Flamdron (NA)
: Camile vs. Fiora vs. Irelia
Irealia is better because of: 1). IONIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! 2). T H I G H S YW =) (https://i.imgur.com/UW5X0hn.jpg)
: What do you guys think about the Yuumi changes?
The only real positive is the Passive, but that's largely negated by the attach nerf....however the same whiners from before will probably say she's still impossible to catch out - LUL. She'll go from shit win rate to SUPER shit win rate now, and her Q is absolute worthless trash now. So i guess whiners are happy, little will change for Yuumi mains outside of them having worse win rates that were already shit to begin with, and everyone else will continue to hate her and ADC will continue to complain when supports pick her. lol On paper the heal change seems like it might be a decent buff too, but idk.
: Why Gut Yuumi?
Well she already has a trash win rate, now it'll be even worse lololol #Logic
Kuponya (NA)
: Yuumi feels like the only true support
To OP, I feel like there are other real supports, but they're not popular. Too many support mains now, esp. in the lower brackets (plat and below), are just people who wanna leech kills off their ADC but are too afraid to solo lane. They only play Supports with hooks, or supports who don't heal or barely cc and just do high damage or have some cheap mechanic(s) like Pyke. The real supports aren't played because they're not cheap, easy with massive reward, or broken....they require you to actually SUPPORT and work WITH your laner.....something too many supports don't wanna do.
: Pyke and Senna exist for those chuckleknucks that do things their own way Totes with you though they dont know a lick about keeping an eye on the adc and letting them take the spotlight stead of you as a support playing lead actor all the time
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Hushtail,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=36XGtgy2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-04T01:41:34.864+0000) > > Pyke and Senna exist for those chuckleknucks that do things their own way > > Totes with you though they dont know a lick about keeping an eye on the adc and letting them take the spotlight stead of you as a support playing lead actor all the time Don't you compare to Senna to that gross thing that goes by the name of Pyke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=re5M2fiN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-03T08:27:21.849+0000) > > A bunch of reasons. > Mainly three: > > 1). People don't like to give up, and they don't agree that a game you might doom as a loss 10-15min in isn't winnable. > 2). Someone, or some duo, think that no matter how bad everyone else is, they're so good they can carry even if the enemy Talon has 5239402394 kills. > 3). If someone is in chat calling everyone names and being awful, and then puts up a surrender vote, some will say no just to spite them. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} 1) I understand this to a degree, but there are points where some games just aren't salvageable. I'd rather ff and get into a fresh match ( were I could do much better) than waste who knows how much longer in this match. 2) I think you missed some extra numbers in that Talon KDA. Also I'm pretty sure there is also an overly fed Nasus as well. 3) I've done this a few times. Had a one or two people being douches in games. Then they throw up the FF vote and I say no. Usually the other two people say no as well for the lolz once, but rarely twice (unless i'm pre-made with them then I can usually convince them to say no again).
> [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=re5M2fiN,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-12-03T12:25:22.415+0000) > > 1) I understand this to a degree, but there are points where some games just aren't salvageable. I'd rather ff and get into a fresh match ( were I could do much better) than waste who knows how much longer in this match. > > 2) I think you missed some extra numbers in that Talon KDA. Also I'm pretty sure there is also an overly fed Nasus as well. > > 3) I've done this a few times. Had a one or two people being douches in games. Then they throw up the FF vote and I say no. Usually the other two people say no as well for the lolz once, but rarely twice (unless i'm pre-made with them then I can usually convince them to say no again). 1). I agree that there's a point when not surrendering is just wasting time. However I also think some ppl die 8 minutes in and spaz with declarations of the game being over and that everyone needs to ff at 20, which is silly. lolol 2). Yeah you're right! LOL xD 3). Yup, that's how it goes for me too a lot of the times - everyone says no to the toxic whiner's /ff the first time, but then usually surrender the second time if the game truly is a loss without any real hope of coming back
: Now my positive responses get downvoted, I'm just never coming back to forums, seems counterproductive
> [{quoted}](name=FoolishWiseMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=90M08VYR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-03T05:39:34.779+0000) > > Now my positive responses get downvoted, I'm just never coming back to forums, seems counterproductive You are paying way too much attention to downvotes and letting them get to you too much. Everyone does and says something that earns them some downvotes....it's part of forum life on forums that still have downvotes - which are less and less frequent nowadays. You should be positive on the forum for the sake of trying to make the forum community a better place, not for upvotes...ya know? And if your thread got deleted, it wasn't for defending riot.....it was HOW you defended them. If you're not sure exactly what you said that warranted a removal, and genuinely wanna know what the cause for the removal was - you can reach out to the mods. However you can save yourself, and them, time by evaluating how you wrote the post that was removed and figure out where it went wrong yourself. =)
: Why do people not just forfeit ffs?!
A bunch of reasons. Mainly three: 1). People don't like to give up, and they don't agree that a game you might doom as a loss 10-15min in isn't winnable. 2). Someone, or some duo, think that no matter how bad everyone else is, they're so good they can carry even if the enemy Talon has 5239402394 kills. 3). If someone is in chat calling everyone names and being awful, and then puts up a surrender vote, some will say no just to spite them. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: "Rioter has feelings too we shouldn't criticize them"
> [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2BrJ1Ayj,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-03T07:01:49.761+0000) > > No, I hate people who kiss up to Riot constantly defending practice that they do which is horrible. This is a reply to the post where a player called gamers out for criticizing the "MF skin". Was it good? Yes but is the price for no hell no of course we are going to call them out. > > This is the problem if you don't criticize a company for bad practices then they will think they are always in the right. Will they ignore feed back if we keep on talking bad about certain things? Look at the balance team then, these guys ignore feed back/ ignore the player base as a whole because they think they're smart. Damage is a all time high and will still continue to rise because certain players love to kiss their butt which makes them think they are actually doing a good job. > > Don't use the example of Riot will ignore us if we keep on calling them out because they already did 4 years ago with balancing. I forgot to mention how bug the game is which makes me believe Riot is still a indie company. There is constructive criticism, and then there's name calling with gross generalizations. I think most people, including Riot and the Mods themselves, support constructive criticism. It's people who just want to hurl insults, start name-calling, and throw out gross generalizations at Rioters and Mods, that some of us don't support. Not only is the insults and name-calling childish, but it also doesn't result in change - such threads just get ignored, skipped, or even removed if the vitriol is bad enough. Behaving like an adult and providing constructive criticism could actually result in a thread being read and noticed, subsequently leading to some change.
: Daily reminder to those who complain about the lack of skins being released
I don't think anyone is really complaining about the lack of skins in general, there have been a ton of skins released this year. I think most people are complaining about certain champs getting multiple skins in one year while others, who have gone years without one, aren't getting a single one. I think this issue could be solved if with every skinline released in 2020 they made a point to include at least one champ who has gone have 730 days, or more, without a skin. =)
: > [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9tkEEVu,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-12-02T08:52:28.805+0000) > > Two things: > > 1). The Boards can be an echo chamber for a vocal minority. The majority of players don't hate mods, understand they're human, and know moderation is a necessity. > > 2). Boy your logic is so wrong. So we don't do what's needed, or right, because of hate or push-back we might get? > So you're saying people like MLK should have just not bothered because of the hate and push-back he'd get? > > Like no, sometimes you have to do what's needed or right because it's needed or right, not because of admiration you might get from people around you. > Now am I saying the mods, or moderating the forum, is on the same level as MLK and the Civil Rights Movement, like duh - no, I'm just saying your logic is wrong if you think people shouldn't sign up to do things that are necessary and good because they might get hate. Did you just equate MLK with some dude living in his parents basement who gets his rocks off powertripping on some small forum?
> [{quoted}](name=NontoxicKappa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9tkEEVu,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-12-02T09:38:46.195+0000) > > Did you just equate MLK with some dude living in his parents basement who gets his rocks off powertripping on some small forum? It's funny to so obviously see when people literally stop reading a post halfway through and comment without finishing the post......lol
ñeedless (EUNE)
: i have a question
> [{quoted}](name=ñeedless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9qYbxkJX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-02T15:07:47.962+0000) > > how can a game where you can die in less then 0,1s is fun? Hey, Look I understand this game can be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY frustrating as a new player! I probably would have given up if I didn't have someone helping me along the first few months. Thing is, those one-shot kills are usually the result of another character becoming fed.....or in other words, people dying to that character so much that he gets so much gold and items and gets wayyyyy ahead of everyone else. When a character reaches that state, or when the game goes on too long and certain champs hit major late-game power spikes, those one-shot kill start to happen. However, during the laning phase being killed via a one-shot doesn't happen. This is where you wanna try small trades, try asking ur jungle for a gank so you can secure a kill in lane before your lane opponent and get a tiny lead yourself. Typically by mid-game someone in the game is going to be fed, or better off than others.....you want that person to be you or on your team, but sometimes they're not. My advice for you is to keep playing, study up on some guides, and remember to play safe if you have to and never feed your lane opponent! Every game isn't bad, and the more you play the more you'll experience wins! =) I hope that was helpful in some way! If you really enjoy MOBA's, don't give up. The learning curve is tough, a year later i still feel newbish on many things, but it does get better the more you play - i promise!
: How is ChickenWrap even still a MOD/Specialize?
> [{quoted}](name=WatchDogs Legion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFBQtJAv,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-02T05:06:50.166+0000) > > I mean this dude even talk about "Killing yourself" and also make all the MOD look bad, which majority of them are bad let's not joke on that > > But for real, this guy been trashing the board. > ------------- > Like yeah sure he didn't say anyone to "Kill themselves" directly but let's be honest, the topic itself is literally offensively sensible to alot of low minded people or those who just hate it in general. > > Because there are things you can and can't even mention whether it's directly or not. If the topic is not something you should talk about or even talk about. You get a warning for it > > Or rather this is what Rioters would tell > > "There's other site and place for that kinda thing so take it there" > -------------- > Like if it was you or me, you know we get ban or some shit from RiotGames RIP English and Grammar. How ironic that someone who types like this would call other people "low minded." Anywhoooooo, there League Mods go again.......being all unreasonable by leaving up threads that directly attack them and allowing posts that call them out with vulgarities to stay up......while the overwhelming majority of other huge gaming forums would have deleted the threads/posts in an instant and penalized the person who wrote them with 1-3 day bans! Man you League Mods are so heavy handed and unfair!!!!!!!!! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Why did the mods decided to become mods
Two things: 1). The Boards can be an echo chamber for a vocal minority. The majority of players don't hate mods, understand they're human, and know moderation is a necessity. 2). Boy your logic is so wrong. So we don't do what's needed, or right, because of hate or push-back we might get? So you're saying people like MLK should have just not bothered because of the hate and push-back he'd get? Like no, sometimes you have to do what's needed or right because it's needed or right, not because of admiration you might get from people around you. Now am I saying the mods, or moderating the forum, is on the same level as MLK and the Civil Rights Movement, like duh - no, I'm just saying your logic is wrong if you think people shouldn't sign up to do things that are necessary and good because they might get hate.
EZxix (NA)
: JG practice
I just got practice as a newb Jungle....... I played a SR game, got backfilled, and didn't ask to switch! haha Seriously though, I'm not exactly sure how you think they can give Junglers a way to practice more than what they already have? The Practice Tool is a decent way to try pathing and practicing clearing better, but outside of that the main way to learn is to just jump into it in a reg. SR game. Watch some guides first on youtube, read a Mobafire guide for your champ, and then just try your best =D Trust me, I understand feeling anxious about trying it in a reg. SR game, I really love Evelynn to death and want to learn how to Jungle so I can play her more.......I always feel anxious going into a game in the role because I know I have next to no idea what to do, but sometimes if you let your team know beforehand that you're learning they'll go easy on you and even give you some tips! GL
: Vote bots on the boards are getting seriously out of control
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l2RwjllY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-02T08:21:51.845+0000) > > Literally seen 4 posts on the hot page have 30+ upvotes, next refresh those upvotes are gone and there are 30+ downvotes in their place. What the fuck. That is bizarre af..... What if it's just like one loser with no life logging in and out of multiple accounts manually!? lolol Seriously though, what a dumb thing to focus so much time on - programming a bot for likes/downvotes or making several accounts to effectively do the same thing. So silly...
: I NEED this skin rn.
> [{quoted}](name=JarOfCookiesChan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAe4OebE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-02T08:17:20.955+0000) > > I NEED this skin rn. Right??? I want it so bad!!!!!!! Good thing is they made a point to say it's coming "Early" 2020, so I really think it'll launch January or Early Feb, so we don't have to wait TOO much longer!!! -happy dance- {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: Any Riot community member can answer me this, please?
There will never be a direct line to call or e-mail devs. The forums and social media however ARE a way of speaking out on things for the devs. Rioters are very active with the community on Twitter and DO pay attention to some of the things said on other social/forum platforms. Another way, that's better imo in regard to balancing or other in-game things, would be to work towards getting onto PBE and then posting on the PBE forums. The PBE forums are far less about flaming/venting/whining and much more about giving feedback for changes being tested for the game on PBE. So try that =)
: bring back nexus blitz
They're not bringing it back permanently, they might bring it back for a tease during an event but honestly I hope they never do, i can't stand the "here's one-month access to a mode we know you guys really want permanently" bullshit they do, and after spending SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many hours in Nexus Blitz after being told it would be the next permanent mode, just for them to yank it back........it would feel awful to see it come back for just 2-4 weeks. Like no, F off with that. The popularity excuse is pure bullshit, they didn't even try to give it a chance to blossom and don't care to try. They actively DON'T want to give us a mode that has low cooldowns and no mana permanently, and I wish they'd just be honest and admit that!!! They wanna force us to go through the slog of SR and only have one option - ARAM - if we wanna take a break from SR, but nothing TOO fun like Urf or NB because god forbid we wanna have short matches in a no-mana low cooldown fun mode.... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Riot is scamming non TFT players
: I am done
A). All the problems you listed have everything to do with the PLAYERS you've encountered, not Riot Devs. B). I'm not sure if you're new or on a second account. If you're on a second account, then I guess bye ....but If you're new, all true MOBAs have a pretty steep learning curve. HOTS isn't a true MOBA all that way through so I'm not including it.......but anyways, like I was saying; MOBA's have a pretty steep learning curve. I've been playing for almost exactly a year and still feel newbish at a lot of things and I still have a TON to learn. You're only level 33, your games aren't going to be great at your level, you just need to keep focusing on getting the basics down, picking a role/champ and getting them down, and personally improving. As you do that your games will get better as you do and as you continue to level and get placed with more experienced players. Also, playing with a premade is also a great way to dodge some of the problems that come with randoms and make learning a bit easier.
TaienV (NA)
: ARAM is nothing but comp wins now
You might wanna stop with this thread.......don't spam GD with multiple threads about the same thing. Stick to the original one, update it if you have to, but spamming might get your posts removed if you keep at it =)
vexkov (EUW)
: Will it be possible to use my 2019 prestige points to buy Senna? If it comes out in January seems possible, although it would be a 2020 Prestige skin.
> [{quoted}](name=vexkov,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAe4OebE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-29T15:00:58.308+0000) > > Will it be possible to use my 2019 prestige points to buy Senna? If it comes out in January seems possible, although it would be a 2020 Prestige skin. Nope, it'll be a 2020 prestige skin, so whether it comes from an event or the prestige point shop, the 2019 prestige points couldn't be used to get it. Also, the 2019 Prestige Points will expire from your inventory on the 31st of January 2020 by the way, so make sure to spend them before then! They'll be updating the Prestige Point shop soon to give people with prestige points something to spend them on. Here's a snippet from their recent Prestige Point Blog::: > **If I end 2019 with fewer than 100 Prestige Points, what can I do with them?** > > Not all players will end the year with 100 Prestige Points and we want to make sure that everyone can get as much value as possible regardless of their Prestige Point totals. We're working on new Prestige Point content for lower point costs, similar to the stuff you see in event shops. Here's our current plan for what those options will be: > > PROJECT 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50 PP > Contains 3 skin shards of the same tier (750 RP, 975 RP, 1350 RP, or 1820 RP) and 1050 Orange Essence > Revel Grab Bag - 50PP > Contains a 520 RP skin shard, 750 RP skin shard, 975 RP skin shard, 1350 RP skin shard, and 1820 RP skin shard > Arcade 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50PP > Contains 3 legacy skin shards (one guaranteed 975 RP or higher) and 1520 Orange Essence > Exclusive Animated Emote - 25 PP > Exclusive Ward Skin - 15 PP > Exclusive Icon - 10 PP > Event Icons from past 100 Prestige Point bundles - 5 PP > Hextech Key - 3 PP > 30 Orange Essence - 1 PP > > Reminder that any points you don't spend will go away when Prestige Points reset on January 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT. >
: If we have ranked tft why don't we have ranked ARAM?
My guess for their reasoning is because SR, TFT, and TT, all revolve around personal choices and strats - like in TT and SR you choose your champs and then get placed in a rank based on how you perform on champs you pick. ARAM is all random and that randomness has a huge effect on the outcome of a game......placing someone in a rank based on how they do on a champ they don't play and is bad in ARAM? Or when the other team gets lucky and gets 5 really strong ARAM champ? Sounds kinda meh. Also ARAM is just "meet up mid and smack on each other" - with better champs/comp, or ppl who get lucky with their random champion selection, being what matters most in the end. Could they technically make a ranked mode for it? Well yeah, they could slap a ranked selection under reg. ARAM easily. But does it makes sense why they don't? Yes, it does. TFT also involves personal choice too, like you make moves/choices and there are strats involved that help negate the effects of the RNG, where ARAM is just pure ass randomness based on ur champ pool lol **EDIT: ** I hit up Google out of curiosity and found this "Ask Riot" where Riot themselves actually goes into their thoughts about it: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/05/ask-riot-ranked-arams/
: Is this some sort of sick joke?
> [{quoted}](name=Yautja wannabe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xbA6q9tV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-30T07:33:56.237+0000) > > One of my posts that was getting a lot of attention was recently removed because it, "Wasn't appropriate for the gameplay section." Like, WHAT???!! Apparently claiming that jungle xp is virtually worthless, which in turn makes power farming junglers useless, belongs in the rant section even though I was simply stating the facts rather than actually complaining. Wtf kind of looney toons shit is this??? Just you wait, one of the mods is gonna get butthurt and remove this too lol. You alone make the choice in how you deal with a situation. You could have joined the boards discord, pinged a mod, and inquired about why your post was removed. You also could have made a thread without name calling or ranting at the mods with assumptions and insults. Instead you chose to make the post you did, which might get removed - and if it does, that's on you. But it also might not.....point is, the former option was probably the best thing you could have done, try that next time, or even now....the mods aren't Riot shills deleting peoples posts for no reason and for fun while laughing about it behind your back........try talking to them, they're not bad people at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rlyhljtV,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-26T17:01:05.294+0000) > > The first champions designed were Singed, Annie, Sion, and Sivir. > I meant Annie - the OG Riot Girl before Ahri came in and took over with her TNA xD > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Man she just GOT a celebratory skin!
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rlyhljtV,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-26T17:10:00.359+0000) > > Man she just GOT a celebratory skin! Still deserves an Ultimate skin. hah xDDD It won't be her though, it'll probably be someone gross like Pyke.
AIQ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEJ3Xbzh,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-11-25T21:52:50.498+0000) > > Zilean just got one. > And Voli might get one with his rework, but even if he doesn't all his skins will be like newish thanks to the rework. > > I still want a new Xerath, Kindred, Zyra, and Shyv skin tho!!!! Q.Q > > They better respect her!!!!!!!!!!! Q.Q > > Seriously though, I thought she was popular enough to get more skins! =( It was less about their current plans and more about they are all a part of the 1000 day club. Anyone from the club would suffice. {{champion:72}} 1674 {{champion:14}} 1321 {{champion:80}} 1174 {{champion:101}} 1674 {{champion:203}} 1279 {{champion:57}} 1112 {{champion:26}} 1660 {{champion:102}} 1279 {{champion:111}} 1110 {{champion:82}} 1650 {{champion:106}} 1272 {{champion:48}} 1110 {{champion:421}} 1614 {{champion:44}} 1230 {{champion:432}} 1103 {{champion:161}} 1334 {{champion:429}} 1195 {{champion:30}} 1103 {{champion:268}} 1040 {{champion:133}} 1026
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEJ3Xbzh,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-11-25T22:18:36.027+0000) > > It was less about their current plans and more about they are all a part of the 1000 day club. > > Anyone from the club would suffice. > {{champion:72}} 1674 {{champion:14}} 1321 {{champion:80}} 1174 > {{champion:101}} 1674 {{champion:203}} 1279 {{champion:57}} 1112 > {{champion:26}} 1660 {{champion:102}} 1279 {{champion:111}} 1110 > {{champion:82}} 1650 {{champion:106}} 1272 {{champion:48}} 1110 > {{champion:421}} 1614 {{champion:44}} 1230 {{champion:432}} 1103 > {{champion:161}} 1334 {{champion:429}} 1195 {{champion:30}} 1103 > > > {{champion:268}} 1040 > {{champion:133}} 1026 They just gave zilean a skin That's one from the club, that's my point dude....not sure why you quoted me. And they're likely to give Voli and Fiddle new skins on release of their reworks in 2020. And even if they don't, all their skins will feel newish due to the reworks. Everyone gets it, there are champs who need skins, my point is Zilean just got one - that's one off the list and I'm happy about that.
: > [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rlyhljtV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-25T21:54:59.698+0000) > > I really think the original Riot girl should get the next Ultimate skin....but I doubt she will. =( Katarina? Tristana? Kayle?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rlyhljtV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-25T21:56:57.567+0000) > > Katarina? Tristana? Kayle? The first champions designed were Singed, Annie, Sion, and Sivir. I meant Annie - the OG Riot Girl before Ahri came in and took over with her TNA xD {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
BBKong (NA)
: Am I Alone Thinking Joke Skins = Best Skins?
We had an entire joke event this year......with joke skins. It's like people only want THEIR fav. aesthetic to be the ONLY thing Riot adds....like no, get over yourself. I don't like dark edgy skins and think most, if not all, joke skins are stupid and bad, but I don't think Riot shouldn't make them anymore! I think they should keep on making edgy and joke skins that are of a good quality for people who DO like that aesthetic. I love thotty skins, bright beautiful skins like Soraka Dawnbringer, or bright rainbowy pretty skins like the Arcade and Star Guardian lines.....however I don't think every skinline riot puts out should match what I like! That's selfish and unreasonable. Riot does a pretty good job trying to appease different tastes, but they will never make everyone happy all the time....and it's not reasonable to expect that. If riot spent all of 2020 putting out only silly joke skins they'd lose a lot of money from the millions of us who wouldn't want troll joke skins. And that can be said about ANY atheistic......if they did nothing but put out girly Star Guardian skins all 2020 they'd lose money from the millions of people who don't like that atheistic.
: He isn't even on pbe yet. Give it a day or two.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lxLdifEe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-25T21:59:04.589+0000) > > He isn't even on pbe yet. Give it a day or two. Ahhh okay, I thought he was on PBE with everything else. Thanks for the info!
: We gotta Kill Evelynn
YOU LEAVE MY EVELYNN ALONE! SHE WAS HUNGRY! {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
Comentários de Rioters
Mortismo (EUW)
: Why am i not authorized?
That's a random forum bug hun. Refresh the page and try again, that's usually all it takes to fix that problem. =) Could also try logging out and back in, but simply waiting a bit and then refreshing should be enough. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Chortle (NA)
: Rise of the Elements Zyra skin
I support a new Zyra skin!!!! Not an Ultimate, but a new one - yes!! :D I really think the original Riot girl should get the next Ultimate skin....but I doubt she will. =(
AIQ (NA)
: Soon {{champion:101}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:102}} One of us. {{champion:38}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:203}} One of us. {{champion:26}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:106}} One of us.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEJ3Xbzh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-25T14:41:15.018+0000) > > Soon > {{champion:101}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:102}} One of us. > {{champion:38}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:203}} One of us. > {{champion:26}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:106}} One of us. Zilean just got one. And Voli might get one with his rework, but even if he doesn't all his skins will be like newish thanks to the rework. I still want a new Xerath, Kindred, Zyra, and Shyv skin tho!!!! Q.Q > [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEJ3Xbzh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T15:01:47.494+0000) > > Personally I LOVE Zyra but IK how Riot sees her... > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} They better respect her!!!!!!!!!!! Q.Q Seriously though, I thought she was popular enough to get more skins! =(
Godlzahar (EUNE)
: Deathwing is insane
Deathwing would be edgy af too lol > [{quoted}](name=Godlzahar,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eap0FdvQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-25T20:09:29.399+0000) > > I got bored :/ They made even senna pretty, should not. And dont tell me about her lore, they made it like that to make her like this. > "they made even Senna pretty" Why do you say that?? Why shouldn't she be pretty???? I'm glad they made the first black female pretty vs. some overly masculine ugly chick, which is something a lot of games do with black female characters. She has ghostly aspects in her character abilities, that's enough. They'll eventually put out another edgy monster for you, but it's nice to see them do different concepts....and even though Aphelios isn't MY taste I'm happy for ppl who dig him and I'm not uninstalling a game because I don't like the vibe of every new hero. >_> I like cutesy champs with rainbows and sparkles, or thotty champs....it wouldn't be fair to demand Riot only put out female champs that are cute, rainbowy, or thotty though, like they have tens of millions of players with different taste, it's nice to branch out.
: Everyone has base armor that scales with level. Armor pen can pierce below zero for bonus damage As a rule of thumb flat pen/lethality{{item:3147}} is always good on champs that build it {{champion:91}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:246}} assassin types Percentage based pen {{item:3035}} is only good when the enemy is building at least one armor item. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Armor_penetration League wiki explains alot, check it out ____
> [{quoted}](name=Hexs Fortune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0E1hslRa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-25T06:34:25.163+0000) > > Everyone has base armor that scales with level. Armor pen can pierce below zero for bonus damage > > As a rule of thumb flat pen/lethality{{item:3147}} is always good on champs that build it {{champion:91}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:246}} assassin types > > Percentage based pen {{item:3035}} is only good when the enemy is building at least one armor item. > > https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Armor_penetration > > League wiki explains alot, check it out ____ Oooo i didn't know everyone has base armor, also thanks for giving an example between flat lethality and percentage based pen!! TY TY TY
Comentários de Rioters
: Off-brand poison Ivy no sale skins so she no get anything.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEJ3Xbzh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-25T05:19:18.056+0000) > > Off-brand poison Ivy HEY NOW! Don't be that mean to poor Zyra!! lol ---------------------- To OP, I was thinking/hoping Zyra might get a SG skin earlier this year but seeing as how we really didn't get SG skins this year outside of Neekos, I'm glad she didn't get one of the ones they put out this year.... Maybe next year! I thought she was somewhat popular!? I know there's no way she'll be the next Ultimate skin, and I doubt her next skin will be Legendary, but hopefully it comes in 2020 and belongs to a good skinline!!
: [Build Discussion] Why build heavy crit items on Senna vs. Healing items??
I just looked up Lethality and found out it's just Armor Pen...........is that something you should build if no one on the enemy team is building armor? Or if you can't really predict that, and build Lethality anyways, will it do anything if the enemy team doesn't have armor??
: > [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I19Grjpc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-24T03:48:14.648+0000) > > I don't understand exactly what you're asking for. > You want True Damage members to do the KDA dance and vice-versa? If that's what you're asking for then no, I don't think they will - or should - do that, they're two different groups for one, and secondly there's other things I'd want riot to spend time on then that, ya know? =) the other way around :) so Truedmg Members get the Truedmg Dance on the dance emote and KDA the KDA dance :) Right now the chars are just using their normal dance emotes :) All animations and the music is ingame - they just have it on the backport and not the dance :) But I get it that they should spend their time somewhere else :)
> [{quoted}](name=Nightstrike,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=I19Grjpc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T21:38:43.927+0000) > > the other way around :) > so Truedmg Members get the Truedmg Dance on the dance emote and KDA the KDA dance :) > Right now the chars are just using their normal dance emotes :) > All animations and the music is ingame - they just have it on the backport and not the dance :) > But I get it that they should spend their time somewhere else :) Oooooo okay, I understand what you're saying now! yeah adding an additional toggle after the mastery emote, which I think is ctrl+6, for the KDA damage on KDA skins would be awsm! True Damage on the other hand doesn't have a dance in-game so Riot would have to add that, which is a lot to expect from them lol
: > [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=peAY1GAA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-24T03:57:09.135+0000) > > The main positive I see from what you said is holding streamers and pros to the same standard we are all held to when it comes to behavior. > The rest worries me. > I know I'll just get downvoted in mass and yelled at, which kinda makes me think my pov is even more valid tbh, but I fear what people would be allowed to get away with if it's the community of league players who sift through all the reports. > I fear reports from marginalized groups being verbally attacked with slurs would be ignored more frequently and chopped up to "oh they're just snowflakes hahaha" if it was the community going through the reports, and I know a lot of ppl don't care about that - but I do, so I like that it's the company vs. the community. > > However if there was some way to mix the two, maybe that could work? Like maybe reporting someone for "Hate Speech" or "Cheating" would = going directly to a riot employee, where as reporting someone for "Negativity" would go to a Tribunal?? > > > Just trying to find a middle ground.....I wasn't around for Tribunal, but I've been a part of a community moderation team on other games so I know what it is. One of the nice things about the Tribunal was that it was entirely anonymous. From the people who voted to the people in game. The only factor that singled out anyone was that the person being tried had their name and chat logs highlighted. It helped with identifying when people were pushed to the edge by their team. One thing I do remember though was that racial slurs or insensitive language was never tolerated. Those people got a ban hammer every time I saw it pop up. Mind you there would be 50+ players reading through those logs and voting on it. Stuff like cheating I'd assume would go to Riot by default. The Tribunal was more so community chat moderation.
> [{quoted}](name=Bionic Avian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=peAY1GAA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-24T04:20:02.556+0000) > > One of the nice things about the Tribunal was that it was entirely anonymous. From the people who voted to the people in game. The only factor that singled out anyone was that the person being tried had their name and chat logs highlighted. It helped with identifying when people were pushed to the edge by their team. One thing I do remember though was that racial slurs or insensitive language was never tolerated. Those people got a ban hammer every time I saw it pop up. Mind you there would be 50+ players reading through those logs and voting on it. > > Stuff like cheating I'd assume would go to Riot by default. The Tribunal was more so community chat moderation. Oh okay! Did someone's honor rank or punishment history make disqualify them from being on the Tribunal? Also what exactly was Riot's reasoning for doing away with it? I'm just curious because I see ppl wanting it back all the time.
: The Botters Are back....
Way before they removed TT I encountered botters in all AI modes.....that's just how AI is.
: The only AS item that's really worth is runaan's, due to potentially 3x Q CDR on each AA, and RFC because extra range is always useful. As far as the AD crit items, you have to remember: Yeah she does less crit damage, but she's still dealing around 80% of their damage per auto, and usually from a much larger range, and with an auto reset that also heals her. IE scales her AAs by another 10% while ER gives her CDR...unlike every other high AD item. Lethality/armor pen are the only other ways to significantly scale her damage. Support items aren't built on ADCs. She's got a much higher winrate as "bot" role than "support" role. __________ If you're support Senna, Doesn't matter what you build as long as its under 2700g per slot. Anything else doesn't go well with a support's budget, and is rather foolish, considering you're relying on a lead with anything else.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gWxmGl3a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-24T03:55:50.095+0000) > > The only AS item that's really worth is runaan's, due to potentially 3x Q CDR on each AA, and RFC because extra range is always useful. > > As far as the AD crit items, you have to remember: Yeah she does less crit damage, but she's still dealing around 80% of their damage per auto, and usually from a much larger range, and with an auto reset that also heals her. IE scales her AAs by another 10% while ER gives her CDR...unlike every other high AD item. > > Lethality/armor pen are the only other ways to significantly scale her damage. > > Support items aren't built on ADCs. She's got a much higher winrate as "bot" role than "support" role. > > __________ > > If you're support Senna, Doesn't matter what you build as long as its under 2700g per slot. Anything else doesn't go well with a support's budget, and is rather foolish, considering you're relying on a lead with anything else. I know support items aren't built on ADC's, I'm not talking about using her for ADC....both the builds I'm talking about are being recommended for SUPPORT Senna....which is what has me stumped, build 1 seems like an ADC build but it's being recommended by a lot of sources for her in the SUPPORT role. But I didn't know she was performing better in bot lane? From everything I've seen she's an S+ support and like B tier Bot laner?
: I miss the Tribunal.
The main positive I see from what you said is holding streamers and pros to the same standard we are all held to when it comes to behavior. The rest worries me. I know I'll just get downvoted in mass and yelled at, which kinda makes me think my pov is even more valid tbh, but I fear what people would be allowed to get away with if it's the community of league players who sift through all the reports. I fear reports from marginalized groups being verbally attacked with slurs would be ignored more frequently and chopped up to "oh they're just snowflakes hahaha" if it was the community going through the reports, and I know a lot of ppl don't care about that - but I do, so I like that it's the company vs. the community. However if there was some way to mix the two, maybe that could work? Like maybe reporting someone for "Hate Speech" or "Cheating" would = going directly to a riot employee, where as reporting someone for "Negativity" would go to a Tribunal?? Just trying to find a middle ground.....I wasn't around for Tribunal, but I've been a part of a community moderation team on other games so I know what it is.
: Toggle option for Truedmg/KDA Skinlines?
I don't understand exactly what you're asking for. You want True Damage members to do the KDA dance and vice-versa? If that's what you're asking for then no, I don't think they will - or should - do that, they're two different groups for one, and secondly there's other things I'd want riot to spend time on then that, ya know? =)
Comentários de Rioters
: How can I buy the skin? Will it be prestige points or the new dawn event points or? SOOOO EXCITEEEEEED!
> [{quoted}](name=nerocovfefe,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAe4OebE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T09:05:14.483+0000) > > How can I buy the skin? Will it be prestige points or the new dawn event points or? SOOOO EXCITEEEEEED! It hasn't been announced yet, but my best guess is either it'll drop with the very first event of 2020 or it'll drop as a Prestige Point skin at the start of the 2020 Season. However, the start of the 2020 Season is probably going to pop off with an event shortly afterwards.......so if I had to pick one or another I'd pick an Event Prestige skin! That being said, remember they're changing how you can obtain a Prestige Event skin 2020, you can either get it via Event tokens during the event, or during Worlds all the Event Prestige skins from the year will be TEMPORARY available for 100 Prestige Points.......but it'll only be the Event Prestige skins from the same year, so say Senna's Prestige IS released during an event and you miss it, your ONLY chance to get it again will be Worlds 2020, not any subsequent Worlds. Also, the new Dawn vs. Night event is slated in start in two weeks, it's confirmed Senna's Prestige is not coming this year, but next year, and we know the last prestige skin of 2019 is Lee Sin, so Lee Sin is the one getting a Prestige during the upcoming Dawn vs. Night event! I'm hyped for by the new Dawnbringer skins AND Prestige Senna!!! =D
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

xox BaByDoLL xox

Nível 132 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão