Rockman (NA)
: the only god i need
I mean, Ezreal can really work with a Megaman/Rockman skin.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: They shouldn't be sad. They played really weirdly, almost like they were not themselves. Oh well. Happens.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KMbe4zoc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T18:56:36.344+0000) > > They shouldn't be sad. They played really weirdly, almost like they were not themselves. Oh well. Happens. First game was 2 team tryharding to get a lead on first win. You can't look at it and say G2 was not themselves. Only the last part of the second game when they were not themselves. And that was only because they were throwing it on purpose because they knew the game was over when they got aced while being behind by like 10 kills so they quite literally inted to go next. It's not allowed, but Riot has turned a blind eye to it because reasons. 3rd game was them playing alright. They overcommited and cornered Doinb by banning and picking out all of his possible picks. They probably looked at Tian and Doinb were carrying and thought to hard control one of them, and they just so happened to have chosen Doinb. But it didn't profit/payoff and they lost. Simple as that. Also, a good portion of the win was credited to drafting phase, where the commentator noticed and explained how exactly and Warhorse was systematically abusing the draft system to force G2 into certain picks (if you're wondering why the Gragas picked by G2 ended up supporting which forced the adc into being Yasuo, that was Warhorse's handiwork, and the commentator explained exactly how it worked when that happened on stream). If you want to blame anything, blame the fact G2 has too predictable and exploitable of champion range as well as that the patch they played on was when Pantheon was OP and had to be banned by whoever that is banning second, hence such stunt could actually be pulled (to counter this, G2 had to win their game 2 after their game 1 defeat in a sort of "taking turn to get into the barrel" fashion, which they didn't, so it was basically sealed then and there). So, stop conspiracy theory baiting?
: Be careful who you call ugly in middle-school
It would be funny if they actually went with a real hedgehog for Sonic. It'd bomb hard, but it'd at least make a timeless meme like The Room.
Barcid (NA)
: A breakdown of why Akali's rework failed in her gameplay
Can you please do a post on how much of a mistake Yasuo is on a design level? That'd be great, thanks.
: Just seeing yuumi in any capacity, shape or form gives me cancer. No.
> [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y8PzyiBx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-12T18:46:32.249+0000) > > Just seeing yuumi in any capacity, shape or form gives me cancer. > > No. I mean, Yuumi in-game is a mistake. But cats are good, especially if they can talk and use magic.
: Yuumi already got like 3 emotes on release for some reason. Doesn't need any more. I'd rather see emotes for champions who don't have any yet. Hell I'd rather have literally anything besides more Yuumi content.
> [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=y8PzyiBx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-12T17:45:38.913+0000) > > Yuumi already got like 3 emotes on release for some reason. Doesn't need any more. > I'd rather see emotes for champions who don't have any yet. > Hell I'd rather have literally anything besides more Yuumi content. Riot seems to be testing water with champion specific emote package of sort. When that happens, they get 3 emotes in a bundle dedicated to them. First was Jinx I think, then there are Ezreal, Yuumi, Sylas, Neeko (the latter 3 all got it on-release) and maybe others who Riot tried with it. It wasn't just Yuumi. My guess is that Riot is pushing it as a standard release model, release a new champ, 1 release skin, and 3 release emote.
: Jungle timers is probably the worst thing next season to all camps (and rants)
Unless they changed it: You only have timer activated for the ally buffs and the enemy buffs you have vision of. Only the Baron and Dragon timers are globally available to both teams. A competitive game shouldn't go out of its way to obfuscate information from the players for 2 reasons: 1. A mechanic that's most accessible by meta-cheating with an out-of-game timer is pointless and detrimental as a game mechanic for the players. 2. From a spectator (and players') point of view, suspense can only be created if you're is given enough information to warrant the said suspense. Thanks, Hitchcock.
: Worlds was rigged TSM should've won the finals.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-11T21:02:59.621+0000) > > Worlds was rigged TSM should've won the finals. Too bad TSM never made it out of the regional so they had to ditch the script for the worlds.
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T17:40:35.416+0000) > > You're deadpan responding to a joke as if its an actual accusation > > People talk about the "script" every year, we know its not scripted. You'd be finding a diamond in the rough if you actually find someone who believes that the Worlds tourneys are scripted unironically. idk dude, a lot of people on that last post were pretty serious about it, especially preternatural seems to be convinced it was rigged, most years its seen as a joke but for some reason this year is really different for people
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j5WdKUcj,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-11-11T23:04:46.503+0000) > > idk dude, a lot of people on that last post were pretty serious about it, especially preternatural seems to be convinced it was rigged, most years its seen as a joke but for some reason this year is really different for people It wasn't a joke when even the mod Jikker was leading the charge and made a thread specifically dedicated to claiming it was rigged (which I bring this up because mods are supposed to be aggressively apolitical, which Jikker had mostly been up to that point) and the whole thread was this giant circle jerk about how "China bad" and FPX cheated. Because obviously, anything and anyone from China can either be incompetent or a cheat, as the god of the universe has dictated in the bible of set-in-stone truth. And obviously, it's not like this view has anything to do with the non-stop barrage of sinophobic media and the endless effort of the smearing and disinformation western nations (more superficially the US) is completely submerged in, as it's clearly all completely informed and "free" thoughts as you can CLEARLY see.
Lęmon (NA)
: "Worlds was rigged let me use the song Phoenix for proof."
FPX could have also easily just tried SUPER hard seeing it's like a perfect opportunity to shine. It's like you trying hard to master a champ that share the same birthday as you (or things like sharing the same name; I'm sure there's someone named Diana trying hard to master Diana purely because of the shared name), I know I did with the shared birthday (though I gave up due to innate play style differences). Or maybe they just won because they're good and it's just a case of coincidence (like how that previous "cursed" Rise video where every team featured in it somehow underperformed and were all swiftly eliminated, turning the worlds into a battle of mid-tier teams). People seem to forget that most of the memes even exist because coincidence is a thing in this universe. But of course, they're Chinese, so they must have cheated. That's the ONLY explanation amirite. People's current perception of the Chinese is like a combination of the 18th century idea of black people (weak and inferior, unruly and must be "civilised" by the "great" west), 80s idea of Japanese (industrious and emotionless robots), 60s idea of Russians (sheer and complete evil), and then sit on a background made out of good ol' anti-Semtisism (greedy, opportunistic, cheats, and ofc, evil). Sucks to be them lmao (and I cry as I looked into the mirror). Moral of the story: Fuck this brain rot in the west especially those who're responsible for this like CIA.
: The new boards conspiracy theory: The finals were rigged!
People bitching about rigs because Chinese teams won 2 out of 9 League seasons. It's only fair if Chinese team never wins anything. After all, Chinese is only either inferior or a cheat, amirite? This is what happens when western media plagues the masses with hardcore sinophobic propaganda for a solid 4-5 decades, and especially ramp up in the last few years. And if you've been paying attention, the current "China bad" bashing is a direct copy-paste of the "Japan bad" bashing of the (early) 80s. Virtually all tactics are copy pasted (including, but not limited to, holding an industry leader of the said nation hostage and demand ransom in the form of political surrender. US did that to Toshiba of Japan in the 80s; they did the exact same thing to Huawei of China today, though too bad the second attempted failed miserably), you can look it up yourself. I guess even the CIA is running out of ideas having to make up lies hiding their appalling operations every hour of their waking. People bitch about China this and China that, they never realise that their nation does all of the accusation but on a shockingly much more extreme degree lmao (sometimes infinitely more, since some accusation is pure projection, such as the now infamous so called """Uyghur concentration camp""", which is really just an education TAFE of sort for **EX**-terrorists, where it's supposedly so horrible that **ALL **of the Muslim majority nations have now voted For and praised its humane deradicalization methods; meanwhile US is styling on their fucking Guantanamo Bay locking up without trial and torturing Muslims 24/7, creating and funding radical Islamic terrorist groups in Middle East to kill other Muslims for at least 5 decades now, blowing up said terrorist and Muslim CIVILIANS indiscriminately in ME for at least the last 2-3 decades, staging coup to overthrow popular and often democratically elected leaders in the ME left and right while installing a puppet dictator under the ironic name of "democracy", and socially and even going so far to legally prosecute Muslims at home no thanks to the various laws passed to do exact that and people voting various openly Islamophobic figures into office. And we're supposed to take the west as the champion of human rights, or even Muslim rights for that matter? LMAO). Speaking of funding extremists, the current """peaceful protestor""" in Hong Kong who have turned Hong Kong into a literal warzone with exponential level of violence (like they've tried derailing trains and actually were successful at it at least once, they beat up countless people and burned countless buildings including basically whole of HK's 90 something train stations, they would place nails on the road hoping to cause accidents, petrol bombs and Molotov are the norm, and like yesterday they just douse someone in flammable liquid and light him up which gave him serious burns over his entire upper body), do in fact have leaders unlike the so claimed "leader-less" status; and they have all visited Washington in the last few months receiving funds and discussing the ""Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act"" that unsurprisingly have nothing to do with the supposed "human rights and democracy" of Hong Kong but everything to do with turning it into a literal colony of the US (which can't even work, since Hong Kong is not even a US territory like what the fuck?). I gave up on any semblance of factuality in western media ever since. Even when I already had little to no expectation, the western media still never fails to disappoint me. And the masses are even worse, since they never so much as utter a noise of question most of the time. And they had the audacity to say people from other nations are brainwashed and their "free" thinking reign supreme. What a joke. Come back to me when people in the west actually know that almost 150 out of the worlds total 195 nations have agreed to sign up China's Belt and Road initiative; that Huawei's 5G is so good even the Europe had to give up its Five Eye and NATO position and concede the ludicrous accusation of "security threat" and agree to install it (only US and their trusty lapdog, Australia, will remain the laughable stance that 5G is "dangerous", which actually just meant that 5G doesn't have the usual backdoor for US surveillance to spy on their own people and everyone in the Five Eye and NATO nations are legally bound to have); that China is the current world leader and champion in innovation, solving poverty, solving food crisis, combating desertification, developing and using green energy, solving pollution, international mutual development, and iirc the only nation to meet the carbon emission reduction benchmark ahead of schedule and by several years; is expected to be the world center in literature and art in the near future due to its recent cultural renaissance re-awakening; and is also predicted to be the first nation to roll out blockchain digital currency much like how China was the first user of paper cash notes; oh and, China saved the US's motor industry in the 80s following the dominance of Japanese motor industry boom (the reason why the previous mentioned "Japan bad" bashing even happened), and the only reason why General Motors lived to still be in business. Or you know, when the general population in the west actually catch up even just a glimpse of the amount of fuckery their "free" governments are really up to for the last many decades? Say what you want about China's recent history (and yes, even if KMT, CCP, Tiananmen Square and Great Leap Forward all have their share of criticism, it still doesn't change the fact the coverage in the western media are leaning on being too reductionist or sometimes just straight up bullshit come Cold War and late 80s; that said as a tangent, I still can't get over the Cultural Revolution, but that's more of a criticism towards Mao specifically), but no one can deny that China has become the world leader in so many things in such a short period of time of 3 decades or so. And radio silence on their monumental achievement and exaggeration on the perceived and often imaginary flaws is a literal crime against reality. But of course, truth has long died and no one gives a shit in the "post-truth" era. How we're so wrong that the internet and information age would be an age of enlightenment haha. If only people are as studious as they'd thought. And that's just towards China specifically, imagine that for every other nation. People in the west for the most part, live in a really distorting information bubble. Probably attributed by, but not limited to the constant self proclaimed high ground of "free thinking", people in the west generally have little to no immunity to propaganda in comparison to nations like China and Russia ironically enough. And it's worse because shocker shocker, that as the Oxford University would recently find out, US spends not just trillions on military every single year in a disgusting endeavour of military expansionism in an ungodly level no country can ever match, but they also spend the FAR MOST money on cyber and information/disinformation warfare too (they separate the level of "cybertroop", a catch-all term for cyber warfare attempt including bots, paid shills, organised trolling, and general information/disinformation campaign; and guess what: US sits in level 5 which is the highest level and ONLY US sits in that level. Meanwhile, China sits in level 2. Umm hmm China bad censor US "market of free ideas" _obviously_.). And you wonder why the west is full of self righteous people who happily eat up gutter fake news trash full of passive voice and half-truths conjured by their government any day of the week, as they both have comparatively low immunity to information distortion but also their governments commit the most in doing such thing to their own people. I'm just mad with how the things are as fucked as they are, tbh.
: > [{quoted}](name=TrashCommun1ty,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BqPyEbLv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-11T23:18:42.962+0000) > > back then when Korea was the dominant region riot wasn't 100% owned by tencent. > Also the worlds song reveal way too much information. > Song called Phoenix with Rookie, Caps, Faker in the video all 4 semi-finalists (IG,G2,SKT and FPX) and because the song is called Phoenix they are the winners. > No, im not mad European fan, don't get me wrong, I don't think that even EU is top2 region or g2 is top2 team. > The whole damn tournament was just scripted against Korea. Yes they were. Since S5 they have been 100% Tencent. S5: MSI - LPL Worlds - LCK S6: MSI - LCK Worlds - LCK S7: MSI - LCK Worlds - LCK S8: MSI - LPL Worlds - LPL S9: MSI - EU Worlds - LPL The two most dominant years of Korea were just the years later of Tencent ownning 100% of Riot. How does that fit your narrative ?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BqPyEbLv,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-11-12T00:39:51.469+0000) > > Yes they were. > > Since S5 they have been 100% Tencent. > > S5: MSI - LPL Worlds - LCK > S6: MSI - LCK Worlds - LCK > S7: MSI - LCK Worlds - LCK > S8: MSI - LPL Worlds - LPL > S9: MSI - EU Worlds - LPL > > The two most dominant years of Korea were just the years later of Tencent ownning 100% of Riot. > > How does that fit your narrative ? Since Season fucking 1 (not even the end of that year, in Febuary 11th iirc), they've been 92-93% owned by Tencent. There is no fucking difference between 93% and 100%. Tencent has also been involved since the second funding round of Riot's formation. This lying by omission style of writing is classic to western media. FFS.
AdamrCc (EUW)
: Those three games were like watching some third class anime where plot power saves the day. It's asif the G2 players were specially instructed to not ban Lee Sin, and Ocelot was said to yel "fuck" for the sake of grabbing more controversy. Honestly, this finals was like watching a match of solo queue unfold. I was looking forward to this one after the SKT vs G2 match but it's as if G2 players were threatened to not perform their best.
> [{quoted}](name=AdamrCc,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nLRemRgG,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-11-11T01:31:18.016+0000) > > Those three games were like watching some third class anime where plot power saves the day. > > It's asif the G2 players were specially instructed to not ban Lee Sin, and Ocelot was said to yel "fuck" for the sake of grabbing more controversy. Honestly, this finals was like watching a match of solo queue unfold. > > I was looking forward to this one after the SKT vs G2 match but it's as if G2 players were threatened to not perform their best. Funny how when SKT underperforms against G2 and lost, it's a win fair as any. But when G2 underperforms against FPX and lost, oh no evil Chinese rigged muh game! Sure.
Jikker (NA)
: Why it's so tempting to say that this year's Worlds was scripted
This is the problem with the west: people are conditioned to hate China so much they'd rather jump in bed with conspiracy theorists just because anything remotely involves China. SKT played uncharacteristically bad and got eliminated by G2. Where's your complaint about match fixing then? Why only now just because FPX won the final? Why should the final receive any different treatment? Oh you think it must be scripted because the worlds song this year is called Pheonix? Here's the deal: humans are creatures of comparison and association; we see connections and make comparisons all the time. And guess what, things often coincide without someone going out of their way to intend it to happen. I mean, how many words there even are appropriate to describe a League game? "Rise" is taken, "awaken" is taken, "warriors" is taken, what else? Like, how many "hype" words are there left? But god forbid choosing "Phoenix" like an alternative of "awaken" and "rise" amirite? Also, have you also just not considered the possibility that maybe FPX just played super hard BECAUSE the world's song is Pheonix? Like a "oh, I have to get this!" moment? This happens way more than you can think, you know. Like how say, you try super hard for a race because the day just so happen to be on your birthday and you wanted to figuratively take the prize as a birthday gift. But no, ofc scripting the entire tournament which brings no benefit but only problems has to be the only explanation; I guess the organisers of the said race scheduled the race on your birthday on purpose and scripted it for you to win, too. Not even the highly corrupt CS: GO tournaments script games, only silently enabling pros to cheat with wallhack and aimbots in tournaments with utterly incompetent anti-cheat measures from Valve. What makes you think LoL scripts their games when it has had a FAR solid stance against rigging since the dawn of time? Here's the deal: it is next to impossible to rig games and make it genuine, especially when the said game involves 10 working brains over a big map with extremely high number of variables which most individual players have little individual influence over. You know that. And think this: even if they rig the games, why in their right mind would they script a 3-0 sweep in the grand finals? Well, obviously, it wasn't scripted, G2 just got outplayed. G2 did try very hard in the first game but unfortunately lost. Next game G2 was beaten very heavily but actually managed to stay relevant, just barely, until the point they were aced by FPX with Baron, which at that point they inted to go next, hoping reverse sweep can happen (another reason why they inted, because they wanted to make the "420" meme, since the game was far beyond salvageable at that stage so they just went for the meme). G2 lost in the draft game in the 3rd and the rest is history, which they did for all 3 games and I'd get to this later, and knew that reverse sweep ain't happening so they tuned out and lost. That's all there's to it. While Tian, Doinb, and Crisp of FPX carry the game like Atlas, the real carry is their coach, Warhorse. His drafts EXTREMELY well and for the most part, won the grand final in draft almost entirely. This is not me bullshitting since if you actually watched the game, the commentators would explain how he was forcing G2 into disadvantaged picks during drafts. And why that even happened? Because G2 has a very predictable (and thus, exploitable) pick range unlike FPX and that's the real, core reason why G2 lost (and that FPX does what G2 does, but better). The game is not rigged. Get over it.
: Don't worry, GD. I'll keep you safe from the trolls.
Do you keep yourself safe from yourself? Stay safe.
: I finally figured out why Kai'Sa's whole look bothers me
99.99% of all media have good looking protagonists. It's not as if it's somehow exclusive to anime. Not to mention why say she's like an anime character when her closest point of reference is Kerrigan from StarCraft in terms of appearance. Well, that's rhetoric since we all know why, that everyone loves to hate on anime as a media and use it in every negative punchline.
Kai Guy (NA)
: 25W 9L Is my recent match history with the champion. I assure you I absolutely lived longer then 1 second. Wanna try again?
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hOFZIWmM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T09:54:44.778+0000) > > 25W 9L Is my recent match history with the champion. > > I assure you I absolutely lived longer then 1 second. > > Wanna try again? I assume yolo queue? Solo queue is different to tournament. In solo queue there isn't nearly as much proper focus as there is in tourneys. In tournaments, even Alistar with raging ulti wouldn't survive an enemy burst for more than 1 second or 1.5 at best. Said burst usually don't involve ullti's but rather just people attacking the same guy and oopsies, Alistar is already dead when we just collectively looked at him. Sucks to be him, I guess. In the level of tournaments where coordination is real, the real damage sponge are draintanks, who survive for FAR longer than traditional tanks. Traditional tanks are only used for their CC in organised play, their tankiness probably isn't even on the consideration at this stage; and their players focus on not soaking damage, but getting off their trump card CC before they instantly kick the bucket after diving. That's all we need to know that damage is too strong.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Tanks are out of meta you say? Damage only way to win?
He's valued not because of his tankiness, but his WQ combo. Have you seen just how long Alistar survives in the tournament even with ulti on? He often doesn't even last more than a single second despite having an on-demand minimum 55% damage reduction (that can get to 75%). There is a reason why the "tank" character in tournaments are either traditional tanks who die instantly but try to CC the enemy team before they kick the bucket within 1.5 seconds, or draintanks who actually do the damage soaking by doing just as much damage as they can sponge. We're deep in the damage meta. Let's not convince ourselves otherwise.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Riot has said multiple, multiple times that they don't keep their old patches etc So doing that would take too much work just for some players to enjoy it etc They would literally have to remake the whole game for pretty much 0 profit
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=AflLL9GY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-03T10:48:45.178+0000) > > Riot has said multiple, multiple times that they don't keep their old patches etc > So doing that would take too much work just for some players to enjoy it etc > They would literally have to remake the whole game for pretty much 0 profit Damn, there goes my dream of re-living the full dodge rune pre-rework Jax building pre-rework Tabi and Phantom Dancer (at E level 5, he could get 61.25% dodge chance) who can 1v5 the entire enemy team while in the enemy summoning pool, PASSIVELY dodging all attacks including the fountain laser.
Hwke94 (NA)
: Why the hell does pantheon have a better shield than Braum?
Do you mean gameplay or in the lore? In the story Pantheon's shield is a legendary magic weapon (everything he wears and use on himself outside of his trousers and helmet came from the previous Pantheons; the helmet is also legendary, but it belongs to him and not the previous Pantheons), while Braum's shield is just a pair of doors that's enchanted to be super tough but they're still just doors. Gameplay wise, because gameplay balance, how little Riot has anyway. * Barum's E blocks projectiles (completely for the first instance, reduced damage for subsequent hits; CCes are always nullified if it hits Barum's shield and is a projectile), he can hold his shield for a _minimum_ of 3 seconds, and he is given bonus MS and is ghosted for the duration of his shield. * Pantheon's E does damage while holding up shield that blocks all damage on 1 side (but since he's only immune to damage, so he's still open to CC unlike Braum; though he can not be interrupted during E making roots more worth as opposed to things like stun), he can only hold shield for a _maximum_ of 2.5 seconds including the 5-stack proc, and his E slows him down (though I'm not too sure how the slow works as it's a little confusing depending on the direction he's moving after casting E). EDIT: They say Braum's E doesn't block CC?
: I think Pyke might be the only chaotic evil assassin as of right now
How can you forget Kha'zix, Evelynn, Shaco and others? That's just the assassins, all void creatures are chaotic evil by default (though they can still migrate to other kinds of evil after gaining certain level of perspectives, such as neutral evil; Cho'gath is more or less a neutral evil character than he is chaotic evil at this stage. Same reasons as how the villain All For One from My Hero Academia was born a chaotic evil before he became neutral evil). And no, Pyke isn't chaotic evil. Probably chaotic neutral, since he still willingly gives those who help him "their share", and kills according to his list that supposedly only records those who'd wronged him (which keeps increasing for some reason that Pyke I think is aware of, but doesn't pay too much mind to). Chaotic evil describes the characters who are innately evil to the core. They do evil things simply because it feels right at home to do, not because they actually have any morality system or understanding per se, they just feel doing conventionally bad things a nature like how you search for food when feeling hungry. Despite being the most extreme evil by being the combination of chaotic and evil, in practice it is ironically the most sympathetic out of the evil trio (lawful, neutral, and chaotic evil) because it's the only one that arrived there without even thinking as they're just naturally evil. They while are completely unrelatable since their nature is just so unorthodox and they ravel in evil, but they are usually seen as the lesser of the 3 evils alignments due to the lack of rationalisation in their evil actions.
: 1. I don't play warcraft. If I want a fantasy mmo I could always give FF14 another try. 2. Isn't the new diablo supposed to be first person or something and repeat a plotline? IDK, seems bad. 3. Not interested in the newer, woker overwatch because I don't think blizzard cares about the fans. Anyways, I haven't forgotten about Hong Kong and blizzard's support of an oppressive regime (no I haven't bought RP in awhile either) so I'll pass on everything.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EiTeeY04,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-03T04:26:20.639+0000) > > 1. I don't play warcraft. If I want a fantasy mmo I could always give FF14 another try. > 2. Isn't the new diablo supposed to be first person or something and repeat a plotline? IDK, seems bad. > 3. Not interested in the newer, woker overwatch because I don't think blizzard cares about the fans. > > Anyways, I haven't forgotten about Hong Kong and blizzard's support of an oppressive regime (no I haven't bought RP in awhile either) so I'll pass on everything. The new Diablo plays like any other Diablo, who said anything about being a first person? They released the gameplay trailer with the cinematic one and you can clearly see it plays like any other Diablo game. Fake news lol. ........ #Politics below: #Wanna come and ban me? Go ahead, facts don't care about bans, I just want at least some people who can see it. What supporting oppressive regime? Have you seen what the rioters did in Hong Kong for the last 4 months? They burned down the majority of the train stations in Hong Kong (a couple months ago, yes so this is old news, they burned down 50 something out of its 91 or so train stations; the numbers may or may not have gone up) and frequently engaged in hardcore vandalism destroying shops and banks while looting them, and mobbing of regular citizens, with anything between iron bars all the way to IEDs (molotov, petrol bombs, and so far 2 homemade time bombs which were diffused by the bomb squad). These are not fucking "peaceful protestors", they're rioters, terrorists even. Imagine, so far there has not been a single kills by the Hong Kong police even in this extent, including that time when a rioter attempted to murder a police officer by shoving a box opener into his neck and did so successfully (but failed to inflict significant harm), before being apprehended unarmed (it's completely within the realm of self defence, let alone enforcing laws), and everyone and their mother still cried about police brutality by HK police. Get this, the highest causality of the HK police was that a pigeon got tear-gassed. It's not like the arrests worths a damn because the colonial British HK court full of biased British judges who can't even read Chinese would release all rioters on bail instantly; sounds like a fine justice system there. Meanwhile, 100 Iraq protestors died within days of protest, anti-capitalist and anti-America influence protests in South America would see US flex their fingers and sentenced them into military states and protestors being sniped merely 4 days into protests, Catalans protesting for independence would be brutally beaten down by police while everyone chants independence for HK, and UK would crack down on protests on its own turfs so hard that they outright BANNED PROTEST ALTOGETHER while claiming HK police brutality and police state (an irony so bizarre that UK actually reversed its stance now to support HK police after months of supporting HK rioters). There's more, Joshua Wong, the organiser of the previous riot, was invited to the US to meet with the top brass at US. And guess what, they discussed turning HK into being a literal colony for the US with their Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act (which they now just passed) that would have Hong Kong turn into an enforcer of US sanction, foreign policy, and economy vassal "for United States" with no benefit otherwise; if anything, that bill actually revoke the Hong Kong's special tariff status so it's a completely negative scenario. The entire Act is just US imposing a state of another nation, that they have no legal power over, as theirs as a god damn colony. What does that have to do with "Human Rights and Democracy"? Nothing, as it turns out. What's more, the said Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act also includes a section completely dedicated to saying Hong Kong should form an extradition bill between HK and US so that they can extract Edward Snowden back to US, presumably to be assassinated. Do you need me to explain the irony of this situation? Like you know, introducing a colony rule and their own brand of government extradition bill to extract political criminals in a conflict sparked by fears of such, isn't a good look? Imagine my shock that the US is even worse at detecting irony than UK, which is to say there isn't any. But of course, the Hong Kong rioters just swallow it up like candies, because of course they do, so much for fighting for their freedom while they jump headfirst into being the first colony in the modern era; after all, many of them would rather be a US and UK colony (the latter of which, historically colonised and treated them like literal dirt until only a decade or 2 before the handover, and only did so to foster resistance in the handover; and the last bit was the only thing everyone remembers I guess) than a normal state in China, that's just an utter tragic state of colonial mentality shit there. Concerning the extradition bill, you know the thing that started this mess, that people definitely didn't read a damn word before going off on the street and started smashing things? You know why I know? Because it was requested by TAIWAN, not China, between Taiwan and Hong Kong; and China was only involved due to a legal technicality. Because Taiwan was trying to extract a Hong Kong criminal back after he murdered his PREGNANT girlfriend on Taiwan soil before escaping to Hong Kong and the police in Taiwan had no legal framework to arrest him simply because there was no extradition laws in place to do so. Because the said bill require crimes that should be jail-able up to 3 years, which later changed to 7, and it excludes political crimes; and it used to have financial crimes on the menu, but since Hong Kong is full of financial criminal tycoons and is literally run by them (hence why Hong Kong is the only place in the word where corporates officially have seats in the parliament), and they lobbied that off the list. Because it requires the crime to be legally criminal in BOTH places involved in the extradition, and agreed by BOTH courts and their judges for the extradition to occur. Because such laws would only ever be published and recognised by China if it actually respects the legal sovereignty of Taiwan and Hong Kong in the first place, which it DOES. What reasons were there to oppose the bill? There was none, it was as fair as it gets. But oh no CHina11111!!!111 (have heart attack because reasons) Even funnier development: remember the whole thing was started by a murder? The murderer actually surrenders himself to Taiwan police (after he got out of the 19 month sentence for money laundering in Hong Kong, since he withdrew from his girlfriend's account in HK after he murdered her). This would mean, after all this, the extradition law is needed after all. Guess what, our president in Taiwan in all of their wisdom, DENIED the murderer's surrender to the police. Oh no you don't get to interfere with our political scheme, who gives a shit about justice; jokes on you, I never cared about justice in the first place. But of course, the west still has to run atrocity propaganda to see which sticks, so they also claim that Uyghurs are in "concentration camp". Do people even know what are the kind of people in the re-education camp, and that it's actually just a re-education camp? After all, the people who are in there aren't just any average joes, they are EX-TERRORISTS WHO WERE IN A TERRORIST GROUP KILLING PEOPLE IN AFGHANISTAN. They returned to China after being bombed by US's drones (that indiscriminately killed both terrorists and civilians btw), and was subjected to de-redicalisation programs to try and reintegrate them back to society, and that's where the re-education camp came in. All it did was a TAFE and rehab for ex-terrorists. Why is it being run as an oppression narrative? I mean, why do think is the reason that not a single Muslim majority nation condemns China for supposed Muslim prosecution and in fact voted unanimously in support for China's deradicalisation campaign and praise their humane efforts? Speaking of the oppression, it's also mostly a product of asylum industry. A lot of people pay money to someone to write up sob stories of oppression in order to get easy green cards for US and western nations, where they believe their lives would instantly become better due to western media. Another thing is that many of the Uyghur "activists" are themselves workers of CIA, and had literally been working at places where the US cages and tortures people; one such example would be Rushan Abbas, an "Uyghur American & rights advocate" who was found to be so deep in the CIA web and was a consultant in fucking Guantanamo Bay; so much for her "human rights advocacy". Make no mistake, this is a dirty war, and the one flinging shit isn't China. After all, China spends an incredible sum of its budget on development, and is the world leader in all world wide poverty solving, countering desertification, solving food crisis, both commercial and infrastructural invention, green energy, solving waste crisis, reducing carbon emission, and more. And unlike US, which as a recent Oxford study points out recently, not only spends the most in military in a shocking display of warmongering, they also spend the most BY A RIDICULOUS MARGIN in propaganda and cyber warfare. Where in cyber troop density US sits at the highest level of level 5 all by itself; China sits at level 2. Do the western media tell you any of this? Of course not. And as usual, the Chinese media is the one with all the censoring, evil and lies; and the west is all logic and facts. Because of course! You've been lied to by the western media for a long time now. Let's just put it that way. The rule of thumb is: > If any western nations accuses others of doing some atrocity. 90% of the time they not only do it, but they also do it FAR worse than the ones they're accusing; often times it's just pure projection of their sins onto other (more) innocent folks, and it won't be the first nor the last time.
: 1) Although Blizzard is diverting money into Diablo IV, I still think Path of Exile, with lag, crappy graphics, has established the best possible storm to outcompete them: -Relateable, unbiblical storyline, making it far more attractive to people who play games for Gnostic reasons (most of us) (But still plenty dismembered, grotesque, etc, and Elder/Shaper are FAR more original than Diablo bosses, including the fight strategy) -Was acquired by Tencent, the father company of this monstrosity we're posting on right now, creating a far greater funding web than Blizzard could hope to amass. -Way ahead of Blizzard on MTX shops. -Way ahead of Blizzard on Seasonal Leagues. -People far prefer remote pvp to global pvp games in RPG style games (PKing was generally received as D2's one bad trait), especially when XP, Coin, and possibly items are on the line. Games that embrace global pvp tend to lose playership over time, even though the initial hype is that the game "isn't for babies." -Diablo generally relies on repeat content that's already been beat ENTIRELY at harder "difficulty levels" than slightly different content that's random, and has an entirely different branch of bosses/objectives/quests attached to them. That gets really boring. People only did it with Baal in D2 because there was no real competition. ---------------- Warcraft is a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EiTeeY04,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-03T04:12:29.385+0000) > > 1) Although Blizzard is diverting money into Diablo IV, I still think Path of Exile, with lag, crappy graphics, has established the best possible storm to outcompete them: > > -Relateable, unbiblical storyline, making it far more attractive to people who play games for Gnostic reasons (most of us) (But still plenty dismembered, grotesque, etc, and Elder/Shaper are FAR more original than Diablo bosses, including the fight strategy) > > -Was acquired by Tencent, the father company of this monstrosity we're posting on right now, creating a far greater funding web than Blizzard could hope to amass. > > -Way ahead of Blizzard on MTX shops. > > -Way ahead of Blizzard on Seasonal Leagues. > > -People far prefer remote pvp to global pvp games in RPG style games (PKing was generally received as D2's one bad trait), especially when XP, Coin, and possibly items are on the line. Games that embrace global pvp tend to lose playership over time, even though the initial hype is that the game "isn't for babies." > > -Diablo generally relies on repeat content that's already been beat ENTIRELY at harder "difficulty levels" than slightly different content that's random, and has an entirely different branch of bosses/objectives/quests attached to them. That gets really boring. People only did it with Baal in D2 because there was no real competition. > > ---------------- > > Warcraft is a joke. Tencent has been the father company of League for all 9 Seasons it ever had. People just shit on Tencent because it's from China, that's it. Just about 80% of the people are sinophobic as fuck in the western nations since they've been drinking siniphobia propaganda for the last 200 years so ofc that's what they think. ....... Also, people played Diablo 2 for so long because of Runewords, which they're returning to Diablo 4.
SEKAI (OCE)
: The actual words of Tian, in Mandarin (written in Traditional Mandarin), is as follows: "_多少機會我不清楚, 但我希望我們可以在決賽遇到G2. 因為這裡是歐洲的主場, 我希望最後的時候就是全場所有人喊FunPlus的隊名._" The actual translation is as follows: "_I am not sure how much chances (against G2 and SKT), but I hope we run into G2 in the finals. Because this is the home turf of the Europe, I hope in the end everyone in the crowd would shout/cheer the name of FunPlus._" But got translated to: "_I don't know about our chances, but I hope it's G2 that we face. Because this is Europe's home court, and at the end of it I want **the crowd to be silent and look at FPX win the championship.**_" ......... ......... Video time stamped to the moment, just before the question was asked. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/502873475?t=5h8m52s nvm it doesn't work here, but it's at 5 hrs, 8 min, and 52 secs of this video, as you can see in the url if you decide to quote this post. Or alternatively, you can just copy the url to a separate tab of your browser and it should work.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=rmh3fbJu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-03T04:38:55.395+0000) > Like seriously, translator. What was the wisdom to why you had to needlessly antagonise FPX? Riot has said that he was facing technical difficulties on his earpiece, and cited it as the reason behind the translation blunder as he was supposedly having hearing difficulties. To where credit is due, that seemed to be actually true since he had difficulties hearing the lady and asked her to repeat the questions and had to physically lean closer to get it. But in no way that was the reason behind the mistranslation, I don't personally buy it. After all, he stood right next to Tian, and the crowd was pretty silent during his response since they were anticipating it (unlike during when the question was posed, where the crowds only died down sometime during the sentence so it would be reasonable he may have had missed the first segment of it if he had earpiece issues); so he shouldn't have trouble hearing it. And even if he did have difficulties hearing Tian's quote, he should have asked clarification instead of just making shit up. Not to mention, if you really do just go and make shit up because you can't hear anything and just try to wing it, sure of course why not as we all have those days, but shouldn't you instincitvely play it on the neutral so it won't potentially come back and bite you in a defamation lawsuit or something? He just went right in on full offence for no reason. Also look at the part where I specifically highlighted between the actual translation and what we got. Outside of the choice of diction, the translation was mostly correct (details missing can be completely forgiven since they translate on the spot) up to the punchline where the guy just decided to completely make it up and crank it to 11. It wasn't an honest mistake that he had no control over, I don't think, or at least only parts of it. I'd say a significant chunk of responsibility rests on the guy seemingly wanted an opportunity and springboard to bm because reasons. And he fucked up.
: Chinese Translator just mistranslated FPX Tian and may have accidentally spurred heat amongst Worlds
The actual words of Tian, in Mandarin (written in Traditional Mandarin), is as follows: "_多少機會我不清楚, 但我希望我們可以在決賽遇到G2. 因為這裡是歐洲的主場, 我希望最後的時候就是全場所有人喊FunPlus的隊名._" The actual translation is as follows: "_I am not sure how much chances (against G2 and SKT), but I hope we run into G2 in the finals. Because this is the home turf of the Europe, I hope in the end everyone in the crowd would shout/cheer the name of FunPlus._" But got translated to: "_I don't know about our chances, but I hope it's G2 that we face. Because this is Europe's home court, and at the end of it I want **the crowd to be silent and look at FPX win the championship.**_" ......... ......... Video time stamped to the moment, just before the question was asked. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/502873475?t=5h8m52s nvm it doesn't work here, but it's at 5 hrs, 8 min, and 52 secs of this video, as you can see in the url if you decide to quote this post. Or alternatively, you can just copy the url to a separate tab of your browser and it should work.
: because good story telling and gameplay diversity are two different things. It’s not hard for riot to create a champion with a certain class. But to simple say x character is x because we don’t have or yet is bad story telling. It takes away from whoever is being represented because essentially there representation is seen as a novelty. Nemo being lesbian isn’t too bad cause it adds to her relationship with Nid but honestly it also takes away from her character. Imagine if she was pansexual. Then we have a shapeshifter who uses there ability to attract and have relationships with anything. Now her Sexuality compliments her character and should be mentioned. Varus being gay adds legit nothing to the plot besides “hey look two of the three inside him are gay. Bet you didn’t expect that”. It’s rushed with no thought and honestly confuses me when a darkin who’s basically a demon god would need it’s sexuality mentioned. All they care about is revenge. Now instead of having a character with a thought story that has their gay sexuality enhance the story. People will just say “Varus is gay, no need for more”. Good story telling doesn’t thrust a topic on you out of nowhere. There are hints and build up. What you are asking for leads to half baked characters with shitty stories who for some reason had to be Gay. You are feeding the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=youngdrago,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NeYQhZiJ,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T11:57:46.094+0000) > > because good story telling and gameplay diversity are two different things. It’s not hard for riot to create a champion with a certain class. But to simple say x character is x because we don’t have or yet is bad story telling. It takes away from whoever is being represented because essentially there representation is seen as a novelty. Nemo being lesbian isn’t too bad cause it adds to her relationship with Nid but honestly it also takes away from her character. Imagine if she was pansexual. Then we have a shapeshifter who uses there ability to attract and have relationships with anything. Now her Sexuality compliments her character and should be mentioned. Varus being gay adds legit nothing to the plot besides “hey look two of the three inside him are gay. Bet you didn’t expect that”. It’s rushed with no thought and honestly confuses me when a darkin who’s basically a demon god would need it’s sexuality mentioned. All they care about is revenge. Now instead of having a character with a thought story that has their gay sexuality enhance the story. People will just say “Varus is gay, no need for more”. Good story telling doesn’t thrust a topic on you out of nowhere. There are hints and build up. What you are asking for leads to half baked characters with shitty stories who for some reason had to be Gay. You are feeding the problem. Illaoi being an ex-girlfriend (or was it ex-wife? Forgot) of Gangplank, Ezreal having a crush on Lux, or Ekko used to have a crush on Jinx all add nothing to their stories either. Why is suddenly a big deal when say, any of them is exactly the same but substitute for a homosexual attraction? While I actually don't agree with changing Varus story since he was already a really well established character of basically a guy on a suicide mission and that was baller as hell and it was an utter shame they got rid of his old story, I fail to see how Varus' current story is suddenly a problem simply because the ego merge involves a homosexual couple, which I might add, was most likely only put that way for 2 very obvious reasons: 1) Any Darkin story is a struggle of usually 1 person and the Darkin, so it makes sense that to differentiate different Darkin's story, one of the ways to do so is to somehow add a 3rd person and in this case, a couple merging together with the Darkin. 2) If chosen a heterosexual couple, the resulting gender of the amalgamation is confusing, so it makes sense to simply just make the couple homosexual instead to save some needless work. In the end of the day, the couple's story relevance in Varus' story is still a lot higher than any of the stuff I mentioned earlier, and guess what, none of them make their stories worse simply by being there as a non-consequential detail.
Rockman (NA)
: Do you remember?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ma065wl8rw Little Glee Monster, who did My Hero Academia's season 2 ending 1 (Dakara, Hitori ja nai), did a cover of September.
: We want Answers, Riot Games
You'd have a much better luck on Reddit than posting on this forsaken land where Rioters largely don't bother. Boards is like a prison, it's just people stabbing each other while the wardens/mods do whatever they could prevent it turning into a jungle. It's not like Reddit is a good place since it's prime rubbish too, but Rioters actually visit Reddit so there's that. I've seen a few posts about this issue on Reddit. Not sure what's Riot's response, though.
: the NSA spies on you. the CIA too. Google faceboob your porn sites your phone (has a mic and camera btw) soon your kitchen appliances will spy on you once they require an Internet connection to work. rito doing so too is so lightweight compared to the NSA monitoring literally every fibre data line in the world.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gfkboiMF,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:45:52.350+0000) > > the NSA spies on you. > the CIA too. > Google > faceboob > your porn sites > your phone (has a mic and camera btw) > > soon your kitchen appliances will spy on you once they require an Internet connection to work. > rito doing so too is so lightweight compared to the NSA monitoring literally every fibre data line in the world. ~~Sure, but why revive this thread from its months of slumber though?~~ EDIT: Nvm someone else was responsible for the revive. They deleted the post since.
: I don't care about champion sexuality if it's just a sidenote. Xayah and Rakans for example are a pair, it's not just a sidenote. Their sexuality is a big part of their personality. What I don't care about (and don't really want to see because what's the point?) is weird sidenotes like: "Oh, Neeko is a lesbian btw". If their lover doesn't bring anything relevant to their lore or character then just don't disclose their sexuality. If Xayah and Rakan were just hunting partners then their sexuality would be a completely irrelevant point of information. Take Varus for example. He exists as some weird being between a Darkin and a gay couple. The story explains what happened and it's good like that. (even though changing his sexuality "just because" was a horrible decision imo). So basically: If their sexuality brings anything to or explains something about the character I'm fine with it. But otherwise, what's the point (goes for any kind of sexuality, before I get crucified here)?
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NeYQhZiJ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:18:31.781+0000) > > I don't care about champion sexuality if it's just a sidenote. > > Xayah and Rakans for example are a pair, it's not just a sidenote. Their sexuality is a big part of their personality. > What I don't care about (and don't really want to see because what's the point?) is weird sidenotes like: "Oh, Neeko is a lesbian btw". > > If their lover doesn't bring anything relevant to their lore or character then just don't disclose their sexuality. If Xayah and Rakan were just hunting partners then their sexuality would be a completely irrelevant point of information. Take Varus for example. He exists as some weird being between a Darkin and a gay couple. The story explains what happened and it's good like that. (even though changing his sexuality "just because" was a horrible decision imo). > > So basically: If their sexuality brings anything to or explains something about the character I'm fine with it. But otherwise, what's the point (goes for any kind of sexuality, before I get crucified here)? Because if Neeko is front and center lesbian and that being lesbian somehow plays into the integral core of her characterisation, y'all will cry about how it's badly handled by reducing her to just her sexuality while flexing the good o' "miniskirt is an insult to women so women shouldn't wear miniskirt and it should be banned" logic that we've all seen and heard before. What's more, the criticism (sexuality shouldn't be the sole identity of a character) is actually valid, if not for the fact it's often totted by people who hide sinister and control-y agenda under legitimate criticism points. And when it's just a sidenote, you say "what's the point of it being there?" Either way, what y'all often want is that better they just don't exist at all. The rest is rationalisation.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Seems to me that the topic about sexuality transcended beyond mere attraction and has intensively become socio-political. Hence why there is so much hate, other than that of ignorant people who plagued the discussion with their stupidity since forever.
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NeYQhZiJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-21T07:25:21.167+0000) > > Seems to me that the topic about sexuality transcended beyond mere attraction and has intensively become socio-political. > > Hence why there is so much hate, other than that of ignorant people who plagued the discussion with their stupidity since forever. You are delivering a political message whenever you're trying to address, discuss, mention, refer or allude to anything that remotely is about or often simply relates to the real world. The instant you're trying to make a point that has tangible meaning in the real world, if it's not an entirely moral declaration, then you ARE making a political statement. What's more, there is usually little difference between moral and politics too, the sole difference is that you can say politics is the more developed version of moral since it contains both the rhetorics and at least some kind of substantiation, whereas moral usually end at the former. **And yes, by political messages, it includes both promotion of different sexuality in our otherwise sexually repressed history (the more recent history that is) as well as the dime a dozen themes like "big corporation bad".** Even if you don't intend explicit political messages into your creation, you are still a collection of your experiences and beliefs, and they will still subconsciously permeate into work and reside within it as subtexts. Thus this "I don't want politics" is outright absurd. Because it's equivalent to asking for media to have quite literally no nuance. Any work of creation that has nuance when us in the real world can look at it, see it's relevant, and take something away from it, means it's political. Unless you're content with reading fairytales for the rest of eternity otherwise the notion of taking issues simply because there's politics in a fictional work of art, is absolutely absurd; and even then a great deal of fairytales were also political themselves, because surprise, Red Riding Hood was a lot more than just a story about a little girl, her grandma, the wolf, and the hunter. Not to mention, people don't actually jump up and down simply because it is political, do they? Because if that were the case, let's just say most players don't like politics 1 bit and content to stay on moralistic fairytales being the deepest philosophical challenge they'd ever face in video games for the rest of their life, how do we explain games like Bioshock (blatant criticism of capitalism and libertarianism), Mass Effect (promotion of multiculturalism), Witcher (criticism of discrimination in general; you even play as a minority who almost everyone bm's you too), Dark Souls (explicit rejection of aristocrats and capitalist elites and promoting acceptance towards societal change), CoD (flip-flopping between anti-war and glorifying war, after all US military complex literally fund this game franchise for recruitment propaganda), which all have VERY explicit political messages, are in fact also mainstream and highly popular and critically acclaimed? And we aren't even touching the tip of the iceburg, more so when we also consider the fact we are also ignoring games with implicit and/or unintended political messages that still nonetheless come across due to the subconscious permeation I'd mentioned earlier. To pick an example that's easy to talk about there's Escape From Tarkov, which is a game where everyone plays an ex-soldier if I recall correctly, and get this: There's only men in the game, either the player or the NPCs; there's not a single women in the entire game because there is simply no female model. There's no explicit message being given since it's a factor that's never brought up in the actual game, but you can all see the implicit messages of this, that either they don't really give a shit about female player models so they just put them on the backburners or may even be hostile towards the idea. Point is, there are a LOT of politics in media, including video games. Because politics is in fact, a part of the nuance itself, particularly the thematic and the narrative. **You can't get serious, even half-serious, without getting political.** There are ultimately, 2 kinds of players that moan "muh politics": 1. The first kind of players players don't actually hate nuance or politics, but instead they hate few specific sectors of politics that they've already slashed with a red cross before they even begin talking simply because they haven't been confronted by that before and thus their first reaction is to simply shut it out. Also known as being a "reactionary". 2. The second kind is much worse, they are the ones that choose out of their own will to subscribe to an unthinking and reductionist worldview, and expect the media they consume to be just as hollow as their beliefs or lack thereof. These are the ones that typically are so politically uneducated, they actually don't recognise ANY political messages in any games at all even when they're literally hanging on the ceiling waiting to be seen. These players are the type of people who bitch specifically on the VERY 'in-your-face' political messages (and if it's meant to be satire, you bet these goons would take it seriously and get mad about it) because those are the only ones they can actually see, and they just hate it because they want nothing to do with actually using their braincells apart from getting their next kill streak or something. In the end of the day, there is nothing wrong with politics, because that is how **ANY MEDIA GROUNDS ITSELF IN REALITY AND SPEAKS TO THE AUDIENCE**. It is also what pushes genres forward as times change and what creates new genres. Harping on politics being in games is an utterly unproductive and silly endeavour that does nothing but dooming the media into a slow death of having tangible substance slowly drained or worse, denied out of it. ...... ...... ...... TLDR: When people complaining about "too much politics" in games, this is usually the actual situation. https://i.redd.it/cxf1yfikrvw21.png Most people complaining about "politics" are mostly either just reactionaries overreacting on things they aren't familiar with, or they're some hooligan who has no idea and merely complains because it asks them to think about something irl relevant (and they pick their bones the most on the ones having to do with sexuality, gender, and ethnicity; and not even all of them, just the lowest hanging of them. Because they're all so uneducated they can't see topics regarding any other political matters regardless of how low they hanged, and so those 3 that they actually have the ability to catch glimpses of due to their inherent qualities become their primary crying point).
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLRlzHzP,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T07:25:39.301+0000) > > Not when Epic swings their bat made out of rolled cash notes and coerce devs into only doing exclusivity with them and no other platform. > > Both coops are open sure, but a smart farmer will close the gate. Maybe not literally, but effectively. > > The free games is to generate traffic and nothing more. Then at the same time they're coercing devs into signing exclusivity with them. Epic is forcing their way in creating the exclusivity mess on consoles over on PC that doesn't really have it, and they do it basically by intimating devs with cash. > > And did I just say Epic is trying to start the console exclusivity arms race on PC? Because that would be a compliment, since even if I don't like exclusivity, at the very least console exclusivity promotes the arms race of the console machines. Is Epic looking to start an arms race on the digital PC storefront with better features and all? You bet your asses they don't. EGS is hilariously lacking in feature and Epic is content with just keep throwing money and force everyone to use it instead of actually improving the platform to attract people. > > That's what a lot of people are having issues with EGS for. Download the client for 2 minutes. Then register your account for 2 minutes. Then you're done. Just like you do when you play exclusives on Origin, Uplay, or Battlenet. Why make a big thing of it? They're giving us a thousand dollars in free games.
> [{quoted}](name=AllenPCarlson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLRlzHzP,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T07:51:33.105+0000) > > Download the client for 2 minutes. Then register your account for 2 minutes. Then you're done. Just like you do when you play exclusives on Origin, Uplay, or Battlenet. Why make a big thing of it? They're giving us a thousand dollars in free games. Company specific store and a digital 'wholeseller' storefront are different. The latter of which is also divided on the line when the a given storefront uses very aggressive methods to get traffic and throttling game distribution not because they provide such a good service but simply because how much money they throw around to coerce devs into signing exclusivity deal with them and to attract players on the mere premise of free games. For EGS is worth, it's basically just a bastardised version of Steam with ironfist marketing and piss poor platform feature; the only upside is that EGS doesn't have Early Access quite like Steam's shitshow... **_YET_** anyway. The PC exclusivity idea it's envisioning also pretty much a worse incarnation of console exclusives. I personally don't think free games is worth bumping EGS for, not when EGS actually makes Steam look flawless.
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLRlzHzP,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-21T06:37:47.459+0000) > > It's as if the farmer opens 2 chicken coops, one of which is clearly shabby and rundown, and the other is not the greatest ever but it's not so bad. The rundown coop has a small dish of corn in it to entice the chickens into running to the shit coop. > > The outcome: You as a little chicken, just ran off to the shit coop because "well... there's free corn". The analogy fails since you can always go back to the other coop whenever you like. The Epic Game Store hate train really just makes me ashamed to be a gamer. It's the stupidest thing ever.
> [{quoted}](name=AllenPCarlson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLRlzHzP,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T07:06:40.163+0000) > > The analogy fails since you can always go back to the other coop whenever you like. > > The Epic Game Store hate train really just makes me ashamed to be a gamer. It's the stupidest thing ever. Not when Epic swings their bat made out of rolled cash notes and coerce devs into only doing exclusivity with them and no other platform. Both coops are open sure, but a smart farmer will close the gate. Maybe not literally, but effectively. The free games is to generate traffic and nothing more. Then at the same time they're coercing devs into signing exclusivity with them. Epic is forcing their way in creating the exclusivity mess on consoles over on PC that doesn't really have it, and they do it basically by intimating devs with cash. And did I just say Epic is trying to start the console exclusivity arms race on PC? Because that would be a compliment, since even if I don't like exclusivity, at the very least console exclusivity promotes the arms race of the console machines. Is Epic looking to start an arms race on the digital PC storefront with better features and all? You bet your asses they don't. EGS is hilariously lacking in feature and Epic is content with just keep throwing money and force everyone to use it instead of actually improving the platform to attract people. That's what a lot of people are having issues with EGS for.
: I don't think it really matters so discuss away. I do get annoyed by the people who say "x group isn't represented yet" or "when are we getting an x champion?" Let the people at Riot do their jobs while you do yours. Requesting a specific champion or asking why something doesn't exist is dumb.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NeYQhZiJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-21T05:46:25.876+0000) > > I don't think it really matters so discuss away. I do get annoyed by the people who say "x group isn't represented yet" or "when are we getting an x champion?" Let the people at Riot do their jobs while you do yours. Requesting a specific champion or asking why something doesn't exist is dumb. Just so you know, champs like Graves and Leona were directly the product of fans asking for certain groups to be represented; in this case a male marksmen and a female tank respectively. The specific context was that there were only 2 male marksmen at the time and it was between a teenager Ezreal and Corki who is a Yordle that looks like a tiny old man, thus a "manly" marksmen was requested; similarly, Leona was requested because there was little to no female tank in the game at all (well I guess there was Poppy, but then again because of her old fatal designs, she was only known as an assassin). Both the community and Riot were supportive of the requests and those champs were born based on those requests, and everyone was happy (save for the part Leona crashed the server when she went live and Praise The Sun intensified for a few days). What's so different between then and now? The difference is now people are a lot more reactionary who often choose to die on the hill fighting to the death to prevent someone putting out a request, that's why; not because "requesting a specific champion or asking why something doesn't exist is dumb."
: All the Batman games for FREE? Is this Real Life?
> [{quoted}](name=AllenPCarlson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nYm78Eaz,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-21T06:40:24.038+0000) > > [...] I hate Batman. [...] https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/819/622/0ed.jpg
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLRlzHzP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-21T05:10:10.698+0000) > > The problem is that it's on EGS. who cares free ganes
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BLRlzHzP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-21T06:10:33.996+0000) > > who cares free ganes It's as if the farmer opens 2 chicken coops, one of which is clearly shabby and rundown, and the other is not the greatest ever but it's not so bad. The rundown coop has a small dish of corn in it to entice the chickens into running to the shit coop. The outcome: You as a little chicken, just ran off to the shit coop because "well... there's free corn".
Ulanopo (NA)
: >and just before you immediately go [DELETED] and say "(he) create things that never happened before" That was the phrase that got you in trouble. I suppose I could have removed it for "mature content". >While we aren't taking any actions against your account at this time No suspension was applied. It's just a reminder to use the boards more respectfully.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=eEiqnIt5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-21T05:24:46.145+0000) > > That was the phrase that got you in trouble. I suppose I could have removed it for "mature content". > > No suspension was applied. It's just a reminder to use the boards more respectfully. But to be very frank, "sucking X's D" is as about a commonly used figure of speech as things like "I got fucked by X". And even then, they could've just removed that figure of speech, instead of the entire post.
Proxy345 (NA)
: If Jayce is so weak that he can't defend today,then how can he defend tomorrow?
You're breathing today because of Jayce's service. Your tomorrow will also be secured. Never forget Jayce.
CLG ear (NA)
: so did anything happen with the area 51 raid?
They are all now infested and replaced by aliens, making them only able to say "ayy lmao".
: Doesnt matter her winrate play her to learn mid so that u dont have to worry abt the kit and can focus on how to play mid and once you learn mid play other champs
> [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9Fd2TsZ8,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-20T17:06:03.081+0000) > > Doesnt matter her winrate play her to learn mid so that u dont have to worry abt the kit and can focus on how to play mid and once you learn mid play other champs You're not going to learn much on a champ that is so outdated her entire relevance is defined entirely by pressing R while passive is up to instantly kill the opponent and literally does nothing else. But then again, my comment was about refuting "Play annie that shit is easy". As I've pointed out, easy to understand does not necessarily translate to easy to play.
Comentários de Rioters
Rockman (NA)
: I wanna hide as Sol but my stars are too dummy thicc
Learn from the yellow shirt big guy in the following pic (his name is Polpo from JoJo Part 5), who despite being like 5 meters tall (for some reason) and extremely obese even for his size, can hide in a permanently lit cell where it also only has 3 walls (the 4th wall, facing the guards and the visitor, is an entire wall of clear presumably bulletproof and explosion-proof glass). He also seems to do that WITHOUT using any special paranormal powers. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/e2L5VYE2LfI/maxresdefault.jpg
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tmXEdlXQ,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T02:28:56.524+0000) > > right, but apparently this guy is someone that Akali has a crush on. If she woke up early just to see him leave Evelynn's room but he never did; and she asks Eve where he went, only to get no answer; wouldn't she be curious and want to figure out what happened just so she could see him again? Yeah I could see that Eve would be that bored enough to pretend that she's a murderer to fuck with people, which apparently getting into controversies is one of the things KDA Eve is pretty good at. Given Akali is working closely with Eve, she would be highly familiar with this trait of hers and would probably just chalk it up to that antic of Eve and just go "yeah, forget it." and feel a little disappointed that the guy has left before she'd noticed, presumably the guy didn't stay over and left right after the action.
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tmXEdlXQ,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-09-20T03:06:32.837+0000) > > but Akali is trained in martial arts even in K/DA > > if she, as a trained martial arts ninja fighter, accidentally walked in on Evelynn devouring an innocent man; wouldn't she be obliged to defend the man before he was brutally murdered? Is she? Well for the sake of argument, I'll take your word for it. In that case, especially since they know each other, usually the action wouldn't be so quick because most people have to go through rationalising what they're seeing first ("hang on, this is a prank right? Yeah, Eve often pull this shit so I guess this is one of them?"). Akali is on edge because she's shocked the totally unsuspected as happened, her initiation may tell her something is seriously wrong, but her consciously may or may not accept the prospect of immediately accusing their close colleague as a murderer; she's confused and conflicted. That would last for a few moments. And the same time, Eve is racing through her head trying to simulate a scenario where should could get away with this. She would either have to try getting Akali out of the room as soon as possible before she could realise what's up and find a way to clean up, or she would have to get through her and kill Akali to and dispose of 2 bodies instead of 1. And unfortunately, since they're all still in the very same apartment, this means even if she does get Akali out of the room somehow, she would be discovered nonetheless if she so much as attempt to get rid of the body. This usually means Eve has no choice but to kill everyone in the same apartment at the time and dispose of or hide the bodies before anyone else will notice, and then come up with a script on an alibi and a fake occurrence of event where her colleagues disappeared and she had no idea where they went. Whatever decisions Eve ended up making, being seen red handed is usually enough to lead any culprit into a state of disarray and they'd go to the farthest extreme to ensure they have a chance of 'survival'. And so attacking Akali would be pretty close on the menu. However, she is also incentivised to not immediately escalate the situation, and would want to get Akali out of the room before she could plan out her method of attack, especially since Eve at that stage is most likely unsure if there are others outside; in this instance, Eve would probably try as much as she can to play it off as a part of her usual antics and rush Akali out, especially since Even would probably deduce she's not a match for Akali given her martial background. The next move is up to Akali. Given the blatant nature of seeing some bloodied , unresponsive person on the floor, anyone with functioning survival instincts can immediately tell it's bad news. Akali at this stage is likely very positive about the nature of what she's seeing, and she has 2 choices to make: Either she immediately confronts Eve demanding a clarification, which would most likely result in a physical altercation because Eve would most likely fly into a panic at that point; or Akali may choose to play with Eve and back off, which will defuse some of the tension but it ultimately it's just delaying the inevitable because Eve is still planning on eliminating the witness. The outcome is binary if Akali chooses the first option, since it's either Akali survives Eve or she doesn't in a frontal assault. The latter option is slightly more nuanced, because Eve may use varying methods of attack after Akali backs out. Eve would most likely be incentivised to scout around the apartment and see who is present and who isn't, to make note of what they're doing and if they would be able to hear murdering sounds or be close enough to do another "walk in" during the act, and of course, to collect and prepare more weapons. Eve would allow a short break to prepare things, as she wants it to succeed. A direct assault probably would only be demanded if Akali, the current main witness, is attempting to walk out of the front door. At this stage, both Akali and Eve are suspicious of each other, Akali suspects Eve is a murderer and Eve suspects Akali is intending to escape and call the police. Since walking out of the front door or informing others about it is obviously a bad idea, the best course of action Akali can do is cornering herself intentionally by returning to her room, either by barricading the door or escaping through the window; and she would also have to inform others in the same apartment somehow and tell them to escape or barricade themselves, likely via text, before calling the police. And here's how it gets complicated, because Akali would be rightfully worried that Eve is going to burst into her room anytime after she closes the door to murder her, but also Eve may choose to start with others present in the same apartment who have not witness the murder and is unaware of the situation. She has to make a final decision on whether she should confront Eve to end the threat or prioritise her own safety on running away/hiding first; also known as "fight or flight". The true outcome after this would depend on a lot circumstantial placement of things at the time, but it's unlikely Eve could making it through with murdering everyone in the same apartment unless she has a firearm or somehow there's only 1 subject in the apartment with her at any given moment, and that if she could reach them before the victims can escape or barricade themselves.
S V (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=04Afs4RA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-20T02:50:28.655+0000) > It's been how vision work as far as I've noticed. My understanding is that the only difference between Sight and True Sight is that the latter cancels the effect of invisibility that has taken effect before the sight ability, but they both prevent invisibility from _taking place_ if an unit is affected by either **before** entering stealth. You're right (Got to think about it more as a Debuff and whether or not the situation allows the application of debuff), Lee Sin's E application of "Sight" can be though of as a debuff. Because the conditions are true when Akali is not in twilight shroud, the Sight debuff is applied for an X amount of time. When Lee uses E while she's shrouded, the conditions to apply sight aren't true so she doesn't get revealed. I really hate Akali as I am an adc player but I think "Akali can only be revealed by nearby enemy Turrets or True Sight" is a statement clear enough such that her W should not reveal her (This means the removal of the Sight debuff so a cleanse just for "Sight" would work).
> [{quoted}](name=S V ,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=04Afs4RA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T02:57:31.491+0000) > > You're right (Got to think about it more as a Debuff and whether or not the situation allows the application of debuff), Lee Sin's E application of "Sight" can be though of as a debuff. Because the conditions are true when Akali is not in twilight shroud, the Sight debuff is applied for an X amount of time. When Lee uses E while she's shrouded, the conditions to apply sight aren't true so she doesn't get revealed. I really hate Akali as I am an adc player but I think "Akali can only be revealed by nearby enemy Turrets or True Sight" is a statement clear enough such that her W should not reveal her (This means the removal of the Sight debuff so a cleanse just for "Sight" would work). Yeah League has some of that wording/high level design problems that Riot never got around to. Remember Jax E's infamous wording of "Jax enters a defensive stance" that should've meant the ability is constrained that at the very least he shouldn't be able to use Q or Flash during the spinning but he could? It's basically that. And it doesn't just happen in high level either, since in low level it's just a lot uglier. Things like Viktor's laser being coded as a projectile and thus is blocked by Yasuo's windwall being some of the prime example of this category. If only Riot can get around them in a more timely manner so it doesn't leave people scratching their heads over confusion caused by the dissonance between wording and the actual interaction.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tmXEdlXQ,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T02:28:56.524+0000) > > right, but apparently this guy is someone that Akali has a crush on. If she woke up early just to see him leave Evelynn's room but he never did; and she asks Eve where he went, only to get no answer; wouldn't she be curious and want to figure out what happened just so she could see him again? Yeah I could see that Eve would be that bored enough to pretend that she's a murderer to fuck with people, which apparently getting into controversies is one of the things KDA Eve is pretty good at. Given Akali is working closely with Eve, she would be highly familiar with this trait of hers and would probably just chalk it up to that antic of Eve and just go "yeah, forget it." and feel a little disappointed that the guy has left before she'd noticed, presumably the guy didn't stay over and left right after the action.
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tmXEdlXQ,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T02:49:11.429+0000) > > what do you think would happen if during one of Evelynn's "encounters" with a male friend; Akali needed to enter her room for some reason, only to find some unspeakable horror occurring behind Eve's door. Would Akali, as a trained fighter, attack instantly? or would she back away? In the KDA verse, all of them are just normal human celebrity I think. So if Akali enters the room and sees Eve holding a bloody knife and a guy lying dead on the ground, she would run and be like "oh shit, OH SHIT!"
: Akali shroud Lee Sin e Interaction a Bug? or intended
Because Lee Sin used E **BEFORE** Akali went into stealth. If he used it after, then it does not reveal. Only Lee's Q reveals unit that is already in stealth, since it gives True Sight. It's been how vision work as far as I've noticed. My understanding is that the only difference between Sight and True Sight is that the latter cancels the effect of invisibility even **after** has taken effect before the sight ability, but they both prevent invisibility from taking place if an unit is affected by either **before** entering stealth. Could be wrong, though.
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tmXEdlXQ,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T02:24:26.775+0000) > > It's not like you'd immediately suspect your friend had killed them or something. At best Akali would ask Eve where the guy went, and Eve would do a cat face and be like "hmm hmmmm?" and Akali would divert from the response and be like "I'm just asking. Not like I care about him or something...". Or Akali would ""double-think"" (it's not actually what the term is used for but eh) and intentionally ignore bringing up the guy on every turn and be the one that was all like "meh who cares" to an extreme degree when everyone found out that Eve brought some guy back to hotel last night. right, but apparently this guy is someone that Akali has a crush on. If she woke up early just to see him leave Evelynn's room but he never did; and she asks Eve where he went, only to get no answer; wouldn't she be curious and want to figure out what happened just so she could see him again?
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tmXEdlXQ,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T02:28:56.524+0000) > > right, but apparently this guy is someone that Akali has a crush on. If she woke up early just to see him leave Evelynn's room but he never did; and she asks Eve where he went, only to get no answer; wouldn't she be curious and want to figure out what happened just so she could see him again? Yeah I could see that Eve would be that bored enough to pretend that she's a murderer to fuck with people, which apparently getting into controversies is one of the things KDA Eve is pretty good at. Given Akali is working closely with Eve, she would be highly familiar with this trait of hers and would probably just chalk it up to that antic of Eve and just go "yeah, forget it." and feel a little disappointed that the guy has left before she'd noticed, presumably the guy didn't stay over and left right after the action.
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6o0QiQLM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-20T02:01:50.432+0000) > > They would be waiting there with machine guns if you do decide to do the Area 51 raid. > > It's already giving me flashbacks of WW1. Are they really going to kill 10 million civilians tomorrow? How are they going to explain that to the UN?
> [{quoted}](name=AllenPCarlson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6o0QiQLM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-20T02:16:04.237+0000) > > Are they really going to kill 10 million civilians tomorrow? How are they going to explain that to the UN? It's not like the US hasn't already done that by giving every civilian a firearm to shoot each others with, with utter tragedy that is mass shooting an absurd weekly-monthly occurrence. Do recall, in US there is more than 1 firearm per person. The next highest gun possession ratio is in Yemen, a literal war zone, at 1 gun per 2 people. So yeah.
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tmXEdlXQ,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T01:58:53.213+0000) > > That's why she immediately went to bed on the pretense of "it's late" when she started hearing sounds, and then woke up super early and paid extra attention to Eve's room, particularly the guy, and was surprised that he was not there anymore. so wouldn't she be even more concerned if she was so desperate to see him leave Evelynn's room that she would wake up early so she could catch him leaving only to not see him at all and only Evelynn??
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tmXEdlXQ,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T02:03:45.178+0000) > > so wouldn't she be even more concerned if she was so desperate to see him leave Evelynn's room that she would wake up early so she could catch him leaving only to not see him at all and only Evelynn?? It's not like you'd immediately suspect your friend had killed them or something. At best Akali would ask Eve where the guy went, and Eve would do a cat face and be like "hmm hmmmm?" and Akali would divert from the response and be like "I'm just asking. Not like I care about him or something...". Or Akali would ""double-think"" (it's not actually what the term is used for but eh) and intentionally ignore bringing up the guy on every turn and be the one that was all like "meh who cares" to an extreme degree when everyone found out that Eve brought some guy back to hotel last night and was chatting about it.
KatsNip (NA)
: I love typing on the boards:)
> instead of this cesspool of players who think that nobody should ever say anything negative about anyone ever This Board is literally characterised by being a toxic and unreasonable cesspool where everyone stabs each other regularly and mods have a rough time keeping things under control, where there is frequent flame wars followed by the subsequent thread and post deletion clean up the mods have to do. So not sure where you got the impression that this place is a family picnic or something.
Exibir mais

SEKAI

Nível 175 (OCE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão