: It really depends on your veiw of the other champions like mundo and shen. They are tanks but they are also bruisers shens also high on the list bruise dont even appear on the list untill rank 10 which is darius
Bruisers are bruisers. Tanks are tanks. They all may be fat, but they don't fulfill the same jobs. In this game at least tank=high CC, fat and generally low scaling dmg. So from u.gg currently 3 tanks are in the top 10 being mal, mao and sion. Shens a bit iffy, as while they classify him as one he's never built/played like one. The remaining kled, singed, dari, yorick, mundo while fat aren't tanks and are instead 1 diver, 1 specialist and 3 juggernauts all with high dmg throughout the game. leaving quiin who obivously isn't
: This just brings me back to wanting Riot to try the Rank by Role system again.
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WOcImwnu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-10T18:54:36.039+0000) > > This just brings me back to wanting Riot to try the Rank by Role system again. Why? ppl just troll off roll or int so softly they can't punish
: They didn't help during any of the other horrific wildfires that happened lately, most notably being the one in the Amazon. What makes you think Australia is gonna get special treatment?
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EJvHjJLf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-10T04:00:28.611+0000) > > They didn't help during any of the other horrific wildfires that happened lately, most notably being the one in the Amazon. What makes you think Australia is gonna get special treatment? The amazon wasn't one of your fires. IIRC we didn't help because we were pre occupied with our own fires in Queensland. There's then been a mutual partnership between the USA, Canada and Australia, mainly the latter 2 in which during each others fire seasons, should a crazy fire occur they send firefighters to the others country to assist.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pendergast891,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rsvcipfE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-02T21:45:24.646+0000) > > i want nautilus back in top/jg but idk how to go about doing it without making his supp too good If one wanted him to jungle just give him dmg buff on jungle camps, however Riot does not want him in there so it probably will not happen.. Toplane? Slap some max HP damage in there, all viable toplane tanks have that ~~or they are Sion.~~ Even Sion does.
Riot have noted his jg performance in his Recentish W change. they clearly have it in mind and aren't trying to force him out, as ppl still jg with him
: > [{quoted}](name=Orc Ranger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tXE7dHJu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-01T01:23:24.610+0000) > > Got auto-filled 5 games in a roll once. Terrible experience. **Intense doubt**. 5 games in a row would require autofill protection failing 4 times in a row. Either you are the most unlucky person in the world, or you somehow think that getting your secondary is the same as being autofilled.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tXE7dHJu,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2020-01-01T03:10:45.636+0000) > > **Intense doubt**. > > 5 games in a row would require autofill protection failing 4 times in a row. Either you are the most unlucky person in the world, or you somehow think that getting your secondary is the same as being autofilled. All that is required is 4 dodges in a row and utofil protection is gone. And with how many games are dodged due to autofill, it's relatively easy to fail allot of lobbies in quick succesion
Swiggins (NA)
: Jungle is arguably the strongest role in the game right now...
> [{quoted}](name=Swiggins,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yAe9XBbZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-27T20:29:26.749+0000) > > Jungle is arguably the strongest role in the game right now... Strength isn't the problem. They will always be strong no matter what riot does as a permant roamer is so fken strong. The role, feels like ass and has done so since feral flare
: > [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=id8gWowB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-16T20:10:31.816+0000) > > Moscow 5 was absolutely amazing at the time for their ability to see past predefined metagames. However, since then we don't see massive metabreaks like this anymore because there's just no room for them to occur. Smite items, monster hunter, support item farming debuff, etc. were all implemented to prevent strats like this from blindsiding people. > > This also occurred in an era where League's metagame was still pretty damn unexplored and tons of jank interactions and strats were completely viable (S1-S3 was my favorite time for that reason, and M5's shenanigans occurred in S2. This was also the era of AP Yi which says a lot). > > The most we get now is stuff like AP Malphite and Shyvanna becoming meta picks. People are constantly experimenting with all sorts of builds on every champion to the point where tons of "mains" subreddits are divided between the roles and builds they identify with. > > This definitely isn't a popularity issue, tons of high level players are fully aware of every champion interaction, the nuances of what every champion's abilities actually do, and what builds/runes/strats can situationally work. The main reason you don't see stuff like that pop up is simply because it's not optimal. Oh yeah, definitely a lot less room for it. But there's a meta shakeup around the corner if Riot doesn't catch it before it happens :) The recent round of clusterfuck picks in bot lane are the first big sign of it. Someone prominent just has to find it.
Are there any other wacky interactions like FH/liand tjhat tanks can take advantage of?
: Nautilus also. Nautilus Q feels like it's 2-3x the size of the animation
This is due to how their hitboxes work. Hooks run on what riot has described as a lolipop hitbox. Essentially when the hook hits max range, it changes from a straight rectangle to a circle, which can of course clip the hitboxes of nearby enemies resulting in really bulshit hitboxes. Naut's is more favored in length than width, whereas thresh is the opposite
Comentários de Rioters
: Upcoming changes for 9.24
Dam, that means that we don't get an Asol revert.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: damage creep while tanks and juggernauts have like 52-53% win rate now that conqueror is gone rammus ornn garen mundo I'm so done
Mundo and garen aren't tanks. ornn deals too much dmg period Rammus hard counters a majority of meta picks with his thornmail spell.
Comentários de Rioters
: >At this point it might as well be an alternate win condition. Well it technically is and it's supposed to be. It's what you could call a game ender buff. It's whole purpose is to force the game to end, just like baron but with a different way. I mean the 20% is a bit too high threshold but the execute itself isn't a bad idea.
it fulfills this function without the execute
: Inigma, the phantasmal Thief [ Champion concept.]
Hello Grimm, how elegantly shall I dodge you today
: > [{quoted}](name=TheSingularity,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rwPaFmw1,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-06T08:33:45.978+0000) > > Silver is probably the worst rank to be in because it's where the system dumps new players by default in most cases. > > A mindset of giving no shits helps greatly. > No shits. No investment. Nothing to lose. Everything to gain. > Trolls? w/e > Feeders? w/e > Afks? w/e > Horrid matchmaking? w/e > Got countered or camped? w/e > > Ect I was struggling to climb, then I turned off chat and did exactly this. I made Gold last week.
: Why are people against reoving catch up xp for junglers?
The catch up XP is negligible and is not the problem. A jungler who spam ganks and soaks XP will out level a jungler who power farms even with the power farmer getting catch up XP. The issue isn;t that jungers can spam gank, the problem is that they have to. Games snowball to hard and too fast to risk not ganking early. And camps are worth scraps compared to kills, plates and lane XP. There is zero reason to do anything other than gank
: I completely agree with this discussion. The thing that bothers me the most is, yeah lots of people like this game mode, but it's the only game mode that gets brought back. Why not throw in All for One, or Doom Bots, or Nexus Blitz, or Ascension? Why is it only URF that gets played again? I personally like AURF better because at least we didn't see the same op champs over and over again... 5 bans is not enough.
nemisis draft was the stuff of legend for this Scared of OP picks? Why not the one mode where they're the last thing u want to oci
: Like mecha naut? Thatd be dope
Picture Volcanic Diver naut. Like a mash between scorched earth renekton and battlecast skins/
: The World is Being Invaded, Choose your Team...
Slave Knight Gael Manus Father of the Abyss The Fume Knight Demon Princes And Darkeater Midir
: Are slower games really gonna appease people?
50 minute games? No 30-40 minute games without them being one sided stomps? Yes!
: ....What manaless tanks exist?
Manaless beef more so{{champion:154}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:36}}. Rather than jst tanks, regardless of sub-class they suffer the same resirtctions
: Non buffs camps respawn time lowered to 2 min
: Altho this a extremely bad patch the fact they removed {{item:3161}} makes he unable to criticize riot properly.
: That's clearly taken into account here You have to see the jgl going top and taxing minions after a gank as a bonus for them ganking, and the toplaner shouldn't be too disgruntled that they miss out on a little xp because they'll be getting plenty throughout the game. If it's a successful gank, their opposing laner will miss out on so much that the jgl's toplaner is put massively far ahead anyway, so they shouldn't worry about a little gold either. Same goes for mid lane Taxing lanes after ganking won't be as good as it is now, but I think it'll become more essential to keep up with the game. Perhaps we'll see a meta where a top or mid lane wave is handed over while laners are b or where junglers are picked specifically to 2v2 with their mid/toplaner, as that's where resources are going to be available to be handed over
In general jglers shouldn't tax, ever. Soaking Xp? Definitely as it's a necesity right now as a jgler who never ganks/soaks will be 1-3 levels down depending on game length on the jgler who is ganking/soaking. That's the game for jg as our camps are so shite that we have to sit in lanes soaking XP to have the slightest chance of keeping up. If I had to guess a meta shift, 1/1/1 with a perma roaming support+the jg
: Farming helps you... You can get better items...?
I get more gold spending my time in lane killing enemies and getting tower plates
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Maybe because Jungler should farm jungle and occasionally gank instead of babysitting lanes occasionally farming? 🤔
The problem is, why should we farm? I camps suck, give fk all XP, fk all gold and take FOREVER to respawn. Right now, If Some1 power farms and I gank+farm, I will out lvl the power farmer. This XP change, further pushes me away from farming as my camps are even worse and thus I jst spam gank as that's literally my only option
: They increased gromp xp and are decreasing xp slightly across the board. If it is actually detrimental I think you'll want to gank mid/top and tax them because they have xp to share You can see that roaming supports will be meta, I expect first item mobies and a party in mid/top while ADC's are funnelled solo xp
Terozu (NA)
: Let's talk about Senna!
She will be another pyke. Nuf said
Terozu (NA)
: New Drake effects and other PreSeason changes!
The top/bot alcoves seem so pointless, unless of course they're going to stuff a buff camp in there. The map RNG is going to break everything... the terrain changes especially. It will break team comps that should otherwise succeed or fail depending on what they need
: All I want for ~~christmas~~ 10th anniversay is Senna not having some bullshit mechanic that'll make her balance nightmare for months
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kGW3N8EF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T19:17:29.049+0000) > > All I want for ~~christmas~~ 10th anniversay is Senna not having some bullshit mechanic that'll make her balance nightmare for months Already done Marksman support everybody!
: what melee champ uses klepto ?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8iQwccZg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-13T18:59:19.526+0000) > > what melee champ uses klepto ? Why they're only semi melee, GP and kayle. Illaoi is probs the only true melee who uses it
: my thoughts on season 9 i hope you enjoy reading
Would say I disagree with marksman being weak overall. As a nunu main marksman are generally my lifeblood and key to victory over other champs. Given mages/bruisers aren't being picked down bas replacements like last season, I'd say a majority of marksman are strong enough to be relevent, the single exception being varus.
Comentários de Rioters
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: making a champion ranged is a massive buff, its good that there's a downside to it.
While it is a decent change the downsides if these go through unaltered result in an overall heavy nerf. Not being able to clear the jungle properly especially, is insanely bad He can already do everything a ranged champion can do, we're simply removing the tedium of maintaining the range. From your below comment, he can already do this, he can bush AA, Q dash to u, bush and keep going. This is why glacial augment is semi often taken on him so he maintains a slow after red runs out. If we were to pick a downside, he's already got his horrid ult AI and somethings wrong in a manner that makes him weak as his playrate is teeny tiny with an average winrate (generally if something has a small, not teeny tiny playrate we see their winrates go up as their one tricks ae the entire playrate)
: I thought they said they were doing this?
Oh, would you b able to shoot me a link? Wasn't able to dig it up if it was said
Saezio (EUNE)
: I think they should simply make Daisy double auto on your Q hits. And make the QR a bit more smooth. I don't think 1-2 extra autos (WITHOUT THE ONHIT BTW) mean anything really. AND CERTAINLY NOT WORTH LOSING WALL JUMPING AND KV FOR. I think it's a straight up nerf if they don't smooth around the edges a bit. Time is power in the jungle. Having to walk around shit with ivern will make his early map control SO MUCH WORSE.
Oh without a doubt it's a horrid change if he doesn't keep prior Q function. Issue is daisy loves to cancel her autos and her pathing is horrid at its best. If I had to buff him I'd buff one of: 1. base movement speed and attack speed 2. At max rank, if he casts a shield on an ally, he gets the shield as well (sharing is caring) 3. Faster passive timer early game 4. 1 additional bush charge
Saezio (EUNE)
: What kind of idiot thought that was a change ivern needed|? He already has ample access to his ranged attacks... Who needed the permanent range? Seems like a noob change . Does this mean KV is 50% effective on him now?
I mean seems like a QoL change to me. He's relatively weak atm anyway and this change doesn't increase his power that much as opposed to what they could change: Buffing his Q would be alright Buffing his W dmg/bush charges isn't a good direction imo His E was nerfed and unlikely to be rebuffed His R is flat out unreliable so is pointless While one could view it as a noob change, it's more tedious than it is skillful to upkeep the ranged attack and in some niche situations it simply isn't possible, leaving u hung out to dry. So he'd feel much better in that regard and it buffs his glacial synergy
: I'm surprised Riot themselves haven't thought of that to be honest, did you consider applying for the balance team already?
They'd set the hounds on me, as I'd destroy the game for everyone but me! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Nautilus buff! Ivern buffs! Nunu buffs! Tbh I'd probs be pretty popular as I'd rework the jungle to be similar to S4/5 with smite buffs and no fruits. I'd crush allot of the overloaded champs which would make allot ppl happy but more ppl mad
Comentários de Rioters
: Here's the thing. They don't give a shit about the western playerbase at all. NA, EUW, EUNE, and several of the smaller regions could all disappear from the game one night...and RIOT would not give a fuck, so long as China and the eastern markets still existed. Asia comprises something like 10x the playerbase of all the western regions combined. China alone is 6-7x all the western regions combined.
China alone makes up 99% of the playerbase
Meddler (NA)
: Do you have specific quality in life changes in mind or are you thinking minor buffs?
A revert to crystal venom skarner tbh. It's talked about allot here and on the skarner mains reddit in a positive light. potentially poll players on which they prefer?
puśsý (NA)
: Season 10 makes or breaks it.
> The ten-second team fights Where is this game! I want this game! For reals doe team fights lasts 4 seconds tops
: I don’t see a universe where Pyke is ever reasonable. He will always be too safe.
Easy solutions: Remove double gold on R He can only heal outside of combat His ult window is reduced to 4 seconds
: She had heal on passive BEFORE her rework, though. You could actually see her but not target her under tower, so it wasn't an issue. And to attack, she had to reveal. Was Akali that big of an issue for people or does this go back to the common complain throughout every tier that most payers are bad?
She was instead a facemash inescapable turd with zero counterplay. Would rather the akali who has to aim even a little bit, to the only who can point+click splody splody boom boom people
: I am suggesting that this champion needs an adjustment. Fizz has this ability separately on cooldown. Kled just gets it for no reason.
Kled has to fulfill the condition of being mounted, which has a set cooldown if he is dismounted and remounts before he can remount again, should he be dismounted. There are 18 other champs with similar mechanics, some of which have a way easier condition to fulfill. This comes with being immobile af when running away when dismounted, so if he hasn't killed you at that point under a tower he's fked. If he gets away, you're misplaying really badly
: Or give mao the full reduction amount, and half or 25% of it to his allies.
: singed is an odd one. He's technically a diver but he doesn't play like a diver. Same with tank funnily enough, he plays similarly to a mage or an assassin with long distance attacks/kiting/escaping but if he is one, he's the weirdest of the bunch XD
Riot classifies him as a specialist simply because he's so out there
Schenix (NA)
: I mean, damage needs to scale better than defense. That's... how you deal damage. The issue might just be that tanks don't survive long enough anymore or are useless comparative to bruisers, but they're doing well all around too. Singed, Malfight, Nunu, Sion, Volibear, Shen, etc. are doing quite nicely. Most champions are viable right now, even if it doesn't feel satisfying.
Singed + voli not tanks. Shens only doing well because he builds dmg.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheSingularity,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2BqWVJEQ,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-08T23:45:38.522+0000) > > If you just wanna dump heaps of hours. Binding of isaac rebirth. I've clocked almost 1500 hours on it as there's so much to unlock and the randomness of each run does it a huge favor. That's not even counting mod content (which you could use instead of the payed DLC's, but the DLCS are worth imo) > > Around 200 hours on hollow knight, however you'll spend the most time on your first run. The game is fken massive, has recieved I think 4 free DLC packs, one of which is a boss rush when u jst wanna fight shit. And that was all produced by 2 people. There's about $160 worth of content if we go by game time+content amount, and they give it to ya for like 20 bucks. Dead cells in the isaac version of this game, randomly generated level each run but lacks the polish, sheer size and story. > > If you've got mates. Dont starve together, or jst dont starve for solo. 500 hours (mostly on together). Similar reason to isaac, level randomyl generated and u can customize ur run heaps to spice shit up. > > **Not indie**, but they go on sale all the time. Have clocked 1200 hours on the souls series on PC. If they're your kinda game, go for it. > Doom 2016, best shooter I've played, like ever. Ripping demons apart with its beast soundtrack is jst, epic > Civilization 5 (on sale all the time) or VI (more modern, tho nothing alike) solid strat games if u wanna chill the fk out while still usen ur brainz > > And honorable mentions of indies that you'll spend less time on, but are still fun as fuck: Thumper, Dead cells, celeste, Rimworld (could get tonnes of hours here), ori and the blind forst (will make u cry), limbo, cuphead, darkest dungeon. Well, good news and bad on your suggestions. I've played a lot of them and none of them have stuck with me for one reason or another. What I've played: Binding of Issac: Rebirth - Played it on Xbox. No mods but not even mods could give it enough replay power for me. Dark Souls Series - Played 1-3 to completion for at least one run. Extra cycles past the second (or NG+2) are just not worth my time. I had enough frustration with the first run each time. Doom (and any other single player FPS games) - I'd need to run it with tons of mods and my PC can't handle that. Civilization series - Already played those, too slow for me to stay entertained. Celeste - Played it, got through it. Don't remember if I put it on easy mode or not because at a certain point it didn't feel like my deaths were my mistakes. Cuphead - Played to completion on Normal. Don't feel like going to Expert. Darkest Dungeon - Too grind heavy for me and survival aspects like food/drink were too frustrating for me to continue. Limbo - Played the demo. I've played other games like it and there won't be any replay factor once I've gotten through it. Also, games with survival aspects just turn me off. I don't want to manage sleep, food and drink levels just to stay alive. I play video games. Does it sound like I know anything about those things? Metroidvania games aren't bad. They're good for a dozen hours at best. Their replay value, however, is still lacking by nature.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2BqWVJEQ,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T00:28:03.650+0000) > > Well, good news and bad on your suggestions. I've played a lot of them and none of them have stuck with me for one reason or another. > > What I've played: > Binding of Issac: Rebirth - Played it on Xbox. No mods but not even mods could give it enough replay power for me. > Dark Souls Series - Played 1-3 to completion for at least one run. Extra cycles past the second (or NG+2) are just not worth my time. I had enough frustration with the first run each time. > Doom (and any other single player FPS games) - I'd need to run it with tons of mods and my PC can't handle that. > Civilization series - Already played those, too slow for me to stay entertained. > Celeste - Played it, got through it. Don't remember if I put it on easy mode or not because at a certain point it didn't feel like my deaths were my mistakes. > Cuphead - Played to completion on Normal. Don't feel like going to Expert. > Darkest Dungeon - Too grind heavy for me and survival aspects like food/drink were too frustrating for me to continue. > Limbo - Played the demo. I've played other games like it and there won't be any replay factor once I've gotten through it. > > Also, games with survival aspects just turn me off. I don't want to manage sleep, food and drink levels just to stay alive. I play video games. Does it sound like I know anything about those things? > > Metroidvania games aren't bad. They're good for a dozen hours at best. Their replay value, however, is still lacking by nature. Different tastes babe. I mean no replay value in the binding of isaac? That's less a replayability problem and more so the fundamental gameplay not clicking with you. Which I feel is consistent with the rest of these. You're seemingly locked into one mindset, or perhaps a preconcieved notion that their (non MP) replayability will be shite. Hell, multiplayer may jst run in ur blood in which case sc2 may be a solid alternative, but given the average hours ppl pump into these games, replayability is far from a problem.
Cyrato (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheSingularity,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2BqWVJEQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-08T14:28:05.611+0000) > > You need to get into the indie scene my man. So many good games out there. Can't hlep it... Hollow Knight, my game of the decade. How much replay-ability does it have? I've been playing League for 7 years now, it really is the most fluid MOBA and although people now day Dota2 has a far better skill expression factor, I'm just so tied to League in pacing, tempo, mechanics, numbers and fluidity that I just can't transition no matter how many times I've tried. I've been able to dabble into other games too but none of them seem to have the replay-ability like League of Legends. I stopped playing Warframe indefinitely due to the fact that its a looting game and I have all the best loot already, and upcoming updates to more loot isn't worth the effort. I've stopped playing games like CoD4/6 since I only like FPS for their campaigns which are more and more limiting the more you play it. I've stopped playing driving games for the same reason. Man, I wish I could properly distance myself from League of Legends without getting sucked back in. Not just for the sake of "oh League of Legends is getting worse and worse damage mobility creep" and whatnot, but also just the sense that League has taken so many of my hours, days, weeks and months and although I have found other stuff (better and more productive stuff) to do, they just never seem as "appealing". I'm not addicted, that's for sure, but I know for a fact that gaming amounts to absolutely nothing in life but mindless and uhh, "outcome-less" fun.
> [{quoted}](name=mosaickle,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2BqWVJEQ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T16:25:19.389+0000) > > How much replay-ability does it have? I've been playing League for 7 years now, it really is the most fluid MOBA and although people now day Dota2 has a far better skill expression factor, I'm just so tied to League in pacing, tempo, mechanics, numbers and fluidity that I just can't transition no matter how many times I've tried. I've been able to dabble into other games too but none of them seem to have the replay-ability like League of Legends. I stopped playing Warframe indefinitely due to the fact that its a looting game and I have all the best loot already, and upcoming updates to more loot isn't worth the effort. I've stopped playing games like CoD4/6 since I only like FPS for their campaigns which are more and more limiting the more you play it. I've stopped playing driving games for the same reason. > > Man, I wish I could properly distance myself from League of Legends without getting sucked back in. Not just for the sake of "oh League of Legends is getting worse and worse damage mobility creep" and whatnot, but also just the sense that League has taken so many of my hours, days, weeks and months and although I have found other stuff (better and more productive stuff) to do, they just never seem as "appealing". I'm not addicted, that's for sure, but I know for a fact that gaming amounts to absolutely nothing in life but mindless and uhh, "outcome-less" fun. cut+paste <3 If you just wanna dump heaps of hours. Binding of isaac rebirth. I've clocked almost 1500 hours on it as there's so much to unlock and the randomness of each run does it a huge favor. That's not even counting mod content (which you could use instead of the payed DLC's, but the DLCS are worth imo) Around 200 hours on hollow knight, however you'll spend the most time on your first run. The game is fken massive, has recieved I think 4 free DLC packs, one of which is a boss rush when u jst wanna fight shit. And that was all produced by 2 people. There's about $160 worth of content if we go by game time+content amount, and they give it to ya for like 20 bucks. Dead cells in the isaac version of this game, randomly generated level each run but lacks the polish, sheer size and story. If you've got mates. Dont starve together, or jst dont starve for solo. 500 hours (mostly on together). Similar reason to isaac, level randomyl generated and u can customize ur run heaps to spice shit up. **Not indie**, but they go on sale all the time. Have clocked 1200 hours on the souls series on PC. If they're your kinda game, go for it. Doom 2016, best shooter I've played, like ever. Ripping demons apart with its beast soundtrack is jst, epic Civilization 5 (on sale all the time) or VI (more modern, tho nothing alike) solid strat games if u wanna chill the fk out while still usen ur brainz And honorable mentions of indies that you'll spend less time on, but are still fun as fuck: Thumper, Dead cells, celeste, Rimworld (could get tonnes of hours here), ori and the blind forst (will make u cry), limbo, cuphead, darkest dungeon.
Exibir mais

TheSingularity

Nível 182 (OCE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão