: I can play 1000 more games against a zed, and still not understand how to beat him
{{summoner:21}} {{summoner:3}} {{item:3157}} {{item:2419}} {{item:3047}} If they would let you Cleanse his ult again too.
: Is Ezreal Gay? (Gay champions)
He has a thing for lux, so I presume not.
: Well the study of demons is called demonology, so I guess the summoning of demons would be called demomancy?
That sounds badass, someone should make a demomancer.
: It's a _permanent_ ban, as in "you've used up all of your chances, there's not a snowball's chance in fresh monster hell you're getting this account back, it's gone, and we would like you to take your business elsewhere". If you've reformed on another account, great, good for you, keep that account in good standing. But don't think that you can use that as a means to get the permaban on your first account removed. That just ain't gonna happen.
I made a post yesterday about how my first account I ever created was permanently banned 3 years ago from that day. The thing is, is when I was playing on it and receiving my chat restrictions, I wasn't aware that I could get banned from it, because I was used to the "Permanent chat restriction" process. Of course, like I said in my post, I'm not looking for an appeal on it, but I am saying that sometimes players just don't know. Of course, this doesn't justify toxic behavior.
HellBell (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion: Neeko’s character feels kinda offensive.
This is the Legend of Korra all over again. People never focused on the show and only focused on her sexuality. Riot, we get that you support the LGTQB community, but you could honestly just keep stuff like this in the lore.
Rαy (EUW)
: Irelia is so overpowered it's getting boring to watch
-5 btw hard hitting nerf. She got to lane 2 seconds slower than usual, god bless.
: He summons demons? That explains why he's sexy as hell {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
What would that type of mancy be called? Sort of like how a person who summons the undead is a necromancer.
: {{champion:119}} *wants to know your location*
WELCOME TO THE LEAAAGUE OF DRAAAAAAAVEN, where csing doesn't exist and you only farm champions. I lowkey love this champion, I used to main him in season 5 and 6.
Doge2020 (NA)
: I’m gonna copy this link and send it to people in my games that think only kills matter when getting gold That was really well said my man
: 25 game chat restriction for what?
No offense, but it looks like you spent more time replying to players than you did focusing on the game. That is a shit ton of text, the chatting system isn't designed to be a chatting simulator. It is designed for strategical output for your team, so please stop abusing it. Mute players, and focus on the game.
Laura ß (NA)
: Im not saying they have no counter Im saying they are unbeatable in their lane, while still be so OP during teamfights, like picking them has almost no drawback its just pure positives
> I'm not saying they have no counter Im saying they are unbeatable in their lane That my friend, is an oxy moron. A champion that is countered by another champion can be beaten in lane.
Antenora (EUW)
: I'm speechless...
Is CertainlyT balancing the game now?
Laura ß (NA)
: Why are these champions so fucking overpowered?
Except every champion you've listed gets countered by other champions in the game. There is no such thing as an "unbeatable" champion, while I am agreeing there are champions that are insanely aggravating to play against ({{champion:142}} ), there's always a weakness.
Comentários de Rioters
Jikker (NA)
: > Caffeine* is fucking amazing. FTFY ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n0sJQ8Xv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-19T20:35:47.351+0000) > > FTFY ;) The thing here is, I'm a pretty healthy guy and I know unnatural caffeine is super bad for you. This is part of the reason why I tried coffee out because It's really good for you, plus it helps you wake up.
Comentários de Rioters
: I feel like Neeko is half of a LeBlanc Rework.
I thought of her more as a shaco type champion
: {{champion:20}} {{champion:142}} ???
> [{quoted}](name=CQR Pixie ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBFrQm1A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-19T17:01:11.983+0000) > > {{champion:20}} {{champion:142}} ??? Zoe is not fun to play, nor play against in my opinion. Nunu is a rework.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: 【Handcraft】 Sona & Ashe figure
I'm assuming those paints are water color based? What is the material used as the skin and clothes? These are really neat, I'd like to give this a go, being an artist myself. It could be a cute present for my girlfriend.
mærk (NA)
: "Disclaimer: I'm not asking for an appeal, although it would be kind of cool to play on it again. This is just my reform story." You basically asked to get it appealed. Why not just have them change the old name to your new account's name instead?
How did I basically ask to get it appealed? Just because I would like to play on it again doesn't mean that I'm asking for a appeal lol.
: hi I highly recommend to research more on good hotdog versus bad hotdogs. You've probably been buying bad hotdogs https://preview.ibb.co/hsmnKf/23423423.png[/img][/url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R8n6FbXVc8 if you watch this video you would know good hotdog needs this ingredient https://preview.ibb.co/fKBjX0/56765765765.png[/img][/url] you're welcome
> [{quoted}](name=Jinzaburo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=phi0e22r,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-19T07:29:55.179+0000) > > hi I highly recommend to research more on good hotdog versus bad hotdogs. You've probably been buying bad hotdogs > > https://preview.ibb.co/hsmnKf/23423423.png[/img][/url] > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R8n6FbXVc8 > > > if you watch this video you would know good hotdog needs this ingredient > > https://preview.ibb.co/fKBjX0/56765765765.png[/img][/url] > > you're welcome I buy ballpark and oscar mayer
: (hug) It is a common story. Started the game having fun, then got into ranked, and the fun kind of died, and the players grew bitter, and they became as toxic as those around them. It's not really your fault, just like its not the fault of a plant not properly cultivated that withers and dies from the mistreatment it receives. I'm glad you're having a happier time about it now though. :) {{sticker:sona-playing}}
: Let me make this short We don't care about your toxic League of Life past 3 yrs ago {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Later
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Every League of Legends Champion Explained | WIRED
Shitty video, they both seemed like they didn't want to be there.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: What is the point of this thread then? You say "ignore the trolls" but then you admit you'd go off the rails if someone said something mean to the people you care about? No one is immune to being insulted so if you're handing out advice to strangers to mute negative behavior, it's hypocritical to say you'd engage in the same behavior you admonish.
Because that's not defending myself, that's defending someone who is dear to me.
: I do believe we already have seen the "colorful mage"'s new mechanic.
: I see a lot of ADC's now rushing {{item:1038}} and {{item:3086}} first so they can rush infinity after boots to make use of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Jester,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=756ERFgY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-18T21:29:47.891+0000) > > I see a lot of ADC's now rushing {{item:1038}} and {{item:3086}} first so they can rush infinity after boots to make use of it. See, this makes sense. What I'm saying is straight up buying {{item:1038}} {{item:1037}}, then straight into {{item:3031}} without any zeal items.
Rester (NA)
: The only champion that really MAY benefit from IE first is Tryndamere due to his rage giving him crit chance. I guess Ashe too with her W since that always "Crits"
> [{quoted}](name=Rester,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=756ERFgY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-18T21:21:53.591+0000) > > The only champion that really MAY benefit from IE first is Tryndamere due to his rage giving him crit chance. I guess Ashe too with her W since that always "Crits" But why would you go IE on Tryn when you could instead go Tiamate > Boots > Zeal > Phantom Dancer? It's way more cost efficient. Those items alone are almost the same cost as IE.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Irelia stacked passive on minions and conqueror
Comentários de Rioters
: The reporting system is so bad
I can't even understand what you're saying. Are you implying that you called him a homophobic slur?
RimikaPvP (EUW)
: Winter ARURF 2018/19?
What about just OG URF, we havn't had that in years.
Comentários de Rioters
: "Random guy walks up to your Mother/Girlfriend/Sister" Troll: Hey nice tata's *long incoherent rant of all the vile nasty stuff hes gonna do* You: Hey you s------ Rito: Now now, is that ANYWAY to talk to a fellow player? Enjoy ban. You: But, but--how? What is this?
I would gladly get perma-banned if someone were to dare talk to someone who is dear to me, espeically if they were my Mother/Girlfriend/Sister.
SonicAF (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tFO74hUO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-18T08:30:00.491+0000) > > I dont have sympathy. because most of them are those same people that push to punish any slight chat negativity. just because of their personal issue of being sensitive. It would be fine if punishment was less severe.
Here's my imput on punishments: Do I believe chat restrictions should exist? Yes, however I don't believe you should be permanently banned via toxic logs. (Exclusions are severe cases of Homophobia, transphobia, racism, xenophobia, etc.) They should try bringing back permanent chat restrictions, if it doesn't work, then by all means, come back to the current system. I am just not inclined to believe people will legitimately go the extra mile to be toxic in other fashions. Of course, this is only my opinion, I could easily be wrong.
SonicAF (EUW)
: > there is literally no excuse for you to retaliate "It makes me feel better"
I never understood that. You're literally using the same derogative action as they used against you. Meaning, that you should know how it feels to be talked to like that.
Comentários de Rioters
: So why was I suspended?
Defending yourself is saying "Can you please leave me alone". Retaliating is "Can you fucking knock it off". Constantly replying is "egging the toxic player on and digging a deeper hole" There is absolutely no need to defend yourself in an anonymous environment. No one knows who you are and I can fucking promise you that they'll forget your name within a minute after pressing "play again".
Comentários de Rioters
: Did not know about those comics.... definitely going to have to look for them. Thanks for bring them to my attention, also great art. Stan Lee's death has encouraged me to go back to working on my Captain America NPC in D&D.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Theyre working on diablo 4, relax.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2m4ewA0t,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2018-11-17T16:50:59.190+0000) > > Theyre working on diablo 4, relax. Can you show me some proof by a Blizzard employee stating this?
: I have 7, maybe 8, permabanned accounts, and I've been playing this game for 4 years, so trust me when I say, toxicity isn't leaving anytime soon. League of Legends is infamous for having the most toxic community compared to almost every other online video game. It's better you got out now, anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Breezy Boyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U9vRUuxO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-17T07:01:29.113+0000) > > I have 7, maybe 8, permabanned accounts, and I've been playing this game for 4 years, so trust me when I say, toxicity isn't leaving anytime soon. League of Legends is infamous for having the most toxic community compared to almost every other online video game. It's better you got out now, anyway. Mmmmm, dota is pretttttty bad.
4th3t0s (NA)
: This thread is a great example of how entitled and short-sighted this generation has become. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it inherently bad. Was this reveal instead of a possible teaser for D4 foolish on the part of Blizz? Sure, but crying foul just because it doesn't cater directly to you doesn't make it wrong. TL;DR: **HUBRIS!**
> [{quoted}](name=Biggus0ickus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2m4ewA0t,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2018-11-17T06:49:09.855+0000) > > This thread is a great example of how entitled and short-sighted this generation has become. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it inherently bad. Was this reveal instead of a possible teaser for D4 foolish on the part of Blizz? Sure, but crying foul just because it doesn't cater directly to you doesn't make it wrong. > > TL;DR: **HUBRIS!** I've seen gameplay of it, it's fucking terrible.
Comentários de Rioters
: ARAM means
{{champion:63}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:115}}
: So you chose to leave them unmuted all game and are upset that you saw more than their first comment. Nobody is saying you can know someone is going to right from the start, however the common phrase is "its what you do after it happens that counts". You can choose to listen to him all game, increasing your odds of replying to them which will increase your odds of taking their bait and getting yourself punished... or you can choose to mute them and report them after game, decreasing your chances of replying to them and thus making you less upset, and less likely to be punished for replying to them. "Dont feed the trolls" is another good saying. You not muting them and you replying to them showing you are upset, is like going and rushing into a Yi when you are 0/30/0. Its not a good idea. Just mute and report them.
I never stated I replied to his ignorant comments, nor did I state that I didn't mute him, because I did.
Exibir mais

yamacchi

Nível 37 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão