well you're right, that kinda sucks. I pulled them from a list, must not have been updated.
: Tencent caught fabricating loot box odds. Now trying to cover it up.
Well, should've waited on my random legendary permanent then huh? That's most likely rigged to because I see everyone getting red baron corki
Comentários de Rioters
youubi (NA)
: Dear Riot, please consider recategorizing your older skins (aka, old Legendaries).
I got Red Baron Corki. It doesn't even look that good, and it's for a champion that is so incredibly boring.
: Hello! Gathering players opinions and thoughts on different servers. Care to share?
Damage is too high now, the riven buffs because of her skin (which also had a prestige edition btw), the punishments are basically nonexistent, don't even get me started on eternals and tencent.
Jaelyn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KnysnaTuraco,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=AFlEcb3h,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-02T00:26:35.053+0000) > > Having same problem. On a mac > > I played on regular client about 2 hours ago, several game modes, no problem. > Now for some reason I click to open client and it won't open. I have no idea if the problem is with my computer or the client. > > I've restarted and shutdown my laptop. But its not changing anything. The rest of my applications and internet are working fine. > > help? look at server status, its not you :)
> [{quoted}](name=Jaelyn,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=AFlEcb3h,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-02T00:27:46.172+0000) > > look at server status, its not you :) I reinstalled anyways (got the old client back from the Hextech repair tool, thank god) and it launched, just having to redownload it sucks. Oh well though thanks for pointing it out.
Comentários de Rioters
: File not found. Would you like to restore to a previous edition of the game? Y/N
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=qOEa4y9d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-28T02:03:45.827+0000) > > File not found. > > Would you like to restore to a previous edition of the game? > > Y/N The file is there, the boards don't embed mp4's [this is the direct link](https://imgur.com/7hJmSJf)
: Arurf still sucks.
Bans or regular urf pls. Or just regular urf, that's fine
: Just tuning in to draw attention on the fact that...
It was obvious they did this because of the skins. Riven also has her own mission for the worlds patch. It's fucking dumb.
Comentários de Rioters
: does matchmaking in aram even exist?
Yes, ARAM has it's own MMR. Check out https://na.whatismymmr.com/ you can see ranked normal and aram mmr.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: "PvE game modes cost too many resources"
Not defending riot, but they lost $700million in revenue last year https://www.statista.com/statistics/806975/lol-revenue/ Edit since 7 down votes doesnt make much since: Literally still against if they remove PvE gamemodes. (I commented on it originally) https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hLGAeHTA-quick-gameplay-thoughts-august-23?comment=009e I'm just saying from their business perspective they lost money.
Exibir mais

steven4547466

Nível 215 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão