Ben48000 (NA)
: semi locked needs some work
ive been using it for a year and its fine sometimes it wont let me lock and i have to exit and log back in mid game but rarely
: Trying to learn the game and getting trashed on, Toxic players
if you think most people in pre 30 are new you have alot to learn majority of pre 30 is banned players and smurfs
: Isnt it funny to see a streamer troll in live knowing he wont get banned? Link inside
Comentários de Rioters
: That's just untrue riot balances based on winrates that's why when a champion like riven got nerfed she went from a 55 percent winrate to a 49. Unless your sating those players were just having a bad week considering she was at a solid 54-55 percent for months.
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ntdhyy0e,comment-id=0001000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-26T07:28:40.579+0000) > > That's just untrue riot balances based on winrates that's why when a champion like riven got nerfed she went from a 55 percent winrate to a 49. Unless your sating those players were just having a bad week considering she was at a solid 54-55 percent for months. riven didn't get nerfed she's still broken riot should stop balancing the game around win rates because win rates is the smallest factor to a champion being strong or not riot refuse to nerf what's broken about riven and that's her Q cooldown and shield rivens cooldown should start after the 3rd cast not 1st because by the time she does the 3rd cast its off cooldown and her shield neds like 20 second and to be halved and lets not start about akali. Master yi is another extremely broken champion they refuse to nerf he actually got buffed early this year
2gudaiya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tiamat Taric,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QA2YOoEx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-23T13:28:30.181+0000) > > he's been doing it for years and only ever had an issue when he got into a game with the entitled man baby night blue 3 and all you kids follow just because he doesn't play how you want there is no player in his elo bracket that appreciates him. so that's from d4 to masters where no one wants to see him in their games, and challenger players and pros say that he's an outright troll and they're disgusted with members of the community in low elo defending him. stop what you're doing, you make the game a disaster to play.
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QA2YOoEx,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-12-26T12:18:46.128+0000) > > there is no player in his elo bracket that appreciates him. > so that's from d4 to masters where no one wants to see him in their games, and challenger players and pros say that he's an outright troll and they're disgusted with members of the community in low elo defending him. > > stop what you're doing, you make the game a disaster to play. he wins games their opinions don't matter bard is a roaming support that his design who cares its only an issue when an entitled man baby streamer says so
: It really does? A op champion would have a higher chance of winning games?? I dont think you know how dumb you sound
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ntdhyy0e,comment-id=00010002000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-25T21:59:16.068+0000) > > It really does? A op champion would have a higher chance of winning games?? I don't think you know how dumb you sound no it does not because if that was true i could name 50 currently overpowered/broken champs but they have normal win rates because players lose and win for many more reason then the champion itself
Wolity (EUW)
: Below diamond nobody is taking the game seriously , thats why im chilling with this acc in gold elo , honestly im having tons of fun testing new builds on this elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zPE2REzA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-25T14:13:17.376+0000) > > Below diamond nobody is taking the game seriously , thats why im chilling with this acc in gold elo , honestly im having tons of fun testing new builds on this elo. in all ranks* its the same damn thing there is no plan its just whoever gets 1 shot 1st
: Right... the percentage of times a champion wins isnt relative to their strength as a champion... the game isnt based off of winrates... I guess ryze is just the strongest unbeatable no counterplay having champion that just auto wins game when he gets tear.
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ntdhyy0e,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-12-23T21:14:59.496+0000) > > Right... the percentage of times a champion wins isnt relative to their strength as a champion... the game isnt based off of winrates... I guess ryze is just the strongest unbeatable no counterplay having champion that just auto wins game when he gets tear. its not the champion its the player...for example take a 50 50 champion no with that 50 losses what's the % of those losses that were the actual champion and not a shit team or a shit team fight or something else. win rate has absolutely nothing to do with any champion being strong or not
NY64 (NA)
: You are in charge of making a new map what would you do to make it feel unique?
make a area theme in parts of the map like freljord zaun noxus ect
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: How you can even dare to call LoL balanced when untouchable support does 700 executes?
pyke is actually in a really shit spot and his ult won't execute for 700 unless his R is level 3 and he has 3 lethality items
: He also shouldnt have a 45 percent winrate for how broken everyone claims he is
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ntdhyy0e,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-23T15:31:23.313+0000) > > He also shouldnt have a 45 percent winrate for how broken everyone claims he is win rate has absolutely nothing to do with a champion being strong if you need to ask why or disagree you need to educate yourself
Pyrosan (NA)
: Two items I hate the most
{{item:3124}} 3 stats and nearly 5 passives {{item:3071}} 3 stats 2 passives {{item:3157}} {{item:3146}} or {{item:3157}} {{item:3285}} I'm going to proceed to 1 shot you now with my high damage spammable point and click ability under your tower and live with full hp
Jack Eron (EUNE)
: Nubrac trolling again on rankeds.
he's been doing it for years and only ever had an issue when he got into a game with the entitled man baby night blue 3 and all you kids follow just because he doesn't play how you want
Admeia (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tiamat Taric,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=f7lVhEqE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-19T20:56:14.250+0000) > > makes meme about my post I approve but my post is still valid Not everything is about you and you're level 11 who thinks half the champion pool is broken from a post asking what champion you would ban if you had one ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Admeia,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=f7lVhEqE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-12-20T18:55:15.264+0000) > > Not everything is about you and you're level 11 who thinks half the champion pool is broken from a post asking what champion you would ban if you had one ban. and that's my 1 ban do you have an issue kid?
Comentários de Rioters
Seriphym (NA)
: Everyone on that team looks to be similar in skill based on their KDA. So which one are you? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=Seriphym,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=APPHi5Am,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-16T12:11:46.804+0000) > > Everyone on that team looks to be similar in skill based on their KDA. > > So which one are you? > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} yeah thats why my team are intentional feeders and their isn't
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Man, I'm so unlucky. I always get bad teams.
makes meme about my post I approve but my post is still valid
: > [{quoted}](name=Tiamat Taric,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zxdjgTaQ,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-19T08:04:57.625+0000) > > people who go unpunished are usually inters or trolls majority of the time Citation? > when someone gets chat restricted their the only player that actually wants to play the game Subjective. If you actually wanted to play you wouldn't have bothered flaming. Because now youre too busy typing to play. This is also correlation not causation considering you flaming is completely independent of how you feel about playing the game. In fact don't you think for a second maybe the guy whose flaming at his teammates ""trolling"" is already throwing the ff@15 vote? Not sure how that equates to wanting to play. > and win but their team are trolls or inters knowing these trolls and inters wont get banned they flame out of retaliation or impulse Flaming is entirely of your own volition. You were never forced to for any reason, you choose to flame. Besides, flaming isn't impulse, that's an action you have to consciously choose to partake of.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zxdjgTaQ,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-19T16:49:58.853+0000) > > Citation? play the game open your eyes > Subjective. If you actually wanted to play you wouldn't have bothered flaming. Because now youre too busy typing to play. This is also correlation not causation considering you flaming is completely independent of how you feel about playing the game. In fact don't you think for a second maybe the guy whose flaming at his teammates ""trolling"" is already throwing the ff@15 vote? Not sure how that equates to wanting to play. people get banned all the time for "negitivly" telling their team what they did wrong and how they should have done it. or simple silly arguments that should not be punished but riots bot dont care its a snowflake > Flaming is entirely of your own volition. You were never forced to for any reason, you choose to flame. Besides, flaming isn't impulse, that's an action you have to consciously choose to partake of. you're delusional
: If you could ban ONE champion from the game...
1. {{champion:84}} {{champion:523}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}}
: Sounds like you were chat restricted and are biased against it.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zxdjgTaQ,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-18T19:10:58.760+0000) > > Sounds like you were chat restricted and are biased against it. people who go unpunished are usually inters or trolls majority of the time when someone gets chat restricted their the only player that actually wants to play the game and win but their team are trolls or inters knowing these trolls and inters wont get banned they flame out of retaliation or impulse
afmghost (NA)
: Honestly surprised {{champion:238}} didn't make the cut
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg1gv2N8,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-12-18T23:18:13.033+0000) > > Honestly surprised {{champion:238}} didn't make the cut zed isn't braindead like any of these champs and actually take effort to 1 shot people if you're not ahead of them
: I'm suprised as lvl 11 you've faced all of them to the point they need fixing.
> [{quoted}](name=JetCracker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg1gv2N8,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-18T21:33:07.328+0000) > > I'm suprised as lvl 11 you've faced all of them to the point they need fixing. ^^^^forgets everyone that plays league has smurfs or back up accounts
: {{champion:35}} Don't know how you forgot him considering how rage based his playerbase is
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg1gv2N8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-18T19:51:18.191+0000) > > {{champion:35}} > > Don't know how you forgot him considering how rage based his playerbase is hes fine
: Phew, Shaco didn't make the cut.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg1gv2N8,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-18T19:53:50.639+0000) > > Phew, Shaco didn't make the cut. not even sure why shaco and aurelion sol are being nerfed
: OP is a bit toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Support Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg1gv2N8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-18T19:39:01.626+0000) > > OP is a bit toxic. not at all
Kroda13 (NA)
: I play Diana a lot and am not even a little toxic
> [{quoted}](name=Kroda13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xg1gv2N8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-18T19:19:39.617+0000) > > I play Diana a lot and am not even a little toxic just by playing the champion you are
: Nope, not once.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zxdjgTaQ,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-18T19:09:43.668+0000) > > Nope, not once. exactly then that's my point
: And why not? You said yourself the players on the boards are the ones you find in game...
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zxdjgTaQ,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-18T19:08:07.522+0000) > > And why not? You said yourself the players on the boards are the ones you find in game... do you get chat restricted?
: So I suppose being that you're on the boards you troll people as well to get them banned...? But this is you we're talking about so I'm sure it's somehow different.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zxdjgTaQ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-18T16:06:56.446+0000) > > So I suppose being that you're on the boards you troll people as well to get them banned...? > > But this is you we're talking about so I'm sure it's somehow different. doesn't apply to me
Comentários de Rioters
: 14 day suspended by a teamful feeders
you have to come to understand that the players where on the boards are the same types of players you find in-game that help you get banned their the worst trolls you could ever imagine so posting stuff like this on the boards is pointless
mack9112 (NA)
: Season 8 was the burst meta
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IN0u2OsR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-05T02:38:57.581+0000) > > Season 8 was the burst meta 7+ and actually and it wont ever change
: And why would he try to look innocent to us? To get a reaction? To demerit the bots? If they have the ability to edit like that, then they should know that such efforts would be completely futile in restoring the account. By virtue of knowing how to handle files. What makes you think "there is no history of the current punishment system issuing bans unwarranted"? That sounds like Riot propaganda backing up the bot's zero contextual comprehension judgement. The only way the above statement is true is if someone decided to make every ban by the bot be warranted. Reality is that Riot HAS lifted bans, and recently, in a few cases. This wouldn't be the first if they did. There's no denying that it is *possible* to edit a chat log like that, but it's inane to do so.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightsky Pirate,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EYOyjnAZ,comment-id=000b00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T09:22:19.443+0000) > > And why would he try to look innocent to us? you're new to the boards if you're asking that go take a history lesson on players whining about bans here on the NA boards
: So can all the other assassins, with less effort, what's your point?
> [{quoted}](name=IP Masquerena,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M5AoKe45,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-05T09:40:52.418+0000) > > So can all the other assassins, with less effort, what's your point? almost the same effort which is non existent in all assassins
Zullar (NA)
: Yuumi's "You and Me!" Ability Does Not Activate Lich Bane
why would it? you can't auto or attack after using attach
: Practice tool Ornn upgradable items
: Some people must stop being snowflakes like this OP and move on...
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IdotexAl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-05T06:50:24.631+0000) > > Some people must stop being snowflakes like this OP and move on... if you int or troll my game im going to add you if you accept im going to abuse you because I know that riot dont ban inters and trolls and if i flame in game i get banned instead
Rokuroú (EUW)
: Can we get a report button outside of lobby?
No. let me add and abuse the players that just inted or trolled my lobby because i know they never get banned for ruining games for everyone else and i know i cant flame in game
STEG0 (NA)
: I think she's already well in the hole with Kalista, Sylas and others of being nerfed for pro play far beyond what normal players can do with her. So all nerfs at this point will just make her unplayable by normal league players outside of one tricks. Not that it's a huge nerf but i think Akali is either decent but cautiously balanced at this point or is starting to be just gutted out entirely. Sometimes i don't understand why they gut to the extent they do. I think Kalista for pros now is around 10th in line for ADC so she's been nerfed well beyond pros even using her outside of very niche games. Akali had decent presence but wasn't pick/ban at last worlds.
> [{quoted}](name=STEG0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M5AoKe45,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:33:27.355+0000) > > I think she's already well in the hole with Kalista, Sylas and others of being nerfed for pro play far beyond what normal players can do with her. So all nerfs at this point will just make her unplayable by normal league players outside of one tricks. Not that it's a huge nerf but i think Akali is either decent but cautiously balanced at this point or is starting to be just gutted out entirely. > > Sometimes i don't understand why they gut to the extent they do. I think Kalista for pros now is around 10th in line for ADC so she's been nerfed well beyond pros even using her outside of very niche games. Akali had decent presence but wasn't pick/ban at last worlds. yeah that's why she can 1 shot you with just hextech revolver at level 5 with only Q and E so underpowered wow
: Now that I actually have money and want skins riot lets this happen... Fix this riot, or just remove aram so I can forget this dumb game and spend money elsewhere.
> [{quoted}](name=mister4tune,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=jwvnvXdy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T06:22:38.254+0000) > > Now that I actually have money and want skins riot lets this happen... > > Fix this riot, or just remove aram so I can forget this dumb game and spend money elsewhere. im only being sarcastic but i actually think this is something riot would do
: Because obviously a chat monitoring program is perfectly created and couldn't possibly have done this
> [{quoted}](name=Nightsky Pirate,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EYOyjnAZ,comment-id=000b000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T01:02:42.168+0000) > > Because obviously a chat monitoring program is perfectly created and couldn't possibly have done this i can go on to my permi ban right now which is a paragraph of texts and make it look like the above picture clearly this is edited there is no history of the current punishment system issuing bans unwarranted that's the only thing it gets right this post is no different to the players posting their edited chat logs trying to make themselves look innocent
Arakadia (NA)
: Right? People are pulling out all their snowflake and PC culture jokes but this is obviously a mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EYOyjnAZ,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T20:00:28.708+0000) > > Right? People are pulling out all their snowflake and PC culture jokes but this is obviously a mistake. could be edited when the back ground of the text is a dark color like that hiding the text is easy in paint
: What the hell is this?
clearly edited but nice try hiding the text with the same color as the background can be done in 5 mintues in paint
: Attempting to Reconnect every two minutes in game No internet issue...
riot degraded the servers to make room for more skins, prestige skins, and little legends
: I would like that. Sitting on 10 gemstones currently and I am just willing to spend them on Zaunite or Piltovan champions. Having such a list would do 2 things for me. 1. It would inform me if there is finally going to be a skin I can buy with these gems in the near future. 2. It informs me if there are more than 1 Zaunite/Piltie going to receive such skin, so I know if I can buy the one coming up immediately or if I should wait for the other to drop to decide which one to get first before saving up another set of gemstones for the other.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=kKGAbrp3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-04T05:49:32.004+0000) > > I would like that. > > Sitting on 10 gemstones currently and I am just willing to spend them on Zaunite or Piltovan champions. Having such a list would do 2 things for me. > > 1. It would inform me if there is finally going to be a skin I can buy with these gems in the near future. > 2. It informs me if there are more than 1 Zaunite/Piltie going to receive such skin, so I know if I can buy the one coming up immediately or if I should wait for the other to drop to decide which one to get first before saving up another set of gemstones for the other. hextechs are mostly underated or unpopular chamos so i have my 10 sitting on ornn but i realllyyyy want poppy because shes my og
: Because there is someone using a vote bot to manipulate some posts. Sometimes the posts are actually well formatted and open to discussion. Other times not
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kydiaWzJ,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T16:37:36.258+0000) > > Because there is someone using a vote bot to manipulate some posts. Sometimes the posts are actually well formatted and open to discussion. Other times not who and why?
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/kiFs691W-suspended-for-no-reason A recent case of someone inting being banned. There are other cases too. Inters/trolls are less likely to post on the boards since they usually know what they did wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kydiaWzJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-03T15:54:14.093+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/kiFs691W-suspended-for-no-reason > > A recent case of someone inting being banned. There are other cases too. Inters/trolls are less likely to post on the boards since they usually know what they did wrong. so why do I see constant posts shit talking riot and they way they do things getting upvoted all the time and mine get downvoted
Comentários de Rioters
: I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that I've already drawn that first skin. About a year ago or so. https://www.deviantart.com/sama-lass/art/Bad-Dog-Warwick-FINISHED-739966331
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=6TfGf4Eh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-02T23:59:35.420+0000) > > I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that I've already drawn that first skin. About a year ago or so. > > > https://www.deviantart.com/sama-lass/art/Bad-Dog-Warwick-FINISHED-739966331 I don't want to be mean or anything but your warwick fan art looks like you're ripping him apart on a torture device
Exibir mais

Tiamat Taric

Nível 11 (OCE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão