: From 2-4pm PST Please don't play, Support Riot Employees
At the scene, The protest is being held within Riots campus privately. Not out in the public. Almost as if being treated like a press event.
: Riot Games employees reportedly plan walkout to protest company policies
At the scene, the protest is being held privately in Riot campus. Being concealed away from the public. Almost as if being treated like a press event
: Riot Games employees reportedly plan walkout to protest company policies
->lives near Riot's Main Campus Area ->pulls up chair on Monday Can't wait to document this for educational purposes. (Good thing I also don't play anymore)
: > [{quoted}](name=Smart Kitty,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=bRv12HRM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-05T03:13:10.493+0000) > > Really? I've only gotten it once. I get one too. Maybe you're just reporting people who are having bad games and not players who actually deserve a report.
I have reported people who actually do deserve to get reports, those who are over the line toxic, "run it down mid" players, ect, not just spaming out reports on the whim, and Riot did nothing on those people. So yeah... this gif is 100% true
: One front row ticket for sale on ebay!! not spam I promise!! This isn't fake and to all you trolls like, "That's exactly what a spam/fake post would say." Na Na Na boo boo, go stick your head in doo doo... http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/162254765453?
And here we have a Sad scalper desperately trying to sell a ticket for insane prices a few days before worlds. It'll inevitably be turned into a dirt cheap price since most scalpers don't wanna bother with worlds :D
: Find a Worlds Viewing Party near you!
Riot also has a Viewing party located near the Staples center where the World Finals are to be held yet you gotta pay for that too. Guess it's a big fuck you from riot when the AXS website broken down along with the 1300 tickets that were scalped being sold for $200+.
Emlnence (NA)
: Hopefully there won't be any ****ing scalpers this time and I can snag a few.
If scalpers were able to get 1350+ seats for world finals to put for $110- $200 in a matter of minutes from a broken website. Then there's no way we'll be able to even get the crappy p3 seats.
: What is the 2016 World Championship?
If only some MORE attendees could head to the world finals instead of having a thousand empty seats at the stadium...
: > [{quoted}](name=tech2555,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=bRY9ElKy,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-11T01:03:26.104+0000) > > and it's quickly increasing too. Now it's up to 800, at this rate a whole chunk of the stadium will be empty Pretty brutal. The reddit said that AXS is known to be terrible and also to hoard tickets. They might do a second release closer to the event. Honestly, I'm still pretty disheartened by the whole ordeal. I'll keep looking at the tickets but I'm not going to hold on to much faith at getting them this year.
Now it's getting higher, it's at 900 right now. It's probably going to be a a thousand by the end to the tomorrow. So if you're telling me that Riot would like to have a stadium with an obvious big gap of 1000 **TRUE** fans not attending and still do nothing about it, then I'll lose it. Fucking hell. If you won't think about us as the fans Riot, then think about the dam missed profit you'll not be getting from us!
: I don't know if bots could have bought them. There was a "bot check" system where I had to identify 3 pictures of store fronts amongst 9 photos. Not sure if bots are that sophisticated yet. AXS system is poor though.
Well not exactly... when I was up to get the tickets, there was no bot check for me. The site is literally that broken where the bot check doesn't go up when it has to at times. Yet after the site traffic has worn off the first hour, only **then**, did the bot check start up.
: > [{quoted}](name=tech2555,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=bRY9ElKy,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-10T21:36:25.864+0000) > > the highest peak of tickets that I saw on stub hub was over 600 tickets scalped... 600!!! That's just insane. That's a crazy amount of tickets that will be empty come the event.
and it's quickly increasing too. Now it's up to 800, at this rate a whole chunk of the stadium will be empty
Gôkü (NA)
: Is there anyway to stop these fucking scalpers please Riot
Well as a company they won't do shit. But if they're truly listening to fans, they would help right? After all it's nearing about 1000 tickets scalped! But Riot won't care, they got their money as a fucking company.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Lasher,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=bRY9ElKy,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-08-10T20:49:43.952+0000) > > I don't know if this is the case or not but what I can add to this is if it's allowed to go unaddressed Riot will find a TON of empty seats for their Finals here in LA. Honestly, people cannot afford to be paying 1,000's of dollars to go to an event anymore. A kid you not; there are tons of tickets on Stub Hub at this very moment selling for 1,000+ dollars. One as high as 10,000. It's just absurd. My point exactly.
the highest peak of tickets that I saw on stub hub was over 600 tickets scalped... 600!!!
M2tM (NA)
: Goddamn Scalpers
:#"boycott worlds" guys
Polyxena (NA)
: Worlds Finals 2106 Tickets
:#"boycott worlds" guys
: Worlds Ticketing System rant.
: "#boycott worlds" guys
: Was waiting for over an hour in a waiting room and when its my turn to purchase tickets, theres not ONE seat left.
I KNOW!!! the website shat on itself but it says that seats are still up WTF!

tech2555

Nível 80 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão