: Client Launch Time
I am. This issue is with their new client, not with your pc. They've downgraded it, once again. Ruining something that wasn't really broken to begin with.
Comentários de Rioters
: Everybody complained about ARURF behing a thing. I'm guenuinely glad that they are being taught, the hard way, why ARURF was created in the first place. I hope you enjoy banning Zed every game, because as soon as you won't...
> [{quoted}](name=PaffWasTaken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EVmrfcNK,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-10-29T13:51:05.515+0000) > > Everybody complained about ARURF behing a thing. I'm guenuinely glad that they are being taught, the hard way, why ARURF was created in the first place. I hope you enjoy banning Zed every game, because as soon as you won't... Normal urf was actually alright, when people didn't 5 man pick op champs. ARURF is pretty shitty because you can just make a smurf and have only a few champs, you'll get the same champ over and over most of the time. Normal urf on PBE was a **Blast**. I do think it's the community who ruins it. Trying to end games fast for whatever reason (logic, amiright?) it isn't like this is ranked lol
: I think if they give this much dosh away all the time hardly anyone will buy anything, but a few more "grand feasts" per decade wouldn't hurt. Certainly an expanded holiday celebration every year with free stuff and discounts for gifts would be a great idea, and doing something like this every five years instead of every ten would feel pretty joyous to me!
> [{quoted}](name=CaliCoastReplay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6xZbwTK,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-10-29T07:58:05.234+0000) > > I think if they give this much dosh away all the time hardly anyone will buy anything, but a few more "grand feasts" per decade wouldn't hurt. > > Certainly an expanded holiday celebration every year with free stuff and discounts for gifts would be a great idea, and doing something like this every five years instead of every ten would feel pretty joyous to me! How about every year? An event like Odyssey for example, but yearly. Of course they don't have to give a lot, but make it more rewarding for players. Currently, you save up "coins" for weekly missions. In the 3 weeks you did those missions, you are able to buy 1x skin orb. I just don't feel it rewarding for a 3 week long "mission". We need more events like Odyssey!
: > Just like any other company, they want money. This is the stupidest statement I continue to see. Yeah, they're a fucking company, making some money is what allows them to, you know, continue existing. To expand and make more and better content. To be able to afford giving out free things, because it nets them more money in the long run. That's literally the point of free samples and sales, it's always been about net income. It's actually absurd seeing your comments in this thread, complaining about that you're not able to earn more free stuff than you can already get. "Oh they lock chests behind a timer", it's almost like it's because you're not entitled to chests. That there's a gate to how much free content you can get from a FREE to play game. Your statement about old games being optional to buy skins but you could earn them, only works when you buy the game itself. Your OP is literally "Make all events like this with big free stuff for us!" ruling out the fact that the rewards are only this good, because it's the 10th anniversary.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6xZbwTK,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T03:24:10.118+0000) > > This is the stupidest statement I continue to see. Yeah, they're a fucking company, making some money is what allows them to, you know, continue existing. To expand and make more and better content. To be able to afford giving out free things, because it nets them more money in the long run. That's literally the point of free samples and sales, it's always been about net income. > > It's actually absurd seeing your comments in this thread, complaining about that you're not able to earn more free stuff than you can already get. "Oh they lock chests behind a timer", it's almost like it's because you're not entitled to chests. That there's a gate to how much free content you can get from a FREE to play game. Your statement about old games being optional to buy skins but you could earn them, only works when you buy the game itself. > > Your OP is literally "Make all events like this with big free stuff for us!" ruling out the fact that the rewards are only this good, because it's the 10th anniversary. You're obviously naive thinking we're not entitled to earn this and that because "It's a free to play game". Go look at the paid games, they do the exact same shit as this, just more aggressive. This company actually is struggling to keep their profits high. Last year was their least profitable year compared to 2015. If they actually gave free stuff frequently, people would actually want to give them more money because it won't feel like they're being forced to buy it. Companies like Tencent are the reason behind all this nonsense because all they care about is money. Please do tell me, what better content are we to expect? I haven't seen any Rioter respond to most threads about actual criticism to the game. They haven't really listened to many, and are catering to Esports. All I see is more and more skins thrown down your throat, more "passes" to earn extra coins, to get an extra orb or two. I don't see how any of this is better? This was truly the only time I felt this game was fun because rewarding challenges are great. It's sad to see that you people think them earning more money will allow them to "make better content". What a joke. They still haven't listened about the client, the feedback they received was so negative, and they still haven't done anything about it. This company doesn't listen to the players, and I know you will probably disagree. The whole year they've been getting criticism at how they balance their champs, yet they still don't care. All they care about is money and esports. This is Tencent we're talking about. It's sad that most of Riots actions go unnoticed, they need to start getting some backlash for their shady shit they pull.
: > [{quoted}](name=BearGrillz34,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6xZbwTK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T01:58:20.671+0000) > > It's sad that this is how they treat their players. > > What's even worse, every company is following suit.... > > I remember back when everything in games were **free** and the skins were an optional buy, but can also be **earn't** by playing the game. Riot's way of "earning" these skins is stupid. They even limit how many boxes you can get per week. It's stupid. > > This "10th anniversary" is classified as a proper event to me. This is how it should always be done. It's a shame that people take it for what it is, and refuse to complain. The only way to get change, is to force it. > > It worked with the latest cod and even that speaks numbers. i mean odyssey extract was probably the best event it was fun and well done and you could earn decent rewards for it and i think the box limit is mostly so people don't spend days without breaks grinding them which is fine, gives down time though even if the rewards are earned and free thats generally why events aren't done one after the other after the other not every champion release should come with a event not every skin group that comes out needs an event to monetize they really should slow down on the evens so that they can make better events with quality rewards because i know for sure chromas of a skin i don't have and don't care for isn't a reward Little legend eggs for playing league of legends is not satisfying despite season two looking better than series 1 they shouldn't sync up like this they should have separate things
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6xZbwTK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T02:24:00.370+0000) > > i mean odyssey extract was probably the best event > > it was fun and well done and you could earn decent rewards for it > > > and i think the box limit is mostly so people don't spend days without breaks grinding them which is fine, gives down time > > though even if the rewards are earned and free thats generally why events aren't done one after the other after the other > not every champion release should come with a event > not every skin group that comes out needs an event to monetize > they really should slow down on the evens so that they can make better events with quality rewards because i know for sure chromas of a skin i don't have and don't care for isn't a reward > Little legend eggs for playing league of legends is not satisfying despite season two looking better than series 1 they shouldn't sync up like this they should have separate things That is not the reason why they add cooldowns. It's done to prevent people from getting them whenever they want, to incentivize them to buy one. Saying "It's to reduce grinding without breaks" is stupid. The whole point of all this is to get people to get hooked into the game, if people were grinding out those boxes, they'd **love** it. Just like any other company, they want money. Tencent even fabricated the odds for lootboxes on COD Mobile, they'd do anything to get people to pay up. Because even if they do earn 100 boxes, they still need to earn keys.
: Yeah you'd think 'events' would be rewarding and encouraging to play but instead prestige skins are paid for instead of earned which kinda sucks
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6xZbwTK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-28T01:54:18.031+0000) > > Yeah you'd think 'events' would be rewarding and encouraging to play > > but instead prestige skins are paid for instead of earned which kinda sucks It's sad that this is how they treat their players. What's even worse, every company is following suit.... I remember back when everything in games were **free** and the skins were an optional buy, but can also be **earn't** by playing the game. Riot's way of "earning" these skins is stupid. They even limit how many boxes you can get per week. It's stupid. This "10th anniversary" is classified as a proper event to me. This is how it should always be done. It's a shame that people take it for what it is, and refuse to complain. The only way to get change, is to force it. It worked with the latest cod and even that speaks numbers.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: DO NOT USE THE NEW LEAGUE LAUNCHER
I just got forced to use this shit client. The cpu usage is through the roof with this one. My eyes are blinded everytime I open the launcher. I don't understand why they fucking changed it. It isn't even a new client? Literally the same client with a different launcher? I can see when idle on this new 'client' for a while, the memory does start to stack. Must be some kind of mem leak somewhere.
mack9112 (NA)
: People abused champions in regular urf and it created a huge loss in interest in the game mode I’m sorry this has all been documented already. If you want to blame anybody for the inability to pick the champion they want it is the community itself wanting to stomp every match.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QyhFAk5d,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-04-02T07:49:25.421+0000) > > People abused champions in regular urf and it created a huge loss in interest in the game mode I’m sorry this has all been documented already. > > If you want to blame anybody for the inability to pick the champion they want it is the community itself wanting to stomp every match. I'd like to see them re-open it and revisit it. Bare in mind, back when normal urf was a thing, they were still VERY NEW to the game mode and how it worked. They had adjusted it throughout the newer iterations of the mode. I'd like to see it passed on normal urf next time. The only true way to conclude it was great, is to try it again with the new changes. They nerfed and adjusted a ton of champions within these periods, don't forget about that.
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QyhFAk5d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-02T06:46:33.222+0000) > > Normal urf actually aweful with every match the same 10 champions or you auto lost You get the same ten champions either way, except in this case Jhin, someone I REALLY enjoy playing in URF is actually being put in a list of "not so often to come up" champions whereas I'm seeing AND GETTING the same champions over and over. I'm a Kat main and I can't tell you how many times I've actually gotten Katarina. It's almost insane. Been trying to get Jhin forever and have gotten him maybe 3 times, and I've ONLY been playing ARURF for probably 2 weeks. Jarvan is another one I like to have fun with(AP Jarvan is pretty fun and surprising for people who haven't played against it before), but how often does he come up? I've played him twice, seen him maybe 4 times. How many times have I seen Syndra? Probably 20+. Just checked my last 10 ARURF games. Here's the list. Just check out how many have x2 and x3 beside their names from just 10 games: 1. **Xayah x 2 2. Soraka 3. Irelia x 2 4. Sion 5. Xerath 6. Sivir x 2 7. Jinx x 2 8. Amumu x 3 9. Kogmaw x 3 10. Pyke 11. Miss Fortune x 2 12. Singed 13. Sona x 2 14. Heimerdinger 15. Poppy 16. Bard x 3 17. Quinn x 3 18. Neeko 19. Malphite 20. Lucian 21. Jhin x 2 22. Sylas 23. Sejuani 24. Cassiopeia x 3 25. Kai'Sa x 2 26. Vayne 27. Kha'Zix 28. Viktor x 2 29. Volibear x 2 30. Kalista 31. Nunu x 2 32. Ezreal 33. Yasuo 34. Blitzcrank x 2 35. Leona 36. Akali 37. Ashe 38. Nami 39. Annie x 2 40. Zed 41. Azir 42. Riven 43. Orianna x 2 44. Leblanc 45. Wukong 46. Twisted Fate x 2 47. Kindred 48. Lux x 2 49. Caitlyn x 3 50. Morgana 51. Thresh 52. Zilean 53. Taric 54. Trundle 55. Velkoz 56. Katarina 57. Karma 58. Talon 59. Teemo 60. Nocturne 61. Graves x 2 62. Shaco 63. Corki 64. Jayce 65. Xin Zhao 66. Kayle 67. Nautilus 68. Brand** Also note it goes to 68. That leaves 32 potential champions that could have taken the place of the ones that were played every time. That means in 10 games I saw one of the same champions 32 times.
Same way I feel about Camille lol. I've gotten her like 2 times total out of 200-300 arurf games. played her like 5 times total (cause pple hate her and re-roll with her). But yea, I barely see any good champs, most of the champs I get is from the free rotation. There's a reason why I don't own those champs! It seems like they've rigged it, or their random system is absolute trash. I've seen a kog, a jinx, a siver and a malz like 20-30 times. Super annoying stuff.
mack9112 (NA)
: Normal urf actually aweful with every match the same 10 champions or you auto lost
I honestly never had a problem with normal urf. Sure, matchups were the same (not like it isn't now). But at least you were able to pick what you want, which is why I didn't care about losing too much. I don't think ARURF and normal URF make any differences between matchups. I still vs the same old cancer shit I vs in normal urf. The only difference, is that I have to be lucky. Either I get a good champ or I don't. It really basically determines whether you can do something or not.
Comentários de Rioters
Bobcom1 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OsA3e5mA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T20:00:22.069+0000) > > URF as a whole needs to die or receive a ban phase similar to how 9.7 ARAM is. > > You ban then you get assigned your champion. > > > I'm sick of seeing Veigar, Master Yi almost every single game. I just wanna pick my champ it's been forever and I've never gotten my champ in arurf it's redonculous.
Same. Arurf is so trash, just let us pick our god damn champs. IT's funny, I've never actually gotten zed, nidalee and a bunch of other champs. It just seems to be a generic selection of the same shit. But, they're keeping this mode random so they can sell their stupid passes to allow for more re-rolls. Since every sucker pays for those.
Paroe (NA)
: I doubt this change is as bad you claim - and camille does need nerfs. Once she gets a trinity farce shes a one girl wrecking crew.
I've jungled with Camille quite a fair amount. Without that stun, you lose so much health that you need to back off early. It only really impacts early game, not late. But I'd rather they nerfed the dmg by 50% (against monsters only) but whatever.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=BearGrillz34,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sqcGNhgm,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-09T10:19:13.627+0000) > > Well Ofcourse they'd leave. The game was full of bugs, they were so used to "hacking" the game that it got boring once fixed. The game itself shouldn't of had that many game breaking bugs to begin with. ...what? Wtf did you understand about my post? Like...what? The years when the game was filled with bugs etc were the years when those players had the most fun and the ones they remember fondly. They didn't left at that time but YEARS AND YEARS later (or...never, until the server closed). And at that time the "anti cheat system" was up from YEARS, lol. I swear I don't wanna bash you but...really? That was your explanation? ("They left cause they were too used to hacks") Oh, lord.
You're the one that makes me want to bash you. I said that the bugs are like "hacks", they are what made them enjoy the game. Bugs aren't hacked, but can be treated like so if the bugs are abusable enough, it's as if they were hacking (but not really hacking). It just seems you don't understand English that well to understand what I'm trying to say. That either means you're young or it isn't your first language.
: > [{quoted}](name=BearGrillz34,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sqcGNhgm,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-09T09:49:18.710+0000) > > You don't seem to even read. I did. I read the same, deluded stuff from guys like you over and over and OVER. No point in even trying, your mind is closed to the truth cause you NEED to believe otherwise. I played in a NO Ultima Online server for years back in the day. As any NO servers was a TOTAL FUCKING MESS: game breaking bugs (and I mean ISTANT KILLING bugs, THAT kind of bad), GOD AFWUL balance, TONS of cheates and so forth. ...was fun as HELL. Over the years, the bugs slowly started to be fixed, the balance team got better and better, some anti cheating system was FINALLY implemented and the list goes on: the game was objectively 10x better than before, not even remotely close. The server peaked at 500+ players connected on average...then he started to slowly decline. WoW was the new shit, games with better graphic were popping up everywhere...the end of an hera (talking about like 15 years ago or something like that). Guess what? In the later years the community was FULL of veterans whining about the "glorious past" saying the game was dying cause of the incompetent staff: they were talking about a time were the game was objectively UTTER SHIT compared to the present like it was gold. Fast forward to 2018, there is a FB group dedicated to the "old nostalgic players" of that server. Just some weeks ago, for like the 439834349 times, they expressed the idea to "recreate that server buying the scripts from the old stuff, to then create the server with the right settings, FINALLY!111". They said that they estimated an average of TEN (T-E-N) player connected simultaneously and that they could have started from that (just try to picture it...a game meant to have HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of players in one server with TEN...just try wrap your mind around it). Oh, and I forgot: my server was actually "revived" like 43349834 other times before, ALWAYS with this idea, ALWAYS with the old players shouting "THE GAME DIED ONLY BECAUSE THE STAFF WAS TRASH, IS STILL SUPER GOOD AND WE WILL MAKE IT WORK1!1". ...EVERY TIME the server lasted few weeks, cause after the first days of initial enthusiasm, EVERYONE got bored at hell and left. Lesson learned? AHAHHAHAHAHAHA "OMG IT FAILED AGAIN CAUSE UH...EVEN THE NEW STAFF THAT uh...we kinda personally created and uh...we kinda all told them what settings use...WAS UTTER SHIT, HE RUINED EVERYTHING AGAIN! BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN111" And they tried, and tried and tried...fuck they are TRYING RIGHT NOW. You may think I made this up, you may think I am over exaggerating things. No one can be THAT deluded, right? How can't they see it the fucking truth after FIFTEEN + YEARS AND 43834834347 FAILED EXPERIMENTS? ...but that's because you didn't played there, you didn't share their fond memories. You see it from the outside and you are baffled at their obtusity...not realizing they are doing EXACTLY what LoL veteran are doing now, living in a total LIE. So yeah, you will NEVER change your mind, cause the truth (if LoL were EXACTLY like it was in your days you wouldn't enjoy it anymore than now and you would probably be SHOCKED at how worse it would be compared to your memories) is just too...sad to bear. And this will screw any possible residual fun you could have on LoL.
Well Ofcourse they'd leave. The game was full of bugs, they were so used to "hacking" the game that it got boring once fixed. The game itself shouldn't of had that many game breaking bugs to begin with. You're literally comparing 2 different things. The example I gave you was based off a scenario which applies to League as well. Since Ultima online wasn't ruined because of a gameplay update, but rather the bugs were fixed. Should the bugs not have even existed in the first place, I reckon the game would've been at a very stable state. Anyway, I'm doing talking to you because you just think everyone seems to be deluded and nothing more than that. Riot is just different because they refuse to listen to the mainstream players and go for esports instead. They could fix this all in a jiffy, but they don't. They even had a video about "we've heard you and we'll fix it next season". But in fact, they made it worse. Think what you will, but I think your opinion is really biased and I can tell you that there are many examples of game updates fucking up the whole community. You said it for yourself, once those bugs got patched, everything started to decline. I wouldn't blame them either. It's like this, when something exists and has existed for a long time, you're so adapted to it, so when it does change, you get bored because it isn't the same experience as before. This is literally what's happening to league right now, the experience changed but it has changed so much that it was taken too far, way too far than what it should've been.
: > [{quoted}](name=BearGrillz34,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sqcGNhgm,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-09T09:02:11.220+0000) > > You're very strange. Naaa,, you are just VERY deluded. And as EVERY "Nostalgia Trapped Victim" totally impervious to the truth sadly.
You don't seem to even read.
: > [{quoted}](name=BearGrillz34,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sqcGNhgm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-09T07:35:16.582+0000) > > No man, it never got boring because it actually had meaning. Yeah, the same for ALL the other MMO ever. Coincidentally the veteran players that spent HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS over the years start to claim their game has "gone to shit" and is not like the "good old days" were "everything was better". Every. Fucking. Time. Not because the "nostalgia effect" is kicking in and they fail to recognize the fact that they had so much fun cause it was FRESH AND NEW, naaa: cause every MMO ever "goes to shit" after some years! Nevermind the fact that usually the first years of an MMO is were you get the most bugs, the biggest balance problems (old TF, brrr...), nevermind the fact that "early days LoL" was a BROKEN MESS (still a good game, uh: but Riot stepped up its game a LOT since then, and I mean a LOT) compared to now naaa. They lost their way man, fuck Riot! Saddest thing about those "veterans"? They don't actually quit. They call the game "shit", they said is "not fun anymore"...but they keep playing it AND whine about it all the time. Every little mistake is taken GIGANTICALLY out of proportion ("OMG DH IS THE WORST THING HAPPENED TO LOL EVER!111"...really? something that last like TWO WEEKS is the worst thing ever happened balance wise? ohboy...), every good thing is not acknowledged cause they can't even see it (or they will say that it doesn't matter anyway cause OMG THE REST IS SO BAD!!!!) and so forth. Or because they cling to the IDEA of what LoL was in their "gaming youth", all because they keep hoping by some miracle they will someday experience it again. Not. Gonna. Happen. The first time of an MMO will be ALWAYS the most fun and full of pleasant memories and, once that time passes, there is no going back. But you can realize it, accept it, take all the fun LoL can still give it to you (or move on, is a real possibility I swear!)...or keep whining, blaming Riot, delude yourself and be unhappy and frustrated for the rest of your LoL life. PS > So I'm definitely not the only one here... Oh, no. Plenty of deluded "old players" out there, true.
You're very strange. You seem to think that playing the game for hours on end dictates the entertainment level of the game. A fine example of this would be Runescape. Runescape was a fun MMO that had been out for a very long time, everybody had enjoyed it. All of a sudden, everyone was bored. Want to know why? It isn't because they've been playing the game for hours and hours and hours, it's because they made a new update called "EOC" (the evolution of combat). This update made the game so boring because of how the mechanics changed; the player count dropped from 250k to about 50k within the first year, and is now steadily on 16-30k players (peak times). However, when OSRS (old school runescape) was announced, all of a sudden there were 100k+ players playing that game. It's been 5 years since and the game still had about 80k players (on avg) and peaks at around 150k players ever since osrs mobile came out. Same exact thing is happening with league. I promise you, with all my contempt that if Riot was to release a legacy server that was dated around 2010-2015, everyone would quit the normal servers and jump to the legacy servers. ** IF YOUR SKINS WERE TO transfer over**. Cause I know for a fact that people would stay if their skins didn't transfer over. So you can't just assume everyone is deluded and "not thinking straight" or "find it boring because of the time spent". As a wise man once said, if you enjoy something, you will never get bored of it. But when you do get bored of it, can it truly be because you don't like it anymore, or has something changed? In this case, something has changed and Riot is indeed to blame. They have been making shit decisions the past 2 years all to please their investors. They did this by making the game more appealing to Asian countries, to bring in more Asian players. This has worked and will continue to work, hence why they are making it more bursty and trying to force length of games to be shorter (to appeal for internet cafes).
Dynikus (NA)
: All of the skins I got were for champions I play regularly. If you play a lot of ARAMs, the skins you get are going to be pretty random.
I understand what you're saying. But I only got 1 champion (that I played in aram) out of the 5. I got a couple of random ass skins. 1 skin was relevant (from I champ I had played in the past, but not in a long time). 1 was from aram. The other 3 were completely random and I had never played those champs in like a year. So I don't think ARAM had anything to do with it, it's rather semi-random now. As compared to before, it would always pick the top 5 most played champs I had played in that month.
: Uh, don't play ARAM's then.
Arams isn't the problem, they've completely changed how it works. In the previous Your shop, I was given ALL champions (that I had played the most) regardless of my ARAM games. Seems they've purposely included it now.
: Oh god > [{quoted}](name=BearGrillz34,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sqcGNhgm,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-09T07:21:32.843+0000) > I remember no-lifing this game for hours on end, but it seems that time has passed. TOTALLY cause of the game, not like EVERY ONLINE GAME ever start to decline in fun after you played the shit out of it uh? Naaa is because "THE GAME IS NOW TRASH OMG MUCH BETTER IN THE OLDER DAYS!11". I saw the "older days", from the beta on: that's just BS, son.
No man, it never got boring because it actually had meaning. These changes completely destroyed the fun out of the game. On the one hand, I know a lot of people disagree but on the other hand, I see a majority of the posts here complaining about them. So I'm definitely not the only one here... When you remove strategy and skill out of the game and add more burst damage, damage in general and force the games to be shorter than usual, just to please Chinese players. Seems very biased and it seems they want to make the game work for other countries. But with all these changes it just isn't as intriguing as it used to be. Want to know the reason why I was able to no-life it back then? It's because everything was "balanced" in such a way, everyone had their own, fair chance of doing what they want. But nowadays, if you aren't playing into the meta or if 1 (or 2) teamates fk up, games completely over. There's literally no chance for you to make a come back because of how the game was built.
: > [{quoted}](name=RoG Seraph,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6M5nBpl,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-08T20:17:23.496+0000) > > Season 9 is my last season if this shit doesn't stop. I'm not even giving them the full season. They had all of last season to correct these problems, and they're now worsening them. I don't WANT to quit, but they aren't making me want to play, either.
> [{quoted}](name=Taterbug7,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6M5nBpl,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-12-08T22:49:30.102+0000) > > I'm not even giving them the full season. > They had all of last season to correct these problems, and they're now worsening them. > I don't WANT to quit, but they aren't making me want to play, either. Same here. I'm basically done till they get their shit together.
Comentários de Rioters
wolf jade (EUNE)
: i do i feel like without the things you get to put on the rank its looking bad
It just doesn't look like it fits with league for whatever reason.
Comentários de Rioters
: Anyone else think celerity is just dumb?
Yea, I'm never touching that rune ever again. I remember I used to always take it but now it's like meh... I don't even know how that logic works. MS for more MS just doesn't make sense to me...
iiGazeii (NA)
: Dark Harvest is getting nerfed in the next patch for exactly this reason
Honestly for things like this, it should be a hotfix. I don't know why they make everyone suffer for 1-2 weeks before putting out a patch that addresses it.
Comentários de Rioters
FéliXXX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BearGrillz34,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bWJlFE2t,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2018-11-25T05:08:15.258+0000) > > That's what all Zed players say. I see on your match history one of your most played champs is zed. I've been in games from Gold -> Diamond 2 and every time a zed's in the game, he always gets fed. His ult + domination + the free dusk + his passive proc and stormrazer completely fucks everyone up. > > So no, I don't think Zed himself is OP as a champ but the new items and runes give him way too much power... > > I hardly play ranked anymore on any of my accounts, but all I can say is that I'd assume Zed is almost a #1 pick in every ranked game (if he isn't banned). huh, domination? the champ is so bad early game way to high cds for low dmg he cant abuse DH cos he cant stack it to be good his build sucks because you are forced to build lethality since he lacks dmg lethality sucks since s8 and its even worse in s9 cos there is a lot of armor in mages itemization and other ad champs are way better than him as i said dusck is not that good just look at gunblade is a way better item then you cant build stormrazor if the enemy gets armor btw his passive does magic dmg when every1 have magic resist and u dont have magic pen so its only good for farming then yeah zeds playrate is high but that doesnt mean anything btw whenever i play against a zed i hardwin that lane
Yes because you're a Zed main lol. It's the same exact thing when I vs a Camille. I hardwin that lane because I've played Camille so many times, I know how she works and can predict a lot of things. Zeds early game damage is not weak, I don't know what you're talking about. At level 2 he can do 50% of your hp with 1 combo and then 10 seconds later, another 50%. Boom, you're dead. It's so very easy to get an advantage as Zed early game due to your energy and unlim w q poke. I personally wouldn't mind them reverting the ult buff and allow us to QSS it. Because every-time I see a zed he just ults, aa's once and then just runs away. Instant burst damage. There's literally no counterplay to it at all, unless you have a champion that can dash to him or cc him.
: The Camille nerf missed the mark really hard.
Camille main here. In all honestly, I think Camille is pretty weak atm with the new preseason changes. Her E range is pretty okay if you ask me, since it requires a champion to be there in order to leap that big distance. The reason why it works with her flash is because of how the game works, a hitbox is created when she dashes and it stuns them if a player collides with it. You could fix it saying if you flashed then don't stun but then that would ruin the integrity of the champ because there are a ton and I mean a ton of champs who can do flash plays much better than Camille can. Her stun is not even long so it isn't like you're stuck there for a good 2 seconds. I've vsed Camille's up to diamond 2 and all I can say is that this champion has never dominated or carried a game alone with her e. She is not an easy champ to master and definitely an easy one to counter if you know her kit well. That e dash is so easy to juke, you would laugh if I compiled you all the games I made Camille waste her dash and let her dash into my turret instead {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I can see by your match history, you vsed a Camille 2 days ago and won against her. Her kit used to be much more powerful with the old runes + when conqueror didn't exist. But now that true damage is accessible to everyone, she relies on that e to actually do some damage. Nerfing that e range would completely break her as you'd have to be super close in order to hit them (which gives a much bigger risk to actually missing). It may sound weird but the closer she is, the easier it is to dodge that e. The attackspeed nerf is pretty noticeable if you don't take some runes that give you attackspeed but first we need to fix dark harvest. I've stopped playing this game now, since every time I play a game, I see everyone picking dark harvest. Even our supports... Legit wtf is this bs I may be a little biased over her e since I mostly only play Camille, but I can tell you that it isn't really that bad since the stun and damage is nothing. Damage was already nerfed and doesn't really deal much damage in the lower levels, if you somehow die to a Camille while trying to take your red, it's your fault for not warding your bushes/checking it before starting. There's so much you can do with basically any champ to counter her at lower levels because she's really weak until level 3 in terms of damage. I'd worry more about Zed with those shop items. I've never seen my whole team get deleted so fucking fast lol. With dusk + stormrazer and his passive proc with domination, it's just insane. 1 hits us all.
FéliXXX (EUW)
: they litteraly nerffed zed as aa e dmg so the onlything that does dmg in zeds kit are his qs so stop acting like zed is op and he can kill without skillshots cos is a rly hard champ that non of u are able to master.
That's what all Zed players say. I see on your match history one of your most played champs is zed. I've been in games from Gold -> Diamond 2 and every time a zed's in the game, he always gets fed. His ult + domination + the free dusk + his passive proc and stormrazer completely fucks everyone up. So no, I don't think Zed himself is OP as a champ but the new items and runes give him way too much power... I hardly play ranked anymore on any of my accounts, but all I can say is that I'd assume Zed is almost a #1 pick in every ranked game (if he isn't banned).
: What happened to reducing damage in pre-season Riot???
I can't believe what I posted before never actually got posted... TL;DR: Game keeps getting worse, I used to play it for the daily missions but I don't anymore. I Only play when a friend asks me to. They don't give a flying fuck about the players, only the investors. That's why there are so many new skins every month or two. If they actually took their time into balancing the game with people who actually play the game, I reckon it would be way more enjoyable. Every time I hear them say "we've listened", all I hear is "We're going to make some really weird and unnecessary changes just because we need to keep the game 'fresh' ".
Comentários de Rioters
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: watafak
How? I want 86 new missions :(
: Thanks for the heads up! So disappointed though. She had such little impact all year and is a champ I'd never touch... got triple gold for all the chromas I'll never use. If it was any midlaner it should've been SWAIN {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=ForFoxSakes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LZflHYbF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-12T15:22:55.196+0000) > > Thanks for the heads up! So disappointed though. She had such little impact all year and is a champ I'd never touch... got triple gold for all the chromas I'll never use. > If it was any midlaner it should've been SWAIN > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} Same here. I'd rather have preferred any champ over ori. Such a super boring champ that hardly anyone plays.
: Please don't reward d5 players that only plays ranked once a month
I mean why does it matter? It's their choice to not play ranked after they reach a certain rank. I agree they should do something similar with boosted account (like investigate all dia accs to see if they were boosted) or something. But if you do that to the legit players, it's just sad.
: Still miss the times when I was so oblivious to what was even happening half the time playing the game. 20 games were easily playable and I would go for hours. A few games today's makes me want to just uninstall and go to sleep.
> [{quoted}](name=TheSymbolÔfPeace,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kBklePE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-03T21:36:55.849+0000) > > Still miss the times when I was so oblivious to what was even happening half the time playing the game. 20 games were easily playable and I would go for hours. A few games today's makes me want to just uninstall and go to sleep. I feel ya. I hardly play the game anymore cause of how boring it gets. Honestly I've never seen such a massive decline. Every single friend of mine who played this game, quit. Every single time I want to have fun I get flamed on or vs the same champs over and over. Back then, I remember I would always vs different people because nobody cared that much about meta and just wanted to have fun. Season 6 was when I quit and had come back at season 8. So much changed, it's depressing. What makes it even worse is Riot don't care... Why not focus on the majority instead of the minority. eSports may be more enjoyable to watch if they left the game fun where it didn't rely too much on teams.
: Because not everyone was able to use this strategy when it was still possible. And some of us completed the mission in a legit way, without abusing an overlooked strategy that makes you sit in a corner for ages while being unkillable. :P
Eeh, not really worth the hassle imo. I managed to get to kayn 3/3 (20% hp left) 3 times doing it legit. You get clueless people most of the time that makes it very hard to do. So instead, doing it with the strat was the best way to keep my sanity alive.
: Riot, I just want you to know how much anger and frustration odyssey missions do.
I'm still confused how you guys haven't managed to do it. I did it 3rd try, got a group of 5 strangers and taught them the 5x ziggs strat. Did all the missions in 2hrs.
Kadexe (EUW)
: @Riot Please Nerf+Buff Alpha Strike
I've played yi after the nerfs, he's still very good and op. I don't see why you're complaining, he still clears waves faster than most junglers...
Sukishoo (NA)
: It is officially coming! https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/09/ask-riot-kled-skin-code-names/
Thank the lord! That means she's getting a winter skin. It better not be a letdown or else I will cry. This is their one chance to impress me and all the Camille fans out there.
reba042 (NA)
: What skin line are you thinking? I can make a bad concept if you want.
You know, I always liked Program Camille's q sound but nothing else. The look was pre good but lacked some glow. Project Camille would've probably looked badass imo, no idea why they don't make something similar for her. I just feel she needs to look super robotic but not too robotic at the same time. If you take a look at this post here: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/e7kxow6c-blood-moon-camille You can see that it looks pretty darn neat. Just have a few pulsating items on her and we'll be set. I'm most interested in seeing her as a project skin with that badass looking armour.
: Executioner Camille Skin Idea
Cool concept tbh, love the feel to it.
Comentários de Rioters
FridgeD (EUW)
: "What's to say you shouldn't be able to outplay everyone early game then? While you're at it, why don't you give me 1 fighter who can't take a nasus on early?" thats my point: nasus is a shitty designed stat stick, that get shit on early 1vs1, but wins more and more 1vs1 later, by just out stating. he just needs a new core idea and some room to show your skill. "Is this his club name or the name of his division? If it's the latter, it's not really like he has any influence over that." i used his op.gg to remind him, that he could use some time (and skill) in this game. views change after a certain time. but no, i wont eloshame him in public. you can op.gg by yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=FridgeD,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RlbAOVwq,comment-id=0002000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-18T23:50:38.509+0000) > > "What's to say you shouldn't be able to outplay everyone early game then? While you're at it, why don't you give me 1 fighter who can't take a nasus on early?" > thats my point: nasus is a shitty designed stat stick, that get shit on early 1vs1, but wins more and more 1vs1 later, by just out stating. he just needs a new core idea and some room to show your skill. > > "Is this his club name or the name of his division? If it's the latter, it's not really like he has any influence over that." > i used his op.gg to remind him, that he could use some time (and skill) in this game. views change after a certain time. > but no, i wont eloshame him in public. you can op.gg by yourself. I remember shitting on Nasus a couple hundred times, only to get shit on later because he can just stack up. That cripple is fucking bullshit as well, I can't fucking move or even auto attack. Sure, I wouldn't mind the movespeed debuff if I could ACTUALLY ATTACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. He gets like 5 q's on my ass before I can actually finish 1 auto attack. He is infact cancer and I'm greatful I hardly vs nasus these days cause he's really annoying. You gotta constantly poke his ass to make sure he doesn't heal back to full hp and then later on you need your whole team to even kill him...
: > [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=PvrpURlA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-18T15:34:27.089+0000) > > Hi folks, I watched an interesting video about the patch made by a Challenger support main. He has a lot of ideas about how the game should be changed. You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwLd5Y6LcpE One thing that I thought was interesting was his solution to gold funneling. It's clever and something I had not considered. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=koochario,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=PvrpURlA,comment-id=009d,timestamp=2018-07-18T23:25:36.054+0000) > > I watched an interesting video about the patch made by a Challenger support main. He has a lot of ideas about how the game should be changed. You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwLd5Y6LcpE > > One thing that I thought was interesting was his solution to gold funneling. It's clever and something I had not considered. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Because what he states that the support role should only get support items. This is problematic because you could just duo queue up and pick support (and then convince the other) to let them jg/mid. They should make a support specific trinket that makes it so you get reduced damage or something very big that would be beneficial to supports but if others took it, it would ruin their lanes by removing some sort of advantage.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 18
About TT. Gold funneling is the pinnacle method of getting players to quit. As a player who plays on the OCE server, I get paired up with a lot of diamonds (and also vs them). Every diamond player is a sweaty competitive player who abuses the living fk out of you if you disagree with them when they ask you to play "this or that champ because it makes this meta more op". Then when we lose the game, they say in all chat to report me for "being a troll" when I specifically told them I will not be taking part in their stupid meta. This meta only benefits the high elo player (cause all of them do it) but when a low elo player like me gets paired with them, it's a living nightmare. Gold funneling is the most boring meta I've ever seen in my whole league life. I've never seen such a stupid meta that people do only for wins. TT used to be fun before people started abusing this game mode. I had since quit TT because of how stupid it is in comparison to just playing normally. However, it isn't only the gold funneling meta that ruins TT. The bullshit meta where you pick taric + kayle + zilean (or something alike) because of their ults just breaks the enjoyment as well. There are quite a lot of things wrong with TT and I think gold funneling will stop them from doing the meta but still won't solve the issues TT has. Because then they'll just move onto the other meta where you just spam free Guardian angels from abusing other support champs. I think you guys should remake TT again and make it a fun game mode again! Too bad you guys only focus on 5v5. Remember how you guys said that normal urf is the reason why p layers quit? Well wrong, players quit anyway regardless of urf. I only play for my daily win and soon I won't be playing at all. There are just way too many problems with this game atm, it's more focused on the competitive side of things. It's no longer about having fun and now more about winning.
Exibir mais

BearGrillz34

Nível 233 (OCE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão