Comentários de Rioters
: FFS NERF PYKE
you keep saiding not building health is problem, but there are many assassin builds that never builds hp so it is not really a problem. and pyke is an assassin he is just a little less flexiable in that regard but not a real disadvantage
: How is Cassiopeia not being complained about?
and lets face it there are far more important problem to worry about, such as akali, or the fact top meta is lol, and adc are pretty none existant.
: Font of Life Still Feels Terrible
Font of Life has one use and one use only that is to proc ardent, in this solo case it is not that bad
Hibeki (NA)
: Can I stop being held hostage by people who wont ff
Hibeki it seems you want to play the game but don;t want follow the rules that is been layout by the people who play this game together. note people not person. This is team game and it is not JUST about you. follow the rules or don;t ruin others games.
: But they're not. Refresh your page for recent boards posts, .. You are almost guaranteed to find at least 3 or 4 posts where someone is complaining about receiving a behavioral restriction. At least 9 out of every 10 of these, they are completely justified. That sounds to me like a system that works. It may not be 100%, but it is working.
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nNmgXoA7,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-08T21:48:49.070+0000) > > But they're not. Refresh your page for recent boards posts, .. You are almost guaranteed to find at least 3 or 4 posts where someone is complaining about receiving a behavioral restriction. At least 9 out of every 10 of these, they are completely justified. > > That sounds to me like a system that works. It may not be 100%, but it is working. i guess some poeple just have lower standards ok i can dig that
: > [{quoted}](name=zombeeslayah,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nNmgXoA7,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-18T16:41:04.529+0000) > > Why do you punish players who call the bs on teammates for wasting at least 20 mins of my life just to troll my games? To my understanding, this is your key question for this post. This tells me that you have two problems. 1. You are experiencing players who are trolling. This is understandably frustrating. 2. You feel as though you are being punished, or have been punished for the way you have responded when this happens. I addressed both of these. You report those players, and you do not say anything about it in chat because there is no justified reason of doing so, aside from trying to save your own ego. Worry about your own behavior. Let Riot handle the trolls, because that is their job.
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nNmgXoA7,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-18T18:05:34.294+0000) > > To my understanding, this is your key question for this post. > > This tells me that you have two problems. > > 1. You are experiencing players who are trolling. This is understandably frustrating. > > 2. You feel as though you are being punished, or have been punished for the way you have responded when this happens. > > I addressed both of these. > > You report those players, and you do not say anything about it in chat because there is no justified reason of doing so, aside from trying to save your own ego. > > Worry about your own behavior. Let Riot handle the trolls, because that is their job. What if Riot is doing a bad job?
: I always get a bad adc in solo queue
i play adc and suppport i find that it is hard to play as on alistar in solo because Alistar require alot of team cohesion to pull good game play. not only do you need to know when you should go in and out, your partner needs to know the same and agrees with you. that is very hard to do with some kind of real time communication.
: But isn't that her weakness? Garbage early game, strong once lvl 6 spike and Gunblade? Edit: Alright my bad everyone, I didn't know what you all meant until I laned against 1 this season nor read any patch notes on her since s7,read what you went through, thought it was just gonna be some abusable early, play safe farm fest always once she hits lvl 6 and gb win teamfights ordeal that she once had going on,not anymore. but now,ever since the runes/masteries been scrapped for wonky 1s that made certain champs obsolete and other few rising due to having better loaded base kits that were never really affected by runes/masteries while the rest of the champs become meh, made the game even snowballier than s7, everyones defense got weaker (no 27 sca mr, 200+ sca hp,sca 15 arm/ 5 arm and masteries improving them) while the offense is still there I legit see teams of 5 ad trying to go full ad, sups like taric and janna going full ap, and I don't think it's gonna stop there with the nerf hammer, It's probably involves a lot more champs well being now at this rate and knowing rito it'll take a LONG time to fix it.
> [{quoted}](name=Peritheus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sWWkEocN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-12T07:49:52.957+0000) > > But isn't that her weakness? Garbage early game, strong once lvl 6 spike and Gunblade? yeah she use to be but remember the rune change, and now it give her an 20% extra damage on her lvl 1 q. it effects her early game significantly
: Has anyone ever actually been hit by her Es trap? Always confused by the hate it gets because its an EASILY dodgeable giant circle.
> [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TEE5GWxa,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-01-12T12:29:31.675+0000) > > Has anyone ever actually been hit by her Es trap? > > Always confused by the hate it gets because its an EASILY dodgeable giant circle. so not only is her e super deadly/ cc it is also area denial move, seems kinda unnecessary
: Can we make tanks able to tank more or give everyone less damage.
yeah don't try to tank with tanks your job is to build your self in a way where you can kill a squishy faster then they can kill you that is the way to dominate with tank
: Nearly Break my computer
and people still saiding there is nothing wrong with zoe for some reason
: thats just the uncertainty of people who are not ranked, your suggestion is mathematically as absurd as starting new players in challenger. the best estimator of unranked players is the overall population average, which is silver.
> [{quoted}](name=bywords70,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y5UXJIQV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-15T02:10:25.851+0000) > > thats just the uncertainty of people who are not ranked, your suggestion is mathematically as absurd as starting new players in challenger. > the best estimator of unranked players is the overall population average, which is silver. do you expect people entering the work force for the first time earn average wage? no that is absurd so is trying to put a first time rank player with the average player base is also absurd
: There's no other option. No, really. Mathematically in any ELO system, you have to start people *somewhere* on the ladder against people that already have a rank. That needs to be in a place of average skill statistically (you're trying to answer if the player is better or worse than the average player), which happens to be around middle Silver. They then move up or down from there. For matchmaking to work *at all*, there has to be a number to compare against. Starting someone out in low Bronze would be an awful experience as it's a toxic ELO. There be feeders and trolls. Starting someone out in high Gold would be an awful experience as they would lose every single game. Every ELO has its issues. Silver's happens to be more unranked newbies than average.
> [{quoted}](name=Karunamon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y5UXJIQV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-14T22:44:24.923+0000) > > There's no other option. > > No, really. Mathematically in any ELO system, you have to start people *somewhere* on the ladder against people that already have a rank. That needs to be in a place of average skill statistically, which happens to be around middle Silver. They then move up or down from there. why don't they instead just put them in the lowest rank and have each of their win in placement move them up a certain MMR range and if they lose a game they would not move up the MMR range and stay at current range. and increase or decrease the increment in MMr increase base on how many games they win and lose
Comentários de Rioters
Arammus (EUW)
: hm why is that?
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9iJ0uG3x,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-14T08:57:47.464+0000) > > hm why is that? because the only one that matter is riots lol
: Nerfing Jayce is not gonna balance him, youre just gonna put him in the toilet like you did in 2016. I have been playing this champ since 2016 when he built tear, essence reaver, because his W was a 130+% bonus ad. Nerfing Jayce out of everyone in top lane is actually laughable. Tanks out damage Jayce, Tanks out sustain Jayce, ADCs 2 shot Jayce mid-late game, and mages just have to cast 2 abilities to pretty much kill Jayce. Nerf ADCs, Nerf Tanks, Make ADC items more costly, reduce damage in runes, add more keystones it literally feels like on most champs things arent right because you have a weird rune.
the real problem is that jayce got double nerfed one of his own nerf and one from lethality.
Chermorg (NA)
: So who will lose the LP that you would've lost? Are you recommending that one player be penalized an entire division simply because they had to leave because of some emergency? You can't honestly say you've never left or AFKed a game. Nobody can.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xlgR9pVJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-13T21:05:11.002+0000) > > So who will lose the LP that you would've lost? Are you recommending that one player be penalized an entire division simply because they had to leave because of some emergency? > > You can't honestly say you've never left or AFKed a game. Nobody can. you know just taking 10% reduction in lp or more importantly mmr lost of everyone on the team and put it on the afker would help ALOT
Arammus (EUW)
: in my opinion the goal is still to win which is destroying the nexus. not doing so on purpose should be a rulebreak.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9iJ0uG3x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-14T07:25:52.678+0000) > > in my opinion the goal is still to win which is destroying the nexus. not doing so on purpose should be a rulebreak. sadly your opinion in the matter is...........................meh
: What if I want to talk to an Ezreal ?
> [{quoted}](name=Contra XIII,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=g2xeTrtY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-14T07:28:40.988+0000) > > What if I want to talk to an Ezreal ? lol yeah i call ezreal ez as well
: what mages use predator the best?
how can you forget diana???
: STOP FFING AND PLAY THE DAMNED GAME!
the thing is i just won a game like that we lost top and mid inhib lost all tower except for nexus tower and we only down mid and top tower (no t2). and we won in the end. it can happen, but the moment you give up that is the moment when the match is truely over.
: Plat 1 is placement cap. Plat 5 the highest I've actually seen on a fresh account in streams/youtube vids. In principle someone could get an arbitrarily high MMR without ranking up (by dodging a crap ton of matches), and so get a high challenger MMR while still gold ranked, and hence still be eligible to duo with a fresh account. If that fresh account went 10/10 while duoing with the gold ranked challenger, I think in principle they could get placed as high as plat 1. Spending literally days dodging to get such a low ranked high MMR account is super impractical however, when anyone who could actually handle those mmrs would be far better served to just place in gold and stomp their way to diamond+.
> [{quoted}](name=Mysticman89,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qoMI9cpw,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-09T05:23:28.069+0000) > > Plat 1 is placement cap. > > Plat 5 the highest I've actually seen on a fresh account in streams/youtube vids. > > In principle someone could get an arbitrarily high MMR without ranking up (by dodging a crap ton of matches), and so get a high challenger MMR while still gold ranked, and hence still be eligible to duo with a fresh account. If that fresh account went 10/10 while duoing with the gold ranked challenger, I think in principle they could get placed as high as plat 1. > > Spending literally days dodging to get such a low ranked high MMR account is super impractical however, when anyone who could actually handle those mmrs would be far better served to just place in gold and stomp their way to diamond+. i think the best way to get arbitrarily high MMR is have a high MMR friend duo with you in your placement
: Riots balancing is so laughable at this point its just pathetic.
remember guys there is theory flowing around that riot always denies. the theory is this "the real job of riot balance team is to change champ priority so people will always feel fresh about the game, that is why we see some pretty wild change at times that complete destroy game balance." riot even did a interview video telling us that we should believe that it is their intention to balance the game and if it doesn't end up balance we should blame their competence and not intention LOL.
: The only that's a tiny issue right now is Ornn. Adcs still perform extremely well. To be honest I would rather see ADC lose some power and Tanks get more durability in order to get longer games.
> [{quoted}](name=Santozed,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ilMsfzN4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-09T02:55:24.140+0000) > > The only that's a tiny issue right now is Ornn. > Adcs still perform extremely well. > To be honest I would rather see ADC lose some power and Tanks get more durability in order to get longer games. the real solution to longer game is baron buff
: Can the crit system be reworked
that is interesting since crit system is the only stochastic system left in the game, where everything else is deterministic, and crit can be thought of an old system since it was used in the beta, and the evade system which is negative crit is removed from the game.
: The fact that hec bought
jg already has 3 item and he is a hec why are you guys still solo laning? so hec can run you down 1 by 1?
: RITO PLS GIVE LUX ARMOR LEVEL 1??? LIKe Wtf is this
still no other champ can do that lvl 1 maybe draven is too strong?
: Celestial Body's debuff lasts too long. That's the only reason I don't take it (Inspiration Rune)
i don;t know like 100 hp is not alot if it is 100hp + %of max hp as bouns hp i can see some merit in it
Rexxiee (NA)
: "crit items are so op omg adcs are so broken"
crit item damage is higher toward late game 30 min mark, while legality damage start kicking at 20mins mark but can;t match crit damage after 40 mins. since the current meta faces shorter games it is not surprising adcs are starting to bulid legality more
Hellmet (NA)
: The overall quality of the game is so bad right now..
i agree the current state of the game is very dis point in general i pretty much have to deal with some short of greviving in every game either on my team or enemy team. the biggest part is that people give up, and they give up ALOT, and the thing is when they give and the ff vote fail, they just stop playing to win and at that point the game is over in the worst possible way. and then there are the afks, trolls, very very toxic poeple, and then there are people who refuse to cooperate in any form of team work or use their brains if riot actually start enforcing these behavior they would lose an unacceptable amount of player base, therefore they would never do so.
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: I'd say Zoe is stronger as a backline team figter then in 1v1 duals. I actually think she's one of the easier champions to lane against, up there with Ziggs and Xerath. In teamfights its easy to lose track of Zoe so she has a lot easier time hitting her skill shots. But then again in teamfights, if you have a tank or are a moblie champion you can get far enough behind and have someone body block the Q so you don't get tore up from the EQ combo.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qEiUdJsi,comment-id=0004000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-05T03:18:16.935+0000) > > I'd say Zoe is stronger as a backline team figter then in 1v1 duals. I actually think she's one of the easier champions to lane against, up there with Ziggs and Xerath. In teamfights its easy to lose track of Zoe so she has a lot easier time hitting her skill shots. > > But then again in teamfights, if you have a tank or are a moblie champion you can get far enough behind and have someone body block the Q so you don't get tore up from the EQ combo. i find zoe is a very strong in duel, the problem with zigg and xerath is that they have range and power, so if you can get around that you can over come them, they are not zoe is becuase zoe is got mobility and flexibility with W, with the right w she can have aLOT of mobility. alot of time i find in lane Zoe can choose her engagements. in a situation she will do bad in she can just back off and in that time it is really hard to try to punish her because of she e, the moment you try to get on her it is the moment her e will not miss, because most champ require a straight attack vector. anytime she want to engage you she can just R in to close the distance or flash with a good w or ghost, anyone who let their guard down against zoe for one moment will find them self dead, she literally can choose when to fight, you have very little window to choose that when you fight a zoe. that little window consist of when zoe doesn't a good w and her E is down that is your only window and that is a VERY small window
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: well, if we take out the fact that you don't really even need to hit the Q to get a QE stun which sets up the W, another Q and then the ult. It goes through things so she can hit QEs through minions waves, where as Zoes is stopped when it hits a target or the end of the line. Syndra can also hit multipal people and her CC isn't delayed. Zoe's E is also up to 2 seconds, meaning it can be .1 second in some situations, so to say Zoe's single target has a longer CC duration over Syndra's AoE stun that is a set 1.5 second duration isn't always right. Plus Syn can get up to 7.5 seconds of CC (if she hit all 5) in one combo. Zoe E also allows for champs such as Riven or EZ to dash/blink far enough back after being hit to negate the E in some situations. If you're hit by a e and your teammates body blocks the Q then Zoe also losses out on her Combo, Syndra's abilities however can not be body blocked. Zoe also has to direct her Q around other targets, Syndra does not. Zoe really isn't as strong as you seem to think. Just a FYI for you though, Zoe's getting buffed on PBE/next patch lol.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qEiUdJsi,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-03T12:43:27.650+0000) > > well, if we take out the fact that you don't really even need to hit the Q to get a QE stun which sets up the W, another Q and then the ult. It goes through things so she can hit QEs through minions waves, where as Zoes is stopped when it hits a target or the end of the line. Syndra can also hit multipal people and her CC isn't delayed. > > Zoe's E is also up to 2 seconds, meaning it can be .1 second in some situations, so to say Zoe's single target has a longer CC duration over Syndra's AoE stun that is a set 1.5 second duration isn't always right. Plus Syn can get up to 7.5 seconds of CC (if she hit all 5) in one combo. > > Zoe E also allows for champs such as Riven or EZ to dash/blink far enough back after being hit to negate the E in some situations. If you're hit by a e and your teammates body blocks the Q then Zoe also losses out on her Combo, Syndra's abilities however can not be body blocked. Zoe also has to direct her Q around other targets, Syndra does not. > > Zoe really isn't as strong as you seem to think. > > Just a FYI for you though, Zoe's getting buffed on PBE/next patch lol. the block part is good but the fact for the majory of laning phase it is 1v1 and that is where zoe really shin she has range she is faster then more mid laner and if you get hit by 1 e it is pretty much gg and her e cs is not long, it is the combination of those 3 factor that makes her really hard to deal with, and that buff of hers on pbe is never gonna go thought to actually game it was set up before poeple figure out how strong she is
Weedbro (NA)
: did you read the part about how you take more damage than you can afford to kill a 14 sec cd box? its at least 30% of your health even if I shield myself.
> [{quoted}](name=Weedbro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BypWeQ4k,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-03T13:36:08.755+0000) > > did you read the part about how you take more damage than you can afford to kill a 14 sec cd box? its at least 30% of your health even if I shield myself. you can kill the box with any aoe skills................ and one auto then shaco has like 0 damage
IR0N III (NA)
: What are the chances that the people on your team are delusional- isn't it just as selfish to keep wasting the time of others?
> [{quoted}](name=IR0N III,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ra7TpVfA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-02T11:34:29.115+0000) > > What are the chances that the people on your team are delusional- isn't it just as selfish to keep wasting the time of others? even if they are what you said delusional/selfish or what ever, if the team didn't surrender you need to keep playing your best to win. that is the agreement you agree to when you enter a game, as this is the current rule that everyone agreed to in the community. if you don't want to follow the rule of the community you have don't be part of the it. Now if you want to suggest a different system that handles the surrender, that is a different matter all together.
: 9 times out of 10 at least of one my teammates makes me hate humanity
i think what you did wrong is that you had exception, in league most people will tell you the only way to play it is to have no expectation, don't expect anything, and just be thank full when you do get the good things or else you will just be dis pointed all the time.
Weedbro (NA)
: He's pretty fun, but AP Shaco is really out of line, busted as fuck.
you know you can just kill the box right then ap shaco has the lowest damage of ALL jger in game
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Lol what? Its way easier to lane a QE on Syndra then a Zoe E. Zoe isn't AoE, and honestly the Q follow up damage can be blocked by another champion. Syndra just QEs gets a W and maybe another Q then ults and your dead. If Zoe E's someone they have time to get at least use a dash/blink ability to get pretty far out of range. If Syndra hits a QE your stunned right then and there.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qEiUdJsi,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2017-12-03T08:13:25.121+0000) > > Lol what? Its way easier to lane a QE on Syndra then a Zoe E. Zoe isn't AoE, and honestly the Q follow up damage can be blocked by another champion. Syndra just QEs gets a W and maybe another Q then ults and your dead. If Zoe E's someone they have time to get at least use a dash/blink ability to get pretty far out of range. If Syndra hits a QE your stunned right then and there. you realized you just said q e right and that is 2 skill shots compare to 1 e. how can it be easier to land 2 skill shots compare to 1?? logic? and even if they do get a dash off after the sleep, sleep has a long duration where zoe can just walk up and do what she need to do and failing that her q has really long range and can easy reach the sleeped target even if he dashed away. and at the moment zoe combo does more damage then syndra combo. please don't even try to def zoe at the moment is just makes you look bad. just quietly wait for the zoe nerf that is coming very soon to prove you wrong
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: That's pretty much how I feel about her lol. I played her and I don't think she's broken. Ya she hits hard but have you taken a QEWQ from Syndra late game as a squishie and lived to talk about it? Honestly she really just needs a E (Q already on the ground, we'll say it missed just short of infront of you) WQ to delete you. Zoe has to get her one little tiny skill shot back a good distance and then redirect it to you. You know shes trying cause you can see her cast it lol. Zoe plays like a poor man's season 3 Nid. All Nid had to do was be in the FoW and throw spears, she also had a heal and low cd get away spell. Zoe takes a bit of skill to actually consistently hit Qs for big chunks of damage.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qEiUdJsi,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-25T09:06:49.236+0000) > > That's pretty much how I feel about her lol. I played her and I don't think she's broken. Ya she hits hard but have you taken a QEWQ from Syndra late game as a squishie and lived to talk about it? Honestly she really just needs a E (Q already on the ground, we'll say it missed just short of infront of you) WQ to delete you. > > Zoe has to get her one little tiny skill shot back a good distance and then redirect it to you. You know shes trying cause you can see her cast it lol. Zoe plays like a poor man's season 3 Nid. All Nid had to do was be in the FoW and throw spears, she also had a heal and low cd get away spell. Zoe takes a bit of skill to actually consistently hit Qs for big chunks of damage. syndra q e w iq is not that easy to land actually and her e is very easy to land because it has long range you can easly spam at range and even if you do land 1 lucky e it is gg for the enemy
: baron is too easy most of the time
it makes it so you can't wave clear the minion and that is very significant. the defending team is force to take the fight to the enemy champion or it is just a matter of time before they lose something.
Pika310 (NA)
: Except they aren't choosing "profit," they're choosing SHORT-TERM profit. By killing off characters, intentionally creating an imbalanced gamestate and encouraging gameplay that's anti-fun for your opponents, they are alienating long-term players and throwing away POTENTIAL profit. They're tossing future money in the trash so they can have a fraction of it sooner. I for one haven't given Rito any money since patch 4.13 when they publicly said they don't want my money.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hgee6REh,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-11-07T07:00:30.965+0000) > > Except they aren't choosing "profit," they're choosing SHORT-TERM profit. By killing off characters, intentionally creating an imbalanced gamestate and encouraging gameplay that's anti-fun for your opponents, they are alienating long-term players and throwing away POTENTIAL profit. > > They're tossing future money in the trash so they can have a fraction of it sooner. I for one haven't given Rito any money since patch 4.13 when they publicly said they don't want my money. if they didn't change their policy since 4.13 there is obviously not enough of you
: What ADC/bot lane would win?
Quinn is actually one of the more interesting adc pick as it require a different set of tactics compare to other stand adcs, adc usually relay on positioning to help them deal sustain damage in fight. However if you are quin you should play like a russian cossack using your speed and build burst to hit the enemy in their weakest spot and then preposition before the enemy can respond to your assaults.
koshkyra (NA)
: Red buff is ridiculously unfair to fight
please the op thing about the red buff is not the burn damage but the 9% max hp reg, especially if you are kayn who can exit combat at will with wall walk lolz
: What ADC/bot lane would win?
the best two bot at the moment is draven and twitch and their win rate proves it twitch is siting at 53% winrate because of his stealth, aoe + long range ult, and attack speed burst, anytime you are fighing a twich on the enemy team and he doesn't show up on the minimap you are danger. draven is sitting at 52% because of the fact that he DOUBLES any other adcs damage output early game, from his Q and E which give more free damage, attack speed, AND move speed, AND his w is hard CC. how many others adcs have cc? varius ult, vany e and that is about it
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: PLease nerf twitch already riot, it's not funny
i don't know when i play yasuo and there is a twitch i just safe my wind wall for when he pops up it works pretty well for me.
SirPurrr (NA)
: Inting = PERMABAN INSTANTLY
please consider this you are riot employee looking at the stats and chat logs in a game how do you determined if people is actually inting? or that they are just saiding that to piss you off cause you are probably harassing him the whole game?
: There are plenty of MobA competitors, but Overwatch isn't one of them. That's like comparing Call of Duty to DotA. DotA been around since Starcraft before it went to Warcraft 3. League of Legends existed 7 years later after DotA did.
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AXONU7dE,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-11-04T08:31:04.692+0000) > > There are plenty of MobA competitors, but Overwatch isn't one of them. > That's like comparing Call of Duty to DotA. DotA been around since Starcraft before it went to Warcraft 3. > League of Legends existed 7 years later after DotA did. yeah league kinda stolen the casual market from dota kinda like how the communist stolen the peasants from a monarchy
Dasdi96 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rakan you Xayah,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fmvbqkst,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-04T03:43:51.905+0000) > > Dear mid lane players. Stop being a god damn prick and follow your laner Yeah I will totally follow that zed/syndra/fizz who is sitting in a bush waiting to 100-0 me. I will maybe follow if I am 0/0/0 or better, but if I am 0/1/0 or worse, I would try not to get another death.
> [{quoted}](name=Dasdi96,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fmvbqkst,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-04T04:40:05.216+0000) > > Yeah I will totally follow that zed/syndra/fizz who is sitting in a bush waiting to 100-0 me. I will maybe follow if I am 0/0/0 or better, but if I am 0/1/0 or worse, I would try not to get another death. it is really situation some time you should follow your lane, some time following your lane will result in your quick death and bot is still ganked, but some time you time those counter ganks perfectly and end up getting triple kill and a tower. there is no golden rule to follow or not to follow the lane, it depends on your judgement of the situation, but what i see too often is that people don't keep an open mind about these stuff and stubbornly follow what they believe is right. ( which more often then not is proven wrong and they will just go in to denial)
: This hype about League is dying.. People have been saying this game is dead since beta. Endless amount of forum posts talks about how the game is dead and people are quitting. But it seems like as one person quits, 10 thousand joins. LoL will never officially die. Normally when someone does quit, they come back. Maybe in a week, month or even years, but 99% of them always come back. No matter how bad someone wants this game to end, it simply won't. In 3 months, another million will join. Just how it is. All I can say is, as a beta player, Welcome to League of Legends. The neverending game.
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AXONU7dE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-04T06:50:01.341+0000) > > This hype about League is dying.. People have been saying this game is dead since beta. > Endless amount of forum posts talks about how the game is dead and people are quitting. > But it seems like as one person quits, 10 thousand joins. LoL will never officially die. > Normally when someone does quit, they come back. Maybe in a week, month or even years, but 99% of them always come back. > No matter how bad someone wants this game to end, it simply won't. In 3 months, another million will join. > Just how it is. All I can say is, as a beta player, Welcome to League of Legends. The neverending game. that is cause riot is lucky there is no real competitor at the moment the only game close is overwatch and dota, the problem is overwatch is essentially a different game and dota is less user friendly to casual players one a real moba games comes out this pathetic excuse for a game riot created will cease to exist
: Kite him, as he is immobile. You can CC him like Yi. He has counterplay; you need to learn how to play against him.
> [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ERfwtZ5A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-04T08:21:29.216+0000) > > Kite him, as he is immobile. > > You can CC him like Yi. > > He has counterplay; you need to learn how to play against him. yeah by not getting in to his range, some would argue that is not a real counter play and no cc is not a counter play, because cc works for everyone.
Exibir mais

wei270

Nível 126 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão