: [6:09] waverider411 (Morgana): u throw youre getting reported olaf [6:41] [All] waverider411 (Morgana): olaf in now inting [7:44] waverider411 (Morgana): your inting [7:52] waverider411 (Morgana): enjoy the ban [10:38] waverider411 (Morgana): yeah youre reported XD [11:10] waverider411 (Morgana): yes please continue give me more to report you for Where i understand it is frustrating to have a troll player or an inter on your team, what does all of this get you? Does the troll really need to know hes being reported? Furthermore, i cant be 100% sure about this, but i believe the system works on a word detecting system. Where if you get reported and it sees any words/phrases that have been defined to be toxic/negative, you'll be punished. Here the word "report" showed up multiple times. The system doesnt look at context so id say your best bet would be to send the chat logs in a support ticket and hopefully you can explain why you keep badgering on about reporting the guy because more than likely the Rioter who responds to you will say you were being toxic verbally abusing the olaf even if he was trolling and inting. He'll also have prior games you were reported for which wont show up on the chat logs, so they could bring up those too. If you still truly believe it was an unjust ban then i advise you to send in a support ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-11-05T08:18:16.837+0000) > > [6:09] waverider411 (Morgana): u throw youre getting reported olaf > [6:41] [All] waverider411 (Morgana): olaf in now inting > [7:44] waverider411 (Morgana): your inting > [7:52] waverider411 (Morgana): enjoy the ban > [10:38] waverider411 (Morgana): yeah youre reported XD > [11:10] waverider411 (Morgana): yes please continue give me more to report you for > > Where i understand it is frustrating to have a troll player or an inter on your team, what does all of this get you? Does the troll really need to know hes being reported? Furthermore, i cant be 100% sure about this, but i believe the system works on a word detecting system. Where if you get reported and it sees any words/phrases that have been defined to be toxic/negative, you'll be punished. Here the word "report" showed up multiple times. The system doesnt look at context so id say your best bet would be to send the chat logs in a support ticket and hopefully you can explain why you keep badgering on about reporting the guy because more than likely the Rioter who responds to you will say you were being toxic verbally abusing the olaf even if he was trolling and inting. He'll also have prior games you were reported for which wont show up on the chat logs, so they could bring up those too. If you still truly believe it was an unjust ban then i advise you to send in a support ticket. im here do to a support ticket they told me that they understand my frustrations and that the player i was dealing with was being overly toxic but if i wanted anything to happen about my honor level id have to post on here and hope a riot employee agrees with the honor aspect of people with honor 5 dropping to honor1 being a little harsh. i understand i deserve the report im not saying i disagree with that. and its not that i said the report thing multiple times riot support says you arent allowed to tell a player your going to report them at all or youll be punished, they said its harassment.
Kei143 (NA)
: There are 5 things that contribute to honors progress, in order of importance; 1. Positive chat 2. Getting team honor bonus 4. Playing lots of games 5. Actual time 3. Getting honored This is what you previously wrote and pardon me for not reading the rest of your discussions with other people: > [{quoted}](name=waverider411,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T00:03:44.247+0000) > > it seems the honor system doesnt always work as we imagine. ive played near 100 games since the chat restriction with many of those being the most honorable player (not from premades) and my honor level still hasnt moved one check point. So it seems like you've satisfied conditions 3 and 5. But no where do you mention anything about getting team honor bonus nor do you mention a positive chat. The system scans your chat for things they deem are positive. It's not just the glhf, nice and ggwp at the beginning, middle and end of the game. It's about not being tilted yourself and ability to remain calm in all situations, its also about how you pick up others when they are down, it's about rallying your team with great shot calling, . The system can pick up all that up and it greatly improves your honors progress. At the same time, if you were negative in chat, it puts your honors progress to a screeching halt. Team honor bonus is when your whole team honors someone. It doesn't have to be you. It's not to be confused with getting the most amount of honor yourself. I've seen many players recovering from a punishment but don't honor others cos they thought everyone else is trash. They just stunted their own honor progress by not getting the team honor bonus. Honor someone at the end of the game. Encourage others to honor someone (don't go gloating about others needing to honor yourself, that will just repel others away from honoring), like that top laner that was feeding but still kept it going and not gave up, or the tank just sacrifaced himself so the team can run the enemy over. Honors progress is gated by both game time and real time. There's a minimum of both game and real time you have to hit before progressing honors. Looks like you are doing these factors finely. Final factor is getting honors and most honors within the game. You seem to do well here, but the progress it gives is small in comparison to the other factors of honors progress.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T07:16:44.893+0000) > > There are 5 things that contribute to honors progress, in order of importance; > > 1. Positive chat > 2. Getting team honor bonus > 4. Playing lots of games > 5. Actual time > 3. Getting honored > > This is what you previously wrote and pardon me for not reading the rest of your discussions with other people: > > So it seems like you've satisfied conditions 3 and 5. But no where do you mention anything about getting team honor bonus nor do you mention a positive chat. > > The system scans your chat for things they deem are positive. It's not just the glhf, nice and ggwp at the beginning, middle and end of the game. It's about not being tilted yourself and ability to remain calm in all situations, its also about how you pick up others when they are down, it's about rallying your team with great shot calling, . The system can pick up all that up and it greatly improves your honors progress. At the same time, if you were negative in chat, it puts your honors progress to a screeching halt. > > Team honor bonus is when your whole team honors someone. It doesn't have to be you. It's not to be confused with getting the most amount of honor yourself. I've seen many players recovering from a punishment but don't honor others cos they thought everyone else is trash. They just stunted their own honor progress by not getting the team honor bonus. Honor someone at the end of the game. Encourage others to honor someone (don't go gloating about others needing to honor yourself, that will just repel others away from honoring), like that top laner that was feeding but still kept it going and not gave up, or the tank just sacrifaced himself so the team can run the enemy over. > > Honors progress is gated by both game time and real time. There's a minimum of both game and real time you have to hit before progressing honors. Looks like you are doing these factors finely. > > Final factor is getting honors and most honors within the game. You seem to do well here, but the progress it gives is small in comparison to the other factors of honors progress. im not disagreeing with you but like you said you didnt read the rest ive satisfied all 5/5 everyone honors in the games and i do have positive chat all game. i know everyone says the same thing but this one game is literally the only time ive been ''toxic'' i dont argue or do any of that normally. thats why im so upset over the punishment and loss of honor. ive received another checkpoint of honor also so ive removed the level one lock and have checkpoint 1/3 honor level 1 now so its moving up faster then i thought i just dont see it being possible to get it by the end of the season.
: Bro, you don't "stand up for the rules" by breaking them. Barely five minutes into the match and you start screaming about how you were going to report someone and announcing to everyone that that person is inting and telling them to enjoy the ban and you're reporting them and they sound like a child and on and on. That is not what the chat feature is for. Your chat restriction is meant to teach you how to trim this sort of unhelpful behavior by limiting your chat messages, with the idea being that you'll choose to use those limited messages on positive and useful communication. Also, your reform card shows you an example of the behavior that got you punished so that you can see what kind of behavior you have to stop exhibiting if you want to maintain access to your account. It doesn't purport to show you every match for which you were reported.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-05T04:09:07.647+0000) > > Bro, you don't "stand up for the rules" by breaking them. Barely five minutes into the match and you start screaming about how you were going to report someone and announcing to everyone that that person is inting and telling them to enjoy the ban and you're reporting them and they sound like a child and on and on. That is not what the chat feature is for. Your chat restriction is meant to teach you how to trim this sort of unhelpful behavior by limiting your chat messages, with the idea being that you'll choose to use those limited messages on positive and useful communication. > > Also, your reform card shows you an example of the behavior that got you punished so that you can see what kind of behavior you have to stop exhibiting if you want to maintain access to your account. It doesn't purport to show you every match for which you were reported. and yes i said those things because they were saying in chat that they were going to int i didnt say anything until they ran it down 3 times.
: Bro, you don't "stand up for the rules" by breaking them. Barely five minutes into the match and you start screaming about how you were going to report someone and announcing to everyone that that person is inting and telling them to enjoy the ban and you're reporting them and they sound like a child and on and on. That is not what the chat feature is for. Your chat restriction is meant to teach you how to trim this sort of unhelpful behavior by limiting your chat messages, with the idea being that you'll choose to use those limited messages on positive and useful communication. Also, your reform card shows you an example of the behavior that got you punished so that you can see what kind of behavior you have to stop exhibiting if you want to maintain access to your account. It doesn't purport to show you every match for which you were reported.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-05T04:09:07.647+0000) > > Bro, you don't "stand up for the rules" by breaking them. Barely five minutes into the match and you start screaming about how you were going to report someone and announcing to everyone that that person is inting and telling them to enjoy the ban and you're reporting them and they sound like a child and on and on. That is not what the chat feature is for. Your chat restriction is meant to teach you how to trim this sort of unhelpful behavior by limiting your chat messages, with the idea being that you'll choose to use those limited messages on positive and useful communication. > > Also, your reform card shows you an example of the behavior that got you punished so that you can see what kind of behavior you have to stop exhibiting if you want to maintain access to your account. It doesn't purport to show you every match for which you were reported. not screaming, and youre missing the rest of the chat . i respect your comment and i was only reported once ive spoken to player support they agreed that the player i dealt with was difficult and at fault but that since i said i was going to report them thats what got my account punished, not the other things that were said. im not disagreeing with the fact my account got chat restricted . im disagreeing with the harshness of the punishment in terms of honor. thank you for input KFCeytron.
Kei143 (NA)
: Getting honors is a very very small part to honors progress. A positive chat and team honors bonus contributes to the progress alot more.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-05T02:30:23.884+0000) > > Getting honors is a very very small part to honors progress. > > A positive chat and team honors bonus contributes to the progress alot more. alot more then what? i just said i keep positive chat and get team honor/ most honorable . what else would influence honor?
Timberco (NA)
: My issue with there system is that they treat every case as if its equal, the player that defended themselves without cursing, or being disrespectful towards that player, receives the same punishment as the player that told someone to kill themselves, or the player that pays someone to boost there account, or uses a third party program to cheat. They take away the rewards no matter what you did, and sure if it isn't near the end of the season you have a SMALL chance you might be able to get back to honor 2 to get those rewards, but it took me about 2 months to get the 1/3 to get to level 1 honor. it takes WAY to long to level up honor, and they dont provide a progress bar or what is actually leveling it up on a real time scale. there should be a progress bar for each check point and a defined way to earn said progress, not just "fallow the rules and get honors at the end of the the match". Related to the issue with losing your rewards, because of them treating every issue the same (and it being too close to the end to earn honor back) people stop caring once it happens, once you lose your rewards, especially in the lower elo's, there almost isn't point. Ive probably seen it about 8 times in the past two weeks, players saying that they got a chat restrict so there gunna int and feed because they don't care about the account and there just gunna make a new one in the pre-season. By taking away rewards from players who really didn't do anything too serious, you create a toxic environment NOBODY wants, players need something to work for in ranked in order to want to win. Riot then allows people to make new accounts after running as many games as they could in ranked, by the time pre-season is done they get a fresh start in ranked and its like nothing happened to the at all. They need to find a new system overall but at the very least one for ranked. 10 game chat restrict the first time and your honor locked from gaining any for a little while, i think would be enough, going down to 0 or 1 and not being able to claim rewards for a first time offence is wayyyyy to much for silly words (THAT PEOPLE CAN MUTE YOU FOR IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT) IMO chat is not something you should ever get penalized for unless you are talking about self-harm, or being racist BECAUSE everyone has the option to mute you. That being said if you are going to take away someone ranked rewards, TAKE AWAY THE ABILITY TO PLAY RANKED ALSO. Its beyond annoying having people troll just because they don't care and nothing will happen. I almost feel like for ranked you should have to submit a Government ID, one Ranked account on each server per ID. People would have to take ranked seriously because if they don't, they wouldn't be allowed to play it at all or until there suspension is up. I understand what people are saying about how you shouldn't need to defend the rules, you can just mute them and move on and report. Cool, As a human being, i have a voice, and if someone is intentionally trying to ruin the game for people, I'm gunna call them out. Im gunna keep reminding them what SHOULD be coming to them after the game when there account is reported, if they don't change there way. sure maybe that's the reaction there looking for and good for them, there breaking the rules and ultimately ruined the game as a whole, me adding to it is doing nothing and like i said, both the player trolling and the players around can mute if they do like it. IDK they're better ways to handle the rules, and punishments to prevent a more toxic community. taking away rewards will only ever make it worse, especially when you can make a new account and have it level 30 before the next season starts. that's my rant, if you don't like it don't respond :)
> [{quoted}](name=Timberco,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-05T00:33:14.351+0000) > > My issue with there system is that they treat every case as if its equal, the player that defended themselves without cursing, or being disrespectful towards that player, receives the same punishment as the player that told someone to kill themselves, or the player that pays someone to boost there account, or uses a third party program to cheat. They take away the rewards no matter what you did, and sure if it isn't near the end of the season you have a SMALL chance you might be able to get back to honor 2 to get those rewards, but it took me about 2 months to get the 1/3 to get to level 1 honor. it takes WAY to long to level up honor, and they dont provide a progress bar or what is actually leveling it up on a real time scale. there should be a progress bar for each check point and a defined way to earn said progress, not just "fallow the rules and get honors at the end of the the match". > > Related to the issue with losing your rewards, because of them treating every issue the same (and it being too close to the end to earn honor back) people stop caring once it happens, once you lose your rewards, especially in the lower elo's, there almost isn't point. Ive probably seen it about 8 times in the past two weeks, players saying that they got a chat restrict so there gunna int and feed because they don't care about the account and there just gunna make a new one in the pre-season. By taking away rewards from players who really didn't do anything too serious, you create a toxic environment NOBODY wants, players need something to work for in ranked in order to want to win. Riot then allows people to make new accounts after running as many games as they could in ranked, by the time pre-season is done they get a fresh start in ranked and its like nothing happened to the at all. > > They need to find a new system overall but at the very least one for ranked. 10 game chat restrict the first time and your honor locked from gaining any for a little while, i think would be enough, going down to 0 or 1 and not being able to claim rewards for a first time offence is wayyyyy to much for silly words (THAT PEOPLE CAN MUTE YOU FOR IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT) IMO chat is not something you should ever get penalized for unless you are talking about self-harm, or being racist BECAUSE everyone has the option to mute you. That being said if you are going to take away someone ranked rewards, TAKE AWAY THE ABILITY TO PLAY RANKED ALSO. Its beyond annoying having people troll just because they don't care and nothing will happen. I almost feel like for ranked you should have to submit a Government ID, one Ranked account on each server per ID. People would have to take ranked seriously because if they don't, they wouldn't be allowed to play it at all or until there suspension is up. > > I understand what people are saying about how you shouldn't need to defend the rules, you can just mute them and move on and report. Cool, As a human being, i have a voice, and if someone is intentionally trying to ruin the game for people, I'm gunna call them out. Im gunna keep reminding them what SHOULD be coming to them after the game when there account is reported, if they don't change there way. sure maybe that's the reaction there looking for and good for them, there breaking the rules and ultimately ruined the game as a whole, me adding to it is doing nothing and like i said, both the player trolling and the players around can mute if they do like it. IDK they're better ways to handle the rules, and punishments to prevent a more toxic community. taking away rewards will only ever make it worse, especially when you can make a new account and have it level 30 before the next season starts. > > that's my rant, if you don't like it don't respond :) Thank you for this, you are clearly more capable of gathering your thoughts than i am. i agree fully with your statement and feel as if there should be a change to the honor system or at least a progress bar. your words have truth to them i agree this punishment has definitely diminished my will to play the game although i wouldnt go as far as to ruin other players games by inting my feelings away. i just feel as if there should be a more productive and beneficial punishment system rather then to punish everyone the same. I am a human and i have a voice to tell me to just shut up and take what negative actions other players are doing to me silently is just wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=waverider411,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T00:03:44.247+0000) > > it seems the honor system doesnt always work as we imagine. ive played near 100 games since the chat restriction with many of those being the most honorable player (not from premades) and my honor level still hasnt moved one check point. Well getting honors and honoring is only a portion of it. If you are still showing negative behavior in chat you won't gain very fast. I'm not saying you are, I am just stating how the system works. Also, I agree that the punishment in terms of honor lvl drop should take into account where you were at. For a 10 game I think someone should drop from H5 to H3 at worse. H5 to H1/2 should only occur with 14 day bans.
> [{quoted}](name=BestDravenSuppNA,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T00:21:10.431+0000) > > Well getting honors and honoring is only a portion of it. If you are still showing negative behavior in chat you won't gain very fast. > I'm not saying you are, I am just stating how the system works. > Also, I agree that the punishment in terms of honor lvl drop should take into account where you were at. For a 10 game I think someone should drop from H5 to H3 at worse. H5 to H1/2 should only occur with 14 day bans. i understand youre just explaining im not taking offense to it, im not hot headed nor am i here to argue with anyone. the only things ive made sure to say in chat is gg, nice play, we still got this guys keep it up, and glhf. none of which are bad. the honor system is misleading in terms of ranking it up i find it to be about every two weeks youll receive and honor level up even with varying amounts of games and post game honor. it has lead me to believe it isnt so much an aspect of gaining honor as much as it is a time frame in which rewards are given. yet in you ask a riot support employee they will tell you they arent allowed to disclose that information further leading me to believe that it has more to do with a time frame rather then reaching a certain amount of post game honors points, for example like xp towards a level.
: For the most part it works great, I did give this suggestion to Riot Support but unfortunately they are not part of the development team i suppose, but they had liked the idea as well. The first person who had seen it had sent the idea up to a superior of theirs xD But yeah, personally i feel people keep asking the wrong question or trying for the wrong thing. In a case like yours, i can easily see the chat restriction being placed. However, its supposed to be a slap on the wrist. The punishment itself is..... until you take into consideration the honor drop. That is where the problem is, not the punishment itself.... but the honor drop because of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T00:07:50.511+0000) > > For the most part it works great, I did give this suggestion to Riot Support but unfortunately they are not part of the development team i suppose, but they had liked the idea as well. The first person who had seen it had sent the idea up to a superior of theirs xD > > But yeah, personally i feel people keep asking the wrong question or trying for the wrong thing. In a case like yours, i can easily see the chat restriction being placed. However, its supposed to be a slap on the wrist. The punishment itself is..... until you take into consideration the honor drop. > > That is where the problem is, not the punishment itself.... but the honor drop because of it. yes, the honor drop is my real issue here ive served my punishment and realize what i can and cannot say in chat anymore but im still being punished the same as those who have done things much worse than i have. like you said its supposed to be a slap on the wrist (especially if its the first time) and this is quite the opposite. im now going to loose the whole years progress due to timing, making this a punishment that will effect my account for the next year taking away my boarder/ and the past year by taking away all the honorable progress ive made...that doesnt seem like a slap on the wrist to me it seems rather harsh.
: > [{quoted}](name=waverider411,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:53:08.327+0000) > > ive consistantly held honor 5 up until this incident. im sorry to hear about your honor. Oh it's my fault, I'm a hot head. I just shut off chat long enough to keep myself from getting perm banned, then turn it back on. GL, if you keep consistent positive /neutral behavior you'll be back in good honor in no time.
> [{quoted}](name=BestDravenSuppNA,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:56:18.316+0000) > > Oh it's my fault, I'm a hot head. I just shut off chat long enough to keep myself from getting perm banned, then turn it back on. > > GL, if you keep consistent positive /neutral behavior you'll be back in good honor in no time. it seems the honor system doesnt always work as we imagine. ive played near 100 games since the chat restriction with many of those being the most honorable player (not from premades) and my honor level still hasnt moved one check point.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:53:35.614+0000) > > Ive had a similar experience but fortunately for me it was near summer of last year so i could get my rewards back up. I had a trio that was flaming me, harrassing me, stealing my farm (i was top lane and the brand support came up and was taking farm) etc. I was messaging back and forth with them all the while the most i said was that they are a silly jerk, and once or twice i said i was going to report them. > > I however do realize that most of what i was saying etc was not helpful or productive or even worth my time to say. Did it make me feel better? Not really. Would it have gone so much easier if i just muted and not talked back with them for 10-20 minutes? Probably. > _____ > > Now is when you are wondering why i had even replied at all. > > After my punishment, i did realize how harsh the punishment is for those who had shown consistantly good behavior. I had shown an idea around and I had gotten mostly positive thoughts about the idea as well. > > Please do not post on this, it is over a year old and could be considered necro posting, however this is an idea i was passing around. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/5vRsEA8G-idea-for-chat-restriction-penalties-for-next-season i agree fully with you post and feel as if the honor system should be tweaked slightly so that the people being punished are being punished fairly. honor level 5 shouldnt be treated the same as honor level 2 or 3 it leaves a bad taste in the mouths of those who have been punished so drastically.
: > [{quoted}](name=waverider411,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:45:44.738+0000) > > i agree i probably should have just ignored them that might have been best. but i think youre going a little to far into it. thank you for your feedback. No problem, I've been there. The only time I was above honor 2 was the day the system went out.
> [{quoted}](name=BestDravenSuppNA,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:49:29.775+0000) > > No problem, I've been there. The only time I was above honor 2 was the day the system went out. ive consistantly held honor 5 up until this incident. im sorry to hear about your honor.
: Doesn't realize that trying to get someone banned (witch-hunting in all chat/team chat) is a punishable offense since it falls under the grounds of harassment
> [{quoted}](name=Mike Hatsune,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:18:33.640+0000) > > Doesn't realize that trying to get someone banned (witch-hunting in all chat/team chat) is a punishable offense since it falls under the grounds of harassment i didnt try to get anyone to report him, youve possibly misread. i said i was going to if they continued to display punishable behavior.
: > [{quoted}](name=waverider411,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:27:12.960+0000) > > its that i need to stand up for myself and whats right and not just let people waste everyones time. i understand that there will be some backlash as for i cant provide you any other players chat but only my own. and its not that i feel that they were inting if i could show you their chat it would prove that it was their intent for they stated it several times. and yes there are instances in which players do correct their negative behavior in game once told they were going overboard, we are all human and let our minds get the best of us sometimes i was giving this player another chance to positively impact the game instead for i believe we could have won if we all worked together. Once again, how is your constant use of the chat and all chat stating you are going to report someone helping not waste time? And how are you defending yourself, and from what? Ok then it was scenario one, and they even stated it in chat, great. What you do is report and on top of it open a support ticket. Lol, giving the player another chance, come off it, you were frustrated they were wasting your time and knowing you were helpless to stop it you used the only weapon you had, chat and report threatening. Lol, also how many "chances" were you trying to give the troll? I would say after 5 I might stop, maybe after 10.... you made 17 statements out of a 25 line chat log. Perhaps if you had ignored the troll and spent 16 of those statement trying to cordinate with your teammates you may have won, at the very least you wouldn't have been punished.
> [{quoted}](name=BestDravenSuppNA,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:40:36.611+0000) > > Once again, how is your constant use of the chat and all chat stating you are going to report someone helping not waste time? And how are you defending yourself, and from what? > > Ok then it was scenario one, and they even stated it in chat, great. What you do is report and on top of it open a support ticket. > > Lol, giving the player another chance, come off it, you were frustrated they were wasting your time and knowing you were helpless to stop it you used the only weapon you had, chat and report threatening. > > Lol, also how many "chances" were you trying to give the troll? I would say after 5 I might stop, maybe after 10.... you made 17 statements out of a 25 line chat log. > > Perhaps if you had ignored the troll and spent 16 of those statement trying to cordinate with your teammates you may have won, at the very least you wouldn't have been punished. i agree i probably should have just ignored them that might have been best. but i think youre going a little to far into it. thank you for your feedback.
: Why are you needed to "stand up for the rules"? Your job is to report behavior that violates the rules and let Riot handle it. Almost the entirety of your chat log is negative and attacking a player. If you had said once that you felt the player was trolling/inting you probably would have been fine. However, you spent the entire game and chat log threatening the player. Reports/the act of reporting isn't meant to be used as a weapon. Likewise, there was nothing to gain by what you did. One of two scenarios, either 1) Player is trolling, which means they want a reaction (which you gave). Also, in what situation have seen a legit troll stop because you said you were reporting them. 2) The player isn't trolling and you have us spent the entire game harassing and threatening them. It's only a 10 game, which is mild. It sucks that it's at the end of the season, but maybe don't spend an entire game annoying your team, and the other team, with negative comments throughout.
> [{quoted}](name=BestDravenSuppNA,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:17:17.490+0000) > > Why are you needed to "stand up for the rules"? Your job is to report behavior that violates the rules and let Riot handle it. > > Almost the entirety of your chat log is negative and attacking a player. If you had said once that you felt the player was trolling/inting you probably would have been fine. > > However, you spent the entire game and chat log threatening the player. Reports/the act of reporting isn't meant to be used as a weapon. Likewise, there was nothing to gain by what you did. > > One of two scenarios, either > > 1) Player is trolling, which means they want a reaction (which you gave). Also, in what situation have seen a legit troll stop because you said you were reporting them. > > 2) The player isn't trolling and you have us spent the entire game harassing and threatening them. > > It's only a 10 game, which is mild. It sucks that it's at the end of the season, but maybe don't spend an entire game annoying your team, and the other team, with negative comments throughout. its that i need to stand up for myself and whats right and not just let people waste everyones time. i understand that there will be some backlash as for i cant provide you any other players chat but only my own. and its not that i feel that they were inting if i could show you their chat it would prove that it was their intent for they stated it several times. and yes there are instances in which players do correct their negative behavior in game once told they were going overboard, we are all human and let our minds get the best of us sometimes i was giving this player another chance to positively impact the game instead for i believe we could have won if we all worked together.
: stop dude thats actually sad, you were flaming your jungler and now you're advertising your post on other's post.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:16:47.511+0000) > > stop dude thats actually sad, you were flaming your jungler and now you're advertising your post on other's post. i thought you were talking about me for a second <:O
: I'm going to explain this to you as simply as it can be, you CANNOT defend yourself, you CANNOT call people out for inting, trolling, flaming, and you CANNOT say things to the effect of "you're banned". All of this is considered toxic behavior and will result in a punishment. Now you might consider this ridiculous, most of us do. That doesn't matter, it's an automated system now. The only course of action you have is to mute the people who are trolls and toxic and move on. Don't engage, just mute and move on. And don't bother asking rito for help, they don't know the meaning of the word.
> [{quoted}](name=p3tm4ster,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sfRfvkUa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:10:49.263+0000) > > I'm going to explain this to you as simply as it can be, you CANNOT defend yourself, you CANNOT call people out for inting, trolling, flaming, and you CANNOT say things to the effect of "you're banned". All of this is considered toxic behavior and will result in a punishment. Now you might consider this ridiculous, most of us do. That doesn't matter, it's an automated system now. > > The only course of action you have is to mute the people who are trolls and toxic and move on. Don't engage, just mute and move on. well isnt that a little tyrannical we have the option to report but if we state that were going to report them in chat for the negative actions they openly stated theyll commit, then we get punished as a result? why have a chat system if all the things youre allowed to say can be said with pings??
Comentários de Rioters
: I didnt get my Captain Gangplank skin
> [{quoted}](name=SummonersFowl,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=zkloLZJe,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-05T16:15:40.678+0000) > > I did just complete a full game on summoner's rift blind pick as {{champion:41}} , and did not receive the skin, do i receive the skin post event? > > **Edit: I do own Gangplank** Riot gives them out on August 10th at the end of the event.

waverider411

Nível 184 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão