makeemrun (EUNE)
: Thanks, and yes I did. Hoping for an answer tomorrow.
> [{quoted}](name=makeemrun,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YYcKx1W3,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2020-01-15T02:52:51.997+0000) > > Thanks, and yes I did. Hoping for an answer tomorrow. Good luck!
: honestly i'd believe you more if you were telling the truth, but fact you're posting from a lvl 34 account seems like you can't be honest.
> [{quoted}](name=F1uttershy2075,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9yEKjquh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-15T02:50:24.314+0000) > > honestly i'd believe you more if you were telling the truth, but fact you're posting from a lvl 34 account seems like you can't be honest. People can have multiple accounts, chances are he mains on another account but just posts on this one
zPOOPz (NA)
: I have played this game consistently since Season 3 across all game modes (Rest In Peace Dominion, my favorite mode). I have not encountered as much toxicity in any of the season as people claimed. Of course that's just my own experience, but I played everything from co-op vs ai, normal, blind, feature modes (hexakill, urf, nexus blitz, etc.), twisted treeline, dominion, and a lot of ranked (solo and flex). There's always the occasional inters, afk, flamers, trolls etc. in my games on either sides, but only barely a fraction of all the games I play.
> twisted treeline Rip twisted treeline too... we used to 3v3 that all the time {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Let me clarify myself then. Overwatch is a feature in CS:GO used to catch cheaters (cause it's hard to train a model that can catch newly released hacks without humans). Players review cases (with names anonymized of course) and decide what offenses a player committed. What I'm saying is Riot should do the same with inting and griefing. Have players download anonymized replays, watch through them and decide what the player did. They didn't have replays back when the IFS got released, but they do now
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Rick Report,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AVt9c1yI,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-15T01:27:11.817+0000) > > What I'm saying is Riot should do the same with inting and griefing. Have players download anonymized replays, watch through them and decide what the player did. They didn't have replays back when the IFS got released, but they do now So basically the old tribunal (which was slow and unwieldy) but even slower because they have to watch the whole replay? There's no chance it'd keep up with the demand.
Ellatiel (NA)
: The truth is that the IFS is a CROCK OF SHIT. No matter how much they tell this brazen lie about number of reports not mattering, this outright false. It doesn't matter what you type, if multiple people just don't like you and/or false report you, then you will be at high risk of getting (unfairly) punished. And their """support""" team has no interest in actually supporting whatsoever, they are simply Rito's little lapdogs that will damage control any punishment given to you and try to justify anything this little poorly programmed IFS robot does when it can be easily abused or exploited. The support doesn't care if you weren't toxic or the punishment is absurd given the action, they will simply take any little thing that could ever possible be interpreted as negative, cynical, critical, passive aggressive, rude, or complaining and go "yep, you deserved it, tough shit" It's such a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=Ellatiel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YYcKx1W3,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-15T01:39:09.752+0000) > > The truth is that the IFS is a CROCK OF SHIT. No matter how much they tell this brazen lie about number of reports not mattering, this outright false. It doesn't matter what you type, if multiple people just don't like you and/or false report you, then you will be at high risk of getting (unfairly) punished. > > And their """support""" team has no interest in actually supporting whatsoever, they are simply Rito's little lapdogs that will damage control any punishment given to you and try to justify anything this little poorly programmed IFS robot does when it can be easily abused or exploited. The support doesn't care if you weren't toxic or the punishment is absurd given the action, they will simply take any little thing that could ever possible be interpreted as negative, cynical, critical, passive aggressive, rude, or complaining and go "yep, you deserved it, tough shit" > > It's such a joke. I've never been punished in 7 years of playing league - I guess from what you're saying I must be super popular?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Blood of vandal,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EkXUf2a7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-14T13:55:43.317+0000) > > Guys, I am pretty sure what he means is, that riot instead of being so focused on banning toxic players, they should also focus on what is making the community toxic. Which is people griefing without any punishment... > I hope that you understand what I am trying to say As has already been pointed out, Riot aren't "so focused on banning toxic players". It's just much much MUCH simpler to detect. As has also already been pointed out, automatically detecting griefing is not simple. Combine that with the millions of people playing per day and you'll see why manually punishing it is also difficult. Saying "JUST" fix the issue is like saying "JUST fix global warming already" or "JUST give everyone money so no-one is poor".
Jkim132 (NA)
: perma banned
> I was shocked to see my account getting banned. I'd have thought after 14 suspensions it wouldn't be so shocking > yes, I did flame. with my experience with league could've been better if there were no banning systems. And criminals would be happy if there were no laws. >I know everyone flames and rages because Riot made the game that way. Not at all. Some of us play games for fun, not to abuse other people. >I never get good experience and the rank system is so crap, honestly. Then you're not missing anything? > you will just lose more and more players because of your systems Losing toxic players is kinda the point of bans, yes.
: I can't open the client
Had to reinstall the client. Logged in, half the buttons missing and no friends list. What is Riot doing lately?
: Riot report feature just doesn't work
If the game is shitty then of course you should stop playing - surely you have better things to do with your spare time?
: afk after 1 min
LP gain/loss has to be balanced - therefore what you're saying is if the roles were reversed, you got first blood off the other team and caused one of their players to quit you would be happy not getting any LP for that game. However you should be able to surrender when a teammate quits, at least save yourself wasting the time.
: "It's not your teammates, it's you."
And therefore no pro players or streamers ever made it out of silver because it was impossible for them to carry their teammates, and they were forever stuck in elo hell...
: Malzahar
QSS ruins Malzahar just like it does Skarner or Warwick
: League is actually trash now
> suspend me for doing nothing You got a report card that said you were suspended for doing nothing? Screenshot please.
: Are all Silver supports super salty?
> I've been hardstuck silver for the longest time because of people who can't play their lanes, autofilled roles, AFK's, rage quits, and the list goes on. No offence, but if that were true then no-one would ever have made it out of silver. If you're good enough to break through eventually you will. Edit - not implying that you're not mechanically good enough to get promoted; but as Cind3rkick says you probably need to adjust your playstyle to win in spite of your teammates instead of letting them drag you down.
: I chose not to report a blatantly inting player...
> Whenever I ask for that same fucking asshole on my own team to be reported they don't fucking do it. You don't need to ask people to report. Report them yourself - extra reports don't do anything.
rujitra (NA)
: The comment was about the actions - I did not call the person abnormal.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=eAal50nw,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T23:19:33.841+0000) > > The comment was about the actions - I did not call the person abnormal. Okay, so if I say "A normal person would give themselves a username that isn't rujitra" that is in no way a comment on you, only your actions?
rujitra (NA)
: Your reply is based on your interpretations which are a stretch. I never said the person was abnormal. If that’s what you’re away from it, then I’m not sure what to do because that’s nowhere near what I said. It seems you and The Djinn are being clouded by your own bias against the OP of that thread, thus reading my response with no insults as having insults because that’s how you *want * to interpret them. When you have to preface things with “it’s pretty clear that” and “you basically point-blank” then those things aren’t true. Those are “escape phrases” - things your mind uses to justify to yourself that you’re correct and to try and convince others that you’re correct without actually providing any arguments.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=eAal50nw,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-05T23:08:16.459+0000) > > Your reply is based on your interpretations which are a stretch. I never said the person was abnormal. If that’s what you’re away from it, then I’m not sure what to do because that’s nowhere near what I said. It's exactly what you said. "A normal person would have done this" directly implies that anyone who doesn't do that isn't normal. >It seems you and The Djinn are being clouded by your own bias against the OP of that thread, thus reading my response with no insults as having insults because that’s how you want to interpret them. The same argument could be used in reverse to say that you're biased in favour of your own arguments, thus reading your response with insults as having no insults.
maro1039 (NA)
: something must be done
You want to make pro games boring by stopping players from flexing champions? There'd be at least 10 G2 games this year that wouldn't have happened under your rules.
: tencent owns riot
You do know it's entirely up to you if you spend money or not?
: riot do you think taking down my posts will stop them from being true
Then why are you still taking part in a community which has apparently been bad for years? Do you have nothing else to do?
: Im in my promo to gold for the first time
{{sticker:sg-soraka}} Sorry dude.
: Thank you everyone for replying and bringing insight to the situation. But, this doesn't exactly answer my main questions. Should someone be blamed FOREVER for a couple mistakes? I had 1 mistake prior to and then the 2nd mistake was a perma-ban. So it's not like I'm a really bad repeating offender. The first time I got banned, the word I said was meant as a joke, but the word is seen by bots and gets you an auto-ban. I've been playing for 8+ years. Take this for example. You are used to messing around with your friends and used to swearing and having a good time. This would be like your World of Warcraft or Call of Duty/Counter Strike. Then you go to work or school and you have to really, really watch what you say. Most of us accidentally say something they didn't mean. And that's what happened when I first got banned. Why am I going to be blamed for the rest of my life for being toxic, especially when I wasn't even the one who started it? I am going to be banned for the rest of my life. Don't you think that's wrong? Really try to put yourself in my shoes. Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=egirl vibes,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=T5Kht65x,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-03T13:57:58.952+0000) > > Take this for example. You are used to messing around with your friends and used to swearing and having a good time. This would be like your World of Warcraft or Call of Duty/Counter Strike. Then you go to work or school and you have to really, really watch what you say. Most of us accidentally say something they didn't mean. And that's what happened when I first got banned. Okay, let's say you go to a new job and you "accidentally" say something racist to your new boss and get fired. Is that unfair?
: i hate to add salt to this wound, but i guarantee you the players you reported have not be punished for what they did and probably never will. just goes to show riot only cares about money. but i am glad you are taking this chance to leave the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=T5Kht65x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-03T01:45:25.807+0000) > > i hate to add salt to this wound, but i guarantee you the players you reported have not be punished for what they did and probably never will Prove it. > just goes to show riot only cares about money That makes no sense. If it's a given that banned players don't spend any more money on the game then OP wouldn't be getting banned.
: no, if im too relaxed and stop caring about my teamates mistakes, they become more relaxed as well, a ping helps trigger them and keep their mind in the agme, without impacting my honor level. I tried using pings nicely, didnt work out, i always use pings very aggresively and commonly and spam pings on the enemy jungler while spamming pings on my teams mistakes so they can play better. if im in a tilted state, i don't ping as much, and that causes me to lose more games. muting is for people who don't like communicating to win and people willing to acknowledge their mistakes
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3bpMBg7T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-28T20:21:08.161+0000) > > no, if im too relaxed and stop caring about my teamates mistakes, they become more relaxed as well, a ping helps trigger them and keep their mind in the agme, without impacting my honor level. > I tried using pings nicely, didnt work out, i always use pings very aggresively and commonly and spam pings on the enemy jungler while spamming pings on my teams mistakes so they can play better. > if im in a tilted state, i don't ping as much, and that causes me to lose more games. > muting is for people who don't like communicating to win and people willing to acknowledge their mistakes More likely they muted your pings ages ago and you're just shouting into the void.
: im quitting this game forever
A lot of people seem to confuse not having emotions and controlling emotions. Self-control is a rare virtue online. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
SgtCook (OCE)
: Try this out: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool or this one: https://dotesports.com/news/how-to-fix-league-of-legends-error-code-1b
> [{quoted}](name=SgtCook,realm=OCE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=vjc3zVYw,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-29T08:16:32.518+0000) > > Try this out: > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool > > or this one: > https://dotesports.com/news/how-to-fix-league-of-legends-error-code-1b It's a server issue, local repairs aren't going to do anything. Especially when an entire reinstall didn't fix it.
: player support with error code 1b
Same here - did a full reinstall of the game, still can't play. In Dunedin, New Zealand on Vodafone internet.
: I appreciate your input this is what the log said.. Game 1 In-Game what the heak: get played bb what the heak: wtf eve what the heak: kys what the heak: dumb shit get off my lane what the heak: \gtfo what the heak: kai brain dead what the heak: eve what the heak: shut you mouth what the heak: maybe gank bitch what the heak: nha i saw what the heak: just dont like u what the heak: u followed sindged stfu what the heak: bitch what the heak: cry what the heak: for me what the heak: bb girl what the heak: i like it what the heak: dont jung what the heak: again what the heak: bum what the heak: STFU what the heak: EVE what the heak: u dont own the jungle what the heak: so bad what the heak: kys what the heak: eve is garbo what the heak: it hurts what the heak: bitch bet what the heak: queer what the heak: %%%%%% what the heak: BITCH what the heak: u right cause your always bot by yourself what the heak: fiora come mid what the heak: GG Post-Game what the heak: LOLZ yall didnt know what you were doing what the heak: nha your ass what the heak: ur ass I know theres alot of toxic shit in there but the really only thing I can see that would result in a no tolerance ban is when i said "kys" but I still dont see why 1 thing like that would result in an instant 14 day ban..
> what the heak: kys what the heak: kys what the heak: queer what the heak: %%%%%% {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: From Honor 0 to Honor 2 !
Awesome dude, keep it up! {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: your quote is misleading then, lol
Well if you're going to take it that literally then OP is a barefaced liar for accusing the blitz of not doing a single thing whatsoever except chat when that's obviously not the case. You can't place 10 wards and go 4/5/10 if you spend the entire game on fountain typing. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: "**all game**"
Oh good, now there's 2 people completely missing the point. I never said he bitched all game. I said all of his logs were bitching. You act as if 2 hours sitting peacefully in a bar completely make up for 10 minutes of beating the bartender up.
: yeaaaaa again i barely talked that game, you all seem to forget there are no time stamps in any of these logs.
So? You've still posted 3 games of bitching, so it's rich of you to complain about others doing it.
: OK Seriously Riot 10 game chat banned!?!?
> Ambient Snow: you literally did nothing all game but bitch That's ironic/hypocritical considering your chat logs are nothing but bitching.
: > [{quoted}](name=PurpleYukari,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ox7Q1ERn,comment-id=00020000000100000000000100000001,timestamp=2018-09-23T20:08:42.591+0000) > > There is one problem with your analogy: league is not a 1v1 game. A better analogy would be trying to play soccer or another team sport. If teammates are yelling insults at each other, it hinders the others' ability to play because it adds additional stimuli and makes it harder for players to focus on working with the team. Theres a reason why 1v1 games often tend to be more lenient on punishing toxicity than league. The amount of players has absolutely no relevance in that analogy.
What? You can't see the difference between individual sports and team sports?
: So is their anyone that;s still sportsman like in the game anymore?
I only play a couple of times a week, but I'd have someone cool in my team more often than not.
Savunahka (EUW)
: This is why LoL is such a great game
> riot forces you to stay and watch me feed, get angry, then come online to cry about it More like watch you feed, chuckle at how sad your life is, and just play another game. I have more important things in life than worrying about how someone plays a video game.
: Chat restrictions, are they fair?
> Why am i getting punished for playing the game? There's a difference between "playing the game" and "3 games using 99% of my chat to complain about my team, call them trash, threaten to feed, call for reports, score shaming and demanding to surrender"
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Y3p5EtmL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-22T08:16:57.786+0000) > > Given that private messages were not mentioned at all (and that this was a punishment that spanned multiple accounts), I'm going to take a wild guess that you might know of some private messages that would lead to the ban. no chatlogs :/ also never heard of pm bans have you?:o
I submitted a report ticket once with screenshots of someone telling me in great detail how and why I should kill myself for being bad at the game, and I later got a report notification and they got a 14-day ban. Whether the two are related or not I can't confirm as Riot don't dislose the outcome of reports, but it's possible.
DrkSouI (EUW)
: banned for no reason actually no reason though
> banned for no reason actually no reason though i was permanently banned for 'offensive' language. Sounds like a reason to me.
: Riot Games Refund me and this games report system is rigged
> From my last god damn Forum/Discussion I reported someone for trolling and then talking bad You can't report people in the forums. > they never got any warnings/penalties You have no way of knowing this. > I was told getting a chat restriction or a penalty was 3 game reports Either you misunderstood or were misinformed. > I threw and trolled Sounds like a deserved punishment then? > I got banned because I was 1 level under my adc No you didn't. > I was just roaming around the map and I didnt do anything This is why. > he flamed me and didnt get a penalty He may have.
: No, the jungler was flaming and harassing me. I was just asking him to do something. It was a 40 min game, these messages were spread out. I wasn't just badgering on and on in one go. Like I wrote, he was even trolling: we were both ok and he hit the blast cone to get me killed purposely.
Read through your chat and count the lines that aren't you complaining to your jungler though. As far as your teammates are concerned you just spent the whole game whining at the jungler; I'd have muted you after about the 3rd line. Yeah it sucks if your jungle isn't helping, but if he hasn't helped after asking a few times he's never going to change - continuing to harass him is just going to tilt your team and drive him to become toxic and troll, which it did. All you achieve is encouraging him troll and forcing your team to pay the price for it.
: Chat restricted for this? Is this a joke?
Chat restricted for **literally **spending the entire game harassing your jungler, seems about right
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-09-21T01:26:10.958+0000) > > it takes all sorts to make the world...dbags included funny how you can flame me and not get banned the only dbags here are the people flaming me for standing up for injustice
> standing up for injustice Lol that's like getting arrested for speeding, paying the fine then walking down the street keying all your neighbours' cars. You're not standing up for injustice, you're just looking for an excuse to troll. You're like one of those kids who put on anonymous masks and think they're hackers because they logged into 4chan once.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T01:23:00.344+0000) > > "I'm angry at the cops, so I'm going to take it out on my innocent neighbours." > > That's not tit for tat, that's just making up excuses for being a dick. > > I'm gonna assume spending all of your time making everyone around you miserable in game is just art imitating reality. it's tit for tat i employ any others who are tired of riot being nazis to help i can assist you in setting up so you won't ever be perma banned vms and proxies are amazing :)
Repeating a lie doesn't make it true. Sorry I'll have to decline your offer; I have more interesting things to do with my life than waste my free time griefing innocent players.
: > [{quoted}](name=PurpleYukari,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-21T01:12:12.328+0000) > > So you are going to take out your grief on innocent players who aren't involved with your behavior? Seems a little petty to me. not as petty as league removing my earned rewards for words so tit for tat
"I'm angry at the cops, so I'm going to take it out on my innocent neighbours." That's not tit for tat, that's just making up excuses for being a dick. I'm gonna assume spending all of your time making everyone around you miserable in game is just art imitating reality.
Blitz (NA)
: Because to me, being banned over an argument isn't something I can change. I think that the ban system prioritizing arguments as a way to decide if someone gets banned is ridiculous. I have been banned on accounts where I has not insulted the individual once but because I instigated the argument I was banned and nothing happen to them even though they cursed me out. An the reason I am able to know this is because I can see them playing games a week later.
> I was banned and nothing happen to them even though they cursed me out. An the reason I am able to know this is because I can see them playing games a week later. That doesn't mean they didn't get any chat restrictions.
Jaydooh (NA)
: um ok but therer being dumb and it makes me angry when i cant even play the game because i get teammates who are just being dumb and making me lose.
> when i cant even play the game because i get teammates who are just being dumb and making me lose. Losing isn't the same as not being able to play. Statistically you're likely to lose about half of your games - if you can't do that without flaming your team you're in danger of losing your account. Yell out loud, hit a pillow, call them names in your head - find whatever works for you to release those emotions outside of game. Nothing your teammates do excuses flaming them, and after a 14-day ban even minor toxicity could see you permanently banned.
: LOL "Im quitting cause of the bad community. Dying game anyway."
"Riot refuse to do anything about feeders and trolls, yet I got banned for literally nothing"
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pzy1U5Ft,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-20T03:35:47.312+0000) > > It's called self-control. > > It's not a problem you're likely to run into with the new ranking system next year if I understand it correctly - people getting autofilled will be matched lower than people on their mains. Maybe not. Fresh lvl 30's who are going in ranked for the first time get matched against silver players. If Riot doesn't tweak that so 1st time ranked players start from at least bronze there will be issues for low-mid (or even high) silver players, since some1 can get a free pass if they're playing a role they don't care about.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if there's some teething issues, but hopefully it'll settle down fairly quickly
Exibir mais

Aneirin

Nível 142 (OCE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão